Video: Democrat screams at constituent for asking tough question on health care

posted at 8:45 pm on August 7, 2009 by Allahpundit

And by “constituent,” I of course mean crypto-Nazi political terrorist. You’ll find the full unedited exchange right here but I’m giving you the news segment because it provides important context. Like, for example, that the guy who asked Scott the question actually is one of his constituents, contrary to what the distinguished gentleman implies. And that his “hijacking” of this town hall (which wasn’t devoted to health care) came during a Q&A session in which attendees were in fact allowed to ask about anything. But aside from that, he’s very, very Nazi, baby.

He appears to be in good health during the interview, too, so the SEIU presence at the meeting must have been light.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

The People’s cube has some great snitch posters for fishy rumors

Dr Evil on August 7, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Unhinged! I love it.

Petard, hoist yourself.

BacaDog on August 7, 2009 at 8:48 PM

Great post. That’s some genius right there…every line is a chuckle.

Spirit of 1776 on August 7, 2009 at 8:49 PM

Hey Democratic Congressmen and women, enjoy your jobs while you have them, because you’re not going to have them much longer.

AZCoyote on August 7, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Hey Allah can we get a QOTD from Sarah?

She has just blown the lid off Obama’s plans for secret baby killing “death panels.”

We’re through the looking glass on this one, people.

e-pirate on August 7, 2009 at 8:51 PM

They’re imploding!!!

StephC on August 7, 2009 at 8:51 PM

SOOOOOO tired of these ASS-HATS! they work for US!!!!!

Bastards…. (Grumble grumble)

-Wasteland Man.

WastelandMan on August 7, 2009 at 8:52 PM

representative jackassery in action.

theguardianii on August 7, 2009 at 8:52 PM

David Scott is an embarrassment to my state.

Thank God Tom Price is my congressman.

Dave R. on August 7, 2009 at 8:52 PM

Isn’t this Scott Guy, up for re election in 2010?

Dr Evil on August 7, 2009 at 8:53 PM

TAR AND FEATHERS!! HOT TAR! THE HOTTER THE BETTER.

EZnSF on August 7, 2009 at 8:54 PM

bless his heart, he’s cracking right there in broad daylight.

he’s likely wondering how in the world he can vote “yes” and still retain his seat.

toenail on August 7, 2009 at 8:54 PM

This town hall was from last week. The local station just put it up

William Amos on August 7, 2009 at 8:55 PM

These people have totally lost sense of how they got where they are, who they report to and WHO pays their salaries.

What a sanctimonious a-hole.

AZ_Mike on August 7, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Hmm. the way to get to a Democrat. Ask him a tough question.

ted c on August 7, 2009 at 8:56 PM

I would ask simply “Congressman, where in the Constitution does the Federal government have the authority to establish, operate, or otherwise be involved in health care?”

DerKrieger on August 7, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Like I said before … Dems will sink their own ship.

Wait for it. :)

Conservative_SAHM on August 7, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Change I can believe in.

jimmy2shoes on August 7, 2009 at 8:57 PM

How sad it must be to spend ones career fighting for power only to find you couldn’t really deal with it when it arrived.

Dems… R.I.P.

katy on August 7, 2009 at 8:57 PM

Wow, these guys must really be under a lot of pressure.

Skandia Recluse on August 7, 2009 at 8:57 PM

The trouble with this is that Scott seems to believe now that any questions regarding health care are coming from mobs of VRWC’ers coming from outside his constituency – they CAN’T be his own constituents, surely. That’s what the White House has done – by insinuations and accusations faithfully amplified by the MSM, they are able to reassure Congress Reps that the only opposition to healthcare comes from right wing extremists.
See, it doesn’t matter whether we on the right are called names or demonized. The only thing that matters now is Obama getting the votes he needs. So the people he needs to convince are Representatives, and the more he does that the more chance the Bill has of getting passed.

Which is why his goons have turned up. They are hoping to provoke dissenting protestors into a violent confrontation which will be edited and spun by their media so they can tell their Reps: “See, it’s only an organized mob. You can vote for the Bill, your seat will be safe next year.”
I just hope not many people are so provoked by this that they physically fight back. Because the coverage will not be fair.

Ozwitch on August 7, 2009 at 8:57 PM

DON’T! DON’T COME IN HERE AND ASK ME QUESTIONS I DON’T WANT TO ANSWER. GOT THAT?

ramrants on August 7, 2009 at 8:58 PM

What tough questions were asked?

