Letterman: When I joked about Palin’s daughter having sex, I meant Bristol, not Willow

posted at 8:41 pm on June 10, 2009 by Allahpundit

A sneak preview of tonight’s monologue from EW. He wasn’t joking about her 14-year-old daughter being a prostitute, silly. He was joking about her 18-year-old daughter being a prostitute. Perfectly legal. Whew!

“We were, as we often do, making jokes about people in the news and we made some jokes about Sarah Palin and her daughter [Bristol]… and now they’re upset with me…” Letterman says on tonight’s show. “These are not jokes made about her 14-year-old daughter. I would never, never make jokes about raping or having sex of any description with a 14-year-old girl…. Am I guilty of poor taste? Yes. Did I suggest that it was okay for her 14-year-old daughter to be having promiscuous sex? No.” Saying he hopes he’s “cleared part of this up,” Letterman extended an invitation to Palin to come on the show as a guest.

Don’t you see? He’d never condone statutorily raping a girl who’s underage. All he meant to do was goof on the idea that Palin’s eldest daughter, a single mother with a baby, is a whore. Everything cool now? Let’s move on.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 9 10 11

Just curious. Who are the main sponsors for Letterman?

johnboy on June 11, 2009 at 9:16 AM

Bear in mind, CBS is a money losing operation, and wildly overspends for the salaries of Couric and Letterman. Their shareholders are none too happy with that, as you can see from the CBS message board at yahoo. (Refresh when you get there for the most recent comments.) They’ve been ragging about DAve and Katie for a long time now.

Although the stock has recovered to around 8.50 from a low of about 3.50, it is still likely to be sold, and/or cease being a broadcast network and become a cable channel, a la MSNBC. It’s business model is flawed as it currently stands.

JiangxiDad on June 11, 2009 at 1:04 PM

This to me is what is so amazing. The Libs controll all three branches of government and the media. Barry won the election; and yet the libs are utterly miserable and unhappy. They spew hatred all over the place as if they lost. What is up with that?

Why are they so unhappy and full of hate? The obviously don’t think hopenchange is working.

Geochelone on June 11, 2009 at 1:05 PM

Geochelone on June 11, 2009 at 1:05 PM

That’s why they are full of hate…

ladyingray on June 11, 2009 at 1:06 PM

Geochelone on June 11, 2009 at 1:05 PM

I forgot to say that the Libs are bitter.

Geochelone on June 11, 2009 at 1:07 PM

I do watch O’Reilly. Some of us liberals go to HotAir and watch Fox News. Do you righties listen to what the left is saying?

Sally S on June 11, 2009 at 11:25 AM

EVERY NIGHT, and they’re insane and/or liars. It’s the only way to square the things they say.

marklmail on June 11, 2009 at 1:07 PM

They spew hatred all over the place as if they lost. What is up with that?

Geochelone on June 11, 2009 at 1:05 PM

They know they’re going to crash. This is the envy and bitterness that drives socialism.

the_nile on June 11, 2009 at 1:07 PM

Clearly she aspires to be the conservative Maureen Dowd.

highhopes on June 11, 2009 at 12:14 PM

Bitter, irrelevant, and her best years behind her? Think she is well on the way.

coyoterex on June 11, 2009 at 1:07 PM

Seeing how soft these Libtards are on child molesters, rapists and all manner of criminals it should be no wonder they find such things humorous and entertaining.

What’s up next for Letterman and his writers? 9-11 jokes?

Why not? Little seems to be sacred except for our new God and His family.

Dr. ZhivBlago on June 11, 2009 at 1:13 PM

coyoterex on June 11, 2009 at 1:07 PM

For any woman to support the “she asked for it” line is very scary. It just shows what irrational hate can do to a person’s brain. I think allot of the women are simply threatened by a smart, successful and attractive woman. She outshines them and does not fit their stereotype of a conservative woman (which I guess must be kind a homely, not smart and dressed like an Amish woman).

dpierson on June 11, 2009 at 1:14 PM

Just for fun I checked out the comments on eonline, People, and ABC. Letterman’s getting ripped all over the place- Not everyone is a Palin fan, but they know when a line has been crossed and an insincere apology has been halfheartedly offered.

anniekc on June 11, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Kathleen Parker: “Flirty” Palin Invited Letterman Slut Attacks

Kathleen Parker is a complete moron.

portlandon on June 11, 2009 at 1:21 PM

I belief that if a story last three days then it can’t be killed and just grows larger. This is one of those stories. Gutterman dicked himself by keeping it alive and we can thank Parker too for keeping it going by saying Palin “Asked for it”.

