The $357,000 photo

posted at 4:55 pm on May 8, 2009 by Allahpundit

Worth every penny, baby. Cost of psychological damage to me and the rest of New York not included.

Louis Caldera, the White House official who approved the flight, is now nestled snugly alongside Rev. Wright, Father Pfleger, and about 20 other people under the Messiah’s bus. Culprit or fall guy? Here’s what Cheney told Scott Hennen yesterday:

Hennen: Our guest, former Vice President Dick Cheney on the Scott Hennen Show and The Common Sense Club today. By the way, there is an incredible double standard here in the media coverage. Is that frustrating to you at all? I look at the recent flap over the photo opportunity for Air Force One above New York City, and I imagine had that happened — not that it ever would — in the Bush administration, how the media would have hyperventilated over that forever! And it’s been forgotten. We’re led to believe somehow the President was mad about it. Is it possible for the White House Military Office now under a political appointee, different from your administration when it was a military officer that held that post, that the White House or some high-level staff didn’t know about that?

Cheney: I would assume that some senior staffer signed off on that. Especially a mission with, with in effect what is the backup for Air Force One, there are two of those planes, big 747’s. Either one can function as Air Force One anytime the President is on it. I used them a couple of times during our administration for special trips. You know, they don’t turn a wheel without a lot of people knowing about it and signing off and approving it. A pilot can’t just go out there and get on board and take it for a spin.

I guess Caldera counts as a “senior staffer.” If you want to read the memo, here’s the PDF via Drudge.

Comments

So if this was a GREAT photo shot was Louis Caldera going to get all the credit????? of course not..then why did he take all the heat from a transparent dictator?

Someone needs to advance Louis Caldera on a tell-all book deal to get the real truth since this “transparency” will never be reported.

TheKernel on May 8, 2009 at 11:54 PM

TheKernel on May 8, 2009 at 11:55 PM

Has anyone checked to see if this was photo shopped? My guess is it was one thrown together to appease the lapdog press.

TheKernel on May 8, 2009 at 11:57 PM

Fixed the haze

WoosterOh on May 9, 2009 at 12:13 AM

Questions inquiring minds would like to have answered

Where was Congressman Rangel on the day of the fly-over? Anyone actually see or talk to him at the time Air Farce One was buzzing New York?

Who was on the plane?

What did Obama know, and when did he know it?

Lastly, a suggestion to would-be investigative journalists: “Follow the money.”

Inquiring minds want to know.

Orson Buggeigh on May 9, 2009 at 12:42 AM

VIP joy ride for certain, glad to see people demanding the flight manifest.

javamartini on May 9, 2009 at 12:44 AM

Im getting a vibe from this picture….

Propaganda photo showing how little Lady Liberty is to the New Dear Leader. Watch out liberty here comes Obama!

EscapeVelocity on May 9, 2009 at 12:48 AM

Campaign photos

WoosterOh on May 9, 2009 at 1:09 AM

I wish it was gun camera footage.

Fox One!

GunRunner on May 9, 2009 at 1:15 AM

“to jointly review the organizational structure of the White House Military Office and the reporting relationship of its components to the White House and the Air Force, and to make recommendations to him to ensure that such an incident never occurs again.”

This is all coverup bullcrap. The Negro must have known. Who would have dared to use his plane without his knowledge? Even Bill Clinton did not dare prostitute AF1 and he was well known for using the WH guest room for all kinds of favors.

Birdseye on May 9, 2009 at 2:17 AM

At $357,000 a photo, it’s a good thing they didn’t take more pictures.

LFRGary on May 9, 2009 at 2:32 AM

There is no such thing as a “chickenhawk”–unless you’re talking about the genuine bird or a child molester.

baldilocks on May 8, 2009 at 9:04 PM

1. There’s no such thing as a chickenhawk unless you’re talking about two things that are referred to as chickenhawks?

2. Chickenhawk are the pro-war types who have never served.

TTheoLogan on May 9, 2009 at 2:36 AM

This photo is fake!

here is the real photo:

Sheoncebelieved on May 8, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Who said there was a short (very short distance) between AF1 and Lady Liberty, like 500 ft? I sure am wrong, but this image reminded me of that quote.

