Cash for clunkers runs out of money … after one week; Update: Feds scramble to save program

posted at 9:56 pm on July 30, 2009 by Allahpundit

Unlike pretty much every other Hopenchange economic policy, not only did this one work, it worked better than expected. And yet, I can’t help thinking there’s a lesson in the fact that a centrally planned program budgeted to run through the end of October went bust in, er, seven days. That’s some miscalculation — not unlike the miscalculation that promised unemployment no higher than eight percent once we pinched that $787 billion loaf known as the stimulus. And naturally, the program came buried in so much bureaucracy and paperwork that some dealers gave up on it despite the amazing business it drummed up.

Ah well. I’m sure none of that will happen with national health care.

The program — aimed at giving at boost to the U.S. auto industry — was supposed to expire at the end of October. But in the one week since it took effect, it appears to have run dry of the $1 billion allocated to it, aides said Thursday.

The White House will need to decide whether to push for more money at a time when it’s also pushing an ambitious and expensive domestic agenda — or let the program fade after it was touted as a way to help Detroit while improving the environment.

One Michigan Republican, Congresswoman Candice Miller, has alreayd come out in favor of extending the program, saying in a statement that “There can be no doubt that the Cash for Clunkers program is a complete success given the fact that the entire $1 billion allocated to the program was expended in less than a week.”

She called the program “simply the most stimulative $1 billion the federal government has spent during the entire economic downturn.”

Imagine how stimulative it would be if it wasn’t limited to fuel-efficient cars, per the left’s green agenda, but to any current model. Actually, though, it really isn’t limited: Via the boss, check out Cato’s easy peasy scheme to turn C4C into free money which you can use to buy the clunker or muscle car of your dreams. If they end up extending the program, I’m totally getting that ‘Vette I’ve always wanted. Thanks, Barry!

Update: Looks like I might be getting that ‘Vette after all: “Although key members of Congress were notified by the Secretary of Transportation Thursday that the program would run out of money at midnight, sources said ‘Administration and Congressional officials are working to keep it up and running.’”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Can’t Obama just print more?

Tommy_G on July 30, 2009 at 9:58 PM

Today on Rush there were news stories about the changing specifications on cars. This is way to funny.

Cindy Munford on July 30, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Which means,their broke!

canopfor on July 30, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Unintended consequences.

the_nile on July 30, 2009 at 10:00 PM

No shiite? Geez…it’s like you have a giant automotive business in your state or something.

If you want a car, new or used, buy your own; don’t come looking to me to give you the money.

Bishop on July 30, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Obama’s libtard ideas re clunkers

bill30097 on July 30, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Has anyone pointed out that “free money” ain’t free????

What next, a new “stimulus” to enable middle-aged men and women to trade in the old model for a newer, leaner, more attractive spouse?

That’d garner a boatload of votes, I’d imagine.

coldwarrior on July 30, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Can’t Obama just print more?

Tommy_G on July 30, 2009 at 9:58 PM

No, the printing presses are going full speed now.

backwoods conservative on July 30, 2009 at 10:01 PM

These dealers are out on a limb here. I heard that some of them are threatening not to junk the cars they got on trade in just so that they will have something to offset their losses.

This is crazy, this program is supposed to last until November and yet the dealers do not know if money has even been appropriated to pay them for accepting these cars and making these deals.

I have a friend who thought about doing this, but decided to keep his old truck. He said he did not want anything from Obama and Pelosi.

Terrye on July 30, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Cash for clunkers!

Every part is to be destroyed,engines,transmissions,
differentials,etc!

Which means,its a killshot for the used car parts market!

Team Obama’s brilliant forward thinking once again!!

canopfor on July 30, 2009 at 10:04 PM

It’s done its job!

mankai on July 30, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Which means,theirwe’re broke!

canopfor on July 30, 2009 at 10:00 PM

FIFY

Knucklehead on July 30, 2009 at 10:04 PM

No, the printing presses are going full speed now.

backwoods conservative on July 30, 2009 at 10:01 PM

I work for a printing company, he can job it out to us if he needs to. We could use the business.

