Video: O’Reilly smears Hot Air

posted at 10:22 pm on May 27, 2009 by Allahpundit

Ah, there’s nothing like yanking a comment out of context and using it to smear the entire site, even though neither Ed nor I have ever referred to Obama as “Hussein.” Bonus points to O’R for referring to the comment in question as a “blog posting” even though it’s anything but. And before our lefty commenters ask, yes, I have defended Kos from similar charges.

Exit question: How guilty to hold Carpenter for not objecting more vociferously in Hot Air’s defense?

Update (Ed): I put Bill O’Reilly in the same category as Alan Colmes, when he accused us of being a Birther site, even though we kept criticizing the people pushing it. Bottom line for me: if the O’Reilly Factor can’t figure out the difference between a blog post and a comment, they have no business opining about the Internet at all.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 7

Unconscionable on OReilley’s part.

Number 2 on May 27, 2009 at 10:26 PM

I saw this and as I posted in another thread here, his first 20 minutes was dynamite. Then it’s this “right wing wacko” schtick. And he has to reach mightedly to find an example that was not exactly what he had said and covered in his first 20 minutes. Ass!

Marcus on May 27, 2009 at 10:26 PM

Guilty as Charged, Judge AP.

blatantblue on May 27, 2009 at 10:26 PM

She understands how blogs work. She sat idly by and let the accusation stand. O’Reilly is an oblivious wishy-washy guy. She, on the other hand, should know better.

amerpundit on May 27, 2009 at 10:27 PM

I’m so irritated today.

kahall on May 27, 2009 at 10:28 PM

Here Bill, rip this ‘blog posting’ off for tomorrow’s show:

You’re Ted Baxter.

NeoconNews.com on May 27, 2009 at 10:28 PM

O’Reilly is merely trying to keep up his centrist, independent cred.

He knows deep down how vicious the left is in comparison to the right.

We can’t even hold a candle to them.

blatantblue on May 27, 2009 at 10:28 PM

Way to talk about things you have no clue about, Bill. This segment is very, very “Drive-By”-esque.

brogers on May 27, 2009 at 10:29 PM

But yea, how ridiculous.

HotAir is a classy website.

Most of her (yes, a she, like a vessel) commenters are classy as well.

So, bad call BOR.

Bad boy.

BAD.

blatantblue on May 27, 2009 at 10:29 PM

“How guilty to hold Carpenter for not objecting more vociferously in Hot Air’s defense?”

How about a little game of the ol’ “slap and tickle”…….?

Seven Percent Solution on May 27, 2009 at 10:29 PM

O’Reilly is merely trying to keep up his centrist, independent cred.

blatantblue on May 27, 2009 at 10:28 PM

Too bad it only exists in his head. Even Independents who watch the program recognize him as a righty.

amerpundit on May 27, 2009 at 10:29 PM

BOR is really not sure about all these “internets” things….he is a little behind on technology.

I am a proud commenter on Hot Air. No comparison to you know who.

d1carter on May 27, 2009 at 10:30 PM

What can I say. This is what you get with O’Reilly. He is a hit and a miss. I guarantee this quote will be in his Obama book he is writing.

tdavisjr on May 27, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Well, first, Ms. Carpenter would probably be amazed at how much O’Reily doesn’t know about blogs since he seems to condemn them out of hand. And second, she was probably in shock because she was actually allowed to say more than three consecutive words with being talked over.

Cindy Munford on May 27, 2009 at 10:31 PM

amerpundit on May 27, 2009 at 10:29 PM

He definitely is right of center.

A self described (if I remember correctly from my teen years) “traditionalist.”

Traditionalism is certainly unpalatable and antithetical to the left’s current platform.

blatantblue on May 27, 2009 at 10:31 PM

IMO, this only hurts BO’R’s credibility. Anyone at all familiar with the web realizes that all opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the management!!

He should also have differentiated comment from post by Ed or AP.

And AC should have said something!

INC on May 27, 2009 at 10:31 PM

How about if Amanda Carpenter objected on HA’s behalf at all???

ctmom on May 27, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Wait!!!

I just realized! AC — doesn’t she do stuff with Ed from time to time?

