Obamateurism of the Day

posted at 8:05 am on July 31, 2009 by Ed Morrissey

Barack Obama used to insist that experience was overrated during the campaign, because what America needed was a man who hadn’t marinated in the Beltway mindset.  That’s an odd claim for a sitting Senator to make, but since Obama did next to nothing for the three-plus years he represented Illinois, it wasn’t a completely insane argument.  However, Naked Emperor News replays an interview Obama gave Air America’s Randy Rhodes in November 2004, in which he decried the rush to pass massive pieces of legislation without enough time for Congress to study them carefully, and blamed Bush for doing exactly what Obama is doing now on ObamaCare (via Stormin’s Morning Java):

OBAMA: “When you rush these budgets, that are a foot high and nobody has any idea what’s in them and nobody has read them –”

RHODES: “Fourteen pounds, it was.”

OBAMA: “Yeah, it gets rushed through without any clear deliberations or debate, then these kinds of things happen.  And I think that this is in some ways what happened to the Patriot Act.  I mean, you remember there was no real debate about that.  It was so quick after 9/11 that it was introduced that people felt very intimidated by the administration.”

Well, a declaration of war and the mass murder by terrorism of 3,000 people on American soil does qualify as an emergency for most people.  Apparently not for Barack Obama.  However, having less than 15% of Americans living without health insurance, many by their own free choice?  Big-time emergency.  That requires foot-high bills costing trillions of dollars to get shoved through Congress without any time for deliberation or debate, because as Obama put it, “the time for talk is through.”

I think Obama is fully marinated in the Beltway.  In fact, I think he’s positively stewed.

Addendum: Normally I’d put a link to Chris Muir’s Day by Day site here, but today I want to do more than that. Chris has a fundraising drive to keep his excellent cartoon alive.  Be sure to drop a few dollars in his collection to keep one of the Rightosphere’s most talented warriors in the fight!

Comments

I grew up in cook county. Back in 2004 when BO had his speech I knew that this man is more than “marinated”. He was shaken, stirred, dipped, and pickled. But hey that’s what Chicago thuggery politics is all about.

jbh45 on July 31, 2009 at 8:08 AM

Obama is the Poster Child for the “YA, BUT…” T-Shirt.

“YA, BUT… THAT’S DIFFERENT!”

Yoop on July 31, 2009 at 8:16 AM

Obamastew…

ladyingray on July 31, 2009 at 8:17 AM

The case can be made that what is needed is somebody whose experience comes from working in the real world and not inside the beltway. How does somebody like Teddy Kennedy (in the Senate since 1962) or John Conyers (22 terms and counting) keep the perspective of real people?

That being said, the filthy liar in the White House is not that person because his outside the beltway experiences as a street thug did not prepare him for the other part of the equation is necessary- the ability to get the staff in place that are insiders who know how to get things through Congress. The specifics of the bill aside, Obamacare was something that the filthy liar should have been working on in the background from the beginning instead of pushing it off to Congress until very recently. There is no reason with some political savvy the filthy liar couldn’t craft legislation that gets through Congress with little or no difficulty.

That it doesn’t proves that wallowing in the muck of Chicago politics is not a good substitute for DC marinade.

highhopes on July 31, 2009 at 8:18 AM

When Rush played this I knew it would not be long before it hit the news.barack hypocrite obama!

ohiobabe on July 31, 2009 at 8:19 AM

In Biden’s words – “I’ve got 2 words for ya”. HYPOCRITE

yoda on July 31, 2009 at 8:19 AM

Wonder if he paid Randy for the donuts and coffee he had…

right2bright on July 31, 2009 at 8:20 AM

In Biden’s words – “I’ve got 2 words for ya”. HYPOCRITE

yoda on July 31, 2009 at 8:19 AM

LOL!!

that’s my favorite three letter word!

blatantblue on July 31, 2009 at 8:21 AM

“the time for talk is through.”

He just cant practice what he preach , he couldn’t stop himself about the Gates-Gate.

the_nile on July 31, 2009 at 8:22 AM

Just more Democratic For me but not for thee politics, just like how the Political elite have exempted themselves from Obamacare.

The sooner we take Thomas Jefferson at his word,

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants”

And start lining these ba$tards up against the wall, or hanging them from the lampposts along Pennsylvania Ave the sooner we return to being a Democratic Republic instead of the fascist tyranny we have become.

doriangrey on July 31, 2009 at 8:22 AM

Where’s my ObamaBeer?

