Cult leader to followers: Get out there and get in people’s faces on health care

posted at 4:37 pm on August 5, 2009 by Allahpundit

A new e-mail from Mt. Olympus via the boss. “Get in their faces” is a paraphrase in this case, but of course he’s been known to use those exact words in the past when mobilizing the faithful to do battle with the barbarian right-wing hordes. I’m sure they’re capable of reading between the lines.

Savor the nuance of a guy with his own online army worrying about astroturfing and political “mobs.”

There are those who profit from the status quo, or see this debate as a political game, and they will stop at nothing to block reform. They are filling the airwaves and the internet with outrageous falsehoods to scare people into opposing change. And some people, not surprisingly, are getting pretty nervous. So we’ve got to get out there, fight lies with truth, and set the record straight.

That’s why Organizing for America is putting together thousands of events this month where you can reach out to neighbors, show your support, and make certain your members of Congress know that you’re counting on them to act.

But these canvasses, town halls, and gatherings only make a difference if you turn up to knock on doors, share your views, and show your support. So here’s what I need from you:

Can you commit to join at least one event in your community this month?

What does “joining” an event mean? Verum Serum offers a few highlights from the townhall playbook developed by lefty outfit Health Care for America Now. Sample: “It is important that you take away right-wingers opportunities to talk to reporters by making sure that your staff or leaders are in constant contact with the media who attend.” Never did I dream I’d find the left panicked about losing the media on health care, but there you have it, in spectacularly creepy fashion. Be sure to follow VS’s link and read the full playbook at Talking Points Memo or else you’ll miss many important insights into the conservative mindset, such as our willingness to use “abusive language, arrests, props and physical violence” to earn a little camera time. In the meantime, though, a trip down memory lane back to last September…

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

How many elite ACORN members know that “status quo” means?

clorensen on August 5, 2009 at 6:04 PM

How many ACORN members does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

jbh45 on August 5, 2009 at 6:04 PM

Apparently, we all live in Chicago now…

So, yes. This is normal.

jana on August 5, 2009 at 5:58 PM

Drugs. I need drugs and lots of them.

thevastlane on August 5, 2009 at 6:05 PM

Drugs. I need drugs and lots of them.

thevastlane on August 5, 2009 at 6:05 PM

Just drink the kool-aid… everything will be all right after you drink the kool-aid….

jana on August 5, 2009 at 6:12 PM

another example would be the treatment of National Review writer Stanley Kurtz, who Obama tried to silence by having his followers overwhelm a radio station to prevent him from being interviewed on it.

DarkKnight3565 on August 5, 2009 at 6:19 PM

I love how these dipshits think that people opposed to ObamaCare are all right wingers. The majority of the country opposes it, and obviously the majority of the country are not right wingers or Comrade Obama wouldn’t be in office right now.

eyedoc on August 5, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Free speech…robust debate…right!

Harry Schell on August 5, 2009 at 6:28 PM

Methinks the opponents of ObamaCare are also getting in a few Congressional faces. Time for an in-your-face-off.

Steve Z on August 5, 2009 at 6:35 PM

After reading that playbook…

They are going to create a false flag incident. Bet on it

Sugarbuzz on August 5, 2009 at 6:37 PM

Henry “Pig-nose” Waxman is my congressman. I called up his office just now to ask about scheduled townhalls. He’s having ONE on a FRIDAY at 10AM about 30 miles from my home. These congressman are COWARDS!!!! Here’s my email to him:

Just contacted your office to find out about your scheduled townhall meetings. Surprise! Just one at UCLA during a workday (8/21) at 10am. Wow, you are really a man of the people. Your schedule sure seems busy, hope you are not too put out by rubbing shoulders with your importatnt constituents. Those would be the unemployed leftwing voters on the westside who you seem to want to pander to. Hey, its tough working 3 days a week so you deserve a break. After all, taking money from the working people and redistributing it to your leftwing supporters is hard. Just one question: What are you afraid of?

Andy in Agoura Hills on August 5, 2009 at 6:38 PM

How many ACORN members does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

jbh45 on August 5, 2009 at 6:04 PM

Hmmmm…depends on how many are breaking into the foreclosed house to be squatters in it?

capitalist piglet on August 5, 2009 at 6:39 PM

Reichsfuhrer to Sturm Abteilung: Get out there and silence those Jews!