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: “O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.” And God granted it.

—Voltaire

Geochelone on June 11, 2009 at 1:21 PM

9 more to go for 1,000. We can do it people.

Geochelone on June 11, 2009 at 1:25 PM

Kathleen Parker should apply for the job of “Handicapper General” in the Obama administration. She and the rest of her fellow Ima Frump columnists have done an artful job of demonstrating the skills needed for the position.

NebCon on June 11, 2009 at 1:27 PM

I wonder what the CBS executives are thinking about this firestorm and the fact that Katie Couric is tanking. Do they even give a rip? Or are they so blinded by their political ideology that they don’t care?

kingsjester on June 11, 2009 at 1:31 PM

Letterman should be fired for cause. He is not funny. He has lost all sense whatsoever.

Phil Byler on June 11, 2009 at 1:32 PM

hoping to be commenter 1000!

james23 on June 11, 2009 at 1:32 PM

Dear Allah,

It would seem then that our so called “hatred” for Kathleen Parker is warranted. She has out done herself this time. In some respects this is more vile and damaging to women than what Letterman did.

Geochelone on June 11, 2009 at 12:43 PM

But you see, K.Parker’s insanity is acceptable because she supports Allah’s latest meme that Sarah’s time “is running out”….

/sarc

Norwegian on June 11, 2009 at 1:33 PM

JiangxiDad on June 11, 2009 at 1:04 PM

Seems like a perfect opportunity for our new Salary Czar to strut his stuff.

a capella on June 11, 2009 at 1:34 PM

kingsjester on June 11, 2009 at 1:31 PM

I heard that CBS is losing money and that Kouric and Letterman are a drain because they are overpaid. Shareholders are not happy. Maybe it would be a good time to boycott the snot out of them. just sayin.

Geochelone on June 11, 2009 at 1:35 PM

Is there anyplace to leave feedback for K Parker’s publishers? She has personal animus where Palin is concerned. She and her publishers should be called out for it.

james23 on June 11, 2009 at 1:35 PM

anniekc on June 11, 2009 at 1:15 PM

Well, we reached saturation point a long time ago. Eventually, moonbats are going to have to take her on on the basis of ideology. That isn’t a pleasant prospect for them.

ddrintn on June 11, 2009 at 1:35 PM

james23 on June 11, 2009 at 1:35 PM

Just ignore Ms Parker, like 99% of the universe does.

ddrintn on June 11, 2009 at 1:36 PM

Conan is a better comedian than Letterman.

scotash on June 11, 2009 at 1:37 PM

Letterman stepped in it and Parker lapped it up. Oooooh doggy breath.

Geochelone on June 11, 2009 at 1:38 PM

james23 on June 11, 2009 at 1:35 PM

Parker’s syndicated by the Washington Compost – I’m sure they’re aware of her hatred for Palin, and wholeheartedly approve of it.

Gator Country on June 11, 2009 at 1:40 PM

james23 on June 11, 2009 at 1:35 PM

Washington Post Ombudsman: Andy Alexander.

202-334-7582

NaCly dog on June 11, 2009 at 1:40 PM

Kathleen Parker: “Flirty” Palin Invited Letterman Slut Attacks

Kathleen Parker is a complete moron.

portlandon on June 11, 2009 at 1:21 PM

This woman obviously has a particular hatred/jealousy toward Palin. She will not let go and wastes no time in smearing her at every point possible.

Mommypundit on June 11, 2009 at 1:41 PM

scroll down. it’s pretty awesome.

Mommypundit on June 11, 2009 at 1:43 PM

Holy cow, eleven pages worth of comments – I may not check them for every story, but I dare say this is one of the more active ones I’ve come across.

Anyway, I saw some clip over at Ace of Spades (I’ll assume we’re allowed to mention other sites in here, but I don’t know), and it struck as about as insincere as you can get…well, with the exception of his please-keep-watching-my-show look. Still, I suppose having used just the word “daughter” in all of the jokes, it is probably ambiguous enough that he’ll be in the clear.

What struck me as more odd though was the crowd reaction, I mean they just kept laughing, even when he wasn’t saying anything funny (90% of the show, I know, but work with me). It seemed like all he had to do was move and it got a chuckle. I found it a little creepy, actually.