BigD on July 31, 2009 at 8:23 AM

In Biden’s words – “I’ve got 2 words for ya”. HYPOCRITE

yoda on July 31, 2009 at 8:19 AM

The filthy liar in the White House said that the VP would be in a more traditional role than VP Cheney had in the last administration. Little did we know by traditional role he meant “court jester.” Last night’s kegger was a good example, every single report I’ve seen questions what the heck Joe Biden was doing there in the first place.

highhopes on July 31, 2009 at 8:24 AM

Where’s my ObamaBeer?

BigD on July 31, 2009 at 8:23 AM

Obamabeer gives you a hangover that never ever goes away…

doriangrey on July 31, 2009 at 8:25 AM

Mornin’ bb!!!!

Your fanclub (cougar club) is ready for you to rock and roll today. Get busy and make us proud!!!

yoda on July 31, 2009 at 8:27 AM

Obama is the Poster Child for the “YA, BUT…” T-Shirt.

“YA, BUT… THAT’S DIFFERENT!”

Yoop on July 31, 2009 at 8:16 AM

Obama – Biden

Yabut & Costello

Loxodonta on July 31, 2009 at 8:27 AM

highhopes on July 31, 2009 at 8:24 AM

Cuz two black guys and a white guy doesn’t make for the right photo op. They needed ol’ Joe to balance out the numbers.

BigD on July 31, 2009 at 8:28 AM

highhopes on July 31, 2009 at 8:24 AM

It was an attempted psych move, Obama invited him (Biden) when he realized that two black men ganging up on one white man in the whitehouse was not going to play well with the American public, just look at the beating Obama has taken in the polls over his comments on this issue.

doriangrey on July 31, 2009 at 8:28 AM

In Biden’s words – “I’ve got 2 words for ya”. HYPOCRITE

yoda on July 31, 2009 at 8:19 AM

Barry: That’s three words.

Loxodonta on July 31, 2009 at 8:29 AM

what the heck Joe Biden was doing there in the first place.

highhopes on July 31, 2009 at 8:24 AM

Probably in the hopes that Biden would produce the gaffe of all gaffes in order to take this story off the front pages. Biden has actually become very useful to Obama but poor Joe just has no idea.

OT: Listening to Michelle on CSpan and Ed just got a very nice compliment from a caller. I think it was “excellent writer”.

sherry on July 31, 2009 at 8:31 AM

En route to grocery store to market our flesh, Obama’s Secret Service motorcade roll down windows and draw assault weapons on peaceful protesters.

You boo, his blackshirts draw to assault. Road kill. Just toss those “typical white people” under the bus.

maverick muse on July 31, 2009 at 8:32 AM

doriangrey on July 31, 2009 at 8:28 AM

So they brought a moron to really rub it in..

the_nile on July 31, 2009 at 8:33 AM

At 8:30, just before closing, Ed and Allah got a thumbs up from the Boss in a C-SPAN interview.

BuckeyeSam on July 31, 2009 at 8:33 AM

Mornin’ bb!!!!

yoda on July 31, 2009 at 8:27 AM

Do I detect some envy?

TXMomof3 on July 31, 2009 at 8:33 AM

This should be edited into several delicious RNC/GOP TV adds.

katy on July 31, 2009 at 8:35 AM

Yeah he’s a hypocrite. Good find.

Although I’m sure someone is going to see the word stewed and think that is racist.

therightscoop on July 31, 2009 at 8:36 AM

BigD on July 31, 2009 at 8:28 AM

No White House beer for ladies. Get back in that kitchen and scrub that floor, typical white lady.

maverick muse on July 31, 2009 at 8:37 AM

maverick muse on July 31, 2009 at 8:37 AM

I wouldn’t like the company anyway.

TXMomof3 on July 31, 2009 at 8:37 AM

in a C-SPAN interview.

