Just a reminder: The Obama Hitler posters are being carried by Lyndon LaRouche nuts

posted at 3:20 pm on August 19, 2009 by Allahpundit

A public service announcement, since the media’s been conveniently forgetting to mention this and letting viewers infer who the likely culprits are from the DNC’s “angry mob” meme about Republicans. Here’s the latest example, from CNN’s coverage of Barney Frank’s town hall last night — and yes, as the Standard notes, the woman with the Obamahitler sign is a bona fide LaRouchian. Time for an apology to conservatives, maybe? Nah, says HuffPo alumna Rachel Sklar. It’s part of a Larger Truth:

Rush Limbaugh talking about Obama “sending out his Brownshirts” is a pretty clear reference to Hitler (in fact, that’s the raison d’etre for this NewsBusters post — complaining that various news programs linked the Hitler posters to Limbaugh in their coverage of the various invocations of Hitler that included Limbaugh’s reference to Hitler. Quibble!). Limbaugh’s message is hard to miss.

Nor is there any indication that this woman carrying a homemade Obama Swastika sign, or the person holding up other homemade SS sign or whoever put this homemade Swastika sign on a baby stroller were affiliated with LaRouche…

But it definitely is worth noting that there are organizations out there working on an institutional, mass level to stoke the anger of crowds, flood them with propaganda and arm them with the kind of paraphernalia which is designed exactly to get and hold the media’s attention. LaRouchePac is one, and one that is getting a lot of play — so it’s important to call that out, and make sure that agenda is clear and, like NewsBusters suggests, not ascribed to opponents of Health Care Reform as a whole.

But part of calling that out includes calling out all the lies. Because there is a clear link between this woman invoking Nazi T-4 policy in talk of “death panels” and Chuck Grassley talking about “pulling the plug on Grandma.” They may not pass out the same posters, but make no mistake of it, those messages are linked. What Grassley — and all Conservatives or opponents of Health Care of any stripe should do — is confront each crazy, trumped-up, demonstrably false rumor with the kind of blunt, no-argument response that Frank delivered last night.

There was a clear link between the “war for oil” rhetoric and 9/11 Truth too but I don’t recall the Huffington Post taking many blunt, no-argument stances on the subject over the past six years. Dare I say it, but I bet if we trawled the HuffPo archives, we might even catch a Bush/Hitler comparison or two. This is the bitterest part of the Democrats’ insane demagoguery, which Sklar naturally doesn’t mention even though it’s every bit as vicious and Nazi-revisionist as the protest signs: If you want to fight dirty, okay, but for god’s sake stop whining when the other side fights dirty in return. Is that so much to ask? And to the idiots who actually are using Nazi symbolism against The One, can you not do any better than that? This is the only sign you need.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Is this issue too complex for Pelosi?

seven on August 19, 2009 at 3:23 PM

Rouchebags.

ICBM on August 19, 2009 at 3:23 PM

Actually, the little ‘Stach’ makes him more palatable.

PappaMac on August 19, 2009 at 3:24 PM

This is the only sign you need.

I know that sign looks handmade, but I have been told that Kaiser is handing them out with directions to townhall meetings.

myrenovations on August 19, 2009 at 3:24 PM

At least Ron Paul supporters don’t get the blame from HotAir this time…

The Dean on August 19, 2009 at 3:25 PM

Agreed, that is definitely the only sign you need. No one can argue it.

deidre on August 19, 2009 at 3:26 PM

None of their smears have worked. If anything they have backfired. A lot of people voted for Obama because they thought the partisan hatred would be put to rest and divisiveness would be behind us. Now the country is being divided more then ever by Obama. My point, these people who hoped for a break are now BLAMING Obama. The more the media and Democrats push this hate filled storyline, the greater the damage they are doing to the President’s ability to pass legislation. Does not every news story like this dispel the very notion of hope and change?

rob verdi on August 19, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Rush gave a serious seal of approval to the Hitler posters on his show today. I’ll let him make his own argument… it’s probably at his site.

mankai on August 19, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Say it ain’t so!

Vashta.Nerada on August 19, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Glad to see conservatives willing to call out Limbaugh on the brown shirts comment. The man has officially gone Franken.

CrankyIndependent on August 19, 2009 at 3:26 PM

This is the only sign you need.

Simple, honest and effective. Start the presses.

