Palin responds to Kerry: “Why the long face?”

posted at 9:25 pm on June 26, 2009 by Allahpundit

Conservatives 4 Palin has the full 10-minute speech to the troops but here’s the punchline, one which I couldn’t deny our loyal, long-suffering Palinistas. It’s an old (and kind of lame) joke but a crowd-pleaser nonetheless because (a) Kerry’s a jackass and (b) Sarahcuda’s been a punching bag for the left too long without fighting back. Presumably this is her way of serving notice that those days are over. Anyone want to be a joke-writer for Palin 2012? Click the image to watch.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Der-Die-Das

Yes, Obama might be a Das, but Palin is definitely a Die!

Upstater85 on June 26, 2009 at 9:59 PM

hey, that was HS, 35 years ago

Jeff from WI on June 26, 2009 at 10:10 PM

Is it true Pooptech showed up for the pizza?

Sapwolf on June 26, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Yes, but don’t be too hard on the guy… he lost his job after the recent round of layoffs at Mcdonalds. I mean, come on… ya gotta eat!

BPD on June 26, 2009 at 10:10 PM

go for jugular Gov Palin. “Liveshot” is a total dooshbag and deserves it.

maineconservative on June 26, 2009 at 10:11 PM

I can hardly wait to watch the Guv mop the floor with Obama. Counting the days.

jimmy2shoes on June 26, 2009 at 10:11 PM

hey, that was HS, 35 years ago

Jeff from WI on June 26, 2009 at 10:10 PM

I’ll give you a pass given that I only know the Der-Die-Das rule and how to get myself in trouble…

Upstater85 on June 26, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Sarah You Go Girl!

Now I’ll never look at John Kerry the same way!

ROFL!

Kerry better quit while the getting’s good.

sarahpalinfan99 on June 26, 2009 at 10:13 PM

I don’t get it

JohnGalt23 on June 26, 2009 at 10:14 PM

The part that had to sting more than anything is the genuine laughter coming from the troops at her joke.

Nothing like a little splash of rubbing alcohol on a papercut 8)

DrAllecon on June 26, 2009 at 10:15 PM

Der-Die-Das

Yes, Obama might be a Das, but Palin is definitely a Die!

Upstater85 on June 26, 2009 at 9:59 PM

She’s got a personality, brains and looks to Die for, that’s for sure.

DrAllecon on June 26, 2009 at 10:16 PM

maineconservative on June 26, 2009 at 10:11 PM

Hahaha. Do I guess you are a Howie Carr listener? Actually, I haven’t gotten to listen to the show since this happened, has he mentioned it?

red winger on June 26, 2009 at 10:17 PM

Loved it!

bazil9 on June 26, 2009 at 10:18 PM

Palin is fighting back. Good for her. Enough of this crap from the liberals.

Reagan fought back.
The elitists must be appalled. HA HA!!

Palin 2012!!!!

jencab on June 26, 2009 at 10:18 PM

After that comment by the Gov and the response it got from the troops in the audience Ill bet that Sen Kerry is now wishing that he can go missing for a few day’s.

Dreadnought223 on June 26, 2009 at 10:20 PM

He’s cruising up to Cambodia in his PT boat don’t you know.

bluegrass on June 26, 2009 at 10:23 PM

This is who John Kerry reminds me of:

Ssssuuuuppppeeerrrrggggeeeennnniiiissssss!!!!

In fact, the whole RINO establishment blowhards are like him.

Smart guys those Rinos. /sarc

Sapwolf on June 26, 2009 at 10:24 PM

Lurch is a dink. What’s wrong with Massachusetts? Lurch, Kennedy, Frank and Markey. People there must be stupid.

Sarah, we await your arrival to kick Obama’s ass right out of the White House. And, his wife’s HUGE ass too.

suzyk on June 26, 2009 at 10:25 PM

red winger on June 26, 2009 at 10:17 PM

Howie had a column about John Kerry today. He was sickened by his ineptness in a sports broadcast booth.

tessa on June 26, 2009 at 10:25 PM

Does anyone not think that governors Perry and Palin could clean up this country in short order.

HoustonRight on June 26, 2009 at 10:26 PM

Kerry has been AWOL since the day he was hatched,first mariage was not a big hit but profitable,the absolute poster boy for TRATIOR.franscious need to go missing on his windsurfer,maybe teddy can drive him home?

Col.John Wm. Reed on June 26, 2009 at 10:27 PM

I quess he’ll claim another purple heart for that dagger.