BuckeyeSam on July 31, 2009 at 8:33 AM

I caught the Republican House Health Care C-SPAN broadcast last night. Outstanding!

maverick muse on July 31, 2009 at 8:38 AM

yoda on July 31, 2009 at 8:27 AM

you’re too kind

the sea lion in the headlines gets more action than I do, so don’t misrepresent me!! :D

blatantblue on July 31, 2009 at 8:38 AM

So they brought a moron to really rub it in..

the_nile on July 31, 2009 at 8:33 AM

I’m sure there is some even more subtle subtext to it that I just cant see.

doriangrey on July 31, 2009 at 8:39 AM

The senior class President’s scheme to ram as many projects down our throats has been working so far. I am on a mission this weekend to start writing letters to the “Blue Dogs” to drop the Health Scam and a special letter to my Senator, Ben Nelson.

Sorry Loxadonata…..I can’t count either. ( :

yoda on July 31, 2009 at 8:42 AM

Yeah he’s a hypocrite. Good find.

therightscoop on July 31, 2009 at 8:36 AM

Yup, someone is sure to say that it’s a slur on Obama implying his African ancestry has cannibalistic connotations.

doriangrey on July 31, 2009 at 8:42 AM

BigD on July 31, 2009 at 8:28 AM

Go look at some of the depictions of the “King and his Court’ from the distant past history.

Most of the Kings had their Court Jester sitting at their left hand.

Nuff said.

Yoop on July 31, 2009 at 8:42 AM

you’re too kind

blatantblue on July 31, 2009 at 8:38 AM

Don’t put yourself down. That sea lion gets more action than anyone.

Well, except maybe Lorien…

ladyingray on July 31, 2009 at 8:43 AM

Sorry Loxadonata…..I can’t count either. ( :

yoda on July 31, 2009 at 8:42 AM

No worries… You can’t count… and Lox don’t count… :P No problemos…

doriangrey on July 31, 2009 at 8:44 AM

TxMomof3 on July 31, 2009 at 8:33 AM

Nope….I’m a true fan and a cougar. ( :

yoda on July 31, 2009 at 8:45 AM

After a short six months, this man’s track record is such that if he says something is NOT going to happen, you can bank on it happening. If he says he DOES NOT want to do something, you can bet that is exactly what he will do.

Not having information that is available to you is ignorance. Not knowing facts you have been repeatedly exposed to is called stupidity.

This man is a very dangerous stupid liar. He has nothing but disdain for the system of government of his own country. His incompetence reaches new levels every week.

It appears people are catching on but is it in time? I just saw a chart of the monetary base showing an extreme rate of increase over the last few months resulting in a doubling. With further erosion of the economy, hyper-inflation coming our way and steadily declining poll numbers for him, his only remaining solution will undoubtedly be to try to save himself by doing something (anything) militarily. That is a TRULY scary proposition

CC

CapedConservative on July 31, 2009 at 8:45 AM

BigD on July 31, 2009 at 8:28 AM

Well then, the whole thing was a big failure because it still looked odd. There are the two guests in dark suits and Biden and the filthy liar in shirt sleeves. Who kicks back and has a discussion over beer wearing coat and tie??? Last night’s photo-op would have been the perfect opportunity for the filthy liar to apologize to the two men for the way his words has inflamed the situation. Instead, they clearly hope that it will just go away now.

highhopes on July 31, 2009 at 8:46 AM

doriangrey on July 31, 2009 at 8:28 AM

I get the distinct impression, based on the after-summit- meeting presser by Crowley, that there is one white man who can take care of himself. I think the other three at the table, combined, were totally outclassed.

Yoop on July 31, 2009 at 8:47 AM

I wouldn’t like the company anyway.
TXMomof3 on July 31, 2009 at 8:37 AM

“Need Not Apply” still stands. Hillary has an opportunity via Luger’s letter to do some ‘splaining for Obama’s abuse of Honduras to concerned members in the Senate.

As things stand, the only “female” breaking glass ceilings is Petacci-Pelosi. Grotesque, witnessing the ascent of the worst possible representative of her gender.

maverick muse on July 31, 2009 at 8:47 AM

yoda on July 31, 2009 at 8:45 AM

lets be friends.

highhopes on July 31, 2009 at 8:46 AM

I feel bad for the cop. You know he doesn’t want to be there, but some high ranking cop brass and the MA gov said to him:

“YOU GET YOUR A$$ DOWN TO DC — NOW!!!”

blatantblue on July 31, 2009 at 8:48 AM

Obamateurism of the Day Hour
FIFY.

Shy Guy on July 31, 2009 at 8:49 AM

I think Obama is fully marinated in the Beltway. In fact, I think he’s positively stewed.