What backstabbery

blatantblue on May 27, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Doesn’t Michelle use to sub in for him when he is on “assignment”? I noticed that she hasn’t done it lately; maybe something else is going on behind the scenes and he is getting some payback.

tdavisjr on May 27, 2009 at 10:32 PM

So BOR can’t tell the difference between a blog post and a blog comment?

Wow.

2001 called, Bill; they want you back.

Snowed In on May 27, 2009 at 10:33 PM

“The man is Ted Baxter”

He’s also a tool.

doubleplusundead on May 27, 2009 at 10:33 PM

This means War!!

Kidding on the war part,but,accept for the Hussien part,
whats wrong with the comment!

canopfor on May 27, 2009 at 10:33 PM

So is BOR going to attack Thomas Sowell as a ‘right wing loon’ for calling the administration “facist” on Beck today?

thomasaur on May 27, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Weaksauce. Who cares about O’Reilly’s take on the blogs. He pulls a pretty small insult (calling President Obama by his middle name) and calls out HA for it. The board is lightly moderated. It’s pretty curious how people can get in an uproar about the President’s middle name.

Rode Werk on May 27, 2009 at 10:35 PM

tdavisjr on May 27, 2009 at 10:32 PM

I think it is hard for MM to sub from Denver. Laura Ingraham is in DC so she’s close to a studio.

Cindy Munford on May 27, 2009 at 10:35 PM

O’Reilly was better before the whole falafel dustup. I’d be pretty annoyed at “blog posting” if this was my site. I mean, hell, a comment is a comment. That’s why they call it a “comment”.

I have to give Amanda a big ol’ pass. O’Reilly doesn’t let you argue, and besides, look at her.

LibTired (KO) on May 27, 2009 at 10:36 PM

I saw it live. BOR is always taking swipes at KOS and HuffPo. This is the first time he’s ever mentioned a right wing blog.

Amanda and all guests never have a chance, he talks over everyone.

But BOR is having the head of ACORN on tomorrow night.

Knucklehead on May 27, 2009 at 10:36 PM

Kick his ass, Allah! Kick his ass! Do it on behalf of us “folks”.

Pasalubong on May 27, 2009 at 10:36 PM

I thought that was pretty funny if that was the worst that he could find. I still don’t see how HotAir was smeared. Most people watching would have agreed with the comment.

P.S. For a little perspective: Thomas Sowell called The Precedent a fascist on Beck, today.

progressoverpeace on May 27, 2009 at 10:36 PM

O’Reilly doesn’t like blogs period. He views them as a threat. He does this policing the net shtick every week or so on how political blogs are dark scary places where no one is held accountable.

irish_infidel on May 27, 2009 at 10:36 PM

Here Bill, rip this ‘blog posting’ off for tomorrow’s show:

You’re Ted Baxter.

NeoconNews.com on May 27, 2009 at 10:28 PM

“I’ve just been handed this bulletin: you have something stuck on your front tooth.”

Snowed In on May 27, 2009 at 10:36 PM

Wait!!!

I just realized! AC — doesn’t she do stuff with Ed from time to time?

What backstabbery

blatantblue on May 27, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Yes, she does. He mentions her in his posts re his program.

INC on May 27, 2009 at 10:36 PM

I wonder when Bill O’ will touch on this sticky subject……

“She is a member of the American Bar Association, the New York Women’s Bar Association, the Puerto Rican Bar Association, the Hispanic National Bar Association, the Association of Judges of Hispanic Heritage, and the National Council of La Raza.”

(emphasis mine)

La Raza………..

………….. doesn’t that mean, “The Race”?

Seven Percent Solution on May 27, 2009 at 10:37 PM

I don’t care what Amanda said or didn’t say, she will be mine one day and any person who dares attack her will answer for their transgression with pain.

Bishop on May 27, 2009 at 10:37 PM

progressoverpeace on May 27, 2009 at 10:36 PM

!!!!Yeah!!!!

INC on May 27, 2009 at 10:37 PM

Has O’Reilly ever sat in a bar and talked politics? It makes the blogs look like Romper Room.

lowandslow on May 27, 2009 at 10:37 PM

even though neither Ed nor I have ever referred to Obama as “Hussein.”

That is his name. His mother had no problem calling him that, why should anyone else?