Heresy of Cain on June 11, 2009 at 1:49 PM

Heresy of Cain on June 11, 2009 at 1:49 PM

One of the posters here or at Ace’s had attended one of Letterman’s shows. Apparently the audience is tightly controlled by handlers and is under specific directions as to laughter and no negative reactions at risk of being thrown out.

a capella on June 11, 2009 at 1:56 PM

Here’s what I just sent to CBS via this website:

David Letterman’s crude “joke” about a baseball player raping Gov. Sarah Palin’s 14 year old daughter (the only daughter that came to NY with the Governor, so she must be the target of Dave’s dispicable “joke”) is so over the top and so beyond the pale for a civilized society that I hope you will fire this pervert. I am making a list of advertisers on that program and will be starting a boycott of all advertisers of the David Letterman show. I will post the list of advertisers on all the websites and blogs I visit to pass the word. Your channel has many great programs and it’s a shame that you’d let a has-been comedian drag down your good reputation. Take care, Me

omnipotent on June 11, 2009 at 1:57 PM

kingsjester on June 11, 2009 at 1:31 PM

Perhaps CBS is one of those “too big to fail” companies and therefore eligible for federal bailout funds.

miron on June 11, 2009 at 1:57 PM

miron on June 11, 2009 at 1:57 PM

Based on the Couric example, I’m inclined to believe that Letterman will receive an Emmy for his work this week.

BPD on June 11, 2009 at 2:00 PM

This explains why most female politicians are either childless or have only adult children. Who would want to expose their young children to this atmosphere?

Speedwagon82 on June 11, 2009 at 2:00 PM

9 more to go for 1,000. We can do it people.

Geochelone on June 11, 2009 at 1:25 PM

Yes we did!

Finally able to use that phrase for good.

Liberals are especially bitter because they don’t have guns or religion to cling to.

rbj on June 11, 2009 at 2:01 PM

Speedwagon82 on June 11, 2009 at 2:00 PM

The Palins are the only ones I know who’ve been exposed to this sort of viciousness. The left can whine about Chelsea all they want, but that wasn’t even in the same universe.

The hatred is going to consume them.

ddrintn on June 11, 2009 at 2:03 PM

Boycott Mars candy as they sponsor this pervert.

And give them a call and let them know that statutory rape is not a matter to EVER joke about.

MARS CANDY

Mars North America

100 International Drive

Mount Olive, New Jersey 07828

1-973-691-3536

1-800-627-7852

FAX: 1-973-691-3829

omnipotent on June 11, 2009 at 2:05 PM

What do you get when you cross a horse face with a weeble wobble body?

Michelle Obama

CMonster on June 11, 2009 at 2:08 PM

Just went on mars.com and emailed them about not buying their products if they continue advertising on DL show. As much as I like Snickers ice cream bars and M&M almonds, I will refrain. Just one consumer voting with my wallet.

miron on June 11, 2009 at 2:13 PM

What does Letterman’s wife think about Dave’s provokative “dance” around sex with teen girls?
Right, she’s a lefty, she has to shut up about it….don’t you sister?
So many cheating, filthy, woman-using men on the left, and their feminist women have to just take it. Pathetic.

caygeon on June 11, 2009 at 2:14 PM

Skittles
Snickers
Starburst
Twix and
Whiscas cat food

omnipotent on June 11, 2009 at 2:15 PM

Great, finished a 3 Musketeers about 2 seconds before I saw this post. *Sticks fingers down throat and watches Letterman to induce vomit

GoodBoy on June 11, 2009 at 2:27 PM

ASSHOLE LETTERMAN needs to water-boarded
. Maybe in Alaskan cold waters, by the Palins…then he’d sing a different toon!

byteshredder on June 11, 2009 at 2:30 PM

the show should be canceled. but the execs have no spine.

kirkill on June 11, 2009 at 2:31 PM

a capella on June 11, 2009 at 1:56 PM

Well, I suppose that explains it then.

Ah, I can’t wait until Jay gets back; at least him I could stand watching, and actually found funny most of the time.

Heresy of Cain on June 11, 2009 at 2:34 PM

Ditech is one of the advertisers on Letterman. It is owned by GMAC, which is now 35% owned by us, the taxpayers. We should demand that it pull all ads from this show. Taxpayers should not be supporting such filth.

gina.proia@gmacfs.com

rockmom on June 11, 2009 at 2:40 PM

Mars Candy products include:

[snip]

omnipotent on June 11, 2009 at 2:15 PM

I’ve always been a Hershey’s man, myself. No problem boycotting M&M / Mars.

