Wow: Kennedy didn’t dabble in petty personal attacks, says David Shuster

posted at 6:30 pm on August 26, 2009 by Allahpundit

I’m amused to find myself on Politico’s list of conservatives who couldn’t “hold their fire” on Teddy because I suggested that Democrats just might politicize his memorial service later this week. Laying aside the precedent of the Wellstone memorial, that’s not even an attack on Kennedy, it’s an attack on his colleagues — who are, in fact, already hard at work exploiting his death. The irony, however, is that I did hold my fire: I was planning to link this old Jonah Goldberg piece on TK’s vicious demagoguery of Robert Bork in Headlines but deleted it because I thought it might be a bit too acid for the occasion. After watching Shuster whitewash The Great Man’s record here, though, it’s back on the table. Even David Frum, who remembered Kennedy warmly today for his decency towards Ted Olson, felt compelled to note that he could barely stand the thought of him for 15 years after the Bork hearing, so loathsome was his behavior. I can only assume that this didn’t come out the way Shuster intended it, that what he really meant was, “When Teddy went for the throat, he saved it for important stuff like Supreme Court hearings.” Even MSNBC wouldn’t spin this hard for a lefty. Would it? Click the image to watch.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

crr6 on August 26, 2009 at 6:35 PM

Does that include those that he tried to cheat while hiring others to take tests at Harvard?

CWforFreedom on August 26, 2009 at 7:13 PM

I understand that you’re saying that this was just a lefty talking point. But it’s also something that he himself thought and said. Do you really think that the eulogies should ignore this point?

tneloms on August 26, 2009 at 7:06 PM

No, I don’t understand what you were trying to say, because you muddled several arguments together. His eulogy is not what this thread is about.

You jumped in to defend one of the worst trolls here: Bad idea. That you made little sense only makes you look worse.

Shuster said Teddy did not engage in personal attacks. That’s a lie. Any eulogy which includes that lie will be pathetic.

Janos Hunyadi on August 26, 2009 at 7:13 PM

Kennedy is the epitome of BIG MONEY

The CRRs of the world love him

the world is whack

CWforFreedom on August 26, 2009 at 7:14 PM

HornetSting: And I’ll up the ante,our family has 3 cats!!)

canopfor on August 26, 2009 at 7:09 PM
I heard YOUR cats worship Allah too, canopfor.

HornetSting on August 26, 2009 at 7:12 PM

HornetSting:I’m not sure about the cats,but we do have a
specially trained Canadian beaver tho,hehe:)

canopfor on August 26, 2009 at 7:15 PM

Time to take a pizza making class.
Good find canopfor.

chemman on August 26, 2009 at 7:10 PM

chemman:–:)

canopfor on August 26, 2009 at 7:17 PM

David Shuster:

“Indictments for Rove are forthcoming”

The guy makes things up. This is called journalism over at MSDNC.

fogw on August 26, 2009 at 7:17 PM

Time to take a pizza making class.

Never heard of Di Giorno?

Liam on August 26, 2009 at 7:18 PM

tneloms on August 26, 2009 at 7:06 PM

Don’t worry too much about Janos tneloms. I’ve been posting here for 3 years, and he’s just another one of the angry-stalker types that hound me from time to time. This one is especially unstable though, he even keeps an archive of my old posts and throws them up there out of context to try and smear me. He’ll get banned eventually and we’ll all laugh about it.

crr6 on August 26, 2009 at 7:19 PM

Liam on August 26, 2009 at 7:18 PM

Sure did. But figure it’s easier to make at home where the food nazi’s can’t track it.

chemman on August 26, 2009 at 7:20 PM

I guess murder isn’t a personal attack.

SouthernGent on August 26, 2009 at 7:20 PM

David Shuster: Ted Kennedy didn’t have a drinking problem.
It was the only thing he could do well.

Farfed on August 26, 2009 at 7:20 PM

…he even keeps an archive of my old posts and throws them up there out of context to try and smear me…
crr6 on August 26, 2009 at 7:19 PM

Is that paranoia on your part, or simply your disdain for being called on your shit though you might have forgotten your own words? Or both, maybe?

Liam on August 26, 2009 at 7:22 PM

chemman on August 26, 2009 at 7:20 PM

Well, you could have it delivered, too, and make the messenger…ummm…disappear.

