Obamateurism of the Day

posted at 8:05 am on August 5, 2009 by Ed Morrissey

Allahpundit covered this yesterday, but it’s worth highlighting as an OOTD just for the sheer idiocy and evocations of a White House looking for snitches.  Did no one in the Obama administration think about the historical reverberations of an executive branch trying to have neighbors squealing on each other when they dissent from the Fuehr — er, the President?

“There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end-of-life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain e-mails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an e-mail or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov.”

Clearly, Barack Obama and his henchmen advisers haven’t figured out the difference between a campaign and an executive branch administration.  Presidents have to deal with criticism by answering it rather than building enemies lists, and especially not by opening 1-800-WESQUEAL lines or its e-mail equivalent.  Presidential campaigns don’t have the power to prosecute people, while administrations do.

Jon Henke wonders, “What, exactly, does the White House plan to do with this information?”  What did Nixon do with his enemies list?  Lately, that’s the best parallel I can see to this stonewalling, kneecapping administration.

Addendum: Normally I’d put a link to Chris Muir’s Day by Day site here, but today I want to do more than that. Chris has a fundraising drive to keep his excellent cartoon alive.  Be sure to drop a few dollars in his collection to keep one of the Rightosphere’s most talented warriors in the fight!

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Obviously, they are just trying to expose the Potemkin village of dissent & discontent.

singlemalt_18 on August 5, 2009 at 8:09 AM

no oboobi care if you make the list.

SHARPTOOTH on August 5, 2009 at 8:10 AM

What did Nixon do with his enemies list? Lately, that’s the best parallel I can see to this stonewalling, kneecapping administration.

Nice, Ed, very nice!

ladyingray on August 5, 2009 at 8:10 AM

Heck, I was probably turned in by my brother-in-law for forwarding that video of the woman who was turned down for chemo-drugs…

cozmo on August 5, 2009 at 8:11 AM

He is clearly the most thin-skinned president in recent history…Suck it up for cripe sakes!

cmsinaz on August 5, 2009 at 8:11 AM

What’s wrong w/henchmen? cronies,gestapo,they are all the same,someone is coming after us to take away our rights!

ohiobabe on August 5, 2009 at 8:13 AM

This President calls for his supporters to “get in their faces,” and to snitch on your neighbors, and then has the gall to complain that his opposition’s protest meeting are pre-arranged by a conspiracy of ‘birthers.” Luckily, he’s having a mental breakdown on camera. He’s 7 mos. into office, and before it’s over, der neuer Führer will be bonkers in his bunker.

JiangxiDad on August 5, 2009 at 8:13 AM

So did all you wingnuts rat yourselves out yet? I’m just going to assume that my Congressman and Senators did it for me, but thinking I might report myself just to be sure.

Fallen Sparrow on August 5, 2009 at 8:13 AM

If I remember right,HilRod had 1000 FBI files,
er,I mean Enemes List as well!

So,it must be a Liberal thing!!

canopfor on August 5, 2009 at 8:14 AM

Divide and conquer. Is there any doubt that dissenters will be sent to Obama’s re-education camps?

Barb Dwyer on August 5, 2009 at 8:16 AM

This is no Obamateurism…

This is fascism. No less.

“Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help.”

And the Hitler Jugend ACORN/SEIU/Kos crowd will be more than happy to help the Pres rid the nation of the “wrong elements” I am certain. And the question of my tax dollars being used to track me?

This will go beyond health insurance reform.

Dissent, participate in a blog that is not fully 100% pro-Obama, send a risque or humorous e-mail to a friend showing Obama in a bad light….you are an enemy of the state.

No, not amateur at all…but deliberate and planned, malice aforethought.

coldwarrior on August 5, 2009 at 8:18 AM

Kneecapping –

Paging Nancy Kerrigan!

blatantblue on August 5, 2009 at 8:19 AM

I turned myself in three times yesterday. I plan on turning myself in four times today.

I’ll let you know what happens.

As a side note: as soon as I finish another cup of coffee I’m going out to the barn and finish my very large sign that says:

“GET OFF MY LAWN, AND AWAY FROM MY CONSTITUTION”.

Yoop on August 5, 2009 at 8:19 AM

Obarfy only knows campaigning.

