Sanford: I “crossed lines” with other women too. Also, Maria’s my soulmate

posted at 4:05 pm on June 30, 2009 by Allahpundit

I’m confused. Is he … trying to destroy his wife and kids? Or is this just some sort of slow-motion nervous breakdown?

His aides seriously need to start steering this guy away from microphones before he ends up telling us which positions he and Maria tried.

South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford said Tuesday that he “crossed lines” with a handful of women other than his mistress – but never had sex with them.

The governor said he “never crossed the ultimate line” with anyone but Maria Belen Chapur, the Argentine at the center of a scandal that has derailed his once-promising political career.

“This was a whole lot more than a simple affair, this was a love story,” Sanford said. “A forbidden one, a tragic one, but a love story at the end of the day.”

During an emotional interview at his Statehouse office with The Associated Press on Tuesday, Sanford said Chapur is his soul mate but he’s trying to fall back in love with his wife.

He told the AP that the shenanigans with other women came during trips outside the country with male friends to, and I quote, “blow off steam.” Whether that means trips to a strip club or something more, only Sanford knows. But just wait a day or two. I’m sure we’ll find out.

As of last night, nearly 50 percent of South Carolinians thought he should stay on. Can’t wait to see what happens to that number tomorrow. Exit question: Show of hands, ladies. How many of you would be willing to take back a guy who told you, “I’ve met this other woman and she’s totally my soulmate, but I’m going to try real hard to fall back in love with you”?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Did you all see The Zo bit on PJs media bout this? The difference between being ‘male’ and being ‘a man’. It was a classic.

WriterMom on June 30, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Sanford isn’t even a horndog male, he is an adolescent girl.

clnurnberg on June 30, 2009 at 5:10 PM

LOL. Just watch it anyway.

WriterMom on June 30, 2009 at 5:11 PM

There is no relationship between being a “loyal” husband and being a political leader.

right2bright on June 30, 2009 at 5:01 PM

Ah, but there is. Duplicity in your personal life certainly suits you to duplicity in your political life. And duplicitous politicians are generally successful ones — for a while.

unclesmrgol on June 30, 2009 at 5:09 PM

+ Infinity.

bluelightbrigade on June 30, 2009 at 5:11 PM

Sanford isn’t even a horndog male, he is an adolescent girl.

clnurnberg on June 30, 2009 at 5:10 PM

LOL..true..at least a “horndog”, though rotten, is understandable.

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:12 PM

Or duplicity’s partner becomes a pol.

WriterMom on June 30, 2009 at 5:12 PM

Note to any other “Conservatives” that we expect to represent us and our values:

Erections have consequences.

Shut up, Sanford. I don’t know if TMI actually covers this blathering sufficiently.

Jayrad on June 30, 2009 at 5:13 PM

So this is what self-destruction looks like…

ChristianRock on June 30, 2009 at 5:13 PM

THe KIDS have it the worse. She can re-marry, but he’ll always be their dad. She married HIM. The kids are completely innocent.

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:03 PM

That’s what I was kind of getting at, not very well I guess. The kids are always the one’s who suffer the most.

FWIW though, if Jenny truly loved him, she lost not only her soul mate but the father of her kids as well. That’s not a joy ride either.

thevastlane on June 30, 2009 at 5:13 PM

As scummy as he is, why no anger by women toward his “mistress”.It always seems the guys the dog, but no one says a thing about the other woman.

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Must be real fun to be a fellow member of the Promise Keepers now.

Speedwagon82 on June 30, 2009 at 5:15 PM

Hey Mark, what a wonderful example to set for your sons. MORON

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:17 PM

What a wimp! You have a wonderful wife and 4 kids, jackass! Man-up, ask her for forgiveness, and forget the tramp in Argentina.

Zo was right — this guy is a pure (beta?) male, not a man.

Richard Romano on June 30, 2009 at 5:17 PM

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Said it plenty in other threads about him.
She’s scum. She knew of his family.
Gender doesn’t make a damn when it comes to having integrity. She’s no better, maybe even worse.

bridgetown on June 30, 2009 at 5:18 PM

If there ever was a poster child for the spay/neuter program, this guy is it.

catlady on June 30, 2009 at 5:19 PM

Must be real fun to be a fellow member of the Promise Keepers now.