I have taken better pics onflight with my cell phone, and yes, Pantech Duo SUCKS! Lemme see, 9 am ‘ish? Too dark for that, that looks like a 6-7 pm light…cabin must have a decent filter to avoid sunlight coming in ;D

Another clue, though not much–is to look at the weight & balance before takeoff. I know this is not a cargo plane, I used to pull these reports. Not the manifest, which yeah is the best clue.

If there is anyone with cojones wherever this Jumbo took off, and took vid with a camera cell phone, please PLEASE send it to FOX.

ProudPalinFan on May 9, 2009 at 8:23 AM

Does anyone know the tail number for the back-up?

jmarcure on May 9, 2009 at 8:26 AM

Photo of Air Force One over the Statue of Liberty: $357,000

Photo of Air Force One over New Yorkers fleeing for the lives in terror: Priceless.

TheBigOldDog on May 8, 2009 at 5:13 PM

Should’ve done it flying by the new Yankees Stadium packed full with a home game. Theeeeennn it would’ve been really interesting.

ProudPalinFan on May 9, 2009 at 8:30 AM

Let me see…

Mr. Caldera was able to plane that is backup to the main Air Force One and send it off to NYC with an excort of two F-16s?

Now he was able to do all of this without notifying the Department of Defense, the US Air Force, the White House administration, the Secret Service, the CIA, and the FBI?

Really???

patch on May 9, 2009 at 8:31 AM

I tend to go with the theory that this was a payback for lucas and his upcoming tuskagee airmen film.

So, a third of a of a million dollars in quid pro quo… That is nothing compared to the 4 trillion dollars or Sara Palin’s privately purchased tanning bed. C’mon folks…

Anyway, with the ‘birth certificate’ obalama posted and this fiasco, let’s call him, among other things, The photoshop president

bullseye on May 9, 2009 at 8:33 AM

For that kind of money… wait, no, that made no sense either

Ugly on May 9, 2009 at 8:37 AM

ProudPalinFan on May 9, 2009 at 8:23 AM

For those of us who do NOT have a facebook account… ??

Ugly on May 9, 2009 at 8:38 AM

The glare forward of AF1 appears to be the reflection of the canopy, no?

TheBigOldDog on May 8, 2009 at 5:24 PM

That’s just part of the Messiah’s halo.

Josiah on May 8, 2009 at 5:33 PM

If I had a swag of the coffee I am drinking, I swear I would’ve spilled it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ProudPalinFan on May 9, 2009 at 8:44 AM

Gee Obamamama is treating AF1 like his personal verion of Uncle Joe’s Maxim Gorky. Only thing missing was the escort pilot trying to do a roll around the plane…

bullseye on May 9, 2009 at 8:47 AM

Econo-terrorism 101
Hell, my two year old niece could have done a better job with Photoshop Jr.

Another example of Obama “investing in America’s future” … one lofty notion after another.
I think the entire Obama administration are nothing more than econo-terrorists. Or as I wrote elsewhere, “The US is to China what GM is to the free market system.”

kregg on May 9, 2009 at 8:50 AM

2. Chickenhawk are the pro-war types who have never served.

TTheoLogan on May 9, 2009 at 2:36 AM

Chickenhawks are liberals who hold people to higher standards than they hold themselves.

It’s tough to be a hypocrite when you don’t express any values.

By the way, the military doesn’t just accept any person off the street. They check your medical documents. I should know, I can’t join the Coast Guard because of my past medical history. I’m 22, have a college degree, and in fairly good medical condition.

Thanks for once again rubbing it my face and the face of thousands who want to serve but are rejected for reasons beyond their control, you cretinous bastard. It must be nice living in lefty fantasy-land, where standards and critical thinking are for other people.

BKennedy on May 9, 2009 at 8:55 AM

Calm down this is going to be a most thoughtful gift to the Queen of England next time Pinnochio visits.

He was a little embarrassed that his IPOD scheme with his speeches was not so well recieved or thoughtfull.

Besides Urkel needed a pic of the statue before he sends it back to France.

We won’t be needin no stinkin liberty under a Pinnochio Presidency.

dhunter on May 8, 2009 at 5:50 PM

Now THAT is priceless!

ProudPalinFan on May 9, 2009 at 8:55 AM

That’s it???

For what this damn picture cost, I expect an 8×10, two 5×7’s, and at least 12 wallets for every man, woman, and child in the United States.

uncivilized on May 8, 2009 at 5:44 PM

Nope. My kids’ Wal-Mart pics and the pics above Heinz Field (not to mention Pittsburgh’s skyline) beat that POS that is not worthy even of a desktop background.

