Surreal: Obama celebrates Iraqi sovereignty

posted at 9:52 pm on June 30, 2009 by Allahpundit

In which the guy who was against the war every step of the way, including the surge, pays tribute to Iraqi independence in the aftermath of Saddam. I know I’m supposed to goof on him for statements like this given his record but I quite like them, just as I liked his speech to U.S. troops for “getting the job done” back in February. It’s a rare case of The One subordinating his ego to the demands of the office. He was wrong on the surge and he knows it, but rather than try to downplay its effect, he’s willing to recognize progress where he sees it. This suits his agenda too, of course — the more independent Iraq is, the easier it is to bring the troops home — but that’s fine by me. A win/win situation is ideal. So long as it really is win/win.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Yeah well if he had his way Saddam would be free as a bird, doing God knows what to God knows who.

I can just imagine Obama making all kinds of lines in the sand and then standing there looking a like a doofus as Saddam crossed them one by one.

Terrye on June 30, 2009 at 9:56 PM

I hate that bastard.

SouthernGent on June 30, 2009 at 9:58 PM

Still waiting for Obama to admit the surge worked. We will never hear those words come from his lips. And he never used the word ‘democracy’ in his speech either.

Thank you W., for winning the war in Iraq. History will shine upon you and crap all over Obama.

fogw on June 30, 2009 at 9:58 PM

Terrye on June 30, 2009 at 9:56 PM

Is that not the M.O. of the U.N. ?

CWforFreedom on June 30, 2009 at 9:58 PM

Yeah… I was thinking more that this was part of the job description.

*Wipe the sweat from my brow*

I’m just glad he didn’t pull a Kerry.

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 9:58 PM

He inherited this victory from President George W. Bush…..

Seven Percent Solution on June 30, 2009 at 9:59 PM

I don’t believe a word out of that “man’s” mouth.

txag92 on June 30, 2009 at 9:59 PM

“The future belongs to those who built, not those who destroy.”

I guess this counts Obummer out.

izoneguy on June 30, 2009 at 9:59 PM

He couldn’t blame this on Bush. That’s why he didn’t mention his predecessor.

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on June 30, 2009 at 9:59 PM

By Obama failing as senator, Iraq was able to have the breathing room to succeed.

Weight of Glory on June 30, 2009 at 10:00 PM

They don’t have a PR department worth a damn in the White House. And Yes they should have the best, why because the World Is Watching. This is Jimmy Carter’s revenge, except Obama is not a peanut farmer he doesn’t have the country bumpkin excuse to fall back on. He is supposed to be smooth.

Dr Evil on June 30, 2009 at 10:00 PM

It’s a rare case of The One subordinating his ego to the demands of the office

He is an actor. It was a performance. Every good con man is an actor. He said what you wanted to hear. Rev. Wright warned you, ‘he is a politician. . .’

Skandia Recluse on June 30, 2009 at 10:01 PM

“those who have tried to pull Iraq into the abyss of disunion and civil war are on the wrong side of history”??

Uhm, Mr. President, you were one of those people on the wrong side of history!

LIAR

javamartini on June 30, 2009 at 10:01 PM

It’s like he’s been on tv every day since he was elected. I’m SO sick of him and we are only 12% of the way through this mess.

God, grant me patience.

cannonball on June 30, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Oh yea. Imagine how much sooner it may have worked if you and your ilk got behind the effort.

I’m thrilled with the new development, another step to getting our guy’s and gal’s out of there. But it’s time to blame Bush again Mr. President. He and the troops did it without your help.

Hog Wild on June 30, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Still waiting for the news stories and interviews with all the Republicans that made this possible….

I wonder if any of the talking heads will even dare to ask Obama… or Gibbs about his being against it and now taking credit for it.

Skywise on June 30, 2009 at 10:02 PM

He inherited this victory from President George W. Bush…..

Seven Percent Solution on June 30, 2009 at 9:59 PM

+1000. Well said.

sherry on June 30, 2009 at 10:02 PM

He has no shame.

patrick neid on June 30, 2009 at 10:02 PM

The pull-out better work, or he’ll really be toast.

AnninCA on June 30, 2009 at 10:04 PM

And nowhere did he congratulate Bush.