Speedwagon82 on June 30, 2009 at 5:15 PM

Does that even still exist lol?

bluelightbrigade on June 30, 2009 at 5:20 PM

his next gig will be hosting “The Ladies Man” segment on SNL.

exceller on June 30, 2009 at 5:21 PM

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Said it plenty in other threads about him.
She’s scum. She knew of his family.

bridgetown on June 30, 2009 at 5:18 PM

Nice to hear THAT once in a while. I know it’s traditional that the guy takes the wrap for this, but knowing how guys are, and how…hmmm..a lady CAN effect them, while it’s NO excuse, it can be…er..ah..well..

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:21 PM

She is a mother though, and when your children are hurting there is nothing more heartbreaking. The kids will have to start answering questions from their friends about why their daddy is such a loon.

thevastlane on June 30, 2009 at 5:00 PM

My sense is that they both will have scars. Some lunatics blame the wife when the husband decides to have sex elsewhere, and she gets that reward. The kids have to grow up in a world that looks down at them with pity.

Brutal. What on earth is this jerk doing?

Jaibones on June 30, 2009 at 5:22 PM

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Every time anybody complains about the tramp from Argentina people get all upset and give us torturous lectures on the definition of “slut”….posters get less flack for dumping on Mark-ette

clnurnberg on June 30, 2009 at 5:23 PM

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:21 PM

lol, as a woman, I totally understand. I’m well aware of my power..heh….and that of other womens’

bridgetown on June 30, 2009 at 5:23 PM

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:21 PM

While that is true, like my mama told me right before I got hitched, “It doesn’t matter where ya got yer appetite as long as ya eat at home.”

Jayrad on June 30, 2009 at 5:27 PM

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:14 PM

I’ve said it in other threads, too. She’s a ho-bag. And, judging by his apparent mental instability, I’d guess that she could easily have manipulated him from the very beginning of their acquaintance.

califcon on June 30, 2009 at 5:27 PM

Dude can’t help that he’s a playa!

Spider79 on June 30, 2009 at 5:28 PM

He carried on with the mistress far too long for me to take him back if I were his wife. I have a tiny bit of experience in this regard. I know it is possible to feel extremely attracted to someone other than your spouse but not act on it. It’s called “honoring your marriage vows.”

rockmom on June 30, 2009 at 5:30 PM

right2bright on June 30, 2009 at 5:01 PM

Yes there is. Loyalty is loyalty, and if Sanford can betray his family because he has no self control he can do the same to his constituents.

Darth Executor on June 30, 2009 at 5:30 PM

resign.

sDs61678 on June 30, 2009 at 5:31 PM

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Not as much outrage about TOW because she isn’t a “conservative” politician who whether we like it or not represents the republican party and can’t seem to shut his big yap or his zipper.

But, since you asked, the other woman is a home wrecking slut. Good enough?

thevastlane on June 30, 2009 at 5:32 PM

Yeah, that will win his wife’s heart back. What a tool. I hope she’s at her lawyer’s office as I type this. I would be.

lostinjrz on June 30, 2009 at 5:34 PM

But, since you asked, the other woman is a home wrecking slut. Good enough?

Good enough for me…

He’s “trying” to fall back in love with his wife? If I were her, I’d assure him that he needn’t go out of his way on my account…

jana on June 30, 2009 at 5:35 PM

It must be difficult for his sons not to call him vulgar names…

clnurnberg on June 30, 2009 at 5:38 PM

Gov. Sanford is NOT putting his children nor his wronged wife first.

TOW is a slimebag, but Sanford is worse because he betrayed his wife.

My life was an uncanny parallel to Jenny’s. Today’s presser should be the turning point for her when she says that’s it.