Luka on August 5, 2009 at 6:40 PM

There are those who profit from the status quo

That would be you Mr. President, You are the status quo.

Speakup on August 5, 2009 at 6:46 PM

Any Obamabot wants to ‘get in my face’ had better damned well have their health insurance paid up. I have no intention of wasting my time to listen to them or even bother pointing out their idiocy. Barry has probably told them that Eric Holder isn’t too strong on prosecuting for intimidation so I’ll just use my own devices to get MY POINT across to them.

GarandFan on August 5, 2009 at 6:54 PM

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State. (Joseph Goebbels)

The keystone of the fascist doctrine is its conception of the State, of its essence, its functions, and its aims. For Fascism the State is absolute, individuals and groups relative. (Benito Mussolini)

Luka on August 5, 2009 at 7:01 PM

it is very interesting to see the playbook of a professional organizing effort like HCAN.

Follow-ups with MoC, Seek out Media, and so forth. very good tactics.

And they have committed savvy people who will do those things (plus a supportive press).

So it is a contest between minority left-wing groups who have been doing this for decades and a majority of folks who get their information via blogs and find out about local events via Twitter.

r keller on August 5, 2009 at 7:16 PM

Mad Mad Monica on August 5, 2009 at 5:14 PM
BRAVO!!

milwife88 on August 5, 2009 at 7:23 PM

I just cannot wait to have one of Ogabe’s “volunteers” knock on my door.

guntotinglibertarian on August 5, 2009 at 7:54 PM

Spooky reading to through the playbook especially seeing it is advising people just how to interfere with people not try and defend ObamaCare. This makes me sick. I get the feeling this is going to do permanant damage to the country although I thought that about the election but now it just continues and escalates. I don’t know about the rest of you but we can thank these people for doing permanat damage to the American Spirit. We can never feel united in a country where so many will knowingly stab their fellow countrymen and the Truth most of all for the sake of political gain.

Conan on August 5, 2009 at 8:07 PM

Send the address of Obama’s own website “Organizing for Health Care” to flag@whitehouse.gov (where the White House asked for citizens to submit fishy health care information) and maybe they’ll get the message.

Of course, it wasn’t until after I hit Send that I realized Rahm Emanual would probably be hiding in my bushes by tomorrow.

PoodleSkirt on August 5, 2009 at 8:27 PM

PoodleSkirt on August 5, 2009 at 8:27 PM

LOL! Better check under that skirt too… just sayin’…

NightmareOnKStreet on August 5, 2009 at 9:10 PM

How many ACORN members does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

jbh45 on August 5, 2009 at 6:04 PM

That depends, do we count the HazMat team on standby in case they break that compact flourescent blub?

bob4096 on August 5, 2009 at 10:18 PM

Watching the video, one thought.

Community Organizer.

Not President.

Send one to my door to get in my face. Make it a beta male if possible, so I won’t feel guilty when I make him cry.

Hog Wild on August 5, 2009 at 10:22 PM

LIAR!
Broken campaign promises you Clown!

BigMike252 on August 5, 2009 at 11:26 PM

Once a Commie community organizing radical, always…

Seriously. When did this stupid a$$ job description come along? Didn’t they just used to call them rabble rousers?

Pretty odd that with all of this ‘community organizing’ these communities are still dangerous hell holes.

Dr. ZhivBlago on August 5, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Good grief. Is this going to come down to who can yell the loudest at these town halls and protests?

As much as I hated everything the anti-Bush protesters stood for, I never questioned their right to display openly their stupidity and moral bankruptcy, so long as they obeyed the law.

I cannot believe this is happening in the U.S.

jazz_piano on August 6, 2009 at 12:46 AM

Oh brilliant, Boss Obama!

Because the whole reason you NEED mass attendance at these dog and pony events is how easily the middle-class right wingers are cowed to silence by your full court press.

Chris_Balsz on August 6, 2009 at 12:57 AM

PoodleSkirt on August 5, 2009 at 8:27 PM

yeah…send him to get my face! Pleeeeeeez.

Fighton03 on August 6, 2009 at 1:12 AM

“Get in their faces” in Chi-Talk means union goons break up protests with brass knuckles and saps and the demonstration leaders get get income tax audits.

