Video: Even All-Star Game not safe from gratuitous Obama photo ops

posted at 9:06 pm on July 14, 2009 by Allahpundit

I’m so bored of watching him that I almost clicked over to the Food Network in disgust. But then I figured he’d probably be on there too, making casseroles with Rachael Ray or whatever, so I stayed put.

Dude, seriously: What’s with the mom jeans? Click the image to watch.

Update: Hi-rez mom jeans!

Comments

Comment pages: 1 3 4 5

Falling short is not the Presidents’ fault it’s Global Warming effect on gravity.

MSGTAS on July 15, 2009 at 10:06 AM

Maybe he should have borrowed some money from Michelle and got himself something a little better to wear to the baseball game.

chris999 on July 15, 2009 at 10:07 AM

“Mom-jeans or whatever you call them, the entire outfit looked like it came from a thrift shop. Awful.”

Probably bought the clothes at some ghetto Korean store around Madison and Pulaski.

LtE126 on July 15, 2009 at 10:42 AM

Wussy jeans, wussy throw.

infidel4life on July 15, 2009 at 11:03 AM

He throws like a girl. (sorry girls)

faraway on July 15, 2009 at 11:44 AM

LOL! Rush just called him an “Athletic Supporter”

infidel4life on July 15, 2009 at 12:23 PM

Reuters: the pitch fell short.

pt on July 15, 2009 at 1:02 PM

asshat

long_cat on July 15, 2009 at 1:07 PM

When I see clips of other Presidents throwing out pitches, it just seem so natural and downright “Americana” regardless of party affiliation. When I watched this clip of teh one, I just felt extreme nausea and dismay.

long_cat on July 15, 2009 at 1:15 PM

He makes me physically ill – I cannot watch him or hear his voice. This “gut” reaction lets me know that he truly is the great usurper – a total treasonous failure

Ris4victory on July 15, 2009 at 1:20 PM

He throws like a sissy.

Jaibones on July 15, 2009 at 1:25 PM

New Presidential ballot requirements:
- birth certificate
- 4 out of 10 pitches in a strike zone – min. 50 mph/ 60 ft

faraway on July 15, 2009 at 1:27 PM

Who knew we actually elected Lamar

ClassicCon on July 15, 2009 at 1:35 PM

Couldn’t, Wouldn’t, Didn’t watch. Looks like I made the right choice.

InTheBellyoftheBeast on July 15, 2009 at 1:36 PM

Obama and his pitch that fell short.

Sounds just like his policies thus far.

SmallGovtGuy on July 15, 2009 at 1:36 PM

Obama will be in our state as master of ceremonies at our local high school homecoming football game & dance.

Jeff from WI on July 15, 2009 at 1:37 PM

He throws like a girl. (sorry girls)

faraway on July 15, 2009 at 11:44 AM

Ever see a high school softball pitcher? No, Obama throws like a spaz.

Jeff from WI on July 15, 2009 at 1:40 PM

How could he pull this off without a tele-prompter?

Cybergeezer on July 15, 2009 at 1:42 PM

Ever see a high school softball pitcher? No, Obama throws like a spaz.

Jeff from WI on July 15, 2009 at 1:40 PM

Let one of them try to throw overhand.

faraway on July 15, 2009 at 1:42 PM

Great wind-up, horrible delivery.

hawksruleva on July 15, 2009 at 1:44 PM

No, Rachael is on the disabled list-she just had vocal cord surgery to make her voice even more irritating.

Del Dolemonte on July 15, 2009 at 1:49 PM

Great wind-up, horrible delivery.

hawksruleva on July 15, 2009 at 1:44 PM

His throw, or his Presidency?

faraway on July 15, 2009 at 1:50 PM

Shot put?

Count to 10 on July 15, 2009 at 1:57 PM

I was in the gym at game time, so I asked the young lady in the office to change the channel from ESPN to the All Star game. It took her 10 minutes to figure that out…which got me to the game just as The One began his 10 minute info/torture segment, augmented by the past 5 Potuses.