HoustonRight on June 26, 2009 at 10:28 PM

HoustonRight on June 26, 2009 at 10:26 PM

Oh, is Perry interested in being her Veep too?

Geez, every guy on the planet (including me) wants to be her Veep now. That line is like a Mark Levin booksignin line.

Sapwolf on June 26, 2009 at 10:29 PM

She has pretty good timing and the joke made me laugh. I would think that if she let go she could put him through the shredder and not lose a bit of class.

davo on June 26, 2009 at 10:29 PM

First Month would be signing Executive Orders doing an about face for everything numb nuts Obama has done.

First, people, we need to get the Congress and Senate back. Pelosi needs to be toast. That sad old sack of crap. She needs to give up her plane for a broomstick.

We are going to do this people. Have a good weekend, but the war starts again next week against the people that voted for Cap and Trade. Big targets…. they were warned.

suzyk on June 26, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Nice. Just a little pinprick, but when it makes contact with a balloon like the ego of a Kerry or an Obama….

cs89 on June 26, 2009 at 10:30 PM

It must gall Kerry and all the other Libtardocrats that our military leans away from those who call them (the troops) murderers. I imagine there is worry on the Left that if a popular revolt starts they might not be able to count on the armed forces to back them.

I also imagine it kills Kerry that he’ll never again be a true contender for the White House. The most he’ll see of the Oval Office is as a guest and nothing more. His political doom is sealed; all that remains is for him to be voted out of whatever position he might hold. Even if he commits treason, he’d still be less well-known in ten years than Benedict Arnold.

Liam on June 26, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Tony737 on June 26, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Damn do I feel stupid.

If it is any consolation, they kept one of my nephews for an extra week or so in a incubator because he was slow to react and needed extra O2. 5 years later I cant keep up with him.

F15Mech on June 26, 2009 at 10:34 PM

tessa on June 26, 2009 at 10:25 PM

His favourite Red Sox player is Manny Orteez

He also came within one state of being Chimpy’s successor.

Homer Simpson shudder.

Del Dolemonte on June 26, 2009 at 10:36 PM

tessa on June 26, 2009 at 10:25 PM

Thanks for that!!! Frickin priceless.

Way to go John. You throw a baseball like a girl, and yet are so skilled at throwing soldiers under the bus. Typical lib!

red winger on June 26, 2009 at 10:37 PM

Sapwolf on June 26, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Speaking of book signing lines…. can you imagine the lines for a SP book signing next summer? I look forward, with glee, at seeing her top the NY Times best seller list for weeks and weeks and weeks.

BPD on June 26, 2009 at 10:38 PM

Allah, I have a client like you and every time he goes off on SP his billable time goes up.

Bandit5906 on June 26, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Yes, the joke is old, but her delivery was spot-on. But the best part was the troops response; laughter! They truly enjoyed it and didn’t have any problem with being politically-correct by laughing at Senator Kerry. I love our troops!

Palin/Troops 2012

yogi41 on June 26, 2009 at 10:45 PM

If I ever end up disliking Sarah Palin, it’ll be her own fault, not that of all the haters who are intent on convincing me of what an idiot she is. Meantime, I just adore her! COME ON, whether you think she’s presidential or not, isn’t she fun?

Still my fave. Can’t wait for her book!

Animator Girl on June 26, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Nice

WisCon on June 26, 2009 at 10:46 PM

Damn, I thought you were going to deny us… I sent you the tip on this 3 hours before this post. You didn’t get it?

That said, I don’t agree with the “lame” part. Sure, it’s been done, but not overly done and for her to have the nerve to do it makes it all the better, IMO.

RightWinged on June 26, 2009 at 10:46 PM

Good stuff! Go Sarah! She’s got my vote.

Zorro on June 26, 2009 at 10:51 PM

Aye, there’s the crux of the matter.

unwashed minion on June 26, 2009 at 10:51 PM

Heh..I’M John Kerry

F15Mech on June 26, 2009 at 10:51 PM

Tony,I bet you have your baby
cradling in one arm,and typing peck style in
the other,while commenting!!
– CanOp

Not yet CanOp, but in a few days my friend!

5 years later I cant keep up with him. – F15

Yeah, that’s what they’re tellin’ us, that he’ll only be small for a few months, then he’ll be a little ball of energy. Don’t feel stupid, you didn’t know. We’re takin’ TeeTee to the hospital to meet him tomorrow. I can’t wait to see her face when she sees him!

