Video: Orly Taitz, MSNBC anchors scream at each other over Birtherism; Update: Source of bogus Kenyan birth certificate found?

posted at 6:05 pm on August 3, 2009 by Allahpundit

A video testament to the buffoonery of both sides. Taitz was on to promote a Kenyan birth certificate for Obama that was debunked within about 10 minutes after it hit the web. MSNBC’s goal was to humiliate her by exposing the flaws in the document, except that they, er, forgot to ask her about it. Good stuff. Anyway, there’s no mystery to the strategy here: The left wants to tar the entire party as Birthers — witness Harry Reid inveighing against them on the Senate floor today — so they’re giving Taitz enough media rope to hang herself, along with blaring taglines about her being the leader of the “movement.” It’s a redux of the Rush strategy. Frankly, I’m surprised they mentioned that Coulter thinks Birthers are cranks since it spoils the message they’re going for about most conservatives these days being kooks. Which clearly isn’t true — or is it?

Make sure you watch until Shuster asks whether it’s true that she refused to ride in a car sent by MSNBC that was driven by a man with a Muslim name. I wonder what he could be implying. Perhaps the very end of this Media Matters attack on Lou Dobbs will shed some light.

Update: Belated exit question: Does anyone not think the Kenyan birth certificate was cooked up and leaked by Obama supporters, precisely because they knew Birthers would seize on it and make fools of themselves?

Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy

Update: Dave Weigel might have found the source for the photoshopped Kenyan birth certificate.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5

ndulik on August 4, 2009 at 9:31 AM

Futhermore her motions could be written better by a first year law student. Color me unimpressed.

Squid Shark on August 4, 2009 at 9:36 AM

she’s a nitwit. That does not, however, alter the fact that she may be right that the two newspaper listings mean very little in terms of proving actual live birth in the U.S.

max1 on August 4, 2009 at 9:44 AM

I haven’t read this thread so if I’m repeating something please forgive me.

The Australian BC shows on Photoshop Elements as having 6 different layers of editing done on it. It is the forgery. The teenaged daughter of one of the posters discovered it and several other posters confirmed the same result when they had Photoshop check it for layers.

You have to read the Free Republic thread about it. Those guys over there are good.

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 9:47 AM

Was that an SNL sketch?If not,it should have been.Not funny and assinine.

DDT on August 4, 2009 at 9:53 AM

Speedwagon82 on August 3, 2009 at 8:58 PM

Dead wrong. If you haven’t read what they posted over there then you haven’t seen some exemplary research that is definitely open-minded on the results.

None of them are saying the Kenyan birth certificate is definitely real. But the attention given by the Obama camp to post a forged Australian BC in order to try to debunk the Kenyan one – and the way the Kenyan one checks out good in comparison to the Aussie fake – lends more and more credibility to the Kenyan one all the time.

The comments people make here would never stand a chance over at Free Republic. It’s too evidence-based there for that.

Whenever you hear a claim about an Australian BC proving the Kenyan one to be a fake remember that the Aussie one shows 6 different layers of editing in Photoshop Elements.

And who in the MSM even bothered to check it? The Freepers have been checking this kind of stuff even into the wee hours of the morning. Painfully obvious who is – and isn’t — interested in doing due diligence.

You owe Free Republic an apology.

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 9:54 AM

It’s too evidence-based there for that.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA *breathe* AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

Squid Shark on August 4, 2009 at 10:06 AM

AllahPundit, you need to look at post # 1390 on this thread.

For a concise summary look at post 1479.

You really need to update your post to show that the Australian BC has been proven a forgery.

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 10:17 AM

Squid Shark on August 4, 2009 at 10:06 AM

I’ve been reading over there for at least 12 hours in the past 2 days and could probably count on one hand the number of posts as brainless as the one you just posted here (and post here continuously on this subject).

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 10:22 AM

I don’t have the post number, but somebody on the Freeper thread checked the Kenya BC in Photoshop elements and found no layers of editing – as compared with the 6 layers found on the Aussie one.

That information tends to support the authenticity of the Kenyan BC.

