Obama: Greedy doctors are coming after your tonsils or something

posted at 10:06 pm on July 22, 2009 by Allahpundit

Gee, I’m really sorry I decided to skip this for “Ghost Hunters.” Watching The One explain how the medical industry has designs on your body parts would have been much better in hindsight. To think: The day is coming when instead of forcing you to take unnecessary tests, doctors will force you not to take necessary ones because they no longer have the resources to process them. Take that, profit motive.

This is what happens when you take health advice from a guy with a lifelong smoking habit. Exit question: Any truth to the rumor that Obama’s going to impose a new surtax on fatties? “But let me be clear: The time has come to put away the fudge.”

Link: O tonsils

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5

Jeez. What a flat out fraking liar our Dear Leader is.

I have allergies, had them most of my life. I used to get bronchitis once or twice a year. Never was it discussed to take my tonsils out. Instead, we went to an allergist where I would get shots to boost my immune system.

Barack Hussein Obama is a liar.

rbj on July 23, 2009 at 9:27 AM

No tort reform, the docors are incompetent crooks – why haven’t the physicians blown up the AMA for backing this piece of filth?

TexasJew on July 23, 2009 at 9:51 AM

don’t know and don’t car eif this was mentioned before but Palin knocks Obama on this 9 hours ago:

Obama on health care today:did he suggest docs take action out of financial self interest vs upholding Hippocratic oath?This causes pause in AK w/Feds proposed takeover of healthcare;let Americans work w/the docs of our choice vs govt deciding things like our kids tonsillectomy
about 9 hours ago from TwitterBerry

unseen on July 23, 2009 at 9:59 AM

I know people are going to ridicule his statement just because he said it and because most wouldn’t think it, but just wait until your doctor or dentist goes through a costly divorce, this stuff does happen. The idea that all doctors are ethical is just as stupid as thinking all lawyers are ethical or all politicians are ethical or all cops are ethical, or all people for that matter.

But I found his comment so unnecessary because he is not going to do anything to fix these instances, he’s just going to make it worse. Docs will still get paid different amounts for different procedures and if they don’t and receive some government mandated salary the care will get so horrible that you wouldn’t want to see a doctor in this country.

LevStrauss on July 23, 2009 at 10:01 AM

Mechelle got paid to be the ‘face’ of patient dumping schemes at UofC hospital…welcome to urban health care initiatives…

ginaswo on July 23, 2009 at 12:28 AM

Thats’ it right there. There’s the big savings! Dumping old people, republicans, downs syndrome kids anyone that doesn’t have much to offer the socialists!

It worked so well for Michelle’s hospital that Pinnochio decided to take it national.
Its great to be an American huh Michelle?

Oh well I’m off to sue the pants off my doctor for stealin my tonsils 49 years ago .
Anyone know a good trial Lawyer that can help me sue the crap out of healthcare thus reducing the costs for All?

I’m gonna be rich and some theavin doctors’ gonna pay.
Hi Ho, Hi Ho, its’ off to sue I go!
Speaking of Ho’s, oh wait Imus got fired for that one I better not!

dhunter on July 23, 2009 at 10:05 AM

DAMMIT! Now he tells me!

I’m scheduled to get my tonsils out next week! EVIL DOCTORS! EVIL!

Of course, the fact that I had two strep infections and enlarged tonsils while on my allergy medication probably has nothing to do with it.

(I’m really not looking forward to next week…. it’s gonna suck.)

Kai on July 23, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Stating his case for ObamaCare you can see why the guy NEVER practiced law a day in his life. He can’t make his case about ANYTHING! He would make as crappy a lawyer as he does a President.

Bicyea on July 23, 2009 at 10:10 AM

Not that dirtball’s tonsils. They probably got swallowed up in the back of a limo when he was playing doctor with a gay hustler, anyway.

alliebobbitt on July 23, 2009 at 10:11 AM

Don’t tonsilectomy, bro!

BuckeyeSam on July 23, 2009 at 10:24 AM

I can’t believe this man insulted all of our amazing physicians like this. We have the absolute BEST medical care I-N T-H-E W-O-R-L-D ! How dare he.

There are a “few”, very few, bad apples but there was no excuse for this.

stenwin77 on July 23, 2009 at 10:28 AM

SAY AHHHHHHHHHHRG!

