Video: Geraldo channels his inner Barbara Boxer

posted at 9:30 am on August 17, 2009 by Ed Morrissey

When did Geraldo Rivera start getting his talking points from Barbara Boxer? Aren’t there sources for memes that are slightly more, er,intelligent than California’s junior Senator?  Geraldo tells Ann Coulter and Kirsten Powers that he thinks that the protesters showing up in every Congressional district in the country are part of the “same Brooks Brothers crowd” that protested in Florida during the 2000 recount (via Gateway Pundit):

Yeah, those votes never did get recounted.  We never saw election officials holding ballots up to the light to see whether chads were hanging or not.  All of that violence that stopped the recounts came from the Supreme Court, those bare-knuckled brawlers in Brooks Brothers robes who declared on a 7-2 vote that the state Supreme Court had mucked up the entire process.  And then the media never did do an extensive recount afterwards and show that Bush would actually have gained votes in a legal recount process.

Even beyond that historical illiteracy, this is flat-out ignorance of contemporary reality.  Where are all of these supposed Brooks Brothers suits?  We’ve played at least a couple of dozen clips from town-hall forums, and the only people wearing suits are the politicians and their staffers.  It’s a lie, and it’s not even a good lie.  When Geraldo has to lift his paranoid accusations from Barbara Boxer, maybe it’s time for him to consider retirement.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

If you remember one of the very, very early health care protests of Claire McCaskill the protesters were shut out of one of her offices by her very rude staff. She acquiessed to have a full out town hall. It was filled with Seniors. There was one young man there makeing a passionate speech about the Constitution. He was the only one there dressed in a suit. He got a standing ovation. He was also a member of the Armed Forces. I believe he was a Marine, but could be wrong on that.
This must be what Barbara Boxer had in mind. Granted her mind is very small and she must have seen this as a whole army of Brooks Brothers’ suits. She really needs to get her glasses checked.
Geraldo propogating this nonsense makes himself look very, very ignorant. Of course Ann was smiling. She didn’t have to say anything.
Go Sarah!

BetseyRoss on August 17, 2009 at 10:16 AM

That was a new low for him. The only thing that made it tolerable was that Ann Coulter was there to refute him.

Overall, it’s an interesting mix, Rivera-Powers-Coulter. Spans a pretty wide spectrum. Could make for an entertaining show.

petefrt on August 17, 2009 at 10:16 AM

I can’t beleive Fox News still lets this moron on camera. I know O’Reilly likes him because he still is allowed on the show, but he’s a real whack job.

MJZZZ on August 17, 2009 at 10:00 AM

He’s there because Roger Ailes is a genius who understands that every circus needs a clown and every village needs an idiot. He gets both with this phoney b’tard.

TXUS on August 17, 2009 at 10:17 AM

The “Brooks Brothers Brigade” from Florida 2000 were nothing more than heroic Floridians doing their duty to STOP the Democrats from disenfranchising our deployed military personnel. Never forget – Democratic lawyers targeted the absentee votes of military personnel for nullification. They didn’t want them counted because, statistically – those votes go for the Republican candidate.

I preserved the evidence on my website.

HondaV65 on August 17, 2009 at 10:17 AM

TXUS on August 17, 2009 at 10:17 AM

True.

TXMomof3 on August 17, 2009 at 10:19 AM

I freaking love it when Ann Coulter laughs in the face of pussies like Geraldo. It makes me want to shove a microphone in their face and ask “How did that make you feel?” Now, if only we could convince her to spit in his face and drop him with a right hook

Doorgunner on August 17, 2009 at 10:20 AM

idahoconservative on August 17, 2009 at 10:16 AM

Very true. Long live the inland Northwest (and the panhandle)!

Emily M. on August 17, 2009 at 10:20 AM

Geraldo – Please stop talking. And while I’m at it, just go away.

Paleoconservatarian on August 17, 2009 at 10:20 AM

Geraldo, calm down, Government Insurance is alive and well, it’s being hidden in Al Capone’s Tomb.

Jeff from WI on August 17, 2009 at 10:21 AM

I preserved the evidence on my website.