This is really too much.

progressoverpeace on May 27, 2009 at 10:37 PM

I believe MM hasn’t been on O’Reilly since Geraldo talked about spitting on her. It was handled rather poorly, IIRC.

amerpundit on May 27, 2009 at 10:38 PM

Did O’reilly say “moderate forces”? Moderate…Force…Oh well, that bit of stupidity aside, good segment, Bill. Way to focus on the “unseemly” comments by some commenters on some blogs concerning the racist comments of the next supreme court judge! Bill! She said she would come to a more correct judgment because she’s Hispanic and a woman! But by all means, police the net; after all, that’s where the real threat is, not some life appointment to the FREAKING supreme court.

progressoverpeace on May 27, 2009 at 10:36 PM

Good! He is a fascist.

Weight of Glory on May 27, 2009 at 10:38 PM

Great publicity for HotAir…the traffic should really pick up..

izoneguy on May 27, 2009 at 10:38 PM

Knucklehead on May 27, 2009 at 10:36 PM

No excuses for her, hotstuff

blatantblue on May 27, 2009 at 10:38 PM

She has diabetes? I didn’t know that. OK I feel better.

angryed on May 27, 2009 at 10:39 PM

She has diabetes? I didn’t know that. OK I feel better.

angryed on May 27, 2009 at 10:39 PM

Uh oh … :)

progressoverpeace on May 27, 2009 at 10:40 PM

O’Reilly lost it when he approved of Shamnesty.

(Then backtracked mightily when public opinion went against it, big time.)

Chickensaladshit.

(Oops… I think I struck out the wrong word!)

profitsbeard on May 27, 2009 at 10:40 PM

progressoverpeace on May 27, 2009 at 10:36 PM

I wanted to see Sowell so bad but I’d have to be awake at 2 a.m. to catch the repeat. That’s about as likely as getting to see Rey Eye.

Cindy Munford on May 27, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Mr. O’Reilly, sir, when next you venture out into the intertubes on a magical voyage of discovery, please take note of the obligatory disclaimer right at the top of every post, the one about “Please don’t assume that Hot Air management agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment just because we let it stand”.
You might also note that comments are not the same as posts, and that AP and Ed have really done quite well about moderating this place, as opposed to, say, DailyKos, where the most venomous diaries are heralded by their management. I believe there was a diary not too long ago that was just a stream of F-bombs directed at Dick Cheney and other conservatives. I have never yet seen a post like that here at Hot Air, and I don’t believe I ever will. In conclusion, sir, may you be infested by fleas and may your arms be too short to scratch.

TheQuestion on May 27, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Note from Hot Air management: This section is for comments from Hot Air’s community of registered readers. Please don’t assume that Hot Air management agrees with or otherwise endorses any particular comment just because we let it stand. A reminder: Anyone who fails to comply with our terms of use may lose their posting privilege.

sluhser589 on May 27, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Oh boy,O’Rielly just put Hot Air on
the DHS watch list!(Sarc).

canopfor on May 27, 2009 at 10:41 PM

Wait!!!

I just realized! AC — doesn’t she do stuff with Ed from time to time?

What backstabbery

blatantblue on May 27, 2009 at 10:32 PM

There wasn’t much she could say. There was a big fat old lie up on the screen and she was being asked to comment (sorry, “blog post”) on it. He would have just hammered her.

LibTired (KO) on May 27, 2009 at 10:41 PM

Bill O’Reilly would be first to put Ann Coulter in his “right wing wacko” class if it suited his purpose but tonight her clip with Diane Sawyer led the show because she smacked-down the “compelling life story” liberal line. I can see why Michelle Malkin steers clear of him and it’s about time Laura Ingraham asked him again if the “Factor Investigation” of his “close friend” Dan Rather is completed yet.

Marcus on May 27, 2009 at 10:41 PM

O’Reilly cares more about his image than any real principle.

Kinda has a familiar feel around here for some reason … hmm.

thirteen28 on May 27, 2009 at 10:41 PM

Never liked O’Reilly. A pompous, arrogant windbag. Unlike Limbaugh, who employs a lot of obvious tongue-in-cheek humor, O’Reilly really does worship the ground O’Reilly walks on.

ddrintn on May 27, 2009 at 10:42 PM

I haven’t watched o’reilly since he spent however-many episodes kissing BO’s ass in his “exclusive, no spin” interviews. I’ve divorced o’reilly and married Glenn Beck, and it’s been a honeymoon ever since.

