Obama: Government health care will be like, um, the post office

posted at 3:29 pm on August 11, 2009 by Allahpundit

Well, now I’m sold. If only he’d sweetened the pot and promised us it’d be like the DMV, I’d be ready to don an SEIU shirt and beat some protesters myself. As for the substance of his claim, that having government competition won’t affect private insurers, make sure to read Karl’s post debunking the many, many lies The One has told us about ObamaCare thus far. In fact, he told another one at this very same town hall, but I’ll make you go to Breitbart to watch the clip of that.

Evidently he faced a tough crowd, replete with 13-year-old girls empathizing about all the “mean signs” the Democrats have had to look at lately. Yes, really.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5

I haven’t read through all the posts and this may have been said, but if the RNC doesn’t jump all over this post office reference quick and effectively, they’re worthless.

And AP, that line about “If only he’d sweetened the pot and promised us it’d be like the DMV, I’d be ready to don an SEIU shirt and beat some protesters myself”, was gold.

PatMac on August 11, 2009 at 8:59 PM

he said that we won’t be waiting in any lines…

HAS THAT MAN EVER BEEN IN A DOCTORS OFFICE? A HOSPITAL? AN EMERGENCY ROOM?

THAT’S THE VERY FIRST THING THAT HAPPENS SOMETIMES FOR HOURS ON END…WAITING IN LINES.

he’s not only a liar but a dumb liar.

poppieseeds on August 11, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Speaking of the post office, do these two look like they’re about to go postal on America, or is it just me?

Akzed on August 11, 2009 at 9:25 PM

Akzed on August 11, 2009 at 9:25 PM

And you should see the both of them when they are not so happy. :-)

coldwarrior on August 11, 2009 at 9:32 PM

Pure Comedy. In Michigan republicans just proposed that all 400,000 union members in the state of michigan be moved from the federal employee to the new health plan if it’s instituted. The Unions have come out to object to this. So, they go to townhall meetings to pressure us to accept a plan they are rejecting.

MichiganMatt on August 11, 2009 at 9:36 PM

Callers into Boston’s Howie Carr show (WRKO, streaming now on Net if you want to listen) orivudubg on the ground reports from the “event.”

The paid supporters in NH even had an ice sculpture along with their professionally printed signs. Obama’s paid army was met by Today’s minutemen with their homemade signs.

TheBigOldDog on August 11, 2009 at 3:48 PM

I heard on the Jim Braude and Marjorie Eagan show that the pro healthcare crowd was dancing to African drumbeats while the healthcare opponents were enjoying “Proud To Be An American”. (However, they were at a loss to identify Lee Greenwood as the singer/songwriter.) Coming from these libs (Majorie is an Obama worshiper/apologist) this comment was very revealing.

singer on August 11, 2009 at 9:39 PM

Allah, do you now believe me when I tell you that The Precedent is truly a blithering idiot? What more proof do you need, man?

progressoverpeace on August 11, 2009 at 9:44 PM

The only difference-instead of a seven billion dollar loss-a seven TRILLION dollar loss and the Caligulaization of the once great nation.

MaiDee on August 11, 2009 at 9:46 PM

The Jim Marshall Presidency has recovered the fumble and is now sprinting the wrong way across its own 30 yard line. Now, if we can just not tackle him before he scores a safety for us, we’ll be fine.

Fallen Sparrow on August 11, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Obama: Government health care will be like, um, the post office

Obama has officially gone postal….

I pity the guy, really…

Mcguyver on August 11, 2009 at 10:59 PM

So remember folks. Remember when the time comes for whom to vote and not vote. Republican? A meaningless term to me. Democrat? Why should I support the selfish ambitions of others? I know, I know I’m implying that *gasp* people should actually consider voting 3rd party next time.

Send_Me on August 11, 2009 at 11:10 PM

Send_Me on August 11, 2009 at 11:10 PM

I agree. DNCGOP are the same party. We need a third party to revoke the fed income tax, impose term limits, kickbacks, ban lobbyists, state’s rights. Burn and rebuild, like a phoenix. Whoever we put in there will become corrupt. It’s the system that’s corrupted. I think we’re in the Second American Revolution. It’s now or never. I woke up thanks to Charles @ LGF and I really woke up when McCain tried to destroy the blogs. I’ll never go back to sleep.

joshlbetts on August 11, 2009 at 11:18 PM

I recommend redubbing ObamaCare to Post Office Care… you know to better understanding of what the monstrosity will really be like.

jstueve on August 11, 2009 at 11:56 PM

“Evidently he faced a tough crowd, replete with 13-year-old girls empathizing about all the “mean signs” the Democrats have had to look at lately. Yes, really”

That must be the 13-year-old girl who just happens to carry blank 2 x 3 indexed cards around with them, writing down what the see around them just in case they may get asked something?

