Reporter to Gibbs: What does “wee-wee’d up” mean?

posted at 7:42 pm on August 21, 2009 by Allahpundit

Evidently Gibbs uses the term too, which makes this the political equivalent of one of those languages twins speak that no one else can understand. I thought it meant “screwed up.” E.g., “That deficit bombshell has left the future of ObamaCare thoroughly wee-wee’d up.” Or “The fact that a plurality now believes their taxes will be a lot higher under Obama is wee-weeing his chances at reelection.”

Seems I’m wrong, though. Per Gibbs, it’s more like accusing someone of wetting their pants due to baseless pessimism. Two years ago in August the punditocracy thought he was going to lose the primary; last August they thought he was going to lose the election. Very wee-wee, baby. And this August? They’re calling ObamaCare an unholy clusterfark that’s been ineptly pitched to the public and tactically mismanaged by the White House. Who cares if Pelosi and her own majority leader can’t get their story straight about the public option? Remain calm. All is well. Resist the wee-wee at all costs. Click the image to watch.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

No, my pessimism isn’t baseless.

Allahpundit on August 21, 2009 at 7:46 PM

Don’t worry, Sarah will save you.

bloggless on August 21, 2009 at 8:47 PM

That’s it, Giggs should have said Presidente Wee Wee was just usin a French term, Wee Wee,
like the time he said “mare see bo coup”

Thats it! I too kinda feel sorry for Giggs. One of these days he’s just going to walk out, take a question and throw his hands up and say,
“ah what the hell, I can’t take it anymore!
Find someone else to clean up this affirmative action asshats messes, I’m too tired, underpaid and have wasted enough of my life hangin around this gigg. I’m off the dog track or shuffle board court, have a good time ya’all” !

dhunter on August 21, 2009 at 8:47 PM

malclave on August 21, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Beat the Woodstock level and you unlock the “Mexican Prison” and “Colombian Drug lord” bonus levels.

Lily on August 21, 2009 at 8:49 PM

I knew someone once, who had a tick on him’s wee-wee. Does that count?

bloggless on August 21, 2009 at 8:49 PM

It’s not the pitch, it’s the product.

gbear on August 21, 2009 at 8:50 PM

malclave on August 21, 2009 at 8:44 PM

That just might work…and the new controller could be bong-shaped.

Left Coast Right Mind on August 21, 2009 at 8:50 PM

Lily on August 21, 2009 at 8:49 PM

Then you get to hula hoop in Carrboro, NC

bloggless on August 21, 2009 at 8:50 PM

How many wee wees does it take to screw in a light bulb? One, the others got pissed off.

bloggless on August 21, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Is it 2012 yet?

PoodleSkirt on August 21, 2009 at 8:51 PM

The events of the following 3 weeks is really put into perspective when I *sniff* recall the suicide of TOTUS that one fateful day, when, he took the final plunge. That singular event was the tipping point and The Won has lost significant ground ever since.

TOTUS could no longer project lies, he had to speak his final words through his actions… and that final, fateful action spoke volumes.

ted c on August 21, 2009 at 8:53 PM

Wee Wee Man

faraway on August 21, 2009 at 8:54 PM

W. T. F.

They’re making up a new lingo now. Idiot-speak.

baldilocks on August 21, 2009 at 8:54 PM

Its French! Glibbs should have said he was speakin French again like the time Pinnochio said “mare see bo coup”.

One of these days Glibbs ids gonna walk out, take a question and say:
“ahh, hell, ef it, I’m goin fishin! I can’t cover for this affirmative action idiot anymore it doesn’t pay enough and I’m rackin up bad Karma tryin to cover for this lyin crapweasel! Have a nice time Bye”

dhunter on August 21, 2009 at 8:55 PM

This guy is such comedy gold—he is so aksin’ fo it. If he start be gettin’ all frontin’ n’ sh!t, he betta jus talk to da hand–yo!

ted c on August 21, 2009 at 8:56 PM

OOPs ,sorry, my first post was lost, hope I’m not pissin off the moderator .
Sorry for the double post!

dhunter on August 21, 2009 at 8:57 PM

Reminds me of the first joke I ever heard in first grade:

A cab driver pulls up next to a Frenchman and asks if he needs a ride.

