Video: Ken Gladney attends protest outside SEIU St. Louis headquarters

posted at 8:30 pm on August 8, 2009 by Allahpundit

Via the indefatigable Jim Hoft, who’s back from the rally with photos galore. When last we saw Gladney, he said he was in some pain but otherwise appeared in reasonably good shape; now he’s in a wheelchair and so heavily medicated that he can’t speak. What exactly did those goons do to him? Good lord. Like Jim Treacher said, if Gladney was an Obama supporter, right now he’d be more famous than Rodney King.

Good news, though: Some of the more gutless Democrats in the House have decided to make their town halls “stealth” affairs, which, while depriving constituents of a chance to protest, will at least ensure that SEIU doesn’t send anyone else to the hospital. Meanwhile, here’s your photo of the day, catching another minor bit of dissent-crushing in action. Guess whose side the perpetrator’s on.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

don’t take the bait . ronnie still smarts from the business end of night stick. that is all

CWforFreedom on August 8, 2009 at 9:45 PM

You really don’t understand whose side you are on, do you?

You do seem to revel in police brutality.

rokemronnie on August 8, 2009 at 9:51 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on August 8, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Thanks for the tip.
If this is your version of annoying, I’ll take it!

massrighty on August 8, 2009 at 9:52 PM

lol I bet that’s got to be a first for the SEIU, actually being on the receiving end of a protest instead of being the ones doing the protesting.

Dreadnought223 on August 8, 2009 at 8:50 PM

Yes, and what this is also shows is the growing strength of the tea party movement. To come up with such a clever protest, and pull it off with so many people in such little time, is very impressive.

Obama gets to see what real grassroots community organizing looks like, as he and his thugs have woken the sleeping giant. The tea party movement is getting stronger and stronger.

pearson on August 8, 2009 at 9:53 PM

So,when does somebody in the Hope/Change Administration
come up with the Iranian idea,of putting Americans on
trial for speaking out!

Jus sayin!

canopfor on August 8, 2009 at 9:54 PM

You do seem to revel in police brutality.

rokemronnie on August 8, 2009 at 9:51 PM

I was kidding but it appears I touched a nerve .

CWforFreedom on August 8, 2009 at 9:55 PM

It seems as if they want complete and total control. I am not talking about having a fillibuster proof majority in Congress, the executive and the Judiciary.

I am talking about single party outlawing all other parties and every government official is a member of the party.

Can yall say United Soviet Socialist Repubilc? Sure, I knew you could…

Son of Pelayo

Pelayo on August 8, 2009 at 9:55 PM

You do seem to revel in police brutality.

rokemronnie on August 8, 2009 at 9:51 PM

How so??

I am suing your arse / sarc

such a big headed diwwit

CWforFreedom on August 8, 2009 at 9:56 PM

Interesting . I checked USATODAY,the AP, The Boston Globe, NBC News among others and did not find one story about Gladney. Had he only been on the other side of the debate.

CWforFreedom on August 8, 2009 at 9:59 PM

Reminds me of when the Romans came to crucify Spartacus, all the gladiators/slaves stood up and said “I am Spartacus!”
“I am Kenneth Gladney!”
Time for someone to get some T Shirts and bumper stickers going!

JellyToast on August 8, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Cries in Indy:

“I’m Kenneth Gladney!”

“No Death Panels!”

“READ IT!”

Sapwolf on August 8, 2009 at 10:00 PM

CWforFreedom on August 8, 2009 at 9:56 PM

First police brutality, now nuisance suits?
Have you no sense of decency sir, at long last?
/sarc

massrighty on August 8, 2009 at 10:01 PM

I wish these lousy pieces of $hit would show up in Conroe at one of our events and get in my face! Unfortunately I would probably be the one arrested and would do our side no good.

But it would feel so righteous to push a SEIU goons face in! I would be sitting in jail with a smile on my face!

conservnut on August 8, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Had it been an SEIU member, instead of Gladney, the SEIU guy would be being idolized in a newer version of the Horst Wessel Leid.

coldwarrior on August 8, 2009 at 10:03 PM

Here is a link that rush had on his show Friday. it is a friend of his. they are raising money to put on commercials against ObamaCare! check it out!