Or it could have been staged?

Confirmed! Yes, really! Shocker! the 13-year-old girl (actually 11 year-old Julia Hall) was a plant!

Naw really? Who didn’t see this one coming?

“ the cute question about “mean signs” was read from a pre-written note by the daughter of a Democrat political insider who is know to President Obama.

“Julia read the following question off a piece of paper: “As I was walking in I saw a lot of signs outside saying mean things about reforming healthcare. How do kids know what is true and why do people want a new system that can help more of us”.

Using kids is despicable.
Kathleen Hall, pimping her 11 year-old daughter, that’s just sick.

Good job Ma! Used your daughter as a political whore.

Obviously Obama was in on it as well (supplied the question?)

Trying to pass this off as random question? please.

DSchoen on August 12, 2009 at 12:21 AM

And he never even answered her question about the “mean signs”, (talk about a plant!) Thats when he went off into his “We’re not going to kill Grandma” rant. George Bush may have said some dumb stuff, but he never went out and made a perpetual idiot of himself the way Barry does.

anniekc on August 11, 2009 at 5:08 PM
BARRY LIED GRANNY DIED

dont taze me bro on August 12, 2009 at 12:55 AM

How many times are we going to allow the Federal Government to violate the Constitution? National Healthcare is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

“If Congress can employ money indefinitely to the general welfare, and are the sole and supreme judges of the general welfare, they may take the care of religion into their own hands; they may appoint teachers in every State, county and parish and pay them out of their public treasury; they may take into their own hands the education of children, establishing in like manner schools throughout the Union; they may assume the provision of the poor; they may undertake the regulation of all roads other than post-roads; in short, every thing, from the highest object of state legislation down to the most minute object of police, would be thrown under the power of Congress… Were the power of Congress to be established in the latitude contended for, it would subvert the very foundations, and transmute the very nature of the limited Government established by the people of America.” James Madison

It is past time for us to start listening to the AUTHOR of the Constitution.

nelsonknows on August 12, 2009 at 12:57 AM

Dick Morris is right

We need more doctors and nurses. You need to attack this as a production problem and not a program to grab government lucre to rehab a neighborhood.

The underlying goal is to take more money from the rich and give it to government bureaus. Redistribute it. Who cares if we all end up with less?

Where is Joe the Plumber, anyway?

IlikedAUH2O on August 12, 2009 at 1:03 AM

I’d much rather deal with the DMV than the existing health insurance companies.

A Axe on August 12, 2009 at 1:23 AM

nelsonknows on August 12, 2009 at 12:57 AM

Madison knew exactly what was going to happen. I think he would be amazed it took this long, but once universal suffrage came, without any requirement of competency and/or property, this was only a matter of time.

The Congress and Executive now see themselves as free of all Constitutional limits, and the Judiciary doesn’t seem to have the brains or guts to even try to do anything about it.

progressoverpeace on August 12, 2009 at 2:00 AM

Sooo…is he saying we need BarryCare to make sure insurance companies continue to be successful? I’m confused.

Fed45 on August 12, 2009 at 2:01 AM

I am sure that the MSM will be all over this analogy in 3, 2, 1… *crickets*

bigjack on August 12, 2009 at 3:34 AM

Good point!

DSchoen on August 12, 2009 at 4:50 AM

What a maroon!

Shy Guy on August 12, 2009 at 6:22 AM

Didn’t they just come up with a list of 700 post offices that they were planning to close?

Why yes they did.

Yeah, let’s go postal, Barry. Great plan.

Ronnie on August 12, 2009 at 6:42 AM

We are no longer Americans! We are white racists. This healthcare bill has nothing to do with Nazi’s and death panels. We can’t accept Obama. He’s not white! We are the “morons”! Now,,,read the healthcare bill and then start talking. I know you haven’t read it! And stop hiring illegal aliens if you don’t want them in this country! They will go home if they can’t get jobs. Simple as that folks! Wakeup!

