Video: Single payer is the goal

posted at 10:12 am on August 19, 2009 by Ed Morrissey

Verum Serum has another of its video series on ObamaCare and the Trojan horse of the public option. Think of this as Trojan Horse’s Greatest Hits — a couple of big hits, plus a couple of tracks you may not have seen before now. For instance, I don’t believe I’ve seen Barney quite as Frank as he is in two clips from the last few weeks on his goals for the public plan:

Rahm Emanuel offers a similar formulation. It’s not the means, it’s the goal. It’s a good reminder that even while the Left scoffs at the notion that the entire ObamaCare bill is a Trojan horse for single-payer, people like Barney Frank, Rahm Emanuel, Jan Schakowsky, and Anthony Weiner keep reminding us that they really do want a complete government takeover of the health-care system. ObamaCare is just the means by which they plan to accomplish it.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

I’d yell “socialist”, but as we all know, socialist somehow has a racial connotation now…

Shock the Monkey on August 19, 2009 at 10:15 AM

Shock the Monkey on August 19, 2009 at 10:15 AM

You’ve been flagged.

ladyingray on August 19, 2009 at 10:15 AM

Socialized medicine. All get equally horific care.

seven on August 19, 2009 at 10:16 AM

You’ve been flagged.

ladyingray on August 19, 2009 at 10:15 AM

Eeeee!!!

Shock the Monkey on August 19, 2009 at 10:16 AM

say what you will but Bawney Fwank is honest in his villainy….

sven10077 on August 19, 2009 at 10:17 AM

D-Bag

blatantblue on August 19, 2009 at 10:18 AM

Let them keep doing this. We are going to KICK THEIR ASSES In 2010 and 2012.

NathanG on August 19, 2009 at 10:19 AM

Congress and The Obama Administration…destroying America one bill at a time.

scalleywag on August 19, 2009 at 10:19 AM

Shock the Monkey on August 19, 2009 at 10:15 AM

You’ve been flagged.

What a thoughtful thing to do.

JakeRightThought on August 19, 2009 at 10:20 AM

Every time I see Bawwney Fwank, I just know he’s the type that likes ________. (Not sure if I can say it on here).

SouthernGent on August 19, 2009 at 10:21 AM

Jan Schakowsky, “This is not a principled fight! This is a strategy…”

That just defines statists quite well. Why our resident statists on HA arguments are incoherent at times. They have know simple principle that anchors their arguments like liberty. The closest thing you get to a “principle” for a statist is “if it feels good.”

WashJeff on August 19, 2009 at 10:21 AM

Can we destroy America and all its core values?

YES WE CAN!

–Barack Barry Messiah The Won Soetoto Obama.

Wolftech on August 19, 2009 at 10:22 AM

Leave it as is and use it as a “commercial”. Buy some time during the evening news on the ABC and NBC.

WashJeff on August 19, 2009 at 10:23 AM

SouthernGent on August 19, 2009 at 10:21 AM

Just say it. Or if you want to be coy, say “insert here” that way people can think of their own insults.

Shock the Monkey on August 19, 2009 at 10:23 AM

If they really want to lower the cost of healthcare, and stop the unnecessary expense of “defensive medicine”, they can fix it, as Joe Biden would say, in “…one word. ‘Tort reform.’”

mwdiver on August 19, 2009 at 10:24 AM

Bend over Barney.

Firebird on August 19, 2009 at 10:24 AM

Socialized medicine. All get equally horific care.

seven on August 19, 2009 at 10:16 AM

Except the politicians. They’re more equal than the rest of us.

Daggett on August 19, 2009 at 10:26 AM

Organisms such as barney frank need to be cornered like a rat and watched like a hawk.

How on earth have we allowed our country to be overseen by such a thing as this person of ill repute?

ted c on August 19, 2009 at 10:26 AM

Back-door Bawney is a fitting spokestool for bummercare.

farright on August 19, 2009 at 10:26 AM

It’s not new stuff…it’s not a surprise. But seeing all these quotes/comments strung together like this…well it’s just plain spooky. They are hell bent on vilifying the Big Bad Insurance Co until they get their way with single payer.

MainelyRight on August 19, 2009 at 10:26 AM

Single payer has always been the goal….this Dem crew despises capitalism, unless of course it benefits them personally; ala, Rahm, Axlerod, Dodd, etc.