Great site. AP, check out the well-dressed video.

pearson on August 8, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Can yall say United Soviet Socialist Repubilc? Sure, I knew you could…

Son of Pelayo

Pelayo on August 8, 2009 at 9:55 PM

Pelayo: Sounds about right!

I see a musical in this,a Liberal Democrat musical that is,

from Queen,’I want it NOW,I want it ALL’!!!!!!!!:)

canopfor on August 8, 2009 at 10:05 PM

So,when does somebody in the Hope/Change Administration
come up with the Iranian idea,of putting Americans on
trial for speaking out!

Jus sayin!

canopfor on August 8, 2009 at 9:54 PM

Well with ACORN and the SEIU Obama already has his own version of the Iranian Basenji militia that is used to crush public dissent in streets of Iran, so public prosecution of dissenters to Obamacare cant be to far off.

Hellrider on August 8, 2009 at 10:07 PM

….and…. the camera never lies!

katy on August 8, 2009 at 9:50 PM

That’s why the shin stomp is such a beautiful maneuver; it’s almost impossible to catch in on video in a crowd. But video will catch the aggressive response :-)

guntotinglibertarian on August 8, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Hellrider on August 8, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Hellrider:No sh/t! I think Obama picked up the East Germany
`blueprints` on Snitching,when he was on his
visit to Germany!!

canopfor on August 8, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Can you all imagine how all of this would have played out in the years before the web, YouTube, Fox News, talk radio.

First, hardly anyone would have shown up for townhalls because they wouldn’t know where and when. Secondly, there would be zero coverage in the MSM unless our side did something truly outrageous.

That’s what’s really ticking off Ogabe and his thugs: they can’t hide what’s really going on. And they actually seem to forget that their every move and utterance goes viral within minutes.

You’d think Barry would have learned from his San Francisco fundraiser. But then, that punk hasn’t learned anything since his Community Organizer days.

guntotinglibertarian on August 8, 2009 at 10:13 PM

You do seem to revel in police brutality.

rokemronnie on August 8, 2009 at 9:51 PM

I was kidding but it appears I touched a nerve .

CWforFreedom on August 8, 2009 at 9:55 PM

Do you kid about rape or other crimes too?

rokemronnie on August 8, 2009 at 10:19 PM

We need to start bringing some of these protests to the offices of the biased news media who ignore these stories.

Dennis D on August 8, 2009 at 10:20 PM

such a big headed diwwit

CWforFreedom on August 8, 2009 at 9:56 PM

When you’re calling someone stupid, it’s wise to avoid spelling mistakes.

rokemronnie on August 8, 2009 at 10:20 PM

I am wondering how these thugs (including their CinC) will lash out when August excruciatingly becomes October and the health care takeover and rape and trade have not passed in any form. What will they do?

Pelayo Senior

Pelayo on August 8, 2009 at 10:22 PM

Doesn’t a “stealth” town hall meeting kinda defeat the whole point of a town hall meeting? Am I missing something here?

Ampersand on August 8, 2009 at 9:02 PM

What, aren’t all meetings with con-stitch-ents held in a broom closet? How else do they sweep this crap under the rug? Pelosi knows brooms aren’t just for transportation, they also come in handy for “sweeping” legislative changes. Ergo:

Great point. We should change the term. Remember… ridicule is the name of the game.

“Closet Quorums”

katy on August 8, 2009 at 9:08 PM

“Broom Closet Meetings” – to be held up & down the Republic this August. Don’t get swept!

RD on August 8, 2009 at 10:27 PM

Do you kid about rape or other crimes too?

rokemronnie on August 8, 2009 at 10:19 PM

I joked about no crime. I will assume based on your attitude expressed on this blog that the officer was lawful in his use of his nightstick .

Enough of this silliness .Move along little man.