Frankie on August 12, 2009 at 8:34 AM

Obama is being exposed as a living embodiment of two concepts: 1) The peter Principle and 2) “Those who DO, those who cant TEACH.

As Newt famously noted during the campaign – he has never done anything in his life but talk and write. He is actually in his very first “real” job with actual accountability and he is in way way over his head.

His Presidency will serve to be one big “teachable moment”

Bmorgan9119 on August 12, 2009 at 9:01 AM

I meant to say “Those who can – DO,”…

Bmorgan9119 on August 12, 2009 at 9:13 AM

OlbysMessiah: “My gubmint-run Healthcare system will be complete utopia…uh, like the Post Office!”

Sweet_Thang on August 12, 2009 at 9:17 AM

Also – isnt it time that we start asking to see his other documents? I dont mean his birth certificate – I’m thinking his college transcripts. Why cant we see his acedemic record?

Bmorgan9119 on August 12, 2009 at 9:17 AM

What a gift!
Open mouth, insert foot up to the knee.
Good analogy, Dumbo.
This is why everyone with some critical documents to send rushes out to the POST OFFICE rather than FedEx.

PaddyJ on August 12, 2009 at 9:24 AM

With that one statement about the PO the President made the argument against a government run system. Were the sheep listening? Hey, if you don’t fork over 52% of your pay we can ship your ashes anywhere the in US for one, low fixed flat rate.

zippit on August 12, 2009 at 9:37 AM

With his post office comments our Dear Leader just proved the opposite of his central planning thesis. The private sector is always more efficient than a big govt nanny state.

BAMboozled on August 12, 2009 at 9:47 AM

Of course it will be completely like the post office… if the post office told you what to ship, and rejected your package if you aren’t deemed useful. Of course, just like it.

g8trman307 on August 12, 2009 at 9:55 AM

Pres. Obama’s advisers must have been surprised, yesterday, to hear that the president didn’t know the post office is part of the government. To someone who doesn’t know much about the basic institutions that run this country, FedEx would sound more like government than post office. Theyre right not to trust him to ad lib.

beulah on August 12, 2009 at 10:19 AM

Good God, what gobbledy goop!

Did you hear the circular logic this a$$ wipe tried?
He has perfected the use of this technique on the dolts that voted/supported/believed in him All these many years.
So much so, that they just nod their heads at the amzing charisma of their great leader. meh

He must think we are realllly stoopid if he keeps getting away with this shyte. What a maroon.

OkieDoc on August 12, 2009 at 10:36 AM

I live in Canada and can comment on what to watch for once you guys get into government controlled health care. For us, we have no option but the government option. So please America, stand up for your liberty. It true that up here no one is uninsured. You will get treatment but there are some issues. Government will alway try to control the costs so this means controlling medical services and how much they will pay for them. The result has been that many Canadians cannot find a family doctor, there are long waiting lists to see a specialist or have certain types of surgery, and even clinics are being rationed as to how many patients they can see. You can see the end game here — it’s a certainty that some persons will die prematurely because of being on a wait list or having their treatment in an untimely fashion. Yet we are prohibited from spending our own money to get timely service. This is a liberty issue.

jyeatman on August 12, 2009 at 11:17 AM

ObamaCare will be like the Post Office? Does that mean my prostrate exam cost “increases” will directly correlate to the “increases” in first-class postage? Just think, now the same people delivering your mail-order prescriptions will actually be filling them as well. I guess that’s where the cost savings kicks in.

highflight on August 12, 2009 at 11:36 AM

Geez, with Obamacare we’ll just have to lick our wounds like we lick postage stamps?…. Or perhaps we’ll have to get inside a large box and ship ourselves to the nearest Obama Hospital. We’ll have to go Flat Rate of course, because only ACORN will allowed to ship Priority Mail.

centre on August 12, 2009 at 12:29 PM

I’d much rather deal with the DMV than the existing health insurance companies.

A Axe on August 12, 2009 at 1:23 AM

What flavah is that cool aid ur drinkin’?

huskerdiva on August 12, 2009 at 12:32 PM

It’s all OK, comrades, because all they care about is our health. It’s not just a naked power grab or something.

justltl on August 12, 2009 at 12:59 PM

What a great analogy. What cracks me up is how he tells us that you don’t have to give up your existing plan and everything will be status quo. So does that mean that I (or my employer) will be paying for my plan and I’ll also be footing the bill for the gov’t plan out of my paycheck?