ProudPalinFan on May 9, 2009 at 8:57 AM

OT: OH GEEE

Corruption in Acorn? Fox News finally addressing this. They mention Glen Beck but not Savage (who has been railing against ACORN for some time).

Ugly on May 9, 2009 at 9:09 AM

ROFL I just noticed the blackout in the lower right which means this is a junk image they would never actually used.

JeffinSac on May 9, 2009 at 9:10 AM

Also the White House chose a photo that makes the plane seem to be flying a lot higher then the photos other took when it flew over New York.

JeffinSac on May 9, 2009 at 9:12 AM

Where are the trolls defending their idiot messiah??

Everyone knows only the President is responsible for AF1.

But of course Ogabe gets a pass.

I can’t wait for his foul stench to be removed from the White House.

DeweyWins on May 9, 2009 at 9:47 AM

It really doesn’t matter to me that the airplane was flying around/over NYC for a photo-op. I look at it and say to myself: How would I have reacted if this happened during the Bush administration. And I wouldn’t’ve given much of a hoot.
The silliness of 300K being spent by an administration that wants me to use curly lightbulbs and drive a two-door Speck doesn’t really bother me, either.
The White House and Pentagon DID, however, miss a really good PR event on this one.
Even if, for security reasons, they didn’t want to announce the event too far out, they missed a REALLY good chance for good PR. They should’ve put it out about an hour earlier and every radio & tv station in that area would’ve been announcing “Hey, folks: Grab your cameras! In about 45 minutes one of the planes that’s used for Air Force One will be flying around over the area, sometimes pretty low! This is a really great opportunity to take a look and snap a picture!” I’m pretty sure no one would’ve even asked why the plane was flying around.
So I fault the WH and Pentagon Press Offices for not taking opportunity for really GREAT PR.

Dan. on May 9, 2009 at 10:05 AM

He’s a real no where man, sitting in his nowhere land,
making all his nowhere plans for nobody.

Nowhere man, please listen.
The world is at your command.

maverick muse on May 9, 2009 at 11:10 AM

Wow, it’s not even a very good photo.

OneGyT on May 9, 2009 at 11:46 AM

The passengers on board, were blocked out, as they were mooning for the camera, at what suckers some are, for handing over their freedoms, cash, in the way of taxes, and eventually, their lives.

capejasmine on May 9, 2009 at 11:46 AM

And just as a side note, U.S. Interior Secretary Ray Salazar announced on Friday that the Statue of Liberty’s crown will be reopened on July 4, so that tourists can get a up-close view of Air Force One.

jon1979 on May 9, 2009 at 11:56 AM

It looks photoshopped.

vcferlita on May 9, 2009 at 11:58 AM

Who’s cell phone did they use for that pic?

fogw on May 8, 2009 at 4:59 PM

ROTFL

mz.josephine on May 9, 2009 at 12:11 PM

There are 8th graders who could take a better photo…

bluelightbrigade on May 9, 2009 at 12:24 PM

From the video, it didn’t appear that there was any craft above and alongside the plane to take this picture. So I would guess it’s Photoshop. And lots of luck finding any faces in the windows. Their deletion would have been the first Photoshop task.

Sowell Disciple on May 9, 2009 at 12:28 PM

I thought the photos were taken by a professional Air Force photographer. Did he forget to pack the telephoto lens? Caldera gets a 2 out of 10 on the excuse-orama sword-fall meter. All he left out was the dog ate my homework. Just wait til Bo does something on the rug and gets pitched under the bus.
More Bailey’s for my coffee, please.

Kissmygrits on May 9, 2009 at 12:33 PM

After spending all Saturday morning contacting the White House, DOD and Air Force, I STILL cant get an official pic from anyone. The Gov’t Printing office is closed and the lady at the White house didnt know anything. I’m going to keep trying though, I WANT this picture!
The fact that anyone in this “Administration” would risk AF1 and its crew for such a BS purpose is amazing to me. Although, nothing is really amazing anymore in DC.

Rick554 on May 9, 2009 at 12:54 PM

Chickenhawk are the pro-war types who have never served.

TTheoLogan on May 9, 2009 at 2:36 AM

Admitted draft dodger Bill Clinton started his own non-UN-sanctioned war of choice in Kosovo; our troops are still there 10 years later.