Tony737 on June 26, 2009 at 10:57 PM

You know the old saying:

long face = short penis

therightscoop on June 26, 2009 at 11:00 PM

you know the old old saying:

long face = short pen.is

therightscoop on June 26, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Del Dolemonte on June 26, 2009 at 10:36 PM

He is so “out there,” while he thinks he has this pedigree that makes him so above the masses. He is a complete ass and has no clue how others perceive him. Howie Carr has all the dirt on him. He talks about him living in a Buick just shy of marrying Teraysa.

tessa on June 26, 2009 at 11:02 PM

BPD on June 26, 2009 at 10:38 PM

Hmmm…Yes, those will be some serious lines. Complete opposite of the those Giants-Astros Tuesday night games at the Stick in the late 70′s. I think my brother paid for his ticket being the batboy one night, and I helped rake the infield.

I feel sorry for Sarah because having to sign all those books that much has gotta be bad for the writting hand.

I sure loved getting that hand-written thank you letter from her. She has the touch.

Sapwolf on June 26, 2009 at 11:04 PM

Palin/Troops 2012

yogi41 on June 26, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Yep.. they also booed when she brought up Kerry’s joke… now, it was Alaskan troops so maybe there is some loyalty there to SP…. but methinks the troops aren’t that fond of John Kerry.

I also have a suspicion that if Gov. Palin becomes President Palin, she will be the most beloved (by the military) CIC in modern history… some of that might be because she is a woman… but still…

BPD on June 26, 2009 at 11:09 PM

Tony737 on June 26, 2009 at 10:57 PM

My daughter was a six weeks early, they didn’t need to keep her but holy cow she grew like crazy. Sleep while you can.

Cindy Munford on June 26, 2009 at 11:12 PM

Tony737 on June 26, 2009 at 10:57 PM

Thanks and please let me know if you/family need help with your new “F15″.

Yes I decided to nick-name your new child after myself. :)

F15Mech on June 26, 2009 at 11:16 PM

Good for her. I’ve said as much since she was thrown to the sharks after McCain and lost his advisors who over coached her tried to throw her under Obama’s bus.

She’s on her own message, and I’m interested in hearing it.

What @sshole is going to try to shut her up now? 1st Admendment ring any bells? Or does that just apply to the Hollywood famous or inside the Beltway Elites?

Go Palin go. Win or lose, I’m listening. Fiscal Conservative. America First. Don’t take sh#t off of anyone.

Yea, I’m listening. Reminds me of Reagan. There are worse comparisions.

Hog Wild on June 26, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Hawkdriver, I know you must be crazy busy because I haven’t seen you post. We are thinking about you. Stay safe.

Cindy Munford on June 26, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Allahpundit has a real grudge against Sarah, since she remains relevant while Sanford is a dead man walking. Now, the squishy moderates or liars-posing-as-Republicans only have TPaw, Jindal and Mittens.

alliebobbitt on June 26, 2009 at 11:22 PM

I don’t know why the joke’s a big deal. If she does that kind of thing so seldom that it’s news, she really needs to step it up a few dozen notches.

But as for the other nine minutes and 54 seconds of the speech, I don’t know if I’ve ever seen anyone look that composed, relaxed and sharp all at the same time. I know the word “electrifying” gets done to death when people describe Palin’s speeches, but… damn.

logis on June 26, 2009 at 11:23 PM

The President of Alaska is not missing. She just pwned Kerry.

I favor the separation of Lurch and State.

Geochelone on June 26, 2009 at 11:26 PM

The fact that it’s an “old (and kind of lame)” joke and still funnier than Kerry’s speaks volumes. Go Sarah!

Emily M. on June 26, 2009 at 11:27 PM

I hope Sarah Palin succeeds.

BPD on June 26, 2009 at 11:31 PM

Cindy Munford on June 26, 2009 at 11:18 PM

F15Mech on June 26, 2009 at 11:32 PM

I’m good with being a “Palinista.” She’s one tough lady and I actually thought the joke was funny, especially for a politician. Most of their jokes are horrendous. Kind of like all of John Kerry’s.

V15J on June 26, 2009 at 11:33 PM

I suddenly find gray tee shirts amazingly attractive.

Ted Torgerson on June 26, 2009 at 11:37 PM

She’s real. Hope she posts some good fundraising numbers when they come out in July.

cs89 on June 26, 2009 at 11:38 PM

from RA Mansour at C4P to those who could not pick up from the tape what Sarah said about Sanford:

“You know, poor guy–the governor of South Carolina, he disappeared for a couple of days. Weeeell, come to find out he was messing around, shouldn’t have been doing what he was doing…”

technopeasant on June 26, 2009 at 11:44 PM

You know what would be thrilling?