Liam on August 26, 2009 at 7:23 PM

crr6 on August 26, 2009 at 7:19 PM

Oh look, Toilet Bug Troll Boy is trying to make a friend…how cute…

BigWyo on August 26, 2009 at 7:24 PM

I can remember Kennedy holding up a picture of a prisoner of Abu Ghraib and making some comment about how the US military was no better than Saddam. I would call that a personal insult.

Terrye on August 26, 2009 at 7:24 PM

crr6 on August 26, 2009 at 7:19 PM

What’s the context here, troll?

For once I agree with the stupid, hag troll Janos.
crr6 on August 7, 2009 at 12:38 PM

So who’s doing the “stalking”?

Janos Hunyadi on August 26, 2009 at 7:24 PM

Janos Hunyadi on August 26, 2009 at 7:24 PM

Thanks for proving my point. Where do you keep all my posts? Do you have a special folder? I’m flattered, really.

crr6 on August 26, 2009 at 7:27 PM

Kennedy attacked this country and every body in it:

Dave R. on August 26, 2009 at 7:28 PM

And, how about MaryJo?

LarryG on August 26, 2009 at 7:28 PM

Terrye on August 26, 2009 at 7:24 PM

I never saw that, but would have forgiven him for it if he held up a photo in 1970 of an American pilot missing over NVN.

The dirty secret of the Vietnam War isn’t about Americans left behind. It’s about those killed by enemy civilians and/or tortured to death in the Hanoi Hilton that Nam and libs who know the truth don’t want us knowing.

Liam on August 26, 2009 at 7:28 PM

Do they test for illegal drugs over there at MSDNC? Cause surly this man is on drugs.
Ted Kennedy attacked everyone he didn’t agree with personally.

mmcnamer1 on August 26, 2009 at 7:29 PM

crr6 on August 26, 2009 at 7:19 PM

….and the correct English would be, “to try TO smear me”

not, “to try AND smear me”. A preposition is needed instead of the conjunction you incorrectly used.

Is English your second language?

Janos Hunyadi on August 26, 2009 at 7:29 PM

The first two sentences of Allah’s post are about the eulogizing of the left. What I said had everything to do with that.

The “You are so stupid that I don’t understand what you’re saying” strategy is annoying, but fine, I’ll restate my arguments and hopefully you’ll find this to be clear.

Kennedy said that enacting universal health care was the cause of his life. This may have been a platitude, but (a) it was at least partially true (for example, the WSJ obit notes, “Mr. Kennedy died with one of his lifelong goals, universal health care, tantalizingly within reach”), and (b) it is something that he said rather than merely something that others said about him. Therefore, it seems appropriate to bring it up when eulogizing him. If someone said that protecting the environment was the cause of their life, then it would make sense to mention this when eulogizing them, and similarly for someone who said that limiting government was the cause of their life. Do you disagree with this?

That being said, the mentions of this cause when eulogizing him still constitute exploitation, albeit a less offensive form of it. It is still exploitation because Kennedy before his death and Democrats after his death basically tried to convince people to support the cause of a dying/dead man rather than for substantive reasons. It is less offensive because Kennedy himself supported this story line. For example, Reagan’s death was exploited by many who were advocating stem cell research. This was much more offensive because Reagan did not personally advocate it (and because many of the claims made about possibly saving Reagan’s life were simply untrue, and for other reasons as well).

Janos Hunyadi on August 26, 2009 at 7:13 PM

I completely agree with this. I don’t know why you’re saying it to me, because I didn’t argue against it.

tneloms on August 26, 2009 at 7:32 PM

Is English your second language?

Janos Hunyadi on August 26, 2009 at 7:29 PM

Aw sweetie. It looks like I hurt your feelings when I said that. Your english is really good ok? You learned “preposition” and “conjunction”! You’re doing great. Really.

crr6 on August 26, 2009 at 7:32 PM

crr6 on August 26, 2009 at 7:27 PM

In English it’s called a ‘file’, genius–but you lied again: I don’t have ALL your posts; only some of the revealingly nasty and dishonest ones.

and every time you troll here, you’ll be confronted with your Many Previous Prevarications, AKA ‘lies’

Janos Hunyadi on August 26, 2009 at 7:34 PM

You learned “preposition” and “conjunction”!

crr6 on August 26, 2009 at 7:32 PM

but you haven’t……

Janos Hunyadi on August 26, 2009 at 7:36 PM

crr6 on August 26, 2009 at 7:32 PM

Hate to burst your narcissitic bubble there, Obama, Jr., but you have little to no credibility here. Not that I presume to speak for others but, rather, their own posts speak for themselves.

