Megan Fox: If only we didn’t have these white-trash Bible-beating hillbillies in middle America

posted at 6:15 pm on June 8, 2009 by Allahpundit

So says the girl from Tennessee who’s covered with garish tattoos. Sigh.

Our straight male readers may consider this further proof of the cardinal rule of atheism: Anyone you worship is bound to let you down eventually.

The “Transformers” bombshell-cum-uninhibited philosophizer also contemplates — reluctantly — what she would say to Megatron to keep him from destroying the world. “I’d barter with him,” she muses to the July issue Total Film UK, “and say instead of the entire planet, can you just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating people in Middle America?”

Like Karl says, at least she’s consistent. Bartering with Megatron is precisely what a lefty would do. (Without preconditions!) I guess it’s comforting to know at least that she has a long career in Hollywood ahead of her. Exit question one: How seriously should we take the opinion of a woman who could have any man in the world and settles for the nerd from “90210”? Exit question two: “Transformers” boycott? Eh, I’ll believe it when I see it. You’re not saying no to those cutoffs, dude.

Comments

Hmm..just saw the movie trailer.So basically, Megan Fox is simply the usual superfluous “skirt” in an action adventure movie. That same old tired position in how many countless “who gives a rats” movies.

Jeff from WI on June 10, 2009 at 9:33 AM

Bingo, Jeff. She’s not an actress, even a slutty one. She’s just an ass in a short skirt. Gee, it ought to take Hollyweird 20 or 30 seconds to replace this clown.

Jaibones on June 10, 2009 at 9:56 AM

Jaibone..

20 or 30 seconds?…That long?

Jeff from WI on June 10, 2009 at 10:17 AM

Meh, I’ll just mentally replace her with the upgraded Sari from TFA.

ZK on June 10, 2009 at 10:21 AM

Pretty smart insulting an entire geographical area while promoting your movie. I hope it flops.

ccbokc on June 10, 2009 at 10:34 AM

What would Kade say about this?

nedofthehill on June 10, 2009 at 10:47 AM

Looks like the far left has one foxy babe,Not the sharpest knive in the Block though!

Roadking85 on June 10, 2009 at 11:19 AM

With those great marketing skills Megan Fox is showing as an “actress” in promoting a movie by alienating half her audience, she’ll soon dancing around a pole for dollars.

Jeff from WI on June 10, 2009 at 11:20 AM

This from a girl who looks like Daisy Duke?

Daggett on June 10, 2009 at 11:57 AM

Maybe Middle Americans weren’t big tippers, like on the lefty coast.

Jeff from WI on June 10, 2009 at 1:29 PM

If only.

hicsuget on June 10, 2009 at 1:32 PM

whore

moonbatkiller on June 10, 2009 at 2:21 PM

This girl IS white trash. She grew up like the people she’s bashing. Puhlease.

marklmail on June 10, 2009 at 2:54 PM

Jaibone…20 or 30 seconds?…That long?

Jeff from WI on June 10, 2009 at 10:17 AM

Well, I wanted to be conservative. As always.

Jaibones on June 10, 2009 at 3:48 PM

This girl IS white trash. She grew up like the people she’s bashing. Puhlease.

marklmail on June 10, 2009 at 2:54 PM

I don’t like that term, frankly, but talk about the pot and the kettle, right? I believe the Eastern self-important crowd likes to use the term “self-hating”. Bing.

“I’m a tattooed white girl from Tennessee with no education who makes money wearing skimpy clothing for men who fantasize about having sex with me, and I call white Christians from Tennessee ‘white trash’…”

Uh huh.

Jaibones on June 10, 2009 at 3:51 PM

“Just stand there and look hot, ok? That’s your job.”
— Transformer’s Director