Tommy_G on July 30, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Teachable moment?

mankai on July 30, 2009 at 10:04 PM

I’m totally getting that ‘Vette I’ve always wanted.

I didn’t know you liked corvettes? Welcome to the family friend :D

FontanaConservative on July 30, 2009 at 10:05 PM

Crap…now I won’t be able to trade-in my 1986 Caddy for one of them Prius’s.

John Doe on July 30, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Well no shlt Sherlock?

Free money disappears in record time. Details at 11:00.

fogw on July 30, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Once again, IF THIS WERE A REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT whose flag-ship “green” program was such a total freakin’ train wreck because of piss-poor planning, it would be wall-to-wall coverage.

Shouldn’t this site have an ongoing “If Obama were a Republican…” thread?

Rational Thought on July 30, 2009 at 10:06 PM

I was thinking about buying a car with this program but hubby decided to keep his clunker. I guess thousands more decided to buy a car. I’ve heard this program is nothing but a huge headache for those all around. Especially the dealers who have to wait for the money. I also heard they were changing the rules around too. I just hope people who already bought cars aren’t made to return them because their cars have already been junked.

Brat4life on July 30, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Wait…

…could this happen with government health care???

MadisonConservative on July 30, 2009 at 10:07 PM

I’ve got a 1987 Toyota Camry Station Wagon that we drove off the lot in November 1986 with 9 miles on it. Darn good car! I take offense at the pejorative “clunker.”

mankai on July 30, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Every part is to be destroyed,engines,transmissions,
differentials,etc!

Which means,its a killshot for the used car parts market!

Team Obama’s brilliant forward thinking once again!!

canopfor on July 30, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Recycling at it’s lowest level.

the_nile on July 30, 2009 at 10:07 PM

So, I guess it works like this. I buy some junk car for 500 bucks. I then trade it in for 4500 and get a 4500 bonus to put towards a new car. So I make 8500 bucks for an investment of 500 bucks. Plus I get a new government motors car that I can then turn around and sell for 4000 less that I bought it, even though it only has 25 mile on it. I end up making 4500 for free. What’s not to like?

bloggless on July 30, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Has anyone wondered about all those charities that taking in old cars. What’s to happen to them?

Jeff from WI on July 30, 2009 at 10:08 PM

It worked better than expected, all right…

Rich people were turning in clunkers and buying Lexus’s and other expensive luxury cars with the $4,500 discount.

I don’t think it was meant to work quite like that.

Enoxo on July 30, 2009 at 10:08 PM

How long before Barry’s numbers go into the 30′s?

Knucklehead on July 30, 2009 at 10:08 PM

I can tell you why the program failed, because smart operators went to auto auctions and bought themselves junkers for about $500, got the trade done, and are now selling their new vehicles for $2000 less than the dealers and still pocketing a cool two grand for themselves.

Bishop on July 30, 2009 at 10:09 PM

For a second I thought “Cash for Clunkers” was the new name for the health care bill.

mankai on July 30, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Which means,its a killshot for the used car parts market!

Team Obama’s brilliant forward thinking once again!!

canopfor on July 30, 2009 at 10:04 PM

That’s part of the plan and why I have started stocking up on replacement parts for my Suburban.

thomasaur on July 30, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Suggestion for Obama:

Gold For Geezers! Bring in an old or disabled person for “end of life” counseling and if they accept, you get cash!

crosspatch on July 30, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Just wait until they start “Health Insurance for the entire nation” – what happens when that program runs out of money?

izoneguy on July 30, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Jeff from WI on July 30, 2009 at 10:08 PM

they are going straight for the kill. They just take the organs now, outright.

bloggless on July 30, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Wait…

…could this happen with government health care???

MadisonConservative on July 30, 2009 at 10:07 PM

the_nile on July 30, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Terrye on July 30, 2009 at 10:01 PM

I saw a story about this earlier today too. Is it true that our gubmint insists that the dealers must junk every trade-in in order to qualify for funding?

This is nuts.

fogw on July 30, 2009 at 10:10 PM

canopfor on July 30, 2009 at 10:04 PM

I can’t remember where I heard it, but someone on the radio was saying the engines and transmissions might be sold to the Chinese.

uncivilized on July 30, 2009 at 10:10 PM

It worked better than expected, all right…

I don’t think it was meant to work quite like that.