Also, if a public option becomes available, this should scare the crap out of the insurance companies that have to compete. The feds will suddenly become the biggest boy on the block ANDthey will get to make the rules. That’s some competition.

One more thing, why on earth would my employer (a small business) want to provide health benefits when the gov’t can do it instead?

Wingnut Willie on August 12, 2009 at 1:50 PM

Let’s see, I send my bills (and taxes) using the post office. But if I am sending anything valuable, I use Fedex. So therefore, if I am in need of any serious procedure – using Obama’s logic – I should use use my own private health insurance coverage. And if I get a paper cut off of the off my tax return I should trundle down to the local government run band-aid dispensary. By the way, those band-aids will cost taxpayers 1,500.00 dollars apiece.

leapsandbounds on August 12, 2009 at 2:36 PM

Good thing he’s so WISE and dreamy, otherwise he’d sure look like an amateurish ma-roon right about now.

bigjack on August 12, 2009 at 2:40 PM

Unfortunately, our system is overly expensive and ineffective. So what’s the fix? Not even the WSJ can slam the systems of some other countries, such as France, that provide better overall care and cover their entire population, at a much lower cost:

bayam on August 12, 2009 at 3:10 PM

Anticipating easy passage of the Omnibus DeathCare Act of MMIX over the voters’ dead bodies, Lord N0Quarma will appoint a new DeathCare Czar.

Since the only person possibly qualified for this position is a wise mother-Earth goddess of Gaia persuasion who intuitively grasps the eternal wheel of lovingkindness payback, the Official Title will be: Big Pharma Czarma Karma Marma, affectionately referred to as YoMarma for short.

Engraving on the Official Seal (need some graphics help here):

First Do Plenty Harma
All Hail L0rd 0barma
YoMarma Keep You Warma.

In case of national emergency (mass mental disorder, porkulus flu, NoKo nookees, Russki submarine fireworks, angry citizen mob attacks, Galt tsunami, dollar collapse), She will use Her ample charma to sound the alarma.

I suggest Rigoberta Menchu for the position. Alternately, the Dealey Larma may be available. She’s the Dealey Lama’s sister; lives with him in the sewer system under Dealey Plaza; unemployed since 1963.

After Her earthly work here is done, She will retire to Her supportive organic agricommunity in a think tank back at the Farma.

Also, if Rigoberta Menchu [got the job &] married Dr. Fu Manchu, she would be Mrs. YoMarma Menchu Manchu. Ahh, Mizz YoMarma Menchu Manchu; so nice to . . . meetchu!

goldbux on August 12, 2009 at 3:40 PM

He has absolutely 1 goal and that is the end all be all. If he continues to get shot down he will look worse. They will come back with a few tweaks until they get something on his desk for him to sign. He has to sign something if not his demise is record setting… and he already knows pretty speeches are not winning people over anymore.

Tremmy on August 12, 2009 at 4:50 PM

bayam on August 12, 2009 at 3:10 PM

What they also don’t have is our lottery tort system, can we emulate them on that?

Because if we do, the rest of the “reforms” will be completely unnecessary. It’s malpractice insurance and fear of lawsuits that’s driving health care costs in this country, along with the third-party payment system that insulates users of care from the actual cost.

Seems to me, that our Congress full of lawyers, should be reforming our legal system, rather than our health care system.

NoDonkey on August 12, 2009 at 4:58 PM

I can possibly see this as his Obamateurism of his hopefully, four years in office. At the least Obamateurism of the week.

Americanj on August 12, 2009 at 5:11 PM

This is a major Obamateurism, but I also think there’s some truth to what he is saying. Lots of people use the post office and use FedEx and UPS. The existence of a “public option” hasn’t killed Fedex or UPS’ share of the market. I think the analogy works on a different level as well in that I tend to use the postal service for everyday mail but when I have an emergency and need to overnight something or am mailing something particularly valuable I use FedEx for the security. Just as I think the private system should stay in control of specialty services and the government might be effective in distributing basic general practitioner care.

