Shep Smith: Our viewers’ e-mails are starting to scare me

posted at 7:27 pm on June 10, 2009 by Allahpundit

Take a group of people who are politically conscious, add Internet access and anonymity, and elect the other party’s guy president and voila: You’ve got a perfect petri dish in which to grow your very own nutroots culture. And no, before people start whining, of course I’m not saying that everyone who fits those criteria is nutroots. Just that we’re seeing a strain of paranoia in some righty blog comments since The One took office that was formerly relegated to lefty assertions about how the Bushitler would cancel the elections and declare himself king or whatever. If that were Shep’s point, it’d be fair enough; as it is, this is his hamfisted attempt to draw a straight line between dopey “Hussein” invective and the sort of decades-long dementia displayed by the Jew-loathing nut who pulled a shotgun in the Holocaust Museum today. (And who, by the way, hated neoconservatives generally and the GOP’s last two nominees for president in particular.) I don’t know how else to read this clip except as Shep warning America that his own viewership is teeming with would-be presidential assassins. If he truly believes that, why doesn’t he quit? How can his conscience stand it?

The bonus nuance here is that this vid was cut by TPM, which is suddenly shocked, shocked to find incendiary rhetoric online notwithstanding the notoriety their fellow travelers have for trafficking in it. Doubtless the point is to prove how unhinged Fox viewers are, but surf around on CNN or MSNBC or any other news website and compare the comments there. Jake Tapper’s mentioned more than once on Twitter how even his scrupulously balanced posts at ABC attract nutjobs by the dozen from both sides. Trolls are an Internet fact of life, alas. It’s time to stop being surprised.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

But when anyone complained about the liberties Bush was taking with the Constitution – and there were many out there taking note – including those who served under Reagan – they were told by people like Bill O’Reilly – to shut up and that they had Bush derangement syndrome.
AprilOrit on June 10, 2009 at 11:08 PM

You are right, and it is not fair that legitimate observations were lumped in with the loonies. Unfortunately the REALLY deranged were out in such massive force nearly every week of Bush’s two terms that it really became hard to see the forest for the trees.

Dark-Star on June 11, 2009 at 4:00 AM

Shemp belongs on Al-Jazeera.

DDT on June 11, 2009 at 4:03 AM

Where can I sign up for the “JEW CONSPIRACY”?
I always am late for those things…

TexasJew on June 11, 2009 at 3:32 AM

Here. And mention coupon code SHYSTER, so I can get my .666% referal fee.

Shy Guy on June 11, 2009 at 4:05 AM

I’m pretty sure Obama was born in Hawaii. But there is that nagging little doubt. It seems the least he could do is show the complete Birth Certificate and put the issue to rest once and for all. So what if this wasn’t an issue for other Presidents. It is important to many Americans and I think Obama should release it so that he can prove them wrong. What’s wrong with that?

petunia on June 11, 2009 at 4:11 AM

What a Tool!

Shep is the winner of the Snarkiest and Most Ill Informed Drama Queen on Fox News. He becomes more unwatchable everyday.

sarahpalinfan99 on June 11, 2009 at 5:02 AM

sarahpalinfan99 on June 11, 2009 at 5:02 AM

Couldn’t agree more. I watched him live with Mike Baker yesterday afternoon. I couldn’t believe he was leaping from Jew hating Nazi to Obama being President. Shep needs to go on over to PMSNBC.

TugboatPhil on June 11, 2009 at 6:05 AM

Gay-Dar detector on stunned.

wordwarp on June 11, 2009 at 6:08 AM

Just that we’re seeing a strain of paranoia delusion, denial and/or submission in some righty blog comments posts since The One took office

Yeah, we should get over our fears that THE One, as you like to refer to him, is taking over every facet of our economy for anything other then good intentions. That he loves hugging dictators and treats our long time allies like dirt. After all he must be wonderful since he beat your candidate hillary.

peacenprosperity on June 11, 2009 at 6:25 AM

Shep, the right’s nut jobs send emails.

The Left’s nut jobs have cable news shows, talk shows, comedy shows, congress, White House, executive branch, and the judiciary.

faraway on June 10, 2009 at 9:56 PM

Fixed.

Right_of_Attila on June 11, 2009 at 6:53 AM

Shep’s just feeling the need to sound paranoid because he sees how that helps Beck’s ratings.

sheesh on June 11, 2009 at 7:05 AM

Apparently Shep is getting ready to jump ship to MS-LSD, so he’s just practicing up so he can fit in over there.