CWforFreedom on August 8, 2009 at 10:27 PM

guntotinglibertarian on August 8, 2009 at 10:13 PM

It’s true the snitch thing was an amateur move, and now they have to back peddle they are feeling the pressure. Obama is only what 7 months in, and they are not getting good press by the SEIU Showing up and roughing people up. This makes people wonder about this administrations behavior if all the rumors are true. The Polls already show they are shedding support. If the Republicans had their house halfway in order they would be exploiting this. I wish John McCain would speak out more especially about the treatment of American Citizens at Town Hall meetings. It is kind of our President’s responsibility to keep Americans safe especially at town hall meetings (Public Arenas he has spoken at himself) if he can’t than he must be a pretty weak President I am supposed to believe no one Controls the SEIU Right…..

They – those up for re election in 2010 need to feel it where it hurts in their campaign coffers. Only thing a self serving pols understands, their “Political Survival” The Best Defense is a Good Offense.

Dr Evil on August 8, 2009 at 10:27 PM

Who in the hell is Ken Gladney and why does anybody give a sh*t about him?

Blueneck on August 8, 2009 at 8:47 PM

A good American which is more than can be said of you and yours, troll.

bill30097 on August 8, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Okay, if we win this fight here is something we need to do. This is very very important. Our chances of ever having our voice in MSM as it stands now is very little. So, let us circumvent it!

Youtube is owned by Google and Google is behind Obama’s pant’s zipper. No go there. Circumvent Youtube and Google.

I give you the idea of Freetube. Like youtube but operated by partisan conservatives. Go with a Freetube network on multiple servers that replicate the information.

We create this website, push it viral until it is well used and we control it.

I am all for using the tactics they have used for the past decades to defeat them…

If we cannot get our voices heard on MSM, were merely circumvent them.

Pelayo on August 8, 2009 at 10:31 PM

A good American which is more than can be said of you and yours, troll.

bill30097 on August 8, 2009 at 10:30 PM

IF Gladney were of the liberal persuasion he would be on the cover of Time and Newsweek. You name it.

CWforFreedom on August 8, 2009 at 10:33 PM

From Jake Tapper, ABC news blog:

Outside, conservative activist Kenneth Gladney handed out yellow flags with “Don’t tread on me” printed on them and was, he said, attacked. “He spoke to the Post-Dispatch from the emergency room at St. John’s Mercy Medical Center, where he said he was awaiting treatment for injuries to his knee, back, elbow, shoulder and face. Gladney, who is black, said one of his attackers, also a black man, used a racial slur against him before the attack.

Emphasis mine.

fossten on August 8, 2009 at 10:36 PM

Kenneth Gladney is ALL OF US. Kenneth Gladney is any one of us who has ever said or thought “DON’T TREAD ON ME.” If union members can put this guy into the hospital simply for giving away “DON’T TREAD ON ME” flags, then they can do it to anybody for almost any reason.

Kenneth Gladney is the latest in a lengthening line of private citizens who have been attacked by the Obama Machine.

Kenneth Gladney is US.

Aitch748 on August 8

“I am Kenneth Gladney!”
Time for someone to get some T Shirts and bumper stickers going!

JellyToast on August 8, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Didn’t the Romans just crucify them all? The Romans didn’t have any problem with slaughtering thousands of people.

Goldenavatar on August 8, 2009 at 10:39 PM

Democrat Underground becoming unhinged regarding the Gladney incident.

fossten on August 8, 2009 at 10:39 PM

Democrat Underground becoming unhinged regarding the Gladney incident.

fossten on August 8, 2009 at 10:39 PM

fossten: Excellent Recon Mission!!hehe:)

canopfor on August 8, 2009 at 10:56 PM

But not surprising – on another thread, one of the reprehensibles said he/she/it hoped

next time they’ll face the riot police with batons.
massrighty on August 8, 2009 at 9:29 PM

Snicker! That is known locally as assault on an LEO with a weapon.

katy the mean old lady on August 8, 2009 at 10:57 PM

fossten on August 8, 2009 at 10:39 PM

I just can’t go there tonight. Whatsup?