Liam on August 26, 2009 at 7:38 PM

Janos Hunyadi on August 26, 2009 at 7:34 PM

LOL. I was joking, I didn’t think you actually do keep them! Oh man that’s rich. What a loser haha
Just out of curiosity, did you file any posts from the thread where you called me a pedophile and then had to apologize? Or are you just trying to forget about that?

crr6 on August 26, 2009 at 7:39 PM

If you can work a shark in there, you’ve got Shark Week GOLD!

Monica on August 26, 2009 at 6:53 PM

Sharks with frickin’ laser beams attached to their heads would take it to Shark Week PLATINUM!

ya2daup on August 26, 2009 at 7:43 PM

Shuster – “So many people are sad today”.

I haven’t run into a sad person all day. Everybody is talking about him but not in a mournful way.

Guardian on August 26, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Revisionism? Hell, they’re just getting started. By the end of the week, Teddy will have freed the slaves, ended WWII, signed the Civil Rights Act, walked on water, and only his MODESTY prevented him from running for president.

GarandFan on August 26, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Shuster. I just wasted my time watching Shuster. .

I should be waterboarded and smacked.

Texyank on August 26, 2009 at 7:50 PM

Liam:

That is something that has been lost to time. It is amazing how many people today have no idea the number of civilians and American soldiers that were killed by communists. It is as if it never happened.

Terrye on August 26, 2009 at 7:50 PM

Guardian:

To be honest, I only heard a couple of people even mention Kennedy. Most people have other things on their minds.

Terrye on August 26, 2009 at 7:51 PM

crr6 on August 26, 2009 at 7:39 PM

You should be honored someone thinks your incoherent garble is worthy of using up valuable disk space in the first place.
Then again like Obama, all you type is “just words.”

BKennedy on August 26, 2009 at 7:52 PM

…only his MODESTY prevented him from running for president.

GarandFan on August 26, 2009 at 7:44 PM

That…and the fact that he was nothing more than the Cowardly Lion and didn’t want to end up like his brothers.

Sporty1946 on August 26, 2009 at 7:53 PM

…only his MODESTY prevented him from running for president.

GarandFan on August 26, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Sporty1946 on August 26, 2009 at 7:53 PM

Only…he did try for the Democrat nomination in 1980 and was beaten out by Mr. Peanut Himself. Now there’s a moving tribute if there ever was one.

— —trying not to laugh out of “respect”— —

hillbillyjim on August 26, 2009 at 8:03 PM

David Schuster needs a beating, and he needs it bad.

JohnGalt23 on August 26, 2009 at 8:06 PM

Kennedy didn’t dabble in petty personal attacks

I believe it. In fact, I’ve also heard that he walked on the moon once, and even tamed one of the Great Lunar Wyrms that inhabit the Dark Side of the Moon.

As a great Jedi, he also personally defeated the Sith and, if he had wanted, could have instantly ended Global Warming.

Facetious? Probably a little. Then again, the Jedi thing and the Lunar Wyrm is far more believable than the “didn’t dabble in personal attacks” part.

CatsGodot on August 26, 2009 at 8:07 PM

David Schuster needs a beating, and he needs it bad.

JohnGalt23 on August 26, 2009 at 8:06 PM

…and he needs it now.

thomasaur on August 26, 2009 at 8:10 PM

crr6 on August 26, 2009 at 7:39 PM

Maybe you should do your own research if you want to bring up old posts… oh, but you call people losers when they go back and prove you to be a liar repeatedly. But hey, it’s easier to have the memory of a goldfish with no care for what you said 20 minutes ago. That way you don’t have to own up to all the garbage you spew.

Scrappy on August 26, 2009 at 8:12 PM

Crr – does Mary Jo receive the health coverage or not?

I’m flattered, really.

crr6 on August 26, 2009 at 7:27 PM

Really?

CWforFreedom on August 26, 2009 at 8:12 PM

Deliberately dishonest, deceitful, duplicitous, decrepit degenerate deserving disdain.

De end.

hillbillyjim on August 26, 2009 at 8:15 PM

mmcnamer1 on August 26, 2009 at 7:29 PM

No, he’s just another revisionist …
In this age…it falls flat…

jerrytbg on August 26, 2009 at 8:18 PM

crr6 on August 26, 2009 at 7:39 PM

Just for the record, you’re lying again: No one “forced” me to do anything.