WordsMatter on June 11, 2009 at 7:19 AM

This Shep guy sounds a lot like a little girl. Well not the Palin females, they’re a million times tougher than Shep.

Jeff from WI on June 11, 2009 at 7:26 AM

I bet Shep posts on LGF.

MattMacD on June 11, 2009 at 7:37 AM

I believe the reason that BO is spending millions in lawyers fees to prevent the release of his longform birthcertificate is for one of two possible reasons; 1. He doesn’t have one. 2. If he has one, it lists his religion as Muslim.

So what is Shep going to do, run me over with a car?

4Bear on June 11, 2009 at 7:49 AM

Shep is the biggest woosie that the State of Mississippi ever produced. He must have been beaten up on a daily basis in High School.

I was born and raised in Mississippi – and he’s a complete embarrasement.

Not to mention a dripping ham.

HondaV65 on June 11, 2009 at 7:56 AM

Shep fits in as today’s “tough” (laughing hysterically) journalist. Get him a dress and a purse.
Maybe he can hang out with Chris “Tingling Leg” Matthews.Now there’s a real man. ROFLMAO

Jeff from WI on June 11, 2009 at 8:01 AM

Shep’s self importance is stunning. I can’t figure out why he thinks anyone would care for his opinion. With his track record and obvious conflicted persona, a lower profile would be a smarter approach. Then again, brains aren’t a prerequisite for news reading.
If he thinks that he’s over qualified, maybe he should run for elected office. I recall someone else recently using tele-prompter skills for a job upgrade.
The Peter Principle rules our country.

ontherocks on June 11, 2009 at 8:03 AM

The difference is, the crazies on our side of the isle are capable of carrying out attacks with weapons, because we actually own them. The left’s hatred of “guns” has left them in no position to do anything but whine.

I don’t care for Shep much, but he may be making a valid point….and then taking it too far into looney land. Surprised? Nah.

Bloo on June 11, 2009 at 8:07 AM

catch on Shep. many of us do have guns. we’re not going to shoot up the holocaust museum however, because that guy was just nuts. we’re not going to shoot Army recruiters or Dr. Tillers.

butwe’ll shoot anyone coming on our property to take said guns or anything else that belongs to us.

kelley in virginia on June 11, 2009 at 8:10 AM

Know how you must feel Shep. Lots of stuff being sent our way,, scaring the crap out of anyone with half a brain,, all coming from this administration and talking heads like you!

JellyToast on June 11, 2009 at 8:24 AM

When I first started reading political blogs and posting on various ones, I tended to go over board some. Say things in such a way as to personally insult other posters. After a year or so of doing this, began to realize what a fool I sounded(still do but not as bad lol)and began to, hopefully, moderate my posts and only use bad language when something really, really fired me up, and try never to personally attack another poster(very difficult in the case of trolls!) .. I wonder if this happens to most people who inhabit blogs. I suspect it does sooner or later. One also comes to recognize the ‘fringe’ after a while and take it with a grain of salt. Blogs are fun, and hope the day never comes when the spice is removed by well meaning do-gooders simply because of the few out there who go too far.

jeanie on June 11, 2009 at 8:30 AM

DVR Glenn Beck and watch him when Shep is on.

Disturb the Universe on June 11, 2009 at 8:38 AM

Shep and Geraldo are two people I refuse to watch on FNC. If I see either one of them I change the channel (or delete the file on my TiVo). I still remember Shep standing on that bridge after Katrina spewing lies and BS.

darwin-t on June 11, 2009 at 8:47 AM

The best way to get rid of Shep is to stop watching his show.

Regarding Whore-aldo: The one thing FNC doesn’t track is how many people switch off when he comes on O’Reilly or another show and don’t come back, either because they don’t want to or simply forget to.

bw222 on June 11, 2009 at 9:03 AM

Hmmmm. This clown is Fox’s top news anchor. And yet, the loony left would have us believe that Fox is nothing but right-wing propaganda.

Just another example of how being a lefty requires a near-total ignorance of reality.

tsj017 on June 11, 2009 at 9:24 AM

Shep doesn’t understand why someone would complain about Obama not providing proof of a US birth certificate?? Shep doesn’t understand why someone would state that Obama is a Marxist and is ruining America??

If Shep’s not a moron I guess I am.