HondaV65 on August 17, 2009 at 10:17 AM

Wow. Nice taste in red heads!

petefrt on August 17, 2009 at 10:22 AM

I can’t wait to see these what these crazy liberals do when Sara Palin becomes president. I’ll bet you Geraldo’s head explodes, hopefully while on The Factor.

mcl2177 on August 17, 2009 at 10:22 AM

I got a good look at this clown the day before Hurricane Rita hit here in SE Texas. What a major ass this guy is! With no flooding, shooting and canabalization going on a la New Orleans, he took his camera and left. His most riveting report was an on air announcement that there was an alarming smell of chemical in the air. Sorry Jerry, but with a refinery on every corner around here we call it Monday.

Spider79 on August 17, 2009 at 10:22 AM

Cannot tolerate Geraldo. Fox must keep him on in some bizarre attempt at balance but the man is simply a hack. He should go back to searching for Capone’s treasure, preferably somewhere at sea for a long time.

gem on August 17, 2009 at 10:22 AM

“Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt”.

hopefloats on August 17, 2009 at 10:23 AM

What the hell has he got on that soup strainer?

whitetop on August 17, 2009 at 10:24 AM

Wow. Nice taste in red heads!

petefrt on August 17, 2009 at 10:22 AM

Latina redheads, at that.

UltimateBob on August 17, 2009 at 10:26 AM

Send Whorealdo to Hawaii to look for Pinnochios’ Birth Certificate, maybe its’ buried with Grandma, in more ways than one!

I bet he comes up as empty handed as Capones vault!
At least I will be able to watch FOX on Friday while this fool is gone lookin.

Else perhaps he could help OJ look for the real killers since OJ is kinda busy right now!

dhunter on August 17, 2009 at 10:26 AM

I remember watching that Brooks Brothers Brigade in Florida storming that county office and demanding that Republican poll watchers be allowed in as the fraudulent recount was going on, and I cheered. My whole family did. We were watching the democrats steal an election on national television as one empty ballot after another went into the Gore pile, and we could not believe the GOP was finally fighting back. It was exhilarating to see all those well-dressed, non-astro-turfed citizens stand up and say ENOUGH! Enough with your cheating, you lousy bastards. I haven’t felt that optimistic about the country until this summer, when the same good Americans woke up to tell Barack Obama ENOUGH! Enough with your spending and your lying and your mad grab for power.

Rational Thought on August 17, 2009 at 10:27 AM

hopefloats on August 17, 2009 at 10:23 AM

Dead solid perfect!

TXUS on August 17, 2009 at 10:27 AM

Someone at Fox News must thing it’s cute to have their own version of The Thing That Lives Under The Stairs.

infidel4life on August 17, 2009 at 10:30 AM

I have never understood why Geraldo Rivera is on Fox News. He is a complete “hack” as a journalist and is never “fair and balanced.” It is time for Fox News to fire him.

topgun3634 on August 17, 2009 at 10:30 AM

Better to lose something with a smart person than find something with an idiot.
This stupid a$$ is on the wrong side of everything and at one point endangered our military by giving away their position. I would love to see him fired for presenting his stupidity as matter of fact.

Reality Check on August 17, 2009 at 10:36 AM

Gerry’s only passion is to see to it that 30-40 million illegals get taxpayer-funded health care! Period!

David2.0 on August 17, 2009 at 9:49 AM

And that is why the protestors are all “Brooks Brothers suits”. When the guys from the barrio show up it will be a true and worthy protest. Geraldo is just another race baiter.

katiejane on August 17, 2009 at 10:36 AM

One of the signs that the left is in trouble, is that they have a nitwit like Geraldo on their side.

ChristianRock on August 17, 2009 at 10:37 AM

HondaV65 on August 17, 2009 at 10:17 AM

Beautiful bike. Oh, and the redhead’s kinda shiny, too.

Thanks for your service, past and present.

TXUS on August 17, 2009 at 10:38 AM

You just can’t trust those Fox news people, so many are far left wackos like Geraldo!

I think this is another clip that proves Fox does show both sides, lol.

jeffn21 on August 17, 2009 at 10:39 AM

I like Geraldo. He even makes me look intelligent.

TooTall on August 17, 2009 at 10:40 AM

I’m still waiting to hear why Geraldo is/ever was relevant. I’ve seen better heads on a mug of root beer.

Winston_Smith on August 17, 2009 at 10:41 AM

maybe it’s time for him to consider retirement.

Al capone’s vault. THAT should have been his clue and it was what, 20 years ago?

scalleywag on August 17, 2009 at 10:41 AM

I forgot. Is his name Geraldo or Gdick?

