Say, isn’t this Astroturfing?

posted at 10:55 am on August 6, 2009 by Ed Morrissey

The White House and its allies have tossed around accusations of “astroturfing” — fake grassroots movements — at the opposition to ObamaCare with gusto, as town-hall meetings erupt in anger and acrimony towards elected officials who don’t bother to read bills before voting for them.  They claim that powerful forces have pushed these overdressed people into these meetings, and that their strategies are coordinated from on high, rather than representing a truly sincere opposition.

If so, what does this latest missive from Barack Obama and the DNC mean?

Friend –

I wanted to send you an urgent invitation to an important Town Hall with Sen. Jeanne Shaheen on Thursday morning. She’ll be talking to constituents and gathering feedback — this is an ideal opportunity to make sure your support of health insurance reform is seen and heard at exactly the right time to make a huge difference.

Our congressional representatives are back home this month, and they’re facing more and more pressure from special interests on health insurance reform. It’s critical that we get out there and show them where we stand.

I hope you can join us.

What: Health Care Town Hall with
Sen. Jeanne Shaheen

Where: Grafton Town Hall
E Grafton Rd.
Grafton, NH 03240

When: Thursday, August 6th
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.

RSVP

Our representatives are under attack by Washington insiders, insurance companies, and well-financed special interests who don’t go a day without spreading lies and stirring up fear. We need to show that we’re sick and tired of it, and that we’re ready for real change, this year.

Please come to the Town Hall, and make sure that the most powerful voices in this debate are those calling for real reform, not angrily clamoring for the status quo.

RSVP here:

Thanks,

Tim

Tim Arsenault
New Hampshire Field Director
Organizing for America

P.S. — Before the event, please print off a flyer to display and make sure that your support is visible.

That’s what Organizing for America, “a project of the Democratic National Committee,” has sent by e-mail to its campaign list.  The flyer that the DNC wants people to hold as they outshout anyone else in the room can be seen here:

Because nothing says grassroots like the Obama campaign logo on the top, and Obama’s website URL on the bottom.  That small print at the bottom reads, “Paid for by Organizing for America, a project of the Democratic National Committee … This communication is not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee.”

Uh, sure … except for the Obama logo, the Obama URL, and the weird “Oh, thank you Dear Leader” message, who would think that it was authorized by Obama?

Update: Maybe the DNC and Obama campaign should have checked with Shaheen first:

There’s just one problem. NowHampshire.com contacted Shaheen’s office who confirms that the senator is in Washington and will not attend the town hall meeting. Staff will field questions in Grafton instead.

These are the people who want to run your health care.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

I’d love to pass this on via Twitter, but it’s down this morning. I question the timing.

Ordinary1 on August 6, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Dear God, these people are idiots.

Pablo on August 6, 2009 at 10:58 AM

Yes, this is astroturfing. it’s as real as Nancy Pelosi’s face.

wildcat84 on August 6, 2009 at 10:59 AM

That flyer just invites some major photoshopping…..

Vashta.Nerada on August 6, 2009 at 10:59 AM

Something’s fishy.

JammieWearingFool on August 6, 2009 at 10:59 AM

Then just pass the effin thing; both houses and the Presidency, what more do you need?

Bishop on August 6, 2009 at 10:59 AM

vast right wing conspiracy

maverick muse on August 6, 2009 at 11:00 AM

Wait, you mean somone said that Obama would speak at an appearance he can’t attend after all? He needs better organizational skills, he should fire his staff and get better handlers, maybe he needs to read more books, he’s just not ready to be in prime time politics, he shouldn’t wear those Tina Fey glassess….oh, wait, nevermind.

(the sad part is, in HIS case those are all ACCURATE criticisms).

DrAllecon on August 6, 2009 at 11:00 AM

So apparently all of middle America is now a special interest group.

Seriously can we please just accept the fact this is war, and get to it and stop pussyfooting around

Sugarbuzz on August 6, 2009 at 11:00 AM

BTW, nobody uses Astro-Turf any longer. Can we call it FieldTurfing now?

JammieWearingFool on August 6, 2009 at 11:00 AM

Nice double sickle under that creepy Obama logo, too. At least they aren’t hiding it anymore.