Conservalicious on August 7, 2009 at 8:58 PM

Wanted to add: Kudos to the local news station for DOING THEIR JOB in reporting this exchange accurately. Refreshing to see this.

Conservative_SAHM on August 7, 2009 at 8:58 PM

Allah, set us free. Keep up the good fight. Awesome thread. You can help start a revolution dude and you will have a place in history, well maybe blogging history.

Focus on this and you will forever be in our good graces. The tinder is dry, light the match.

Geochelone on August 7, 2009 at 8:59 PM

Pretty obvious that the doctor was a plant, and a racist one at that. Did anyone notice the swastika tattooed on his forehead?

redzap on August 7, 2009 at 8:59 PM

Scott’s district is very safely Dem so he this won’t hurt him a bit but it is symbolic of the fact that Dem members of congress don’t respect the opposition to their health care schemes.

Robert_Paulson on August 7, 2009 at 8:59 PM

FINALLY SOME JOURNALISM!!!

whughes888 on August 7, 2009 at 9:00 PM

DerKrieger on August 7, 2009 at 8:56 PM

This is the question I’ve been asking. Why is it that no one in the RNC is pointing out the unconstitutionality of this crap?

jimmy2shoes on August 7, 2009 at 9:00 PM

bless his heart, he’s cracking right there in broad daylight.

toenail on August 7, 2009 at 8:54 PM

What’s that saying? Sunlight, disinfectant.

This is not going well for these basturds.

tru2tx on August 7, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Anyone have a youtube link to this video?

Ugly on August 7, 2009 at 9:02 PM

I have never had a particularly high opinion of libtards in government but now my world has been shattered. They are dumber than I thought.

Geochelone on August 7, 2009 at 9:02 PM

This NHC plan is now a lose/lose for O and Co. If they pass it by 51 votes, then they’re going against the will of the public. If he backs off (unlikely) then they’re viewed as losers. No wonder Obama’s gone all in on the travesty, he really has no choice. Good for him – 2010 can’t come fast enough.

volnation on August 7, 2009 at 9:02 PM

UNHINGED!

WisCon on August 7, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Don’t you people know that only we of the Democratic Party know what is good for you, and that you are all incapable to making decisions for yourselves?!!!!

Nothing like a good implosion to start the weekend off right.

pilamaye on August 7, 2009 at 9:03 PM

jimmy2shoes on August 7, 2009 at 9:00 PM

Because the repubes are almost as bad as the dims when it comes to the Constitution.

Dave R. on August 7, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Wow, just wow. I thought the filthy liar in the White House had pretty much nailed the stereotypical angry black politician without a clue but Scott is an artist.

highhopes on August 7, 2009 at 9:05 PM

How DARE you put me on the spot! If I want to answer a question, I’ll ask it for you, dammit!

MadisonConservative on August 7, 2009 at 9:05 PM

Thank you, Dr, Brian Hill.

Loxodonta on August 7, 2009 at 9:05 PM

Dave R. on August 7, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Point taken.

jimmy2shoes on August 7, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Geochelone on August 7, 2009 at 8:59 PM

Umm can I take a small bow ?

@michellemalkin @allahpundit GA congressman’s meltdown at Townhall. Video also http://bit.ly/2BkIUK

@michellemalkin @allahpundit John Dingell has insane healthcare forum http://www.freep.com/articl

@allahpundit @michellemalkin Democratic congresswoman preventing protestors from entering townhall http://tinyurl.com/kq2jy9

William Amos on August 7, 2009 at 9:08 PM

Ha Ha Ha Ha! He is having a healthcare meeting in late August….at a CHURCH!

Oh, this is too funny.

misslizzi on August 7, 2009 at 9:08 PM

Isn’t it funny how the more things change, the more they stay the same. It’s a shame they can’t even understand their own jobs and who is really in charge.

deadbackpacker on August 7, 2009 at 9:08 PM

Geochelone on August 7, 2009 at 8:59 PM

can I take a small bow. Some stories I sent in over last two days have made it here.

William Amos on August 7, 2009 at 9:09 PM

volnation on August 7, 2009 at 9:02 PM

There is a third option. He admits that all the work to date has been crap and starts anew with a real show at bipartisanship and thoughtful legislation. Even though it would be the most statesmanshiplike thing our affirmative action resident has ever done, it is unlikely to occur because he is as arrogant as Congressman Scott. He is seething that his plots are meeting dissent.

highhopes on August 7, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Its only August 2009 the next elections are NOT until November 2010. Sadly the american people have very short memories so I am not yet readyl to say they will be gone in 2010.