O’reilly can move to MessNBC, as far as I’m concerned.

ErinF on May 27, 2009 at 10:42 PM

Come after me, BOR. We’ll settle it Long Island Irish Catholic style.

Irish bastard V. Irish bastard

Leave AP and Ed out of this.

Me and you — Planview, NY.

This Saturday. Bring your marsh mellow gun.

blatantblue on May 27, 2009 at 10:42 PM

One only has to watch O’Reilly to understand how ignorant he is of the many items of which he comments. While his instincts are generally in the right place, he has huge areas within which he treads that he knows nothing of. Economics, science, the internet in particular.

pat on May 27, 2009 at 10:42 PM

(Oops… I think I struck out the wrong word!)
profitsbeard on May 27, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Don’t sweat it, the only words to get you bounced around here are Klingon, Robinson and Worf.

Bishop on May 27, 2009 at 10:43 PM

I heard it, he did not qualify the comment by “balancing” it with a more moderate comment from this very fair site.

Look, Bill O says he hates the internet yet as usual at the end of his show he invited viewers to sign up for his premium web content which entitles paying members to buy budget chotchkies and receive some sort of newsletter.

All you have to do is Google certain terms for Bill O’Reilly and you can see why he hates the internet.

On some subjects he is on the right side, on most political issues he plays both ends. Ultimately he is the worst interviewer on Fox because he interrupts everyone, all the time.

I have always felt his greatest wish is to be the evening news anchor for one of the networks. You can tell he is constantly auditioning for the role. He should forget about that and unleash the tether.

FireBlogger on May 27, 2009 at 10:43 PM

I’ve been pointing out for quite a while that many of you sound just like the moonbats at Kos and DU, and that you make us all sound like complete morons. The best was last week when many were celebrating the fact that Kennedy, thankfully, DID indeed have a fatal brain tumor.

That point aside, I wouldn’t be too mad at Carpenter, since the offending bit was text in a graphic that she probably couldn’t see.

DaveS on May 27, 2009 at 10:43 PM

LibTired (KO) on May 27, 2009 at 10:41 PM

Eh, I still think she should have said something, especially since she’s cool wit’ Ed.

But then again loyalty and honor are things long dead!

ahhhh how I wish to play in Darkon, where honor still exists!

blatantblue on May 27, 2009 at 10:43 PM

You’re on your own dude – she knows you have the eye for Megan McCain.

HondaV65 on May 27, 2009 at 10:44 PM

i’ll take the hit for the plug allah. O’reilly may be ignorant when it comes to blogs, however it doesn’t change the fact that his show is ratings gold.

Traffic baby Traffic… let the folks visit the site so they can decide for themselves.

TimeTraveler on May 27, 2009 at 10:44 PM

ha ha ha ha ha ha O’Reilly’s quoting anonymous comments as if they mean something ha ha ha ha

Dave Rywall on May 27, 2009 at 10:44 PM

stupidly informed slander. And Amanda’s c*nty for not correcting/commenting on it. Know you love her Allah, but maybe she should read once in a while.

I_C on May 27, 2009 at 10:44 PM

I find it all the more egregious because he it seems as if he was “looking” for something…because clearly, unless his staff is even more internet-incompetent than they seem at first blush, one would look at the actual blog posts first. They found nothing, obviously, in actual blog postings so he goes digging in the comments for an “Aha!” deal.

Not to mention, I’m fairly certain that Ed and Allah have never shown anything but aversion to any of the “Hussein” stuff.

Lori_Z on May 27, 2009 at 10:44 PM

I might watch O’Reilly if he has Megyn Kelly or, hey, Amanda Carpenter on his show in spite of O’Reilly’s constant blathering. However, when a 59 year-old man has a nationally broadcast show and the highlight is when he had his staff explain the meaning and help him pronounce a new big word at the end of the show, well…….yawn.

perroviejo on May 27, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Uh oh … :)

progressoverpeace on May 27, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Maybe BOR will quote me tomorrow. Ooh boy, can’t wait.

angryed on May 27, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Yeah, I’m as bad as O’Reilly at the intranets. Sorry for the above. Only “blog posts” was supposed to be in bold. So much for trying to be fancy pants!