Ernest on June 11, 2009 at 9:25 AM

Um, take a hike Shep, you drama QUEEN. Beck to 7P.

marklmail on June 11, 2009 at 9:55 AM

Allahpundit and Sheppard Smith should get a room.

I wish Michelle would fire AP for being a damn liberal, just like Smith is. And didn’t Smith ever notice how the leftist/marxists threatened the President himself when it was a Republican?? I’ve heard it firsthand many, many times, and not on a blog, either. Yet Smith makes no mention of that. I’m sick of this liberal infiltration.

It’s about time that patriotic conservative Americans get worked up over what has been happening in our once great country, the very same country that’s now being destroyed by our muslim president.

Ever notice how libs preach “tolerance” all day and night yet they get to be selective about what they themselves are tolerant about? Well, in the interest of fairness, we do not have to tolerate socialist/marxists destroying America, PERIOD!

Thank goodness for our 2nd amendment rights, it’s long overdue to take action against America’s treasonous enemies within.

BobUSMC on June 11, 2009 at 9:55 AM

Shep, Geraldo and “The Godfather” O’Reilly have been borderline at best for a long time.

Probably, the Earth would continue to turn if any one or all found a new home.

Mr. Grump on June 11, 2009 at 9:56 AM

TexasJew on June 11, 2009 at 3:32 AM

Where can I sign up for the “JEW CONSPIRACY”?

You’ll need to more specific, on which side of the “JEW CONSPIRACY” did you wish to enlist?

I always am late for those things…

And whose fault is THAT? You’re setting your brain boiling at 3:32 AM when you SHOULD be sleeping.

Unless of course, you’re one those “Jew Vampires”.

Or something like that, let me contact Jeremiah “Them Jews” Wright for clarification.

oldleprechaun on June 11, 2009 at 9:57 AM

wordwarp on June 11, 2009 at 6:08 AM

LOL!!!

D2Boston on June 11, 2009 at 10:01 AM

Shep is starting to scare me. The guy he was talking to intimated that this is not all that unusual and it isnt. there have been kooks around since men first walked the earth. I am sure an email from John Wilkes Booth would have scared Shep also. The internet and 24/7 news cycle have just made these guys more apparent. What really irked me was he was making the point that the right over-reacted to the recent Homeland Security report on right wing groups. He is not a deep thinker.

pgrossjr on June 11, 2009 at 10:03 AM

Fox News has a mole! Guess we just identified him.

Hey Shep, here’s a news flash for you! I will NEVER be quiet about ANY instance where I believe the Constitution is being ignored or dismissed. That DOES NOT, and SHOULD NOT make me a target of your asinine opinions. If you don’t know the difference between concerned citizens speaking out against the purveyors of America-hating, Constitutional law-ignoring morons in high places, then you need to crawl back in the hole you slithered out of!
I’m a right-wing, Constitution-loving, Patriot of this great country! What are you?

hopefloats on June 11, 2009 at 10:22 AM

Probably, the Earth would continue to turn if any one or all found a new home.

Mr. Grump on June 11, 2009 at 9:56 AM

Fair & Balanced people. If you want Far Right Wing all the time you are not going to get it – anywhere.

Rupert Murdoch isn’t a dummy.

AprilOrit on June 11, 2009 at 10:35 AM

A couple of the posts talk about switching off Geraldo and Shep. I generally disagree with Jerry Rivers, but I want to hear different viewpoints, especially those I don’t agree with. If I want to see an echo chamber in action, there’s always MSNBC….

adamsmith on June 11, 2009 at 10:38 AM

adamsmith on June 11, 2009 at 10:38 AM

Exactly.

But you know how it is – idealogues of all stripes only want to hear their current opinion/position, be reassured of it 24/7.

AprilOrit on June 11, 2009 at 10:49 AM

adamsmith on June 11, 2009 at 10:38 AM

Do you think Von Brunn should have had his own show?

Buddahpundit on June 11, 2009 at 10:55 AM

Do you think Von Brunn should have had his own show?

Buddahpundit on June 11, 2009 at 10:55 AM

You are obviously a new troll who recently registered to ask such a ridiculous question.

You are looking for a fight, not a civil discussion.

Von Brunn is obviously just the type to subscribe to an Echo Chamber, why would you ask such a stupid question of adamsmith when he said he chooses not to subscribe to such propaganda??

AprilOrit on June 11, 2009 at 11:02 AM

Rupert Murdoch isn’t a dummy.