He does not understand how to act as an executive.

blatantblue on August 5, 2009 at 8:19 AM

That is actually very disturbing. What exactly can they do with that information? Where is this leading?

TXMomof3 on August 5, 2009 at 8:20 AM

This ain’t all bad folks. I see a lot of email about health insurance reform that seems fishy. Much of it comes from Obama supporters, but a lot comes from the media, the congres and the DNC. In fact, everything the left puts out about this seems fishy. So, I agree with the request. Let’s seend all that stuff to flag@whitehouse.gov, evertime we get it.

Be careful what you ask for.

MikeA on August 5, 2009 at 8:20 AM

Very good fit for OOTD — There would be nothing wrong with this tactic in Chicago.

EconomicNeocon on August 5, 2009 at 8:21 AM

Normally I’m the paranoid one. This comes as an occupational hazard. (I’m paranoid enough not to disclose said occupation.) Bearing this in mind, I didn’t take this as an attempt to build an enemies list; rather, it’d be nice to know what the opposition is saying so they’ll know what to say themselves. (Of course, if this administration and congress had been as bipartisan as advertised, maybe this desire to know the opposing views wouldn’t be needed. We digress.)

On the other hand, I haven’t communicated with their Col. Flag yet, so I wouldn’t know if he’s asking more questions about WHO has been saying than WHAT they’ve been saying….

apostic on August 5, 2009 at 8:21 AM

2010 — if it’s not close, they can’t cheat.

There’s your shock and awe, right there.

jeff_from_mpls on August 5, 2009 at 8:21 AM

I want to trade in my Clunker President, PLZ!

blatantblue on August 5, 2009 at 8:21 AM

Don in Chief?

Degree in political science from A. Capone University?

Big brother is watching you, and using your neighbor to do it.

No critisism about Obama can be considered over the top now. These people are obviously insane.

Hog Wild on August 5, 2009 at 8:22 AM

Obarfy only knows campaigning.

He does not understand how to act as an executive.

blatantblue on August 5, 2009 at 8:19 AM

spot on

cmsinaz on August 5, 2009 at 8:22 AM

Interesting to note,that Team Hopey,is organizing
an army of Snitch’s!

Me thinks the Liberals want to spy on Americans,
the very thing that they accused Bush of doing!!

So,its okay for the Left to keep tabs on fellow
Americans!!

canopfor on August 5, 2009 at 8:22 AM

I wonder if they’ll shut the email address down if we keep turning ourselves in. I mean, they clearly do not have a sense of humor and having a bunch of redneck, illiterate conservatives mocking them would probably break their brains.

mjk on August 5, 2009 at 8:22 AM

I disagree that this is just inexperience by a bunch of Chicago thugs. This is clearly an attack on personal freedoms and we should be outraged at the very idea the White House is doing this. Fact of the matter some of the most bogus information is coming from the administration itself.

highhopes on August 5, 2009 at 8:23 AM

MikeA on August 5, 2009 at 8:20 AM

Not a bad idea…spam the White House, mostly with their own stuff…

And during the campaign the Obamatrons said that they were the most cyber-savvy team ever.

Well…let’s start forwarding those emails and stuff.

From “I am a Nigerian prince, and my bank account was illegally seized and I need your help” to those little blue pill ads and everything in between…just scroll through your inbox and forward all the junk mail.

The Road to Freedom is just a mouse click away.

coldwarrior on August 5, 2009 at 8:24 AM

Damn, I’m confused.
I though it took a village to raise a child? Now it takes a community organizer, the very ONE’S who unite a community and fight the reigning government, to unite with that same corrupt government and rat out anyone who disagrees with “the most transparent administration in history”. Who claim to place these spending bills on their the American peoples web site for ALL to view five days before voting?

Why, CrockObama would not lie to us?
Not raising taxes? uh-hum…cigarette tax..ahhh.

Clearly, Camelot Duece is in disarray and those shiny new 21″ rims have no bearings!!!

dthorny on August 5, 2009 at 8:24 AM

Now I know why Obama went to Germany,
so he can pick up the blueprints of Snitching
during the cold war,of East Germany!!!

canopfor on August 5, 2009 at 8:25 AM

Sorry…not too concerned about this. If you see information in an e-mail and forward it to the Department of Flagging, they really can’t tell who sent it.