I hope a wonderful man comes into her life now to treat her the way she seems to deserve.

goddessoftheclassroom on June 30, 2009 at 5:39 PM

if you lie to your spouse, you will lie to anybody. my grandfather told me that. however, i believe he did not include the price of shoes in that statement.

kelley in virginia on June 30, 2009 at 5:40 PM

I’m sure he is having some kind of psychological breakdown, the way he’s conducting himself in all of this makes no sense whatsoever. He is behaving very irrationally & that’s a serious thing for someone who is governor of a state.

kg598301 on June 30, 2009 at 5:41 PM

TOW is a slimebag, but she’s not the Gov. of SC. if he didn’t care about his wife or children, you would think being Gov. & even possibly POTUS would prompt you to keep your pants zipped.

kelley in virginia on June 30, 2009 at 5:41 PM

yes, Gov. Sanford is behaving weirdly which, weirdly enough, is perfectly normal under these circumstances. he should not get near a reporter. if he has any friends left, they should see tothat.

kelley in virginia on June 30, 2009 at 5:42 PM

gosh, someone needs to tell him he HAS the right to remain SILENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SDarchitect on June 30, 2009 at 5:43 PM

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:21 PM

bridgetown on June 30, 2009 at 5:23 PM

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:21 PM

Jayrad on June 30, 2009 at 5:27 PM

LOL…It’d like being a fat guy on a diet, after 3 months eating “rice cakes” having to tour a chocolate factory.

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:44 PM

But, since you asked, the other woman is a home wrecking slut. Good enough?

thevastlane on June 30, 2009 at 5:32 PM

As the Simpson’s Monty Burns would say…Excellent!

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:45 PM

OMG he is like soooooo roooomantic! SQUEEEE!

I so hope his argintinan party piece dumps his lame butt and he is left with nothing.

Spectreman on June 30, 2009 at 5:46 PM

Get thee to a nunnery therapist.

Buy Danish on June 30, 2009 at 5:50 PM

but he’s trying to fall back in love with his wife.

Let his soon to be ex-wife know that if she’s taking applications I’m available. This guy must have had some kind of brain injury. His reporter girlfriend is going to dump him as soon as he becomes a nobody.

peacenprosperity on June 30, 2009 at 5:51 PM

I hope she’s at her lawyer’s office as I type this.

She’s the one in the family with money, too.

peacenprosperity on June 30, 2009 at 5:53 PM

One thing I always tell young people is to forget about this “soulmate” crap. It’s actually pretty unusual for you to find a “soulmate” who also feels the same way about you and happens to be single. And if one or both of you re not single then you are committing a grievous sin by breaking your marriage vows. Most people marry someone they truly love and that love grows over time if it was right to begin with. But I’ve seen too many people give up on their marriage far too quickly because they decide the person they married isn’t really their “soulmate.” I’ve also seen people like Mark Sanford use the copout that the other woman/man is a soulmate when it’s really just about the sex and the excitement of an illicit affair.

rockmom on June 30, 2009 at 5:53 PM

kelley in virginia on June 30, 2009 at 5:40 PM

LOL..or the “Does this dress make me look fat?” question.

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:53 PM

Or the…”I thought we’d try something different,Thai food, how do you like it?.”

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:55 PM

Dear Penthouse Forum,
I never thought this would happen to me but that all changed and I just had to share this story.
While on a recent hiking trip in Argentina….

lowandslow on June 30, 2009 at 5:55 PM

rockmom

So true.
It takes two to make a marriage but just one to end it.

goddessoftheclassroom on June 30, 2009 at 5:56 PM

This guy needs to resign from office and do something worthy of respect. Like hiking the entire Appalachian Trail. Until then, shut the hell up.

JeffinOrlando on June 30, 2009 at 5:56 PM

rockmom on June 30, 2009 at 5:53 PM

The sad part is it takes about 20 years of marriage to really appreciate your spouse enough to take the good and the bad all in stride and not spend time arguing or trying to change them. After the 1st 20 years, it’s all down hill.

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:57 PM

Dear Penthouse Forum,
While on a recent hiking trip in Argentina….

lowandslow on June 30, 2009 at 5:55 PM

LOLOL…Like ANY of those are REAL

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:58 PM

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:57 PM

Man, don’t tell me that! I just got married last October! Not that it’s goin bad or anything, but I’m only 29! Yer talkin bout another 2/3 of my already existing life that I have to do work? Just to have it go downhill?

I love her, I’m sure I’ll manage. Now let’s see if she’s got the chutzpah (sp?)

Jayrad on June 30, 2009 at 6:09 PM

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Because as we all know, it’s always the man’s fault.

Now be a good boy, stop trolling & go back to your video games.

kg598301 on June 30, 2009 at 6:10 PM

I publicly apologize for saying Sanford should not resign.