AprilOrit on June 11, 2009 at 10:35 AM

Fair & Balanced..isn’t the problem. The problem is ANOTHER sissy adult male getting his undies in a bundle because he has a “feeling” about what somebody wrote.

Pick a topic, debate it’s merits, leave the “feelings” to the ladies. Another words…grow a pair.

Jeff from WI on June 11, 2009 at 11:13 AM

I have been warning people about this jerk for years.Remember during Hurricane Katra. He was on that bridge telling lie after lie about all the people that were dieing on that bridge ever day and ever night he left to go to his motel room not willing to take a few of the poor people off. This guy is a ego left wing Obama loving jerk.Fox needs to get rid of this jerk fast.

thmcbb on June 11, 2009 at 11:33 AM

I can,t remember maybe someone does.Did not Shep get into some trouble in Fla.during the Bush Gore recount ?Some thing about a car wreck him hitting some other news person.

thmcbb on June 11, 2009 at 11:44 AM

Shep is a tool and I have a feeling that he just destroyed his career. His ratings will be lower than Katie Courics.

MHoffpauir on June 11, 2009 at 11:48 AM

jeanie on June 11, 2009 at 8:30 AM

And I’m sure those emailing Shep, are the same way. Voicing their concerns, and fears, without realizing how it reads, or sounds to others.

The difference here is, Bush took some gratuities, in the name of National Security. He didn’t take over ownership of car companies, and mandate things, every single day, that essentially tromp on our liberties, and freedoms, the way Obama is doing.

capejasmine on June 11, 2009 at 12:06 PM

Oh, and on Rush yesterday he said….

The difference between God, and Obama?

God doesn’t think he’s Obama.

capejasmine on June 11, 2009 at 12:07 PM

Yo Shep, this is for you.. Just because you don’t believe it, does not make it wrong..

Bama056 on June 11, 2009 at 12:30 PM

Do you think Von Brunn should have had his own show?

Buddahpundit on June 11, 2009 at 10:55 AM

You are looking for a fight, not a civil discussion.

AprilOrit on June 11, 2009 at 11:02 AM

Is there an echo chamber of von Brunn’s with their own cable news shows? I guess I hadn’t noticed it. Which of the current batch of cable news personalities echo von Brunn?

Your lame argument for diversity of opinion on cable news didn’t mention that some opinions don’t deserve a place on Fox News or any other cable news program. Shep Smith, James von Brunn and Keith Olbermann would be a few of those dangerous extremists whose opinions should not be disseminated throughout the mass media in a healthy society.

Buddahpundit on June 11, 2009 at 12:41 PM

Maybe Shep should have watched MSNBC the last 8 years. He could have watch an entire network devoted to hate ala keith olbermann. Shep hasn’t been thesame since he was wondering the streets of Louisiana during Katrina.

lanesmerge on June 11, 2009 at 12:45 PM

Buddahpundit on June 11, 2009 at 12:41 PM

What – no mention of Papa Bear?

To much Far Left and too much Far Right make Uncle Sam a very angry and twisted guy….

AprilOrit on June 11, 2009 at 12:47 PM

Personally I don’t see anything wrong with Shep’s comments. I disagree with him that the comment he read represents “hate”. I’m not a birther but beyond that I agree with the opinions he read.

And I agree with Shep that real pro-lifer who considers abortion murder, like myself, at some point, maybe 48,000,000 murders, has to decide whether violence against the murderer is justified in defense of the innocent. Who hasn’t imagined that they wouldn’t have just gone along with the Holocaust if they were in Germany 1940? There have been eight times more infants butchered under Roe v Wade than Jews gassed in Nazi Germany.

The fact is the shooter accomplished more than years of legal battles and elections in Kansas. Certainly at least a campaign of civil disobedience is the least the Pro-Life movement should be doing.

I don’t listen often but on Roger Hedgecock’s radio show in San Diego last week he got two calls in 15 minutes from men, a traveling sales rep and a trucker, who both said on their travels through the West and Southwest nearly everyone they talk to is stocking up arms and ammunition and expecting some kind of insurrection in the future.

People are angry, afraid and getting prepared. And waiting. It is news and it should be reported. I can’t blame Shep for being shocked.

rcl on June 11, 2009 at 12:53 PM

Geez, the emailer just criticized BHO, called him a Marxist and brought up the missing birth certificate.

I suppose that somehow equates to a potential shooter in Shep’s mind.

