Video: “Obama in Mom Jeans”

posted at 11:41 am on July 26, 2009 by Ed Morrissey

Via Justin Higgins, comedian Greg Morton offers a musical tribute to both Barack Obama and our own Allahpundit, whose Twitter post set off a national phenomenon. On WGN’s Bob and Tom show, Morton sings a paean to Obama’s fashion sense, set to the music of Neil Diamond’s “Forever in Blue Jeans.” Not only are the lyrics hilarious, but Morton does a good job in singing it, too. Maybe something else for all two of the Hip-Hop Republicans to promote? I sense a winner!

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Now that was funny! I’m still miffed that fashionista Michelle let him get out the door in those things.

redridinghood on July 26, 2009 at 8:13 PM

Very funny.

SouthernGent on July 26, 2009 at 8:20 PM

These people cannot abide ridicule. Keep it up.

If you please, check out my “One: Single Payer System” video on YouTube or courtesy of the fine folks at The American Thinker.

Thanks.

misterdregs on July 26, 2009 at 9:53 PM

ChickaBOOMer: Obama MILF?

StewartIII on July 26, 2009 at 10:19 PM

Very funny…

lexhamfox on July 26, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Be a man
Those mom jeans need some kind of bailout plan
I watched you wind up and throw out the first pitch
You looked like a bitch
Obama in mom jeans

LMAO genius

Dollayo on July 26, 2009 at 11:56 PM

Hey now, The Bob and Tom show originates out of Indianapolis from WFBQ-FM, not WGN/Chicago…

I hope Morton has his fire-proof safety suit handy, he’s going to need it.

El Cazador on July 27, 2009 at 2:51 AM

It’s been a horrible day. I really needed that. Thank you. You made me happier. That’s the highest praise I think someone can give – “You made my day better.”

Thank you.

Canadian Infidel on July 27, 2009 at 7:18 AM

This one is also great.

BOB&TOM TV: “Obama Man” by Greg Morton

Enjoy!

Durwood on July 27, 2009 at 11:22 AM

redridinghood on July 26, 2009 at 8:13 PM

A) Michelle as fashionista is absurd, and one of the most outlandish First Lady myths the MSM has foist upon us.

B) Let him get out the door? How about let him get out of her closet, which is apparently where those jeans came from.

PoodleSkirt on July 27, 2009 at 12:55 PM