Obama hits back at DeMint on health care: It’s not about me

posted at 3:45 pm on July 20, 2009 by Allahpundit

Thus spaketh a guy who can’t open his mouth to say so much as gesundheit without referencing some aspect of his own biography.

We told you yesterday that the White House planned on using the comments of Sen. Jim DeMint, R-SC, about opposing President Obama’s health care reform efforts against the GOP.

“If we’re able to stop Obama on this, it will be his Waterloo, it will break him and we will show that we can along with the American people, begin to push those freedom solutions that work in every area of our society,” DeMint said on a conference call.

Today, Mr. Obama did so.

You’ll find his faux-indignant reply below. In fact, more than any other Democratic program thus far and probably any other to come before 2012, ObamaCare is indeed all about the O: Not only is it the ne plus ultra of The One’s gargantuan statist ambitions and the centerpiece of his domestic policy, its fate now depends almost entirely on whether he can leverage his dwindling political capital to push it through. That’s why he’s in such a rush to get it passed even though a more cautious approach would produce a better bill. The goal isn’t to offer Americans the best possible congressionally devised system and then let them decide if they want it; the goal is to make sure Obama keeps his cardinal campaign promise of passing universal health care, whatever that means in practice, and the only way to do that is to get whatever crap bill he can passed before the country turns on him over the economy. Tick tock.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Stuart Varney just said the “wheels are coming off this presidency” on Hannity’s show.

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 4:17 PM

It’s not about him, but he’ll go on TV Wednesday night to try and re-sell it.

Complete and utter douche.

SouthernGent on July 20, 2009 at 4:04 PM

And tomorrow morning on NBC… a candid scripted conversation with Merdith V.

txag92 on July 20, 2009 at 4:09 PM

How in the world can people not see how ridiculous this all is? When did President Bush go on morning news shows to push his agenda? And a better question is probably, would the morning news shows even have let President Bush in the building or on their airwaves to actually talk to the American people without spin?

I hope people wake up soon. I start my new job in St. Louis on the 27th and I won’t be eligible for insurance until September 1st. If this monstrosity goes through, I won’t be able to get private insurance.

MobileVideoEngineer on July 20, 2009 at 4:17 PM

White House staffers were working all weekend with members and staffers from the House and Senate to try to resolve more than a dozen major points of disagreement on health care reform — from how to fund it to whether there should be a public plan.

(ABC, Tapper)

A DOZEN MAJOR points of DISAGREEMENT ? Why, those Congress critters dominated by Obama’s party disagree on 12 issues to be resolved by Friday? How DARE they oppose the Great One with their nitpicky worries about little things like a trillion dollars?

Obama: It’s not about me, it’s about Congress. They’re so stupid, they don’t know I have a gift. I shall speak, and the oceans shall stop rising, and the 47 million uninsured Americans in 57 states shall be healed by the Horn of Plenty of winged unicorns, and Pharma-Voldemort shall cure cancer at the Hogwarts School of Medicine in the Land of Nod(ding Sheeple).

Thus spake Zoroaster Zerobama.

Steve Z on July 20, 2009 at 4:17 PM

Escape from reeducation Camp

–another shovel ready project—

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 4:05 PM

Hey Ted,

Read on one of yesterdays threads that you’re in Champaign,
I’m in Urbana, we should grab a beer and compare notes somtime. Whaddaya think?

Archimedes on July 20, 2009 at 4:17 PM

I hear GE owns about 80% of NBC and that GE stands to gain monumentally from this health care plan going through–they will get the contract to make health records electronic, and that’s only the beginning…Obama and MSNBC…makes you go hmmmm.

RepubChica on July 20, 2009 at 3:52 PM

Gee, I wonder if GE is in the healthcare business?

misslizzi on July 20, 2009 at 4:17 PM

Obama is a girl.
girlyman
peski on July 20, 2009 at 4:14 PM

FIFY

Key West Reader on July 20, 2009 at 4:18 PM

I think he needs to give us another infomercial to show us how NOT about him it truly is.

Ampersand on July 20, 2009 at 4:18 PM

“I for One am simply excited to have an actual person to scapegoat for my failures as a leader, rather than my typical strawmen.”

/Obama

Flyover Country on July 20, 2009 at 3:51 PM

Even here he employs a strawman argument, though. DeMint didn’t say it was about Obama… DeMint made quite clear that it was about defeating this crap bill, which would destroy Obama’s ability to prevent a better bill from getting done in the future. Obama was just a malevolent bystander–unsympathetic collateral damange, if you will–with respect to DeMint’s statement.

