Wanda Sykes: Maybe Rush Limbaugh was the 20th hijacker

posted at 11:09 am on May 10, 2009 by Allahpundit

9/11 jokes comparing your political opponents to terrorists are very, very bad, except of course when they’re not. As Jim Treacher says:

Nothing better than smug lefties saying I have no sense of humor over a joke they’d be SCREECHING about if it targeted one of their own.

She goofed lewdly on Palin too, naturally; Breitbart has the video. According to the Hill, “Todd Palin and most of the guests at his table fell silent while other diners gasped and laughed.”

Comments

strangelet on May 11, 2009 at 6:25 PM

????????

fossten on May 11, 2009 at 6:57 PM

fossten on May 11, 2009 at 6:57 PM

I think she was replying to me, at least partly :-) Telling me she’s a devotchka and not a veck. If you’re really interested you can look up nadsat or Clockwork Orange.

Oldnuke on May 11, 2009 at 7:11 PM

lady, if you’re going to make an un-PC joke, try making it funny.

DrW on May 11, 2009 at 7:12 PM

The biggest joke of the night was Obama; And will continue to be for the next 3 1/2 years!

Cybergeezer on May 11, 2009 at 7:13 PM

Or maybe the biggest comedian on the set was that black boy dressed up and pretending to be a president!

Cybergeezer on May 11, 2009 at 7:16 PM

Any day now, we’ll have enough on this incompetent slob to file a class action EEO suit against his ass.

Cybergeezer on May 11, 2009 at 7:17 PM

This is why I don’t go to movies or watch television anymore…my list of the Hatefilled Left entertainers I won’t watch or partonize just got too long.

It makes me sick to hear that the audience yucked it up and laughed led by the despicable O…I hope he fails and I hope he fails soon!

CCRWM on May 11, 2009 at 7:38 PM

I hope he fails and I hope he fails soon!

CCRWM on May 11, 2009 at 7:38 PM

I’m pretty sure he’s been failing since day one. It just takes time to overcome inertia.

Oldnuke on May 11, 2009 at 7:45 PM

hahaha…..the very best thing…..would be to laugh and then make fun of them.

Getting all pissy and holier-than-thou about tubby bombastic junkies just reinforces the image that you are humorless mouthbreathers.

strangelet on May 11, 2009 at 6:51 PM

Please re-write your post. In English this time.

And tell us why you find jokes about 9/11 “funny”.

Del Dolemonte on May 11, 2009 at 8:11 PM

Like i said before, you can take the these two moonbats(i really wanted to use a different noun,it starts with an “N”)out of the ghetto, but you cant take the ghetto out of the moonbat.

UNREPENTANT CONSERVATIVE CAPITOLIST on May 11, 2009 at 8:15 PM

How about some good ‘Holocaust’ jokes?

Did you hear the joke about the one-legged man on the Bataan Death March?

Here’s a riot-What did the astronauts say before the space shuttle ‘Challenger’ exploded?

Democratic comedian Joe Biden or some other Donkey clown will tell all of the above and MORE soon at a theater near you.

MaiDee on May 11, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Wow, strangleit keeps getting more and more unhinged. Too funny.

And to think there is a father out there wasting his hard earned money on her indoctrination.

daesleeper on May 11, 2009 at 9:19 PM

I have a question. If it’s okay to poke fun at somebody who admitted having an addiction, then it must be okay to poke fun at somebody whose in denial about having abused inhalants, right?

What was I thinking? The ‘smart power’ folks are much too sophisticated for the likes of me to even pretend to understand.

Now, that makes sense. The ‘comedy’ went right over my head.

Blacksmith8 on May 11, 2009 at 9:49 PM

strangelet on May 11, 2009 at 6:51 PM

What about skinny bombastic junkies?

ddrintn on May 12, 2009 at 12:05 AM

Hate is the new post-partisanship.

JohnJ on May 12, 2009 at 12:15 AM

Every time I hear about these kinds of events or sundry individuals from TOTUS on down opening their mouths, I really do imagine looking through the farmhouse window and seeing Napoleon cavorting and drinking with our enemies.

The only difference is, we all knew what the HPIC was about from the get-go.

These people are truly testing the strength of our once-great nation. Curious to see how much it can take.

Dr. ZhivBlago on May 12, 2009 at 3:23 AM

To paraphrase a truly great comedian (Richard Pryor), I hope she gets sickle cell!

elifino on May 12, 2009 at 4:24 AM

And tell us why you find jokes about 9/11 “funny”.

Del Dolemonte on May 11, 2009 at 8:11 PM

Perhaps I don’t. That doesn’t mean 9/11 is taboo to make mocks on.
Are you sayin’ no one should hang jokes on 9/11? That it is sacred?
When it was GW’s turn at the nerdprom he joked about hunting for WMDs under the whitehouse couches while there were soldiers dying looking for WMDs in Iraq.
And anyways, Sykes wasn’t makin’ fun of 9/11, she was makin’ fun of Rush.
Its just a bunch of faux outrage from you guys like usual.

One more time…..either its all ok to make fun of, or none of it is.
You guys sound like muslims whining about the Muhammed cartoons.

strangelet on May 12, 2009 at 7:57 AM

Let meh give you a bit of advice.
You have 3 or seven more years of this.
You can’t keep having hissy fit meltdowns over mustard and arugala and Rush Limbaugh jokes.
Don’t get mad…..get even.

strangelet on May 12, 2009 at 8:01 AM

Let’s see … comedian, politicians, a roast, jokes, fat druged loudmouths … just how big was the sledge hammer all you complainers used to drive the toothpicks up your tight asses anyway?

It was a roast. It was supposed to be funny and mean spirited to everyone and sitting on and over the acceptable line. It would not be much of a roast if it was not.

Get the toothpicks out of yer asses.

Monkei on May 12, 2009 at 8:24 AM

Monkei on May 12, 2009 at 8:24 AM

I get the ‘roast’ part.
I would like to see a certain amount of decorum…class..I don’t know…when the POTUS is involved.
What was that? A “ghetto roast”?

bridgetown on May 12, 2009 at 9:05 AM

In the past, this event was designed to roast the President. Not those who disagree with him. This thing turnewd into a worship service of Obama The Most Merciful with the MSM screaming like little girls at a Hannah Montana Concert.

kingsjester on May 12, 2009 at 9:16 AM

turnewd=turned
Too early. Oops.

kingsjester on May 12, 2009 at 9:22 AM

Get the toothpicks out of yer asses.

Monkei on May 12, 2009 at 8:24 AM

Is that something Pervez Hilton taught you?

A “roast” generally implies people joking about themselves not the usual Lefties waxing spiteful against their typical bogeymen. Trashy Sykes reveals again that despite any claims Obambi still hasn’t left Revrum Wright’s church.

viking01 on May 12, 2009 at 11:48 AM

The child looks high.

Coastal Paradise on May 12, 2009 at 2:03 PM

Hosebag. Maybe, if we’re lucky, her uterus will fall out on national television!

kens on May 12, 2009 at 4:31 PM