Obama must go, says … Ted Rall?

posted at 3:22 pm on May 30, 2009 by Allahpundit

Via JWF, I’m torn. On the one hand, he’s a rare lefty who’s unwilling to pull his punches against a fellow traveler, even one with his own progressive/media cult. On the other hand, he’s capable of feats of such breathtaking douchebaggery that the thought of congratulating him for intellectual consistency makes me feel clammy.

From health care to torture to the economy to war, Obama has reneged on pledges real and implied. So timid and so owned is he that he trembles in fear of offending, of all things, the government of Turkey. Obama has officially reneged on his campaign promise to acknowledge the Armenian genocide. When a president doesn’t have the nerve to annoy the Turks, why does he bother to show up for work in the morning?

Obama is useless. Worse than that, he’s dangerous. Which is why, if he has any patriotism left after the thousands of meetings he has sat through with corporate contributors, blood-sucking lobbyists and corrupt politicians, he ought to step down now — before he drags us further into the abyss.

I refer here to Obama’s plan for “preventive detentions.” If a cop or other government official thinks you might want to commit a crime someday, you could be held in “prolonged detention.” Reports in U.S. state-controlled media imply that Obama’s shocking new policy would only apply to Islamic terrorists (or, in this case, wannabe Islamic terrorists, and also kinda-sorta-maybe-thinking-about-terrorism dudes). As if that made it OK…

Obama is cute. He is charming. But there is something rotten inside him. Unlike the Republicans who backed George W. Bush, I won’t follow a terrible leader just because I voted for him. Obama has revealed himself. He is a monster, and he should remove himself from power.

Rall’s solution for detainees who can’t be prosecuted: Set ‘em free, a masterstroke that would make the world considerably more dangerous for Americans and guarantee landslides for the Republicans he hates well into the next decade. I wonder which of those two weighs most heavily in The One’s mind. Exit question: Is this just Rall being Rall or does it signal a rising groundswell of opposition on the left to preventive detention? I can’t believe they’ll have the stones to pressure Obama on this knowing what the consequences of releasing people like KSM would be, although insofar as it would make The One look strong and “centrist” on national security, having a fight with progressives over detention wouldn’t be a bad idea for him.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Even the dog-faced whackos at CODEPINK have more principles than Obambi. That should tell you something.

Wanderlust on May 30, 2009 at 3:25 PM

Wait

Isnt Ted Rall the cartoonist who made fun of Pat Tillman?

I had forgotten this man.

It was quite easy, forgetting a small puke stain.

blatantblue on May 30, 2009 at 3:27 PM

let’s just hope that this is a sign of hard-core lefties abandoning ship and taking their votes with them next time around…

homesickamerican on May 30, 2009 at 3:27 PM

Who is Ted Rall, and why should I care?

Daggett on May 30, 2009 at 3:27 PM

Unfortunately, it appears that Rall and Pravda are the only entities that clearly see what is happening to this poor sick Republic: http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/columnists/107459-0/

Very sad.

rplat on May 30, 2009 at 3:27 PM

He is a monster, and he should remove himself from power.

Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Disturb the Universe on May 30, 2009 at 3:28 PM

Frankly, I don’t want to hear from the ‘tards who voted for the buffoon. You wanted him, you got him. Deal with it, asswipes.

SouthernGent on May 30, 2009 at 3:29 PM

He revealed himself before the election, dumb ass. Thanks for ruining my country.

ladyingray on May 30, 2009 at 3:31 PM

rplat on May 30, 2009 at 3:27 PM

i saw that pravda piece on drudge last night. almost mailed it to some people i know, but thought i’d save it for later “i-told-you-so” value.

homesickamerican on May 30, 2009 at 3:31 PM

What an inconsequential rat Ted Rall is.

I reserve hate for only a few truly scumbaggy people out there.

Rall is one of them. I’ll never forget how he ridiculed the death of Pat Tillman, RIP.

He is one of the few lefties that I really can say I HATE.

blatantblue on May 30, 2009 at 3:33 PM

Yeah, he’s a total douchebag.

As said above, broken clock.

aquaviva on May 30, 2009 at 3:34 PM

This man has crossed the line so many times that he has no redeeming qualities. Anything he says that sounds reasonable is just a statistical accident. You know even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then.

pgrossjr on May 30, 2009 at 3:35 PM

Behold:

Rall’s Douchebaggery

blatantblue on May 30, 2009 at 3:37 PM

Obama supporters call Ted Rall a racist bigot in 5..4..3..2..1.