Websites may be something different. But it’s not exactly a viable tactic to shut down the whole right wing blogosphere.

Black Yoshi on August 5, 2009 at 8:25 AM

thin black-white skin…

D2Boston on August 5, 2009 at 8:25 AM

cmsinaz on August 5, 2009 at 8:22 AM

When I think of Obama, I think of Walter Bagehot and his writings on the English Constitution.

Bagehot writes how men are inherently barbaric, and that for government to employ itself in it’s efficient parts, that is, it’s daily operations, it must garner support through it’s dignified parts, pomp and circumstance, high brow, soaring rhetoric, etc.

Obarfy is a member of the dignified part of government. He’s very good at exciting people and campaigning. However, he is an abject failure in the efficient part of government.

blatantblue on August 5, 2009 at 8:26 AM

By efficient part, I mean being an executive.

He blows at it. I mean you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose with how BAD of an executive Obarfy is.

blatantblue on August 5, 2009 at 8:27 AM

Barak wants to bring the best of Europe to the good ole USA. Unfortunately that includes the East German STASI.

meci on August 5, 2009 at 8:27 AM

I, for one, don’t need the White House hotline. I rat myself out every day by posting here and talking to friends about how bad this Dem ‘president’ and his lib cronies in Congress all are.

They want to come arrest me for it, they know already where I live. And during any interrogation, I’ll tell the new Gestapo right to their faces what I think, and in terms I can’t use here for sake of decorum.

Liam on August 5, 2009 at 8:29 AM

Dear Flag at Whitehouse.gov,

How are you? I’m fine.

During his campaign President Obama said that he favored a single payer health care system. But now he keeps insisting he doesn’t favor it.

That seems fishy to me.

Sincerely,

Concerned Informer

jeff_from_mpls on August 5, 2009 at 8:29 AM

Snitch Czar!!

canopfor on August 5, 2009 at 8:30 AM

Dear Flag at Whitehouse.gov,

How are you? I’m fine.

jeff_from_mpls on August 5, 2009 at 8:29 AM

I would like to ask Flag is he/she is an American flag or some other sort.

BigD on August 5, 2009 at 8:31 AM

They aren’t very smooth about their maneuvers are they? This is what people in Chicago put up with all the time? They have my sincerest sympathy.

Dr Evil on August 5, 2009 at 8:32 AM

I would suggest that you are off by one. One can make a pretty good case that LBJ is a better parallel. The facts:

LBJ was just as ruthless as the filthy liar when it comes to attacking enemies.

LBJ was just as thin-skinned as the filthy liar.

LBJ, following on the Kennedy years, used thuggery as a political weapon. Just like the filthy liar is trying to do here.

LBJ was the one who passed Medicare on which so much of the filthy liar’s nationalizing of healthcare is based.

Most importantly, LBJ was brought down by a “credibility gap” and the very beginning of that is showing in the filthy liar’s poll numbers.

highhopes on August 5, 2009 at 8:32 AM

when they dissent from the Fuehr — er, the President?

Why So Serious, Ed?

;-)

bluelightbrigade on August 5, 2009 at 8:32 AM

It’s not that we don’t already know this here at HA, but this President is a CREEP.

Now, even in the Nixonian sense of CREEP.

bluelightbrigade on August 5, 2009 at 8:34 AM

do not take your eyes off the ball. Call your Senator & Congressmen today. at all their offices, in DC & at home.

and go to at least one townhall. watch.

kelley in virginia on August 5, 2009 at 8:35 AM

I would like to ask Flag is he/she is an American flag or some other sort.

BigD on August 5, 2009 at 8:31 AM

Wouldn’t know, but I was kinda thinking this sort.

apostic on August 5, 2009 at 8:35 AM

blatantblue on August 5, 2009 at 8:27 AM

agree 100%

words fail me now, but he would have never made it out of middle management in the corporate world

cmsinaz on August 5, 2009 at 8:35 AM

highhopes on August 5, 2009 at 8:32 AM

OOPs forgot one of the more telling parallels. Both LBJ and the filthy liar are corrupt beyond belief. Both have engaged in sweetheart land deals and other ways to get money under the table.

highhopes on August 5, 2009 at 8:35 AM

I would like to ask Flag is he/she is an American flag or some other sort.