UltimateBob on June 11, 2009 at 2:41 PM

Over 1,000 posts AND our willingness to give up chocolate can only mean that Sarah Palin matters very much! Dave matters not! Go Sarah!

redwhiteblue on June 11, 2009 at 2:41 PM

Howard Kurtz is on the case today. His opinions are pretty influential in the MSM.

Media Notes: Letterman Steps In It

rockmom on June 11, 2009 at 2:42 PM

As a woman, Kathleen Parker should be ashame of herself. Her statement was akin to using the old discredited claim that rape victims invited attack by wearing sexy dress or having a drink in the bar.

bayview on June 11, 2009 at 2:42 PM

3 Musketeers
Combos
Dove chocolate
Kudos
Mars Bar
Milky Way
Skittles
Snickers
Starburst
Twix

Do you think these are the items Letterman entices his young victims with? Remember being told as a child “never take candy from a stranger”? Isn’t this the best illustration ever?

Old pervert asking a young girl if she wants a treat, while holding out a Milky Way?

Someone more tech savvy than I should make a You Tube of that.

caygeon on June 11, 2009 at 2:44 PM

Mars North America
100 International Drive
Mount Olive, New Jersey 07828
1-973-691-3536
1-800-627-7852
FAX: 1-973-691-3829
To whom it may concern,
My family & I have for years enjoyed your candy products (Mars Bars, M&Ms, etc.). However, your choice to sponsor CBS’s David Letterman The Late Show has left me saddened. I can no longer purchase & enjoy your fine products due to Mr. Letterman’s disgusting jokes involving the rape of Willow Palin, a 14 year old girl and daughter of Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska.
Does Mars North America condone such horrific statements to be made regarding a 14 year old girl being raped by a New York Yankee player? Does it also condone Willow Palin being compared to a prostitute for Former disgraced New York Governor Elliot Spitzer?
Child rape, and the violence against young women is not a laughing matter. By your continued sponsorship of CBS The Late Show with David Letterman, you offer an outlet for such disgusting, vile trash to be spread over the national airwaves.
Until your company has pulled sponsorship, or demanded an apology to this young woman & her family, MY FAMILY will no longer purchase your fine products that we have cherished for so many years. My family has collected your M & M dispensers for years and do not plan on doing so in the future.
Respectfully,
Portlandon

portlandon on June 11, 2009 at 2:48 PM

Media Notes: Letterman Steps In It

rockmom on June 11, 2009 at 2:42 PM

And naturally, the commenters over there are almost universally ripping Howard a new one.

Gator Country on June 11, 2009 at 2:52 PM

BPD on June 11, 2009 at 2:00 PM

And a standing ovation from everyone in the crowd at the awards show.

NebCon on June 11, 2009 at 2:54 PM

I emailed Mars using the contact us link.

journeyintothewhirlwind on June 11, 2009 at 3:08 PM

Kathleen Parker: “Flirty” Palin Invited Letterman Slut Attacks

Kathleen Parker is a complete moron.

portlandon on June 11, 2009 at 1:21 PM

Thanks for the link, but I don’t plan on reading this virtual a**wipe screed from the desperate and increasingly irrelevant ms parker.

Sweet_Thang on June 11, 2009 at 3:12 PM

I remain furious. I was actually furious at his sexism during the primary.

This is obviously just a way to really release my anger towards current social attitudes.

I’m so done with sexism.

Beware. *haha

AnninCA on June 11, 2009 at 3:20 PM

rockmom on June 11, 2009 at 2:42 PM

Glad your children are safe! Are they doing okay today?

ladyingray on June 11, 2009 at 3:22 PM

Mars North America
100 International Drive
Mount Olive, New Jersey 07828
1-973-691-3536
1-800-627-7852
FAX: 1-973-691-3829
To whom it may concern,
Respectfully,
Portlandon

portlandon on June 11, 2009 at 2:48 PM

M&M’s….oh yeah, that’s what D’ohBummer was eating in the hallways of the WhiteHouse that sent Brian Williams into orgasmic leg-hump mode during that hideous NBC “exclusive”.