Dreadnought223 on May 30, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Obama supporters call Ted Rall a racist bigot in 5..4..3..2..1.

Dreadnought223 on May 30, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Yeah, where are our esteemed trolls?

Disturb the Universe on May 30, 2009 at 3:39 PM

Rall is scum. It’s still funny though.

Realist on May 30, 2009 at 3:40 PM

“…He is a monster,…”

Oh well if Rall thinks Obama is a monster it must really mean that Obama is governing as a centrist. I feel great already! I’m so happy Obama is now a centrist.

I will agree with Rall and Pravda on this…Obama is a disgrace to our nation and he has to go.

elduende on May 30, 2009 at 3:41 PM

Ted must have just gotten his 401K statement.

NeoKong on May 30, 2009 at 3:41 PM

Perhaps Rall could devote himself to jumping off the Earth. It wouuld be time well spent! Who cares what this douchebag thinks.

larvcom on May 30, 2009 at 3:43 PM

If someone is “right” for the wrong reasons he’s still “not right.”

On the other hand, BHO is dangerous!

rebuzz on May 30, 2009 at 3:45 PM

It was quite easy, forgetting a small puke stain.

blatantblue on May 30, 2009 at 3:27 PM

He may be a puke stain, but he has a point about preventive detention. Put together preventive detention and a rebirth of the DHS report on “right wing extremist believers in the constitution” and that would be a way of silencing critics. And they wouldn’t even have to arrest everyone – just enough to scare people into silence.

Daggett on May 30, 2009 at 3:47 PM

Who cares what this douchebag thinks.

larvcom on May 30, 2009 at 3:43 PM

That’s the point. Liberals care. Any disillusionment with The One is advantageous.

Disturb the Universe on May 30, 2009 at 3:47 PM

Behold:

Rall’s Douchebaggery

blatantblue on May 30, 2009 at 3:37 PM

Yeah…that’s pathetic.

ladyingray on May 30, 2009 at 3:47 PM

Daggett on May 30, 2009 at 3:47 PM

a valid point

blatantblue on May 30, 2009 at 3:48 PM

Here’s Greenwald’s take on preventive detention:

Daggett on May 30, 2009 at 3:49 PM

blatantblue on May 30, 2009 at 3:37 PM

Thats a low blow. No sympathy for Ted Rall from me.

FontanaConservative on May 30, 2009 at 3:49 PM

Yeah…that’s pathetic.

ladyingray on May 30, 2009 at 3:47 PM

it really is

blatantblue on May 30, 2009 at 3:49 PM

i dont like the preventive detention either

right out of minority report

blatantblue on May 30, 2009 at 3:50 PM

I followed the link to Rall, and the craziest part of his rant is Rall knew Obama was lying from the outset, and yet supported him anyway.

Broken promises are nothing new, even to Rall. HOWEVER, the real reason Rall is so exercised is, the libs believed he was ONLY lying (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) to the large blocs of Democrat conservatives, Republican moderates, liberal Jews, and cafeteria Catholics – which was, in Martha Stewart parlance, “a good thing.”

Obama’s lies and obfuscations worked like a charm on these voting blocs. Unfortunately for Rall, Obama also lied to him. And THIS is what’s really wigging Rall out.

“Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.” Rall’s a girly man and a lousy cartoonist. He’s been used and spit out, and he knows it and is not only indignant but enraged.

Tis a thing of beauty to see this dirtbag’s temper tantrum!
Be sure to read it all.

marybel on May 30, 2009 at 3:50 PM

Can we throw Ted Rall AND obama off the Island?

HornetSting on May 30, 2009 at 3:51 PM

Why can’t the detainees be prosecuted? Is it party because they were raped and tortured by U.S. military?

The Dean on May 30, 2009 at 3:51 PM

Obama supporters call Ted Rall a racist bigot in 5..4..3..2..1.

Dreadnought223 on May 30, 2009 at 3:38 PM
Yeah, where are our esteemed trolls?

Disturb the Universe on May 30, 2009 at 3:39 PM

I understand that UPS was delivering the Troll’s presidential kneepads this afternoon. They will be along soon.