Nalea on July 23, 2009 at 10:28 AM

For the democrats and their activists friends in the press,your pathetic attempt to move the goal posts on the “success” of your economic policies like the “stimulus” with the empty rhetoric of “we saved jobs”/”we saved the economy” is falling flat on it’s absurd face:

(via Instapundit)

Just 25% Now Say Stimulus Has Helped The Economy, 31% Say it Hurt

Thirty-one percent (31%) say the stimulus actually hurt the economy, little changed from a month ago. However, this is the first poll showing that more voters believe the plan hurt rather than helped.
A plurality (36%) says the plan has had no impact.

Political pundits around the Nation are obviously seeing the con job of “Hope and Change” dematerialize right before their eyes:

At big moment, President Obama goes small

Despite worrying signs — a slowing timetable, dipping poll numbers and a growing sense of uncertainty — Obama stepped to the podium as his allies seemed to be retaking the initiative in the battle for a large-scale change to the way America pays for health care. His administration reached a tentative agreement Tuesday with conservative Democrats to create a commission with enhanced powers to rein in Medicare spending. And the White House political arm had found a groove in attacks on Republicans for boastful, macho talk about “breaking” the president and “killing” his bill — rather than helping American families stay healthy. (“You haven’t seen me out there blaming the Republicans,” Obama said, despite his party’s full-throated attempts to do just that.)

But instead of shaking the rafters, he spent most of his hour just checking rhetorical boxes, with language so poll-tested and focus-grouped, it was bleached of life.

The democrats have filibuster proof control of both houses in Congress but have to resort to blaming Republicans because their policies are so corrupt and idiotic that they can’t even get their own constituents to bite down on them.

Whether Obama gets a watered down version of a Health bill done or not,his political capital and mighty image of being some kind of great leader and visionary will only exist in the minds of the die hard cultist base of his party and in the press core which will start to come around when this crap sandwich becomes to awful to swallow anymore.

Baxter Greene on July 23, 2009 at 10:34 AM

There are a “few”, very few, bad apples but there was no excuse for this.

stenwin77 on July 23, 2009 at 10:28 AM

It’s SIMPLE, the doctors don’t pay the kind of “protection”money the unions and trial attorneys pay so why should they expect treatment as good.

Jeff from WI on July 23, 2009 at 10:35 AM

Blah blah, “If we take some of the profit motive out…” Blah Blah “…that’s gonna incentivize the private sector to do even better.”

WTF!?!? Does this guy even listen to himself speak? So he’s gonna incentivize the private sector by taking away the profit motive…yeeaaahhhh…

EasyEight on July 23, 2009 at 10:36 AM

Regarding Obama’s remarks about doctors doing unnecessary tonsilectomies and such, there was a skin doctor here in Sarasota a couple years ago who was telling patients that they had skin cancer (melanoma) and that he’d have to operate, and he would. As the story goes, he was busted by a fake skin biopsy, which was actually bubble gum on a lab slide, and he told the “patient” that he had skin cancer.

He’s in jail now. The system worked in that case.

ornery_independent on July 23, 2009 at 10:59 AM

In the interest of exposing these profit motivated practitioner’s whom Obama wants to save us all from, I’ve written an expose of my visit to my profit motivated practitioner yesterday.

katablog.com on July 23, 2009 at 11:26 AM

Where I grew up in Canada, in order to have your tonsils out, you had to have tonsillitis at least three times in any given school year. Every year I got it twice – year in, year out, really bad cases of tonsillitis, but the docs could not remove the stupid things. Now in my thirties, I still get tonsillitis at least once a year. That is what happens when the government is in charge of your body.

holdfast on July 23, 2009 at 11:29 AM

TexasJew on July 23, 2009 at 9:51 AM

great question

LOL on the tonsils thing. Yeah, 40 years ago lots of docs were quick to pull tonsils in kids. The pendulum swung back the other way though, and now docs are very (sometimes too) reluctant to order a tonsillectomy.

shaking head….sadly, the majority of American voters are as ignorant about medical care as Obama, so this little comment may not cost him any support.

funky chicken on July 23, 2009 at 11:45 AM

Let’s all have a thousand people march into our congrescritter’s local offices, one at a time with a simple document for the congrescritter to sign.