JellyToast on June 30, 2009 at 6:10 PM

What a shame. Mark Sanford was strong opponent of the stimulus and he tried to introduce education vouchers to his state. John Stossel interviewed him in the “Stupid in America” piece.

I hope he doesn’t retire from politics. The Los Angeles mayor Antonio Villaraigosa had an affair with a reporter from a local spanish tv station. Then, after that relationship ended, he began another one with Lou parker, another news reporter from KTLA. He was reelcted like nothing happened (although this is LA).

I’ll vote for him if does run for president. A lot can change in 2,3 years.

Mad Kimchi on June 30, 2009 at 6:14 PM

Because as we all know, it’s always the man’s fault.

Now be a good boy, stop trolling & go back to your video games.

kg598301 on June 30, 2009 at 6:10 PM

Now hold on one dang second! I am a responsible, job havin, happily married (hear that Sanford?!?) hard-core conservative and I go NUTS without my video games. I don’t like the connotation here!

Jayrad on June 30, 2009 at 6:15 PM

kelley in virginia on June 30, 2009 at 5:41 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Good one.

clnurnberg on June 30, 2009 at 6:18 PM

But you’re not a troll. I rest my case. ha ha

kg598301 on June 30, 2009 at 6:19 PM

Although, he would still be better than Obama

clnurnberg on June 30, 2009 at 6:20 PM

bridgetown on June 30, 2009 at 5:23 PM

Don’t kid yourself honey, it’s not that you have so much “power”, it’s just that so many men are weak.

kg598301 on June 30, 2009 at 6:22 PM

kg598301 on June 30, 2009 at 6:22 PM

Wow, we got a bitter one here.

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 6:23 PM

Don’t kid yourself honey, it’s not that you have so much “power”, it’s just that so many men are weak horndogs.

kg598301 on June 30, 2009 at 6:22 PM

There, that’s better. They just use the lines about being rendered helpless by your soulmate sexuality to get you in bed and make their wives blame you instead.

clnurnberg on June 30, 2009 at 6:24 PM

kg598301 on June 30, 2009 at 6:22 PM

clnurnberg on June 30, 2009 at 6:24 PM

So much anger

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 6:26 PM

His reporter girlfriend is going to dump him as soon as he becomes a nobody.
peacenprosperity on June 30, 2009 at 5:51 PM

Exactly. And I suspect he knows it and that is why he is so reluctant to resign. A former governor who served out his term is much more pleasant company under the palm tree than some guy kicked out of office who won’t stop snot-crying about how he is just like a bunch of Biblical, historical and fictional characters.

Threshing Flora on June 30, 2009 at 6:30 PM

kg598301 on June 30, 2009 at 6:22 PM

LOL, as if there is a difference there.
If you men are weak, then I have power. Derrrrrrrrr

Never kidded myself, honey. I’m well aware of my power.

Just glad I don’t live in a Muslim nation, where the men are REALLY Weak.

bridgetown on June 30, 2009 at 6:34 PM

clnurnberg on June 30, 2009 at 6:24 PM

Depends on the woman. For some, it’d be a line used as you described, for others, not a line at all.

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 6:36 PM

Egad, this man thinks he’s in the middle of a B movie romance. The classic sappy version of the mid-life crisis. I bet his wife is wishing he got it in the “take up extreme sports and hurt self” mode instead. I know I am.

evergreen on June 30, 2009 at 6:41 PM

Not just “no”, not just “hell no!”, but, “if they can identify my husband’s body when I get done with him, then I deserve to go to jail”.

Geministorm on June 30, 2009 at 4:57 PM

Haha. I like that one.

Esthier on June 30, 2009 at 5:06 PM

OT: On a related side note;

My friend told me a joke that I related to my wife. He asked if I knew what Cowgirl style was, I said yeah. Then he asked if I knew what Bucking Bronco style was, I said no…he said its when you say your ex-girlfriend’s name while your wife rides Cowgirl. My wife said, “Where I come from we call that ‘Dead Cowboy Style’”. I about puked I laughed so hard.