BacaDog on August 8, 2009 at 10:58 PM

Well, you know what they say about people who ass-ume, don’t you?

I’ve never been on the receiving end of a police beating. If I was, I’d be sure that the cop(s) received justice one way or another.

Enough of this silliness .Move along little man.

CWforFreedom on August 8, 2009 at 10:27 PM

Some folks never really leave 7th grade. Perhaps in your case, after spending three years there, you grew to love it too much to leave. It’s too bad that your insecurity about your own physical inadequacies lead you to disparage others’ manhood. Look up projection.

rokemronnie on August 8, 2009 at 10:59 PM

I thought for sure that the “compassionate Liberals” out there would feel sorry for this guy and decry the violent attack against him…looked around on the Dem. Underground site:

Ken Gladney should release his medical records related to the recent “attack” against him

Ken Gladney, the conservative man who claims to have been beaten by a union member so badly that he hurt his knee, elbow, shoulder, etc., should show the nation the medical records indicating that these bodyparts were injured, and to what extent.

They are asking for Obama’s birth certificate, so why not be demanding on our side as well?
As you may remember, a woman was caught red-handd during the campaign falsely claiming that an Obama supporter had beaten and carved an B (Barack) on her face:

I’m not discarding the possibility that this man is telling the truth, but the facts and evidence so far point at a hoax.

I’d be curious to see the police report.

If he was so viciously attacked, he no doubt filed one.

However, I saw the video of his “attack” and therefore won’t be holding my breath.

Kenneth Gladney is a fraud, being pimped by tea baggers

Members of the “tea bagger” (aka POLITICAL TERRORIST) movement held a press conference in St. Louis today to “decry” the alleged attack by “union thugs” on “Black conservative” Kenneth Gladney (we mention “Black conservative” because the “tea baggers” felt the Gladney’s race was relevant, however these same conservatives are quick to call someone out for playing the “race card”).

Dr. ZhivBlago on August 8, 2009 at 11:00 PM

rokemronnie on August 8, 2009 at 10:59 PM

Wow a 7th grade joke . Someone with your stature can surely do better. Back to work little man.

I can tell I am hitting lots of nerves
The cop was right wasn’t he?

CWforFreedom on August 8, 2009 at 11:01 PM

rokemronnie on August 8, 2009 at 10:59 PM

I have tired of playing with you. When you learn to move along and realize that most cops are good let me know.

Now move along

CWforFreedom on August 8, 2009 at 11:02 PM

conservnut on August 8, 2009 at 10:02 PM

I don’t think that it would be wise for the SEIU to come down here to Texas. I don’t know any Texans that would allow someone to push them.

Johan Klaus on August 8, 2009 at 11:09 PM

I just can’t go there tonight. Whatsup?

BacaDog on August 8, 2009 at 10:58 PM

Here are some examples.

After replaying the “fight” video quite a few times, what it looks like to me: An SEIU member is on the ground with one of the astrofurfers straddling his body and attacking him. Mr Gladney appears to be trying to also attack the SEIU member on the ground when another SEIU member pulls him away, causing him to fall to the ground for a matter of seconds. (like 2 – 5 secs)

After that Mr Gladney is up and walking around, spouting off, flagging down cops, crying innocent, and even bouncing some.

The SEIU member looks to be the only one who was hurt, or attacked for that matter.

Oh what BS! The Kenneth Gladney lie;
The right wing blogs are just ecstatic over finally not being the ones responsible for violence… but is it true?

Kenneth Gladney, 38, employed as a St. Louis cop, claims to have been ‘attacked’ by the SEIU.

The only footage available shows an SEIU member on the ground, then getting up and rubbing his shoulder;

The rest of the crowd, the same astroturfers who have been instructed to lie and disrupt, are all in chorus about the SIEU being the aggressors. No evidence except the word of Gladney’s attorney, and some email ‘eyewitness’ accounts exists.

fossten on August 8, 2009 at 11:11 PM

Of course, if Gladney was an Obama supporter, he wouldn’t know or care what “Don’t Tread on Me” means. Nor would he have been beaten by union thugs for expressing himself.