As it’s on your mind, are you admitting now that you ARE a pedophile?

Janos Hunyadi on August 26, 2009 at 8:20 PM

Someone needs to make a youtube clip that is a collection of TK’s many petty personal attacks.

Scrappy on August 26, 2009 at 8:21 PM

David Shuster, meet Robert Bork.

BottomLine5 on August 26, 2009 at 8:22 PM

Terrye on August 26, 2009 at 7:50 PM

Who remembers what has been thrown away? That is how Leftists, even among our own fellow citizens,find a way to sleep at night.

Liam on August 26, 2009 at 8:27 PM

I’ll tell you, as soon as I saw the headline before I had clicked on it and read any of the post, I was thinking I’m going to have to dig up some things on Robert Bork.

Thank you, Allah, for saving me the trouble.

INC on August 26, 2009 at 8:28 PM

The only time I remember TK being subdued was at the Clarence Thomas hearings. That was only because he’d had a nephew accused of date rape and TK had been bar hopping that night with his nephew.

I remember Lewis Grizzard wrote that TK should show up at the Thomas hearings with a bag over his head. I still remember that column from years ago. It was one of the most scathing things I’d ever read about TK.

INC on August 26, 2009 at 8:31 PM

Ya know Scrappy, I’ve been looking for that very montage…
Can’t find it…yet !

jerrytbg on August 26, 2009 at 8:32 PM

I remember Lewis Grizzard…
INC on August 26, 2009 at 8:31 PM

The man was a genius. Now that’s someone worth eulogizing.

hillbillyjim on August 26, 2009 at 8:36 PM

1. He was caught cheating at Harvard when he attended it. He was expelled twice, once for cheating on a test, and once for paying a classmate to cheat for him.

2. While expelled, Kennedy enlisted in the Army, but mistakenly signed up for four years instead of two. Oops! The man can’t count to four! His father, Joseph P. Kennedy, former U.S. Ambassador to England (a step up from bootlegging liquor into the US from Canada during prohibition), pulled the necessary strings to have his enlistment shortened to two years, and to ensure that he served in Europe, not Korea , where a war was raging. No preferential treatment for him! (like he charged that President Bush received).

3. Kennedy was assigned to Paris , never advanced beyond the rank of Private, and returned to Harvard upon being discharged. Imagine a person of his “education” NEVER advancing past the rank of Private!

4. While attending law school at the University of Virginia , he was cited for reckless driving four times, including once when he was clocked driving 90 miles per hour in a residential neighborhood with his headlights off after dark. Yet his Virginia driver’s license was never revoked.. Coincidentally, he passed the bar exam in 1959. Amazing!

5. In 1964, he was seriously injured in a plane crash, and hospitalized for several months. Test results done by the hospital at the time he was admitted had shown he was legally intoxicated. The results of those tests remained a “state secret” until in the 1980’s when the report was unsealed.. Didn’t hear about that from the unbiased media, did we?

GunRunner on August 26, 2009 at 8:38 PM

The man’s dead and can do no more harm to this country, so their mindless Libtard prattle matters not.

Dr. ZhivBlago on August 26, 2009 at 8:39 PM

GunRunner on August 26, 2009 at 8:38 PM

I’m hoping that for the next week or so you post that on every thread and site you can…
We can’t let the media get away with championing him as some saint…
He was scum…and a murderer…and I’m glad he’s gone.

jerrytbg on August 26, 2009 at 8:43 PM

— —trying not to laugh out of “respect”— —

hillbillyjim on August 26, 2009 at 8:03 PM

See, the tone-deafness that it took to out-left Jimmy Carter in violation of the “don’t run against the incumbent President from your own party” tradition is what made him the Lion of the Senate. In that 1980 race he came to grips with the fact that America’s values were a lot more conservative than his and that he would never be Prez, so he accepted that and determined to be the most aggressively liberal force for change he could be–from the Senate.

Unlike most Senators, he never again seriously contemplated running for President, knowing full well that he could wreck the country just fine from his perpetual Senate seat without going through all that hassle, thank you very much.

rwenger43 on August 26, 2009 at 8:43 PM

GunRunner on August 26, 2009 at 8:38 PM

Now, that’s the problem with us right-wingers–we always have to confuse an issue with facts, ignoring everyone else’s feelings.

