Quotes of the day

posted at 10:58 pm on August 12, 2009 by Allahpundit

“‘They didn’t get any of my facts right,’ King lightheartedly noted afterward. ‘Did you see all the – how many titles I won? I was cracking up.’

‘Not even in the ballpark,’ she continued.”

***
“I can’t tell you why somebody believes, despite all preponderance of the evidence, that the President was born here and not somewhere else.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

I think it’s kind is sickening how King says it “cute” Obama is so stupid…

CCRWM on August 13, 2009 at 1:08 AM

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
You are not connected to the Internet.
The website is encountering problems.
There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

Akzed on August 13, 2009 at 1:11 AM

Here is the video on YouTube

Way at the end

WoosterOh on August 13, 2009 at 1:11 AM

I’ll give credit to President Obama for not asking how many RBI’s she had after the Grand Slam statistic.

But is this evidence that ESPN is a mainstream media outlet that isn’t on Obama’s speed-dial?

Left Coast Right Mind on August 13, 2009 at 1:12 AM

How long until Gibbs is gone? He’s got until the end of the year at best.

WisCon on August 13, 2009 at 1:17 AM

57 states. 44 men who were President. 10,000 dead due to a tornado. Halving the deficit. Budget-neutral public health option. Closing the gap only via new taxes for only the rich. Let’s face it: The man’s not good with numbers.

calbear on August 13, 2009 at 1:22 AM

How long until Gibbs is gone? He’s got until the end of the year at best.

WisCon on August 13, 2009 at 1:17 AM

I hope it’s soon. He creeps me out with his giggling…

Ampersand on August 13, 2009 at 1:30 AM

“Baghdad Bob” Gibbs makes Scott McClellan look like the best Whitehouse Press Secretary ever.

portlandon on August 13, 2009 at 1:37 AM

Stabenow’s husband has been schtupping somebody else for years under her nose, yet, she hops on a plane and suddenly she feels global warming. Oi!

Apologetic California on August 13, 2009 at 1:45 AM

Apologetic California on August 13, 2009 at 1:45 AM

My best friend and I are way to the right of Attila.

His Congressman is Waxman.

I live in Babs Boxer’s hometown.

guntotinglibertarian on August 13, 2009 at 1:58 AM

The teleprompter has been getting a lot of things wrong lately, so when Obama didn’t start reading Billie Jean’s obituary….

You know–credit where credit is due. Good job Teleprompter!

ConservativeTony on August 13, 2009 at 2:04 AM

Sen. Debbie Stabenow, Energy Leader (D., Mich.)

“Climate change is very real… Global warming creates volatility. I feel it when I’m flying. The storms are more volatile. We are paying the price in more hurricanes and tornadoes.”

… and the number of named hurricanes/ tropical storms/ tropical depressions to date for 2009 greatly exceeds her IQ

ya2daup on August 13, 2009 at 2:14 AM

That was some list of recipients for our nation’s highest civilian medal!

The whole fruit salad of the liberal freak show!

Hey, even a guy who killed a woman back in the 60′s got a medal!

Is there anything Obama won’t cheapen out of pure distaste for this nation?

David2.0 on August 13, 2009 at 2:31 AM

How long until Gibbs is gone? He’s got until the end of the year at best.

WisCon on August 13, 2009 at 1:17 AM

Gibbsy’s demise has been speculated on since his first week on the job.

He can lie with a straight face………..and that impresses his boss to no end.

David2.0 on August 13, 2009 at 2:34 AM

My best friend and I are way to the right of Attila.

His Congressman is Waxman.

I live in Babs Boxer’s hometown.

guntotinglibertarian on August 13, 2009 at 1:58 AM

Small world. My congressho is Maxine Waters. If I moved across the street, literally, it would be Jane Harman. I will pay good money to move across the street.

Apologetic California on August 13, 2009 at 2:42 AM

RATS! I was waiting for Biden to be the first to say something like this. You see, my friends and I have this pool..not much money but a lot of fun and suspense with a real disgusting aspect. It replaced racing cockroaches.

If it develops that The One was born elsewhere and was not a citizen ab ovo, do you think that Ann Coulter would consider flying to Montreal with me for dinner? And could she ignore my tinfoil hat? I used to go to New Orleans until it became designated an official Victim City. An official Victim City is a disaster area which was handled by a Republican administration. Look it up.

IlikedAUH2O on August 13, 2009 at 2:54 AM

…I used to go to New Orleans until it became designated an official Victim City. An official Victim City is a disaster area which was handled by a Republican administration. Look it up.