Jim Treacher on August 8, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Stature? I’m only 5’6″.

I can tell I am hitting lots of nerves

When you use a sledge hammer, you’re bound to hit something.

The cop was right wasn’t he?

CWforFreedom on August 8, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Which cop was that? The one that spends time in your alimentary canal?

rokemronnie on August 8, 2009 at 11:34 PM

“..he said he was in some pain but otherwise appeared in reasonably good shape; now he’s in a wheelchair and so heavily medicated that he can’t speak. What exactly did those goons do to him? Good lord.”

Allah, this episode might be a overly dramatic or a tad over the top or, at least, portrayed that way by the State-Owned-Media, but I think it is wonderful that sh*t like this is finally shovelled back at the left after they have been doing this for years at their demonstrations..

..the worm has finally turned.

VoyskaPVO on August 8, 2009 at 11:37 PM

Now move along

CWforFreedom on August 8, 2009 at 11:02 PM

Cops and cop lovers must really hate the internet. They tell folks to move it along and get ignored.

It must really grate on them to feel so impotent and unable to push people around. Maybe that’s why they resort to messing with people’s jobs if they can’t intimidate them into submission.

Liberty sucks, don’t it? Well, at least for authoritarians.

rokemronnie on August 8, 2009 at 11:38 PM

Will this dude get a beer at the white-house?

Geochelone on August 8, 2009 at 11:46 PM

“Geochelone on August 8, 2009 at 11:46 PM”

highly unlikely [!!]

Buckaroo on August 8, 2009 at 11:55 PM

You know,, I think we have just gotten use to being kick around, so used to the double standards in the media that even now, we are somewhat desensitized to what has actually occurred here. If this had been a lib guy beat up by anyone even remotely connected even in name only to Republicans,,, this would be world wide news for weeks.
People are being attacked by thugs sent out by the POTUS and not a word in the MSN. I know this just happened, but has any Republican made any real statements about this??? Has any major news outlet said a thing??? I do not watch TV so I can only assume there is not a sound out there.
I listened to CNN radio friday, top of the hour news during Rush, and CNN never mentioned a thing. They reported on how wonderful the economy was doing and then went to so human events stuff including a 600 mile long yard sale event.
This is the stuff of major lawsuits. People are being photographed, intimidated and attacked just for expressing opinions to their representatives and nothing is being done.
If they can get away with these attacks,, what will come next? Will we have YouTube videos of protesters being dragged out of their homes in the middle of the night and beaten on the streets??? All while cops stand by keeping their neighbors in their homes???

JellyToast on August 9, 2009 at 12:05 AM

“JellyToast on August 9, 2009 at 12:05 AM”

chillax. it’s an august weekend. the progression of the story from blogs to broadcast to print media is taking its usual course. cavuto has had the guy on, today’s protest will prolly get mentioned during tomorrow’s shows, and someone will have something in print come Monday. the donks are on back foot and its only going to get worse for them. I for one am simply enjoying the ride!

Buckaroo on August 9, 2009 at 1:31 AM

Soros op Media Matters is saying this is all a hoax too.

SEIU seems pretty quiet about it though. They’re complaining that they’re receiving threats in their email, I saw on HuffPo, but I don’t see any of them so far disputing this assault charge.

juliesa on August 9, 2009 at 2:42 AM

Which was first? This protest against fascism which this video shows him in a wheelchair, or his appearance on Fox News where he was talking and even looked like he was standing? They better not be screwing this up by some whiplash lawyer tellimg him to exaggerate his injuries!

You know darn well the libs would have a field day with that!

El Guapo on August 9, 2009 at 4:00 AM

We need a poll.

Jelly toast

What network will be the first to dig up dirt on this guy?

MSDNC

Has he paid his taxes?

Don’t know but I’m sure someone will report that back in 1967 someone
saw him drop a piece of litter.

DSchoen on August 9, 2009 at 5:00 AM

Who in the hell is Ken Gladney and why does anybody give a sh*t about him?