WashJeff on August 19, 2009 at 3:27 PM

Okay so…

wait…

When leftists use pictures of Bush as a Nazi, they’re claiming he’s using fascist tactics and it’s ok because he HIS a nazi… Same when Pelosi calls the protesters Nazis.

But when rightists use pictures of Obama as a Nazi, that’s just gross hyperbole and offensiveness that only proves that the RIGHT are nazis… And Pelosi is correct in her assertion…

AP, the problem here isn’t that we should call out our side for using gross hyperbole (we should… for the most part) but that you’re kowtowing to THEIR rules of engagement.

Skywise on August 19, 2009 at 3:27 PM

I have suspected from the very beginning that it wasn’t conservatives who were being provocative or disruptive. It isn’t in the nature of a conservative, cautious, methodical, analytical person to engage in that kind of behavior.

It does fit with the rebellious juvenile behavior of the leftists, and they have a history of provocation, infiltration, and provocateurs.

Skandia Recluse on August 19, 2009 at 3:27 PM

Visited the LaRouchePac website weeks ago and clicked on some of their displayed video messages. I get the impression the entire operation is attention-seeking comedy, parodying the Right and Left extremes.

RepubChica on August 19, 2009 at 3:27 PM

No can do; that sign would clash with my Dockers, penny-loafers and fanny pack.

Bishop on August 19, 2009 at 3:27 PM

I don’t disagree with Obama = Hitler or Bush = Hitler imagery in principle, but I doubt it is the best way to make your case to the general public.

The Dean on August 19, 2009 at 3:28 PM

The Dean on August 19, 2009 at 3:25 PM

Just out of curiosity… are you ready for tomorrow Money Bomb?

Upstater85 on August 19, 2009 at 3:28 PM

That looks professionally produced. And the guy holding it is sure well-dressed.

Vashta.Nerada on August 19, 2009 at 3:28 PM

President Broke Obama–head of the NUTzie Party

chickasaw42 on August 19, 2009 at 3:29 PM

Scratch that last comment… I saw the poster and then read the article.

D’oh!

But I did hear Rush live, and his tone was not manic. The caller had a valid point, but I take Rish’s argument seriously and I will consider it.

I cringe at the Hitler posters too, but I’m also not ready to take directives from the MSM.

mankai on August 19, 2009 at 3:29 PM

I dunno. Before I compare anyone to Hitler, they have to kill 12 million plus people in a genocide. 20 million plus and they get compared to Stalin.

Rightwingguy on August 19, 2009 at 3:29 PM

CrankyIndependent on August 19, 2009 at 3:26 PM

What about Michelle Malkin on the Purple Shirts?

Upstater85 on August 19, 2009 at 3:30 PM

Bishop on August 19, 2009 at 3:27 PM

Are you wearing florescent Green and think the florescent orange is too much?

WashJeff on August 19, 2009 at 3:30 PM

Rachel Sklar needs to go back on “Red Eye” again, so she can get another case of the vapors at the scandalous conservative ideas coming out of the mouths of the other panelists, while trying to justify the Michael Moore-like “higher truths” excuse for lying.

jon1979 on August 19, 2009 at 3:30 PM

That’s supposed to be a Hitler stache? I thought some blood vessels had popped from his coke snorting days.

CMonster on August 19, 2009 at 3:30 PM

Let’s see, the economic component of fascism is State control over privately owned industry. The political component places the State above the individual, and is authoritarian.

Does this ring any bells?

OhEssYouCowboys on August 19, 2009 at 3:31 PM

Rightwingguy on August 19, 2009 at 3:29 PM

Where does Mussolini fall in this categorization?

Upstater85 on August 19, 2009 at 3:31 PM

If Barney Frank calls people names he deserves the same treatment

What can we call him?

What’s that word they’re always saying on ‘Deadwood’ ??

Janos Hunyadi on August 19, 2009 at 3:31 PM

That in itself does not make them any less accurate.

chicken thief on August 19, 2009 at 3:31 PM

Yeah, its not as if Obama was a racist who thought his federal republic would be better off with unitarian state administration of labor, manufacturing, the financial markets and health care, with an healthy acceptance of euthanasia for the incapable.

Chris_Balsz on August 19, 2009 at 3:32 PM

Rightwingguy on August 19, 2009 at 3:29 PM

No problem. Obamacare will probably get passed, so it’s only a matter of time.