MaiDee on August 6, 2009 at 1:47 AM

Aww crap, there’s some guy from Acorn at my front door with an Obama-care petition in one hand and a syringe in the other.

Daemonocracy on August 6, 2009 at 2:23 AM

Barack Obama…why don’t you just hand out machetes like your cousin did in Kenya to “shut up” the people who didn’t agree with him…you fascist f@ckwad.

This Motherf@cker needs to be removed from office.

BillaryMcBush on August 6, 2009 at 3:07 AM

Conservatives: What can one man do against such Liberal Hate?

Ride out, Ride out and Meet them!

Conservatives: For Death and Glory?

For the USA, for it People.

Conservatives: Yes! The echo of free speech shall sound in the Town Hall one Last Time.

GunRunner on August 6, 2009 at 3:16 AM

I cannot believe this is happening in the U.S.

jazz_piano on August 6, 2009 at 12:46 AM

First of all … to borrow a line from Tom Brokaw (I believe it was) … “Some Presidents are better at this than others.”

Bush was an adult – a man who realized the power of the oval office and the power of his own words. He knew that with a single sentence from his lips – he could set this nation on fire. He knew his words had the power to ESCALATE or CALM.

THIS PRESIDENT IS A CHILDISH NARCISSIST. He doesn’t realize the power of his words – or, it’s either that or he holds a genuine disdain for most Americans.

Witness the fact that any 13 year old should realize that calling the Cambridge Police “stupid” – would only ESCALATE that incident for no good reason.

Witness the fact that, rather than acknowledge his opponents are genuine and have a right to speak out – he’s demonizing them and calling for his supporters to confront them in the streets. This is obscene to come from an American President. I cannot believe this.

I DO KNOW THAT HE WILL PAY A PRICE FOR THIS! And every Democrat that follows him. Blue Dogs better turn tail and run from the Obama train.

HondaV65 on August 6, 2009 at 5:44 AM

They have pissed me off beyond belief.

Please, oh please, let somebody show up in this out-of-the-way place to “get in my face”. PLEASE.

Our Democratic Representative won’t even come to this far end of his district. His two offices over here (closest one is 75 miles away) are only staffed a few hours, twice per week. You can’t communicate with him unless you supply all of your personal information up front, just short of your waist size.

He votes the party line. Nothing seems to disuade him from that.

I keep turning myself in to the White House snitch line and then wait for the black helicopter. Nothing yet.

So maybe I can get one of their Obama cultist to come visit me and discuss things. Nah. They wouldn’t take the chance. Too many trees. Too many wild animals. Too many pissed-off old people. TOO MANY WILDLY PISSED-OFF OLD PEOPLE HIDING IN THE TREES!!! TOO MANY OLD, WRINKLED FACES HIDING IN THE TREES. AND DID YOU KNOW: THEY HUNT THINGS THERE!!!!

(Ok. This is really fishy. SOMEBODY TURN ME IN!!!)

Yoop on August 6, 2009 at 7:29 AM

How many ACORN members does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

jbh45 on August 5, 2009 at 6:04 PM

There are no light bulbs. ACORN screws Americans while they sit in the dark.

csdeven on August 6, 2009 at 7:31 AM

…and the storm gathers.

ted c on August 6, 2009 at 7:34 AM

tomorrow the Bureau of Labor Statistics makes its revelation on current unemployment rates for July.

I will remind anyone who tries to get in my face–that this goes both ways.

A well-informed individual standing up for God-given rights is far better armed than a mob of left wing do nothings who’ve never done anything except suck off the tit of their parents or the government.

don’t tread on me. This fish bites back.

ted c on August 6, 2009 at 7:44 AM

Don’t know if this has been said already on this thread

From Rush’s pearls of wisdom:

A community organizer cannot start b**ching when communities organize

nicely put, I thought

cmsinaz on August 6, 2009 at 7:59 AM

So, what’s the best way to do this — I was thinking of sharing with Hope n’ Change It the email addresses of all of the lefty legislators, so He can keep an eye on them. But I don’t want to use my email address to send it. Any suggestions?