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 10:26 AM

Yes, the offspring of the Majestic Twelve developed this plan and forged the document from their base on the “moon’s dark side”, otherwise known Area 51 in New Mexico. Any documentation of their meetings was affixed to the explosives that took down WTC 7 and thus lost forever.

LevStrauss on August 4, 2009 at 10:53 AM

That information tends to support the authenticity of the Kenyan BC.

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 10:26 AM

Maybe you hadn’t read some of the headlines….the Kenyan has been proven to be false…you are amazaing, if nothing else, a study in “groupthink”, a study of cult behavior.

right2bright on August 4, 2009 at 11:50 AM

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 10:22 AM

Well I have posted alot on this topic, so all of my stuff cant be that brainless since you can only use one hand.

Pulled the Australian cert up in PE, no layering detected. Maybe my version is not as fancy?

Since we are pulling up comments from fringe websites. How about this from DKos (ick) that I found from a google search, I confirmed a few already:

1) Says “Republic of Kenya” but is dated February 1964. Kenya did not become a republic until 12 December 1964.

2) The document is dated 5 August 1964 — a Saturday. From what I can find, Kenyan gov’t offices close early on Friday and are closed on Saturdays.

3) Check out the name on the certificate, Signature of Registrar: E. F. Lavender. E. F. Lavender is a common soap in Kenya.

4) This piece of paper certainly looks nice and new to be 45 years old — unless the Kenyans were using acid-free paper back in 1964.

5) Finally, Officials of Coast Province General Hospital reported: “We do not have computerized records going back to the 1960’s and can only sort through our archives by hand,” Dr. Christopher Mwanga, an administrator at the Mombasa hospital tells GLOBE. “We have searched for all the names of babies born on Aug. 4, 1961, and have not found the name of Barack Hussein Obama. That is all I can tell you.”

Squid Shark on August 4, 2009 at 11:54 AM

So, although I don’t agree with some of the views of the Birth Certificate movement, I do agree that all of his records, from birth certificate to educational records deserve a thorough and independent investigation, followed by comparison with what he has claimed. While there maybe nothing there, there might be other lies or exaggerations revealed.

Loxodonta on August 3, 2009 at 8:26 PM

I agree with this 100%. If MSNBC is willing, (or CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC or FOX), I’d be willing to go on, with my All-American appearance and mid-western accent, and put forth the evidence I’ve found that indicates that Obama’s pattern of deception requires him, as a servant of the people, to produce certain documentation pertinent to the life story he has sold to the American public.

Why? I believe he has perpetrated a fraud – whether he was born in the US or not, he has repeatedly lied and is now pursuing actions which threaten the sovereignty of the nation and the states within, the freedom and liberty of the citizenry and the stability and security of us all. He has he would do so before the election and he is doing it now. But he has hidden (via Executive Order) the information the public needs to determine not only his eligibility but his “fit-ness” as well. It is very unsportsmanlike to not produce the documentation his opponents were goaded into producing. An honorable man would produce them – and this is the clue.

We know he is destructive. The question is how far will we allow him to go? Orly Taitz is not a good spokesperson and she is not helpful but any reasonable person (not the lefty MSM) would immediately recognize this in her and simply disregard her. There are others out there fighting for the verification of the supposed truth – many of them in our military.

Someone asked here why would Obama and the Dems knowingly put him in office when they could just have easily picked someone else? There are three quick and obvious answers to this – they did not know, they were arrogant enough to think we wouldn’t care or that whole theory about fomenting a Constitutional Crisis is not so much a conspiracy theory after all. Remember, Bill Ayers did write about it, as did Cloward and Pliven. Nothing like a good crisis.

gopmom on August 4, 2009 at 11:58 AM

If you believe this (and I agree that it’s plausible, though far from certain), then surely you believe that the forged Dan Rather documents were cooked up and leaked by Bush supporters in order to make the National Guard scandal go away. Right? I mean, that would be the consistent position.

orange on August 4, 2009 at 12:12 PM

right2bright on August 4, 2009 at 11:50 AM

Headlines are overrated. Especially when they’re not even accurate. Somehow you still don’t get the concept that the facts themselves are what actually matter.

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Test. My comments are being moderated, apparently.