SouthernGent on August 6, 2009 at 11:01 AM

This is a result of Obama’s email to his Brown Shirts . . . They should be challenged one-on-one. This Fascism must not be allowed to stand.

rplat on August 6, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Barbra Boxer said: “They are trying to hurt our president and change congress.”

Babs, dear: you are absolutely correct. I want to change congress. It is time for you to go home.

No government health care. No public option. No collectivism under my watch. I AM the party of NO.

Terri on August 6, 2009 at 11:01 AM

I hope someone has forwarded that email to flag@whitehouse.gov. Looks fishy to me.

Sue on August 6, 2009 at 11:01 AM

I think the “THANK” could be replaced with a more appropriate word…try F*** YOU

right2bright on August 6, 2009 at 11:02 AM

SouthernGent on August 6, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Just wait until they produce a tic-tac-toe board, with O logos and swastikas for the markers.

Vashta.Nerada on August 6, 2009 at 11:02 AM

These are the people who want to run your health care LIFE.

mankai on August 6, 2009 at 11:02 AM

So Tea Parties are Astro Turf because we organize on Facebook, but the Administration isn’t because they are “right” according to MSNBCBSABC?

Me thinks this will only make matters worse for incumbent democrats who vote for Obamacare.

Ordinary1 on August 6, 2009 at 11:02 AM

P.S., don’t dress nicely.

right2bright on August 6, 2009 at 11:02 AM

Identical printed-up signs always identify the Astroturfers at these things.
Their followers are too stupid to even make their own.

TexasJew on August 6, 2009 at 11:02 AM

But of course anybody with an inkling of common sense knows that Barbara (I hate black people) Boxer and the rest of the dems know, that the anger and fear over this welfare healthcare reform is real. They are just good at minimizing their opposition, it’s really tough to minimize the majority in the country.

TampaBayBull on August 6, 2009 at 11:03 AM

These people are idiots. They are missing a pretty big problem, for them, sending invitations to people who have donated in the past doesn’t necessarily equate to inviting supporters of Obamacare.

ORconservative on August 6, 2009 at 11:04 AM

Axlerod is the Astroturf King!

The hypocrisy knows no limits….

cmsinaz on August 6, 2009 at 11:04 AM

That flyer just invites some major photoshopping…..

Vashta.Nerada on August 6, 2009 at 10:59 AM

I don’t understand. What possible two-word message could you photoshop on that sign ending in “YOU”?

rihar on August 6, 2009 at 11:04 AM

A townhall meeting with staff members instead of the actual senator? In New Hampshire? In a state well known for its retail politics?

Not good.

myrenovations on August 6, 2009 at 11:04 AM

These are the people who want to run your health care.

LOL!!!! You can’t even make up stuff like this.

Daggett on August 6, 2009 at 11:04 AM

Thank you? This administration is sick. They actually think that the proper words in response to their maniacal healthcare plan are Thank You. I can think of two other words ending in You.

sherry on August 6, 2009 at 11:04 AM

UGHaroo!!!!

So,maybe I’m wrong,but I’ll give it a shot!

The President of the United States is actively engaged
in Community Organizing tactics,and is sending out orders
to lower level goons to try and put the kabosh on any
opposition,er,I should say ordinary concerned citizens!!

canopfor on August 6, 2009 at 11:05 AM

That flyer just invites some major photoshopping…..

Vashta.Nerada on August 6, 2009 at 10:59 AM

You beat me to it, ya fishy bastard.

LibTired on August 6, 2009 at 11:05 AM

That flyer just invites some major photoshopping…..

Vashta.Nerada on August 6, 2009 at 10:59 AM

I think the “THANK” could be replaced with a more appropriate word…

right2bright on August 6, 2009 at 11:02 AM

That’s where I was going….

Vashta.Nerada on August 6, 2009 at 11:05 AM

I guess this idiot doesn’t realize that the moment any version of his socialist health care gets passed he’s going to be presiding over the single largest bank run in history.

Partly because the plan provides for the government mandating access to your bank accounts.

I plan to empty all my bank accounts if this happens, and I hope everyone else does as well.

Watch what the scumbag fascist in chief does then….here’s a clue, it will first involve an “emergency gun control legislation” requiring all registered weapons be turned in to state police stations because of the imminent threat of unidentified conservative terrorists.

You guys ready for a war?