PatriotRider on August 19, 2009 at 10:27 AM

It’s not the means, it’s the goal.

And to hell with the 85% of the population who are satisfied with what they have now.

These people make me sick in a way healthcare cannot fix.

tru2tx on August 19, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Let them keep doing this. We are going to KICK THEIR ASSES In 2010 and 2012.

NathanG on August 19, 2009 at 10:19 AM

Who’s going to do it. With only about 15 months till the 2010 midterm elections, I haven’t seen anybody step up. Are there any new candidates worth voting for? If there are they are hiding? I haven’t seen many yet and the time is getting close.

Tommy_G on August 19, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Let them keep doing this. We are going to KICK THEIR ASSES In 2010 and 2012.

NathanG on August 19, 2009 at 10:19 AM

But the country will still be saddled with a largely unreformable system and trillions in debt.

Doesn’t seem like a good deal.

BadgerHawk on August 19, 2009 at 10:29 AM

You’ve been flagged.

ladyingray on August 19, 2009 at 10:15 AM

You’re bluffing and we know it.

VibrioCocci on August 19, 2009 at 10:30 AM

Imagine how the public might react to all of this manipulated liberalspeak if everyone started calling it “Government Run Healthcare” instead of “public option”.

Even the Dems lack the courage to call it what it is. Gee, I wonder why that is?

fogw on August 19, 2009 at 10:31 AM

–Barack Barry Messiah The Won Soetoto Obama.

Wolftech on August 19, 2009 at 10:22 AM

Now if you could just insert ‘socialism’ or ‘socialist’ in there somewhere, we will get you fitted for your hood.

/s

VibrioCocci on August 19, 2009 at 10:31 AM

Socialized medicine. All get equally horific care.

seven on August 19, 2009 at 10:16 AM

Not ALL, just us. They will continue to get the best

PatriotRider on August 19, 2009 at 10:32 AM

Thats Barney Franks opinion. He is entitled to it.

Fedex and UPS are still in business despite the fact that the government run post office has been here forever.

liberal343 on August 19, 2009 at 10:32 AM

SHACOWSKY summed it up—”this is NOT a principled fight..” by any means necessary,- did anyone see Michal Moore on(some panel show) recently reveling in the blatant LIES of the administration….the end justifies the means/by any means necessary..

zekero on August 19, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Now that flag is officially down, I’m submitting you all to the Census.

LibTired on August 19, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Using these fascists’ own words against them is racist!

rbj on August 19, 2009 at 10:34 AM

liberal343 on August 19, 2009 at 10:32 AM

HAHA. Thanks for reminding us once again of your Leader’s pure stupidity.

fogw on August 19, 2009 at 10:35 AM

Tommy_G on August 19, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Second that. In addition, do not discount the Soros-funded/ACORN election machine. It is waaaaaay to early to celebrate.

genso on August 19, 2009 at 10:35 AM

Their goal, I believe, is to turn healthcare access into a form of currency to be doled out, as a perk, to favored constituencies. About as cynical as it gets.

Mr. Pickles on August 19, 2009 at 10:36 AM

Didn’t Bawney’s Fwank say to never trust the government? So why would you trust Obama, Reid and Pelosi with your life and death decisions.

tarpon on August 19, 2009 at 10:36 AM

bawney fwank was playin’ to da cameras last night. It appears he had a mostly civil townhall and his blockheaded responses to his own constituents were over the top.

ted c on August 19, 2009 at 10:36 AM

liberal343 on August 19, 2009 at 10:32 AM

Thanks for reminding us of the post office, one of the few entities where costs are rising faster than healthcare.

Vashta.Nerada on August 19, 2009 at 10:37 AM

Thats Barney Franks opinion. He is entitled to it.

liberal343 on August 19, 2009 at 10:32 AM

It wasn’t just Barney Frank. Did you bother to watch?

Disturb the Universe on August 19, 2009 at 10:37 AM

Whenever I see Barney Frank I want to take a shower. Damn.
How ANYONE would elect that unmade bed to ANYTHING is beyond me, and proof some states should not be allowed to vote.