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Someone at FR posted a link to

According to the 2nd post on that page the bomford.net site has only 3 images uploaded – one of which is this forged Aussie BC. All the images were uploaded yesterday – on Aug 3, 2009.

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 12:49 PM

Justincase,
You are right, facts matter. How about the fact that my photoshop does not “separate” these elements.

Or the criticisms I posted of the Kenyan certificate.

Squid Shark on August 4, 2009 at 12:54 PM

Sigh. I’ve got 2 longer posts that I typed out in response to Squid Shark. Neither showed up. The second one I tried to repost but was told it looked like it was a duplicate. So apparently Hot Air has my posts somewhere but won’t let them show up for some reason.

I’ll try giving the short version.
1) The 1963 Kenyan Constitution calls the nation “The Republic of Kenya” as do contemporaneous news articles about Kenyans.

2) Aug 5, 1964 is a Wednesday.

3) E.F. Lavender’s photo taken in Uganda is posted at Orly’s site and at FR.

4) My spouse’s 1963 birth certificate is in even better shape than this Kenyan one.

5) Has the hospital been released from Raila Odinga’s ban on revealing Obama’s information? Also, they should be looking for Barack Hussein Obama II – if the info can be released. The way to tell for sure would be to look where the Kenyan document says the record is found. That’s all Orly is asking anybody to do, to verify authenticity.

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 12:55 PM

Squid Shark on August 4, 2009 at 12:54 PM

Hot Air is apparently moderating my posts.

I don’t know how to do the Photoshop check so I can’t really respond to your claim, except to say that the other things on that post – several of which you verified, you said – didn’t check out as accurate at all.

Perhaps someone else can check it out and post a screenshot of what they get when they do it.

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 12:59 PM

If this is true – that Obama’s attorney met with a cable news executive who met with 4 anchors the next day to tell them that they must NOT discuss Obama’s eligibility issue or lawsuits – then somebody with legal authority should be investigaing if there was some kind of quid pro quo involved.

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 1:32 PM

so they’re giving Taitz enough media rope to hang herself

I think barry was born in hawaii. Having said that, I thinks it’s interesting how smugly Taitz can be dismissed. Of course it’s ludicrous that someone who wasn’t born a citizen could become president. How bizarre it is that someone would think that those in power or seeking power would do whatever it takes to have thier way. How ridiculous it is to think that media could be controlled and used to fool and oppress the people. That the media would actively try to keep the populace ignorant. How could someone come up with such wild ideas? Where is she from, russia? They sure grow them crazy there in russia, don’t they?

peacenprosperity on August 4, 2009 at 1:46 PM

peacenprosperity on August 4, 2009 at 1:46 PM

A Canada Free Press joint investigation with a private investigator shows that the network heads told their anchors and TV talent both before and after the election that they couldn’t discuss the issue of Obama’s eligibility or the court cases about it.

One talk show host has given a written statement of how, when, and by whom he was threatened with the loss of his career or worse if he reported on it.

We know how Obama’s lawyers threatened stations with FCC hassles if they aired the NRA’s ads against Obama. Sounds like his lawyer also put the fear of God into at least one network head, who gagged everybody at the network immediately after a “meeting” with Obama’s lawyer.

One threatened person said they have a career and family to think about.

What Obama did to the Chrysler investors, Gerald Walpin, etc he’s doing to everybody. The people who are saying that we appear crazy to the media are buying into a lie. There are at least SOME in the media who are distancing themselves from this issue because THEIR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT – and will continue to depend on it if we let Obama take control over the entire US media through threats or quid pro quo.

I hate to say it, but I’m wondering if Michelle Malkin was one of those people who were threatened and if she passed the edict on to Ed and AllahPundit. It has never made sense to me that those who have been so right on regarding other issues are so Kos-like on this one. Maybe it makes sense now.

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 1:58 PM

Here’s the link to the story by Canada Free Press:

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 2:00 PM

For those of you who pulled and saved a copy of the Bomford birth certificate before it went offline (the one referenced in the update), I have a question:

Do you notice anything odd about the number “1″ digits in this document? Most of them look like a lowercase “L”, as I would expect. But the one from the first date, “10 April”, looks different.