Enoxo on July 30, 2009 at 10:08 PM

Hell, by us, they were getting the 4500 bucks, PLUS another 4500 bucks.

bloggless on July 30, 2009 at 10:11 PM

Which means,theirwe’re broke!

canopfor on July 30, 2009 at 10:00 PM
FIFY

Knucklehead on July 30, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Knucklehead: “Were broke”! Correct you are,my mistake!haha:)

canopfor on July 30, 2009 at 10:11 PM

Suggestion for Obama:

crosspatch on July 30, 2009 at 10:09 PM

the_nile on July 30, 2009 at 10:11 PM

I’m totally getting that ‘Vette I’ve always wanted.

Although a Vett in NYC seems odd, we will want pictures.

Cindy Munford on July 30, 2009 at 10:11 PM

Suggestion for Obama:

crosspatch on July 30, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Now that was funny……….but not really since I’m old.

Knucklehead on July 30, 2009 at 10:11 PM

This is nuts PAR FOR THE COURSE.

fogw on July 30, 2009 at 10:10 PM

FIFY

mankai on July 30, 2009 at 10:11 PM

bloggless on July 30, 2009 at 10:07 PM

It has to have been registered and insured for the past 12 months to the person collecting the bonus.

thomasaur on July 30, 2009 at 10:11 PM

I read elsewhere that quite a few of the deals havent been approved so dealers are in effect stuck with an interest free loan to the govt. should the deal get approved.

aikidoka on July 30, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Bishop on July 30, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Absolutely! I still would like to know who the Hells mortgage I’m payin so I can go check the place out and make sure their not trashin the place or that its’ not Pinnochio’s hut 1/2 brother or aunt tootie.

That said if they do extend this travesty I may just buy a clunker for $50.00 and drag it into the Honda dealer so as to stick it to the union bailout queens at GM and Chrysler.

dhunter on July 30, 2009 at 10:12 PM

I don’t believe the Cato analysis is correct. You have to have owned the vehicle and have it insured for a year prior to turning it in. You can’t simply buy a car and then flip it the next day.

Also, to qualify the car you are purchasing must have better fuel economy than the car you’re trading in.

Last time I checked, while the Corvette is surprisingly efficient for a large V-8, the Chevy Cobalt still owns it when it comes to fuel efficiency.

MrSteve on July 30, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Which means,its a killshot for the used car parts market!

Team Obama’s brilliant forward thinking once again!!

canopfor on July 30, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Before you know it, the clunker parts will be worth more than the new crap.

bloggless on July 30, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Until the deals get approved that is.

aikidoka on July 30, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Ya gotta love AP. Classic.

artlover on July 30, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Heard some congressman today griping that a lot of the clunkers were being traded in for new Lexuses, and he asked why the hell are taxpayers giving free money to people who can afford to buy expensive luxury vehicles like that. It was a good question.

AZCoyote on July 30, 2009 at 10:13 PM

‘Vette.

crosspatch on July 30, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Jeff from WI on July 30, 2009 at 10:08 PM

The government intends to put charities out of business. They can’t stand having competition.

backwoods conservative on July 30, 2009 at 10:13 PM

I see AP as a smart car guy not a corvette.

txag92 on July 30, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Somebody called Rush (or was it Hannity?) today & said he turned in a whole FLEET of clunkers.

jgapinoy on July 30, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Damning with faint praise.

LibTired on July 30, 2009 at 10:15 PM

uncivilized on July 30, 2009 at 10:10 PM

Nope the engines are damaged to the point they are just hunks of metal

CWforFreedom on July 30, 2009 at 10:15 PM

MrSteve on July 30, 2009 at 10:12 PM

If you want the vette , you’ll find someone who wants your brand new minicar.

the_nile on July 30, 2009 at 10:15 PM

Nope the engines are damaged to the point they are just hunks of metal

CWforFreedom on July 30, 2009 at 10:15 PM

Broken window fallacy..

the_nile on July 30, 2009 at 10:16 PM

AZCoyote on July 30, 2009 at 10:13 PM

It’s probably the people who think they are paying for it in the first place. They figure if their taxes are going up to pay for this why not take advantage of it. I don’t blame them one bit.