Mr. Grump on August 17, 2009 at 10:41 AM

Geraldo isn’t a journalist, he’s a tabloid-style hack job.
Why does Fox have this dolt on their network?
His credibility was over long ago when after a hugely hyped build up, he open that safe on live telvision and and and ….TA-DA! It was empty! It was so embarrassing and pointless , everyone knew instantly that his career was over.
For decades after we were spared the sight of this fool…ahh the good years.

LeeSeneca on August 17, 2009 at 10:42 AM

I find it quite interesting that “Jerry Rivers” was somewhat of a good investigative reporter until it was hip for him to advertise his Latin lineage. “Geraldo Rivera” became a leftest tool and lost all semblance of objective reporting.

belad on August 17, 2009 at 10:46 AM

He needs to find another vault to open on live television.

alwaysright43 on August 17, 2009 at 10:47 AM

Hey Geraldo, Al Capone called he wants you to keep looking for his hidden vaults.

milwife88 on August 17, 2009 at 10:50 AM

Jerry Rivers just made what was probably the most illogical, ignorant and bigoted statement I’ve heard yet on this subject. And that’s saying something.

The scary part is he really believes it. Aren’t there other frauds available to FOX? Does Fair and Balanced mean we have to hear from the moron wing?

RadClown on August 17, 2009 at 10:53 AM

Thus far, the best thing he can come up with to defend what he wants as the status-quo is more ‘blame Bush’ ‘Brooks Brothers’ bullcrap, as well as perpetuate the lies of voter intimidation and voter fraud being the fault of the Republican Party. It’s amazing how everyone that says that invariably lacks the ability to point to specific incidents or show me proof this happened in any way, shape or form. So, Jerry Rivers, the lying disgraced attorney is no different, apparently, and I know I shouldn’t be surprised. Lying mustachioed blatherskite.

Virus-X on August 17, 2009 at 10:59 AM

I’ve been thinking of sending the bill for a new TV remote to Fox. I have worn the paint off the mute button.

When either Obama or Rivera show up on the screen the button gets clicked. Can’t stand the sound of their voice, because I know what trash I’m going to hear come out of their mouth.

Beckel gets muted a lot, also. His spinning doesn’t have enough logic, anymore, to even make it entertaining.

Yoop on August 17, 2009 at 10:59 AM

This guy has been a real circus act sor waht , 30 years or so now. ALways hype with him. Hurricane Katrina, first it was the , OH MY GOD, I THINK HES TRAPPED, guy in the water that turned out to be a coast guard rescuer trying to anchor a losse obat, and then the helicopet laying on its side, an his supposing not only that it may have been shot down, but that it was a caost guard chopper, and just freaking out for nothing because it was neither shot down nor a caost guard chopper. This after he previously draws a map of our troops position on a global news feed, pretends to be shot at over enemy lines, opens an empty vault in prime time, and who know what I didnt see/dont remeber over the years. He should be on CNN. FOX, which is the most “honest” representative of American news, really aught to send this turd on a spiral down the poop shoot and wipe itself clean. He is simply not worth it. Yes, I know fox leans right, but not as much as the others go left. Fox is still the most trustworthy and if that werent true, they wouldnt have the highest ratings.

CriticalUpdate on August 17, 2009 at 10:59 AM

I like Geraldo. He even makes me look intelligent.

TooTall on August 17, 2009 at 10:40 AM

He does THAT for everyone

Jeff from WI on August 17, 2009 at 11:00 AM

They must be paying Ann and KP a lot of money to sit through this dipshiate’s idiocy evey week.
I have been watching the segments with AC and KP on line,so I could skip over Spitter,but I’ve decided that even that is not worth doing anymore.
If I want to hear any conservatives in the future,I’ll catch them on some other show,even if it has to be O’Reilly(Spitter’s henchman).

DDT on August 17, 2009 at 11:00 AM

Wow that picture of Herrendo Relvolver reminds me of the bat boy from those supermarket tabloids. Doesn’t he need to go open John Gotti’s vault or something?

deadbackpacker on August 17, 2009 at 11:02 AM

I can’t imagine geraldo helps fox’s ratings. Fox’s version of olby!

ohiobabe on August 17, 2009 at 11:02 AM

Hey Geraldo,

Go back and find Al Capone’s vaults. Maybe he left behind some bathtub gin. What a putz.