HornetSting on May 30, 2009 at 3:53 PM

Disturb the Universe on May 30, 2009 at 3:39 PM

Good question. We are only down to a few trolls it seems. Where did most of them go? In my time here, I’ve witnessed the famous banning of getalife and nice343. Where are the others? Or did most of them get banned too.

FontanaConservative on May 30, 2009 at 3:53 PM

He is a monster, and he should remove himself from power.

Seems like kind of a Catch-22 to me. What kind of a “monster” recognizes his own monstrousness and removes himself from power? In recognizing his own monstrousness, and acting upon it, he’d stop being a monster.

Maybe one day soon Obama will grab Ted Rall, plunge Ted Rall into his gaping monstrous maw, and clean his monstrous teeth with Ted Rall’s shinbone. That’s monstrosity I could believe in.

CK MacLeod on May 30, 2009 at 3:53 PM

Can we throw Ted Rall AND obama off the Island?

HornetSting on May 30, 2009 at 3:51 PM

Priorities. First, use Rall to get Obama off the island; then turn on Rall.

Disturb the Universe on May 30, 2009 at 3:54 PM

FontanaConservative on May 30, 2009 at 3:53 PM

I haven’t seen DeathToMediaHacks around much lately. Or have I just been dropping by at the wrong right time?

Disturb the Universe on May 30, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Rall and others like him should have supported Ron Paul instead of the phony Obama. Or at least Dennis Kucinich, the best Democrat on national security policy.

The Dean on May 30, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Can we throw Ted Rall AND obama off the Island?

HornetSting on May 30, 2009 at 3:51 PM
Priorities. First, use Rall to get Obama off the island; then turn on Rall.

Disturb the Universe on May 30, 2009 at 3:54 PM

Sounds like a plan……

HornetSting on May 30, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Rall didn’t get the memo……………

……….. There Shall Be NO Criticism!!!

Seven Percent Solution on May 30, 2009 at 3:57 PM

This is a rouse…can’t people figure out Obama yet? Now the Obama White House will look even MORE centrist with Ted Rall sounding like a lunatic against him.

StevefromMKE on May 30, 2009 at 3:57 PM

blatantblue,

Rachel Maddow doesn’t like preventive detention either. Watch her eviscerate Obama about it on this video.

It’s a little long, but, as Lifson says on Amer Thinker, it is scathing… (and worth your time! Surprise.)

marybel on May 30, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Disturb the Universe on May 30, 2009 at 3:56 PM

His bridge collapsed.

No sign of life underneath.

*moment of silen–*

NAH.

blatantblue on May 30, 2009 at 3:58 PM

Rall is a dirtbag, but any rumblings or fissures on the left should be fed and exploited. 0bama’s popularity is just like the Emperor’s New Clothes. I suspect that a great many of his voters know what a disaster he has been, but are compelled by shame and peer pressure to keep voicing support for this clown. Hopefully one day soon everyone will hear that voice calling 0bama out.

Lou Budvis on May 30, 2009 at 3:58 PM

marybel on May 30, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Remember when the young guy from NRO (what’s his name? I’m having senior moments ALREADY) ripped on Obama for fighting straw men?

You know, pretending to be a centrist?

Well, all this pretending is going to piss both sides off so badly.

Obarfy will be walking out of the WHouse with his tail betwixt his hot, sexy legs. oops, did I just sound like Norah O’Donnell?

blatantblue on May 30, 2009 at 3:59 PM

Disturb the Universe on May 30, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Naw, I haven’t seen her either.

FontanaConservative on May 30, 2009 at 4:02 PM

I don’t feel all clammy, Rall’s a piece-o-crap, and going after Obama form the left doesn’t rehabilitate him in the slightest in my active-duty military eyes.

JeffWeimer on May 30, 2009 at 4:05 PM

I wonder if Rall knows afghanis are not arabs.

TTheoLogan on May 30, 2009 at 4:06 PM

JeffWeimer on May 30, 2009 at 4:05 PM

uhh, what are “active-duty military eyes?” That’s going a bit overboard for street creds.

TTheoLogan on May 30, 2009 at 4:07 PM

marybel on May 30, 2009 at 3:57 PM

I have never watched Maddow before. She may be a “monster,” too, but she’s right on target here.

Obama might as well rip up the Constitution and start throwing political prisoners in jail right now.

Daggett on May 30, 2009 at 4:07 PM

Who will be his “pre-crime czar”?