Lori_Z on May 27, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Ooh, I’ve got to watch this! Might be me, I call him B. Hussein occasionally… Just a way to vent my frustration at a socialist dictator deliberately bankrupting this once great country.

RightWinged on May 27, 2009 at 10:45 PM

I put a call into the Fort Worth Zoo trying to get information on RINO territory claims. It seems BOR has decided to scuff the ground and kick up some of his own dust in his face.

Limerick on May 27, 2009 at 10:45 PM

Oh and, by the way.

Singling out HotAir is just BOR’s way of putting on the front that he’s a “straight up” guy … “no spin” … “equal time” … “totally objective” kind of guy – when he’s anything but.

BOR is in this for the money – kinda like most of the RINO’s are.

HondaV65 on May 27, 2009 at 10:46 PM

DaveS on May 27, 2009 at 10:43 PM

What was so offensive in that comment? O’Reilly was making a big deal about “blocking picks” because it was all a big snoozer compared to what he gets off of Kos nad HuffPo.

progressoverpeace on May 27, 2009 at 10:46 PM

…when many were celebrating the fact that Kennedy, thankfully, DID indeed have a fatal brain tumor.

“DaveS”, I would never celebrate that. Even on the worst of humanity, I wouldn’t. Don’t paint with such a broad brush.

ErinF on May 27, 2009 at 10:46 PM

Exit answer: She’s hot enough, I’ll forgive her.

O’Reilly’s the same loudmouthed, narcissistic idiot he’s always been, even when he’s not attacking HotAir.

notropis on May 27, 2009 at 10:47 PM

DaveS on May 27, 2009 at 10:43 PM

Are you going to keep bringing that up until we send you flowers? Stop smearing the whole site because of a few loons.

Cindy Munford on May 27, 2009 at 10:47 PM

This is the kind of stuff we can expect from Bill JAMES O’Reilly.

warrenmr on May 27, 2009 at 10:48 PM

When Bill’s on his game he can have guests from both sides of an issue and grill both of them equally hard. It blew my mind the first time I saw him do that. I think he was trying to accomplish the same thing here, but he went over the top. It was not one of his better efforts.

backwoods conservative on May 27, 2009 at 10:49 PM

In all fairness, it was probably some producer scraping blogs for bits for the show who fed this into O’Reilly’s script. I doubt O’R knows how to use the intertoobs.

flipflop on May 27, 2009 at 10:49 PM

No excuses for her, hotstuff

blatantblue on May 27, 2009 at 10:38 PM

Look, I watch BOR almost everyday and Amanda is his internet cop. I have no idea why he has her on there because she add’s zip, zero, nada to any conversation.

When BOR goes after KOS etc, she never takes nasty swipes at them either.

Knucklehead on May 27, 2009 at 10:49 PM

With the way BOR is operating, you could call HotAir a bunch of dirty cougar/milf hunters based on my comments.

blatantblue on May 27, 2009 at 10:49 PM

DaveS on May 27, 2009 at 10:43 PM

Oh, you’re so full of it. You could count the number of such comments on the fingers of one hand. That makes this place look like finishing school compared to the usual standards of the Internet.

Kensington on May 27, 2009 at 10:50 PM

But then again loyalty and honor are things long dead!

ahhhh how I wish to play in Darkon, where honor still exists!

blatantblue on May 27, 2009 at 10:43 PM

AC: “HotAir is actually a really cool site.”
BO: “Come on. He called him Hussein! How do you defend that?”

I’m real big on loyalty, but O’Reilly was sliming from the get-go. It’s like trying to tell a lib what you read.

LibTired (KO) on May 27, 2009 at 10:50 PM

Snowed In on May 27, 2009 at 10:36 PM

ROFLMAO!

*snort*

Laura in Maryland on May 27, 2009 at 10:50 PM

Are you going to keep bringing that up until we send you flowers?

Cindy Munford on May 27, 2009 at 10:47 PM

Hey, Hot Air had a flower giveaway, and I missed it?!

Snowed In on May 27, 2009 at 10:50 PM

let me be the first, but not the last, to call O’Reilly,

A PINHEAD

therightscoop on May 27, 2009 at 10:50 PM

Here Bill, rip this ‘blog posting’ off for tomorrow’s show:

You’re Ted Baxter.