DaveS on July 20, 2009 at 4:18 PM

Good luck videoengineer.

Sign up to do a video compilation of tea party goers getting the “let ‘em eat cake” treatment by Missouri Senators and congressmen and you’ll get enough donations to be privately insured.

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 4:18 PM

even though a more cautious approach would produce a better bill.

Or no bill at all…

ballz2wallz on July 20, 2009 at 4:19 PM

Once again, I cannot bear to watch this scumbag.

guntotinglibertarian on July 20, 2009 at 4:19 PM

The hell it isn’t.

Fletch54 on July 20, 2009 at 3:52 PM

Truly. Of course, everything that this goofy gang of liberal clowns has done is wrapped in weird imagery of the singularity of O’Bonehead. That he is so embarrassingly stupid and kneejerk leftist only makes their singular focus all the funnier.

And as his numbers continue their downward trek, the risk of having tied everything to Obama will become more apparent: when the voters have decided that there is a disaster and it is Ogabe, at election time it will be so easy to wrap him around every Democrat’s head like a lead necklace and drown them all.

Jaibones on July 20, 2009 at 4:19 PM

MobileVideoEngineer on July 20, 2009 at 4:17 PM

Congratulations on your new job! Was it saved or created by Porkulus, or by your own efforts?

Steve Z on July 20, 2009 at 4:19 PM

Do we get to hear the one’s speeches there….

Nothing but.

Is it like band camp?

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 4:02 PM

Band camp. Heh.

progressoverpeace on July 20, 2009 at 4:19 PM

Somebody check and see if Disney World is missing something from the Hall of Presidents.

And what is that remote control that Soros’ is carrying around all the time anyway?

BobMbx on July 20, 2009 at 4:20 PM

/Obama

Flyover Country on July 20, 2009 at 3:51 PM

dude- you are so on it! I know funny and dat’s funny

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 4:20 PM

He makes me physically ill. I wish he never came into my life. I mean, I will never live another day not knowing this maniac and I could have lived 80 lifetimes perfectly fine without knowing he existed.

I am trying so very hard to avoid the word, “hate.” It’s getting really difficult.

Mommypundit on July 20, 2009 at 4:20 PM

MobileVideoEngineer on July 20, 2009 at 4:17 PM

Congratulations on your new endeavor! Please, don’t worry about all this health care stuff. It will not pass.

Key West Reader on July 20, 2009 at 4:20 PM

The Liberals also have,whats that fancy number,somewhere
around 10 Million illegal aliens covered as well!!

Buying Liberal votes!!

canopfor on July 20, 2009 at 4:20 PM

“It’s not about me.”

I was born at night, but not last night.

ICBM on July 20, 2009 at 4:21 PM

MayBee on July 20, 2009 at 4:21 PM

Mommypundit on July 20, 2009 at 4:20 PM

The word loathe works quite well. It throws the lefties off course when they have to look it up. Also, Chammomile Tea. And the occasional bowl. Of Cheerios.

Key West Reader on July 20, 2009 at 4:22 PM

“It’s not really about me” … which is why I’m going to have to say that it’s not really about me, to make it all about me. Now that we’re talking about me …

progressoverpeace on July 20, 2009 at 4:22 PM

I’ve worn out my mute button.

I’m going to make, and market, sponge rubber bricks to throw at the silent TV when his face shows up on it. Call ‘em Bama Bricks.

Yoop on July 20, 2009 at 4:22 PM

I want a double suicide teleprompter collapse on Wednesday. Uh.

Key West Reader on July 20, 2009 at 4:23 PM

When did President Bush go on morning news shows to push his agenda?

He never did. His ego was in check. It wans’t about him, it was about the Country.

With this new guy it’s all about the “O”.

FireBlogger on July 20, 2009 at 4:24 PM

mommy–no need to H8, simply do what the rest of us are doing—it’s called relentless pursuit. He hears footsteps… today, blood is in the water. This is STILL our country, and the only way it is going to get taken from us is from our cold dead fingers…

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 4:24 PM

Yoop on July 20, 2009 at 4:22 PM

Shhh.. You mustn’t stimulate enterprenureal thought or economy boosting measures. You mustn’t stimulate… a

Key West Reader on July 20, 2009 at 4:24 PM

Mommypundit on July 20, 2009 at 4:20 PM

I don’t hate the guy, really. I just want him out of office, out of power, and out of my life as quickly as humanly possible.