After 10 minutes of blabbering Barack, I had enough. I cried out “enought of this idiot already…he’s ruining the All Star game. does he have to stick his nose into every single aspect of my life!”.

I received a rousing round of laughter and ‘here here’s’ from the other gym rats.

Dude needs to chill and get the f outta my face.

DrW on July 15, 2009 at 1:57 PM

I hadn’t realized P.BO was sinister-handed.

Count to 10 on July 15, 2009 at 1:57 PM

And he threw like the kid we always stuck in right field. I won’t say ‘he threw like a girl’, cause my sister had a cannon. The One wouldn’t last 3 chucks against her in a game of ‘guts’.

DrW on July 15, 2009 at 1:59 PM

Who remembers “W” burning in a high hard one at the 2001 WS in Phoenix….wearing a flack vest?

I clearly remember watching him walk to the mound and wondering if his head would explode from a Jihadi sniper bullet.

Now that was pressure…and he popped Damian’s glove.

Damn straight.

DrW on July 15, 2009 at 2:02 PM

You say Alinsky, I say Cominskey

Let’s call the whole thing off!

Christien on July 15, 2009 at 2:06 PM

Considering Bush made a decent throw and was the worst President in history, this is a good omen.

Constantine on July 15, 2009 at 2:14 PM

Constantine sounds like Olbermann!

SmallGovtGuy on July 15, 2009 at 2:32 PM

Constantine on July 15, 2009 at 2:14 PM

And by worst, you mean you hate him because he reminds you of the father you never knew?

ClassicCon on July 15, 2009 at 2:35 PM

Shouldn’t Barry be impeached for wearing a White Sox jacket?

Sven on July 15, 2009 at 2:39 PM

Those Momjeans Michelle bought Obama are JCrew denim-look jogging pants for his wind-up bouncy ball pitch and departure off field. Someone should have clued him in; it wasn’t a game of 2-square.

Beto Ochoa on July 15, 2009 at 3:03 PM

Ever see a high school softball pitcher? No, Obama throws like a spaz.

Jeff from WI on July 15, 2009 at 1:40 PM
Let one of them try to throw overhand.

faraway on July 15, 2009 at 1:42 PM

This chick played fastpitch in high school and college. It doesn’t offend me to say he throws like a girl. He does . . . in mom jeans, no less. Ewwwww.

NebCon on July 15, 2009 at 3:15 PM

NebCon on July 15, 2009 at 3:15 PM

LOL..Ok..Ok..I was trying to be nice. YES!…He does throw, walk, talk, govern like a girl.

Jeff from WI on July 15, 2009 at 3:23 PM

He’s the first woman President.

atheling on July 15, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Re all the comments here about Obama’s inept and un-athletic throw, an interesting question is raised about Obama’s supposedly great basketball skills, although we’ve never seen tapes of them, at least not readily available. It is unlikely that a decent basketball player couldn’t make a single baseball toss from 60ft w/out better coordination and grace than Obama. Yet he’s supposedly playing basketball regualarly with NBA and ex-European pro’s and his “body man” who was on the Duke varsity.

Conclusion, these guys on the court baby him. He’s got no business being there. It’s just like the affirmative action mentality he experienced at Columbia U and Harvard Law. He’s obviously a smart guy and could have gotten into those schools on his own ability but while he was there he probably never faced any normal criticism or set backs. For obvious reasons, no one would have ever said, “that points full of shit” instead it was always how great he was. And people wonder why he’s so narcissistic. He’s always existed in a fantasy world.

livetsown on July 15, 2009 at 4:23 PM

Obama throws like a girl that wasn’t born in America.