So far, that means Massachusetts (Frank, Kennedy), California (Feinstein, Boxer, Pelosi, plus several “diversity” congresspeople), and Connecticut (Chris “Countrywide” Dodd) would be left out in the cold. Oh, wait. Include Illinois in that mix.

bradley11 on August 19, 2009 at 10:39 AM

It’s way beyond time progressives and Obama keep asking repug thugs what their opinion is on healthcare. We elected Obama to get progressive things done and it’s time to SHOVE THIS THING THROUGH! And I could care less if one racist neocon likes it. Or if one dimwit Republican representative votes for it.

You had your chance with Shrub. Now get out of the damn way before we roll you over…..

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 10:43 AM

liberal343 on August 19, 2009 at 10:32 AM

you got that backwards, the gubmint run post office is still in business despite the fact that ups and fedex are here.

SHARPTOOTH on August 19, 2009 at 10:44 AM

Sorry – I just can’t read or watch.

Bawney Roast-ya Fwank is a disgusting corrupt-o-cat.

Upstater85 on August 19, 2009 at 10:44 AM

SHARPTOOTH on August 19, 2009 at 10:44 AM

Don’t even bother responding.

343 posts the same thing about every hour. I’m not joking. Probably multiple people manning the stations.

Upstater85 on August 19, 2009 at 10:45 AM

Thats Barney Franks opinion. He is entitled to it.

liberal343 on August 19, 2009 at 10:32 AM

Yes Barney Frank is entitled to state his opinions. He’s still an idiot.

Also, thank you for providing that idiotic example that Obama did. You both are idiots for doing so. The fact that the USPS is running a 7 billion dollar deficit (http://bulletin.aarp.org/yourmoney/personalfinance/articles/dead_letter_offices_.html), and is talking about cutting services demonstrates how poorly run and inefficient USPS is. Imagine how efficient and effective Obamacare will be?

Shock the Monkey on August 19, 2009 at 10:47 AM

Upstater85 on August 19, 2009 at 10:45 AM

is liberal 343 getalife’s inbred sister?

SHARPTOOTH on August 19, 2009 at 10:47 AM

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 10:43 AM

Playing defense is hard, isn’t it? It’s hard and not a lot of fun. For eight years I knew that feeling well. Everything I am doing know I learned from you and all those like you on the left. There was not one single day that I was not told or reminded what a war mongering, hate filled, idiot I was for voting for EvilChimpyBushitler. All day every day.

I took notes. I honestly agree that a lot of this division dates back to the attacks on Clinton. Bush derangement syndrome was all pay back for that. It was never about an illegal war. If it was, where are the protesters now, with over 130,000 troops still in Iraq? Have you seen Code Pink lately? How about Cindy Sheehan? Yep, me either.

Let me tell you what happens. You start out defending your guy. You fight the smears from the media, friends, family and society at large. This will take time to ferment but it will still happen. You’re lucky because Chicago Jesus owns the MSM and Bush was their enemy. Either way though, his aura of divinity will be torn away and there you will be playing defense. It is exhausting and over time you will get beaten down. See, you have been enjoying the thrill of scoring points which is offense. Defense is much harder and you can’t score.

I know my anger and desire to bring down your guy isn’reasoned. I no longer care about that. I think I stopped about 2004 when one of your guys scratched F##k Bush and Nazi into my Tahoe. My crime? I had a W-04 sticker. Proof, I am sure, of my ignorance and war mongering. Anyway, I at least thought when Chicago Jesus won that all that stuff would die out. But you know what happened? It just intensified. Now my list of crimes includes Racism and Evil-Mongering. The only reason you and the other trolls are here on this site is to antagonize and insult. Keep doing your little victory dance. It only hardens my resolve. So it really is simple math. I will divide and subtract you. Just little bits at a time. You will become exhausted. You will become beaten down. You will lose your desire for hope and change. I know all your plays. I can be patient and exacting. Playing defense is hard.

John D on August 19, 2009 at 10:47 AM

SouthernGent on August 19, 2009 at 10:21 AM

I am pretty sure that I don’t want to know. Yuck.

TXMomof3 on August 19, 2009 at 10:49 AM

is liberal 343 getalife’s inbred sister?

SHARPTOOTH on August 19, 2009 at 10:47 AM

Dead Husband of getalife (registered Donk) Harry Dick.

Upstater85 on August 19, 2009 at 10:50 AM

I fail to see how single payer does not ultimately arrive at single provider, which I personally believe is the ultimate goal.