BobMbx on July 20, 2009 at 4:24 PM

Steve Z on July 20, 2009 at 4:19 PM

LOL, it was by my own efforts. I’ve been looking for full time employment since September 2008 and I had to find it 2 states away. At least it’s only a little over 6 hours away (I’m in Ohio now).

MobileVideoEngineer on July 20, 2009 at 4:25 PM

Samuel Adams once quipped, “It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people’s minds.”

now, go set some fires

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 4:26 PM

Not the unicorn?

Count to 10 on July 20, 2009 at 4:03 PM

My mistake.

Say, when is Obama going to come out and admit that he’s extending cradle-to-grave healthcare coverage to illegal aliens and, as a result, a 15-member panel in DC is going to say coverage for illegal aliens will trump healthcare for elderly–and I don’t mean absurd end-of-life care because I’m a loud advocate for living wills and durable powers of attorney for healthcare. Young or old, if two docs determine that you ain’t coming back, I say pull the plug, even on nutrition and hydration, in accordance with controlling state law. But denying knee and hip replacements because we’re covering illegal aliens is absurd.

Explain that Obama. And GOP, time to speak up. It’s only one of many problems.

BuckeyeSam on July 20, 2009 at 4:26 PM

“It’s not about me…” at least until you remember, “I won”

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 4:26 PM

I want a double suicide teleprompter collapse on Wednesday. Uh.

Key West Reader on July 20, 2009 at 4:23 PM

Don’t worry. If ObamaCare becomes law, there will be a $60 million provision for “Assisted Self-Obsolescence (TelePrompter)”.

Flyover Country on July 20, 2009 at 4:29 PM

Do we get to hear the one’s speeches there….
Nothing but.

Is it like band camp?

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 4:02 PM
Band camp. Heh.

progressoverpeace on July 20, 2009 at 4:19 PM

Prior to our relocation, it might be best to plan woh to avoid Obama’s NCSF! If you’re unaware of this it’s from his Colorado Springs speech, and like Orwell’s books is being heavily redacted in the transcripts. The print media omit all reference to the NCSF in their archives,

WSJ- http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2008/07/02/obamas-remarks-on-service/. But in this clip he clearly calls for an internal security apparatus, skip to about the 16:50 mark here,

Obo’s “Organize for America” is the precursor from which this will develop.

Archimedes on July 20, 2009 at 4:29 PM

One day soon, when the USA isn’t even a 3rd world country any longer, people sitting huddled together in holes with live animals to keep warm (because fire will be illegal due to its carbon emissions), drinking water with human and animal waste in it; those of us that can still read will look back and be able to say, “Hey look, the bills that started the destruction of the US were passed by Obama and his Democrat collegues in the House and Senate! They said they’d get it done and they did!”

Won’t that be wonderful? Maybe it will be a paper record and I’ll be able to wipe my butt with one sheet of it.

Geministorm on July 20, 2009 at 4:30 PM

“It’s not about me…” at least until you remember, “I won”

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 4:26 PM

ROFLMAO!!

progressoverpeace on July 20, 2009 at 4:30 PM

Mommypundit on July 20, 2009 at 4:20 PM

Sorry, but I overcame that hurdle in March 2008 when I learned about obama’s membership at Wright’s church. obama is absolutely un-American. I apologize to no one for that assessment. He hates this country.

BuckeyeSam on July 20, 2009 at 4:30 PM

We know it’s all about you Obama, now tell us who the hell you are, where the hell you came from, and why the hell you want to destroy our country.

fourdeucer on July 20, 2009 at 4:30 PM

BuckeyeSam on July 20, 2009 at 4:26 PM

Look, as has been explained on this blog before, all you need to do is watch Logans Run. All is explained there. You’ll feel better knowing you won’t have to suffer the degradation of being called “raisin”, having your sex life being used to define the passage of time (it’s an old joke, OK?), and many others.

BTW, the Super Grape Kool-Aide is especially good today…..

BobMbx on July 20, 2009 at 4:30 PM

Rasmussen says today:

Overall, 50% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the President’s performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove. The President earns approval from 41% of white voters, 97% of black voters, and 58% of all other voters. See other recent demographic highlights.

That is his lowest level yet and it will go down even more over the next few days. Pretty soon he will be underwater in the polls. His approval rating is -7 today too.

No indication that there is any racism involved in his numbers when 39% more blacks approved of him than any other voters. I thought blacks didn’t like “OREOS” that are black on the outside and white in the middle. Nobama is the quintessential OREO.