And the current President, also a chickenhawk, is continuing the war policies of the previous President, who did serve in the military.

And don’t forget, the two Democrat Presidents who got us into the Vietnam quagmire were not chickenhawks. One in fact was a war hero, although he refused to consider himself as one.

Del Dolemonte on May 9, 2009 at 1:10 PM

Photoshop was the obvious correct choice to generate the publicity photo. I’m sure lots of images have been created with AF-1 shown over exotic backgrounds like the pyramids, Eiffel Tower, Kremlin, Taj Mahal and others. They’d all make great – but boring keepsakes.

I say let’s get really creative. How about replacing the shark with AF-1 in the “Jaws” movie poster?

Too tame? There could be AF-1 in front of the hundreds of barrels of oil it took to provide the Jet-A needed for the publicity stunt.

Not political enough? Then let’s have it strafing Bin Laden’s cave, or flying up Chavez’s butt.

Why stop there? Position AF-1 as the cross in the recent Obama in a crown of thorns picture. We could have “Piss AF-1” with the jet in a virtual jar of u-know-what.

The possibilities are endless. Photoshop students these are winning class project ideas. Go crazy!

DuffBeer on May 9, 2009 at 1:13 PM

Thanks for once again rubbing it my face and the face of thousands who want to serve but are rejected for reasons beyond their control, you cretinous b*******. It must be nice living in lefty fantasy-land, where standards and critical thinking are for other people.

BKennedy on May 9, 2009 at 8:55 AM

Wow, this guy fell off the truck.

“Once again rubbing it” – when did I “rub it” in your face last time? This was in response to doofpundit blaming the military first for this fiasco.

So you’re saying when people like myself, who are in the military, call people chickenhawks, who are pro-war/conflict yet have never served, we’re in a lefty fantasy land? Did you mean to respond to someone else?

TTheoLogan on May 9, 2009 at 1:24 PM

Correct. There are no other things which exist that are properly called chickenhawks either formally or colloquially.

2. Chickenhawk are the pro-war types who have never served.

TTheoLogan on May 9, 2009 at 2:36 AM

That is a concept conjured by those who never served and who who never have the courage to do so. Like you?

baldilocks on May 9, 2009 at 1:59 PM

who who=who would

baldilocks on May 9, 2009 at 1:59 PM

TTheoLogan on May 9, 2009 at 1:24 PM

No you can’t. And I don’t believe you’re in the military or ever were.

baldilocks on May 9, 2009 at 2:03 PM

I don’t know if someone already suggested this, but I would highly recommend that HotAir use this photo, with a nice caption involving the $357,000, for part of the permanent header, with a side picture/video fragment in animated gif of the crowd screaming and fleeing. This is the image and context that people need to be reminded of over and over, so that they automatically identify this administration with this idiotic act.

This could be the most important event, in terms of starkly displaying the anti-Americanism, wastefulness, idiocy, incompetence, total lack of judgment, and ultimately dangerous nature of this administration.

I’d have a nice ‘reset’ nuclear button in there somewhere, to drive home how totally unhinged they really are.

progressoverpeace on May 9, 2009 at 2:39 PM

Another story whose shelf life has expired, more trying to rehash another hit on the Dems. Hey goopers, did you ever try coming up with some new ideas, instead of trying to beat a dead horse? You tried the “he’s a secret muslim” story, you’ve tried he’s a commie/socialist/marxist story, you’ve tried the birth certificate story, can’t you come up with some new line? No one but yourselves cares about the nonsense you drag up, the rest of the country just keeps living, you people cry and moan constantly. Newsflash, you lost the election, all the anger and conspiracy stories in the world nots gonna change that. You lost, say it with me, you….lost. See that really wasn’t that hard. Don’t you have some more people you have to kick out of the party? Because, thats one thing your good at.

athensboy on May 9, 2009 at 5:31 PM

No you can’t. And I don’t believe you’re in the military or ever were.

baldilocks on May 9, 2009 at 2:03 PM

No you can’t. And I don’t believe you’re in the military or ever were.

baldilocks on May 9, 2009 at 2:03 PM

Well, we all know the only reason I joined the military is so I could convince anonymous people like yourself that I am in the military.

I could care less if you believe me. But I think it’s pretty interesting that you seem so quick to attack those who do serve.

Doofpundit originally blamed the military for scare force one. I called him a chickenhawk over it, and that’s pretty accurate.