Kevin43 on August 7, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Dave R. on August 7, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Sadly, Dave R, that’s far too true; lots of *ahem* “extra-constitutional” stuff gets done, either by assent or active participation of some R’s.

massrighty on August 7, 2009 at 9:10 PM

And by “constituent,” I of course mean well dressed crypto-Nazi political terrorist

FIFY

NoFanofLibs on August 7, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Isn’t this Scott Guy, up for re election in 2010?

Dr Evil on August 7, 2009 at 8:53 PM

They all are. Gonna be good times in Nov. 2010.

Missy on August 7, 2009 at 9:11 PM

THAT VIDEO is the Obama/Democrat attitude in its glory.

Dr. Hill simply asked a very legitimate question. I have a feeling he knows far more about such issues than David Scott.
Notice the words he uses including “hijack”. He assumes that those there are not his constituents and I can assume that based on his response he only listens to one side. The good doctor tried to meet with him prior to this deal but of course as we all have experienced he got nothing.

This is our government .

Let them pass this monstrosity without the GOP. Go ahead. See what then happens in 2010

CWforFreedom on August 7, 2009 at 9:13 PM

FIFY

NoFanofLibs on August 7, 2009 at 9:11 PM

I need to put in a good word for the sharp-dressed here.

massrighty on August 7, 2009 at 9:13 PM

Kevin43 on August 7, 2009 at 9:10 PM

I love this…it won’t go away now. Obama and the Dems are committed now…they’ve now grabbed the million volt high-tension line and they can’t let go…it’s going to get much livelier from here on out…

AUINSC on August 7, 2009 at 9:14 PM

They’re imploding!!!

StephC on August 7, 2009 at 8:51 PM

It was an inside job.
I blame Bush.

Itchee Dryback on August 7, 2009 at 9:16 PM

Lotta finger pointing in that clip. Maybe it’s just me, but finger pointing usually means “shut the f#ck up!”

Ozprey on August 7, 2009 at 9:18 PM

That is one crazy man.

madmonkphotog on August 7, 2009 at 9:19 PM

“You want a meeting with me on health care, I’ll give it to you!”

Wow. I sort of expected him to “whip it out.”

Blake on August 7, 2009 at 9:20 PM

William Amos on August 7, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Sure. You have made a difference and anyone who helps me get my country back must be commended for their diligence to a most noble cause. I salute you as well. One by one we will storm the Bastille.

Geochelone on August 7, 2009 at 9:21 PM

Are we witnessing the first signs of the Democratic Party’s psychotic break?

I think it’s beginning to dawn on them that, contrary to their commands, we refuse to STFD and STFU.

Lurking Vet on August 7, 2009 at 9:22 PM

Soon libtard politicians across this great land will cower in fear at the mere prospect of being seen in public.

Geochelone on August 7, 2009 at 9:23 PM

That guy who posed the original question was just another Nazi, which is obvious by his clean-cut ‘average well-dressed American’ look. His ‘politeness’ was obviously phony and paid for by the insurance/industrial complex. He was surely trained in a camp/classroom to be just another agitator of the vast right-wing conspiracy./sarc

Liam on August 7, 2009 at 9:23 PM

Question for the doctor: You’re a Democrat. Changing your party? Vote for him? Vote for them last November?

Marcus on August 7, 2009 at 9:23 PM

Hey Allah can we get a QOTD from Sarah?

We’re through the looking glass on this one, people.

e-pirate on August 7, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Sarah tried to warn them
But they held their blue noses up high
All the time she warned them
But they only passed her by

She tried to tell them
But I guess they didn’t care
They turned their backs and
Left her standing there

All the destroyed parts of America that have fallen after him
All the lonely feelings and the burning memories
Everything Herr Obama trashed each time he closed a freedom door
Destroyed parts of America lost forevermore

Herr Obama tried to get me to take a job a while ago
When I finally saw it was just printing more fiat money for his thugs and cronies I didn’t want to go
The country the Founding Fathers gave to me
Herr Obama is tearing it all away
Now there’s nothing left for me to say

All the destroyed parts of America that have fallen after him
All the lonely feelings and the burning memories
Everything Herr Obama trashed each time he closed a freedom door
Destroyed parts of America lost forevermore

When years have passed they’ll start thinking
What fools they’ve been
They’ll look back into the past and
Think of way back then
They’ll know that America lost everything they thought that it could win
I guess they should have listened to their friends

All the destroyed parts of America that have fallen after him
All the lonely feelings and the burning memories
Everything Herr Obama trashed each time he closed a freedom door
Destroyed parts of America lost forevermore

Destroyed parts of America lost forevermore

PercyB on August 7, 2009 at 9:24 PM

Liam on August 7, 2009 at 9:23 PM

Admit it you write for NBC, MSNBC, and CNN.