TruthToBeTold on July 20, 2009 at 4:34 PM

I think he’s evil. You can’t pass laws this foolish unless you actually want to. He knows of the enormous cost, he knows what it will do to the economy, and he doesn’t care. What does he care about? The result: a broken America.

And while I’m on the subject, you know what else is evil? Forcing taxpayer-citizens of a free country to pay for partial-birth abortions. How evil is that?! And they ask why or how otherwise good and law-abiding German citizens could do what they did to the Jews in WWII!

RWExtremist on July 20, 2009 at 4:35 PM

Still has to read it off a teleprompter, even when he “speaks from the heart”.

How sad.

MarkT on July 20, 2009 at 4:37 PM

Gee, I wonder if GE is in the healthcare business?

misslizzi on July 20, 2009 at 4:17 PM

Yup…and guess what else those suckers make–solar cells and wind turbines…Jeffrey Immelt, CEO of NBC/GE is hedging his bets on gargantuan govermment contracts in the next five years in the green department and in healthcare after nearly bringing the company stock down..it will undoubtedly become the most powerful company in America if he and Obama have their way…the marriage of business, media and big government will be complete. On our dime, of course.

RepubChica on July 20, 2009 at 4:37 PM

One hour after saying “It’s not about me”, Obama stood with the Apollo 11 astronauts and talked about he plans to make science and math cool again. And about his administration’s goal for the US to have the highest percentage of college graduates. A moving tribute to 3 great men, no?MayBee on July 20, 2009 at 4:21 PM

The primay objective of math & science is supposed to accurate not “cool”. And we all know how “uncool” it is to be an AGW denier don’t we?

We got into this mess because to many voted as if it was American Idol instead of a presidency last year and voted for cool over competence!

Wait till they find out how “uncool” tyranny is!

Archimedes on July 20, 2009 at 4:39 PM

So the WH staff and congressional staffers worked hard all weekend. Too bad their boss took the weekend off again.

lonestar1 on July 20, 2009 at 4:39 PM

look, you must start emailing your entire address book to get those people to call/write their congresspeople/senators. say NO to obamacare. say NO to every damn thing coming out of Congress.

obama is anti-American. he wants this country to fail. we can not allow him. get on the phones!

kelley in virginia on July 20, 2009 at 4:40 PM

btw, its probably the coolest july day in 15 years here today. southern virginia is in high 60s/low 70s. we’re usually in mid/upper 90s this time of the year.

see al gore is helping! woo hoo!

kelley in virginia on July 20, 2009 at 4:41 PM

Archimedes on July 20, 2009 at 4:29 PM

When the idiot messiah said that his domestic security service needed to be as well-funded as the military, that was really the point that showed what he truly wanted. Besides the true and absolute insanity in that call (forget the fact that any domestic force would have no need of a navy, aircraft carriers, a strategic nuclear arsenal, an air force, …) the intent is laid bare. No one could misunderstand what he was trying to say. How America let that one go I will never know. I am guessing that most Americans never heard about such an insane and nutty idea.

progressoverpeace on July 20, 2009 at 4:42 PM

If it’s not about Big O, then let’s try waiting for a plan to save healthcare costs that actually SAVES MONEY.

Any plan that forces you to run larger deficits should get tossed right off the table. And if you don’t know how much you’re saving with your plan, then think twice before investing.

hawksruleva on July 20, 2009 at 4:46 PM

TruthToBeTold on July 20, 2009 at 4:34 PM

Give it time, this is the fall back position when ever he finds resisitance to ideas.

No matter that geneaology wise he is only minimally AA. BHO’s make-up, = 50% caucasion/43% semite(arab)/7% african,

Archimedes on July 20, 2009 at 4:47 PM

I’m putting all my $$ into companies that produce torches and pitchforks. BIG boom coming in those industries.

HadithHarry on July 20, 2009 at 4:47 PM

Hey Ted,

Read on one of yesterdays threads that you’re in Champaign,
I’m in Urbana, we should grab a beer and compare notes somtime. Whaddaya think?

Archimedes on July 20, 2009 at 4:17 PM

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 4:50 PM

It’s…I WON… not…I WON… about…I WON… me…” at least until you remember, “I won”

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 4:26 PM

FIFY. Remember those subliminal messages for popcorn and snacks on the screen at the movies. Well, if you play Obama’s tapes real slow above is what you hear. ;-)

Yoop on July 20, 2009 at 4:51 PM

thanks yoopster–I must’ve forgot–he One.