Sarah Palin doing a guest segment with Jon Miller and Joe Morgan on the ESPN Sunday Night game. She could brush up and talk about the balk rule, betraying her command of infinitely complex subjects.

Then she can use her Cuda charm on old hard-nose old-timer Joe that the new statisticians and baseball metrics approach to the game actually proves that Joe is even a better all-time Hall of Famer 2nd baseman than we originally thought with a great lifetime OBP, etc.

Then she could end the segment by inviting them on a cruise to Alaska.

And then…..(wakes up) wow that was some dream.

Sapwolf on June 26, 2009 at 11:48 PM

I love the Sarahcuda

Metro on June 26, 2009 at 11:51 PM

What’s great about this is in order to report the joke, even if it is only to say how petty she was(I don’t think she was) the news has to report on when it was said and to whom. The press doesn’t want to talk about her doing anything positive especially in another country. So they help her image in order to try and be critical.

Rose on June 26, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Ironically while Sarah was ‘missing’ Sarah was not missed by her supporters who know where she is on 24/7 basis because she is always with us, part and parcel of our daily lives. Her support is ‘tribal’. Her supporters will never abandon her. We will not be co-opted by the overtures of anybody else unless Sarah does not get the Presidential nod in 2012.

technopeasant on June 26, 2009 at 11:57 PM

Rose on June 26, 2009 at 11:51 PM

I’ve been thinking the same thing…. it could just be coincidence…. but perhaps Sarah is just cunning… Think about the whole Lettermen thing…. perhaps it was just random, but it DID work out to her benefit in that there was NO WAY she would get two interviews about the Exxon deal for the pipeline…. but she was able to piggyback the pipeline news onto the Lettermen fiasco. And now this… no one wanted to comment on her being in Kosovo, but now everyone wants to talk about her smackdown of Kerry, but makes them mention her location.

Could just be luck? Then again… better lucky than good.

BPD on June 26, 2009 at 11:58 PM

Yes I decided to nick-name your new child after myself. – F15Mech

Haha! Cool, the Eagle’s my fav, but I hope he will fly the Raptor! (If the Zero doesn’t kill it).

Tony737 on June 26, 2009 at 11:58 PM

Tony737 on June 26, 2009 at 11:58 PM

Videogames for your children.

The Raptor/JSF will be the last maned aircraft. Everything else will be remote controlled/FVS (Fly via Satellite)

F15Mech on June 27, 2009 at 12:23 AM

Anyone want to be a joke-writer for Palin 2012?

Jim Treacher on June 27, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Maybe she will visit that beautiful Ukrainian lady: Yulia Tymoshenko Girl Power! Sapwolf on June 26, 2009 at 9:56 PM

I went to that site and got excited when I saw her and the Party link. I didn’t know it meant “political” party! I was hoping for some sexy pics of her at a party!

Mr_Magoo on June 27, 2009 at 12:45 AM

She tells a lame joke with poor timing. She’s definitely one of us!

Mr_Magoo on June 27, 2009 at 12:47 AM

What I think was vital about Sarah’s visit in political terms was the ability of some soldier to tape her stay in Kosovo and to relay it to the Internet in such a timely manner.

Many people cite Reagan’s advantage of experience over Sarah when he ran for the Presidency in 1980 but Reagan was never able to connect with as many people on a daily basis as Sarah is now over the Internet.

This fact I believe neutralizes Reagan’s perceived built-in advantage and give Sarah 2 more years to hone her skills she will be ready to do battle.

technopeasant on June 27, 2009 at 12:54 AM

God, I love that woman!

Green Muse on June 27, 2009 at 12:59 AM

She is doing battle!!! Everything she says and does tells me that she is fighting. She is our hope and the answer to the current mess we find ourselves in.

BetseyRoss on June 27, 2009 at 1:01 AM

John Kerry is always playing catsup. Ba Dum Bump.

John Kerry’s face is so long, he makes Ron Jeremy jealous. Ba Dum Bump.

A horse walks into a bar. Bartender says, “What’ll you have Senator Kerry?”. Ba Dum Bump.

Senator Kerry always wanted to be on the silver screen. Until he went to the drive-in and was the silver screen. Ba Dum Bump.

Senator Kerry was concerned for soldiers stuck in Iraq. Little did he know that his face was stuck in a rack. Ba Dum Bump.

ezye on June 27, 2009 at 1:26 AM

I wish she’d start making the rounds on Fox News and let us know what she thinks about a lot of the stuff going on now, debate issues, etc.