Blueneck on August 8, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Kenneth Gladney is an individual human being, the most precious thing on earth. He’s also an American hero. And he knows more about the meaning of Liberty than you apparently do. God bless him.

Loxodonta on August 9, 2009 at 5:08 AM

CWforFreedom on August 8, 2009 at 9:56 PM

… now nuisance suits?
Have you no sense of decency sir, at long last?

massrighty on August 8, 2009 at 10:01 PM

These nuisance suits will only end when someone finally takes CWforFreedom into Brooks Brothers.

Loxodonta on August 9, 2009 at 5:20 AM

Some of the more gutless Democrats in the House have decided to make their town halls “stealth” affairs, which, while depriving constituents of a chance to protest…

I respectfully disagree, Allah. Go to the private meetings and make a lot of noise outside, got their offices and make a lot of noise.

Truthfully, shouting at them while they speak, as I experienced yesterday, does little good. It causes them to end their meeting, you miss what they are saying and it deprives us of asking questions – the answers to which we need. They are spewing West Wing talking points and we need to hear this so we can go out and share the lies.

I went to a town hall yesterday and the Rep claims that HR 3200 does not provide for healthcare coverage for illegal aliens. Well, that ‘s news to me – and to many, including the Prez. This is classic pandering.

The other interesting news was her justification for the whole debacle – “The goal of these reforms is to make sure everyone in America is insured so they can attain good health and then costs will go down.”

There is not enough time (or space) to point out all that is wrong with that mission statement.

gopmom on August 9, 2009 at 7:12 AM

Gladney was on F & F’s on Friday. He said he was in pain and had medicine to take for it.

now I know when I take pain medication…even if it is a Tylenol 3 with codeine…if makes me groggy, slur my words and sleep. Perhaps, Mr. Gladney is just affected by his pain medication.

As for the Dems…what video are they watching that they didnt see a fight? I do believe there were witnesses to the beating also. So they can shut their mouths.

becki51758 on August 9, 2009 at 7:30 AM

likewise: Don’t Tread On ME!

davecatbone on August 9, 2009 at 8:26 AM

This is just the beginning of the violence. No one has even been killed yet. There is an opportunity to avoid it but, unfortunately, the only person with the pulpit to reduce tensions only knows how to speak in an inflamatory manner.

Carry this further… what will happen in 2012 when he loses the election? How much violence do you think there will be then?

The only question remaining is that when a more conservative approach it taken, will those elected have the will to actually SOLVE the problem…. REDUCE government at all levels… city, county, state and especially federal. And I don’t mean a small reduction. STOP providing money to those capable of working and simply choose not to or have been “socialized” to it because they are second or third generation. Do you think it is a coincidence that the number of illegals “doing work Americans won’t do” and the welfare roles approximate each other?

The federal government must be pushed back to performing ONLY those functions permitted and required by he constitution. Just off the top of my head, education comes to mind. Nearly every state budget dedicates HALF OR MORE to their state department of education. Why do we then need a federal version? What have we gotten for all this funding? A large number of “educated” citizens that can barely read (and usually never to). Sales clerks that cannot perform basic math when giving change. People that know virtually nothing about our constitutional form of government and how it works. People that are clueless about the founding of our nation. In the Tampa school system, American History is taught beginning with World War I (which, by the way, is about the same time as the communist revolution in Russia).

When the push-back comes, it needs to be complete.

CC

CapedConservative on August 9, 2009 at 8:41 AM

I’m doing my best to keep my anger at “simmer” and not “boil”. I want it to last through the next election and on into 2012. I showed up at Dipsh*t Donnelly’s event a half-hour early and couldn’t get close to the front of the crowd. There were no loudspeakers, so we couldn’t hear in the back of the crowd. They did allow open questions, but controlled by numbers on cards they handed out. My number was 147. Donnelly arrived late and said he would stay for 1-1/2 hours. At 30 minutes into the event, he was on question number 1. I threw my card away and walked out.
I’ve decided my time is better spent organizing for his political destruction.