Take a bow, Mr. Williams, it seems we’ve come full circle (jerk). Oh wait…

Sweet_Thang on June 11, 2009 at 3:28 PM

For as much as I think Letterman’s “jokes” are classless, tasteless and downright despicable-quit categorizing it as him suggesting she should be “raped”. He never said anything of the sort and I think “our side” spinning it into a “rape” thing is ridiculous. The “joke” was plenty wrong in an of itself without having to turn it into something MORE than it was (i.e. he’s suggesting she should be ‘raped’).

RosanaZugey on June 11, 2009 at 3:38 PM

His joke was that a 14 year old had sex with a baseball player during the game. Sex with a 14 year old is statutory rape. Ergo, Dave’s joke was making fun of statutory rape, with a 14 year old girl bearing the brunt of the joke on national television.

Darksean on June 11, 2009 at 3:40 PM

1500 comments or bust!

gryphon202 on June 11, 2009 at 3:43 PM

The “joke” was suggestion CONSENSUAL sex, between a 14-year old girl and a baseball player (in which she got “knocked up”). That is NOT the same as RAPE…where a man FORCES a woman (or young girl) AGAINST HER WILL, to have sex. “Rape” is not a word that should be used lightly or thrown around because we’re all “angry” at a joke. It’s pure spin, and it’s not even necessary. The joke can be attacked on its own merits without saying Letterman is saying Willow should be “raped”.

RosanaZugey on June 11, 2009 at 3:46 PM

I’ve been warning progressives that their attitudes would tip one day.

This is it.

Frankly, it should have been “it” back in the Dem primary where they absolutely insulted Ohio, calling them all ignorant rednecks.

But it takes what it takes.

Arrogance is not a leadership quality.

AnninCA on June 11, 2009 at 3:53 PM

RosanaZugey on June 11, 2009 at 3:46 PM

There is no such thing as consensual sex between an adult and a 14 year old.

doriangrey on June 11, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Are you that sick?

That’s pedophiia you’re supporting.

AnninCA on June 11, 2009 at 3:54 PM

The “joke” was suggestion CONSENSUAL sex, between a 14-year old girl and a baseball player … The joke can be attacked on its own merits without saying Letterman is saying Willow should be “raped”.

RosanaZugey on June 11, 2009 at 3:46 PM

I don’t know what the laws are in state you live in, but here in Florida we would call that statutory rape. She is a minor and is therefor unable to give consent. It is most certainly a joke about rape.

rflora85 on June 11, 2009 at 3:58 PM

It IS rape… statutory rape.

BPD on June 11, 2009 at 3:59 PM

Are you that sick?

That’s pedophiia you’re supporting.

AnninCA on June 11, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Don’t try and attribute to me ideas I don’t have, or say I’m supporting things I don’t. This is about the use of the word RAPE, not any other avenue you’re trying to go down. To say that consensual sex and a forced sexual encounter are the same (they’re both “rape”), is ridiculous. A stranger breaking into your house and forcing you to have sex with them is not the same as a “horny” (I hate that word) teenager having sex with someone. And don’t sit there and argue with me that they ARE the “same” (and thus, should have the same semantics categorize them both), because they’re not.

RosanaZugey on June 11, 2009 at 4:22 PM

RosanaZugey on June 11, 2009 at 4:22 PM

It is pedophilia and you are trying to minimize what it is, ergo the only rational or logical conclusion anyone can derive from your indisputably stated position is that you are ok with pedophilia.

doriangrey on June 11, 2009 at 4:29 PM

rosana – you are one sicky puppy – both rape (violence) and rape (sex with a willing minor) are punishable by prison time.

By your sick logic, if someone whacks you in the head with a baseball bat and you get a bad bruise, and then someone whacked me in the head with a baseball bat and I get a concussion, the assaults are different for each of us? Isn’t assault, assault??

where, in all this debate, did you come up with the fact that 14-year old Willow would have agreed to have consensual sex with a 34-year old man during a baseball game with her mom in the stands?

Ris4victory on June 11, 2009 at 4:36 PM

RosanaZugey on June 11, 2009 at 3:46 PM

I don’t pretend to have read every single post in this thread. Having said that, I don’t remember seeing any that says “Letterman said Willow SHOULD be raped.”

So where did you get that idea that people here are saying that?

miron on June 11, 2009 at 4:47 PM

RosanaZugey on June 11, 2009 at 3:46 PM

It is called statutory rape

CWforFreedom on June 11, 2009 at 6:38 PM

RosanaZugey on June 11, 2009 at 3:46 PM

You overestimate the mental capacity of most teens btw.