Tort reform isn’t on the radar screen for a good reason: with single provider, you don’t need it. There won’t be any torts. Are the pieces of the puzzle making sense now?

shaken on August 19, 2009 at 10:53 AM

John D on August 19, 2009 at 10:47 AM

I bought that guy that scratched F*ck Bush into you Tahoe a beer. Well deserved!

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 10:53 AM

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 10:43 AM

Oooo….
With?

Disturb the Universe on August 19, 2009 at 10:54 AM

Every single time I see or hear Barney Frank, I feel like I need to be deloused.

And every time I see Rahm Emmanuel, I keep thinking how nice it would be to see him get clobbered in the face with a cinder block.

I look at both of these clowns, and I see real evil.

pilamaye on August 19, 2009 at 10:54 AM

Oooo….
With?
Disturb the Universe on August 19, 2009 at 10:54 AM

They’ll curse at us and try to use multi-syllabic words that mean nothing.

kingsjester on August 19, 2009 at 10:55 AM

Tommy_G on August 19, 2009 at 10:29 AM

One doesn’t have far to look, look to your state, see who is worthy of considering to vote for, what principles do they hold? In my state, we have Coburn, Brogden maybe Fallin, a couple more perhaps Benge….look to your state. Out of these a leader will emerge…they need our input as much as we need to know where they are coming from, so get busy and quit whining!! Put them to the task, ask them where they stand….

Onward Forward and Upward!!

RoxanneH on August 19, 2009 at 10:55 AM

Wake up! This is exactly what happened in Venezuela!

Just ask the opposition in that country. Oh wait, they’ve been shut down, never mind.

This has moved way past this healthcare issue folks. These people have let the mask slip and are telling us that they are forcing a socialist takeover on all of us.

Wake up!

elduende on August 19, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 10:53 AM

You are both brave men./

Disturb the Universe on August 19, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Tommy_G on August 19, 2009 at 10:29 AM

True. Nobody will step up to can Mr. Jerkwad himself, Harry Reid. He’s got a, what, 39 percent approval rating and no one can beat him? That’s ridiculous. At least we have some good candidates in New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut. Too bad they don’t take advantage of the situation. The Republicans, conservative or centrist, need to step up. We can’t afford for the Dems to have unlimited power.

NathanG on August 19, 2009 at 10:56 AM

I feel the same way every time I see Glenn Beck!

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 10:53 AM

That is exactly what you tough guys do.

John D on August 19, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Liberal Translation;

“Americans are all stupid rubes, so we will pretend to offer just a public OPTION, that people can choose, or not choose, then after we get them to buy it, we will yank the option away and stick them with a government takeover. They are so dense, we can even discuss it openly and then deny we said it.”

Star20 on August 19, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 10:53 AM

It is people on your side that would do something like that. Since you have nothing, you resent people who work for a living and have accumulated nice things that make you seeth inside.

TXMomof3 on August 19, 2009 at 10:58 AM

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 10:43 AM

Oh that’s exactly what I’m hoping they do troll.

elduende on August 19, 2009 at 10:59 AM

Yep, our rulers are flat out telling us what they are doing, just like our Dear Reader told us during the campaign what he was going to do when he got into the Oval Office. That’s some bold-faced out-in-the-open corruption. Why is half the country not listening? Are there really that many leeches out there?

I continue to be amazed that there seem to be NO ambitious Novak-styled actual journalists (that don’t work for FNC, or are named Ziegler or Freddoso) who would take this ripe-4-the-picking investigative opportunity to make a name for themselves by outing the real Obama. I blow my nose in the collective state-run media’s direction.

ornery_independent on August 19, 2009 at 10:59 AM

I bought that guy that scratched F*ck Bush into your Tahoe a beer. Well deserved!

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 10:53 AM

Idiot.

Shock the Monkey on August 19, 2009 at 11:00 AM

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 10:43 AM

Oh that’s exactly what I’m hoping they do troll.

elduende on August 19, 2009 at 10:59 AM

Right on! F*uck bipartisanship!

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 11:00 AM

I don’t know why, but Rahm the Impaler and Paul Rasputin scare the hell out of me.

Michelle Dubois on August 19, 2009 at 11:00 AM

Michelle Dubois on August 19, 2009 at 11:00 AM

I never thought I would see people like this in charge of our country.