SKYFOX on August 9, 2009 at 8:44 AM

pearson on August 8, 2009 at 9:53 PM

Obama also gets to see the passion of people who are demonstrating to defend freedom and liberty as opposed to people protesting for another government entitlement.

It’s the difference between a captive sawing at an iron bar and a dog begging for a treat.

Ampleforth on August 9, 2009 at 9:03 AM

These union goons are ignorant. They’ll kill someone yet. When that happens, it’ll be the Democrats Armageddon.

Jeff from WI on August 9, 2009 at 9:35 AM

now he’s in a wheelchair and so heavily medicated that he can’t speak.

tort reform, now!

sesquipedalian on August 9, 2009 at 9:52 AM

i’m afraid that someone will use a gun. and then that will be fault of us “clingers”. even if the gun was in the hand of a Obama-hired thug.

kelley in virginia on August 9, 2009 at 9:54 AM

becki51758 on August 9, 2009 at 7:30 AM

I viewed the video multiple times. I saw a Union member on the ground protecting themselves, a screaming woman or thin man appearing to be stomping them or trying to step over them. A black man appear to go towards that person on the ground and get snatched back by a Union member, they both stumble, and he falls.

And then the dramatics ensue with cries of “YOU ATTACKED HIM!!!” Whaaaa Whaaa!

But I’m sure more details in the massive lawsuit. Perhaps after the Video he was punched in the face, stomped and kicked in the head or whatever he said happened.

But I’m sure he is the black token to be wheeled out (no pun intended) by conservatives. Just like the “Articulate” and “Well spoken” black female cop who defended Crowly, he is the “Black conservative” or “Conservative who is black” beat up by union thugs.

Just like in Florida where the poor conservatives waiting for hours and hours to get in to the town hall meeting and the big bag union thugs wouldn’t let them but let other people in so they had no recourse but to get loud and bang on the doors and windows and try to shove their way in. Little did we know that that particular meeting was by invitation only and those allowed inside had to be on a list(probably because said poor conservatives disrupt the meeting with El Code Pinko style by shouting down the speakers, screaming about birth certificates, Elderly folks shouting they want the government to stay out of their Medicare and trying to shut the meeting down.)

How did I find this out? Listening to conservative talk radio. A woman was crying about how she couldn’t get in and opponents couldn’t get in but other people could. Then when pressed out how those manning the gates were making their discriminatory selection process, she mentioned oh there was an actual list and her friend managed to get on it and get in.

Sorry this smells and its getting ridiculous. It is reminiscent of the girl carving the B on her face.

It was insane when the left did it, it is equally insane now.

Magnus on August 9, 2009 at 9:57 AM

Magnus on August 9, 2009 at 9:57 AM

I can understand you suspicion but I do have a question.
Why were SEIU members, with SEIU T-shirts on, there regarding the health care debate, when evidently union members will be exempt from it?

If they’re just “normal citizens” did they all just get up that morning and decide on wearing those shirts?

Jeff from WI on August 9, 2009 at 10:03 AM

This has ignited my angry/rage/passion for 2010. Here in Lake County, Illinois (north of Cook County-Chicago) we are represented by Melissa Bean (D-His Most High Obamaship). She ousted a goldbricking Republican, Phil Crane, a few years ago by running as a conservative, business-owning centrist Democrat. Since then she has embraced the far-left’s agenda and ignored the wishes of her constituents. When I called her office to encourage her to vote against Cap–and-Tax, I was not so politely told to pound sand. I received a form letter, saying that while she respected my position, blahblahblah.

In the past, my political involvement meant I followed the issues, occasionally wrote or called a politicians office and always voted. I always thought I didn’t have the time to get actively involved.

Well, no more! I just snail-mailed today a letter to her office (I never e-mail, because they are easier to ignore), stating that my passivity is at an end. In it, I state my case for opposing Obamacare, and ask if she has read it. If yes, then how can she support it? If no, then how can she vote for it? I also inform her that, while I’ve always voted against her opponent, that was the extent of my efforts to remove her from office. Not this time. I will actively contribute to her opponent, work phone banks, whatever it takes to remove this toady of Queen Pelosi from office.