KyMouse on August 6, 2009 at 8:02 AM

Here is what real astro-turfing looks like:

On Wednesday, over 60 members of SEANC, HCAN, Acorn, NC Justice Center, AFL-CIO and various community groups came out to the Blue Cross Blue Shield headquarters in Chapel Hill to protest the insurance monger’s war against health care reform.

pearson on August 6, 2009 at 8:16 AM

HCAN and ACORN:

pearson on August 6, 2009 at 8:21 AM

Do these lefty retards even want to know what’s true so they can “fight lies?” Tell us, President hippy D-bag, what is truth? You are the lying bastard. get the hell out of our White House and out of our country.

Grafted on August 6, 2009 at 8:28 AM

Sorry this is a bit OT, but I just saw on Fox that school textbooks are now teaching that we are not supposed to say “Americans.” We are supposed to say “people of the United States.” Whazzup with that? It’ll be a cold day in Heck before I do that.

KyMouse on August 6, 2009 at 8:31 AM

Cult leader to followers: Get out there and get in people’s faces… – The One

He’s unleashed his dogs, things may turn ugly. Expect the disruptors to misrepresent our gatering to petition for redress. Stand-fast, use LEOs and other officials to control phsically violent types when possible. Videotape offenders, protect the young and be courageous–you are American Patriots!

“Let’s Roll”

On Watch on August 6, 2009 at 8:42 AM

Yoop on August 6, 2009 at 7:29 AM

We need more pissed off people these days.

As I was watching the video of the Arkansas confrontation of Congressman Ross and another Democrat it dawned on me that this is precisely what the filthy liar in the White House didn’t want to have happen. Lawmakers at home getting schooled on healthcare reform by their angry constituencies.

What we need to kill nationalizing healthcare is more angry people because the tactic is working and the left doesn’t have anything to counter it except silly DNC ads suggesting that exercising one’s First Amendment rights is mob-like behavior.

BTW, under Obamacare what are the odds that people who live out in the wilderness like you are going to have easier access to healthcare? That’s the angle that you all should really be focusing in on when getting in the face of your Congressman.

highhopes on August 6, 2009 at 8:51 AM

“Let’s Roll”

On Watch on August 6, 2009 at 8:42 AM

Sad when exercising First Amendment rights is attacked by the government of the United States- complete with making an enemies list that, apparently, isn’t even subject to FIOA.

highhopes on August 6, 2009 at 8:52 AM

Steel yourselves and prepare for the struggle, this country is about to erupt into left wing generated chaos.

rplat on August 6, 2009 at 8:58 AM

Most TRANSPARENT Administration EVER!!!!

SmallGovtGuy on August 6, 2009 at 9:02 AM

I’m ready for the first spawn of a festering sore that tries to get in my face. I have a family member facing a life threating crisis. The time from when we called to when we got specific life saving treatment was less than 24 hours and the only reason it took that long was because they had to do some prep before the treatment.

Under rationed obmamacare my loved one would have faced a painful cruel certain death.

So, you douchebags. Get in my face. I won’t do anything illegal. I won’t hurt you in any way that you can use to charge me but put it this way. I have had two different muggers turn whiter than white when they looked into my eyes and I wasn’t anywhere as p*ssed then as I am now. I’ve had a ticked off rottweiler run like a scared baby when I stared at him. I am not a tough guy. But I am intense.

So you prius driving, Yes we can, constitution hating spawn of the sewer. Get in my face.. but be sure you are wearing Depends before you do.

bullseye on August 6, 2009 at 9:17 AM

The Krazy Obama Kultists were out collecting signatures for Health Care yesterday in Chicago on Michigan Avenue. They only talked to people who looked like they were college kids and avoided the people who looked like they had a job.

Illinidiva on August 6, 2009 at 9:24 AM

Bring it, Obama. Bring it!

whitetop on August 6, 2009 at 9:37 AM

Glenn Beck just cited a section of the US Code that prohibits something like the snitch line. I missed the reference though. Can anyone tell me what it was??

bullseye on August 6, 2009 at 9:52 AM

Well just come on down there libs. Some of these good old southern boys were just talking about how they were looking forward to you “Getting in their faces!”

Rahm Emanuel, if your not to busy?……… I would prefer YOU knock on my door.

try again later on August 6, 2009 at 10:04 AM

How many ACORN members does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

jbh45 on August 5, 2009 at 6:04 PM

None.

Some community organizer agitates them and George Soros pays them minimum wage to bully some poor white guy into doing it for them.

