Democrat: Republicans hate ObamaCare because they’re racists. Also, Castro’s a genius.

posted at 5:13 pm on August 28, 2009 by Allahpundit

Pro-ObamaCare + pro-Castro = one crazy delicious GOP attack ad. The boss has been tracking Diane Watson’s race-baiting for years, but there’s one nuance to this she doesn’t mention: Watson endorsed Clinton over Obama last year, and therefore presumably knows only too well how energized the conservative response to HillaryCare was 15 years ago. How can it be racist to oppose a black president’s program after opposing the same program proposed by a white president? Unclear, but consider this a fresh, exciting addition to our “national conversation on race.”

Also, I like the way she warns about America becoming a “failed state” if Obama’s agenda doesn’t succeed before praising Cuba in the next breath. Your ideas are intriguing to me, congresswoman, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. Exit question: She’s lifting her talking points here directly from Fidel himself, isn’t she?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

VIVA CUBAN HOSPITAL CARE!

sonnyspats1 on August 29, 2009 at 11:17 AM

“They’re trying to see that the first president who looks thinks like me fails.”

Fixed it for her.

IamKurtacus on August 29, 2009 at 11:25 AM

IF THY LEFT WING OFFENDS THEE…

ronnyraygun on August 29, 2009 at 12:05 PM

“They are spreading fear and they’re trying to see that the first president who looks like me fails.”

Gee, I’m thinkin’ she’ thinkin’ Henry Waxman’s the President.

Doorgunner on August 29, 2009 at 12:25 PM

What an idiot! Who are the morons who keep re-electing her?

JayVee on August 29, 2009 at 1:22 PM

Communists, Socialists, Marxists…

Call ‘em what you want.

This is starting to get scary, now.

Maybe Glenn Beck has been right all along.

SalHansen on August 29, 2009 at 1:29 PM

California should form their own little nation and call it CaliFidelChe.

Then the USA can put up a border fence to keep them out.

Pelosi, Watson, Waters, Boxer, Waxman and Feinstein can run their fine nation into the ground to their hearts content.

Problem solved!

SalHansen on August 29, 2009 at 1:46 PM

What is she talking about? She looks more like Henry Waxman than Obama.

In either case, this is about policy. Americans are finally taking the time to become informed about what the Dems are up to and can finally see that the Dems are engaged in the full-out destruction of America. Whether it’s by folly or by design doesn’t matter much since they are both means to the same end.

The vast majority of Americans are not racist. If the Democrats want to make this about race, they do so at their own peril.

PoodleSkirt on August 29, 2009 at 2:31 PM

Only a low-life racist POS (or a Democrat) would vote for a low-life racist POS to represent them. You do get the government you vote for.

SKYFOX on August 29, 2009 at 2:46 PM

Diane , your eHarmony soulmate is Wesley Cheeks of Reston Virginia.

JohnBissell on August 29, 2009 at 3:41 PM

Cracks me up. The Black Caucus went there and were shown around places that Castro would want them to see and they are soooooo stupid that they swallow all the crap they were fed. Hard for people of common sense to understand how these people can be elected. If the reps all think this way, they should be made to give up their retirement/health benefits here and sign up for Castro’s.

hillbilly on August 29, 2009 at 3:43 PM

Racism in America was declared dead with the election of a Mulatto. (How this makes him Black…? I dunno.)
Racists like this one, continue to resurrect it for political purposes.
I just don’t like Marxists, racists…or anyone that pisses down my back and tells me it’s raining.

Obama is a liar and Truth is
killing his Marxist agenda.

Army Brat on August 29, 2009 at 5:31 PM

King Mark would have her *ss on a boat to Cuba right now for a 10 year “fact finding mission” in preparation for a full report on their healthcare system and superior quality of life.

marklmail on August 29, 2009 at 6:19 PM

Communists, Socialists, Marxists…

Call ‘em what you want.

This is starting to get scary, now.

Maybe Glenn Beck has been right all along.

SalHansen on August 29, 2009 at 1:29 PM

Beck has a pretty good batting average although his swing is unorthodox. Its the result that counts.

Geochelone on August 29, 2009 at 7:11 PM

When the left has gotten so brazen that they think they are untouchable the best thing to do is just let them talk;

And keep the camera rolling. Its called evidence.

Geochelone on August 29, 2009 at 7:54 PM

hillbilly on August 29, 2009 at 3:43 PM

ait would be easy for any Congressman, including these caucus members, to visit Cuban immigrants in miami and they could hear for themselves what Castro and his thugs are REALLY like.

Red State State of Mind on August 29, 2009 at 8:44 PM

we could waterboard her to shut her up.

workingforpigs on August 29, 2009 at 9:16 PM

“president who looks like me” Henry Waxman is our president?

proudteadrinker on August 29, 2009 at 10:05 PM

oh gee, I just read the comments and see i wasn’t the first to notice the resemblence. My apologies!

proudteadrinker on August 29, 2009 at 10:14 PM

We can only be grateful that not so many people “look like” her.