Brat4life on July 30, 2009 at 10:16 PM

Need to “recalibrate” this program!

ncsully on July 30, 2009 at 10:16 PM

thomasaur on July 30, 2009 at 10:11 PM

Even so…if you’re like my daughter, who has been driving a genuine clunker of a ’94 Isuzu for the past year, you could still have made a bit of money on the deal. Paid $1500 for the Isuzu a year ago – and got more than her money’s worth out if it, drove it to death – and one of the wheels fell off last weekend. Lugs sheared, the whole thing.
If she was just a little bit more cynical – like me, for instance – she’d have $3000, using bloggless’ example.

uncivilized on July 30, 2009 at 10:16 PM

Wow. Out of cash in less than 7 days! Cars for Clunkers is really taking off. Problem now is that each $Billion they add to keep it going, is coming out of their ObamaCare checking account, because we’re broke.

Unless they recall the Stimulus money and use it for Clunkers and similar programs like trading ‘clunker’ A.C. Units, stoves, dishwashers, T.V.’s,

It’s the economy stupid..

TN Mom on July 30, 2009 at 10:19 PM

Bishop ….from the cars.gov site:

* Your vehicle must be less than 25 years old on the trade-in date
* Only purchase or lease of new vehicles qualify
* Generally, trade-in vehicles must get 18 or less MPG (some very large pick-up trucks and cargo vans have different requirements)
* Trade-in vehicles must be registered and insured continuously for the full year preceding the trade-in
* You don’t need a voucher, dealers will apply a credit at purchase
* Program runs through Nov 1, 2009 or when the funds are exhausted, whichever comes first.
* The program requires the scrapping of your eligible trade-in vehicle, and that the dealer disclose to you an estimate of the scrap value of your trade-in. The scrap value, however minimal, will be in addition to the rebate, and not in place of the rebate.

CWforFreedom on July 30, 2009 at 10:19 PM

Unintended consequences. Those Dems are so brilliant with their ideas, but those unintended consequences keep getting in the way! Same with TARP, PORKULUS, CAP & TAX, OBAMACARE, (not to mention Social Security, Medicare, Welfare, War on Poverty, Affirmative Action, etc.) Bill Maher calls Americans dumb, wouldn’t it be good to have Congressmen at least as smart as the average American? We would all be better off if we shut down Congress and started over!

Christian Conservative on July 30, 2009 at 10:21 PM

It’s the Stupid’s economy stupid..

TN Mom on July 30, 2009 at 10:19 PM

There. Muuuuuuuch better.

uncivilized on July 30, 2009 at 10:21 PM

What really…ok…kind of…torques my nads is that I’m going to trade in my 1995 Ford Contour and I don’t get squat. The damn thing is 14 years old…still gets good gas mileage…but it’s getting really long in the tooth…

I guess I could go swap it for an 85 Suburban…and then take that in to trade for a new car….get that sweet,sweet govmint payolla!!

W00T!

BigWyo on July 30, 2009 at 10:21 PM

“Cash for clunkers runs out of money … after one week”

Can’t wait for ObamaCare…………

……….. What could go wrong?

Seven Percent Solution on July 30, 2009 at 10:21 PM

Damn! I thought this program was also part of Obamacare. I was thinking about dropping my mother-in-law off at the ER and make a quick cool $4500 and score a new Yugo.

they could use her for parts………..

Janos Hunyadi on July 30, 2009 at 10:21 PM

Awesomely awesome.

bluelightbrigade on July 30, 2009 at 10:22 PM

Time for Americathon. We are officially broke

Congress movingto shore up depleted fed programs

Posted: July 30, 2009 09:57 PM EDT

WASHINGTON (AP) — Congress has moved quickly to replenish depleted federal programs, including one supporting jobless benefits, that are in danger of running short of money while lawmakers are out of town in August.