Enoxo on June 30, 2009 at 10:05 PM

The pull-out better work, or he’ll really be toast.

AnninCA on June 30, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Nah. He’ll revert to form and blame Bush or throw a czar under the bus.

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on June 30, 2009 at 10:05 PM

Everyone get out your American flags… by the fourth Obama will explain to us how Lincoln beat the British… and then some on here will say, “Well, at least he was being patriotic… and huhhmm praising democracy…”

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 10:05 PM

Well Allah you should go kiss his ass. I will never forgive him myself.

echosyst on June 30, 2009 at 10:06 PM

I hope he gets struck by a bolt of lightening! What a (*$&@# asshat!

HornetSting on June 30, 2009 at 10:06 PM

I said this over a year ago, when talk of a “surge” was seen as being an idiotic idea by most…the Left will take credit for winning and never mention Bush in a good light at all, as if a free Iraq was all their idea all along.

As they are wont to do…take credit for everything good and blame others for everything bad.

coldwarrior on June 30, 2009 at 10:06 PM

pinchi mayate

redrock on June 30, 2009 at 10:06 PM

I credit Bush.

myrenovations on June 30, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Well Allah you should go kiss his ass. I will never forgive him myself.

echosyst on June 30, 2009 at 10:06 PM

He can’t… MegMac already is… but I wonder if arse kissing is transitive… Hmmm…

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 10:08 PM

So much blood,sweat,tears and sacrifices that were shed
for the Liberation of Iraq,and yet this sitting President,
during his run-up in the Liberal primaries,

basically spitted on those very troops that he is now
taking credit for!!

What will be Times front page be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Muslim President Frees a Muslim Nation!

Oh,I just can’t wait for the Spin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canopfor on June 30, 2009 at 10:08 PM

Bush+Surge+General P = Win. Tammy Bruce lit him up the other day filling in for Laura.

V15J on June 30, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Don’t count your chickens yet Allah. I have no doubt that if anyone can SNATCH DEFEAT FROM THE JAWS OF VICTORY, Barry can.

GarandFan on June 30, 2009 at 10:10 PM

Btw,weapons and ammo are still pouring into Iraq from Iran!

canopfor on June 30, 2009 at 10:12 PM

RINO city.

I_C on June 30, 2009 at 10:12 PM

The conservatives, I won’t say GOP or RNC because they couldn’t find their asses with two hands and a flashlight, need to put out a commercial that celebrates the victory in Iraq, thanking Bush for never giving up on our troops:

Then, they need to make the point-
obama, you have no right to celebrate. This victory is NOT YOURS. This victory belongs to the brave men and women, who fought for our freedom and for our fine country, even when the YOUR party, obama-
-said that they were raping and killing women,
-declaring them guilty before they even were allowed to defend themselves in court,
-declaring that the war was lost while troops were fighting for the cause,
-declaring that troops were air raiding villages and taking women and children from their homes in the middle of the night,
-declaring that this war was an unjust war.

I hope our returning troops give you the finger and their backs, obama, because you deserve to be humiliated and shamed for your behavior. But, our troops, obama, will not do that to you because they have more class, more character, and more respect than you will ever HOPE to have.

HornetSting on June 30, 2009 at 10:12 PM

The Precedent could have, at least, stopped watching Wimbledon while he was giving this speech.

“The violence in Iraq will continue. We see that already in the senseless bombing in Kirkuk .. today.”

Er … they’ve been bombing the snot out of that country for over a week, now. “Already” is not quite accurate.

“the future belongs to those who built …”

Uh .. the US (and some Brits and Aussies and Canadians) are the only ones who really built anything there.

“Those who have tried to pull Iraq into the abyss of disunion and civil war …”

That would be The Precedent, himself, now, wouldn’t it? He’s the one who wanted to just yank all the troops out years ago. What would that have left?

It’s a rare case of The One subordinating his ego to the demands of the office.

Not sure what you were watching, but he didn’t do anything like that, here.