The Frenchman says: “Oui oui!

And the taxi driver replies: “Not in my cab you don’t!

Obama, the 6 year old President.

profitsbeard on August 21, 2009 at 9:00 PM

I’ve never heard anyone use the term. Ever.

Neither have I, and I’ve heard a lot of stupid stuff. This sounds like some pre-school insult.

Or Wii Weed, the new video game for hippies? Multiple levels, including “college dorm”, “Grateful Dead concert”, and the most difficult setting, “Woodstock”.

Snort!

Bob's Kid on August 21, 2009 at 9:00 PM

Maybe we should be asking the same people in the MSM who defined “Macaca” as racist. In order for George Allen to have meant “Macaca” as racist, he would have to be aware that it means monkey in some obscure West African languages.

Does this same group of people find “Wee Wee’ed Up” as racist?

IMHO “Wee Wee’ed Up” is just as racist as “Macaca”.

DeathB4Tyranny on August 21, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Why the “up” in wee wee’d up” if it doesn’t mean fracked up? A person wouldn’t say bed wetted up.

This administration is totally classless.

onlineanalyst on August 21, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Reminds me of the first joke I ever heard in first grade:

A cab driver pulls up next to a Frenchman and asks if he needs a ride.

The Frenchman says: “Oui oui!”

And the taxi driver replies: “Not in my cab you don’t!”

Obama, the 6 year old President.

profitsbeard on August 21, 2009 at 9:00 PM

If I laughed at that, does it mean I am 6 years old or that I am the president?

bloggless on August 21, 2009 at 9:04 PM

I see a field of wee weeds and Obamy must pull them up.

bloggless on August 21, 2009 at 9:05 PM

I just love how Gibbs always begins the answer to these questions with , “I think what the president meant was…” OR ” I think what the vice-president meant to say was…” !!!

4shoes on August 21, 2009 at 9:07 PM

Does this same group of people find “Wee Wee’ed Up” as racist?

DeathB4Tyranny on August 21, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Yes… Now that you mention it… Kids used to call me a wee wee when I was a kid living in the jungles of Africa. Very very racist.

faraway on August 21, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Wee Wee Man

faraway on August 21, 2009 at 8:54 PM

LOL!!

4shoes on August 21, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Well I am glad that is settled. For a minute there I thought Obama was a babbling idiot. Will “we-weed” be included in Webster’s now?

chief on August 21, 2009 at 9:11 PM

4shoes, remember the pic of Obama standing in front of Superman?

Obama has gone from Superman to WeeWee Man in 7 short months.

faraway on August 21, 2009 at 9:12 PM

chief on August 21, 2009 at 9:11 PM

After a few calls from Rahm Emanuel, “wee wee’d up” will be categorized as a common English slang phrase in both the Webster and Oxford dictionaries.

Left Coast Right Mind on August 21, 2009 at 9:15 PM

I would have gone for “government healthcare will make you jizz…! in…! your pants!”

Which would have been embarrassing for other reasons, because that video is so last year.

Siobhan on August 21, 2009 at 9:16 PM

Evidently wee-wee is another name for Mary Jane! You know: the ganja, weed, smoke, dope, grass, reefer, etc…..

From Weasel Zippers:

Cannabis

In Nigeria cannabis is known by various names including “pot”, “igbo”, “wee wee”, “marijuana”, “ganja” and “Morocco”. The active ingredient in all of these is tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). The mode of consumption in Nigeria is by smoking the prepared leaves and flowering seeds. There has been no reported use of other preparations.