Geministorm on June 30, 2009 at 6:49 PM

Come to think of it, Sounds to me like Sanford is on thin ice with both of these women..and hedging his bets.

bridgetown on June 30, 2009 at 6:51 PM

if Jenny had the “right attitude“, maybe Mark would’ve stayed off the Trail. \

I_C on June 30, 2009 at 6:56 PM

I’m going to cut the guy a little slack. But, just a very small slice. How long have they been married? They have 4 children (boys). Did things dry up at home and he figured that he could get what he was looking for somewhere else?

I’m just asking, don’t flame me.

cjs1943 on June 30, 2009 at 6:58 PM

Must be real fun to be a fellow member of the Promise Keepers now.

Speedwagon82 on June 30, 2009 at 5:15 PM

So if you’re say, Catholic, and your parish priest turns out to be a pedophile, would you convert into Islam?

miron on June 30, 2009 at 6:58 PM

Where’s that guy who was calling everyone liars because we expected a governor to be accountable for his whereabouts even on a “vacation?”

baldilocks on June 30, 2009 at 7:03 PM

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. I married you, bore your children, campaigned with you and (probably) financed you? And you’re going to do me a favor by publicly humiliating me and scandalizing our kids?

Take a hike, bud.

(This is a show of the back of one lady’s hand.)

Nichevo on June 30, 2009 at 7:03 PM

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:14 PM

1. Sanford is the one that broke his wife’s trust and his vows.
2. Sanford is the one that publicly embarrassed his family.

As a married man, I know my duty is to my wife and family. I’ve had more than a few women come on to me before, so I realize its MY responsibility to walk away, not to insure that all of the females I come across have good morals.

Analogy: Your mom gives you $20 to go to the store and get food for your family. Along the way you get distracted and the $20 falls out of your pocket. Shortly thereafter someone walks by and takes the $20. Should your mother track down the person that found the $20 and attempt to turn them into the police or should she whip your butt for not being more responsible? Your mother trusted you to be responsible, she can’t blame the other person for their questionable ethics…

Geministorm on June 30, 2009 at 7:04 PM

This guy has problems. I hope (for the mental welfare of his family), that the wife leaves him…

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 7:08 PM

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 5:14 PM

1. Sanford is the one that broke his wife’s trust and his vows.
2. Sanford is the one that publicly embarrassed his family.

Geministorm on June 30, 2009 at 7:04 PM

You missed the point, of course the scumbag should be responsible. It’s just funny how, like a subconscious
group, women don’t tend to go after “TOW”. Perhaps, for the grace of God, and a bit more self control, saved THEM from being TOW.

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 7:16 PM

Haha, good one, AP! I would have chased him down the street with some kind of weapon and then dashed home to meet the locksmith and remove his name from the bank accounts.
califcon on June 30, 2009 at 4:20 PM

LOL I would spit in his face.

fastestslug on June 30, 2009 at 4:32 PM

my husband knows what i’d do to him. 125% of everything he has. then i would use sharp implements.

kelley in virginia on June 30, 2009 at 4:36 PM

Those are good, but I’d like to see Jenny do
an Angela Bassett in Waiting to Exhale. Take all of his most precious, most prized possessions and sell them for a dollar at a garage sale and torch everything that was leftover.

Has anyone else remarked how Seinfeldesque this is like he is Russell Dalrymple, the president at NBC, gone berserk for Elaine?

ericdijon on June 30, 2009 at 5:03 PM

LOL, he is acting like Russell. Now only if he would disappear in the middle of the ocean like Russell did.

macblanegirl on June 30, 2009 at 7:22 PM

(This should get things going again) Perhaps he wanted to be a good husband but just didn’t get what he needed at home.
(Jumpin’ in fox hole, pullin’ helmet down tight)

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 7:24 PM

Not a chance! The locks would be changed, a vindictive lawyer-with-a-grudge-against-cheating-husbands would be hired, and the hedge clippers would be very very VERY sharp.

He can be YOURS ladies. He’s the BAD BOY you all dream about.He’s only misunderstood. You can tame this bad boy.

Never EVER saw the allure of the ‘bad boy’ even when I was an impressionable teenager. :P

Sanford should shut up and head off into the sunset.

Kirin on June 30, 2009 at 7:31 PM

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 7:24 PM

Your continued defense of adultery just isn’t that cute. If he didn’t get what he wanted, he could have been honest and got a divorce instead of being a crybaby candy-ass loser.

clnurnberg on June 30, 2009 at 7:31 PM

The comments and reaction are funny. He’s not going to resign. He didn’t commit a crime. He’s not running again. You people wanted him to resign before (even though most of you aren’t in his state so it doesn’t make a difference).

