Rick Sanchez: Hispanics who work for Fox News have “sold out”; Update: Julie Banderas responds; Update: Fox News PR hammers Sanchez

posted at 12:53 pm on July 25, 2009 by Allahpundit

Via ICN, this isn’t the first time he’s spectacularly demagogued Fox. Your official progressive “national conversation on race” tweet of the day:

do u know how much money i’d make if i’d sold out as hispanic and worked at fox news, r u kidding, one problem, looking in mirror

Mind you, this is a guy who evidently has no problem looking in the mirror right now despite (a) having a hit-and-run DUI on his record and (b) sharing a network with Lou Dobbs, whom many amnesty shills would say is the most passionately anti-illegal-immigration — and therefore, per lefty racial politics, “anti-Hispanic” — newsman on American television. Or have I misunderstood him and this isn’t about Fox’s immigration coverage at all but rather a highly nuanced point that “authentic” Hispanics must be liberals and therefore any Hispanic on the conservative news network is ipso facto a sellout?

I’m hoping for some pushback from Julie Banderas on the air this afternoon. We shall see. Meanwhile, a humble request to any Foxies who might stumble upon this post: When, as is inevitable, Geraldo turns up on Fox & Friends or wherever to talk about this, please have the integrity to remind him that he’s engaged in the same repulsive, racist “authenticity” politics that Sanchez is guilty of here.

Update: Banderas answers the bell.

As a wise Latina woman, I have no comment other than to say if I were Rick Sanchez, I wouldn’t look in the mirror, period.

Update: The Fox News PR department goes nuclear:

A Fox News spokesperson tells Mediaite: “Everyone knows that Rick is an industry joke, he shows that he’s a hack everyday. And he doesn’t have to worry about working at FOX because we only hire talent who have the ability to generate ratings.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Is Sanchez gay?
Topsecretk9 on July 25, 2009 at 1:36 PM

I don’t know. I just thought he was a p*ssy.

TugboatPhil on July 25, 2009 at 2:13 PM

The REALLY funny thing is that the hispanics are the reason that the GOP is a small regional party favored by backwoods white people.

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 1:52 PM

I guess the GOP should try to expand by attracting the moron, slackard vote. Why work for anything when you can grovel for something that’s been taken from a productive citizen.

TugboatPhil on July 25, 2009 at 2:16 PM

Wow, as a Latino myself, I find Sanchez to be a pendejo.

madmonkphotog on July 25, 2009 at 2:17 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 1:52 PM

Simple moron,

Don’t look now but a Republican is about to win the governor’s seat in NJ, you know that bastion of backwoods white people and stuff.

angryed on July 25, 2009 at 2:18 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 1:52 PM

You are trollistic

CWforFreedom on July 25, 2009 at 2:20 PM

madmonkphotog on July 25, 2009 at 2:17 PM

Growing up in a town with a high percentage of hispanic people taught me all the bad words.

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 2:20 PM

How do you murder someone in a DUI and not go to jail?
WTF!?!

RobCon on July 25, 2009 at 2:09 PM

Hey Laura Bush did it and got away with it too. I guess we’re not all created equal, Rob!

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:21 PM

Don Lemon is the one that got to me before the election. I turned on CNN one night and he was doing an expose on racism at Palin rallies. I felt like I was going to be sick. I guess I should feel some guilt for being born white in a America. I am one of those blue-eyed people to blame for the international economic crash according to the president of Brazil.

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 2:24 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 1:52 PM

And you have revealed yourself as a certifiable moron.

rplat on July 25, 2009 at 2:25 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:21 PM

Listen, Jerk, I think she was a minor and their was no alcohol involved. You are a true loser and make me sick. Accidents happen, but if you are an adult, and a drunk it makes it a different situation. Why don’t you go somewhere and shut the hell up.

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 2:27 PM

Anyone else notice all the new trolls coming out of the woodwork the last few days?