The House and Senate have voted in succession to approve the package that adds $7 billion to the highway trust fund, ensures the continued flow of federal aid to states unable to cover unemployment benefit costs, and bolsters a federal program offering low-interest housing loans.

All three programs face serious disruptions in August over a lack of funds.

William Amos on July 30, 2009 at 10:23 PM

Wait…

…could this happen with government health care???

MadisonConservative on July 30, 2009 at 10:07 PM

No…never.

Wait!! You don’t trust your dumberment?

ladyingray on July 30, 2009 at 10:23 PM

There. Muuuuuuuch better.

uncivilized on July 30, 2009 at 10:21 PM

And they want to run healthcare. They couldn’t even get the clunker program right; system crashed the 1st day, backlogs, and it only cost taxpayers $1Billion in seven days!

TN Mom on July 30, 2009 at 10:24 PM

Americathon

William Amos on July 30, 2009 at 10:24 PM

The Dealers are not getting paid. They don’t know when they will get paid. They don’t know if the money already ran out and they will be left holding the proverbial bag.

And these idiots want to run healthcare?

iam7545 on July 30, 2009 at 10:25 PM

Golly, I hope there’s still money left for the “free gas” and “free homes” programs.

mankai on July 30, 2009 at 10:25 PM

Okay. $1 Billion of funding at $4,500 per ‘cash for clunker’ = 222,222 (two hundred twenty two thousand-two hundred twenty two) brand spanking new cars were sold in one solitary week?

In one solitary week, Two hundred twenty two thousand-two hundred twenty two people (more or less) that were previously driving a gas guzzling ‘clunker’ can afford payments on brand spanking new cars even after the $4,500 government gift?

Dayam.

SilverStar830 on July 30, 2009 at 10:27 PM

William Amos on July 30, 2009 at 10:23 PM

We just keep on spending money we don’t have, but eventually the piper will have to be paid. The Treasury held a bond auction the other day, and it did not go well at all. Buyers are starting to catch on.

This isn’t going to end well.

AZCoyote on July 30, 2009 at 10:27 PM

The auto dealers have spent a ton on advertising. I’ve received 5-6 letters and cards. Heck, there is a clunker ad from toyota on HA.

August recess is gonna be a hoot!

TN Mom on July 30, 2009 at 10:28 PM

The crux of the problem is that after the 2008 elections the Democrats got full of themselves and thought the people had voted overwhelmingly for them. The people actually voted against the Republicans or just stayed home … which isn’t exactly the same thing. So the Democrats expect all this stuff to be wildly popular and are suddenly disappointed that it isn’t and don’t know how to react. They can’t stump for these programs because they don’t know whats in them. They’re just stymied.

crosspatch on July 30, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Better make sure it runs. Someone called into Rush and said that they were going to have a clunker towed in and the dealer said it had to be in running order to meet the government requirements…for a clunker. Smart power!

citrus on July 30, 2009 at 10:29 PM

pinched that $787 billion loaf known as the stimulus

nice one!

homesickamerican on July 30, 2009 at 10:29 PM

canopfor on July 30, 2009 at 10:04 PM

uncivilized on July 30, 2009 at 10:10 PM

uncivilized: I’ve been googling,there is mention of China,
but I haven’t been able to find a article,your
right though,that info is out there!

canopfor on July 30, 2009 at 10:30 PM

I have one question. Is this $4500 considered taxable?

thomasaur on July 30, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Dis aint faar…

Itz not my fault I had to gets my nailz done b4 I cud go wait in linez 4 a free car

Upstater85 on July 30, 2009 at 10:31 PM

I have one question. Is this $4500 considered taxable?

thomasaur on July 30, 2009 at 10:30 PM

We know at some point for some individual it will be

Upstater85 on July 30, 2009 at 10:31 PM

And these idiots want to run healthcare?

iam7545 on July 30, 2009 at 10:25 PM

Just wait – they will do the same things to the doctors….
I wonder if the AMA wants to take another look at ObamaCare…..

izoneguy on July 30, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Alexis Glick (god I hate that airhead) … says that the program is being extended. Obama and others looking for funds.