KS Rex on May 30, 2009 at 4:08 PM

Well well well. Trouble in paradise. This is so ridiculous. Of course Obama will brag about Rall not liking him anymore, because just about everyone detests Rall…but you know what? Rall voted for this demagogue. He is getting what he deserves, too bad the rest of the country has to get it too.

Terrye on May 30, 2009 at 4:09 PM

Daggett on May 30, 2009 at 4:07 PM

Daggett,
I only watched the Maddow clip because I followed a link in American Thinker. Rachel Maddow is normally as predictably unwatchable as the rest of MSNBC, but I agree she was dead on – and deadly – in this particular instance!

marybel on May 30, 2009 at 4:17 PM

Daggett,

marybel on May 30, 2009 at 4:17 PM

Rachel better watch out, or she’ll be tossed in the Gulag with the rest of us.

Daggett on May 30, 2009 at 4:20 PM

Of course Obama will brag about Rall not liking him anymore

Nyah. No one cares about Rall. Even Rall himself probably has a hard time caring what Rall says or thinks. The larger point is probably true, however, that unhappiness on the fringes doesn’t hurt, in some cases even helps, a politician who wants to be seen as mainstream. It’s too predictable to matter very much, most of the time, however. The professional lunatics and grievance-mongers can usually be counted on for lunacy and grievance-mongering.

None of which is to suggest that Ted Rall isn’t a monster and shouldn’t remove himself from power, as trivially powerful a trivial monster as he may be.

CK MacLeod on May 30, 2009 at 4:20 PM

Maybe it won’t hurt Obama when Rall is critical, but it’s big news when anyone on MSNBC (Rachel Maddow) is critical.

I’m surprised she was ALLOWED to be critical.

Daggett on May 30, 2009 at 4:22 PM

Daggett,

I sent Allah an email with the Maddow link a while ago. Let’s see if and what he has to say about it.

It was on the air days ago…where have we been?

Yes, Maddow will join us all in the Gulag.

marybel on May 30, 2009 at 4:29 PM

Who cares if Ted Rall is a douchebag lefty. As Billy Batts said to Jimmy Conway, “What’s right is right!”

Don’t forget, the people we eulogize today for trying to kill Hitler were Nazis themselves. Keep your eye on the big picture.

keep the change on May 30, 2009 at 4:29 PM

Anything that siphons votes away from the democrat party and into the green party (which is where these ultra-left votes will go), is a win in my book.

Rebar on May 30, 2009 at 4:34 PM

Yep, Rall’s still a douchepuddle, even after this.

His vileness exhibits remarkable durability.

DrSteve on May 30, 2009 at 4:40 PM

Where are the others? Or did most of them get banned too.

FontanaConservative on May 30, 2009 at 3:53 PM

No, it’s just that some of them are busy-after all, it’s high school graduation season.

As for Rall, he’s obviously bitter after losing his job. But does O’bama feel his pain?

BTW, AP, congrats-this thread has by now probably set the HA record for the most appearances of the word “douchebag” or a derivation thereof. Fitting that the target is so deserving.

Del Dolemonte on May 30, 2009 at 5:18 PM

Hate & Rage begat Hope & Change.
No surprise that they’re back to Hate & Rage again.
All in 130 days.
Sweet.

Bruno Strozek on May 30, 2009 at 5:23 PM

Never heard of Ted Rall. Am I going to lose one of my political wonk stripes because I don’t know of the guy?

I did notice that he managed to backhand GWB while criticizing Zero. Couldn’t resist, could he? Instant douchehood.

pugwriter on May 30, 2009 at 5:26 PM

I have never heard of this guy either. Who is he?

karenhasfreedom on May 30, 2009 at 5:50 PM

If I find myself agreeing with the sicko freak Ted Rall…. this country really has gone to hell.

katy on May 30, 2009 at 6:04 PM

So,another words,the leader of the Liberal
Democratic Party,

is,Frankenstein!

canopfor on May 30, 2009 at 6:15 PM

Del Dolemonte on May 30, 2009 at 5:18 PM

I’m sorry to tell you this, but I’m graduating from High School too.

FontanaConservative on May 30, 2009 at 6:27 PM

FontanaConservative on May 30, 2009 at 6:27 PM

Good for you.
Congrats.