Good morning, Ed. You’re in fine form this morning. bright and fresh.

(Unlike some old, purported former rock star who posts here.)

Loxodonta on July 31, 2009 at 8:49 AM

therightscoop on July 31, 2009 at 8:36 AM

GUMBOBAMA

maverick muse on July 31, 2009 at 8:49 AM

In this case, as in many of these, “amateur” is a euphemism for “swindler.”

bluelightbrigade on July 31, 2009 at 8:52 AM

That is a TRULY scary proposition

CC

CapedConservative on July 31, 2009 at 8:45 AM

No, a military approach to Iran or Venezuela would be a good idea, but you can pretty much bet Obama will chose the wrong country to use the military option on and massively underwhelm them with force, and then micro-manage it straight to he11 as well.

doriangrey on July 31, 2009 at 8:53 AM

doriangrey on July 31, 2009 at 8:28 AM

What was the point of it all? Let’s take the opposing parties in a racially sensitive situation and add alcohol! Yeah that sounds like a really great idea.

Is beer the new Kool-Aid?

highhopes on July 31, 2009 at 8:53 AM

OBAMA SECRET SERVICE Pulls Guns On Conservative Tea Party Protesters In Bristol, VA.

I do have a question I was hoping you could answer. During the motorcade when the president was arriving, there were several vehicles following the limo that contained the secret service. All of the vehicles had all the windows rolled down, and back hatch open on the SUVs with the men holding their, I assume assault rifes, machine guns, drawn on everyone lining the streets. Needless to say it took my breath away at the sight of them, and made my friends and I dizzy with fear. I have seen the secret service before, but never like this.

maverick muse on July 31, 2009 at 8:53 AM

Loxodonta on July 31, 2009 at 8:49 AM

Cough cough… Oh… Good morning Lox… Didn’t see you standing there old bean… :P

doriangrey on July 31, 2009 at 8:56 AM

On behalf of jesters everywhere, we do not appreciate, Joe Biden being lumped in with us. After all, it takes wit and the ability to think quickly to be a jester.

kingsjester on July 31, 2009 at 8:58 AM

TxMomof3 on July 31, 2009 at 8:33 AM

Nope….I’m a true fan and a cougar. ( :

yoda on July 31, 2009 at 8:45 AM

I have some trouble telling male from female around here.

TXMomof3 on July 31, 2009 at 8:59 AM

I have some trouble telling male from female around here.

TXMomof3 on July 31, 2009 at 8:59 AM

Sometimes user names aren’t clear…LOL

ladyingray on July 31, 2009 at 8:59 AM

I have some trouble telling male from female around here.

TXMomof3 on July 31, 2009 at 8:59 AM

Yeah, me too. I tried looking under the names, but that doesn’t work.

Daggett on July 31, 2009 at 9:01 AM

…start lining these ba$tards up against the wall, or hanging them from the lampposts along Pennsylvania Ave the sooner we return to being a Democratic Republic instead of the fascist tyranny we have become.
doriangrey on July 31, 2009 at 8:22 AM

Let us know when you’re gonna get started with all that, tough guy.

Akzed on July 31, 2009 at 9:01 AM

CapedConservative on July 31, 2009 at 8:45 AM

“I Won” sums up the filthy liar’s view of the world. In those two words are all the arrogance, hubris, and sheer stupidity of a man that does not understand or appreciate what it means to be President of the United States.

I think the public is waking up and is beginning to understand just how much debt the filthy liar and the Democrats have forced on this nation. The thing that amazes me is how tone deaf the left is. Cash for clunkers ran through a billion in four days so the reports this morning are not that Congress is looking where to cut to fund an extension but, rather, discussion over whether are not they can get another couple billion in spending.

This attitude that there is a never-ending piggy bank is wrong and I think we’ve already discovered the filthy liar’s true legacy. It won’t be healthcare or energy reform. Rather, Obama will go down as the man who bankrupted the nation for generations within six months of taking office.

highhopes on July 31, 2009 at 9:02 AM

Nope….I’m a true fan and a cougar. ( :

yoda on July 31, 2009 at 8:45 AM

Dang. The only way I could get any cougar love is if some horny 80 year old lady gets on here.