I don’t wish to be misinterpreted here. I’m most definitely NOT saying that I think the Australian one is a forgery. I just find that exceedingly… odd.

VekTor on August 4, 2009 at 2:02 PM

VekTor at 2:02 PM

Yes, that is odd.

And I think you would be in good company if you DID say the Aussie BC is a forgery. The Freepers have been on this from the very beginning. If you read the last 10 or so posts on this thread you’ll see the links I’ve given which would bring you up to speed on some of the reasons it’s almost certain that the Aussie one is forged.

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 2:06 PM

Is she a nut?
Sure sounds like one.

The aligations are rediculous.
Great… that makes them easy to debunk.

The nut says there are two types of birth Certificates.
Is that true?

One type can essentially be generated by a parent filling out a form.
Is that true?

There is no short supply of birther criticism.
Is there a short supply of answers other than “it’s just TOOO crazy.” and “a birth certificate has already been produced.” and “Ann Coulter thinks this is crazy too”

Frankly I don’t want to bite into this crap sandwich but I would at least like to hear some coherent rebuttal. You know, exploring the allegations and then blowing them out of the water.

Obviously the whole point of the video was to portray some birther advocate as a loon. Fine, they did it well. But as refuting her allegations….. not so much. Every time I tune into some of this birther crap it seems that the only thing weaker than the allegations are the rebuttals.

I know…. it’s over and the answers fully vetted and excepted by all with half a brain. Kinda like global warming. Only fools refute the obvious.

Ernest on August 4, 2009 at 2:13 PM

Ernest, you’re very observant.

The “birthers” are begging Obama to blow the allegations out of the water by showing the proof he says he’s got.

Any reasonable person would be asking why he doesn’t just do it. There really is no refutation anybody can give. The only thing that is a slam dunk is the proof itself, which he could give in a heartbeat. Joseph Farah of World Net Daily is offering to give $10,000 to the hospital of his birth if Obama will simply sign a document releasing the long-form birth certificate.

$10,000 free, to help little kids and their mamas. Why won’t he do it?

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 2:27 PM

Thanks for your excellent work, justincase.

progressoverpeace on August 4, 2009 at 3:03 PM

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 1:58 PM

Now Michelle, Ed, and Allah are being threatened? What is this the illuminati?

Squid Shark on August 4, 2009 at 3:09 PM

$10,000 free, to help little kids and their mamas. Why won’t he do it?

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 2:27 PM

Because Hawaiian law only allows the family to release a BC. I dont think the hospital has a choice in the matter.

Squid Shark on August 4, 2009 at 3:14 PM

You’re welcome, POP. Those folks over at FR are really on the ball. I’m amazed at how much diversity of backgrounds and dedication to finding the truth there is. I did some research but by the time I figured anything out they had already been all over it.

I always look forward to reading your posts here. Sometimes it feels like kindred spirits are few and far between so it’s all the richer when you find them.

I think in my mind I’m going to say that Malking, Ed, and AP are being manhandled by Fox.

I’m pretty sure Fox was one of the networks that gagged its people and told them their guests aren’t supposed to talk about it either. I say that not only because of the statements by Roger Ailes but also because when Orly’s readership tried to get onto the talk shows they met stiff, stiff resistance from the call screeners. And I would not be surprised at all if Hannity was the one who wrote the statement about the threats he received.

I stopped listening to any of the talk shows for a while there because I felt betrayed by all of them. I don’t think Hannity was ever nasty towards people with eligibility questions, just didn’t ever bring it up. And he has the viewership that would scare Obama.

If it was Fox, I’m sure Michelle Malkin was included in that too – and her contributors are Ed and AP, and us. And we know there’s been a push to shut us up for a long time here.

The question is how we can keep journalists who want to be honest from being bought or bullied by Obama and his thugs. We have to find a way to protect them and their livelihood even while blowing the whistle on what they’re up against.

I don’t know. Lots to think about.

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 3:18 PM

Squid Shark on August 4, 2009 at 3:14 PM

Farah isn’t asking the hospital to release it. He’s asking Obama to sign a paper authorizing the release of his long-form birth certificate. And if Obama does it Farah will give a $10,000 donation to the hospital.