But I get the feeling Fox doesn’t want to do that. I think they’re afraid that she’d embarrass a lot of the so-called conservatives they have on there regularly like Huckabee.

For that matter, I can’t believe they don’t try to get Rush on there more. It’d be sweet to see him debate some of these Libs and RINOs on issues. And both of them are ratings gold.

Dr. ZhivBlago on June 27, 2009 at 1:43 AM

I favor the separation of Lurch and State.

Geochelone on June 26, 2009 at 11:26 PM

I’m coming in late to this game, but I would have to call this the winning comment of the thread.

UltimateBob on June 27, 2009 at 1:50 AM

technopeasant on June 26, 2009 at 11:57 PM

Yep.

Some people thought I was nuts when I told them Sarah has her grassroots Feydekin. They are not thinking that now. They still think I’m nuts ( :) ), but they know that her supporters are loyal and willing to suffer for her, with a smile and a prayer, and a ferocity.

Think Boudica

“Boudica exhorted her troops from her chariot, her daughters beside her. Tacitus gives her a short speech in which she presents herself not as an aristocrat avenging her lost wealth, but as an ordinary person, avenging her lost freedom, her battered body, and the abused chastity of her daughters. Their cause was just, and the deities were on their side; the one legion that had dared to face them had been destroyed. She, a woman, was resolved to win or die; if the men wanted to live in slavery, that was their choice.”

If Mel Gibson’s movie of Boudica comes out in 2010, guess who will reap the whirlwind of publicity with it?

Sapwolf on June 27, 2009 at 1:50 AM

Dr. ZhivBlago on June 27, 2009 at 1:43 AM

Yeah, Rush and Beck are chummy, aren’t they? Even if they’re not, I would think Beck would have Rush on every now and then. That would make for a killer show. Ratings Gold!

I can’t imagine O’Reilly ever having Rush on his show, though. O’R can’t stand it when someone steals the spotlight from him, media whore that he is.

UltimateBob on June 27, 2009 at 1:53 AM

I don’t get it.

iamse7en on June 27, 2009 at 2:07 AM

Libs have been putting her threw the ringer lately.
I got out an old bumper sticker from the election and cut off McCain’s name and stuck it on my car to show my support for her.

I’m glad she is finally fighting back.

HellCat on June 27, 2009 at 2:34 AM

“It is hard, if not impossible, to snub a beautiful woman – they remain beautiful and the rebuke recoils.” – Winston Churchill

atheling on June 27, 2009 at 2:54 AM

A horse and John Kerry walk into a bar………..

……. and the bar tender says “Hey, leave that jack-ass outside!”

And the horse says, “I’m going to be a while John, I’m thirsty. Why don’t you go back out side and try licking your balls again.”

Seven Percent Solution on June 27, 2009 at 3:20 AM

Jim Treacher on June 27, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Better bring your A-game, dude. I hear Kathleen Parker and David Frum are gonna be writing hilarious stuff for Romney.

Mr. Wednesday Night on June 27, 2009 at 4:53 AM

There is a distinct lack of troll in this thread. What gives?

Dreadnought223 on June 27, 2009 at 4:59 AM

There is a distinct lack of troll in this thread. What gives?

Dreadnought223 on June 27, 2009 at 4:59 AM

Jacko obsessions and algore celebrations. Speaking of which, when the energy taxes go up…or, as POTUS said, “SKYROCKET” will they be happy? Hmm.

***

I wasn’t a total Sarah fan. I mean, she was awesome during the campaign. But, the media frenzy took its toll on me and I felt like she needed to be with her kids a lot. It was tough, as a mom who DOES stay at home while my kiddies are little, to accept a mom who could be more local with her very young kids…but…

As more things happens in politics…the more things liberals and false republicans do to distance themselves from conservatism, the more I love Palin. I am very involved politically. I see how now it’s time for all hands on deck…that includes every woman…we all fight. And, if a woman is the only one speaking for America, goodness, will we not support her???? WHO ELSE IS SPEAKING FOR US???

Sarah!! Keep it up!

Mommypundit on June 27, 2009 at 6:14 AM

Don’t take no crap off of that idiot Sarah. No siree.

Terrye on June 27, 2009 at 6:45 AM

Don’t take no crap off of that idiot Sarah. No siree.