Daggett on July 31, 2009 at 9:03 AM

Is beer the new Kool-Aid?

highhopes on July 31, 2009 at 8:53 AM

The point was, old fashioned mobster intimidation, but the American public was seriously pissed off by Obama’s remarks, and Obama had publicly announced the meeting before reading the Polls and couldn’t resend the meeting/intimidation session without looking like an even bigger fool. So he invited plugs to make it look like some kind of binding arbitration session instead of what it was, a thug intimidating someone.

doriangrey on July 31, 2009 at 9:03 AM

Obama – Biden

Yabut & Costello

Loxodonta on July 31, 2009 at 8:27 AM

Heh.

Fallen Sparrow on July 31, 2009 at 9:03 AM

“Nobody likes being deceived. When the Congressional Budget Office said Mr. Obama’s health care numbers were wrong and his scheme would cost a lot more than we had been told it would, some of us grew suspicious. When the accountants at the celebrated Mayo Clinic said the cure was worse than the disease, more of us decided we didn’t want the president’s medicine. When the Blue Dog Democrats vowed not to be rushed into such an important decision, a lot more of us began to listen closely to other sides”………. Suzanne Fields at the Washington Times

Rovin on July 31, 2009 at 9:03 AM

Daggett on July 31, 2009 at 9:03 AM

I’ll put in the good word for you

blatantblue on July 31, 2009 at 9:04 AM

Daggett on July 31, 2009 at 9:03 AM

Ahh……

TXMomof3 on July 31, 2009 at 9:05 AM

I have seen the secret service before, but never like this.
maverick muse on July 31, 2009 at 8:53 AM

They do that all the time in DC motorcades, like to and from Reagan National into the city.

highhopes on July 31, 2009 at 9:05 AM

highhopes on July 31, 2009 at 9:05 AM

Hey, do you have a bar to recommend in DC?

TXMomof3 on July 31, 2009 at 9:08 AM

doriangrey on July 31, 2009 at 8:56 AM

Good morning to you too, young man. I enjoy starting my day with a good laugh from Ed. And how are you doing this fine morning?

Loxodonta on July 31, 2009 at 9:09 AM

doriangrey on July 31, 2009 at 8:53 AM

Unfortunately, it would be to help Chavez invade Honduras or Iran nuke Israel….

CC

CapedConservative on July 31, 2009 at 9:09 AM

kingsjester on July 31, 2009 at 8:58 AM

Well, the problem is, if you do the anagrams for Court Jester, you arrive at:

Reject Tours

Does that fit Joe Biden?

What else can I say.

Yoop on July 31, 2009 at 9:12 AM

Daggett on July 31, 2009 at 9:03 AM

Since I’m headed in that direction it would be proper for me to query. Would that be considered shovel-ready-sex?

Yoop on July 31, 2009 at 9:14 AM

He also would have ripped Bush for having people over for beer at the White House.

Grafted on July 31, 2009 at 9:15 AM

Well, the problem is, if you do the anagrams for…

… Joe Biden?

Yoop on July 31, 2009 at 9:12 AM

I de no job?

Loxodonta on July 31, 2009 at 9:15 AM

maverick muse on July 31, 2009 at 8:53 AM

S.O.P. They are for fending off an organized, armed attack against, which could happen anywhere, anytime DorianGrey turns up ready to seed the revolution.

Akzed on July 31, 2009 at 9:18 AM

maverick muse on July 31, 2009 at 8:53 AM

From going to the comments over at the link, it appears that what people saw was the Secret Service Counter Assault Team, who are always so armed and ready in the event of an attack.

Here’s a story with a photo of the Counter Assault Team, which is different from the Secret Service personal protection team. It appears that this is standard procedure and not an unusual innovation on the part of Obama.

Fallen Sparrow on July 31, 2009 at 9:21 AM

maverick muse on July 31, 2009 at 8:53 AM

I have my doubts about this, even though I saw the pictures.

I have heard nothing about this on the local news, including the local talk radio station.

In addition, if this person attended the town hall as she said, she would not have been able to see the motorcade. Those 100 or so town hall attendees were Kroger employees and were there by invitation only. They were all already inside the store when the motorcade came through (they had to go through security, you know). It is possible that she meant she merely stood with the protesters, but that is not what she said.

I will, however, keep an open mind and ears.

ladyingray on July 31, 2009 at 9:22 AM

Would that be considered shovel-ready-sex?

Yoop on July 31, 2009 at 9:14 AM

*shudder*

WWLD?