TXMomof3 on August 19, 2009 at 11:02 AM

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 11:00 AM

Right on troll!

elduende on August 19, 2009 at 11:02 AM

SouthernGent on August 19, 2009 at 10:21

Maybe repugs should answer Barney’s question…WHAT PLANET DID YOU COME FROM???

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 11:04 AM

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 10:53 AM

And then we both peed in our pants together……it was a warm moment.

Rovin on August 19, 2009 at 11:05 AM

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 11:04 AM

Y’know, you really shouldn’t drink this early in the morning.

kingsjester on August 19, 2009 at 11:05 AM

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 11:04 AM

Do you think Obama will now claim he inherited Bush’s poll numbers too?

elduende on August 19, 2009 at 11:06 AM

Hee hee. Somebody forget their meds this morning!

NathanG on August 19, 2009 at 11:06 AM

***

liberal343 on August 19, 2009 at 10:32 AM

This reminds me that while flipping channels last night, I risked turning to stone and stopped to catch a minute or two of Jesse Jackson Jr. on Larry King Live. Comedic hilarity ensued when Jackson informed viewers that the USPS keeps FedEx and UPS “honest” and that without the USPS, FedEx and UPS would charge $100 a package for delivery.

Jackson went on to say that USPS also proves its worth in providing regular mail service at a cost of 42 cents (or 44 cents, I forget) a letter. I may be wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that commerical delivers are prohibitted from charging less than something like $7 a letter, so they essentially don’t even compete with the USPS in that market.

BuckeyeSam on August 19, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Maybe repugs should answer Barney’s question…WHAT PLANET DID YOU COME FROM???

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 11:04 AM

Since you just told us all to go F ourselves, you expect us now to believe that you want discourse? You expect us to believe you want real dialoge and an answer? Just keep blathering. It’s cute.

John D on August 19, 2009 at 11:08 AM

Don’t feed the trolls.

teffertoes on August 19, 2009 at 11:08 AM

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 10:53 AM

Should have slashed his tires too. Shrub really pissed a lot of people off.

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 11:09 AM

BuckeyeSam on August 19, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Well no one has accused them of being smart. It really is funny to watch them scramble to develop rational arguments to follow Obama’s lead when Obama is BSing and winging it by pulling crap out of his ass.

elduende on August 19, 2009 at 11:09 AM

Tommy_G on August 19, 2009 at 10:29 AM

I just heard last night on Greta that Carly Fiorina is gonna go after Babs Boxer…girlfight!

I think we need a ticket of lotsa strong conservative women to “clean up this mess”, as Ogabe puts it. Sorry if that sounds sexist, cuz it’s meant to be the opposite of that. The Cuda is the perfect example of what I mean….more like her please!

(OT) Speaking of the Cuda, she has another great Facebook posting today calling out Ogabe for investing $2 Billion in offshore drilling…in Brazil!

ornery_independent on August 19, 2009 at 11:10 AM

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 11:09 AM

Using that reasoning I can come destroy all that you own. Oh wait..

HoustonRight on August 19, 2009 at 11:10 AM

Trolls, all you spew forth is hate, please crawl back to where you cam from, you have nothing of importance to contribute…you are just a waste of time and space….

Troll warning:

Onward Forward and Upward!!

RoxanneH on August 19, 2009 at 11:11 AM

The arrogance is astounding.

Elected officials freely opining about their wishes for the future of my health care.

It is astounding.

David2.0 on August 19, 2009 at 11:12 AM

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 11:09 AM
Using that reasoning I can come destroy all that you own. Oh wait..

HoustonRight on August 19, 2009 at 11:10 AM

He’d squeal “hate crime” like a stuck pig.

Disturb the Universe on August 19, 2009 at 11:13 AM

liberal343 on August 19, 2009 at 10:32 AM

Your example doesn’t examp. FedEx and UPS don’t deliver personal letters or bulk mail – just packages.

Some facts for comparison:

The USPS makes $61 billion a year in letters, magazines, and bulk mail. Advertising mail alone is $20 billion, equal to the market cap of FedEx. UPS has a market cap of $52B.

The USPS does $10B per year in package services and shipping. UPS’s revenue is $50B, FedEx’s $35B. USPS annual revenue is $75B – nearly that of USP and FedEx combined.

And still the Post Office is bleeding money, constantly raising rates and cutting servies. Is this really the model we want to follow?