/s

CWforFreedom on August 7, 2009 at 9:24 PM

In a sane world, this video alone should put him in the unemployment line, even with a weak challenger. But,unfortunately, most of the voters in his district see skin color as the only qualification for public office. His Gerrymandered district is 54% Black and 12% Hispanic. This is a life time appointment for this clown.

Alabama Infidel on August 7, 2009 at 9:24 PM

“who have taken and came and come to this event…” No wonder he hasn’t read the bill, he doesn’t speak english.

Haunches on August 7, 2009 at 9:25 PM

The pseudo aristocracy of Dear Leader and his Congress is truly stunning. Who works for whom, sir?

d1carter on August 7, 2009 at 9:28 PM

CWforFreedom on August 7, 2009 at 9:24 PM

~time for an MSM-style ‘who, me’ defense~

Who? Me?

Liam on August 7, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Come on now. He’s just following orders from The Obermensch… “If you get hit, we will punch back twice as hard.”

/sarc

Terp Mole on August 7, 2009 at 9:28 PM

I need to put in a good word for the sharp-dressed here.

massrighty on August 7, 2009 at 9:13 PM

If you’re out to make a splash, cheri,
Do know your haberdashery!
Buttons, buckles, ruffles and lace
Represent the social scene race!

Be an example to your sex
Give your boot a dapper strap
And it’s smarter if your garter has some snap!
A cravat should be flounced about your neck

Wear a nightcap when you nap
Be bewitching with some stitching on your cap!
Now, drape your cape
And puff your cuff
Embroider those lapels!
Be the new king of the social scene in pastels!

Draw your britches in quite tight
Even more so, and your torso will ignite
Now, smock your frock
Perfume your plume
And let your waistcoat swing!
And the social scene will bow to its new king!

PercyB on August 7, 2009 at 9:29 PM

this is proof positive that there is no such thing as a brain trust in DC

ted c on August 7, 2009 at 9:29 PM

Ozprey on August 7, 2009 at 9:18 PM

I was thinking the same thing. I would have told him to stop yelling and pointing his finger at me “’cause you ain’t my Daddy.”

thomasaur on August 7, 2009 at 9:30 PM

Well now that we have spent these last few months ripping each other apart it is time to turn our attention on the real enemy and hand the donks their a$$es.

I am ready to stab out their treasonous gizzards with a pointy stick.

Geochelone on August 7, 2009 at 9:30 PM

You work for us.
We pay your salary.
We will tell you what we want, when we want to.
You don’t set rules for us to cow to.
Any time we see you we will “get in yo face”.
Get used to it, punk ass biatch.

Alden Pyle on August 7, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Amazing! …under this administration, the citizens of the country are

directly

under attack by it’s government as if they hated us and we are the enemy.

very very bizarre …in a Nazi sort of way.

Teebone3 on August 7, 2009 at 9:35 PM

just his arrogant behavior alone at the beginning when they mentioned the bill and he said, “i haven’t voted for any bill”…what a cheap piece of sh!t this guy is. i thought his head was going to blow off his shoulders. i’ll bet none of them ever thought they would be sitting where they are now.

they have definately SH!T in their nests!

sandlin71 on August 7, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Hmmm. Did he think the doctor was not one of his constituents because he was questioning him? Because he was white? Racist congresscritter?

IrishEyes on August 7, 2009 at 9:40 PM

William Amos on August 7, 2009 at 9:09 PM

You always contribute well here, William.

Patrick S on August 7, 2009 at 9:40 PM

The African Americans that ran and won office as Republicans, in the 19th century, were 100 times smarter and articulate that today’s crop.

Jeff from WI on August 7, 2009 at 9:41 PM

Arrogant and unethical – our government at work.

sherryande on August 7, 2009 at 9:43 PM

I am ready to stab out their treasonous gizzards with a pointy stick.

Geochelone on August 7, 2009 at 9:30 PM

Strongly worded call to heed the 11th commandment.
We have to stop attacking each other, and take it to the real opposition!

massrighty on August 7, 2009 at 9:43 PM

Hey, AnninCa; I just made a positive reference to Ronald Reagan.