We’re still waiting for an apology.

TTheoLogan on May 9, 2009 at 6:34 PM

Another story whose shelf life has expired, more trying to rehash another hit on the Dems. Hey goopers, did you [[ mindless drivel snipped]] that really wasn’t that hard. Don’t you have some more people you have to kick out of the party? Because, thats one thing your good at.

athensboy on May 9, 2009 at 5:31 PM

hey Athensboyette… First of all we have an administration that (1) screw up and then (2) covers up.

Your loving jugeared jackass’s administration couldn’t even get a flyover right.

Something doesn’t smell right here.

However, if you take into account the facts that

(1) The escort was from the Tuskagee airmen
(2) George Lucas was a big obmama supporter
(3) George Lucas is doing a movie on the Tuskagee airment.

Taking those simple facts sherlock, and throwing Occam’s Razor against them, we find that there is a very high probablility of a quid pro quo… THAT is illegal.. However the jugeared wonder and his 550/pair sneaker wearing scowlfaced wife are no stranger to this.. ie the Rezko/obama/screw the childrens hospital land deal.

IOW, Obama may have used government assets to the tune of a third of a million dollars for his personal gain. We will never know the truth here but his ‘information’ and ‘explainations’ so far leave a lot to be desired. If I tried the same level of excuses with the IRS I would be in jail for sure.

So, go drink your obamamamkookaid… er koolaid.

bullseye on May 9, 2009 at 7:00 PM

If the whitehouse doesn’t know how to use Photoshop, they can ask Hamas or the BBC. They’ll know.

kurtzz3 on May 9, 2009 at 7:09 PM

AthensBoy: yes, Democrats, for the first time in 30 years, got a majority of votes for the White House. Thirty years. That’s an awfully long time. Sadly, it took ACORN, $600 million in funding (and a broken promise to use public funds), a sycophantic media, and Chicago thug tactics to get you… what, a few million votes more than the GOP?

Enjoy your victory. Then it’s back to the wasteland for another three decades. :)

Roxeanne de Luca on May 10, 2009 at 12:40 AM

“Then they cover it up and show what is obviously a poor quality amateurish photo as “proof”..
Something doesn’t smell right here.
However, if you take into account the facts that
(1) The escort was from the Tuskagee airmen
(2) George Lucas was a big obmama supporter
(3) George Lucas is doing a movie on the Tuskagee airment.
Taking those simple facts Sherlock”

I see the point in your logic however it just makes me think Team Obama is dumber than I thought!

Obama already walks on water in NYC, the folks outside would be wearing Red Whit and Blue!

It would have been a learning topic for kids in school!

That would have been a PR coup like none other,

and they blew it this badly?

DSchoen on May 10, 2009 at 1:01 AM

DSchoen on May 10, 2009 at 1:01 AM

I like your analysis. And I didn’t think my opinion of them could get any lower.

progressoverpeace on May 10, 2009 at 1:42 AM

There are hundreds of photos and they choose to release this piece of garbage?

Reflection of the window, shadow from window sill, horrible composition.

Fail.

Dave Rywall on May 10, 2009 at 9:12 AM

Holy crap. Didn’t I call this earlier this week? The unemployment numbers came out on Friday, and lo and behold, so did this photo and the resignation of the guy responsible. How convenient.

Seixon on May 10, 2009 at 10:10 AM

Is Caldera now a Saudi lobbyist making $1 million per? heh.

ex-Democrat on May 10, 2009 at 11:28 AM

One thing that seems to have been forgotten is there was a request for the list of who was on the plane and I have heard nothing on the follow up of this.

I hope the media does not drop the ball on that.

JeffinSac on May 10, 2009 at 1:29 PM

You know this hits up on many points.

They are correct that this photo released looks like it is taken from the cockpit of one of the F-16 escort planes with a cheap camera. If this was suppose to be an official “photo-op” for a new official White House photo’s, where is one of those professional photos?

Where was the official photographer at and where is the plane he is suppose to be in taking the pictures, because video I saw only had the 747 and 2 escort F-16’s. I never saw another aircraft that would have the Photographer on.

JeffinSac on May 10, 2009 at 1:46 PM

It’s a pretty nice view of portions of the northeastern urban area of New Jersey described here.