Daggett on August 6, 2009 at 10:15 AM

Mark Steyn has written powerfully about the entire question of government-provided health care. Steyn says even if costs could be contained by the new government takeover, and even if government health care did not lead inevitably to rationing — two conditions most analysts consider highly unlikely — Americans should still reject ObamaCare.
Why? Because, Steyn says, when the government takes over health care it fundamentally changes the relationship between citizen and state. People are no longer patients to their doctors or constituents to the government. They become supplicants. I will say it: they become serfs.
Serfs were peasants tied to the land in Old Russia. In the same way, we will be tied to the government, dependent on the government for our very lives. That’s the deeper meaning of the Five-Year Plan Obama has defended. This is not a Soviet-era Five Year Plan. Instead, it’s the legal obligation for all health care recipients to discuss their “end of life” decisions every five years. This is not optional. This is not voluntary. It is mandated. It is national conscription.

Goodeye_Closed on August 6, 2009 at 10:15 AM

jeebus this is the primary playbook again, dont they have another play to run??
EVERY email to Obots was filled with the eeevil hillary and her evvvil minions and their evvil plans and the need to stop her at all costs..

then Hillary would run an ad, say the 3am ad, and the WaPo would go nutso with the race card

gee just like the Joker ad..anything that would stick, they yell racist and then THEY send out actual angry mobs..

jeebus

RECESS RALLY PEEPS

ginaswo on August 6, 2009 at 10:24 AM

daggett
that one should be done in needlepoint :)

ginaswo on August 6, 2009 at 10:25 AM

Yoop
you could pretend to be a PUMA. I have no doubt I am on a list already, we wicked women who wouldnt go along with ‘the party’….

ginaswo on August 6, 2009 at 10:28 AM

I dare any liberal/Dem or other clown to “get in my face and argue with me”.

Double dog dare.

Odie1941 on August 6, 2009 at 10:42 AM

I thought inciting riots was a crime. Shouldn’t our president be arrested for creating this issue? I thought he was supposed to be the great uniter, he is the great divider it seems. He is deliberatly creating tension between races and classes of people. This is very disturbing that he is aggitating this issue, but that is an old union play.

workingforpigs on August 6, 2009 at 11:05 AM

the picture used for this headline is clearly racist.

eh on August 6, 2009 at 11:50 AM

Ready to hunt-bow and arrow. Now where do I train my dog a la K-9? She’s already a guard dog. If she senses family in trouble she’s gonna go for the kill. I have given her minor training but this is gonna get ugly. I kid you not and we will not be responsible for ppl trespassing my property.

ProudPalinFan on August 6, 2009 at 12:00 PM

bullseye on August 6, 2009 at 9:17 AM

Wow…you sound like a big meanie. Hope Obamacare doesn’t ration your psych meds….

Blueneck on August 6, 2009 at 12:23 PM

I kid you not and we will not be responsible for ppl trespassing my property.

ProudPalinFan on August 6, 2009 at 12:00 PM

Actually you most certainly would be responsible. And I’ve got a 9-inch Buck knife that will take care of that poodle.

Blueneck on August 6, 2009 at 12:28 PM

pearson on August 6, 2009 at 8:16 AM

Chapel Hill is our “East Coast Berkeley”.
Their city council voted to impeach Bush and I remember going to protect(with other patriots) the military recruitment office from the “tolerant and intelligent” liberals that feel so proud vandalizing the centers and calling our Soldiers war criminals,murderers.

Only getting 60 to protest health care is surprising,they had to be disappointed.

This is encouraging to see a major news outlet report:

(via Instapundit)

A First Hand View of a Raucous Town Hall Meeting

August 05, 2009 4:51 PM

There were no lobbyist-funded buses in the parking lot of Mardela Middle and High School on Tuesday evening, and the hundreds of Eastern Maryland residents who packed the school’s auditorium loudly refuted the notion that their anger over the Democrats’ health care reform plans is “manufactured.”

“I went to school in this school,” a man named Bob told me. “I don’t see anyone in this room that isn’t from Mardela Springs right now.”

“We’ve been quiet too long,” said a woman named Joan.

The hits just keep coming.