What Would Lorien Do?

Fallen Sparrow on July 31, 2009 at 9:22 AM

In case you didn’t notice, the table had 4 chairs. When they moved the venue and noticed that, they didn’t know what to do.

They could have left the chair empty, but that solution was too simple for a gub’mint organization, especially big gub’mint people.

The could have removed the chair, but they couldn’t get union chair movers over the the White House in time. The 230 page chair moving contract couldn’t be drawn yet, because the White House was changing over to new printers (to print on both sides of the paper).

So, after a 3 hour staff meeting, and some quick polling, they decided to clear the Veep’s schedule and have him fill the chair (once it was determined that no microphones would be present).

reaganaut on July 31, 2009 at 9:30 AM

Yoop on July 31, 2009 at 9:14 AM

LOL!! “Was it good for you?” “I don’t remember.”

Ahh……

TXMomof3 on July 31, 2009 at 9:05 AM

Does that mean you’re an 80 year old cougar? [flirt flirt flirt]

Daggett on July 31, 2009 at 9:47 AM

Yoop on July 31, 2009 at 9:14 AM
LOL!! “Was it good for you?” “I don’t remember.”

Ahh……

TXMomof3 on July 31, 2009 at 9:05 AM
Does that mean you’re an 80 year old cougar? [flirt flirt flirt]

Daggett on July 31, 2009 at 9:47 AM

Sorry to disappoint, but I am 45 years younger than your required age!

TXMomof3 on July 31, 2009 at 9:50 AM

Sorry to disappoint, but I am 45 years younger than your required age!

TXMomof3 on July 31, 2009 at 9:50 AM

No problem. When you go out with me, dye your hair blue and use a walker. Everyone will think you robbed the cradle.

Daggett on July 31, 2009 at 9:53 AM

This quote, from the video, is obviously taken out of context. But, wouldn’t it be nice if could we apply it to something more important than bad bills and legislation?

Chuck Todd: “…we all focused on it in the media and the opposition got to organize and stop it. You can kill anything in this town if you give it long enough…”

Isn’t 193 days long enough? Do we really have to wait for the full four year term to end before we get our country back?

Barb Dwyer on July 31, 2009 at 9:55 AM

Daggett on July 31, 2009 at 9:53 AM

Can my husband come too?

TXMomof3 on July 31, 2009 at 9:57 AM

telling male from female
TxMomof3 on July 31, 2009 at 8:59 AM

TxMomof3 – I lived in Texas too and loved it.

bb – You bet…..just be gentle.

yoda on July 31, 2009 at 10:07 AM

Can my husband come too?

TXMomof3 on July 31, 2009 at 9:57 AM

If he insists, but he needs to find his own cougar.

Daggett on July 31, 2009 at 10:08 AM

TXMomof3 on July 31, 2009 at 9:57 AM

Bet you look sexy with blue hair

blatantblue on July 31, 2009 at 10:10 AM

yoda on July 31, 2009 at 10:07 AM

Like a feather

blatantblue on July 31, 2009 at 10:12 AM

Like a feather

blatantblue on July 31, 2009 at 10:12 AM

LOL

yoda on July 31, 2009 at 10:20 AM

doriangrey on July 31, 2009 at 8:25 AM

And you suffer with it even when you don’t drink the brew.

chemman on July 31, 2009 at 10:21 AM

Daggett on July 31, 2009 at 10:08 AM

blatantblue on July 31, 2009 at 10:10 AM

Ya’ll are going to get me in trouble. My mom reads this blog and knows my screen name! I can just imagine the scene! Blatant, I will see you in September.

TXMomof3 on July 31, 2009 at 10:28 AM

“the time for talk is through.”

Says the man who takes eight minutes(!) to answer a yes or no question at a press conference.

jana on July 31, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Funny take on Congress’s hurry to pass legislation.

Susanboo on July 31, 2009 at 12:33 PM

With San Fran Gran Nan being the female to break the glass ceiling and Nobama being the first HALF black to become Precedent, I would say that those two groups couldn’t have had any WORSE representative for their respective groups. An incompetent lying racist and a corrupt plastic liar leading the way for the two groups.

TruthToBeTold on July 31, 2009 at 12:46 PM

The hypocrisy is endless.

ConservadorRebelde on July 31, 2009 at 12:48 PM