The must have registered at HotAir eons ago, then Soros unleashed the sleeper cells once Hussein’s approval rating dropped below 50%.

Judging from their comments it appears many are still half asleep ……. or they’re just retards.

I vote for tards.

fogw on July 25, 2009 at 2:29 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:21 PM

Let me suggest you are an A**hole.

Laura was 17 at the time. No alcohol was involved. Try Snopes.

Once again: A**hole.

Greg Toombs on July 25, 2009 at 2:30 PM

Awwwww. Rick Sanchez thinks he’s relevant enough to speak for me and all of my Hispanic peeps.

That’s cute.

latinchic on July 25, 2009 at 2:32 PM

Don’t fret folks. Simple-see-moan is that type of warrior who runs at a Marine foxhole yelling “Banzai!”.

Limerick on July 25, 2009 at 2:32 PM

Pinche puto cabron hijo de su chingada madre. coño.

redrock on July 25, 2009 at 2:33 PM

I vote for tards.

fogw on July 25, 2009 at 2:29 PM

Yes, you do. Bush 2000 and 2004 and Grandpa and that idiot woman in 2008. Well played!

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:33 PM

latinchic on July 25, 2009 at 2:32 PM

I think it is beyond demeaning that the left can claim whole racial groups and believe that they own their vote. They do not see beyond the color of skin. I believe that people are individuals who have the capacity to make up their own mind about what they believe. They are the racists in my view. Barbara Boxer showed herself this week with her display.

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 2:35 PM

(a) having a hit-and-run DUI on his record

Having lived in New Mexico… which I hear is cleaner version of Old Mexico… he’s just keeping it real…

ninjapirate on July 25, 2009 at 2:37 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:33 PM

Do you work for the MSM? You distort other peoples words just like they do.

darwin on July 25, 2009 at 2:37 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:33 PM

That “idiot” woman could probably kick your ass with both hands tied behind her back. And while we’re talking about ‘tards, how about we talk about your president’s pick of the decade VP Biden. Rhodes Scholar he aint!

NathanG on July 25, 2009 at 2:38 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:33 PM

I believe we beat your loser candidates Gore, the Global Alarmist, and Kerry, the Purple Heart faking loser. The majority of us did want McCain to be our candidate, but I guarantee you he would be doing a better job than your guy Obama. Obama is going down the tubes and I am sure he will go down as the worst president in U.S. history. That will be an accomplishment to hang on your wall!

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 2:40 PM

As a hispanic I had no clue the dude was a hispanic. Looks white to me but it’s probably all that damn makeup and powder the newsters get. Dude hasn’t worked out in the sun too much it seems. I own a business and work in an office but I still dig my own ditches and can proudly say I haven’t lost my beautiful brownie-Mexican skin tone.

Dude’s got a brownie American-Mexican wife. Just FYI.

True_King on July 25, 2009 at 2:40 PM

I meant did not want McCain! I was typing too fast due to my anger.

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 2:42 PM

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 2:40 PM

Yawn. By 2016 Mexico Norte (aka Texas) will be a blue state. You’re more marginalized every day.

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:42 PM

Hey Rick, how many offers have you had from Fox News? Yeah, just what I thought.

PatMac on July 25, 2009 at 2:43 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 1:52 PM

The really funny thing is when hispanics and blacks finally figure out they’ve been held back and used as fodder for decades by democrats … the backwoods that you clowns will be running to so you can hide just won’t be available.

Hahahahahaha … it’s coming champ.

darwin on July 25, 2009 at 2:44 PM

I vote for tards.

fogw on July 25, 2009 at 2:29 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:33 PM

Yeah, compared to the F-Tard in the office now. Try again, a$$hat!

HornetSting on July 25, 2009 at 2:44 PM

Hahahahahaha … it’s coming champ.

darwin on July 25, 2009 at 2:44 PM

By that time the 2nd Amendment will be history! Hahaha indeed!