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 3:25 PM

David Shuster has been a DNC propaganda spokeshole as long as he has been in the News reading business. It does not suprise me that he immediately went on the attack of Orly Taitz.

The women is a Patriot that is representing Alan Keyes in the California lawsuit agains Barry Soetoro aka Barrack Obama. So far the Judge hearing the case has backed her legal pleadings and rejected Barrys lawyers attempts to get the case dismissed.The case is still ongoing something the state run press has not reported.

ScottyDog on August 4, 2009 at 4:04 PM

The Force of Reason lays out why Barry Soetoro is not a US Natural Born citizen in reponse to Andy McCarthy;

“The fact of the matter is that he relinquished any American citizenship he might have had, or, in all fairness to Obama, his degenerate mother whored it away for a long trip to the Third World, if you have any idea how Mohammedan ‘marriage’ works. He is not an American citizen. No such thing as “Indonesian dual citizenship” existed during the entirety of his time in Indonesia, and, as you noted, he could not have attended public schools were he not a full citizen (the only kind at the time) of Indonesia.

Furthermore, he could not have traveled to Pakistan in 1981 on an American passport*. It was not the case that Americans were “advised” not to travel to Pakistan. They were not allowed to at all in 1981. It is simply not possible for anyone sans special diplomatic status and accompanying passport to have traveled to Pakistan in 1981 on an American passport.

This is why he won’t give up his college records or anything else.”

This is current list that is sealed from the publics view:

Original, vault copy birth certificate — Not released
Certification of Live Birth — Counterfeit
Obama/Dunham marriage license — Not released
Soetoro/Dunham marriage license — Not released
Soetoro adoption records — Not released
Fransiskus Assisi School application — Released
Punahou School records — Not released
Selective Service Registration — Counterfeit
Occidental College records — Not released
Passport records for 1981 Pakistan trip — Not released
Columbia College records — Not released
Columbia thesis — Not released
Harvard College records — Not released
Harvard Law Review articles — None (maybe 1, unsigned?)
Baptism certificate — None
Medical records — Not released
Illinois State Senate records — None
Illinois State Senate schedule — Lost
Law practice client list — Not released
University of Chicago scholarly articles — None

Seems to me there should be an investigation into Voter Fraud sooner rather than later. Barry Soetoro is not who he says he i

ScottyDog on August 4, 2009 at 4:14 PM

I don’t know. Lots to think about.

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 3:18 PM

Getting a real lawyer to take your case would be a start.

Squid Shark on August 4, 2009 at 4:16 PM

Squid Shark at 3:09

I don’t know if they’ve been threatened or not, but if the Canada Free Press article is correct, there’s been a lot of threatening going on – from Obama to the network head and passed on down to anchors and talk show hosts and on through to their contributors.

I know that Ailes had given the edict that Fox was supposed to go easy on Obama right after the election. And I know that anybody trying to call or get onto Hannity, O’Reilly, etc to talk about the eligibility issue was screened out by call screeners. Joseph Farah is now also saying that O’Reilly invited him to the show but when Farah basically said he would only agree to it if it was a respectful, factual dialog O’Reilly refused.

So we know that Fox has exhibited the very kind of behavior that the CFP article said was going on because of these threats directly from Obama’s lawyer. Malkin is a contributor for Fox. If this was going on at Fox I’m sure it extended to her as well.

And we’ve seen the same kind of behavior here. Typically some “Oh, the birthers are crazy” post and then no response after that from either Ed or AP. I’ve tried to engage them and they just won’t. For a while I was mad about that but more and more I’m coming to think that either a) they think it is a failing strategy or b) they don’t want to invest themselves in due diligence because they know they can’t say anything about it anyway.

Ed and AP do good research. They are good writers. They are committed to conservatism, I believe. This issue is the only one on which I’ve seen them be totally indifferent to facts. I think that goes against their nature, and I can’t help but wonder if they – like other journalists who want to get to the bottom of things – are being gagged.

And of course, even if Malkin didn’t gag Ed and AP, I think they probably realize that with honest reporters having their hands tied we’re fighting an uphill, almost unwinnable battle.