CrankyIndependent on August 12, 2009 at 5:20 PM

If Obama is looking for something to do, why don’t you fix Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, which are all going bankrupt. And once you’ve fixed that, then we’ll decide if we want to turn over 1/7th of the national economy and have government run health care. How about fixing the health care systems at Indian reservations and the V.A., and then based on the results we can decide whether or not you’re ready for a bigger challenge. Maybe you could make the Post Office as profitable as UPS and Fed-Ex, and once you’ve accomplished that, then we can move on to bigger things.

Godis2good on August 12, 2009 at 5:35 PM

I’m sure Axelrod has already decided to bring along the teleprompter for the next townhall.

laurakbarr on August 12, 2009 at 5:37 PM

I posted this in another thread but it is apt here.

Where in the sam hill is the GOP in this battle? Missing in action except for a limited few. The sarc/”leadership” seems to have decided to leave the health care battle to the people. Less chance of choosing a losing position which they might have to defend in the next election cycle.

I stand by my belief in the impending collapse of our once great country. Waiting for the tipping point.

Can we elect honest people to forestall the collapse? IMO politicians all succumb to the power and feeling of superiority over the filty masses. The ones who do not are forced out by both parties. They may postpone a collapse but not be able to stop it.

My original question remains. Where is the leadership?

usarmyretired on August 12, 2009 at 5:46 PM

Chances are good that many Democrats are going to vote in favor of any healthcare legislation that is contrived this fall. Chances are also good that many will get voted out of office next year and may be influenced to vote for this legislation as a last gasp martyr attempt to pass the legislation for the sake of Obama’s presidency.

There’s a good chance that any congressman voted out of office may be preemptively agreeing to a sweet deal (a la Tom “Driving Miss Daisy” Daschle) at a lobbying firm or government entity involved in the oversight of any healthcare administration bureaucracy that is created as a result.

I encourage an amendment to make it illegal for any former congressman to be employed by any healthcare, pharmaceutical, energy, education or any other lobby or government entity that may be involved in any way with this legislation. Consider it “closing the back door” and preventing former lawmakers from profiting from legislation they helped pass and then paid the price for at the ballot box.

ted c on August 12, 2009 at 5:48 PM

He says the gov’ment option will compete just like the private insurance companies do-why not then keep only free market options? The gov’ment option is redundent, especially since he admits the USPS is “having problems”.

freetastic on August 12, 2009 at 6:54 PM

Oops, redundent=redundant

freetastic on August 12, 2009 at 6:59 PM

The orginal story can be found at the following link.

Imagine the following:

When Obama visited Portland, Ore., for a fundraiser, protesters stalked his motorcade, assailed his limousine and stoned a car containing his advisers. Chanting “Obama is a terrorist!”, the demonstrators bullied passers-by, including gay softball players and a wheelchair-bound grandfather with multiple sclerosis.
“Obama: WANTED, DEAD OR ALIVE,” read the placard, which had an X over the word “ALIVE.”
A third sign urged motorists to “HONK IF YOU HATE Obama.
Frank Dulcich, president and CEO of Pacific Seafood Group, had a cup of liquid thrown into his face, and then was surrounded by a group of menacing protesters, including several who wore masks. Donald Tykeson, 75, who had multiple sclerosis and was confined to a wheelchair, was blocked by a thug who threatened him.
Protesters slashed the tires of several state patrol cruisers and leapt onto an occupied police car, slamming the hood and blocking the windshield with placards. A female police officer was knocked to the street by advancing protesters, badly injuring her wrist.
The angry protest grew so violent that the Secret Service was forced to take the highly unusual step of using a backup route for Obamas motorcade because the primary route had been compromised by protesters, one of whom pounded his fist on the president’s moving limousine.

This was done to George Bush.

camtheman7 on August 12, 2009 at 7:19 PM

I want to get something off my chest and it is this, I cannot fathom what I am seeing in this country. I have had more than enough. We are compred to the KKK by Congressman Dingus, oops , I mean Dingell. We are called a “mob” by the DNC. A guy on PMSNBC said that socialist is the new n-word. Baron Hill calls us “Political Terrorist” Who do these people think they are? Well I can answer that in one word.Cowards.

camtheman7 on August 12, 2009 at 7:29 PM

Washington, DC — July 24, 2009

Congress today announced that the office of President of the United States of America will be outsourced to India as of September 1, 2009. The move is being made in order to save the President’s $500,000 yearly salary and also a record $750 billion in deficit expenditures and related overhead that his office has incurred during the last 3 months. It is anticipated that $7 trillion can be saved to the end of the President’s term. “We believe this is a wise financial move. The cost savings are huge,” stated Congressman Thomas Reynolds (R-WA). “We cannot remain competitive on the world stage with the current level of cash outlay,” Reynolds noted.