IlikedAUH2O on August 13, 2009 at 2:54 AM

Except New Orleans had a Democrapic Governor to busy playing Chicken Little, and a black Mayor who took care of his friends first, and his people last…

lovingmyUSA on August 13, 2009 at 3:23 AM

Let’s face it: The man’s not good with numbers.

calbear on August 13, 2009 at 1:22 AM

Sources say he had people run numbers for him in Chicago.

coldwarrior on August 13, 2009 at 3:31 AM

I live in Babs Boxer’s hometown.

guntotinglibertarian on August 13, 2009 at 1:58 AM

Speaking of, are any other northern California Hot Air-ites going to the rally in San Fran on Friday? http://bayareapatriots.com/ I’m going to be bringing my dad along — he’s a paramedic.

salmonczar on August 13, 2009 at 4:11 AM

Yeah but tennis records are SO much more difficult to keep up with than healthcare. Everyone knows this. Right???

Neo-Chase on August 13, 2009 at 6:34 AM

Left Coast Right Mind on August 13, 2009 at 1:12 AM

When he watches ESPN he watches WNBA

andrewtf on August 13, 2009 at 6:58 AM

Amateur hour. life.

FIFY

NoFanofLibs on August 13, 2009 at 7:04 AM

Maybe this was number 8 on the Gibbs’ dumbest moments link yesterday. Good grief. It’s almost like they’re doing it on purpose to fan the flames of conspiracy…

Nah.

BadgerHawk on August 13, 2009 at 7:36 AM

How long until Gibbs is gone? He’s got until the end of the year at best.

WisCon on August 13, 2009 at 1:17 AM

i agree….what a dunce

cmsinaz on August 13, 2009 at 7:48 AM

They Yankees have won 198 World Series titles.
– BHO

angryed on August 13, 2009 at 7:50 AM

glennbo on August 12, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Well, at least he got the sport right. Wouldn’t have surprised me if he had mentioned all the medals she won at the Special Olympics.

soundingboard on August 13, 2009 at 8:00 AM

Is there anything Obama won’t cheapen out of pure distaste for this nation?

David2.0 on August 13, 2009 at 2:31 AM

Ehhhhh…..Nope.

CEA_Agent on August 13, 2009 at 8:04 AM

Left Coast Right Mind

No word on whether he believes she played for the Nitally Lions though.

xblade on August 13, 2009 at 8:16 AM

I laughed out loud when I heard Gibbs make that Freudian slip. Keep ‘em coming.

ElainaVer on August 13, 2009 at 8:23 AM

‘Not even in the ballpark,’ she continued.”

So what does this President get right?

(I know, I know…Race-Baiting.)

bluelightbrigade on August 13, 2009 at 8:27 AM

Is there anything Obama won’t cheapen out of pure distaste for this nation?

And as a side note, one would think that an elitist would at least get tennis right.

bluelightbrigade on August 13, 2009 at 8:28 AM

Is there anything Obama won’t cheapen out of pure distaste for this nation?

bluelightbrigade on August 13, 2009 at 8:28 AM

The question is, did BJK play tourneys in all 57 states?

txhsdad on August 13, 2009 at 8:34 AM

The Democrats should try to rebrand Obama’s death panel as Cash For Grannies.

alliebobbitt on August 13, 2009 at 8:46 AM

They forgot the greatest stat of all: 1 abortion.

unclesmrgol on August 13, 2009 at 8:56 AM

Hey, even a guy who killed a woman back in the 60’s got a medal!

David2.0 on August 13, 2009 at 2:31 AM

” The Drowning Pool “.

Johan Klaus on August 13, 2009 at 9:30 AM

Being age 60 I remember the Ted Mack Amatuer show. This is not an amatuer show cause there is no talent. This is the GONG Show……..

bluegrass on August 13, 2009 at 10:38 AM

This is not the teleprompter I knew….DIET COKE!!

tatersalad on August 13, 2009 at 10:41 AM

I are a community organizer and yesterday I could not even count it.

jukin on August 13, 2009 at 10:44 AM

Ms. King really doesn’t care about Obama, or his advisers, getting her stats right….she’s just happy that the One can talk at all.

It is the bigotry of low expectations. Another example of Obama needing the guiding hand of white people. After all, we can’t expect the President to get things right. He’s black, and has to be coddled by the press, the voters, and everyone else. And when that doesn’t happen, he gets upset.

He hasn’t released his college and law school transcripts for a reason.

thgrant on August 13, 2009 at 11:16 AM

bluegrass on August 13, 2009

The Gong Show was harmless, idiotic entertainment. This administration is more like a schlocky horror movie: Nightmare on Pennsyvania Avenue.

SKYFOX on August 13, 2009 at 11:17 AM

Funny,

how you can change the meaning of a comment, simply by adding, or moving a couple of commas,

isn’t it.

franksalterego on August 13, 2009 at 11:25 AM

Well…

…Is this wrong?

Upstater85 on August 12, 2009 at 11:07 PM

Now we know why there’s a toilet paper shortage in Cuba.

mrt721 on August 13, 2009 at 4:09 PM