Baxter Greene on August 6, 2009 at 12:57 PM

Blueneck on August 6, 2009 at 12:23 PM

Ah, another liberal following in the esteemed footsteps of Komrades Marx, Lenin and Stalin with the practice of Psikhushka.

There is a saying “Karma is a Bitch”.. Some day you will be watching someone close to you suffering horribly from the disaster called obamacare that you are foisting on us. That is if you can actually feel true feelings for anyone other than the telepromter reading twit that is currently defiling the oval office.

bullseye on August 6, 2009 at 12:58 PM

Blueneck on August 6, 2009 at 12:28 PM

Blueneck on August 6, 2009 at 12:23 PM

Baxter Greene on August 6, 2009 at 1:00 PM

Blueneck on August 6, 2009 at 12:28 PM

ANIMAL VIOLENCE – CALL The SPCA Gestapo schnell

Let me know if you ever try anything like that. I’d like to wager a couple of bucks on the dog. I’m sure it’s smarter, quicker and smells better. OTOH it might consider you a sibling.

bullseye on August 6, 2009 at 1:00 PM

Blueneck on August 6, 2009 at 12:23 PM

Let’s try this reply again without the stop words.

We have another liberal following in the footsteps of such esteemed figures as Lenin and Stalin. Olde Uncle Joe used Psikhushka quite often. ie. try to label the opposition as ‘crazy’.

They say Karma can be cruel. Some day you will see someone close to you dying cruely under obamacare. Of course, that is assuming that you can actually care for another human being besides the jug eared teleprompter reading, buffoon that is defiling the oval office.

bullseye on August 6, 2009 at 1:11 PM

Blueneck on August 6, 2009 at 12:28 PM

Watch out for the poodle that is possibly taller than you. Oh well…back to target practice :roll:

ProudPalinFan on August 6, 2009 at 1:12 PM

Watch out for the poodle that is possibly taller than you.

Oh well…back to target practice :roll:

ProudPalinFan on August 6, 2009 at 1:12 PM

One of my clients had a pair of the Large poodles. I would think that they could hold their own against most people and other dogs. I have never made a joke about poodles since.

Of course, most of the pretty boy liberal metrosexuals, not mentioning pencilneck by name, wouldn’t know a poodle from a hungry black bear… So be careful walking in the woods, you might step in a pile of liberal.

bullseye on August 6, 2009 at 1:18 PM

Blueneck on August 6, 2009 at 12:28 PM

ANIMAL VIOLENCE – CALL The SPCA Gestapo schnell

bullseye on August 6, 2009 at 1:00 PM

Dude my poodle can kill coyotes…ate a whole deer leg months ago. Guess I am gonna have to get another one. Now explain to me, if “you won” why the hell are you coming here and threaten me with a 9-inch knife? Didn’t you “win” already?

Are you being paid to blog?

Are you frustrated your car is barely assembled and you can’t clunker it b/c you can’t afford to pay it? Yet you have so much faith on your Dear Leader that you still stuck an “Obama” bumper sticker on it?

Mmhhkay. Are you frustrated that you have to support a “health insurance” a.k.a. Obamacare that if approved, will euthanize your elder folks? That if you get sick, they may deny you treatment? No Canada, no UK, you’re stuck here buddy! Your 9-incher won’t heal you. Or any other “incher” FWIW.
OOOhhhh I get it also! I support SARAH PALIN! Mere PDS on a healthcare topic! She who said, “We told you so!” Who broke a deal with pipelines in 2 years what took 30 before….yep. Raised to hunt, fish and is a pure nonsense American. – CORRECTION: She is a people of the United States! – All this shit would not be happening if she was POTUS. Perhaps you have problems against successful women.

Forgot to add: I am entitled to self-defense. As well as my folks here @HotAir and Michelle’s site. There are many vets here so watch what you type. All if not most of us, tote our Bibles and cling to our weapons. That’s what you are against, so your post does not jive with liberal philosophy.

My prediction for your Dear Leader: Obama will not last this term, b/c he will end it with his own stupidity.

ProudPalinFan on August 6, 2009 at 1:38 PM

Who broke a deal with pipelines in 2 years what took 30 before

Correction: Sarah Palin sealed a deal for pipelines in Alaska in two years; this has been tried for 30 years and no Governor was successful at it.