Again, did you watch a different video? He reluctantly thanked American troops at the end with some boilerplate (to which there was delayed applause, for some reason). He did the absolute minimum he could. A normal person would have spoken at much greater length about the blood that our soldiers shed to rid Iraq of a dangerous tyrant and to give them an opportunity that they, otherwise, would never have had …

progressoverpeace on June 30, 2009 at 10:12 PM

So, can we send this comment to:
Ted Kennedy
Harry Reid
Nancy Pelosi
Jack Murtha

And all the others who labored for the defeat of our troops?

massrighty on June 30, 2009 at 10:13 PM

I BLAME GEORGE W. BUSH for this VICTORY!
Take a bow, President Bush, you won!

HornetSting on June 30, 2009 at 10:13 PM

“The future belongs to those who built, not those who destroy.”

That is the opposite of what Mao Obmama is trying to do to America.

MB4 on June 30, 2009 at 10:13 PM

I’m waiting for Obama to invite Iranian “observers” and “peacekeepers” to help oversee that reconciliation bit he just appointed Joe Biden to head up. You know, let the Iranians make sure the Shi’as are not being targeted or being discriminated against, maybe provide just a little protection or muscle when needed.

coldwarrior on June 30, 2009 at 10:14 PM

Funny, no comment about how he “inherited” the war, and it’s success.

massrighty on June 30, 2009 at 10:14 PM

Ummm, this is a case of not being able to ignore the fact that there’s progress anymore, despite denying it for years when it was plainly going on. If he were really subordinating his ego, he’d actually admit he was wrong. But he never will, because he is The One and it’s impossible for him to be wrong. The scumbag.

OneGyT on June 30, 2009 at 10:14 PM

“Those who have tried to pull Iraq into the abyss of disunion and civil war …”

progressoverpeace on June 30, 2009 at 10:12 PM

And don’t forget Biden wanted to literally divide the country…

I’m thinking we have this post tonight and then tomorrow morning we’ll have a post on how great democracy is in Iraq and how much Obama needs to thank Bush for spreading democracy in Iraq…

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 10:16 PM

The pull-out better work, or he’ll really be toast.

AnninCA on June 30, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Family planning?

massrighty on June 30, 2009 at 10:16 PM

It’s Bush’s fault.

Johan Klaus on June 30, 2009 at 10:16 PM

Family planning?

massrighty on June 30, 2009 at 10:16 PM

And I wanted to use an Edwards joke… just couldn’t bring myself to.

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 10:16 PM

And I wanted to use an Edwards joke… just couldn’t bring myself to.

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 10:16 PM

Nothing like low hanging fruit, eh?

massrighty on June 30, 2009 at 10:18 PM

The conservatives,

HornetSting on June 30,2009 at 10:12PM.

HornetSing:

I’ve always found it helpful,when trying to give the RNC an idea!

I usually,put: MEMO TO THE RNC,to catch their attention!

I assume,someone back at Team RNC,the idea scanning person who scans rightsphere blogs for good ideas,and good suggest
ions!!:)

canopfor on June 30, 2009 at 10:19 PM

Nothing like low hanging fruit, eh?

massrighty on June 30, 2009 at 10:18 PM

Well, I was going to say Edwards must have been against the pullout.

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 10:19 PM

Let’s see. He shouts out the illegalities of other countries who want to adhere to their constitutions, rather than be force fed a dictator, yet doesn’t acknowledge his illegal activities with ACORN, and the firing of IG’s.

He spends this country into the brink of bankruptcy, and destruction, yet doesn’t have the decency to blame himself for it.

He admonishes, and insults our allies, while pursuing friendships with dictatorships, and oppressive governments, yet shirks the Constitution of his own country. *if it’s his own country*

He spends 6 months blaming Bush for the mess he inherited, but only having the helm for 6 months, doesn’t give Bush the credit for what he manned for 7 years.

I think that pretty much sums it up, that this man is an ego maniac, narcissist, with a disdain, and hate for any country with a democracy.

capejasmine on June 30, 2009 at 10:19 PM

This should have been the sole reason for an announcement to the American people. Not a sidebar at another “gathering.” At very least, it should have be the only topic during his weekly youtube/briefing/propagandafest. And I do mean very least.

oakpack on June 30, 2009 at 10:20 PM

HornetSting on June 30, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Well Done!

P.S. Remind me never to p** you off.:)

HoustonRight on June 30, 2009 at 10:20 PM

I am all for acknowledging when he says the right thing.