Moesart on July 15, 2009 at 4:36 PM

My favorite part of this is the driver of the golf cart after the introduction. His body language and facial expression is priceless, total and complete disgust.
He grimly nods when Hussein shakes his hand but still grudgingly does it. “I will show a modicum of respect for you since you hold the office but I HATE everything you stand for and everything you are doing to this country.”
He deserves an award – people who dislike The One are not shown and are not seen.

txrmctague on July 15, 2009 at 4:38 PM

Constantine:

Bush was a good man and a far better president than this sorry sob will ever be.

BTW, when if ever do Democrats assume responsibility for their own actions?

Terrye on July 15, 2009 at 4:46 PM

There is a link over at Instapundit that shows Obama’s throw is a tad short. And it also includes jeers with the cheers. Reuters none the less. hmmm, maybe some folks are beginning to wake up from their creepy Obama induced trance.

Well, everyone except Constantine here.

Terrye on July 15, 2009 at 4:48 PM

Now that was pressure…and he popped Damian’s glove.

Damn straight.

I believe it was Yankee Stadium. And Todd Greene was the catcher. But, your point remains.

(and I stand corrected. Bush threw one into the dirt in Milwaukee opening day that year. But all his other ones were strikes)

DrW on July 15, 2009 at 2:02 PM

Fed45 on July 15, 2009 at 7:13 PM

This may have only been a baseball game, but it stands as yet another example of Obambi undertaking something for which he was utterly unprepared.

Here we have the President of the U.S. making a puny throw for all to see. Yeah – that makes us look real strong as nation before the world, doesn’t it? His weak throw is a metaphor for his weakening of America, both domestically and on the international stage.

Obambi, you are worthless and weak. Now drop and give me twenty! And give me my country back while you are at it.

OneVision on July 15, 2009 at 7:19 PM

No, Obama throws like a spaz.

Jeff from WI on July 15, 2009 at 1:40 PM

The mommy jeans were the perfect choice for this wussy who couldn’t even get the ball to the plate. Same fabulous athlete who once bowled a 40. Pathetic.

AZCoyote on July 15, 2009 at 7:23 PM

President Dumbo really should stick to what he does best.. bowling!!!

mmcnamer1 on July 15, 2009 at 7:28 PM

AZCoyote on July 15, 2009 at 7:23 PM

LOL…you’ve got to remember, for a typical liberal, he IS an athlete. Most DEM men aren’t really men.

Jeff from WI on July 15, 2009 at 8:35 PM

The only thing more embarassing than Constantine’s blog is…well anything that he writes here. lol.

daesleeper on July 15, 2009 at 10:05 PM

just in case no one has mentioned it. watch the guy behind the wheel of Stan’s cart. clearly NOT very interested in the president. He wouldnt have acknowledged the One if O hadnt reached across and grabbed his hand

chasdal on July 15, 2009 at 10:49 PM

Constantine on July 15, 2009 at 2:14 PM

Bush threw strikes.
And toppled dictators.

You’re reading of history is suspect.

massrighty on July 15, 2009 at 11:49 PM

@allahpundit Oh come on, he looked so cute in his mom jeans!

Harsh.

Thank you!

jd nyc on July 16, 2009 at 12:34 AM

DrW on July 15, 2009 at 2:02 PM

Fed45 on July 15, 2009 at 7:13 PM

Fast forward to July 14, 2009….”O” throwin’ a wobblin’ nurf ball…wearing Mommy Pants.

yoda on July 16, 2009 at 3:17 AM

Now that was pressure…and he popped Damian’s glove.

Damn straight.

DrW on July 15, 2009 at 2:02 PM

davo on July 16, 2009 at 5:30 AM

Constantine on July 15, 2009 at 2:14 PM

Child, you evidently weren’t around for Carter. Soon you’ll be saying to others, thank God those Obama years are over.

Jeff from WI on July 16, 2009 at 9:57 AM

He’s a bigger moron than Bush. I’m starting to lose faith in the American People!

Cr4sh Dummy on July 16, 2009 at 4:53 PM