ProudPalinFan on August 6, 2009 at 1:42 PM

Raised to hunt, fish and is a pure nonsense American. – CORRECTION: She is a people of the United States! -

Can I get please some help here folks?…….

And when does being a “vet” mean you can try to intimidate or threaten anybody and I’m not going to “watch what I type”.
Go back to your bunker d-bag.

Blueneck on August 6, 2009 at 1:50 PM

Is that a personal threat to the POTUS you just made hillbilly? Secret Service frowns on that. They actually come looking for guys like you and ask a lot of uncomfortable questions.

Blueneck on August 6, 2009 at 1:56 PM

Can I get please some help here folks?…….

Go back to your bunker d-bag.

Blueneck on August 6, 2009 at 1:50 PM

Dude you just stepped in dip shit!!! I’ll let the “folks” here take care of you. They won’t like your attitude. I am not a vet but my life is safe when I am around them.

In the meantime, enjoy their replies. Carry on, waste of _____________.

ProudPalinFan on August 6, 2009 at 2:00 PM

Blueneck on August 6, 2009 at 1:56 PM

ROFLMAO!!!

ProudPalinFan on August 6, 2009 at 2:01 PM

Blueneck on August 6, 2009 at 12:28 PM

hmmm, pantywaist troll with a fileting knife vs angry poodle…..tough call.

Fighton03 on August 6, 2009 at 2:33 PM

Go back to your bunker d-bag.

Blueneck on August 6, 2009 at 1:50 PM

Speaking of “Vet” I suppose it can be meant in terms of the doctors you should be going to see.

bullseye on August 6, 2009 at 3:02 PM

Dude you just stepped in dip shitLiberal !!! _____________.

ProudPalinFan on August 6, 2009 at 2:00 PM

There PPF FIFY.

bullseye on August 6, 2009 at 3:04 PM

bullseye on August 6, 2009 at 3:02 PM

I suspect though that proctologist would be more accurate.

Fighton03 on August 6, 2009 at 3:11 PM

Hey PPF – People like Pencilneck have no clue. Sarah Palin runs for fun and excercise in 30 below weather. I’d like to see Mr. Mouth try to keep up with her for a couple thousand yards. It would be worth the cost of the airfare.

One reason that liberals are hating Palin even more is that the only way Alinsky works is if you let it. Alinsky techniques are like the high school bullies. They try to intimidate you into submission but are maximus wussimus.

Take for example the outcry over the brillian SOCIALISM/Joker poster. They can dish it out but they can’t take it.

Speaking of pencilneck and his knife, One of the school bullies pulled a switchblade on me once. I grabbed it by the blade, folded it and handed it back to him before he knew what happened. I also mentioned that he would need the services of a good proctologist to retreive it if there was a next time. He never bothered me again.

Sarah Palin scares the liberals because they know she outclasses them all around. There are no tofu stands or starbux out in the wilderness. She works on a commercial fishing boat which I would not have the testicular fortitude to attempt.

No, if we back down now, it’s all over. If we stand our ground a lot of the prius pansies will fold and go hide under their color coordinated sheets.

bullseye on August 6, 2009 at 3:12 PM

I don’t detect that the Americans of the left are succeeding in intimidating the Americans of the right. Instead, they seem to be inflaming them, gradually turning political opponents into outright enemies.

Kralizec on August 6, 2009 at 7:13 PM

This post reminds me of one of the reasons I don’t want the government to expand the number of people for whom it pays for healthcare. It’s disgusting to think of paying for the healthcare of people I dislike and people about whom I don’t care, in preference to saving my income for more worthy purposes. And every day these haughty, rapacious spendthrifts and their supporting, “entitled” rabble remain in control, in the news, “in my face,” and in my wallet, the thought of paying for their healthcare, instead for things I care about, becomes more disgusting.

Kralizec on August 6, 2009 at 8:03 PM

Kralizec, couldn’t agree more. I think a couple of steaks at Mortons is money better spent.

NumberTwo on August 6, 2009 at 10:31 PM

Wow everything he said there was a lie…

HotAirExpert on August 7, 2009 at 3:41 AM

It seems clear that the pro-reform’s plan is to continue to show only the angry aspects of the anti-reformist’s. Anyone raising reasonable questions would not fit with the meme, that it’s all about racism.

AnninCA on August 7, 2009 at 10:23 AM