Disturb the Universe on May 30, 2009 at 6:32 PM

Check out that cartoon blatantblue showed us: the second panel has a Hitler-like figure on the TV that I think is supposed to be Bush. Talk about monsters! The sharp edges(and teeth!) and the big nose reminds me of Nazi propaganda on the evil JOOOS!

thebrokenrattle on May 30, 2009 at 6:34 PM

Who is Ted Rall, and why should I care?

Daggett

He’s the idiot that ensure any attempt to impeach Bush/Cheney would never pass the laugh test by starting a petition to Impeach Bush on Jan. 18 2001, days before Bush took office.

He is the classic, Quintessential, Useful Idiot.

Does that help?

DSchoen on May 30, 2009 at 6:45 PM

Both Fidel Castro and I love baseball. Doesn’t mean I care about any of his policies. I just consider this Left on Left infighting, and go make more popcorn.

rbj on May 30, 2009 at 6:49 PM

I wonder which of those two weighs most heavily in The One’s mind.

Please tell us that wasn’t rhetorical, AP

bluelightbrigade on May 30, 2009 at 7:20 PM

Much of his comments were said earlier by Rachel Maddows. Practically verbatim actually.

DarkKnight3565 on May 30, 2009 at 7:32 PM

Hey guys,

Maybe he’s p***ed at Obama because he has been laid off

(Thanks, Rand Simberg and Newsbusters, for letting us know!)

newton on May 30, 2009 at 7:36 PM

“This isn’t the Ted Rall I thought he was.”

franksalterego on May 30, 2009 at 7:51 PM

I don’t know if it is a “groundswell” but I know of another lefty wanting to release terrorist: Robert Wright. I was absolutely floored when I heard Robert Wright talk about terrorism. So incredibly naive.

terryannonline on May 30, 2009 at 7:53 PM

Knowing that I share the same opinion of The Zilch with that POS makes me want to shower.

ZK on May 30, 2009 at 8:06 PM

Ted Rall also said (after the death of Ronald Reagan) that he was in hell, “turning a cripsy brown.”

He’s a classless jerk – now he has buyer’s remorse.

Or, he wants everyone to think he’s still relevent in some way.

Go away now, Ted.

massrighty on May 30, 2009 at 8:14 PM

ZK on May 30, 2009 at 8:06 PM

Do you mind me asking why you hold this position?

terryannonline on May 30, 2009 at 8:15 PM

Notice that he has to get his little dig in at Republicans, implying we gave him blind devotion. Uh, no, sorry a$$hole, we were some of Bush’s biggest critics! There were a helluva lot more Republicans who were critical of Bush’s liberal policies (hence, the below 30% approval rating) than there are Democrats critical of their Annointed One (hence 60+% approval ratings.)

Special K on May 30, 2009 at 10:02 PM

LOOKIT THIS from Rall in 2004:

It looks familiar in many ways/

SlimyBill on May 30, 2009 at 10:22 PM

Disturb the Universe on May 30, 2009 at 6:32 PM
Say, thanks.

FontanaConservative on May 30, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Ted Rall,

Sorry dude. He is YOUR guy. You voted for him, and now you get him.

Or, as my Guardian in Lord of the Rings says it to another dipshit Hunter who shoots his wad and pulls aggro from me and expects me to bail his a**:

“You tag it, you bag it.” While I type ‘afk’ and get a reallife drink from the fridge and maybe work on my taxes.

Sapwolf on May 31, 2009 at 12:16 AM

They just can’t help but mention St. George when they speak.

This makes me look forward to ’10 and especially ’12 if libs can think for that long.

Mojave Mark on May 31, 2009 at 12:31 AM

Rall is an infantile,ignorant piece of sh!t.

His bigotry and hatred towards our military and people that don’t agree with him politically dissolve any credibility he has in making an objective,informed decision about anything or anyone.
Obama losing the support of a leftist with not one intelligent solution for this country or the world is pretty much like Bush losing the support Scott McClellan.
They are just to stupid to matter.

But to Allah’s point of this starting to show erosion of support coming from Obama’s leftist base.
We have seen this in many economist,Independents,and democrats that voted for our failed community organizer:

Some on left souring on Obama

By: Josh Gerstein
May 17, 2009 07:00 AM EST

Barely four months into his presidency, Obama is confronting growing dissatisfaction among members of his liberal base, who feel spurned by a series of his early decisions on issues ranging from guns to torture to immigration to gay rights.