Mr. Obama was informed by email this morning of his termination. Preparations for the job move have been underway for some time. Gurvinder
Singh, a tele-technician for Indus Teleservices, Mumbai, India will assume the office of President as of September 1, 2009. Mr. Singh was born in the United States while his Indian parents were vacationing at Niagara Falls, NY. Thus making him eligible for the position. He will receive a salary of $320 (USD) a month, but no health coverage or other benefits. It is believed that Mr. Singh will be able to handle his job responsibilities without a support staff. Due to the time difference between the US And India, he will be working primarily at night. “Working nights will allow me to keep my day job at the Dell Computer call center,” stated Mr. Singh in an exclusive interview. I am excited about this position. I always hoped I would be President.

A Congressional spokesperson noted that while Mr. Singh may not be fully aware of all the issues involved in the office of President. This should not be a problem as President Obama had never been familiar with the issues either. Mr. Singh will rely upon a script tree that will enable him to respond effectively to most topics of concern. Using these canned responses, he can address common concerns without having to understand the underlying issue at all. “We know these scripting tools work,” stated the spokesperson. “President Obama has used them successfully for years, with the result that some people actually thought he knew what he was talking about.”

Obama will receive health coverage, expenses, and salary until his final day of employment. Following a two-week waiting period, he will be eligible for $140 a week unemployment for 26 weeks. Unfortunately he will not be eligible for Medicaid, as his unemployment benefits will exceed the allowed limit. Mr. Obama has been provided with the outplacement services of Manpower, Inc. to help him write a resume and prepare for his upcoming job transition. According to Manpower, Mr. Obama may have difficulties in securing a new position due to a lack of any successful work experience during his lifetime. A greeter position at Wal-Mart was suggested due to Obama’s extensive experience at shaking hands, as well as his special smile.

RustBelt on August 12, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Last week, my utility bill was left at a neighbors house by my carrier…

TN Mom on August 12, 2009 at 9:41 PM

This is a little interesting tidbit I learned today. My Dad payed a bill with a MO he bought at the Post Office and it came back insufficient funds.
Time to be scared?

Geronimo on August 12, 2009 at 10:08 PM

Obama “Goes Postal” on Health Care Plan; Appoints “Strong-Willed” Former Mail Worker to Head Health Services Panel: http://optoons.blogspot.com/2009/08/obama-goes-postal-on-health-care-plan.html

Mervis Winter on August 12, 2009 at 10:33 PM

His Presidency will serve to be one big “teachable moment”

Bmorgan9119 on August 12, 2009 at 9:01 AM

Those who can…do; those who can’t do…teach; those who can’t do or teach…administrate; and he who can’t do, teach nor administrate is called BHO.

takingourcountryback on August 12, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Video 0:56 “I mean, it’s the post office that’s always having problems…”

Oh boy. Just what we need: a new bureaucracy* that will always have problems. (And bankrupt the nation.)

Obama used that as an example?!! That in itself should convince the American public to avoid Obamacare.

(*Dang. How do you spell buracracy?)

Pazman on August 12, 2009 at 10:47 PM

I don’t think the President realizes the folly of his own arguments.

ncconservative on August 12, 2009 at 11:11 PM

Good analogies are powerful weapons when used by skilled lawyers. A good analogy cannot be turned on the attorney by his opponent. Obama does not seem to have learned that at Harvard Law School or as a community organizer.

GaltBlvnAtty on August 12, 2009 at 11:28 PM

With ObamaCare like the Post Office, why wouldn’t any discussion of it “Go Postal”

J_Crater on August 12, 2009 at 11:49 PM

Was that reference to the post office supposed to make us feel better about Gov’t run health care?? I think Biden must have been running TOTUS for this one.

drjeep on August 13, 2009 at 12:29 AM

At least the Post Office is Constitutional, National Healthcare ISN’T.

nelsonknows on August 13, 2009 at 1:35 AM

Monumental Fraudian Slip!!!

Strange how truth always comes out…

landlines on August 13, 2009 at 2:46 AM

…and yes, I spelled it exactly the way I intended to…

landlines on August 13, 2009 at 2:47 AM