Cindy Munford on June 30, 2009 at 10:20 PM

HoustonRight on June 30, 2009 at 10:20 PM

She’s mostly bark. Not bite.

blatantblue on June 30, 2009 at 10:22 PM

And don’t forget Biden wanted to literally divide the country…

He still will. These morons will make sure taht Iraq is a seething cauldron in no time. Iran was given the “all clear” in the way The Precedent danced around that mock election. They are raring to go, now, with no fear from the Pantywaste in Washington.

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 10:16 PM

It is amazing that The Precedent could talk about Iraq without mentioning Bush. A decent person (which we know The Precedent is not) would have had Bush there to thank him, personally. I mean, really.

But allah thinks The Precedent is being all magnanimous by just mouthing a few emotion-free words about our troops, that he worked so hard to bring harm to. The Precedent is still ticked that he didn’t get to put those other Abu Ghraib photos out, as he had originally wanted.

progressoverpeace on June 30, 2009 at 10:22 PM

It’s a rare case of The One subordinating his ego to the demands of the office

I missed the part where he said “President Bush was right and the rest of us were wrong”…that would be subordinating his ego…this just massages his ego, he will soon think he was the one who resolved the war, because he thinks it ended on his watch…

right2bright on June 30, 2009 at 10:22 PM

I am all for acknowledging when he says the right thing.

Cindy Munford on June 30, 2009 at 10:20 PM

Has that happened yet? I refuse to watch the “man”. :)

I asked this Sunday but how many times will Bozo be on tv this week? I think we’re up to 6 and it’s Tuesday. UGH!

txag92 on June 30, 2009 at 10:22 PM

I don’t care how many times this scum bag pulls this @#^$, I remember what he said during the campaign. I remember everything all the Democrats said. What all of them tried to do. Every person I know who got shot, blown up, caught shrapnel, lost a limb (or three) after the &%*^$&* Democrats started their b.s. “America as a rampaging, torturing, imperialistic war crimes factory” campaign ended up hurt or dead partially because of their decision to formant anti-American sentiment for political gains.

I don’t care if their future opponents are child eating cannibal dog killers, I’ll never vote for another stinking democrat until this crop of them is dead and burried…assuming I live that long.

Interweb Troll on June 30, 2009 at 10:22 PM

I was a bit surprised that a thread wasn’t posted about Lindsey England and her problems with life after jail. Maybe I just didn’t see it, sorry if that is the case. She’s finding out the hard way that stupid isn’t free.

Cindy Munford on June 30, 2009 at 10:23 PM

HornetSting on June 30, 2009 at 10:12 PM
Well Done!

P.S. Remind me never to p** you off.:)

HoustonRight on June 30, 2009 at 10:20 PM

Well done to our TROOPS! We should all hang out at the airports when they start coming home so we can make sure to buy them a beer and tell them victory is theirs!

HornetSting on June 30, 2009 at 10:23 PM

Lets see,don’t forget helpful ‘In Cold Blood Murtha’!

The ‘War is Lost’ Reid!

And,the entire Liberal Chorus of the Anti-War Moonbats,

El Code Pinko Wackos,and the Liberaly used and abused
Cindy Sheehan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canopfor on June 30, 2009 at 10:23 PM

ogabe knows nothing about love of country or sacrifice or how to admit a mistake. He only knows what he’s owed, what he wants to control and that he hates America to her core.

His cold calculating manner and haughty air of detachment lets us know that he may very well be suffering from a mental disorder; where are those mental health records again??

Ris4victory on June 30, 2009 at 10:24 PM

This idiot campaigned against the war. These dummies kept saying its bushes war and now they want to take credit for the outcome. Since This fool is not man anyway it didn’t surprise me seeing him praising our troops when he accused them of killing civilians and bombing villages.

jaboba on June 30, 2009 at 10:24 PM

txag92 on June 30, 2009 at 10:22 PM

Doesn’t he give a daily 12 o’clock Presser Nooner to the MSM?

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 10:24 PM

HoustonRight on June 30, 2009 at 10:20 PM
She’s mostly bark. Not bite.

blatantblue on June 30, 2009 at 10:22 PM

That’s sting. Hornets don’t bite, skippy.