Kuffar on August 17, 2009 at 11:04 AM

And shouldn’t someone be bringing up the fact that it seems a lot of these robber-baron liberal socialist democrats wear Armani suits? That seems pretty well-dressed to me, for people that’re supposed to be of the ‘common folk’. Like Pelosi (http://sadbastards.wordpress.com/2009/01/28/the-real-nancy-pelosi-multi-millionaire-non-union-resort-baroness/) (or as Mark Levin calls her: Nancy “Stretch” Pelosi).

Virus-X on August 17, 2009 at 11:05 AM

Towelieee was right.
Geraldo is a towel.

Alalazoo on August 17, 2009 at 11:12 AM

I don’t see how this racist brown supremacist is even allowed on FOX News.

Jerricho68 on August 17, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Hey Jerry, what’s that furry thing on your upper lip?

Del Dolemonte on August 17, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Some high noon John Bolton is going to come to town, and then we’ll see which mustache is mightier.

DFCtomm on August 17, 2009 at 11:18 AM

wtf?

Has ole Geraldo finally “lost it”??

(which of course presumes he EVER “had it” to lose………)

Katfish on August 17, 2009 at 11:22 AM

Tea party protesters = birthers
Tea party protesters = bigots and racists

liberal343 on August 17, 2009 at 9:55 AM

Thanks so much for sharing that.

Del Dolemonte on August 17, 2009 at 11:22 AM

I think Geraldo needs to go to work for the DNC or the National Enquirer

ArthurJ on August 17, 2009 at 11:22 AM

Well, besides from the fact that going from the healthcare protesters to the 2000 election is a complete non sequitur, Jerry seems to forget that it was the U.S. Supreme Court which decided to halt the Florida recount as a violation of equal protection, not a bunch of “violent” Republican protesters.

The Reasonable Man on August 17, 2009 at 11:26 AM

Should we address him as Mr. Rivero?

Kissmygrits on August 17, 2009 at 11:41 AM

Pardon the typo, Mr. Rivera.

Kissmygrits on August 17, 2009 at 11:42 AM

The Reasonable Man on August 17, 2009 at 11:26 AM

By a 7-2 vote no less, which came after they bitch-slapped the Floriduh Supreme Court (all-Democrat) by a 9-0 vote.

Gore lost, kids. Get over it.

And he would never have needed to win Florida if he hadn’t already been rejected by the voters of his own home state,

Del Dolemonte on August 17, 2009 at 11:43 AM

Violent??? I don’t remember that..

What I do remember is the left rioting on the streets at the Republican convention, this has become a subset of any percieved right wing event… the left setting their hair on fire and being violent.

Does the right use threats, intimidation, and violence to prevent lefties from talking at universities??? Just ask the minute men if the the left does.

Jerry Rivers lost any credibility he MAY have had years ago, now what we see is a whinning, self absorbed lefty .. striking out at those that are his betters.

OH BTW Violence??? Jerry does being ever so macho and threatening to spit on Michelle Malkin constitute violence???

Just asking …..

dugbru on August 17, 2009 at 11:46 AM

Towelieee was right.
Geraldo is a towel.

Alalazoo on August 17, 2009 at 11:12 AM

Towelie told him to bring a towel when he hunts for Al Capone’s Secret Vault.

Jeff from WI on August 17, 2009 at 11:50 AM

Has anyone ever thought a single word coming from Geraldo’s mouth was credible?

jack herman on August 17, 2009 at 12:02 PM

Liberal343 FIRES UP THE BASE! Thanks!

One more thing: Support Brooks Brothers.

balkanmom2 on August 17, 2009 at 12:07 PM

Too bad the door to Capone’s vault didn’t swing shut with Gerry Rivers trapped inside.

coldwarrior on August 17, 2009 at 12:11 PM

I won’t even turn on Fox and Friends on Friday’s because thats their day to let Geraldo strut and preen like the little banty rooster he is.

anniekc on August 17, 2009 at 12:17 PM

Is Ann now a regular on Geraldo? Every time I see a bit of his show she’s on there. She has diminished herself a lot in my eyes by doing that. I remember when she used to deride him.