Amy Proctor on August 29, 2009 at 10:23 PM

It is my understanding that Fidel has no blacks (African-Cubans?) in his upper echelons of government or the army. They are held to a lower caste. Would she admire Fidel if she knew that?

protonspinner on August 29, 2009 at 11:37 PM

It’s elementary “REPRESENTATIVE” Watson…one word can describe you….

FASCIST!!!!

BobAnthony on August 30, 2009 at 7:17 AM

What does it take to prove, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that these Democrats are 1. Insane, 2. Incompetent (have no real idea how to apply ANY fiscal responsibility), 3. a disaster for the U.S. and “We The People”, and are intent on bringing the United States to it’s knees and make it one of the weakest nations on this planet?
But, before this is accomplished, they are going to steal everything of value for themselves?

Cybergeezer on August 30, 2009 at 9:44 AM

Reading my own statement makes me think of Saddam Hussein and his legacy.

Cybergeezer on August 30, 2009 at 9:45 AM

We the “bosses” should change all of their health care plans to one. Send them and their families to Cuba whenever they get sick. We’ll even let them fly there on the “company” jet and they can let all of us here deal with our “broken” health care system.

hillbilly on August 30, 2009 at 11:13 AM

Who in hell is this person? Che and Fidel are great people?Che was in fact a murderer and Fidel enslaved his own people for personal gain. Just as all communist/socialist do they kill thier own people for personal power.

Why is it that left leaning pols think that no one knows the history of socialism in the world? Why is it that socialist have to kill thier own people to mantain control?

Watson smiles and grins while she spins lies about the values of socialism !

TomLawler on August 30, 2009 at 11:28 AM

IF he fails! IF?! I am sorry, but we are just short of 1/5 of the way through his presidency and I can see Old Blue building up any respect here. The curves are all down and a depression is upon us. When nearly 20% of the vote is counted, most of the time you can call an election. I call this one, FAILURE.

GunRunner on August 30, 2009 at 12:29 PM

Olympia snowe
this is off topic but it has to be posted here. She is going to cave and side with the libs on healthcare. Burn her phones at her offices. Pick a zip code or a town in Maine, call her office saying you represent a group of seniors and let her know she’s out if she votes with the libs. Better yet, take a page out of alinskys rules for radicals and say your moderate democrats against the bill. Stop her now before she caves! Call now!!

texaninfidel on August 30, 2009 at 3:34 PM

Wow those of you who keep voting this into office are getting exactly what you deserve.

dolphfan54 on August 30, 2009 at 5:10 PM

What a racist bitch.

For one, Obama is not my CINC. He’s the CINC of the armed forces, and I am no longer in the armed forces. If he’s CINC of you civilian rabble, then we’ve really got a problem.

The US has changed it’s way, because we’ve made the mistake of electing a 48-year old socialist marxist to the Oval Office to regain some lost “status”? What a deluded, lying bitch, you are. The Conservatives will make the US a “failed state”? After even the simplest research will show and prove that it was the liberals that begat “project” housing ghettos? That it was the liberals that begat the creation of the welfare state? That it was the liberals that founded the entitlement state that our “philosophical leader” Rush Limbaugh criticized, years ago?

So, she thinks it’s a good idea to “kick out” the wealthy? Is that what drives Obamanomics? If so, I hope that includes her, Obama and the blight called the Kennedy family. It’s amazing how this idiotic fearmonger glosses over the lies that her compatriot Michael Moore told, calling the Cuban health care system superior to America’s, even referring to a web listing. I looked at that very listing, and Cuba was nowhere near topping the US. Yeah, it says a lot about this jackass, Watson, who praises dictators, in saying this man was one of the “brightest” leaders she had “ever met”. She praises Che, in the same breath. Nevermind the fact of institutionalized poverty. Nevermind the fact of Cuba being one of the most brutal political dictatorships in the world. Nevermind the fact that these people are rolling cigars for a living and driving 57 Chevys, not because they like them, but because they can’t get anything else (and I don’t believe those cars are very fuel efficient, or “green”). Nevermind the stance the Castro family has against people of faith. And nevermind the fact that his health care system is so great, they called for a European doctor, when Fidel got sick and was near death. I have Cuban relatives, and I’ll bet my bottom dollar that includes a couple of “wise Latinas” (wise than that idiot now on our Supreme Court) that would love to “educate” this bovine imbecile, Watson, in the real facts of life in Cuba.

A president that ‘looks like her’?! I would not lower myself to such racist, asinine arguments. For one, no black represents me, unless I elect them to do so, or hire them to do so, and vice-versa. I am black, but I am not, nor will be part of, the so-called ‘black community’. I am not “African-American”, nor will I tolerate being called such.

I-am-AMERICAN.