As the video made clear, the Democrats’ goal is a single-payer system – to drive the insurance companies out of business. Then what? Here’s one possibility:

skydaddy on August 19, 2009 at 11:13 AM

ornery_independent on August 19, 2009 at 10:59 AM

Seems to me I’ve heard of someone like that, but I forget the person’s name.
It’ll come to me.
Oh, yeah. How about Michelle Malkin?

And how about that new book of hers?

Hilarious: on amazon.com, they’re are 93 five-star reviews and 93 one-star reviews.

P.S. She’s on Hannity tonight.

BuckeyeSam on August 19, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Using that reasoning I can come destroy all that you own. Oh wait..

HoustonRight on August 19, 2009 at 11:10 AM
He’d squeal “hate crime” like a stuck pig.

Disturb the Universe on August 19, 2009 at 11:13 AM

Doesn’t he live in Canada? What the f*ck does he care what goes on in America? Oh yeahhhhhh….he has a CONSERVATIVE PRIME MINISTER. Never mind.

NathanG on August 19, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 10:43 AM

“Roll over us”?

HaHaHaHaHaHa!

You mean you and the 21% of Americans who identify themselves as Liberal?

You mean the measly 60 House(lunatic fringe) members who won’t support health care reform without the public option?

Quite a steamroller you got there, pal.

David2.0 on August 19, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 11:09 AM
Using that reasoning I can come destroy all that you own. Oh wait..

HoustonRight on August 19, 2009 at 11:10 AM

He’d squeal “hate crime” like a stuck pig.

Disturb the Universe on August 19, 2009 at 11:13 AM

Like I said he is envious of anyone who has anything.

TXMomof3 on August 19, 2009 at 11:17 AM

Trolls, all you spew forth is hate,

Oh yeah we spew hate….not like the white trash that goes to teabagging parties and town halls to disrupt real debate and call Obama a socialist when what the really hate is a Nee-gro in the WH. That my friends is what scares the shit out of most whites in this country…NEE-gros in the White house Michelle-monkey-nappy headed-Malia dolls remember all that repugs??

Go get ammo cause there are Nee-gros in the WH!

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 11:17 AM

Go get ammo cause there are Nee-gros in the WH!

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 11:17 AM

Where did he still this line from? Who is that loser actress?

TXMomof3 on August 19, 2009 at 11:18 AM

Previous comment didn;t post for some reason. Summary:

The USPS is as big as FedEx and UPS combined. USPS revenue from bulk mail alone equals the market cap of FedEx. USPS revenue from non-package deliveries exceeds the revenue of UPS.

And still USPS is hiking prices and cutting services. This is a model to emulate?

The Dem’s stated goal is to put the insurance industry out of business. What will happen then? One possibility:

skydaddy on August 19, 2009 at 11:19 AM

ornery_independent on August 19, 2009 at 11:10 AM

I think the time has come for women to rule!! There are some very strong women out there, let them know we know WHO they are!! It all comes down to supporting those who share our values for this nation…

Onward Forward and Upward!!

RoxanneH on August 19, 2009 at 11:19 AM

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 11:17 AM

That’s a pretty racist post.

elduende on August 19, 2009 at 11:19 AM

Messed up my quoting.

TXMomof3 on August 19, 2009 at 11:19 AM

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 10:53 AM
Should have slashed his tires too. Shrub really pissed a lot of people off.

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 11:09 AM

I am amazed that it doesn’t bother you that you fight like a coward.

Scratching cars…..slashing tires……….everything but a face-to-face confrontation, right coward?

This is why we will crush you if it ever comes to that.

David2.0 on August 19, 2009 at 11:19 AM

Do not, and I repeat do not respond to this moron. We should no longer acknowledge his presence and maybe he will go back into his dark cave.

Shock the Monkey on August 19, 2009 at 11:20 AM

That’s a pretty racist post.

elduende on August 19, 2009 at 11:19 AM

Want to make a bet on how soon this cretin goes over the line and gets the banning stick?

Disturb the Universe on August 19, 2009 at 11:20 AM

Blueneck on August 19, 2009 at 11:17 AM

Do you not realize that statements like that destroy any change you have of getting someone open to your line of thinking. If you are just here to see how many responses you can get to feed your little ego then BE GONE

HoustonRight on August 19, 2009 at 11:21 AM