Daggett on August 19, 2009 at 3:32 PM

Its testament to the weakness of the Democrats performance that Frank’s non-answer was held up as the best response so far.

rob verdi on August 19, 2009 at 3:32 PM

Upstater85 on August 19, 2009 at 3:31 PM

When they are pompous tools but get the trains to run on time.

Rightwingguy on August 19, 2009 at 3:33 PM

The Dean on August 19, 2009 at 3:28 PM

Well, the Left called Bush Hitler for 8 years, and managed to win back Congress and the White House.

Del Dolemonte on August 19, 2009 at 3:33 PM

Are you wearing florescent Green and think the florescent orange is too much?
WashJeff on August 19, 2009 at 3:30 PM

Yes, the sweater I am wearing draped over my shoulders with the sleeves tied is fluorescent green.

Bishop on August 19, 2009 at 3:34 PM

CrankyIndependent on August 19, 2009 at 3:26 PM

Absolutely, the more accurate term is “purple shirts.”

mbs on August 19, 2009 at 3:34 PM

When they are pompous tools but get the trains to run on time.

Rightwingguy on August 19, 2009 at 3:33 PM

So Mussolini > Obama? I forgot if Mussolini actually did get the trains to run on time…

Upstater85 on August 19, 2009 at 3:34 PM

Wow. Strange bedfellows. Until now I had never realized LaRouche was a leftist. What’s his beef with Obama and Socialized medicine?

elduende on August 19, 2009 at 3:34 PM

Obviously it’s not working, CNN this weekend and Mark Lamont Hill on O’Reilly yesterday are having to report that there are now “Obama is a N*gger” signs at town halls. Signs that not one person has photographed at events with more cameras than a stereotypical Japanese tour group. The only explanation that I can come up with is that the signs were being displayed by Bigfoot, Nessie and various Yeti.

rw on August 19, 2009 at 3:35 PM

Skywise on August 19, 2009 at 3:27 PM

Exactly. He does this all the time, which is indicative of the fact that Allahpundit clearly has no idea of how to fight a war. You don’t win by handwringing over what the enemy calls you, and you don’t allow them to put you on the defensive. He always wets his pants over what the drive by media says because he has become part of that media.
I don’t care about Larouche; he was a Commie. But as we allied ourselves with the Commies to defeat the Nazis, I say let the LaRouche people continue to do what they are doing without comment or apologies.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Until the war is over.

atheling on August 19, 2009 at 3:35 PM

Ahhh, yes! “Fake but True” is back with a vengeance from our nutroots friends on the left.

AUINSC on August 19, 2009 at 3:35 PM

Daggett on August 19, 2009 at 3:32 PM

Well that will be called “lessening global impact”. The small comfort is that it will kill people no matter what nationality, sex, creed, religion, or sexual orientation. We are all equally screwed.

Rightwingguy on August 19, 2009 at 3:35 PM

Can we have a civil conversation on health care with no name calling?

liberal4eva on August 19, 2009 at 3:36 PM

As has been noted, you’ve got to see the humor in it – after 8 years of Bushitler the Evil Emperor of Amerikkka … now they get to have their turn dealing with the same abject stupidity?

I guess all Presidents are Hitler now. And every future President will have calls for his impeachment.

Kind of funny. Kind of sad. And in a way, kind of scary – because if we ever do get a real Hitler type, who’s going to believe it? Way too much boy-crying-wolf stuff going on.

The left sowed this wind, now they reap the whirlwind of their own idiocy. Oh, well. If you don’t agree, you probably love Hitler.

Professor Blather on August 19, 2009 at 3:37 PM

Lyndon LaRouche was interviewed by WCIN in Cincinnati, on Oct. 19, 2004. The host was Prof. Herb Smith.

Host: 1480 Talk on the “Pulse of the City,” 1480 WCIN. This is the Professor, my guest now Lyndon LaRouche, head of the Libertarian Party. Good morning, Mr. LaRouche!

LaRouche: Oh, I’m not a Libertarian, I’m a Democrat.

Host: Oh hey! Right on, I can live with that.

LaRouche: I’ve never been a Libertarian, though some people have tried to confuse me with them. I don’t know why.

Host: Okay.

LaRouche: Libertarians scream and protest against it. I just say it’s nonsense.

Host: Okay, thank you very much for that clarification. And I do stand corrected. How are you this morning?

LaRouche: Oh, I’m in fair shape, considering a little bit of a flu, which I think a lot of us are facing.