I am a proud, ultra-right Christian, Conservative, free-market Republican capitalist, and if my beliefs spell turning America into a “failed state”, then I will repeat Rush’s words: “I-HOPE-HE-FAILS“. I can out-Reagan Reagan, and out-Goldwater Goldwater when it comes to Conservatism, and that’s the way I vote, too. Like the Chinese give two craps about “race” relations in America. If you want to know what’s driving down “race” relations in America, I can show you 2 definites: house negro Diane Watson and her slave-era mentality that keeps hold if the DNC, as though they care about her, or anybody that “looks like” her. Clutching onto the party that politicized slavery and murder, and even staged a murderous insurrection against the federal government with intent to overthrow the United States in their zeal to be so ‘good’ to people that look like her. And I’m sure she displays her utter lack of intellectual power when she has the audacity to criticize blacks that vote against her racist, socialist ideologies. Then, there’s Obama: a self-avowed racist according to his own poorly ghost-written books, and friend of and to racists who call themselves various names, including ‘pastor’. An incompetent, dishonest enemy of everything that makes/made America great and prosperous and strong. THAT‘s what hurts “race” relations.

I hope that dictatorial, liberal socialist son-of-a-bitch fails, and I hope you fail too, Watson. Both you and Obama take your institutionalized racism, and stick it. I don’t want this to be the DNC’s Waterloo; I want it to be their HIROSHIMA.

Virus-X on August 30, 2009 at 5:37 PM

affirmative ignorance… let’s try qualified people for a change.

elderberry on August 30, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Yeah right lady, we’re all racists . . . now what’s your stupid point?

rplat on August 30, 2009 at 6:40 PM

Pro-ObamaCare + pro-Castro = one crazy delicious GOP attack ad.

This is GOP gold !!! Hmmm … let’s start with Miami.

redridinghood on August 30, 2009 at 7:39 PM

This is the kind of stupidity we have from ALL of Barry’s cabinet and most of congress and it makes me sick to see America going downhill so fast like this.

pitter43 on August 30, 2009 at 8:19 PM

Get this slimy CReepy Bitch
a room with her communist lovers..

Then take away her passport
she can get the hell out of the USA

Go away you communist Bitch..

Enough of the democrats TREASON…
ENOUGH

veteranoutrage on August 31, 2009 at 1:08 AM

Racist is the default counter for libs who are losing arguments based on merits. Its so sickening!

ntmaloney on August 31, 2009 at 2:21 AM

They don’t even try to hide their disdain for this country. It’s Obama Land now. We love what Castro has done, now. He’s a fine example…PUKE!

jollybird on August 31, 2009 at 6:38 AM

I haven’t seen this posted anywhere but it happened locally. Tell me this crowd was bused in! These folks were actually in the spillover line, because the town hall where GA Rep. Hank Johnson was, was filled to capacity! (Yeah there are some liberals in that line, but they’re only there because of the persistence and numbers the Conservatives have shown in the nationwide town halls).

DanaSmiles on August 31, 2009 at 7:46 AM

If these crackheads are so enamored and mesmerized by Che and Fidel, what do you suppose they’ll say when we give ‘em a little revolution of their own?

Mr. Grump on August 31, 2009 at 9:19 AM

I wonder how she remembers to breath.

Slowburn on August 31, 2009 at 1:19 PM

Wat a stuid worthless POS. What kind of ignorant deadheads elect brainless retarded fools like this looser?

saiga on August 31, 2009 at 3:12 PM

Diane Watson

Contact info:

Washington Office
2430 Rayburn HOB
Washington, DC 20515-0533
phone: 202-225-7084
fax: 202-225-2422

Los Angeles Office
4322 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 302
Los Angeles, CA 90010
phone: 323-965-1422
fax: 323-965-1113

Be advised, you can still leave a recorded message at her Washington office.
Her LA office, someone picks up the phone and leaves it off the hook until you hang up. I will continue calling to give her a piece of my mind!

bucsox79 on August 31, 2009 at 5:32 PM

Yes, Cuba is so wonderful that people risk their LIVES to leave it in the middle of the night.

elle capitan on August 31, 2009 at 9:30 PM

So this is what a communist “looks” like?

Memories fade; people forget what communism really is. Commune-ism enslaves people, willing and otherwise. It is the very antithesis of individual freedom and personal responsibility. Take a long hard look at Islam and look at the people who are drawn to it willing. It’s becoming more clear, not everyone is cut out to be free. So we must all be slaves just so you can feel better about your affliction. Sucks to be you, but you already know that.

Pole-Cat on August 31, 2009 at 10:39 PM

Springtime for Hitler

Kini on September 1, 2009 at 4:21 AM

Since she thinks Cuiba is so wonderful, her and Moore can fill up a huge boat with like minded fools ans go there. With the promise of NEVER returning to America.

pitter43 on September 1, 2009 at 7:50 AM

Another racist has her say…

DL13 on September 1, 2009 at 8:18 AM