HornetSting on June 30, 2009 at 10:24 PM

What an asshole. He fought this Iraq thing all the way. It was Bush that put his neck out and took the hit. Here comes this jerk and takes the credit. I hate this guy. Notice he won’t leave the White House, golf course, Camp David or any other place that’s safe? Hmmmmmm

suzyk on June 30, 2009 at 10:25 PM

txag92 on June 30, 2009 at 10:22 PM

You don’t have to watch Allah tells you all you need to know. It was mild but acceptable pro-Iraq speech. And I agree with you about his exposure. Way too much for me but then I don’t like him and the people who do like him are watching Judge Judy.

Cindy Munford on June 30, 2009 at 10:25 PM

That’s sting. Hornets don’t bite, skippy.

HornetSting on June 30, 2009 at 10:24 PM

just using the phrase for a figurative effect

blatantblue on June 30, 2009 at 10:25 PM

If Obama says something one doesn’t like, just wait; soon he’ll say something different.

Kralizec on June 30, 2009 at 10:25 PM

That’s sting. Hornets don’t bite, skippy.

HornetSting on June 30, 2009 at 10:24 PM

That’s right… Wolves bite…

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 10:25 PM

Doesn’t he give a daily 12 o’clock Presser Nooner to the MSM?

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 10:24 PM

Not sure why you had to link to “nooner”. I once had a boyfriend. :)

txag92 on June 30, 2009 at 10:27 PM

“I’m glad you have sovereignty”

“the surge faile–”

“Please — not now, Harry.”

blatantblue on June 30, 2009 at 10:27 PM

Dagnabit! Didn’t Reid say the war was lost? I gave up watching for news of it after that. I always believe those darn sage Democrit leaders we got! All my Democrit friends know is that the war wuz bad. Now we got Democrits leadin’ us all will be good.

None of us like the Clown in Chief but I nominate progressoverpeace on June 30, 2009 at 10:12 PM as possibly being the most frustrated observer of this travesty of an administration.

IlikedAUH2O on June 30, 2009 at 10:27 PM

But the surge fail–

Not now!!! I have a gift!

blatantblue on June 30, 2009 at 10:28 PM

I’d like to give a shout out to getalife who is no doubt servicing serving her Precedent well in the Oval Office Iraq.

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 10:28 PM

Not sure why you had to link to “nooner”. I once had a boyfriend. :)

txag92 on June 30, 2009 at 10:27 PM

It’s for Cynthia ;)

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 10:29 PM

A$$hole…The sheer hubris and arrogance of this malcontent.

daesleeper on June 30, 2009 at 10:29 PM

That’s sting. Hornets don’t bite, skippy.

HornetSting on June 30, 2009 at 10:24 PM
That’s right… Wolves bite…

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 10:25 PM

As do ponies. Try putting one in a panini press.

HornetSting on June 30, 2009 at 10:29 PM

I understand your reasoning here, Allah — the right words, even coming from a guy who opposed the steps that led to this success, are still the right words, and an admission of sorts that he was wrong.

But I disagree.

I think that this message, spoken by Obama, turns the sentiments he’s trying to express into a mockery. It’s quite simply hypocritical that he has the nerve to say it at all. The only way it would have worked and come across as sincere would be if he had given a full-throated apology and admitted he was just flat-out wrong. If he said that he is glad his side lost because if they had won we would not be celebrating Iraqi sovereignty today, that would have been meaningful to us and to the Iraqis.

aero on June 30, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 10:28 PM

Haven’t seen gotmylifeback in a while. Was she banned again?

txag92 on June 30, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Hornet
Blatant
Upstate
TxAg

I can always count on you to get me to smile even when I’m seeing red. THANKS

HoustonRight on June 30, 2009 at 10:30 PM

As do ponies. Try putting one in a panini press.

HornetSting on June 30, 2009 at 10:29 PM

I heard Alaskans prefer to use the George Foreman…

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Well done to our Troops!!

HornetSting on June 30,2009 at 10:23PM.

HorntSting: I concur,as well,Kudo’s to Soldiers of Freedom:)

Now is the time for H/A to become creative in
a HomeComing Theme!