BigD on August 5, 2009 at 8:31 AM

Some other sort.

bluelightbrigade on August 5, 2009 at 8:36 AM

Al(Obama)Capone!!

canopfor on August 5, 2009 at 8:36 AM

middle management in the corporate world

cmsinaz on August 5, 2009 at 8:35 AM

that is a strong possibility

blatantblue on August 5, 2009 at 8:36 AM

All those czars are becoming a Politboro.

NeighborhoodCatLady on August 5, 2009 at 8:36 AM

The phone rang yesterday morning, I picked it up only to hear a recorded message from the potus on his socialized federal takeover of our health care system. I added this to my ever growing list of “first time I have ever seen an American President to this” thingy…

I hung up as soon as the lies started flying.

Keemo on August 5, 2009 at 8:37 AM

Just went through my junk mail inbox on my email accounts…forwarded all of them to flag@whitehouse.gov.

This could be fun.

coldwarrior on August 5, 2009 at 8:37 AM

He does not understand how to act as an executive.

blatantblue on August 5, 2009 at 8:19 AM

He doesnt need to, he is a tyrannical fascist dictator and he’s got the kneecapping part down pretty well so far.

doriangrey on August 5, 2009 at 8:38 AM

“If you get an e-mail or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov.”

Actually the entire Health Care bill seems “fishy”, and chances are pretty good that Barry hasn’t even read it. Suppose we all just pick a page, any page, and send it to the White House? It could be called a “Teachable Moment from the American People.”

Barb Dwyer on August 5, 2009 at 8:39 AM

and go to at least one townhall. watch.

kelley in virginia on August 5, 2009 at 8:35 AM

I found out that Moran is having a townhall meeting with Howard Dean. It might be worth it to go there just to shout down all the lies from these two criminals.

highhopes on August 5, 2009 at 8:40 AM

Kind of reminds me of my boss :)

TXMomof3 on August 5, 2009 at 8:40 AM

As soon as I saw this, I used the link to turn myself in as an Obamacare detractor. Let’s try to crash their email server by turning ourselves in.

Gotcha on August 5, 2009 at 8:41 AM

I sent 2 emails to the snitch squad yesterday, quoting MM’s articles about the ethics-challenged health czar and her moronic media flack. No response yet. :-)

KS Rex on August 5, 2009 at 8:41 AM

Be careful what you ask for.

MikeA on August 5, 2009 at 8:20 AM

bridgetown on August 5, 2009 at 8:41 AM

Highhopes, what bar would you recommend in DC near all the sights?

TXMomof3 on August 5, 2009 at 8:42 AM

cmsinaz on August 5, 2009 at 8:35 AM

Actually, he’s the government equivalent of the ultimate corporate fast-tracker – the guys who remake a division, take credit for change, get promoted (or takes a new job), and never has to face the consequences of their actions.

There’s a corollary to the Peter Principle, that if you rise beyond your level of incompetence, your further rise is both rapid and unlimited. Barack Barackovich Obama reached his level of incompetence as a state senator; he’s way beyond that now.

NeighborhoodCatLady on August 5, 2009 at 8:42 AM

Barb Dwyer on August 5, 2009 at 8:39 AM

According to the pundits, that apparently is part of the problem. Congressmen are having these town hall meetings and the audience is more educated about the specifics of the legislation than the politicians. More importantly the audiences are not satisfied with lofty generic statements about the moral imperitive of providing healthcare to all- they want to get down into the specifics of the legislation.

highhopes on August 5, 2009 at 8:42 AM

It’s one of those..’If Bush did this…’ scenarios

unfreakingbelievable-

cmsinaz on August 5, 2009 at 8:42 AM

It’s one of those..’If Bush did this…’ scenarios

unfreakingbelievable-

cmsinaz on August 5, 2009 at 8:42 AM

Exactly, the left would have a total coronary if W had set up something like this. Just goes to show that they are the most hypocritical bunch of losers, ever.