HondaV65 on July 30, 2009 at 10:32 PM

I can’t wait for them to run health care! /sarc

yogi41 on July 30, 2009 at 10:33 PM

Betcha the $5Billion (stimulus) spent on Amtrack trains isn’t nearly as popular..

TN Mom on July 30, 2009 at 10:33 PM

Terrye on July 30, 2009 at 10:01 PM

This is a huge understatement.

I work at a dealership in Chicago. We did 15 of these deals, and all but one were 4500.00

thats 66,500 we wont get back.
The national average profit on a new car deal is about 500 per retail unit, after the bills are paid.

Supposedly we will get our money in about 30 days(yea right, trust me)

I can hardly wait for the Dems to tell us we deserved to get f*cked out of our money, because we for the most part, support free market principals and vote republican. I wonder if the dealers who get their money will be paid in priority of their campaign contributions.

UNREPENTANT CONSERVATIVE CAPITOLIST on July 30, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Can I trade my H2 for another Escalade??? If so, I’ll save enough to istall a paxton supercharger!!!

marklmail on July 30, 2009 at 10:34 PM

I maybe the only person here whose career it directly effects. I am a salesman at a local Dodge dealership, and this Cash For Clunkers thing has been awful for me. It has been so confusing, the red tape is insane. The dealership I work at didn’t receive the green light to start the program until Tuesday and at around 8pm tonight we were told to stop. Problem is we already promised customers and took some diposits for the car sales. Sure it brought in new customers for us but about 9 of 10 of them didn’t qualify for the program, I’m still confused as a salesman about this program. Nobody knew when it started and nobody knows it if is over.

lavell12 on July 30, 2009 at 10:34 PM

I wouldn’t be surprised to read a similar story in regards to the $8,000 “credit” for first time home buyers.

Weight of Glory on July 30, 2009 at 10:34 PM

cluster

CWforFreedom on July 30, 2009 at 10:35 PM

Write this down. We’re are in this 4 days and not a single dealer has seen an actual dollar. IOU that will take 8 weeks to collect?

seven on July 30, 2009 at 10:35 PM

izoneguy on July 30, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Trade in Grandma for an undocumented worker. All parts to be destroyed.

Laura in Maryland on July 30, 2009 at 10:35 PM

Looking forward(NOT!)for Nancy to go to the well,
for another 700 billion,to bailout the bailout of
Cash for Clunkers!!

canopfor on July 30, 2009 at 10:36 PM

You know, I’m upset by this.

Where is the principle? Where is the commitment to ensuring that this Community-Organizer-In-Chief fails?

If you’re going to take his money then please S.T.F.U.!

Cash for Clunkers? Most Lib’s are already GREEN! These are full-blown CAPITALISTS worshiping the almighty…but rapidly devaluing…U.S. Dollar.

I’m not taking Obamabucks in any form!

David2.0 on July 30, 2009 at 10:36 PM

Just wait – they will do the same things to the doctors….
I wonder if the AMA wants to take another look at ObamaCare…..

izoneguy on July 30, 2009 at 10:32 PM

You’d better believe they will. I’m on a government plan – TRICARE – and they are notoriously slow at paying doctors for their services. Because of that – many Doc’s won’t take Tricare – they don’t fool with it.

I spent about three hours on the phone searching for someone who would take TRICARE when I needed a Gastro guy to check out my acid reflux. When I finally found him – I had to wait three months to see him. My appointment was this week – and his office called to tell me that I have to wait another month – because my new doctor is out of the country and hasn’t returned from … India.

Yes – he’s Indian. And apparently – he still likes the place a lot cuz he ain’t come back yet.

Yeah everyone needs to be on MY plan. LOL

HondaV65 on July 30, 2009 at 10:37 PM

HondaV65 on July 30, 2009 at 10:32 PM

I can’t believe she said this was a good idea. I mean right now car companies have way to much inventory anyways so it’s not like the car companies are going to produce as many cars to replace the inventory. After this program not many people are going to be in the market for a new car. So demand will be down. How much more money are they planning on sinking into this. 3 or 4 billion. There goes the 100 million that the one told them to cut. This isn’t going to go well when all of this comes due.

Brat4life on July 30, 2009 at 10:37 PM