Terrye on June 27, 2009 at 6:45 AM

Not sure of your intentions, and believe me I’m no English expert but would, “Don’t take no crap off that idiot, Sarah. No siree.” work a bit better? I wasn’t sure if you were saying Sarah was the idiot.

Jeff from WI on June 27, 2009 at 8:28 AM

Anyone want to be a joke-writer for Palin 2012?

Where can I apply?

Seriously!

Cylor on June 27, 2009 at 8:41 AM

Ah, yes…John F’en Kerry is back in the news.

He is simply a pompous, arrogant narcissist who marries billionaire women. He would be a nobody if he married the waitress at Waffle House.

He is perfectly coifed, nails are manicured, and he is in touch with his metrosexual side. In other words, a perfect empty suit for Washington DC.

Go wind surf now, John F’en Kerry.

Cleveland Steamer on June 27, 2009 at 8:49 AM

Anyone want to be a joke-writer for Palin 2012?

Dude… I’d load luggage on and off the plane for Palin in 2012.

BPD on June 27, 2009 at 8:52 AM

God, I love that woman!

Green Muse on June 27, 2009 at 12:59 AM

If you continually profess love for a politician, on the internet…. then you might be a cultist

Bradky on June 27, 2009 at 9:45 AM

There is a distinct lack of troll in this thread. What gives?

Dreadnought223 on June 27, 2009 at 4:59 AM

Perhaps they have a life outside of the internet at 5 in the morning… no?

Bradky on June 27, 2009 at 9:46 AM

Bradky on June 27, 2009 at 9:45 AM

If you continually profess disdain for a politician, on the Internet…then you might be even more of a cultist.

There is a distinct lack of troll in this thread. What gives?

Dreadnought223 on June 27, 2009 at 4:59 AM
Perhaps they have a life outside of the internet at 5 in the morning… no?

Bradky on June 27, 2009 at 9:46 AM

I doubt it.

ddrintn on June 27, 2009 at 9:59 AM

She should do the same to anyone else. It’s sad to say, but these are exactly the tactics we need to play rough with these clowns.

marklmail on June 27, 2009 at 10:01 AM

Bradky on June 27, 2009 at 9:45 AM

Are you talking about the leftists and the media’s adulation of Obama?

Perhaps they have a life outside of the internet at 5 in the morning… no?

Bradky on June 27, 2009 at 9:46 AM

He might be posting from Hawaii. He might be working the night shift. Or he was taking a break from his all nighter working on his Ulysses. How are you to know.

Although I agree, for many liberals and leftists, they would be in a drug or alcohol induced stupor at 5 a.m. instead of sitting in front of a computer.

bayview on June 27, 2009 at 10:07 AM

Roger Waters/The Wall/The Final Cut must have been banned again already. I’m sorry I missed it.

kingsjester on June 27, 2009 at 10:13 AM

Sarah Palin slapped Kerry with a velvet-gloved hand because she is a lady and has a charm and dignity that Kerry cannot understand, let alone muster. It is the Republicans who sit silently while being trashed who deserve no regard. Those who will not defend themselves cannot be trusted to defend us.

SKYFOX on June 27, 2009 at 10:21 AM

kingsjester on June 27, 2009 at 10:13 AM

I think he/she/it was put down quietly this time. LOL He/she/it will no doubt be back as another Pink Floyd album next open registration.

ddrintn on June 27, 2009 at 10:25 AM

Thanks. That’s what I thought. He pointed out how stupid I was for pointing out who he was. Oh well.

kingsjester on June 27, 2009 at 10:31 AM

kingsjester on June 27, 2009 at 10:13 AM

If so, I hope he shows a little taste and names himself “Animals.” “Final Cut”? Really?

artlover on June 27, 2009 at 10:50 AM

ddrintn on June 27, 2009 at 10:25 AM

Na it will register as a “small furry thing in a cave” Pink Floyd “Ugumuga”(sic) or something like that. I was also thinking of that syphilis tune.

Clyde5445 on June 27, 2009 at 10:53 AM

Let me try this again. Na it will register as a “small furry creature in a cave” Pink Floyd “Ugumuga”(sic) or something like that. I was also thinking of that syphilis tune.

Clyde5445 on June 27, 2009 at 10:57 AM

I love this woman.

This is exactly what she meant by “pit bull with lipstick”, and its what I love about her: she’s conservative, devout in a faith that is inherently American, principled yet entirely human, and lethal as a stiletto.

It’s what I expect from a politician, and what I desire in a POTUS.

It’s also everything John Kerry is not and never will be.

bluelightbrigade on June 27, 2009 at 11:21 AM