Host: I understand that you have endorsed the Democratic candidate for President?

LaRouche: Oh sure. Actually, as early as February, when I was running against him in a sense, I indicated that he was my number 3 choice, and there was no number 2!

Host: Okay!

LaRouche: So, he’s not perfect, but we need to get rid of George Bush’s administration urgently, and he’s the man in the position to do it. Therefore, I’m doing everything I can to help him win, and quickly.

John the Libertarian on August 19, 2009 at 3:37 PM

Upstater85 on August 19, 2009 at 3:34 PM

I believe he did/. Although that could wind up on the same pile as the “Hitler was a vegetarian” thing.

Rightwingguy on August 19, 2009 at 3:37 PM

Both of the last two paragraphs begin with the word “but.”

Rachel Sklar is what laura Ingraham would call a “but monkey.”

UltimateBob on August 19, 2009 at 3:37 PM

Rachel Sklar might not be very smart, but at least she’s thin-skinned.

Jim Treacher on August 19, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Everyone knows that Axelrod is the Hitler clone – you don’t even need to photoshop the mustache on. The Precedent is more of a Stalin-type, though he likes to sell himself as Lenin to the white liberal crowd.

progressoverpeace on August 19, 2009 at 3:38 PM

No can do; that sign would clash with my Dockers, penny-loafers and fanny pack.

Bishop on August 19, 2009 at 3:27 PM

Obviously you need to go shop at Brooks Brothers. The official clothiers to all of us kooks who do not want the government running our healthcare.

rbj on August 19, 2009 at 3:38 PM

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Until the war is over.

atheling on August 19, 2009 at 3:35 PM

Oh, I didn’t know you tolerated the Paulistas.

What about the John Birch Society?

Upstater85 on August 19, 2009 at 3:39 PM

John the Libertarian on August 19, 2009 at 3:37 PM

What soured him on Obama? He should be ecstatic.

elduende on August 19, 2009 at 3:39 PM

Rightwingguy on August 19, 2009 at 3:35 PM

I think you’re right that the massive mortality will not be by race, etc., but I’m still teed off about the affirmative action bits of the Obamacare legislation.

Daggett on August 19, 2009 at 3:40 PM

Can we call him Blacula?

He does intend to suck the life out of us.

fogw on August 19, 2009 at 3:41 PM

Lol. In other words. Allow yourselves to be trolled away from the issue! Now I’ve heard it all…until another Dem opens their mouth.

Ozprey on August 19, 2009 at 3:41 PM

What soured him on Obama? He should be ecstatic.

elduende on August 19, 2009 at 3:39 PM

Baffling, isn’t it?

John the Libertarian on August 19, 2009 at 3:41 PM

Larger truth = fake but accurate.

the_nile on August 19, 2009 at 3:41 PM

Let them own land or factories as much as they please. The decisive factor is that the State, through the Party, is supreme over them, regardless of whether they are owners or workers. All that is unessential; our socialism goes far deeper. It establishes a relationship of the individual to the State … Why need we trouble to socialize banks and factories? We socialize human beings.

– Adolph Hitler

We understand only the individual’s capacity to make sacrifices for the community, for his fellow man.

– Adolph Hitler

I’m having a hard time seeing the difference between these Hitler quotes, and Obama’s version of the Individual’s place in his Utopia.

OhEssYouCowboys on August 19, 2009 at 3:42 PM

He does intend to suck the life out of us.

fogw on August 19, 2009 at 3:41 PM

Wrong Obama. Think Wife.

Upstater85 on August 19, 2009 at 3:42 PM

John the Libertarian on August 19, 2009 at 3:37 PM

Makes ya sick, doesn’t it, that so many people, for some reason, believe that LaRouche is a Libertarian?

If I had a dime for every person who I had to correct about that, I could probably retire tomorrow.

I encountered a couple of LaRouche supporters a few years ago in front of the motor vehicle dept. What a bunch of lunatics. I engaged in a, shall we say, somewhat “lively” discussion with them.

UltimateBob on August 19, 2009 at 3:43 PM

rbj on August 19, 2009 at 3:38 PM

I was really angry when I showed up to my kook meeting under dressed. I mean, how’d you guys get the dress code?

Rightwingguy on August 19, 2009 at 3:43 PM

And let’s not forget which party Larouche himself most closely identifies with.