Spiritk9 on August 6, 2009 at 11:06 AM

Not only the Obama URL – take a look at the Whois registry: barackobama.com.

Address lookup
canonical name obama.ysrv.com.
aliases nh.barackobama.com

addresses 70.42.50.159

Domain Whois record
Queried whois.internic.net with “dom barackobama.com”…

Domain Name: BARACKOBAMA.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: NS05.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS06.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Status: clientRenewProhibited
Status: clientTransferProhibited
Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 17-oct-2007
Creation Date: 28-dec-2004
Expiration Date: 28-dec-2015

>>> Last update of whois database: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 15:04:05 UTC <<<

Queried whois.godaddy.com with “barackobama.com”…

Registrant:
Obama for America

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: BARACKOBAMA.COM

Domain servers in listed order:
NS05.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS06.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

For complete domain details go to:

Network Whois record
Queried whois.arin.net with “!NET-70-42-50-128-1″…

CustName: Blue State Digital

NetRange: 70.42.50.128 – 70.42.50.191
CIDR: 70.42.50.128/26
NetName: INAP-BSN-BLUESTATE-5857
NetHandle: NET-70-42-50-128-1
Parent: NET-70-42-0-0-1
NetType: Reassigned
Comment:
RegDate: 2006-02-16
Updated: 2006-02-16

OrgTechHandle: INO3-ARIN
OrgTechName: InterNap Network Operations Center
OrgTechPhone: +1-877-843-4662
OrgTechEmail: noc@internap.com

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2009-08-05 20:00

DNS records
DNS query for 159.128-190.50.42.70.in-addr.arpa returned an error from the server: NameError

name class type data time to live
nh.barackobama.com IN CNAME obama.ysrv.com 3600s (01:00:00)
obama.ysrv.com IN A 70.42.50.159 298s (00:04:58)
barackobama.com IN SOA server: ns05.domaincontrol.com
email: dns.jomax.net
serial: 2008081200
refresh: 28800
retry: 7200
expire: 604800
minimum ttl: 86400
86400s (1.00:00:00)
barackobama.com IN A 66.39.4.254 43200s (12:00:00)
barackobama.com IN A 66.39.143.229 43200s (12:00:00)
barackobama.com IN TXT v=spf1 ip4:74.200.246.208/28 ip4:74.200.242.224/29 include:bluestatedigital.com ~all 1800s (00:30:00)
barackobama.com IN NS ns05.domaincontrol.com 3600s (01:00:00)
barackobama.com IN NS ns06.domaincontrol.com 3600s (01:00:00)
barackobama.com IN MX preference: 10
exchange: smtp.barackobama.com
3600s (01:00:00)
barackobama.com IN MX preference: 50
exchange: mx2.mailhop.org
3600s (01:00:00)
barackobama.com IN A 216.146.206.181 43200s (12:00:00)
159.50.42.70.in-addr.arpa IN CNAME 159.128-190.50.42.70.in-addr.arpa 43200s (12:00:00)

– end –
URL for this output | return to CentralOps.net, a service of Hexillion

Odie1941 on August 6, 2009 at 11:06 AM

They are such hypocrites and losers. Once again, I want off this ride!

TXMomof3 on August 6, 2009 at 11:06 AM

Where did facebook go?

ORconservative on August 6, 2009 at 11:06 AM

What’s up with that website at the bottom? Someone remind this clown that the election’s over.

Red Cloud on August 6, 2009 at 11:06 AM

I might try to infiltrate this meeting. I figure if I wear only my underwear, black knee-high socks and dirty sneakers instead of decent clothing, I will be able to blend right in.

Bishop on August 6, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Identical printed-up signs always identify the Astroturfers at these things.
Their followers are too stupid to even make their own.

TexasJew on August 6, 2009 at 11:02 AM

They have trouble spelling. Obama got the majority of drop-outs.

TXMomof3 on August 6, 2009 at 11:08 AM

SouthernGent on August 6, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Those are crescent moons, not sickles.

Alden Pyle on August 6, 2009 at 11:08 AM

Bishop on August 6, 2009 at 11:07 AM

No, go in birkenstocks and chaps. Otherwise, Boxer won’t recognize you, and think you are a right wing plant.