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:45 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:42 PM

Dork … Texas is in great financial shape. It will never be a blue state. Get it? Only fiscally and socially irresponsible and bankrupt states become “blue”.

darwin on July 25, 2009 at 2:46 PM

Why isn’t Sanchez in prison?

forest on July 25, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Dude’s got a brownie American-Mexican wife. Just FYI.

True_King on July 25, 2009 at 2:40 PM

I’m a white, whiter than my German/Irish father, American Mexican…..you’ve seen my posts on illegal immigration….my full blood Mexican with a tad of Spanish blood mom is more angry about illegal immigration than me…..yeah, most people think ‘hispanics’ think the same because they are they ‘same color’, but if you’ve ever been around a Mexican/American family, you know they don’t even agree within their OWN FAMILY!
Lou Dobbs believes in the rule of law, he is not ‘racist’.

HornetSting on July 25, 2009 at 2:47 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:42 PM

If your loser liberals keep going down the path that they are going…we might just have to break off and kick the illegals out and build a REAL FENCE around the whole enchilada. I am sure a lot of staunch conservatives would come down and join us in a paradise of our own making. We will put all the losers like you out on the other side of the fence in the liberal hell-hole that you and your loser folks have created.

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 2:47 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:33 PM

Thanks for proving my point, tard. You got smacked down hard but you’re too stupid to realize it.

How’s the fudge?

fogw on July 25, 2009 at 2:47 PM

By that time the 2nd Amendment will be history! Hahaha indeed!

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:45 PM

Hahahahaha … by all means, continue to think that!

Hahahahahahaha

At least you agree that democrats are using blacks and hispanics for their own purposes. I like periodic honesty in a lefty.

darwin on July 25, 2009 at 2:48 PM

ninjapirate on July 25, 2009 at 2:37 PM

I live in NM and it is indeed cleaner than Regular Mexico….I have the shirt, bought one for me and hubby when that ‘outrage’ started…..I just like to stir the pot and ‘keep it real’….Ninjapirate.

HornetSting on July 25, 2009 at 2:48 PM

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 2:47 PM

Cute little fantasy there, cowgirl, but the fact is that they outnumber you. I see lots of brown grandkids in your future!

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:50 PM

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 2:47 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:50 PM

And what’s wrong with that, racist a$$hole!?!??!

HornetSting on July 25, 2009 at 2:53 PM

I see lots of brown grandkids in your future!

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:50 PM

As long as they’re raised conservative who cares? It’s not the color, it’s the ideology hombre.

Why must you leftists always bring skin color into the conversation?

darwin on July 25, 2009 at 2:53 PM

I see lots of brown grandkids in your future!

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:50 PM

Thanks! My brown son is considering it. His brown sister already delivered a couple of get shots.

Funny thing about Texan. Texan is an attitude, not a color.
Something I don’t suppose matters much on the left.

Limerick on July 25, 2009 at 2:53 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:21 PM

Wow, Laura killed someone when she was drunk and took off? Never heard that before. I guess I need to watch more CNN and MSLSD.

Simple Simon indeed.

JeffinOrlando on July 25, 2009 at 2:54 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:50 PM

Well, unlike you, I am not a racist. I said we would kick out the ILLEGALS, not the legal residents. I have no problem with the people who have come here the right way. There are a lot of Mexican-American families that were here way before my family migrated to Texas. They are as American as I. If my children are brown as you say, what of it? Am I supposed to disown them? I love my kids and what I want for them is for them to have what I have: a supportive spouse that treats them well. The value of a person does not come from the color of their skin or the origin of their ancestors. You have proven yourself to be an ignorant, racist bigot.