NeoconNews.com on May 27, 2009 at 10:28 PM

Count me too Ted Bill.
Doofus.

JeffinOrlando on May 27, 2009 at 10:50 PM

O’Reilly can be kind of a jerk. I figured that out when he kept smearing Operation Iraqi Freedom when the going was tough in 2006-07. He spoke without even having a slightly informed opinion on the war… “we’re losing this thing!” and other erroneous comments like that.

He often says things about the blogs that aren’t flattering or accurrate. Hey, at least me mentioned Hot Air, but he isn’t often right about things.

Amy Proctor on May 27, 2009 at 10:51 PM

Knucklehead on May 27, 2009 at 10:49 PM

Look, I used to watch BOR everyday.

I know she doesn’t swipe at Kos.

But all I’m saying is, HA gives her an audience. You know how many people have seen her because Ed puts her face on the front page?

All I’m saying is:

If you got a thug that’s trying to go hard pipin’ and all midieval on your bro, you gotta’ speak up for your bro, YA HEARD?!

blatantblue on May 27, 2009 at 10:51 PM

So basically B.O. (that’s Bill Oreilly, not the boob in the White House) spends as much time researching his on air material as our dear senators do reading anti-stimulus bills they vote for. He should run for office.

ErinF on May 27, 2009 at 10:51 PM

but I know bills hard to deal with, so..

ah well.

blatantblue on May 27, 2009 at 10:51 PM

I Barack

Hussein

Obama, do solemnly swear…”

I guess Bill the Spinless missed the inauguration[s]?

(Both of them.)

Or was Barry guilty of attacking himself?

profitsbeard on May 27, 2009 at 10:52 PM

ddrintn

Very true.

So, who is the commentator, Bill is quoting??

JeffreyLloyd on May 27, 2009 at 10:52 PM

tdavisjr on May 27, 2009 at 10:32 PM

Where have you been? In a cave in Afganistan?

MM hasn’t been on O’Reilly since Geraldo talked about spitting on her.

slp on May 27, 2009 at 10:52 PM

O’reilly can move to MessNBC, as far as I’m concerned.

ErinF on May 27, 2009 at 10:42 PM

LOL…it’s hard to say if O’Reilly’s ratings would tank or if MSNBC’s would rise.

ddrintn on May 27, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Maybe Rush will defend HA tomorrow.

TexasDan on May 27, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Also heard O’Rielly scold us conservatives for shrinking the Republican’s big tent tonight. He’s on a roll. He says we just don’t understand. I say he doesn’t understand that if the Republican Party just stood by it’s platform instead of being left of center, then they could go back to being winners. Unless George Soros himself bails out Obama’s failed policies, the Dems are going to be in big trouble in the not too distant future. (Can you imagine what would happen if the poor started getting this value-added tax and the carbon tax, etc.? His whole base could erode very quickly.) The question is will the Repubs have enough reliance on their traditional values to show the difference and will they have the guts to fight.

Christian Conservative on May 27, 2009 at 10:53 PM

Allah, it’s time to get to the Fox News studios and defend Hot Air! The Factor v. Blogger of the right! Defend the honor of Hot Air!

jencab on May 27, 2009 at 10:53 PM

Or maybe foolish hateful commments hurt the people who spend their hard earned money and time building this site so we can all enjoy our freedoms

Additionally we can either learn that life is not fair and being a tool on the comments section instead of insiteful and thoughtful has its drawbacks, or we can continue to be ridiculed

O’Reilly was DEAD on to print the comment – he has been clearly and consistently on the record that if blogs choose to invite commentators – and do leave those nasty comments up unchallenged – then they are giving them some type of approval.

I’m not taking sides in this debate, O’Reilly IMO is wrong in how he feels about the comments and approvals etc but it nonetheless was there and has been there for years

EricPWJohnson on May 27, 2009 at 10:53 PM

Well put, Allah Pundit.

Alana on May 27, 2009 at 10:53 PM

So, who is the commentator, Bill is quoting??

JeffreyLloyd on May 27, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Some fella named Axelrod, I think.

Limerick on May 27, 2009 at 10:54 PM

Maybe Rush will defend HA tomorrow.

TexasDan on May 27, 2009 at 10:52 PM

We know how jealous O’Reilly is of El Rushbo.

jencab on May 27, 2009 at 10:54 PM