Malkin, Hannity, etc are still able to talk about Obama’s policies. They say that’s what will defeat Obama and increase conservative credibility. And in the current context maybe they’re right. But it’s interesting to me that Obama doesn’t gag them on that – only on the eligibility issue. It says to me that this could be his Achilles heel and he knows it. He’s taking it far more seriously than he’s taken the opposition to mere policy issues. Maybe because a hit in this heel will fell him and his policies in one swoop. If you’re circling the wagons it’s because there’s something there that you want to protect.

Journalists have to make a living. In the free market system whoever employs them gets to tell them what they can and can’t do. The only way out of that is if you’re big enough – like Rush – to not need an employer. Rush is free to say anything he wants. But the smaller folks aren’t, unless they want to be out of a job. I think if we want a free and independent press, that’s not gagged by the wealthy and powerful, we need to figure out how to protect those who want to say what the powerful don’t want them to say.

And that could well be the gun that’s holding up Ed, AP, and Malkin on this issue.

In addition, folks like Ace depend on supporters and/or advertisers, if I understand it correctly. If the network heads get all their people to trash any little guys who are saying unpopular things that can be used to impeach the little guys’ reputation – and then there goes their traffic and income. Like what’s happened with Pamela Geller. That’s got to be a fearful thought when a person’s reputation is their living. Those of us who are saying unpopular things threaten the livelihood of folks like Ace and threaten the electability of Republicans like Jim DeMint or whoever.

So we get thrown under the bus. But I think it’s really an attempt to not be thrown under the bus themselves.

The issue is how we can protect honest journalists from the bullying of the MSM and their executives. Because the executives depend on Obama – especially with Obama taking over everything, deciding executive pay, and throwing whatever money he wants to his friends and against his enemies. So they’re vulnerable to being bought. They obviously don’t worry about ratings and revenue, probably because they can get bailed out if they just kiss up to Obama.

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 4:38 PM

I don’t trust Taitz, and frankly I don’t have much confidence in her “Kenyan Birth Certificate” for Obama. I tend to agree that it is a fraud.

Those of us who have legitimate legal questions and concerns regarding Obama’s Constitutional eligibility to serve as POTUS need to, I think, distance ourselves from the likes of Orly Taitz. She’s only hurting the “movement,” not helping it.

Once again, Obama’s place of birth doesn’t settle anything in regards to whether or not he is “natural born.” Even if he was born in Hawaii, and I’m more than willing to concede that he was, there is still the issue of his father not being a U.S. citizen. In fact, according Obama’s OWN WEBSITE, Obama’s birth and “citizenship status” was “governed” by the United Kingdom:

When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom’s dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.’s children. Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired on Aug. 4, 1982. (FactCheck.org, as quoted in Obama’s “Fight the Smears” webpage regarding his birth certificate, emphasis added).

The pertinent question is: How can someone whose citizenship status was governed by England, through his non-U.S. citizen father, be considered “natural born” as the Founders understood it?

For you critics out there, is this not a legitimate, legal question? I dare any of you to charge me with being a conspiracy theorist. This is all out in the open. What I have quoted above was ADMITTED by the Obama campaign themselves.

While I do still have questions about Obama’s place of birth, and while I do still want to see his long-form released, along with his passport, college records, Harvard Law review records, etc., delving into all of these conspiracy theories is unnecessary and a distraction from the real issue at hand which is Obama’s “natural born” status.

2Brave2Bscared on August 4, 2009 at 5:33 PM

justincase on August 4, 2009 at 2:06 PM

Lot’s of twists and turns along the FReepers scrutiny of these documents. It’s good to see an online community with that inquisitve and investigative behavior.

Too many people have just swallowed this ‘source of forgery found’ angle a little too willingly. That strangely out of place ’1′ on the Aussie document screams forgery.

I still don’t put too much faith in proving a document’s authenticity from a JPEG image – but of the 2 documents presented and analyzed so far the Kenyan looks a whole lot more authentic.

That’s just judging on the actual quality of the document itself – and not any number/word association games that may or may not be present.

Mr Purple on August 5, 2009 at 7:37 AM