After all, everything’s going so great why should people be upset?

Dr. ZhivBlago on June 11, 2009 at 1:00 PM

Rupert Murdoch isn’t a dummy.

F & B is one thing, but Geraldo brought his ABC attitude with him and BOR is slipping deeper into the “Let’s give him a chance” tank every day. You’re right, Murdoch is by no means a dummy, but I think that Roger Ailes has made a mistake from time to time.

Mr. Grump on June 11, 2009 at 1:32 PM

What – no mention of Papa Bear?

AprilOrit on June 11, 2009 at 12:47 PM

Are you backing off your assertion that there are personalities at Fox News with their own shows that are part of the von Brunn “echo chamber”? Why is it so hard for you to name one of them?

By the way, are you still pretending to be a Republican?

Buddahpundit on June 11, 2009 at 2:01 PM

Shep Smith: Our viewers’ e-mails are starting to scare me

Go hide under your bed Sheppey. Because the email boogie-men are crawling through cyberspace snapping at your sorry butt…you pathetic wimp!

byteshredder on June 11, 2009 at 2:46 PM

I’m done watching this idiot. He was entertaining before he tried to be “relevant”. I don’t need some pinched voice, self loathing southern boy preaching this sanctimonious tripe to me. Hateful emails ar starting to scare him? Was he even around during the Bush administration? Does he even know about Palin or Prejean?

Well, it is said the nut who shot up the Holocaust museum was a journalism major. No surprise.

Daemonocracy on June 11, 2009 at 2:52 PM

The guy hates Jews, with a name like Von Brunn, it’s OBVIOUS what he is, a NAZI. Now who supported Hitler and the NAZI party in government? Old Joe Kennedy…the DEMOCRAT

Jeff from WI on June 11, 2009 at 3:00 PM

AP,

Neocon is codeword for “Jew” for the modern anti-Semite. You know this. Von Nut is a member of the far right.

Said it in the thread about the murder to Ed, and I’m saying it to you: you are better than this.

Too many intelligent US conservatives toeing some imaginary line to retain a measure of “right wing” cred. Stop the charade, AP. In journalism (or whatever this blogging thing actually is) you only have your credibility. You are running out of that at a rapid pace with this attempted whitewash.

Krydor on June 11, 2009 at 3:19 PM

About the birth certificate… At this point, its really too late to do anything about it and if it was come out that Obama was not legally eligible to be President, I think that might be worse than the damage he is doing in the office now (although I have to admit, it is strange that if there was nothing to hide, why spend millions fighting all the lawsuits when he could just show the thing and shut everyone up). No.. what I really want to see is his transcripts from his colleges and his thesis and papers (I work at a University… its publish or die). I think he hides them because it would tarnish his image and would also prove links to Marxist ideals. While too late to do anything about it now (shame that impeachment of a sitting President can not be done by the people), it would damage his chances of getting re-elected and maybe the fourth estate would finally start doing its job and report accurately rather than being the propaganda arm of the Obama Administration.

Wolftech on June 11, 2009 at 3:44 PM

Jeff from WI on June 11, 2009 at 3:00 PM

You know who else liked dogs? HITLER!

Also, Lindbergh liked Nazism and despised FDR. Plenty of Nazi sympathies to go around in that era.

It’s the right’s version of statism. Understand it.

Krydor on June 11, 2009 at 3:47 PM

The presidential ballot in my state and 30+ other states allowed Roger Calero, a Nicaraguan-born illegal alien criminal who resides in Newark, NJ to be listed as a candidate. Although it was protested all the way to the Supreme Court PRIOR to the election, CALERO REMAINED ON THE PRESIDENTIAL BALLOT!

The precedent for an illegal alien criminal to potentially be elected has been set. For all of those who think it isn’t important for Barack Hussein Obama to have to prove his eligibility (which he CANNOT based on his self-proclaimed dual citizenship at birth)- remember this: The only thing that might have stopped George Soros himself from running for President (instead of his puppet, ObamACORN) was the whole “natural-born citizen” requirement. Now what will you say if/when George Soros appears on the next ballot? Or Hugo Chavez?
I DON’T CARE IF THERE’S FILM OF OBAMA BEING BORN IN THE WHITE HOUSE ROSE GARDEN! HE STILL WAS NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN AT BIRTH- one can’t be BOTH DUAL & NATURAL BORN AT BIRTH..
YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW… IGNORING FACTS LIKE THESE AT OUR OWN PERIL SEEMS TO BE AN EMERGING PATTERN…
P.S. Don’t call me a birther/truther or whatever- I think Phillip Berg is an idiot & seeing Obama’s original/vault copy birth certificate won’t change one thing about his eligibility.