From wiki:

run in eight elections since 1976, once as a U.S. Labor Party candidate and seven times as a candidate for the Democratic Party nomination.

galtg on August 19, 2009 at 3:43 PM

Bildebergers!

SouthernGent on August 19, 2009 at 3:43 PM

UltimateBob on August 19, 2009 at 3:43 PM

What the heck were they doing in front of the DMV? Did they have signs? Were they handing out flowers like the Hare Krishnas in the airports?

John the Libertarian on August 19, 2009 at 3:44 PM

A side note about Japanese tour groups: stereotypical or not, planeloads of them would arrive at the San Francisco airport some years ago, then load up a bus and be taken immediately to the Mitchell Brother’s O’Farrell Theater downtown. It was a naked dance bar, and they’d let you take your cameras inside and photograph the women. Japanese businessmen and tourists seemed to like to photograph naked white women for some reason…

At least Barney Frank NEVER did THAT. LOL

bradley11 on August 19, 2009 at 3:46 PM

Hussein is an agent of the British Empire, such as it is.

Akzed on August 19, 2009 at 3:46 PM

John the Libertarian on August 19, 2009 at 3:41 PM

Go it. Nothing has soured them to Obama. These LaRouche people are provocateurs subverting the town hall folks.

elduende on August 19, 2009 at 3:46 PM

Against individualism, the Fascists conception is for the State. … Fascism reaffirms the State as the true reality of the individual.

– Benito Mussolini

It may be expected that this will be the century of authority, a century of the Left, a century of Fascism. For, if the nineteenth century was a century of individualism …, it may be expected that this will be the century of collectivism, and, hence, the century of the State.

– Benito Mussolini

I’m, also, having trouble discerning the difference between Obama’s version of his Utopia, and another fascist.

OhEssYouCowboys on August 19, 2009 at 3:47 PM

Can we call him Blacula?

He does intend to suck the life out of us.

fogw on August 19, 2009 at 3:41 PM

Let’s refine that a bit: Baracula.

BuckeyeSam on August 19, 2009 at 3:47 PM

Theres a good reason why 80% of Jews vote for the democrats

liberal4eva on August 19, 2009 at 3:47 PM

howzat?

Chris_Balsz on August 19, 2009 at 3:44 PM

Eventually the Italians came to their senses and had an upside-down party for their leader who betrayed them, and their country.

Funny how things work out sometimes, heh?

fogw on August 19, 2009 at 3:47 PM

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Until the war is over.

atheling on August 19, 2009 at 3:35 PM

Orwellian.

“If you hamper the war effort of one side, you automatically help out that of the other” – George Orwell.

Thanks, Ed Morrissey and Allahpundit, you traitors.

atheling on July 5, 2009 at 6:40 PM

Loxodonta on August 19, 2009 at 3:48 PM

What soured him on Obama? He should be ecstatic.

elduende on August 19, 2009 at 3:39 PM

I imagine the same thing that soured Stalin with Hitler.

History repeats itself.

atheling on August 19, 2009 at 3:48 PM

progressoverpeace on August 19, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Yeah! See? LaRouche supporters believe Obama is Hitler. Republicans believe he is Stalin. Why won’t the Drive By Media report this story accurately?

Proud Rino on August 19, 2009 at 3:48 PM

Mark Lamont Hill has to be a product of Affirmative Action. Never understood why Bill O put him on as the token.

pcpower1 on August 19, 2009 at 3:48 PM

OhEssYouCowboys on August 19, 2009 at 3:47 PM

The only reason the modern American left doesn’t (publicly) go gaga for Mussolini was because he was on the wrong side of the USSR.

Upstater85 on August 19, 2009 at 3:48 PM

Chris_Balsz on August 19, 2009 at 3:44 PM

I actually think a Obama=Mussolini is more apt. Mussolini came up with fascism, was a pompous tool, didn’t kill 12 million people, was forcefully deposed by his people, was rescued by Hitler, and executed by the Italian people. All in all, less polarizing. So from here on out my kooky wingnut friends, let’s go with the Obama=Mussolini meme.

Rightwingguy on August 19, 2009 at 3:49 PM

Rightwingguy on August 19, 2009 at 3:49 PM

Hey, I was there from Day 1.

Upstater85 on August 19, 2009 at 3:50 PM

elduende on August 19, 2009 at 3:46 PM

I don’t think so.

A month ago I saw LaRouche supporters with a stand at a local farmers’ market in northern Seattle with the same poster, passing out literature on Obamacare. There was no townhall.