One that encompass’s the sacrifice of Iraq,and
all aspects of the Mission!

One,that will make all Americans,as well as
the Soldiers proud of their part of History!

Ideas people!!:)

canopfor on June 30, 2009 at 10:31 PM

Haven’t seen gotmylifeback in a while. Was she banned again?

txag92 on June 30, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Yeah… shame.

I really do miss getalife.

Oh, oh, Obama
I shall not want
You lead me to Progressive Pastures
When I want to die, you will force the nurse to pull the plug
Amen

/getalife

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Not sure why you had to link to “nooner”. I once had a boyfriend. :)

txag92 on June 30, 2009 at 10:27 PM

Suddenly that old Starland Vocal Band one-hit wonder came to mind….

Sky rockets in flight… ;-)

coldwarrior on June 30, 2009 at 10:32 PM

I can always count on you to get me to smile even when I’m seeing red. THANKS

HoustonRight on June 30, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Hornet is the instigator.

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 10:32 PM

We put their stories, in their own words, in the greenroom, in a regular feature for starters.

massrighty on June 30, 2009 at 10:33 PM

I hate that bastard.

SouthernGent on June 30, 2009 at 9:58 PM

jimmy the notable on June 30, 2009 at 10:34 PM

canopfor on June 30, 2009 at 10:31 PM

While working the tea party this weekend I’ll try and get ideas. Since the troops will no doubt be scattered we need to do something that gets attention so they ALL know how grateful and proud we are of them.

HoustonRight on June 30, 2009 at 10:34 PM

IlikedAUH2O on June 30, 2009 at 10:27 PM

Am I that obvious? I was trying to be optimistic, there. Allah had gotten my hopes up :)

progressoverpeace on June 30, 2009 at 10:34 PM

I can always count on you to get me to smile even when I’m seeing red. THANKS

HoustonRight on June 30, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Glad I can help. If it weren’t for HA, funemployment would be unbearable. :)

txag92 on June 30, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Cairo speech, Iraqi sovereignty–Coincidence? I think not!

Christien on June 30, 2009 at 10:36 PM

Now is the time for H/A to become creative in
a HomeComing Theme!

One that encompass’s the sacrifice of Iraq,and
all aspects of the Mission!

One,that will make all Americans,as well as
the Soldiers proud of their part of History!

Ideas people!!:)

canopfor on June 30, 2009 at 10:31 PM

I have an idea. Let’s make obama, harry reid, nancy pelosi, jon murtha, and joe biden into human pinatas for the troops. One whack should do it, but we can just keep passing around the stick.

HornetSting on June 30, 2009 at 10:36 PM

Allah had gotten my hopes up :)

progressoverpeace on June 30, 2009 at 10:34 PM

If AP gets your hopes up about anything other than MegMac possibly being a miniature porpoise (instead of a Blue Whale), then you might need some help…

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 10:37 PM

Suddenly that old Starland Vocal Band one-hit wonder came to mind….

Sky rockets in flight… ;-)

coldwarrior on June 30, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Thinkin’ of you’s workin’ up my appetite
looking forward to a little afternoon delight.
Rubbin’ sticks and stones together makes the sparks ingite
and the thought of rubbin’ you is getting so exciting.

Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight.

txag92 on June 30, 2009 at 10:37 PM

“The future belongs to those who built, not those who destroy.”

By this reasoning, what kind of future does the destroyer of our economy have? My bad, the destructer will be hailed as the architect by an adoring media.

ICBM on June 30, 2009 at 10:37 PM

txag92 on June 30, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Sorry about that
but i understand

until i started working after 6 months of funemployment, i went on HA way too much
total addiction

blatantblue on June 30, 2009 at 10:37 PM

Cairo speech, Iraqi sovereignty–Coincidence? I think not!

Christien on June 30, 2009 at 10:36 PM

And Honduran sovereignty? Oh, they don’t count. They speak Honduran.

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 10:37 PM

Well,me thinks,the Liberal Party,will have one helluva
4th July!!

I can just imagine all those Lefty party’s congratulating
each other,with high-fives,in their Un-Occupation of Iraq!

canopfor on June 30, 2009 at 10:38 PM