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 2:56 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:50 PM

I must mention that Planned Parenthood hasn’t opened as many abortion clinics in hispanic neighborhoods as they have in black ones. No doubt they’re in the planning stages now. You know that old liberal progressive motto … kill the undesirables before they spread. Ah those liberals … they do love themselves some abortion!

darwin on July 25, 2009 at 2:57 PM

Simple moron is logging a lot of hours today. George Soros’ check will be hefty this week.

angryed on July 25, 2009 at 2:58 PM

angryed on July 25, 2009 at 2:58 PM

He’s not very good … he must be getting minimum wage.

darwin on July 25, 2009 at 3:00 PM

One of the most conservative people I know is a Hispanic dude from San Antonio. I think I can safely speak for him when I say he’d kick Ricky’s ass if they ever were to meet.

angryed on July 25, 2009 at 3:00 PM

SimpleSimon…..First Rasmussen and now Zogby. Obama below 50% in polls. Ah the change

CWforFreedom on July 25, 2009 at 3:02 PM

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 2:56 PM

I’m sure that all of the ‘good’ Mexicans will be gratified to hear that you will let them stay. It’s Christians like you that make America great!

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 3:02 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 3:02 PM

The law decides who stays and who goes. Moron.

fogw on July 25, 2009 at 3:05 PM

You sure make a lot of assumptions about me. You don’t know me. One assumption I can make about you: You would never be someone I would spend time with. You are a loser.

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:07 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:21 PM

Oh that’s just not true! She had not been drinking and no charges were filed even though she inadvertently ran a stop sign.

You know you are lying, right?

ExpressoBold on July 25, 2009 at 3:09 PM

Where in Texas are you from TXMomof3?

NathanG on July 25, 2009 at 3:10 PM

What else does one expect from someone who worked at WSVN-TV Miami, FL, even before it became the flashy tabloid news station in So. Fla?

BobAnthony on July 25, 2009 at 3:10 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 3:02 PM

You don’t seem to understand. You and your ilk are getting the boot. We’re gonna let everyone else in that aren’t baby killing a$$holes like you.

Mexico might get a little upset when we kick your hindparts across the border … but I think they’ll get over it. Maybe.

Hey! Look on the bright side! They have socialized health care in Mexico! Maybe you can hook up with a drug cartel or sell your scrawny a$$ on the corner to make ends meet.

Been nice knowing ya.

darwin on July 25, 2009 at 3:11 PM

Sanchez’s career peaked while hanging on a signpost during a hurricane…

d1carter on July 25, 2009 at 3:12 PM

Where in Texas are you from TXMomof3?

NathanG on July 25, 2009 at 3:10 PM

I am about 80 miles southeast of Dallas, closest town of any size is Tyler.

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:13 PM

darwin on July 25, 2009 at 3:11 PM

Yeah.

HornetSting on July 25, 2009 at 3:14 PM

I am about 80 miles southeast of Dallas, closest town of any size is Tyler.

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:13 PM

Oh. I’m from Pittsburg and live Tyler just South of Lindale. What town do you live in?

NathanG on July 25, 2009 at 3:15 PM

NathanG on July 25, 2009 at 3:15 PM

Oh! I have family in Pittburg! My kids go to Athens schools, but we are about ten miles from any town. We live about a mile off of a paved county road, away from all the freaks like SimpleSimon.

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:18 PM

I am going to learn to use the preview button someday. Pittsburg

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:19 PM

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:18 PM

If you have any rocks, I’d get rid of them….that’s where simpleton simon lives….somebody moved his rock this morning.

HornetSting on July 25, 2009 at 3:20 PM

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:18 PM

Hmmm. What’s the Pittsburg familys’ last name? The only family I have near Athens lives in Eustace I think.

NathanG on July 25, 2009 at 3:22 PM

HornetSting on July 25, 2009 at 3:20 PM

It’s okay, Hornet. My family believes in the Second Amendment. We are well armed.

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:22 PM

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:18 PM

Huh. I had you pegged for a homeschooler.

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 3:23 PM

HornetSting on July 25, 2009 at 3:20 PM

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:22 PM

Heh.