NightmareOnKStreet on June 11, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Wolftech, getting rid of Obama at this point shouldn’t even be up to the people. Law enforcement should enforce our forgery laws. Every minute that goes by with all these LE people knowing a crime has been committed and refusing to do a thing about it is one step deeper on the way to becoming Mexico, where anybody who pays to play can do whatever they dang well please. While the regular people are screwed more and more boldly each day.

And the courts remove from the people the right to petition the government for a redress of grievances. That, right there, is what has enabled America to exist – the avenue of legal recourse rather than having to resort to vigilante justice. The course have effectively said that government corruption is nobody’s damn business. That – regardless of where you sit on the ideological or eligibility divide – must be seen as the death knell to a once-great country. Sadly enough, it has been done by “conservative” justices.

The country may be able to survive Obama. But we can never survive if we give up the nation to lawlessness.

justincase on June 11, 2009 at 4:00 PM

NightmareonKStreet,

You’re right. Obama has been apologizing for America since day one; it vindicates the wisdom of our Founding Fathers when they recognized that the Commander-in-Chief has to be free of vying national interests.

The “justices” have screwed us all, big-time.

At this point, the significance of the birth certificate is the fact that Obama committed a federal crime (a felony, I think) – forgery – in order to poo-pooh the issue until after he was elected. Elections don’t overturn criminal law, and a court can’t deny law enforcement “standing” to prosecute a federal crime. His own cover-up will be his demise – if we still have law enforcement in this country.

If Obama is arrested by law enforcement in Nebraska, for instance, because the forgery by Factcheck led to an examination of the real birth certificate which reveals that Obama signed a false statement to get his name on the ballot in Nebraska…. he would have a trial by jury in Nebraska, if I understand correctly. That would take the issue out of the Mafia’s home turf – and take it out of AG Holder’s hands (who can’t be the lawful AG if he was appointed by an ineligible president).

This is the one avenue I see whereby the rest of the country can overcome the crooks in Chicago and Washington, DC. It would have been better to have a SCOTUS ruling which clarified the Constitutional requirement, but SCOTUS didn’t have the guts to do it – if, in fact, they ever actually saw the cases they supposedly ruled on (which is a big “if” at this point, considering Scalia had no knowledge of any of the cases when Orly Taitz asked him about them).

justincase on June 11, 2009 at 4:15 PM

course = courts

justincase on June 11, 2009 at 4:16 PM

Since when was it wrong to call something what it is? Since when did we decide to change the definition of words? Obama is a borderline socialist. He believes in the nanny state, the entitlement state, and class warfare. He is the very definition of a Marxist. Why would anyone be afraid to call something it is?

That is not insane, that is not ridiculous. The left only tries to de-legitimize the idea that Obama is a Marxist because they know the American people do not want that.

msipes on June 11, 2009 at 6:09 PM

I paid for my television, I pay for my cable, we are a Neilson Family and Shepherd Smith, Jerry Rivers and Ron Paul are banned from my TV, no matter WHAT show they appear on FOX.
Boycotts shut down the Starbucks here, I like boycotts and I am boycotting this smarmy scumbag Sheephumper Smith…nuff said.

nelsonknows on June 11, 2009 at 7:09 PM

For those who question those, who question Obama’s birth certificate….ARTICLE 2, SECTION 1, CLAUSE 5;
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.
McCain had to prove HIS natural born citizenship in a U.S. Federal Court TWICE.
The Federal Govt. has FOUR copies of my ORIGINAL Birth Certificate (one when I was born in a US Military Hospital, one when I joined the Military, one to apply for the Postal Service, and one to apply for DHS, I only DEMAND that MY employee produce what I HAVE HAD TO PRODUCE to work for the Federal Government, the SAME Government that refused to accept a Certificate of Live Birth (which is EXACTLY what is posted on the web buy Obama) to apply for ANY FEDERAL JOB.

nelsonknows on June 11, 2009 at 7:21 PM

Shep, gotta go. My 7:00 hour now features OverHaulin…Not your lameness. I’m done.

Sam_I_Am on June 11, 2009 at 7:24 PM