silvernana on August 17, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Herendo Revolver is a useless tool and makes me so mad when he is on the tv. I have started a daily email letter to FOX to lose this useless piece of garabage…..I am sure they can find room for him on msnbc, that is so where he belongs…….*sigh*

clinker46 on August 17, 2009 at 12:29 PM

Mr Rivera has the right to give his opinion, this is a right guaranteed too every American. Although I would demand that they take time to get their facts straight. I have resided in Fl. for 42 yrs. I witnessed the entire circus, hanging chads not hanging chads. Mr Rivera must be aware that the supreme court ruled in favor of pres. Bush. Also 3 major News papers including The New York Times agreed with the courts opinion. Mr Rivera has a subjective memory.

firefighter13 on August 17, 2009 at 12:30 PM

Why does Fox even have his stupid show on? I thought they were finally cleaning house when they ditched Alan Colmes. They should at least have a disclaimer on before. WARNING: The following broadcast is for comedic purposes only. Any resemblance to real people or events is purely coincidental.

DanaSmiles on August 17, 2009 at 12:48 PM

I feel bad for Geraldo. He is kinda dumb in a Rick Sanchez sorta way. It is a shame that these two are Hispanic. We are much smarter than this…

chicagotrauma on August 17, 2009 at 12:48 PM

Without a hurricane to cover Geraldo is positively useless.

They need to send him back to the Middle East to cover one of the fronts or something, I’m a Fox News viewer but I avoid Rivera by tuning out when he talks politics.

FireBlogger on August 17, 2009 at 12:54 PM

JERRY RIVERS LOOK WHO’S TALKING, YOU REPRESENTED AND SUPPORTED A GANG CALLED THE YOUNG LORDS WHO WERE A RADICAL MARXIST GROUP WHO WANTED PUERTO RICO TO BE LIKE CUBA. I HAD FAMILY MEMBERS PART OF THAT GROUP THEY NOTHING BUT RADICAL MAOISM/MARXIST IDEALOGY.

jaboba on August 17, 2009 at 1:07 PM

I believe it’s time for FNC to consider not renewing his contract.

shoregulls on August 17, 2009 at 1:26 PM

…the protesters showing up in every Congressional district in the country are part of the “same Brooks Brothers crowd” that protested in Florida during the 2000 recount- Jerry Rivers. LonGuyland N.Y.

Geez!
Isn’t it about time that Fox dumps this nitwit — before
they get charged with failure to remain mentally balanced?

“Let’s Roll”

On Watch on August 17, 2009 at 1:31 PM

He’s a nutjob. Maybe he can go back to finding Al Capone’s secret room.

griv on August 17, 2009 at 1:35 PM

This guy is a fucking hack.

liquidflorian on August 17, 2009 at 1:39 PM

Geraldo is such a goofball!

MCGIRV on August 17, 2009 at 1:47 PM

Geraldo’s at his best when he’s embedded with the troops and giving away their position on national TV. Go Pound sand Geraldo!

TrickyDick on August 17, 2009 at 1:58 PM

Geraldo’s an idiot.
He should be spending his time doing a report
on how M.M.A. is ‘fake’.
Remember his report on pro wrestling being fake? Heh heh.
Then, he should spend a few months investigating
and building up his special on finding
‘Saddam Hussein’s Secret Vault’.
That’ll bring back some ‘credibility’.
Remember how his report on ‘Al Capone’s Vault’ put
him at the top of his ‘profession’? Heh heh heh.
Again, what an idiot!

mrt721 on August 17, 2009 at 1:58 PM

Never listen to this guy. He is a total jerk. A lawyer who continues to say that breaking the law to enter the country is justified. To him and Ms Boxer, we have definitely earned our title of American Citizen, Veteran, Patriot, Taxpayers and most importantly Her Boss.

hillbilly on August 17, 2009 at 2:04 PM

I watched that whole show…could not believe the spew he was sayin’. Why ask Mike Huckabee if someone in Arkansas needs emergency medical help, whataretheygonnado>? HEELLOO! Go to the ER!

Why in the world he’s Puerto Rican in some shape or form is beyond me. For people like that then I take the heat b/c then ppl think that is the general rationale of PR’ns and that is not so. Same goes for Justice Sotomayor. Not born and raised in Puerto Rico but supporting independence through one of her writings, blows me away b/c whatever sacrifices our men and women have done in the field blows away when time comes to determine PR’s final political destiny. US Americans fight shoulder to shoulder along with fellow Puerto Ricans (same citizenship-but-can’t-vote-for-POTUS).