HornetSting on July 25, 2009 at 3:24 PM

NathanG on July 25, 2009 at 3:22 PM

My aunt and uncle live near the lake, their last name is Horn. We live near the cutoff to go to Eustace off of 19.

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:25 PM

Huh. I had you pegged for a homeschooler.

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 3:23 PM

Simon, was that supposed to be derogatory comment? I would love to homeschool my kids. But, unlike your ilk, I have a job and cannot. Ideally, my children would not be indoctrinated with your liberal disease in public schools.

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:28 PM

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:25 PM

I don’t know any Horns that I can remember. I didn’t know many people on Lake Bob Sandlin.

NathanG on July 25, 2009 at 3:30 PM

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:28 PM

Ohhh. You care but don’t care enough. Got it.

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 3:32 PM

NathanG on July 25, 2009 at 3:30 PM

We moved out here about five years ago. The kids were going to have to go to school in Dallas ISD. There was no way we wanted that. We live on a piece of land with my parents living next door. We raise horses. It is the perfect place to raise kids.

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:33 PM

Huh. I had you pegged for a homeschooler.

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 3:23 PM

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:28 PM

Simpleton’s ilk put their kids thru the liberal school system, with free school lunches and afterschool care, sits on his arse on the couch while the rest of us work for a living, and when his kids graduate with a 2nd grade reading level, he blames the republicans.

HornetSting on July 25, 2009 at 3:34 PM

Ohhh. You care but don’t care enough. Got it.

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 3:32 PM

That is the way that you would see it. Actually, my husband and I feel like it is our responsibility to take care of the children that we chose to bring into this world. That means that we have to provide them with a home, utilities, and food. For your information, since you seem to know me so well, I stayed home with the kids for six years to prevent them from having to go to daycare when they were babies. We struggled to get by so that the kids could have a stay-at-home parent. Loser.

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:37 PM

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:33 PM

I don’t get out that way much. I have a sister in Fort Worth and we take I-20 to get there, so I don’t ever get out that way where you live.

NathanG on July 25, 2009 at 3:37 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:21 PM

She didn’t hit and run and wasn’t drunk. So other than that, yeah, completely the same.

When did our trolls get this stupid? Really, I think we need a study.

Esthier on July 25, 2009 at 3:40 PM

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:37 PM

As a great American named Tony once said – That’s Grrreat!! Anyway, have fun with the guns and keeping the kids away from teh libruls.

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 3:41 PM

NathanG on July 25, 2009 at 3:37 PM

East Texas is the place to be. Glad it finally cooled down out of the triple digits. I thought I was going to stroke out!

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:42 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:42 PM

Mexico Norte? We kicked Mexico’s @ss and dropped them like your mother obviously did to you as a child.

But hey, don’t let facts get in your way. You so obviously never do.

Esthier on July 25, 2009 at 3:45 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 3:41 PM

That’s what I plan on, Simon. My children will grow up in a conservative home, with an intact marriage as an example, and be taught to appreciate a culture of life. Sorry to disappoint you.

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:45 PM

Julie Banderas….you go girl!

HornetSting on July 25, 2009 at 3:45 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 3:41 PM

I’m hoping at some point, they will have a map of where the liberals live, just like they do for child molesters.

HornetSting on July 25, 2009 at 3:46 PM

Huh. I had you pegged for a homeschooler.

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 3:23 PM

The more you say, the more of a bigot you appear to be.

As a part-time college instructor for over two decades, I have had the distinct pleasure of teaching many young people who were homeschooled prior to entering college.

I ask each student to write a personal information card and always ask my students to note if they were homeschooled, and for how long.

Homeschooled kids in my experience were almost without exception at the top of the class in the quality of their work and showed the most personal character and integrity, compared to anyone else of their age who came from public schools.

Year after year after year, the superiority of homeschoolers as students and as people of moral fiber and talent has become screamingly obvious to me.