Vashta.Nerada on August 6, 2009 at 11:09 AM

Bishop on August 6, 2009 at 11:07 AM

If you are an 18 year old, hot babe that look would work fine, otherwise please reconsider.

Alden Pyle on August 6, 2009 at 11:09 AM

Ed –

Considering the post above, with the url being barackobama.com – what are the legalaties of this email? Additionally – the fact it is a bo.com domain is fodder for throwing the atroturf meme right back into their faces. I imagine their are hundreds up subdomains underbo.com – which uncovering them would prove a very basic point: Dems, led by the WH are astroturfing , using the Presidents email domain – paid for by ACORN sponsored groups, in conjunction with corporate/Soros dollars.

Odie1941 on August 6, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Oh, Ed.

That’s just “spontaneous participatory democracy” funded and commanded from on high by the DNC and White House, complete with mass-produced posters with campaign logos and websites and, etc.

That’s what “grassroots” is, don’t you know.

I wonder who the “leader” of the TEABAGGERZ WINGNUTZ ASTROTURFERZ is. A name from these hacks so that we out here could identify them would be nice, wouldn’t you think?

Good Lt on August 6, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Why do they think that all people who voted for Obama support the Democrat`s Obamacare?

Obama and the Democrats are going to end up having to bus in loads of paid off Acorn workers at all these events.

albill on August 6, 2009 at 11:11 AM

SouthernGent on August 6, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Everything about this president, his administration, and his lapdogs in the media is creepy.

But I’m a racist for saying that, according to Kathleen Parker. (I hope Allah posts the creepy MSNBC video with Sissy Chrissy Matthews, Chatty Kathy, and some other loon calling us all racists–but especially Palin!–for opposing Obama’s socialist agenda.)

NebCon on August 6, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Bishop on August 6, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Alden Pyle on August 6, 2009 at 11:09 AM

+100

TXMomof3 on August 6, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Bishop on August 6, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Don’t forget the old man black garters to hold your socks up.

thomasaur on August 6, 2009 at 11:12 AM

Bishop on August 6, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Dems hate good looking, young women. Are you trying to get him lynched???

Odie1941 on August 6, 2009 at 11:12 AM

These are my representatives – too scared to face even the people they blatently plant.

Great job, NH. Sure showed those Republicans!

crazy_legs on August 6, 2009 at 11:13 AM

That’s where I was going….

Vashta.Nerada on August 6, 2009 at 11:05 AM

Well, you’ve got all the letters for “NO Thank You” already, just a little rescaling. Could do it with GIMP and Inkscape in about 15 minutes.

When I was young and dumb I used to work security for concerts at Memphis State (didn’t go there, but my girlfriend at the time did, and she coordinated student activities). She would sometimes clue me in on the weird riders that acts would put on their contracts — one of the weirdest was for Richard Marx. Mr. Marx’s rider specified that he receive a cake decorated with the words “Welcome to Memphis, Richard Marx.”

This is just about as spontaneous.

DrSteve on August 6, 2009 at 11:13 AM

Ed –

Odie1941 on August 6, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Now, I get it. You have to draw me a picture.

TXMomof3 on August 6, 2009 at 11:13 AM

Dear God, these people are idiots.

Pablo on August 6, 2009 at 10:58 AM

Last night I heard about a TV commercial the Dems were running trying to pressure Nebraska’s Ben Nelson.
At the end of the commercial, they gave a telephone number to call.

They only problem. The number was for Landrieux of Louisiana.

MarkTheGreat on August 6, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Nothing like surrounding the Obama logo with logos resembling the Euro and the hammer and sickle.

Grafted on August 6, 2009 at 11:14 AM

This is really isn’t about HealthCare for Liberals,
its all about the votes,of future voters!!

canopfor on August 6, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Swiftly deploying the brown shirts to put a stop to those who accuse them of utilizing brown shirts. The Chicago Obama way!

Tom_OC on August 6, 2009 at 11:15 AM

So apparently all of middle America is now a special interest group.

Sugarbuzz on August 6, 2009 at 11:00 AM

In the mind of your average liberal, there is no legitimate reason for anyone to oppose any of their plans.

Therefore anyone who does oppose it must be either stupid, or under the influence of some evil organization.