Got any hate to spew?

massrighty on August 7, 2009 at 9:43 PM

Jeff from WI on August 7, 2009 at 9:41 PM

Well all I know is that the Canadian Americans that….oh wait a minute…are we the ONLY country to distinguish this?? /sarc

Ozprey on August 7, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Trainwreck.

Terrye on August 7, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Maybe it’s just me, but finger pointing usually means “shut the f#ck up!”

Ozprey on August 7, 2009 at 9:18 PM

Actually I think it is more anger that he is being challenged. It isn’t so much he wants the speaker to STFU as it is he’s trying to assert his position as alpha male.

highhopes on August 7, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Yes, call me, we we’ll do lunch

Ladywolfnl on August 7, 2009 at 9:47 PM

massrighty on August 7, 2009 at 9:43 PM

Sometimes I think when we attack each other it is just practice for the real deal. Stay frosty people, our liberty is at stake.

Geochelone on August 7, 2009 at 9:47 PM

This man is a doofus and if he is re-elected, the people deserve him.

ladyingray on August 7, 2009 at 9:48 PM

I like it – it’s true

The America I know and love is not one in which my parents or my baby with Down Syndrome will have to stand in front of Obama’s “death panel” so his bureaucrats can decide, based on a subjective judgment of their “level of productivity in society,” whether they are worthy of health care. Such a system is downright evil. (Sarah Palin) e-pirate on August 7, 2009 at 8:51 PM

BUT
Sarah, and epirate
PLEASE DON”t FOCUS ON THE WORST NEGATIVE DEATH! It’s true but fearmongering, and scaring our older folks. How about, direct access to your bank account, Federal Health Care ID’s? The Europeans think this retna idea is so cool. Wanna be there at lightening speed? C’mon America we’re better we
‘ll just install a chip. I bet better tested then the Swine Flu vac coming.

I say a new platform. You want Health Care – ok – but fix Medicare and Medicaid first.

The come to me with the goods, ya’know the Chicago Way. We have to be the thinking mob,

God Bless you America.

seesalrun on August 7, 2009 at 9:48 PM

CWforFreedom on August 7, 2009 at 9:46 PM

I don’t think it possible to be a Democrat without being a tax cheat. The bastards raise taxes on everybody else because they know they won’t be paying any of them.

highhopes on August 7, 2009 at 9:49 PM

I posted on this Monday – the meeting was the previous Saturday. Sadly, I live in his district and feel poorly represented by him, but chose to go to the RedState gathering instead where I wouldn’t feel so insulted. I call his office frequently to voice my opinion on legislation (especially asking him to vote against HR3200). It always seems like I wake up the receptionist.

The post has comments by people who did attend the meeting and links to other posts. No word if he’s brave enough to face his constituents at a town hall devoted to health care.

ObisSister on August 7, 2009 at 9:50 PM

One word description for the “Congressman” – ASSHOLE!

GarandFan on August 7, 2009 at 9:50 PM

God Bless you America.

seesalrun on August 7, 2009 at 9:48 PM

I say start by modeling the Congressional healthcare system on the single-payer version as a test case through the end of this Congress.

highhopes on August 7, 2009 at 9:51 PM

massrighty on August 7, 2009 at 9:43 PM

Its only 6:50 on the west coast. She ain’t liquored up enough yet. She’s probably hunting for cigarette butts while the sun is still up.

Geochelone on August 7, 2009 at 9:51 PM

Obis – I hope I met you in Atlanta.

seesalrun on August 7, 2009 at 9:52 PM

Wow.

That’s a hell of a lot of anger for a congressman to show for simply being asked if he intends to vote on a certain bill before congress.

Methinks we are dealing with a bit of manufactured outrage here.

Tuning Spork on August 7, 2009 at 9:53 PM

highhopes on August 7, 2009 at 9:51 PM

Only problem with that is they have changed the language.

It’s “Health Insurance Reform” now don’t ya know.

Thanks HH

seesalrun on August 7, 2009 at 9:54 PM

Geochelone on August 7, 2009 at 9:51 PM

Hey, be nice. She’s a moron without an original idea in her head but that’s more than a little harsh.

highhopes on August 7, 2009 at 9:56 PM

Geochelone on August 7, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Agree, Geo – when we use reason and logic, we’re keeping our blades well honed.

Now, we fight!