But of course, liberals know just how to educate our kids, now don’t they?

The systemic and generational failure to educate our youth properly can, in my professional opinion, be laid squarely at the feet of institutionalized liberal good-intentionism and the cheap-self-esteem-oriented “education” that homeschoolers typically seem, to their great benefit, to avoid.

Edouard on July 25, 2009 at 3:46 PM

Huh. I had you pegged for a homeschooler.

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 3:23 PM

I have you pegged as unschooled.

Tonus on July 25, 2009 at 3:47 PM

HornetSting on July 25, 2009 at 3:46 PM

I just use the Obama stickers on the 4-cylinder cars as my guide. It is pretty accurate so far.

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:48 PM

Viva Banderas!
Beauty and brains. God gave with both hands to that lady.

RobCon on July 25, 2009 at 3:48 PM

HornetSting on July 25, 2009 at 3:46 PM

That’s a great idea. In the meantime, look for towns with say, dentists. That would set you on the right path.

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 3:49 PM

Update: Banderas answers the bell.

Hahahahahaa…

Rick got rolled.

Abby Adams on July 25, 2009 at 3:50 PM

Rick Sanchez sounds like another angry liberal.

Drunk on the kool-aid and numb with the antidepressants. His guy won and he’s still whining like a spoiled brat.

Bicyea on July 25, 2009 at 3:51 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 2:21 PM

When did our trolls get this stupid? Really, I think we need a study.

Esthier on July 25, 2009 at 3:40 PM

And Laura was not a Bush at that time and she was a MINOR.

Simpleshi+ you are truly a troll

CWforFreedom on July 25, 2009 at 3:51 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 3:49 PM

I would be prouder to claim a Billy Joe Jim Bob toothless relative than to claim someone like Bill Ayers. Believe it or not, some Conservatives know about personal hygiene, you a@#.

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:52 PM

Damn. In terms of twitters, this is a roundhouse kick…to his balls. Awesomeness. Plus, she was able to do it without resorting to that dumb text-speak that annoys me so much. Go Banderas! <3

Emily M. on July 25, 2009 at 3:53 PM

PWNED

Ingenue on July 25, 2009 at 3:53 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 3:49 PM

Wow another liberal with some original humor
/sarc

I thought you lib types were supposed to be creative. Must be your lack of an edumacation. There is little doubt that you are the most uneducated person here.

CWforFreedom on July 25, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Hahahahaha.

I love Julie Banderas.

AZCoyote on July 25, 2009 at 3:54 PM

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 3:49 PM

You’ve got it backwards, simple. Liberals are the ones who want us to cut back on electricity and go back to nature, recycle your own waste, etc.

Conservatives are the ones who like indoor plumbing, AC and good hygiene.

Esthier on July 25, 2009 at 3:54 PM

TXMomof3 on July 25, 2009 at 3:52 PM

How about spending some time with those 3 kids instead of playing on teh internets??

simplesimon on July 25, 2009 at 3:55 PM

I can’t believe that people are responding to simpeton. Its like a mosquito bite, the more you scratch it the more it itches. He is controling the comment section just by throwing insults out at you. Please ignore him. Sanchez is Chris Matthews little protege. Some day he too will have tingles running up his leg.

inspectorudy on July 25, 2009 at 3:55 PM

How do you say ‘douche bag’ in Spanish?

This is just one more reason why the media has had their Borodino and is headed towards their Waterloo–although one problem with that analogy is that the short little French guy was brilliant while the media is more like Elmer Fudd than Napolean

Janos Hunyadi on July 25, 2009 at 3:55 PM

HornetSting on July 25, 2009 at 3:46 PM

Low resolution, but can serve as a very rough guide.

DarkCurrent on July 25, 2009 at 3:56 PM

What’s CNN? Who’s Dick Sanchez??????????????

WhatsRight on July 25, 2009 at 3:56 PM