MarkTheGreat on August 6, 2009 at 11:15 AM

Has anyone photoshopped that yet? I just did. Feel free to use!

lorien1973 on August 6, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Bishop on August 6, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Bishop: Don’t forget those nice squared smart glasses,jus
try’n to help!:)

canopfor on August 6, 2009 at 11:16 AM

MarkTheGreat on August 6, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Hahahahahahaha!

NebCon on August 6, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Grafted on August 6, 2009 at 11:14 AM

based on earlier thread…
this will be the new patch to wear…I see stickers, pins, flags in the future
/sarc

cmsinaz on August 6, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Has anyone photoshopped that yet? I just did. Feel free to use!

lorien1973 on August 6, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Thanks

Vashta.Nerada on August 6, 2009 at 11:17 AM

yes Axelrasputin and Bill Burton tagteamed astroturf extraordinaire…hillarious this is why people LAUGH OUT LOUD at the townhalls, the only transparency is that they are clearly hypocrites…

ginaswo on August 6, 2009 at 11:17 AM

I wonder how many billions Organizing for America got from the stimulus bill for their media department. The graphics on that flyer are stunning.

Seriously, they want a photo-op to change the dynamics of the debate. They want an image of some white male angrily challenging the politician while some black or clearly Hispanic woman hired by ACORN is sitting behind him with a frown on her face, a kid on her lap, and that flyer in her hand.

What probably is the most remarkable thing about all this is that the left knows it has lost public support. They’ve gone into campaign mode once again.

highhopes on August 6, 2009 at 11:18 AM

TXMomof3 on August 6, 2009 at 11:13 AM

Sorry TXmomof3 – on a boring conference call any trying to search, cut and paste, type and get the info out there. I believe all the ingredients are there for a basic prmise:

“Who is really astroturfing through special interest, corporate sponsors”

Odie1941 on August 6, 2009 at 11:18 AM

It’s 1933 in America.

tarpon on August 6, 2009 at 11:19 AM

Beautiful lorian!

daesleeper on August 6, 2009 at 11:20 AM

Has anyone photoshopped that yet? I just did. Feel free to use!

lorien1973 on August 6, 2009 at 11:16 AM

lorien: Here are the judging scores:I think the 4 was a
liberal judge!!haha:)

8.8 8.9 8.7 4 9.0

canopfor on August 6, 2009 at 11:20 AM

you need to wear a purple shirt..that way you will get to ask a question as you will look like SEIU…

ginaswo on August 6, 2009 at 11:20 AM

Step #1: Villify and establish that opposition is full of paid/fake participants.

Step #2: Send your own…it’s only fair!

Step #3: Hope your own army is forceful enough to keep Dem Reps and Sens from fragmenting due to unfortunate local influence.

NickelAndDime on August 6, 2009 at 11:21 AM

I love it… can’t wait until they have a good number show up trying to shout down the other there shouting at the congressman in attendance…. They forget that there are a lot of geezers there that don’t subscribe to “peace and love”. Probability of violence: 98.543%

CC

CapedConservative on August 6, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Odie1941 on August 6, 2009 at 11:18 AM

No, it’s fine. I just was wondering what all that meant. I was sure you were on to something. I just didn’t understand the significance. Thanks.

TXMomof3 on August 6, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Has anyone photoshopped that yet? I just did. Feel free to use!

lorien1973 on August 6, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Heh.

JammieWearingFool on August 6, 2009 at 11:21 AM

lorien1973 on August 6, 2009 at 11:16 AM

EPIC WIN!

Good Lt on August 6, 2009 at 11:21 AM

one of the weirdest was for Richard Marx. Mr. Marx’s rider specified that he receive a cake decorated with the words “Welcome to Memphis, Richard Marx.” This is just about as spontaneous. DrSteve on August 6, 2009 at 11:13 AM

To be fair to the talent, riders like that are merely put into a contract to make sure that the promoters are actually reading the contract. There’s so much boilerplate that the actual details often get overlooked.

I wonder what goes through the mind of libs when they promote crap like federal run health care? Do they actually think they’re helping people? I’m wondering just how cynical they are.

Mojave Mark on August 6, 2009 at 11:21 AM

These are the people who want to run your health care.

You misspelled “ruin”.