TXMomof3 on August 5, 2009 at 8:44 AM

NeighborhoodCatLady on August 5, 2009 at 8:42 AM

point taken

cmsinaz on August 5, 2009 at 8:44 AM

The part about “casual conversations” really creeps me out.

I just sent this email:
—————————————————-
My next door neighbor refused to believe me when I told him President Obama is going to give us free health care, a new car, lower mortgages and tax cuts…
AND he’s going to cut net federal spending, too!

He said it can’t be done. Is there something you can do about him?

jeanneb on August 5, 2009 at 8:45 AM

highhopes on August 5, 2009 at 8:42 AM

But that would require members of Congress to actually read the bill…and they just don’t have the time to do that, according to Congress.

If we cannot stop it outright immediately, we can at least slow down the process to a snail’s pace until the rest of the nation comes to their senses.

coldwarrior on August 5, 2009 at 8:45 AM

I reported myself also, as follows:

I’d like to alert you that my son-in-law says that Obama Care sucks and that Dear Leader is a big eared, racist, arrogant ***hole socialist. Now that I have alerted you as asked for on the website, what are you going to do about it?

I’d like to also alert you that I have read more of the Obama Care bill that Dear Leader has and I KNOW it is a steaming pile of **** and that Dear Leader is a big eared, racist, arrogant ***hole socialist.

PLEASE pass this on to Dear Leader. I’d love to hear back from him…..without the teleprompter.

I intend to report myself everyday, sometimes twice a day.

Dingbat63 on August 5, 2009 at 8:45 AM

MikeA on August 5, 2009 at 8:20 AM
Not a bad idea…spam the White House, mostly with their own stuff…
coldwarrior on August 5, 2009

Outstanding idea. I’m on it.

SKYFOX on August 5, 2009 at 8:46 AM

What criteria are the informants supposed to use to report something as “fishy”? I notice not a single guideline was given for identifying so-called “disinformation”.

It seems to me “fishy” equals “dissenting” and nothing more.

“I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you’re not patriotic, and we should stand up and say, ‘WE ARE AMERICANS AND WE HAVE A RIGHT TO DEBATE AND DISAGREE WITH ANY ADMINISTRATION!’”

Hillary Rodman Clinton

Dead fish.

jeff_from_mpls on August 5, 2009 at 8:47 AM

Highhopes, what bar would you recommend in DC near all the sights?

TXMomof3 on August 5, 2009 at 8:42 AM

Depends on what you are looking for. There are bars and then there are bars where the “smart people” go to be pretentious with one another. There are very few of the former anywhere near the sights.

highhopes on August 5, 2009 at 8:47 AM

Dear Flag at Whitehouse.gov,

How are you? I’m fine.

That seems fishy to me.

Sincerely,

Concerned Informer

jeff_from_mpls on August 5, 2009 at 8:29 AM

That made me laugh. I have reported a lot of people and tried to rate them on their level of fishyness, you know, just to do my part. I even reported that there is a You Tube video which shows a possibel Obama imposter telling the audience he prefers a single payer plan.

bloggless on August 5, 2009 at 8:47 AM

I haven’t read this whole thread yet so maybe someone has mentioned this. Remember when the DNC put up a special site for people to make suggestions for a billboard against Rush Limbaugh. It was totally hijacked by the Right. Isn’t this the same thing? These people are dumber then a box of rocks and they are beating us like a rented mule. How is this happening?

Cindy Munford on August 5, 2009 at 8:47 AM

dorian!

rightside on August 5, 2009 at 8:49 AM

FISHY TIP OF THE DAY:

When you report fishyness, it is also a good time to ask for more information about getting one of those corporate insurance disruptor jobs at the town halls.

bloggless on August 5, 2009 at 8:50 AM

I wonder if the WH is even going to read the informants?

They’re going to be deluged with petty little e-mails from neighbors with grudges ratting each other out, etc.

Which tells me the purpose isn’t to harvest “facts”, the purpose is to intimidate.