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 4:53 PM

Obama hits back at DeMint on health care: It’s not about me

Oh, but it is

bluelightbrigade on July 20, 2009 at 4:53 PM

HadithHarry on July 20, 2009 at 4:47 PM

Riots&Effigies 2009 :]

bluelightbrigade on July 20, 2009 at 4:54 PM

HadithHarry on July 20, 2009 at 4:47 PM

I thought we were s’posed to be investing in shovels…. and I thought all them’s dude at that Caterpiller plant in Illinois were going to get rehired. Y’mean that ain’t a happenin’ yet?

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 4:57 PM

progressoverpeace on July 20, 2009 at 4:42 PM

Yeah that was kinda his defining moment. That every paper of note omits these lines, is the scary part. If they were willing to aide & abet his intent then, we can be fairly sure that when people are sent for re-education they’ll in the tank for that as well.

There’s a vid out there with an FBI informant who was in the SDS in the 70′s, describing Ayer’s Co. predicting then to0 need camps for around 25 million. And that 6 million or so would be “beyond salvage”, his solution ” liquidation”.

As I look around at the lay of the land and the shape it is taking on, I feel like I’ve been trapped like a bug between the pages of “Animal Farm!”

Archimedes on July 20, 2009 at 4:58 PM

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 4:50 PM

I was once mistaken for Ted Kennedy. I’m fat, routinely drunk and have been known to kill a secretary or two.

Flyover Country on July 20, 2009 at 4:58 PM

Didn’t “I” talk with the Caterpillar CEO and he told “I” that he was for sure going to start rehiring once “I” signed “MY” stimulus bill….?

/ME

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 4:59 PM

“This isn’t about me. This isn’t about politics.”-Obama

You sure could have fooled me there Mr. President.

Rightwingguy on July 20, 2009 at 5:00 PM

Flyover Country on July 20, 2009 at 4:58 PM

Ha ha! but you tried really, really hard–like seven times–to help get her out of that car right?

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 5:01 PM

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 4:50 PM

I think he might be referring to me. I’m in Champaign, IL

Rightwingguy on July 20, 2009 at 5:02 PM

I wonder if “The One” is hungry today, because he’s for sure getting his lunch eaten on this blog.

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 5:03 PM

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 4:50 PM

Oh and btw Ted, I’ve got a bone to pick with you on who is far less talented to who.

Rightwingguy on July 20, 2009 at 5:03 PM

nope sorry, not in champaign. You must have me confused with someone far less talented.ted c on July 20, 2009 at 4:50 PM

Bummer! Being in UofI world I am far behind enemy lines here! Will be in need of “underground assets” real soon methinks.

Archimedes on July 20, 2009 at 5:03 PM

there he is–found–

the only reference I made to Champagne yesterday was when I compared Obama’s sale of Obamacare to “Hotel California”

–pink champagne on ice

–you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave…

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 5:04 PM

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 5:01 PM

Do you know how heavy a body is when it’s been dead in a trunk for 3 weeks?!

/gallows humor

Flyover Country on July 20, 2009 at 5:04 PM

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 4:50 PM

Oh and btw Ted, I’ve got a bone to pick with you on who is far less talented to THAN who.

Fixed it.

Rightwingguy on July 20, 2009 at 5:04 PM

Rightwingguy on July 20, 2009 at 5:03 PM

sorry dude–it’s not about me… :)

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 5:05 PM

it’s about “The Won” and what he can do for you…

He’s like UPS

What can brown do for you today…?

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 5:06 PM

did I say that? was that my outside voice?

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 5:06 PM

OT but has MSNBC had the logo on screen very long? HA!
All Obama
All the time

oh my

yakwill83 on July 20, 2009 at 5:06 PM

Archimedes on July 20, 2009 at 5:03 PM

Hey Archie. I got your back. Joe’s, FireHaus, or Murphy’s, your call.

Rightwingguy on July 20, 2009 at 5:06 PM

I think he might be referring to me. I’m in Champaign, IL

Rightwingguy on July 20, 2009 at 5:02 PM

We should link up, grab a beer or something, and talk shop.

Archimedes on July 20, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Archimedes on July 20, 2009 at 5:03 PM

Absolutely. Yay! I made a new friend!

Rightwingguy on July 20, 2009 at 5:09 PM

I think he might be referring to me. I’m in Champaign, IL

Rightwingguy on July 20, 2009 at 5:02 PM

Joe’s sounds like a plan! This Friday works for me.