I, Representative/senator _______________, do hearby swear that I will forgoe the special health care plans available for Congressman and Senators for me and family. Instead I will place myself and my family in the same system that I am making Americans accept.

Signed ______________________ Date ________

Witness _____________________ Date ________

Witness _____________________ Date ________

(Notary Space below)

When they refuse to sign, use this in the ads prior to the next primary or general election

bullseye on July 23, 2009 at 11:49 AM

Old joke:
What do you call that procedure to remove tonsils?
Tonsillectomy
Appendix?
Appendectomy
Bad breath?
Dontoctomy

joeyb on July 23, 2009 at 11:51 AM

holdfast

My case wasn’t as bad as yours, but I had the same thing happen to me. Except in my case my doctor and I TALKED about it. He told me he usually wouldn’t recommend a tonsillectomy unless something similar happened (2-3X per year). But since I had a long history of infections, if I WANTED it done he would do it. I did it and have had only 1 major cold in the past two years vs 2-3 three colds and at least one infection per year. Don’t think I would have been able to make that decision under ObamaCare.

xax on July 23, 2009 at 12:24 PM

I’m 45 and still have my tonsils.

Guess I better get down to the doctor’s office so he can make his Porsche payment this month.

David2.0 on July 23, 2009 at 12:27 PM

HMMMMM

double talk at its best.

Ins. Co’s won’t pay for care you need but will pay for needles Tonsil removal but will pay for nurmous test for the same thing.

WTF???????????

Rick007 on July 23, 2009 at 12:42 PM

Excellent primer on the healthcare reform bills.

Ted Torgerson on July 23, 2009 at 1:30 PM

The most striking thing to me about this clip is that it is obvious that even he doesn’t believe a single word he’s saying.

What a crap sandwich.

peski on July 23, 2009 at 1:53 PM

Obama is right. The other day i went to see the doctor for a chest cold and he proceeded to look at his profit chart and recommended i get breast implants to help insulate my chest.

Now $8000.00 later i don’t get very many chest colds, however these 44 DDs look mighty awkward on my 46 inch man chest and do nothing for my hairy back.

If only Obama had been elected earlier to help protect us common folk from those greedy doctors i wouldn’t be embarassed to take off my shirt when i play football with my mates.

P.S.

WHO F#CKING PRESCRIBES A TONSILECTOMY FOR A SORE THROAT?

IS THIS MORON ON CRACK?

ITS LIKE HE JUST LIES OUT OF HIS A$$ AND THE USELESS PRESS GO ALONG WITH IT.

SO F R U S T R A T I N G!!!

BillaryMcBush on July 23, 2009 at 3:15 PM

In light of this knowledge from the Mighty O, I’m trying to put my recent colonoscopy into perspective…

Sorry, I just can’t.

karl9000 on July 23, 2009 at 3:36 PM

He needs to see a doctor about his white hair he is getting.

workingforpigs on July 23, 2009 at 3:41 PM

He needs to see a doctor about his white hair he is getting.

workingforpigs on July 23, 2009 at 3:41 PM

Yeah, and hopefully the doctor will perform a lobotomy.

atheling on July 23, 2009 at 3:55 PM

The next time I see my doctor I will remind him, hands off, I do not have my tonsils. We will both have a laugh.
BO is not only a serial liar but now he has turned into one big JOKE.

Gulf Coast on July 23, 2009 at 5:13 PM

BO is not only a serial liar but now he has turned into one big JOKE.threat to everything that has made america great.

Gulf Coast on July 23, 2009 at 5:13 PM

MIFY (modified it for you)

bullseye on July 23, 2009 at 5:16 PM

“Right now, doctors a lot of times are forced to make decisions based on the fee payment schedule that’s out there. … The doctor may look at the reimbursement system and say to himself, ‘You know what? I make a lot more money if I take this kid’s tonsils out,’”

Honestly, the dripping irony of this statement is just too blatant not to comment on. For years now the Left has been proselytizing that doctors are sacrosanct, way better than that imaginary male god-ghost, The Almighty, since doctors are people of science. So pure, in fact, that one should not politicize doctor/patient decisions when it comes to removing a living human being, even thought the government is subsidizing these procedures on the order of 10s of billions of dollars yearly.

Now, the president has effectively put the lie to that claim in one small sentence, it would be interesting to have a MSM reporter pose that question to him.