Videos: Buffett blasts Obama’s handling of economy, crisis mentality

posted at 8:24 am on March 10, 2009 by Ed Morrissey

It turns out that Warren Buffett had a lot more to say on Deadbeatonomics and how Barack Obama runs the White House yesterday than just criticizing Card Check. The notable Obama supporter also attacked the President’s overall handling of the economic crisis and the rhetoric about not “wasting a good crisis”. Mickey Kaus notes that Buffett apparently intended to deliver the message, coming back to it twice (via Instapundit):

‘I’m Maureen Dowd, and I’ve Been Had’
Posted By Jennifer Rubin On March 4, 2009

The ranks indeed are filling with the disaffected and the disappointed — Chris Buckley, Maureen Dowd, David Brooks, David Gergen, and even that gynecological sleuth and blogger Andrew Sullivan. And then there is the very angry Marty Peretz. Their complaints are varied but expressed with equal amounts of remorse and bitterness. They all have been done wrong by Barack.

This list will get a lot larger a lot quicker as this Nation sees what a disaster the Obama administration is and how badly the press covered for him and propelled him into the White House.

Baxter Greene on May 31, 2009 at 12:43 AM

As long as he appoints pro-choice justices to SCOTUS, most on the left would not care what else he does or doesn’t do.

Gaunilon on May 31, 2009 at 1:24 AM

Mr. Rall, I didn’t vote for him. You did. He’s your monster, not mine. In a bit less than four years, you will have the ability to pull the lever to remove the guy. Will you? Didn’t think so…

unclesmrgol on May 31, 2009 at 1:39 AM

Yeah, he’s a total douchebag.

As said above, broken clock.

aquaviva on May 30, 2009 at 3:34 PM

Utterly vile piece if crap, Ted Rall is.

I remember his comics and his columns used to run in my college newspaper. That was more than 20 years ago, before I had my philosophical / political “awakening,” and even then I thought he was over the top.

What made me hate him even more was they used to publish his photo with his column. Ugly sack of sh!t.

UltimateBob on May 31, 2009 at 1:44 AM

Most people voted for Obama because he promised them a better something, and each filled in the blank. For them, Obama can do no wrong because they filled in the blanks.

Obama will never get to their list, but it will not matter as long as he is working at it.

Ideologues want the original list honored. That makes them a tedious impediment to a work in progress.

My father used to say “As soon as the Revolution is over, the first thing they do is shoot the revolutionaries”

When I asked why he said “Because they aren’t needed anymore and they are too much trouble”

entagor on May 31, 2009 at 2:40 AM

That POS Rall’s just pissed off because his job wasn’t one of the ones that Obama “saved”.

Chickyraptor on May 31, 2009 at 2:49 AM

You can “hope” that such an experience as

being laid off

combined with

the Casablancaesque shock! SHOCK! of perceiving “betrayal” by Obama
might be just enough to sway Mr. Rall into “seeing the light at
The Dark Side (where WE have cookies).”

SEE:

Well, just maybe….

Lockstein13 on May 31, 2009 at 6:42 AM

When psychos like Rall start sounding reasonable. you know the end is near. Since Obambi is an eunuch, and the world knows it, reality becomes skewed to the point of nothing retains it’s true meaning.

volsense on May 31, 2009 at 8:14 AM

Hey, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Disturb the Universe on May 30, 2009 at 3:28 PM

Cracked me up… How freak-n true!

Keemo on May 31, 2009 at 8:49 AM

Baxter Greene on May 31, 2009 at 12:43 AM

Another great post Baxter…

Keemo on May 31, 2009 at 8:51 AM

katy on May 30, 2009 at 6:04 PM

So true Katy… So true.

Keemo on May 31, 2009 at 8:53 AM

I wonder if Rall is any relation to the Hessian Colonel Johan Rall. Rall was defeated by washington at Trenton. He got whacked by a ball from a colonial soldier

Score on that one:

Pompous authoritarian representing a tyrant: 0
American with a rifle: 1

bullseye on May 31, 2009 at 10:24 AM

I enjoy this and have cross-posted it to a few places I visit that crawl with lefty’s who have literally guffawed and proclaimed “I love Ted Rall” over the past years when he was at his douchebaggiest. Those same lefty’s are deep Obamakins; I eagerly look forward to rubbing their noses in this pile of doo.

Midas on May 31, 2009 at 1:40 PM