2010 my friends, 2010.

jeff_from_mpls on August 5, 2009 at 8:50 AM

Cindy Munford on August 5, 2009 at 8:47 AM

NOW I GET IT!!!!!! This is a fishing expedition! They are fishing for US! They sent out the bait, and now they will reel us in. Rahm has this under control.

bloggless on August 5, 2009 at 8:52 AM

highhopes on August 5, 2009 at 8:47 AM

How about a place for normal people, who are not stuck on themselves? We are staying in Arlington at the Hilton Garden Inn. Anything over there?

TXMomof3 on August 5, 2009 at 8:52 AM

How is this happening?

Cindy Munford on August 5, 2009 at 8:47 AM

Massive fraud, and yes the Republican leadership IS IN ON IT… Any politician that has served more than 2 terms is by definition a criminal.

doriangrey on August 5, 2009 at 8:53 AM

Have you noticed our Trolls are getting weaker and weaker? Just like the Administration, they are running out of answers in defense of this skullduggery. The “Sleeping Giant” is awakening. Scurry under the refrigerator, you cockroaches.

kingsjester on August 5, 2009 at 8:54 AM

dorian!

rightside on August 5, 2009 at 8:49 AM

Good Morning rightside… ;)

doriangrey on August 5, 2009 at 8:55 AM

you know, aren’t we proud of ourselves & other patriotic Americans who know more about these bills (cap n trade, Obamacare, etc) than Congress?

you know, we rock.

keep it up!

kelley in virginia on August 5, 2009 at 8:55 AM

If you give a man a fishy message, you’ve fed him for a day. Teach him how to be fishy, and you’ve fed him for life.

- Old Chicago Folk Adage. Maybe.

apostic on August 5, 2009 at 8:55 AM

The GOP could set up a counter-site where folks could rat out people who confess to sending fishy info about their neighbors to the white house.

Sort of ratting out the rats.

It could lead to an infinite regress, but this is America dammit.

jeff_from_mpls on August 5, 2009 at 8:56 AM

Give the guy a break, he’s never had a real job.

TinMan13 on August 5, 2009 at 8:56 AM

jeff_from_mpls on August 5, 2009

Thanks, Jeff, that was great. I copied, pasted and sent it to them. Hope they get a million of them.

SKYFOX on August 5, 2009 at 8:57 AM

Dingbat63 on August 5, 2009 at 8:45 AM

I’m laughing my butt off but at the same time picturing a dozen men wearing black ski masks storming your house at 3:00 in the morning. Your phones are probably tapped by now, so be careful what you say.

If you find yourself on the run, whether you shoot the intruders or not, you are always welcome to hideout at my place.

fogw on August 5, 2009 at 8:58 AM

I am sure the gestapo will be beating down my door any second, so I wanted post a copy of the email I sent to flag@whitehouse.gov before I get sent to Gitmo (or wherever they are going to send us ‘right wing extremist’

Dear Sir or Madam.

I would like to draw your attention to several inividuals who have been spreading disinformation about the true cost of Health Care reform.

Barack H Obama (sometimes known as Barry Soetoto)
Nancy Pelosi
Kathleen Sebelius
Arlen Specter
as well as dozens of members of Congress and the Senate.

Sadly this disinformation is rampant on websites like Whitehouse.gov, HHS.gov, and DailyKOS.com. This disinformation has also spread to the main stream media outlets like MSNBC, CNN, and CBS News as well as print media such as the New York Times.

Thank you for this opportunity as a loyal American citizen to point out these flagrant exaggerations and attempts at disinformation. If you look closely, you will see that they have lots of disinformation about many other issues as well such as the environment, taxes, and many others.

Remember me fondly, fellow HotAirers…..

Wolftech on August 5, 2009 at 8:58 AM

apostic on August 5, 2009 at 8:21 AM

apostic, the problem is that by claiming the Drudge report, which reported Obama’s own words, stating that he was in favor of a single payer system, as “disinformation”, the administration has actually defined dissent to be “disinformation.” Yes, now they claim they just want to counter that “disinformation”, but considering the broad hate crimes legislation already in place in many areas, how long will it be before spreading “disinformation” about the President’s policies is a crime? Maybe we are all paranoid, but the direction this is going does not look good.

mbs on August 5, 2009 at 8:59 AM

kingsjester on August 5, 2009 at 8:54 AM

That’s okay, what they lack in intelligence AnninCa will make up in sheer volume.