There are no known medical uses of the drug in Nigeria. The effects, which appear to depend on the potency of the preparation and the amount consumed, are both physiological and behavioural. Although some authors have associated smoking of cannabis with the genesis of mental illness, we shall not enter into the controversy over the degree of harmfulness, since relevant data on this issue are scanty in Nigeria.

gary4205 on August 21, 2009 at 9:16 PM

gary4205 on August 21, 2009 at 9:16 PM

Well NOW it makes sense. He asked his fellow stoner Hillary to get him some fat nugs from Nigeria, and he was so preoccupied with the idea of smoking that ganja with his SoS that he accidentally brought it up at a DNC meeting. It’s a perfect new conspiracy theory! Calling Dr. Taitz… Dr. Taitz to the white courtesy phone…

Siobhan on August 21, 2009 at 9:29 PM

I normally have something witty to say, I must be tired, either that or I have to take a break and go we-we?

Oh God, and he’s our President. It’s going to be a long four years.

archer52 on August 21, 2009 at 9:30 PM

Third time’s the charm, baby!

holdfast on August 21, 2009 at 9:36 PM

3 out of 4 macacas prefer wee-wee.

CK MacLeod on August 21, 2009 at 7:46 PM

OK, you owe me a new monitor. :-D

rockmom on August 21, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Is it 2012 yet?

PoodleSkirt on August 21, 2009 at 8:51 PM

I was wondering that too

Jeff from WI on August 21, 2009 at 9:47 PM

I worked the ‘hood’ area from 1962-1995.

I have gone out on private jobs up till 2007 and I have never,ever, ever, never heard a person of color (black, yellow, red, tan, white) or anyone for that matter use the term “wee weed” up.

I am not up on the gangs anymore or their lingo, but I would bet my pension that if anyone in a gang used that term “wee weed” up they would get the ass beating of their life and laughed out of the hood.

This guy, the Prez, is starting to screw up my head. I really can’t figure who or what he really is all about. Are there any video of him playing bball?

jarhead0311 on August 21, 2009 at 9:50 PM

Cannabis

Thats’ it! Pinnochio is talkin about gettin stoned! Washington is gettin all stoopid-stoned!
He’s panderin to the stoners! They all know what gettin all wee weed up means!

All those aids/hiv infected users hes’ tryin to get healthcare for because they can’t get insurance for their pre-exisiting conditions, they get code for smokin the weed.

Pinnochio, aka Presidente Wee Wee is havin withdrawls. He’s one took under the line!
He needs to invite Willy Nelson over for a dooobie on “His Houses’” Roof like Clintoon use to!

dhunter on August 21, 2009 at 9:52 PM

Check Chris Matthew’s leg. All questions will be answered….

KZnextzone on August 21, 2009 at 9:58 PM

Well Ogabe, let’s just see who is wee-weeing come next November.

conservnut on August 21, 2009 at 10:01 PM

It’s an arcane technical term used mostly to describe how Harvard manufactured Zero’s diploma.

viking01 on August 21, 2009 at 10:06 PM

I still think this is a reflection of his hate for the military.

He can’t bring himself to use the grown up terms SNAFU or FUBAR.

Mommynator on August 21, 2009 at 10:16 PM

Wee wee must be a code word for RACISTS.

mobydutch on August 21, 2009 at 10:25 PM

Is everything filtered through the lens of the 2008 Presidential campaign with this guy?

Must be. It’s the last success he’s had.

I mean, to equate his standing in Iowa during the 2008 campaign to America’s revulsion over his attempt to socialize health care in America in 2009 is frightening in its lack of scope and depth.

David2.0 on August 21, 2009 at 10:29 PM

The People’s Cube weighs in.

Buy Danish on August 21, 2009 at 10:52 PM

So Bambi thinks we the people are pissing and moaning eh?
He must be tone deaf, cause its gonna be a f’ing roar soon.

la.rt.wngr on August 21, 2009 at 10:58 PM

This is catchy.