Not gonna buy his book, don’t care for it, nor for his opinion; of course, Democrats always complain of “misrepresentations”, “misunderstandings”, “gaffes”, but only after they stab ppl in the back with their dealings.

Sarah does not need no stinkin’ microphone…give her a keyboard and she can dismantle a bill, plus put a crack that bloggers and others have made on the Obama egg.

ProudPalinFan on August 17, 2009 at 2:34 PM

Dios Mio Gerrrraldo…….Why then dont you concentrate on your own 1/2 and the true citizens of this great country ,the Puerto Ricans!They could certainly use alot of that hot air and energy your expending on the NON citizenry! Get it right Geraldo and NO MAS!

justonevictory on August 17, 2009 at 2:38 PM

I think Geraldo, is feeling…….left out, and irrelevant, and is desperately trying to hang on to any shred of elevance he has left. I don’t believe his show garners the numbers other shows on Fox are garnering.

His comment last Friday, that taking out the “death panels” would now leave people without counseling, and would have to pay for that out of pocket now. Why not? When my husband and I were losing our child, the doctor came to us, and counseled us. I’m sure it was part of the total care package, so to speak, but I don’t know a doctor out there, that doesn’t sit with you, and explain this is what’s happening. This is what we need to do. These are the possible outcomes. That’s standard procedure for doctors.

My grandmother gets that kind of care now. She’s 94, in good health, but has occasional bouts of dimentia. After all, she is 94. But the doctor talks to her, and her kids about her care, and projections. That’s a given, at old age.

So…as this doctor who called Rush today had to say….why is this a mandate in the health care bill? It’s already a given that doctors do this now…so why make it a mandate? Rush’s conclusion….so that Government has the final say so. NOT YOU, or YOUR FAMILY!!!

capejasmine on August 17, 2009 at 2:49 PM

Geraldo should never have moved past that jerry Springer type show he had where he got his nose busted in a fight between Innis and whoever else had the lack of taste to go on his show that day, I don’t remember. Hes an arrogant buffoon, who like Boxer thinks his excrement, smells like roses.

imperator on August 17, 2009 at 3:05 PM

Ed, your slam below the video is all that need be said. Ditto.

Christian Conservative on August 17, 2009 at 3:19 PM

It is to Fox News’ enduring shame that they have an utter nitwit and joke like Geraldo Rivera featured on their network. If you ever doubt that Fox is primarily concerned about dopey bread and circuses crap to pull in ratings, just watch Jerry Rivers and O’Reilly. I’m glad Fox is around and gives a voice and forum to many conservatives but they also taint us by showcasing some real idiots.

Django on August 17, 2009 at 3:33 PM

WTF When we ever get real investigative reporting.

uber on August 17, 2009 at 3:42 PM

No, the time for him to consider retirement was when he got smacked in the nose with a chair. It should be well beyond mandatory by now.

James on August 17, 2009 at 3:45 PM

Whorealdo is right on one point. When TRUE CONSERVATIVES stand up and quit taking crap from democrats, the dems turn tail and run because they have no guts for a fight

hamradio on August 17, 2009 at 3:58 PM

I love watching rich people in suits berating other people in suits. I think that chemical smell he picked up on was his own hypocrisy.

Thank God somebody realized that the Dems were trying to steal that election and didn’t allow it to happen. And thank God that even more are stepping up now to shut down the newest attempt at installing an Iron Curtain in the US.

I think that the reason the Right gets respect from the people (and loathing from the MSM) is that we only protest these things that really matter; Presidential elections, abortion, Government take-overs of the economy…

Meanwhile the whiners on the left throw hysterical hissy fits every time they don’t get their way.

BTW, I’ve been a long time lurker and was thrilled when registrations got opened back up. Look forward to posting here!

SittingDeadRed on August 17, 2009 at 4:39 PM

maybe it’s time for him to consider retirement.

Anytime would be a good time, frankly.

Mallard T. Drake on August 17, 2009 at 5:02 PM

I disregard everything Geraldo based on the general principle that he’s a gigantic ass.

Wellsy on August 17, 2009 at 5:35 PM

Isn’t anyone going to stick up for Geraldo?

That’s why I love Hotairheads.

dragondrop on August 17, 2009 at 6:56 PM