Archimedes on July 20, 2009 at 5:09 PM

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 5:06 PM

Bad ted c.!! No biscuit for you!

Rightwingguy on July 20, 2009 at 5:10 PM

Archimedes on July 20, 2009 at 5:09 PM

Cool. You on Facebook?

Rightwingguy on July 20, 2009 at 5:10 PM

*shamed*
–sorry

ted c on July 20, 2009 at 5:11 PM

Rightwingguy on July 20, 2009 at 5:02 PM

Nope, no facebook. I’ll go out on a limb as there does’nt seem to be any trolls around…..

archimedes6@att.net.

Shoot me your # and I’ll give you a ring.

Archimedes on July 20, 2009 at 5:14 PM

He said his plan outright. It is about breaking America, its people, and the economy. So where is the shock! For once he told the truth.

Conservican on July 20, 2009 at 5:17 PM

Archimedes on July 20, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Roger.

Rightwingguy on July 20, 2009 at 5:19 PM

Hey Archie. I got your back. Joe’s, FireHaus, or Murphy’s, your call.

Rightwingguy on July 20, 2009 at 5:06 PM

Dude. I’ve lost entire nights in that place.

Flyover Country on July 20, 2009 at 5:19 PM

Liar, liar, mom jeans pants on fire!

Knott Buyinit on July 20, 2009 at 5:19 PM

I think he might be referring to me. I’m in Champaign, IL

Rightwingguy on July 20, 2009 at 5:02 PM

Yeah, you’re not the only one. Cheap beers, good grub and no shortage of nice skirts floating around! You wanna join Rightwing & I?

Archimedes on July 20, 2009 at 5:25 PM

Flyover Country on July 20, 2009 at 5:19 PM

The Hydrant will be the death of me….So much beer….

Rightwingguy on July 20, 2009 at 5:26 PM

MayBee on July 20, 2009 at 4:21 PM

Did he then apologize to them for taking whatever money might have been used to continue what they started and throwing it down a deep, dark, socialist rat hole that has been proven over and over to bankrupt nations?

Kafir on July 20, 2009 at 5:26 PM

Barry, please…
Of course it’s about you. It’s always about you. Why else would you turn up on television every freakin’ night, on every freakin’ channel except QVC – and I’m expecting you to show up there any day now? Why else would every (expletive) other sentence you utter reference you in some way? You’ve made it clear that Health Care Deform is your pet project, and by damn it’s going to pass whether anyone else wants it or not. So, don’t drag somebody else into this. It’s your baby now, big boy. Deal with it.

uncivilized on July 20, 2009 at 5:26 PM

Sorry last post was adressed to Flyover!

Archimedes on July 20, 2009 at 5:26 PM

Oh I have no problem saying I hate him. I truly truly hate the man with every fiber of my being. He’s a Nazi, deep down in his heart, he is a Nazi.

jewells45 on July 20, 2009 at 5:29 PM

jewells45 on July 20, 2009 at 5:29 PM

Oh he isn’t a Nazi. Nazi’s kill millions of people. Obama….well I’m not sure what the toll will be from Obamacare. Hopefully not 12 million……

Rightwingguy on July 20, 2009 at 5:30 PM

Archimedes on July 20, 2009 at 5:26 PM

Dude, I do that all the time. Just sent you an e-mail on my school account. Subject “Rightwingguy”.

Rightwingguy on July 20, 2009 at 5:31 PM

Flyover Country on July 20, 2009 at 5:19 PM

There was also a time I had all the specials at Legend’s. Not a good next morning let me tell ya.

Rightwingguy on July 20, 2009 at 5:33 PM

Rightwing, Flyover, I’ll check my inbox and get in touch with you. Gotta go make an appt. and support the cash flow.

I’ll look for ya on the threads when I get back.

Cheers!

Archimedes on July 20, 2009 at 5:33 PM

Note to GOP: Don’t do anything stupid, don’t say anything stupid over the next couple weeks to divert attention away from Obama’s up and coming arse kicking. We need to drive a stake in his heart now…

Wyznowski on July 20, 2009 at 5:37 PM

Archimedes on July 20, 2009 at 5:25 PM

Sadly, I’m no longer proximal (or distal, as it were) to Champaign. Grew up in Springfield, lived in Hoopeston for some time, and have partied many times with friends in C-U. Am now a proud resident of Metro St. Louis, Illinois side. If you want to visit Fast Eddie’s Bon-Air in Alton (FireHaus South, basically), gimme a shout.

Flyover Country on July 20, 2009 at 5:37 PM