Sailfish on July 23, 2009 at 6:06 PM

Its not only your tonsils they want
Here, happy reading…
There is a man by the name of Peter Fleckstein (aka Fleckman) who is reading it and has been posting on Twitter his findings. This is from his postings (Note: All comments are Fleckman’s)

Pg 16: SEC. 102. PROTECTING THE CHOICE TO KEEP CURRENT COVERAGE. lines 3-26 of the HC Bill – OUTLAWS PRIVATE INSURANCE by forbidding enrollment after HR 3022 is passed into law.

Pg 21-22: SEC. 113. INSURANCE RATING RULES of the HC Bill MANDATES the Government will audit books of ALL EMPLOYERS that self insure!!

Pg 29: SEC. 122. ESSENTIAL BENEFITS PACKAGE DEFINED: lines 4-16 in the HC bill – YOUR HEALTHCARE IS RATIONED!!!

Pg 30: SEC. 123. HEALTH BENEFITS ADVISORY COMMITTEE of HC bill – THERE WILL BE A GOVERNMENT COMMITTEE that decides what treatments/benefits you get.

Pg 42: SEC. 142. DUTIES AND AUTHORITY OF COMMISSIONER of HC Bill – The Health Choices Commissioner will choose your HC Benefits for you. You have no choice!

PG 50-51: SEC. 152. PROHIBITING DISCRIMINATION IN HEALTH CARE in HC bill – HC will be provided to ALL non US citizens, ILLEGAL or otherwise.

Pg 58: SEC. 163. ADMINISTRATIVE SIMPLIFICATION HC Bill – Government will have real-time access to individual’s finances and a National ID Healthcard will be issued!

Pg 59: SEC. 163. ADMINISTRATIVE SIMPLIFICATIONHC Bill lines 21-24 Government will have DIRECT access to your BANK ACCOUNTS for electronic funds transfer. This means the government can go in and take your money right out of your bank account.

PG 65: SEC. 164. REINSURANCE PROGRAM FOR RETIREES is a payoff subsidized plan for retirees and their families in Unions and community orgs (ACORN).

Pg 72: SEC. 201. ESTABLISHMENT OF HEALTH INSURANCE EXCHANGE; OUTLINE OF DUTIES; DEFINITIONS Lines 8-14 Government is creating an HC Exchange to bring private HC plans under Government control.

PG 84: SEC. 203. BENEFITS PACKAGE LEVELS HC Bill – Government mandates ALL benefit packages for private HC plans in the Exchange

PG 85: SEC. 203. BENEFITS PACKAGE LEVELS Line 7 HC Bill – SPECIFICATION OF BENEFIT LEVELS FOR PLANS = The Government will ration your Healthcare!

PG 91: SEC. 204. CONTRACTS FOR THE OFFERING OF EXCHANGE-PARTICIPATING HEALTH BENEFITS PLANS Lines 4-7 HC Bill – Government mandates linguistic appropriate services. Example – Translation for illegal aliens!

Pg 95: SEC. 205. OUTREACH AND ENROLLMENT OF EXCHANGE-ELIGIBLE INDIVIDUALS AND EMPLOYERS IN EXCHANGE-PARTICIPATING HEALTH BENEFITS PLAN HC Bill Lines 8-18 The Government will use groups i.e., ACORN & Americorps to sign up individuals for Government HC plan.

PG 102: SEC. 205. OUTREACH AND ENROLLMENT OF EXCHANGE-ELIGIBLE INDIVIDUALS AND EMPLOYERS IN EXCHANGE-PARTICIPATING HEALTH BENEFITS PLAN Lines 12-18 HC Bill – Medicaid Eligible Individuals will be automatically enrolled in Medicaid. No choice!

pg 124: SEC. 223. PAYMENT RATES FOR ITEMS AND SERVICES lines 24-25 HC No company can sue the GOVERNMENT on price fixing! No “judicial review” against Government Monopoly!!

pg 127: SEC. 225. PROVIDER PARTICIPATION Lines 1-16 HC Bill – Doctors/ AMA – The Government will tell YOU what you can make.

Pg 145: SEC. 312. EMPLOYER RESPONSIBILITY TO CONTRIBUTE TOWARDS EMPLOYEE AND DEPENDENT COVERAGE Line 15-17 An Employer MUST auto enroll employees into public option plan. NO CHOICE!!