Since she is too cowardly to host a town hall meeting, I’m hoping that other like-minded folks will congregate outside her offices for their own town hall meeting. Does anybody in northern Lake County know of any that are planned, or is there a site that catalogs these protests?

brushman on August 9, 2009 at 10:04 AM

brushman:

i’m with you. i told my Cong., Dem., Tom Perriello, 5thCD Va., that i would spend all of 2010 going door to door against him & that i have neurological disorder limiting my walking.

what they need to hear is that we will work against them. the issues are of secondary impt to them.

kelley in virginia on August 9, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Magnus on August 9, 2009 at 9:57 AM

I can understand you suspicion but I do have a question.

Jeff from WI on August 9, 2009 at 10:03 AM

I believe, from what I heard, they mobilized to attend these townhalls to counter the protesters disrupting said meetings with cries of Nazis, Brownshirts, death panels, and Kenyan birth certificates.

Honestly this is getting increasingly frustrating for me. I’m a right leaning moderate with some left ideals but I always used conservatives as my starting point to form an opinion on anything. While Bush was in office it appeared they were less unhinged and more resistant to the lunacy that affected the left. I was too young to make this observation when Clinton was in office, but it appears depending on who is in charge, both parties act accordingly, like hysterical morons.

Magnus on August 9, 2009 at 10:15 AM

Magnus on August 9, 2009 at 10:15 AM

Don’t let the DEMS get to you with that “outsider” or astroturf crapola. Just watch the film clips of the people.
Who’s signs look homemade, and who’s signs look like they’re factory made. One lady shows a swastika, (which the left has used against Bush) and suddenly we’re knee deep in swastikas. Watch the film clips. Although I’ve seen more than a few with someone asking, “If this plan is so good are you in Congress signing on to it?”, have you heard even one straight answer. People are getting a belly full of representatives that won’t do the will of their constituents.

Jeff from WI on August 9, 2009 at 10:25 AM

Magnus on August 9, 2009 at 10:15 AM

I appreciate Jeff’s answer – that the Left is creating a picture of something that does not exist but I also strongly believe that if you can’t get somewhat hysterical about what is happening, you should stay home. There is a time and a place for loud protestation and we are living in that time and place. Maybe not inside a public meeting with a Representative but definitely we should be motivated as a group tog et our point across and resist this specific legislation along with whatever else they dream up next.

This past week’s developments, most especially Obama’s calls to his minions to “push back” inspired us to sign up for the DC 9/12 march. If you can get there, be there. We need to use their tactics against them.

gopmom on August 9, 2009 at 10:45 AM

It’s all about the MONEY these people are handing their opposition campaign gold to use in adds against them.

Meanwhile Rahm Emanuel at least gets this is counter productive use of Democrat’s campaign funds…MONEY it takes MONEY to run campaigns and even than if you provide your opponent with the kind of ammunition they have these past weeks SEIU Attacking American Tax Paying Citizens….The Snitch Program and lets hope they keep up in the same vein. I mean they are leaving themselves wide open to a PR nightmare. For Some reason these folks in the Administration want their opposition energized and involved. By the looks they want to fill their opposition’s campaign coffers. SEIU Goons and Snitch Programs will not play to the majority of Americans paying attention, you know the ones who vote. They notice their counter parts getting roughed up and treated badly by a Government that is supposed to be serving them.

Rahm Emanuel’s request came on the same day that Obama himself told a meeting of Democratic senators that he didn’t like seeing dollars used by liberal groups to target congressional Democrats. Photo: AP

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0809/25900.html#ixzz0NhHhCLRf

Dr Evil on August 9, 2009 at 10:52 AM

Original budget for the first year of Medicare was $3 billion for the first year (1965).

The estimate of Medicare:

$12 billion by 1990

Actual 1990 Medicare cost:

$107 billion.

Let me see… 107/12 is 892%of the projection and 3,567% increase over the next 25 years. CBO now estimates government health care at $2 trillion.

Anyone care to guess what the actual number may be.

CC