I think they are loonytunes, but let them do their thing if it opposes Obama.

atheling on August 19, 2009 at 3:51 PM

It gets interesting when you compare Obama, his followers and LaRouche.

sherryande on August 19, 2009 at 3:51 PM

atheling on August 19, 2009 at 3:51 PM

Wow. So they really don’t like Obama but they are socialists too? Interesting.

elduende on August 19, 2009 at 3:53 PM

Rightwingguy on August 19, 2009 at 3:29 PM

No problem. Obamacare will probably get passed, so it’s only a matter of time.

Daggett on August 19, 2009 at 3:32 PM

Right on, Daggett. Obama will make Hitler look like an amateur if he gets the life and death power he is thisclose to grabbing.

KEEP THE HEAT ON OBAMA – DON’T LET ALLAH’S GIRLIE-MAN WORRIES ABOUT HITLER, JOKER, OR ANY OTHER ARTWORK, OR THE IDENTITY OF THOSE WHO CARRY IT, DIVERT OUR ENERGY AND TIME!

LASER FOCUS – KILL THE BILL!!!!!

tigerlily on August 19, 2009 at 3:53 PM

Loxodonta on August 19, 2009 at 3:48 PM

Hypocrite engaged in calumny and spamming.

atheling on August 19, 2009 at 3:53 PM

Upstater85 on August 19, 2009 at 3:50 PM

You were. I think that’s simply a better comparison.

Rightwingguy on August 19, 2009 at 3:53 PM

Isn’t this like the Greens going after the Donks?

Seriously, the kookers versus the kookies.

Upstater85 on August 19, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Wow. So they really don’t like Obama but they are socialists too? Interesting.

elduende on August 19, 2009 at 3:53 PM

After seeing their stand, I looked up LaRouche and read a short bio on him. He’s a Communist.

Remember, Hitler and Stalin hated each other.

atheling on August 19, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Upstater85 on August 19, 2009 at 3:48 PM

I think that too many Americans have a bastardized idea of who Hitler and Mussolini were. Because the Socialists/Fascists of the Left have used the term to describe those on the Right, and because the Left controls our public school systems – the ignorance about Hitler and Mussolini continues.

There is no difference between what Hitler or Mussolini wanted, or what Obama wants, concerning the Individual and the State. All of them demand the obedience of the Individual – to the State. Obey the State. Serve the State.

That defines Obama. And it defined Hitler and Mussolini.

OhEssYouCowboys on August 19, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Although referring to him as Il Duce is clearly racist.

/sarc

Chris_Balsz on August 19, 2009 at 3:55 PM

atheling on August 19, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Actually in this case its probably more of Lenin vs. Trotsky. LOL!

elduende on August 19, 2009 at 3:55 PM

That defines Obama. And it defined Hitler and Mussolini.

OhEssYouCowboys on August 19, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Exactly.

atheling on August 19, 2009 at 3:56 PM

pcpower1 on August 19, 2009 at 3:48 PM

I fear that the same thinking that produced Mark Lamon Hill produced our Dear Leader…sadly.

d1carter on August 19, 2009 at 3:57 PM

elduende on August 19, 2009 at 3:55 PM

Isn’t LaRouche a believe in Trotsky?

Eh… maybe.

Upstater85 on August 19, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Actually in this case its probably more of Lenin vs. Trotsky. LOL!

elduende on August 19, 2009 at 3:55 PM

Lol! Good point!

atheling on August 19, 2009 at 3:57 PM

let’s go with the Obama=Mussolini meme.

Rightwingguy on August 19, 2009 at 3:49 PM

Exactly. Even a Mussolini-lite version, as Mussolini did invade Ethiopia, and I can’t see our Dear Leader using the military for anything.

rbj on August 19, 2009 at 3:58 PM

*believer.

Upstater85 on August 19, 2009 at 3:58 PM

The man has officially gone Franken.

CrankyIndependent on August 19, 2009 at 3:26 PM

You don’t listen to him, do you?

Oldnuke on August 19, 2009 at 3:59 PM

I can’t see our Dear Leader using the military for anything.

rbj on August 19, 2009 at 3:58 PM

Except, perhaps, on his own people.

atheling on August 19, 2009 at 3:59 PM

Barackula? I like it.

Count Barackula. “I vant to suck your blood.”

Daggett on August 19, 2009 at 3:59 PM