Pg 146: SEC. 312. EMPLOYER RESPONSIBILITY TO CONTRIBUTE TOWARDS EMPLOYEE AND DEPENDENT COVERAGE Lines 22-25 Employers MUST pay 4 HC 4 part time employees AND their families.

Pg 149: SEC. 313. EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS IN LIEU OF COVERAGE Lines 16-24 ANY Employer with payroll of $400k and above who does not provide public option pays 8% tax on all payroll.

pg 150: SEC. 313. EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTIONS IN LIEU OF COVERAGE Lines 9-13 Business’s with payroll between $251k – $400k who doesn’t provide public option pays 2-6% tax on all payroll.

Pg 167: SEC. 401. TAX ON INDIVIDUALS WITHOUT ACCEPTABLE HEALTH CARE COVERAGE Lines 18-23 ANY individual who doesn’t have acceptable HC according to Government will be taxed 2.5% of income.

Pg 170: SEC. 401. TAX ON INDIVIDUALS WITHOUT ACCEPTABLE HEALTH CARE COVERAGE Lines 1-3 HC Bill Any NONRESIDENT Alien is EXEMPT from individual taxes. (Americans will pay)

Pg 195: HC Bill – SEC. 421. CREDIT FOR SMALL BUSINESS EMPLOYEE HEALTH COVERAGE EXPENSES Officers and employees of HC Administration (GOVERNMENT) will have access to ALL Americans financial and personal records!

PG 203: SEC. 441. SURCHARGE ON HIGH INCOME INDIVIDUALS Line 14-15 HC – “The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax” Yes, it says that!

Pg 239: SEC. 1121. SUSTAINABLE GROWTH RATE REFORM Line 14-24 HC Bill Government will reduce physician services for Medicaid. Seniors, low income, poor affected.

Pg 241: SEC. 1121. SUSTAINABLE GROWTH RATE REFORM Line 6-8 HC Bill – Doctors, doesn’t matter what specialty you have, you’ll all be paid the same.

PG 253: SEC. 1122. MISVALUED CODES UNDER THE PHYSICIAN FEE

SCHEDULE Line 10-18 Government sets value of Doctor’s time, professional judgment, etc. Literally value of humans.

PG 265: SEC. 1131. INCORPORATING PRODUCTIVITY IMPROVEMENTS INTO MARKET BASKET UPDATES THAT DO NOT ALREADY INCORPORATE SUCH IMPROVEMENTS. Government mandates and controls productivity for private HC industries.

PG 268: SEC. 1141. RENTAL AND PURCHASE OF POWER-DRIVEN WHEELCHAIRS. Federal Government regulates rental and purchase of power driven wheelchairs

PG 272: SEC. 1145. TREATMENT OF CERTAIN CANCER HOSPITALS – Cancer patients – welcome to rationing!

Page 280: SEC. 1151. REDUCING POTENTIALLY PREVENTABLE HOSPITAL READMISSIONS The Government will penalize hospitals for what Government deems preventable readmissions.

Pg 298: SEC. 1151. REDUCING POTENTIALLY PREVENTABLE HOSPITAL READMISSIONS Lines 9-11 Doctors! Treat a patient during initial admission that results in a readmission? Government will penalize you.

Pg 317: SEC. 1156. LIMITATION ON MEDICARE EXCEPTIONS TO THE PROHIBITION ON CERTAIN PHYSICIAN REFERRALS MADE TO HOSPITALS Lines 13-20 OMG!! PROHIBITION on ownership and investment! Government tells Doctors what and how much they can own!

Pg 317-318: SEC. 1156. LIMITATION ON MEDICARE EXCEPTIONS TO THE PROHIBITION ON CERTAIN PHYSICIAN REFERRALS MADE TO HOSPITALS lines 21-25, 1-3 PROHIBITION on expansion – Government is mandating hospitals cannot expand!

pg 321: SEC. 1156. LIMITATION ON MEDICARE EXCEPTIONS TO THE PROHIBITION ON CERTAIN PHYSICIAN REFERRALS MADE TO HOSPITALS Lines 2-13 Hospitals have option to apply for exception BUT community input required. Can you say ACORN?!!