Ask a judge if what you describe is not rape?

The law knows that in general these cases involve an adult taking advantage even if it is as you say consensual. In reality the minor cannot give consent for such an act legally.

You do realize in most areas contracts signed by minors are worthless right?

CWforFreedom on June 11, 2009 at 6:41 PM

This to me is what is so amazing. The Libs control all three branches of government and the media. Barry won the election; and yet the libs are utterly miserable and unhappy. They spew hatred all over the place as if they lost. What is up with that?

Why are they so unhappy and full of hate? They obviously don’t think hopenchange is working.

Geochelone on June 11, 2009 at 1:05 PM

Byron York wondered the same thing when Olbermann had Janeane “White Power” Garofalo on his show. He wrote in his Washington Examiner column about a conversation he had with a psychiatrist friend who teaches at Harvard.

I asked William Anderson, a friend who is a political conservative, a medical doctor, and a lecturer in psychiatry at Harvard. “They are angry, but I think they are also scared, and I think it’s because they have a sense that their triumph is a precarious one,” Anderson told me. Democrats won in 2008 in some part because of the cycles of American politics; Republicans were exhausted and it was the other party’s turn. Now, having won, they are unsure of how long victory will last.

“They see that they have a very small window of opportunity to do all the things they want,” Anderson continued. “They see the window of opportunity as small because they know in their deepest hearts that the vast majority of the American people wouldn’t go for all of the things they want to do.” So they are frantic to do as much as possible before the opposition coalesces. And the tea parties might be the beginning of that coalescence.

Then there is the question of self-image. Watching Garofalo and Olbermann discuss the tea parties, it was impossible to avoid the sense that they saw themselves as two good people talking about many bad people. “One of the things about narcissism is that it looks like people who are just proud of themselves and smug, but in fact narcissism is a very brittle and unstable state,” Anderson told me. “People who are deeply invested in narcissism spend an awful lot of energy trying to maintain the illusion they have of themselves as being powerful and good, and they are exquisitely sensitive to anything that might prick that balloon.”

alliebobbitt on June 11, 2009 at 7:37 PM

Are you that sick?

That’s pedophiia you’re supporting.

AnninCA on June 11, 2009 at 3:54 PM

RosanaZugey on June 11, 2009 at 4:22 PM

Mark this day on the calendar because I’m going to bat for ole AnninCa. If an adult has sex with a 14 yo, it’s statutory rape. Ann is absolutely right and you’re a freaking moron. There’s nothing defensible about anything Letterman said.

hawkdriver on June 11, 2009 at 7:58 PM

RosanaZugey on June 11, 2009 at 4:22 PM

My, this sure is a change. Weren’t feminists telling us (pre-Clinton, of course) that “consensual” sex between a younger woman and an older, more powerful man was the same as “rape”?

ddrintn on June 11, 2009 at 8:03 PM

hawkdriver on June 11, 2009 at 7:58 PM

Hope you and your fellow warriors are doing fine in sunny Kandahar.

NaCly dog on June 11, 2009 at 11:56 PM

It happens from time-to-time. :)

Don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone.

AnninCA on June 12, 2009 at 12:57 AM

This issue really isn’t about pedophiles. But the notion that there is not manipulation going on when the adult is seducing a child is simply ridiculous.

The only time I have a problem with our laws is when it involves two kids simply having sex and months away from being “legal.” I find it ridiculous that the guy ends up being tagged a sexual predator for the rest of his life in those situations.

However, adult to child sex?

That’s pedophilia. Emotional seduction is simply wrong.

AnninCA on June 12, 2009 at 1:00 AM

RosanaZugey on June 11, 2009 at 3:46 PM

You are dead wrong. Intercourse between an adult and a child is LEGALLY defined as Statutory RAPE.

Statutory RAPE = Sexual intercourse with a person (girl or boy) who has not reached the age of consent (even if both parties participate willingly)

Look it up here is the link idiot.

Geochelone on June 12, 2009 at 2:05 AM

Not cool either way. I don’t care who he meant.

Ryan Gandy on June 12, 2009 at 2:18 PM

AnninCA on June 12, 2009 at 1:00 AM

Call me old-fashioned, but I don’t think children should be having sex, either. There are tons of scenarios, but none of them are easily defended.

alliebobbitt on June 12, 2009 at 5:11 PM