Can’t we just once empathize with their pain, as their hopes and dreams come crashing around them? Why must we always bring up things that are inconvenient, when there is so much suffering in the world? Don’t you know Obama’s brother lives in a hut? How can you be so cruel to mention details of Teddy’s life when Obama’s mom once needed a new hip?

Sheesh! You act like Teddy did bad things in his life, when for most of it he cared about the downtrodden! He CARED! Surely that wipes away all those minor things he might have done here and here. Anybody can make a mistake, right? Where’s your compassion?

/so much sarc I need to go find an open liquor store

Liam on August 26, 2009 at 8:45 PM

— —trying not to laugh out of “respect”— —

hillbillyjim on August 26, 2009 at 8:03 PM

Yep, a real dedicated party liner running against the incumbent. Unfortunately for Ted the public had a long memory and they didn’t let him forget Mary Jo.

But I honestly believe that he thought he would get to be the man behind the curtain with Obama. Hmmm…seems like God or nature had other plans.

And to those who claim he spent his whole life trying to get national health care passed. Yeah, only if it wasn’t sponsored by a Republican. When Nixon proposed such a plan Kennedy campaigned against it.

Deanna on August 26, 2009 at 8:48 PM

Teddy was the epitome of “My Daddy got me mine and you can’t have any.”

You know, the French aristocrat taxing the middle class to the edge of poverty, then tossing coins to the urchins. So long as free health care didn’t come from his own pocket, why not let everyone have some?

rwenger43 on August 26, 2009 at 8:52 PM

Teddy spent his life and Senate career trying to be like John. And he failed at every turn. Sure, he had his successes and accolades among the Left but, really, he was no better than a shoeshine boy compared to his older brothers.

Liam on August 26, 2009 at 8:53 PM

It has to be sarcasm, Treach … doesn’t it?

Jaibones on August 26, 2009 at 7:10 PM

That’s just it. I don’t even know. You would think, but… I honestly don’t know.

Jim Treacher on August 26, 2009 at 8:57 PM

I’m sure that Judge Bork would disagree.

jaimo on August 26, 2009 at 8:57 PM

hillbillyjim on August 26, 2009 at 8:36 PM

Yes, he was.

INC on August 26, 2009 at 8:59 PM

Did I (or anyone her beforehand) mention:

FROM: http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=5641
by Andrew Breitbart

Rest in Chappaquiddick

Kennedy laid groundwork for legitimizing media-killing of conservatives. What he did to destroy Thomas & Bork is unforgivable. Mary Jo, too.

For whom did Sen. Kennedy show compassion? Bork? Thomas? The Kopechnes? Please, this is not about politics. This is about decency.

Pretending to care about poor & downtrodden (while institutionally using ill-gotten power to destroy them) is not a legacy to be proud of.

I’m more than willing to go off decorum to ensure THIS MAN is not beatified. Sorry, he destroyed lives. And he knew it.

How dare you compare Snow & Reagan to Kennedy! Why do you grant a BULLY special status upon his death? This isn’t lib v con.

At what level of indecency does this rule stop? Pol Pot? Manson? OJ? Scott Peterson? Im in need of a morality primer!

Do your rules apply to all unrepentant, self-destructive, hypocritical manslaughterers? or just Kennedys?

Look, this man was granted absolution for nothing. Class, life station played a part but PARTY was everything. GOP couldn’t get away with it.

T. Kennedy is NOTHING without elite media bias & hyper-enabling. IF a GOP possesses 1/100 of human failings of T. Kennedy he/she is TOAST.

Thank you Clarence Thomas for showing extraordinary dignity in the face of this man’s indescribably mean-spirited torrent of partisan venom.

This duplicitous bastard spit on GWB’s face when he reached across party lines. Twas a grade school trick. Even til the end, he was a prick.

In this moment I cant but recognize absolute backwardness of media & society. Bush=EVIL. Ted Kennedy=SAINT. Im gonna keep fighin’, folks.

I’m not attacking a dead person because he was a liberal Democrat. I have ZERO history of doing that. Ted Kennedy is special.

If you can’t say something nice about a person then say mean things about them instead. Especially if they are unapologetic manslaughterers.

I’ll shut my mouth for Carter. That’s just politics. Kennedy was a special pile of human excrement.

Fun exercise: Explain Chappaquiddick to a ten year old. Answer their questions factually, dispassionately. Now find me one not horrified.