What you expect him to resign MORE? Ya’ll are like children on this issue. He’s telling the TRUTH! You are all telling him to stop talking.

I prefer a man tell the truth than lie. I don’t particularly care one way or the other because he does have a nice family.

But people here want him to resign MORE. I mean like REALLY REALLY REALLY resign. I mean I am going to hold my breath until he resigns. . . for no reason at all except that I’m important or something.

Cover the other 49 governors if you don’t want to hear what he has to say anymore. Aren’t there any gay governors that this site can heap praise on?

ThackerAgency on June 30, 2009 at 7:32 PM

He is not like David, he is not the star of Love Story, and he did not just cross lines. He has betrayed his wife and his children, and he is shamefully selfish.

mobydutch on June 30, 2009 at 7:32 PM

(Jumpin’ in fox hole, pullin’ helmet down tight)

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 7:24 PM

You’re might be onto something… Maybe his wife didn’t rub his stomach and tell him what a little good boy he was…

I wonder if he had to keep the bathroom door open a notch and yell “I’m ready…”

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 7:32 PM

Here is my opinion: Any woman who sleeps with a married man and discusses his children is pond scum. As for Sanford making his latest statements? I would have to Lorena Bobbit his a#$. I cannot imagine any person staying with someone who would humiliate you like that. That be said my husband is my best friend and we have been married 16 years and have three kids. We enjoy each other’s company, and he knows damn well how crazy I can get. He will keep to the straight and narrow.

TXMomof3 on June 30, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 7:24 PM

clnurnberg on June 30, 2009 at 7:31 PM

If I didn’t throw out soft balls to hit, this thread would stop and the rest are pretty boring.

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 7:33 PM

mobydutch on June 30, 2009 at 7:32 PM

Love Story…Geez you’re dating yourself! I remember taking 2 different girls to that dreck in high school.

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 7:36 PM

I wonder if he had to keep the bathroom door open a notch and yell “I’m ready…”

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 7:32 PM

Seriously, you think it was his tummy?…LOL…rubbin?

LOL…the rest was pretty good.

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 7:37 PM

TXMomof3 on June 30, 2009 at 7:33 PM

I know I’d be afraid of a wife that sleeps with a butchers knife

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 7:38 PM

Like it or not his behavior has become so that it might negatively hurt the GOP/ConMovmt. A week ago, probably not. But now, we have a delusional SOB who won’t just shut up. Put that’s actually a minor point. I feel bad for his children. By acting like the Buffoon he has been lately, he’s embarrassing both wife and children. He doesn’t set a very good example for his sons. Also, it is disturbing that he used state resources to go to Argentina … that is why he promised to pay the state back. Didn’t he also call for Clinton to resign?

ThackerAgency on June 30, 2009 at 7:32 PM

I am, for the sake of his family.

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 7:41 PM

Seriously, you think it was his tummy?…LOL…rubbin?

LOL…the rest was pretty good.

Jeff from WI on June 30, 2009 at 7:37 PM

He comes off as a total b*tch… I’m starting to think he’d go for a super duper large version of MegMac so long as she said “Yeah, it was great for those 5 seconds.”

He probably couldn’t even get it up for his wife…

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 7:42 PM

meh. Too many decent guys out there to put up with a lemon like this guy. Life’s too short. Send him on his way. If I can raise 3 sons by myself without nearly the means she has at her disposal…she’ll sail through this.

scalleywag on June 30, 2009 at 7:44 PM

This would be the point where he would find himself on the ground, and waking up to the sound of me reloading…

kakypat on June 30, 2009 at 7:46 PM

scalleywag on June 30, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Agreed… although I think it would be funny if she ran for governor… OK, that might not be so good for the kids.

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 7:46 PM

Oh, BTW, isn’t it time for the Sanfords’ great, wonderful, longtime, Southern, Christian friend Huckabee to come in and offer free marriage counseling on his show…?

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 7:47 PM

Upstater85 on June 30, 2009 at 7:47 PM

Do we have to bash Huckabee? He didn’t go slumming in third world countries.

TXMomof3 on June 30, 2009 at 7:49 PM