TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, John Ziegler, Richard Davis

posted at 1:00 pm on August 25, 2009 by Ed Morrissey

Today, on the Ed Morrissey Show (3 pm ET), we have Bonus Minutes for you! First, Andrew Malcolm of the LA Times blog Top of the Ticket joins us for conversation about news and politics. Next, our friend John Ziegler returns to talk about his situation in LA and the Michael Smerconish show at the White House. After that, we’ll talk with author Richard Davis about his new book, Typing Politics: The Role of Blogs in American Politics. You can order the book now:

Now you can join the conversation in the chat room! Be sure to register at Ustream to participate in our raucous live-chat sessions. (And if the log-in prompt doesn’t come up in the chat box below, use this link instead.) Jazz Shaw of The Moderate Voice and The Monster moderate the chat, and they have Troll Gun Trivia Contest running before the show, for those who get there early — and are registered!

Want to see all episodes of The Ed Morrissey Show? Add the RSS feed to your reader and keep them handy!

Christmas season is over but you can still get great deals delivered to your door. Check out Ed’s Bookshelf or search for what you want:

Opening animation from TG Studios.

Comments

Suggestion for John ziegler
Put together a class on how to handle a hostile interviews on TV and radio.
It pisses me off everytime I see a republican go on Chris Matthews show and get tongue tied and make a fool of him/herself.
The way you handled MSNBC is exactly the way it should be done.
If you ran for office I would vote for you. Move to Arkansas and run for the senate against Blanche lincoln…

kangjie on August 25, 2009 at 1:09 PM

I am very interested to find out why John Ziegler is not on KGIL anymore, and what radio station he will hook up with. I MISS HIS COMMENTARY!!!!!

Andy in Agoura Hills on August 25, 2009 at 1:11 PM

@Andy

I am very interested to find out why John Ziegler is not on KGIL anymore,

He told the story of the show ending at the screening of Media Malpractice in Hemet. I have to say, it is more bizarre than I imagined. The basic summary is that KGIL is going to flip formats soon because they are afraid they can’t compete with KFWB when they flip to talk in Sept.

thule on August 25, 2009 at 2:19 PM

OFF TOPIC

I sure hope, someone taped the Senior Citizens BOOOOING John McCain.

franksalterego on August 25, 2009 at 2:54 PM

When I called up the KGIL office, they told me that the syndicators refused to work with KGIL. That includes Laura Ingraham show too. I wonder what the truth really is?

Andy in Agoura Hills on August 25, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Somebody report what ziegler said in this thread I can’t get the u stream at work

kangjie on August 25, 2009 at 4:28 PM

I am hoping John gets picked up at KFWB. That would be awesome as it has a much stronger signal than KGIL.

LA Conservative on August 25, 2009 at 11:09 PM