If he apologized on his death bed, I will take it all back. Seriously. Good night.

Lockstein13 on August 26, 2009 at 9:16 PM

David Shyster is full of crap!

MCGIRV on August 26, 2009 at 9:21 PM

As a wise Latino with rich life experiences all I have to say is what the hell was Chris Matthews thinking? Obama is the last Kennedy brother now? What a jackass. Does he know what happened to JFK and RFK. If a conservative said that he would be destroyed for wishing harm on the One. Back to Teddy. When he showed up at the pearly gates did he have his pants on?

bigtexmex on August 26, 2009 at 9:42 PM

As the day goes on and the media keep spewing this kind of drivel, I find myself almost glad ol’ Teddy kicked the bucket.

Big John on August 26, 2009 at 9:49 PM

If he apologized on his death bed, I will take it all back.

Lockstein13 on August 26, 2009 at 9:16 PM

Don’t worry…

jerrytbg on August 26, 2009 at 9:51 PM

I can never forgive Teddy for smearing our troops during the Iraq War. Honorable men & women put their lives on the line to protect his Constitutional right to compare them to Saddam’s thugs only because the war was waged under a Republican president.

I also can’t forget how he helped hang the people of Vietnam out to dry by cutting off any military or economic assistance. Mary Jo was one life he ruined and he helped ruins millions more. I shed no tears for him.

drflykilla on August 26, 2009 at 10:02 PM

I have already scene a trial balloon to replace the senator with his 55 year old lawyer wife.

jbinnout on August 26, 2009 at 11:10 PM

I’m being kind by saying that Schuster is a bootlicker.

Watching what’s going on in this country now I understand why the thugs of the world (Chavez/Castro/etc.) are ALL DEFENDING OBAMA (or rooting for him). We have a real life THUG in the Oval office.

Worst shape America has been in my life (thank you both parties).

PappyD61 on August 26, 2009 at 11:50 PM

KERRY SAYS WAKE VERY “SPIRITUAL”

Hmmmm, let’s see….
Did everything he could to weaken America and bring Socialism to this country.

Sought to remove any obstacle to killing the unborn up until they took their first breath (including partial birth abortion where they suck the brains out of the unborn).

Villified and destroyed Conservatives that were a threat to the lefts’ control of the Courts in this country.

Oh, and left a young girl to drown in the water on a drunken night of partying.

And that’s just a start……

Other than that…..awesome.

PappyD61 on August 26, 2009 at 11:56 PM

OT, but I couldn’t resist the delicious irony here:

Peggy Noonan’s response to the Kennedy speech. She acknowledged that the tirade was grotesquely unfair but that it “worked.” And, she continued, “The next time, the Right should answer in kind, matching tone for tone and blow for blow.”

Is this the same Peggy Noonan who, along with her fellow DC/NY corridor RINO elitists, was aghast when Sarah Palin characterized the death panels as death panels? She matched the liberals’ hysterical bleating “tone for tone and blow for blow.” Just like ol’ Ted. How come when a liberal resorts to hyperbole to make a point it’s a rhetorical flourish (albeit an effective one) but when Sarah Palin does it, she’s a fear-mongering, ignorant hick?

NoLeftTurn on August 27, 2009 at 1:39 AM

When Kennedy decided to go for the personal attacks, they weren’t petty, they full bore character assisignation.

MarkTheGreat on August 27, 2009 at 8:33 AM

John & Bobby were the Lennon & Hendrix of politics, lengends of their time. Teddy has become the Charles Manson of politics, the Helter Skeltor of our time

AASLT on August 27, 2009 at 9:22 AM

MarkTheGreat on August 27, 2009

Right on! Vicious and brutal but never petty.

Sometimes I wonder if Mary Jo watched him drunkenly stumble off into the darkness or was she too occupied trying to claw her way out of that car.
Dear God, let there be justice.

SKYFOX on August 27, 2009 at 10:01 AM

“…doesn’t it seem like Chelsea’s sort of being pimped out in some weird sort of way?” – David Shuster

So is Shuster pimping for Ted Kennedy? Pimping for the process? Or pimping himself?

He’s pimping something, that’s for sure!

ExpressoBold on August 27, 2009 at 10:13 AM

Was Schuster alive during the Bork confirmation hearings? Clean out your ears boy!

Herb on August 27, 2009 at 2:48 PM