Cindy Munford on August 5, 2009 at 8:59 AM

I have a dream that my four two little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color thickness of their skin but by the content of their character. MLK, Jr. Obama

MikeA on August 5, 2009 at 8:59 AM

I just reported my Lib NC Senator:

Sen Hagan will not say that she will sign up for Dear Leader’s Obama Care. I think this means she is disloyal to Dear Leader. What are you going to do about it?

Dingbat63 on August 5, 2009 at 8:59 AM

I just sent my progressive brother a link to the healthcare bill so he could see for himself about the rationing of care. He argued with me that it was nothing but “scare tactics”. haha

He has Hepititis C and I told him under the obamacare he would be refused treatment due to the fact that he isnt living a healthy lifestyle…..he drinks, smokes AND smokes pot.

becki51758 on August 5, 2009 at 9:00 AM

kingsjester on August 5, 2009 at 8:54 AM

This is a terrible a frightening thing we contemplate here. These damned communists who call themselves Progressives and represent less than 4% of the American population manage to manipulate nearly 27% of the population and they are not going to give one single inch.

This is most likely going to result in a vicious violent bloody civil war here in the United States. What we are seeing could almost be a John Titor moment.

doriangrey on August 5, 2009 at 9:00 AM

Your post has been flagged.

LibTired on August 5, 2009 at 9:00 AM

Well…let’s start forwarding those emails and stuff.

The Road to Freedom is just a mouse click away.

coldwarrior on August 5, 2009 at 8:24 AM

I get a lot of those ads for penis enhancement products in my junk e-mail (does Google know something about me I dont?). I’m going to forward those to the white house, along with a note saying that I heard a neighbor say this stuff would be covered under Obamacare, and I think they should investigate.

AZCoyote on August 5, 2009 at 9:00 AM

Obama really would have done well in Haiti. He missed the boat. That is a community just waiting to be organized. Here in the US, he just continually misreads the tea leaves and underestimates half of the population.

His historic presidency is not going to end the way he planned. Can we exile a president in mid-term?

sherry on August 5, 2009 at 9:01 AM

kingsjester on August 5, 2009 at 8:54 AM

I miss them. I especially miss the one who kept insisting that Obama fixed everything wrong with the US simply because he was now the President. I think that one was banned, but he was worth a laugh.

I fully intend on reporting all “ads” in favor of universal Healthcare to the fishy people. Should I also send in the ones that the CEO of Blue Cross sends to me via my work email address? They’re pretty “fishy” in my opinion. Then again, the CEO was a big supporter of the ONE until now that her job is on the line…

mjk on August 5, 2009 at 9:01 AM

My email to snitch.gov:

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I wish to report to you, as requested, a person who fails to believe the assertions and promises made by Obama about the plan to create a National Health Care Insurance System.

This person has the nerve to watch videos where Obama says he wants a single-payer system, and ultimately eliminate private insurance companies over time–10, 15, maybe 20 years down the line. As you wonderful progressive people said, those videos simply take Obama’s words out of context. But this person I know has the further audacity to say what was said IS what was said, and that’s the end of it.

This person also expects rationing of health care in the future, and possible assisted suicides of the elderly as was allegedly suggested in Oregon just the other day. This person also dared show me a news story whereby Britain is denying cortisone pain treatments to citizens to save money, claiming that will happen here.

There are so many other things this person dares to believe, and I want to report him to you as you requested.

That person is ME.

Please note, too, that I REFUSE to call Obama ‘President’.

Have a nice day!

Regards,
An American

Liam on August 5, 2009 at 9:04 AM

If everyone’s supposed to snitch on his neighbor, maybe that’s why the National Guard is actively recruiting corrections officers to work as internment & resettlement specialists.

“As an Internment/Resettlement Specialist for the Army National Guard, you will ensure the smooth running of military confinement/correctional facility or detention/internment facility, similar to those duties conducted by civilian Corrections Officers. This will require you to know proper procedures and military law; and have the ability to think quickly in high-stress situations. Specific duties may include assisting with supervision and management operations; providing facility security; providing custody, control, supervision, and escort; and counseling individual prisoners in rehabilitative programs.”

Akzed on August 5, 2009 at 9:04 AM