Pg 335: SEC. 1162. QUALITY BONUS PAYMENTS Lines 16-25 Pg 336-339 – Government mandates establishment of outcome based measures. HC the way they want. Rationing

Pg 341: SEC. 1162. QUALITY BONUS PAYMENTS Lines 3-9 Government has authority to disqualify Medicare Advantage Plans, HMOs, etc. Forcing people into Government plan.

Pg 354: SEC. 1177. EXTENSION OF AUTHORITY OF SPECIAL NEEDS PLANS TO RESTRICT ENROLLMENT – Government will RESTRICT enrollment of Special needs people! OMG! My sister has Downs Syndrome!!!

Pg 379: SEC. 1191. TELEHEALTH EXPANSION AND ENHANCEMENTS Government creates more bureaucracy – Telehealth Advisory Committee Can you say HC by phone?

PG 425: SEC. 1233. ADVANCE CARE PLANNING CONSULTATION Lines 4-12 Government mandates Advance Care Planning Consult. Think Senior Citizens end of life

Pg 425: SEC. 1233. ADVANCE CARE PLANNING CONSULTATION Lines 17-19 Government will instruct and consult regarding living wills, durable powers of attorney. Mandatory!

PG 425: SEC. 1233. ADVANCE CARE PLANNING CONSULTATION Lines 22-25, 426 Lines 1-3 Government provides approved list of end of life resources, guiding you in death!

PG 427: SEC. 1233. ADVANCE CARE PLANNING CONSULTATION Lines 15-24 Government mandates program for orders for end of life. The Government has a say in how your life ends!

Pg 429: SEC. 1233. ADVANCE CARE PLANNING CONSULTATION Lines 1-9 An “advance care planning consultant” will be used frequently as patients health deteriorates.

PG 429: SEC. 1233. ADVANCE CARE PLANNING CONSULTATION Lines 10-12 “advance care consultation” may include an ORDER 4 end of life plans. AN ORDER from GOV

Pg 429: SEC. 1233. ADVANCE CARE PLANNING CONSULTATION Lines 13-25 – The Government will specify which Doctors can write an end of life order.

PG 430: SEC. 1233. ADVANCE CARE PLANNING CONSULTATION Lines 11-15 The Government will decide what level of treatment you will have at end of life.

Pg 469: SEC. 1302. MEDICAL HOME PILOT PROGRAM Community Based Home Medical Services=Non profit organizations. Hello, ACORN Medical Services here!!?

Page 472: SEC. 1302. MEDICAL HOME PILOT PROGRAM Lines 14-17 PAYMENT TO COMMUNITY-BASED ORG. 1 monthly payment 2 a community-based org. Like ACORN?

PG 489: SEC. 1308. COVERAGE OF MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPIST SERVICES AND MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR SERVICES The Government will cover Marriage and Family therapy. Which means they will insert Government into your marriage

Pg 494-498: SEC. 1308. COVERAGE OF MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPIST SERVICES AND MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR SERVICES Government will cover Mental Health Services including defining, creating, rationing those services

Here’s the link

stacy on July 23, 2009 at 6:11 PM

As always he’s making old-fashioned, doctrinaire marxist arguments: we’ve got to take “the profit motive” out and let wise government bureaucrats decide.

Another scary example of that was this Spring when he said he wanted to “end the boom and bust cycles” in the economy – boom and bust are corrective mechanisms, without the economy just stagnates, like the Soviet Union or any other socialist hell hole.

modifiedcontent on July 24, 2009 at 1:09 AM

Exit question; Who got Obama’s tonsils?

Cybergeezer on July 24, 2009 at 9:08 AM

“The Chinese have an expression: ‘Shoot the chickens to scare the monkeys

He is giving docs notice.
Threats are the Chicago Way.

seven on July 24, 2009 at 9:38 AM

I wonder if the telepromter has tonsils.

workingforpigs on July 24, 2009 at 10:33 AM

What’s next, circumcisions? I can hear Obama now:

National Health Care Insurance Reform will largely put an end to this painful and usually expensive procedure.

As my good friend Rev. Wright told me, this a myth perpetrated by Joooooos as a way of lining the pockets of mohels around the world. We just want to keep the gynecologists honest and discourage any unnecessary surgeries when you can accomplish the same thing with a box of Q-Tips for a few dollars.

Besides, why cut part of it off before you even know how big it’s going to get [laughter]?

Obama, what a schmuck!