Title: All Wee Wee’d Up
Artist: Barack Obama
Album: “Let Me Be Clear”.

Buy Danish on August 21, 2009 at 11:13 PM

You seriously cannot make this shtuff up. Seriously? The leader of the free world uses the term “wee -weed up”? Then press secretary for the leader of the free world spends 3 minutes talking about “wee wee-d up”? OMFG!!! What the held kind of Bizzarro world do we now live in?

Fed45 on August 21, 2009 at 11:27 PM

I’m waiting for “All Wee Wee’d Up: The Scratch ‘n Sniff Edition.”

Makes you wonder what Michelle is really growing in the White House organic garden…bet it ain’t oregano.

wordsmithy2009 on August 21, 2009 at 11:41 PM

Chicka, chicka, chickabee. / T’ee an me an t’ee an me. / Ressa, ressa, ressa me, / Chicka, chicka, chickabee.

bigjack on August 21, 2009 at 11:51 PM

A year ago, all the talk in liberal circles was about having a well educated President who could speak like a grown up.

Well, since then, we’ve elected a man who is lost without his teleprompter, and who uses kindergarten terms for bodily functions to describe his mistakes. Swell. Oh, boy, but I miss George W. Bush!

Orson Buggeigh on August 22, 2009 at 12:05 AM

Wee-wee-ed up means that they are pissing in their pants. In this day of in-your-face speech polite euphemisms like “wee wee” are not part of the younger generation’s vocabulary. Obama’s grandmother certainly used it.

donbury on August 22, 2009 at 12:18 AM

I’ve never heard anyone use the term. Ever.

Claypigeon on August 21, 2009 at 7:45 PM

I have.
That little piggy said it, all the way home.

mrt721 on August 22, 2009 at 12:34 AM

“Depends…. the Democrat shield against embarrassing moments.

Also good for driving to Florida on a 3 day stalk fest.

Available through your local drug store or NASA.”

This message brought to you by the DNC, ACORN, and SEIU.

No animals were harmed during filming….

Hog Wild on August 22, 2009 at 12:36 AM

“wee-weed”?? OMG!! We used to elect grownups. I guess that ended with the perpetually childish 60s generation.

Common Sense on August 22, 2009 at 1:15 AM

Wee-Wee-ed = Waterloo

macncheez on August 22, 2009 at 1:20 AM

Wee Wee Iz Scrood.

Maquis on August 22, 2009 at 1:23 AM

Guess this means my 2 year old is qualified to be president.

Keef Overbite on August 22, 2009 at 2:10 AM

I hate American political jargon crap.

Dr. ZhivBlago on August 22, 2009 at 2:16 AM

How can any journalist sit there and listen to this inept bozo and not challenge him on his vapid answers? Oh that’s right, there are no journalists in the WH press corps.

Goldy1 on August 22, 2009 at 2:32 AM

American Power tracked-back with, ‘WTF is Wee Wee’d Up?’.

Donald Douglas on August 22, 2009 at 2:45 AM

Wee wee’ed means when you misunderestimated someone’s strategery.

AaronGuzman on August 22, 2009 at 4:36 AM

Wee wee must be a code word for RACISTS.

mobydutch on August 21, 2009 at 10:25 PM

Here I thought it was a reference to this administration’s attitude toward the Constitution, and what it should be used for…

Cylor on August 22, 2009 at 5:32 AM

Gibbsy should go…arrogant SO*

Who said he was the smartest press sec. evah?

MainelyRight on August 22, 2009 at 6:13 AM

I grew up with Bobby. I’ve never heard wee-weed up before.

misterpeasea on August 22, 2009 at 7:38 AM

He uses the phrase “wee wee’d up” all the time? Ya know, maybe he’s the one that was sleeping with Rielle Hunter.

When somebody finds a bottom for these people, lemme know.

mr1216 on August 22, 2009 at 11:10 AM

It must be “Chicago-speak” for shithead.

LarryG on August 22, 2009 at 7:57 PM