Snowed In on August 6, 2009 at 11:22 AM

You say you have a real solution;
we’d love to see the plan.
You want us to make a contribution;
we’re all doing what we can.
Well you know we all want to change the world.
But when you want money for people with minds that hate,
All I can tell you is brother you have to wait.
You know it’s gonna be all RIGHT.

maverick muse on August 6, 2009 at 11:22 AM

It’s 1933 in America Germany.

tarpon on August 6, 2009 at 11:19 AM

FIFY

MarkTheGreat on August 6, 2009 at 11:23 AM

Ed, the sign says PRINTED BY VOLUNTEERS right at the bottom. Now what could be more grassroots than that?

Cicero43 on August 6, 2009 at 11:23 AM

In other words…”get in their faces”……..

Ozprey on August 6, 2009 at 11:24 AM

I, personaly, am really creeped out by the continued use of the Obama O logo. It’s really getting Swasticka-esque. I’m waiting for it to show up on armbands and flags.

crazy_legs on August 6, 2009 at 11:24 AM

Friend –
I wanted to send you an urgent invitation…

“Astroturfing” is the new “grassroots” and “Friend” is the new “Comrade.”

whitetop on August 6, 2009 at 11:25 AM

They only problem. The number was for Landrieux of Louisiana.

MarkTheGreat on August 6, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Which probably means that the ads they are running against Landrieu give the phone number for Joe Lieberman. We elected the “black one” not the smart one.

highhopes on August 6, 2009 at 11:25 AM

I DO have a “special interest” in my own healthcare and that of my family. So much is made of the cost associated with this garbage, and that is absolutley a huge consideration. But to me, the gravest concern is the theft of my autonomy. Why anyone would willingly concede their freedom, as the supporters of this legislation are essentially saying, boggles my mind!

anglee99 on August 6, 2009 at 11:26 AM

The louder Democrats scream and smear the more convinced I am we are on the right track.

gwelf on August 6, 2009 at 11:27 AM

Alden Pyle on August 6, 2009 at 11:09 AM

I’m sort of hairy, they might take me for a liberal woman.

Bishop on August 6, 2009 at 11:27 AM

“Former Community Organizer Condemns Community Organizing”: http://optoons.blogspot.com/2009/08/former-community-organizer-condemns.html

Mervis Winter on August 6, 2009 at 11:29 AM

The sun has shined once again upon our Nation. There is nothing left for the libtards to say that will change the hearts and minds of us Freedom loving-Liberty Living Citizens.
Keep up the offensive~ no retreat and no surrender
God Bless

hawkman on August 6, 2009 at 11:29 AM

These are the people who want to run your health care.

Oh, that was just perfect. Thank you, Ed.

(Sorry, I didn’t have time to whip up a poster for you.)

Heresy of Cain on August 6, 2009 at 11:30 AM

No, this isn’t astroturfing–this is Organizing (note the capital O).

When Americans and anyone against the left gets together to have their voices heard—that’s astroturfing. Those people opposed to the Big O and his diabolical plans are obviously misled and must be reeducated. Only then will they stop their dastardly astroturfing ways and spreading of misinformation about the O.

When the left does it, it’s noble and organizing.

You see, you just need to get the language straight.

ted c on August 6, 2009 at 11:31 AM

No photoshop necessary with the Bill Ayers flag desecration picture.

He portrays Obama’s Uncle Sam Bill,
“I WANT YOU”.

maverick muse on August 6, 2009 at 11:31 AM

Admit it this is an iowahawk parody.

tmitsss on August 6, 2009 at 11:31 AM

Has anyone photoshopped that yet? I just did. Feel free to use!

lorien1973 on August 6, 2009 at 11:16 AM

ROFLMAO

whitetop on August 6, 2009 at 11:32 AM

Obamacare= Date Rape

Let Obama drug the American people, let him have his way with them, then force her to walk home after he’s done with her.

Well, dad’s at the door and he’s knocking…..

ted c on August 6, 2009 at 11:32 AM

crazy_legs on August 6, 2009 at 11:24 AM

+1, no doubt.

NickelAndDime on August 6, 2009 at 11:32 AM

Has anyone photoshopped that yet? I just did. Feel free to use!

lorien1973 on August 6, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Forwarding to Linda Douglass…NOW!

Laura in Maryland on August 6, 2009 at 11:33 AM