And, it’s also easy to understand why the fly-over panicked many of the occupants of the Goldman Sachs Tower in Jersey City seen in this photo taken by Paulm27 from Liberty State Park, back in 2007.

Trochilus on May 10, 2009 at 2:13 PM

HOW DO YOU FLY A F16 ON A CURVED PATH,
IN A LARGER CIRCLE THEN AIR-FORCE-1 SO DIFFERENT SPEED,
SUCH THAT YOU WILL BE EXACTLY AT THE RIGHT MOMENT IN THE RIGHT ANGLE WITH NY, LIBERTY AND AIRFORCE 1 ALL IN 1 LINE
AND ALL IN PERSPECTIVE SUCH THAT OBAMA’S LOOKS BIG AND POMPOUS ABOVE A SMALL LIBERTY,
AND AT THE SAME TIME MAKE A PHOTO?
MUST HAVE BEEN OBAMA IN THE F-16 SINCE HE ONLY HE CAN WALK ON WATER, MOVE THE OCEANS AND APPERANTLY BE IN 2 PLACES AT THE SAME TIME
(Photoshop anyone?)

mooseburger on May 10, 2009 at 3:15 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“Caldera also told officials that he didn’t read an e-mail detailing the flyover plans until it was over”
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Interesting, so basically he did not know what was going on but he is the one that they say was responsible and ordered this photo shoot?
Ough!. Watch out for Obama’s Bus before his bus drives over you too!

mooseburger on May 10, 2009 at 5:01 PM

HOW DO YOU FLY A F16 ON A CURVED PATH,

3 deg split on your horizontal stabs? And a little yaw action?

IN A LARGER CIRCLE THEN AIR-FORCE-1 SO DIFFERENT SPEED,

Uhm, flying in formation?
You do know that historically fighter’s primary role is to shoot down bombers?
And Bombers are bigger than fighters.

Uhm, just like if a fighter was lining up to shoot down another plane?

AND AT THE SAME TIME MAKE A PHOTO?

All of this is possible, it’s the “probable’ of the “reason” given for the photo shoot that’s in question

DSchoen on May 10, 2009 at 5:05 PM

The more I think about it the dumber Team Obama seems.

“Publish the flight along with the reason, Obama, the first Black President, The Tuskegee airmen, heroes of WW2!
It would have been a learning topic for kids in school!”

Even $500K to “spark” an America history lessons in schools all across the nation would be a Frigging BARGAIN!

DSchoen on May 10, 2009 at 5:11 PM

So; Is Obambi going to be CEO of Boeing next week?

Cybergeezer on May 10, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Is doofpundit/chickenhawk ever going to apologize for blaming the military first on this one?

TTheoLogan on May 10, 2009 at 10:13 PM

I know your a troll or a misinformed follower of the one, but it is not the “goppers” as you call those that have a mind and use it, that need a new story, or two, or three…

You tried the “he’s a secret muslim” story,

What can I say, he bows to the keeper of the two mosques, most important to the muslim world, thanks the muslim world for all that the have done for his country through out history, and has plans to address the muslims again from the most important mosque in Egypt, then there is the question of his being a muslim as he grew up, and I will add my two cents into the facts that he has been in more mosques since he became president than he has a christian based church.

you’ve tried he’s a commie/socialist/marxist story

I guess you never noticed that his platform and campaign retoric mirrowed those of the Communist Party USA, and if you had read their political platform a few years back, you would see a deep corrolation to what he is doing now and what they outlined as their plan to bring down capitialism, but aside from a moscow appointed Communist mentor growing up and friends and associates that espouse Maxist views, I guess he could not be one, or could he? I leave that up to you to convince us with logical argument. As for being a socialist; all that is needed is to look at what he has done or wants to do. I will let you explain how redistribution of wealth, nationalzation of industries and banking, and socialized medical care, for starters is not socialism.

you’ve tried the birth certificate story

You may think the problem is long settled but the One does not. He is spending millions to keep people from seeing his birth certificate, his college records, and anything eles that might show he is not qualified to be president. We are still waiting for a real birth certificate, one with the correct pixels behind the information and the boarder for the correct year, bonified and stamped, with the name of the hospital and doctor on it. A man with nothing to hide, does not spend millions to hide something that he does not need to hide. Until he proves otherwise, the issue has not gone away.

No one but yourselves cares about the nonsense you drag up

Obvioulsy you care or this would not be something you wished was settled and done with, and as I said, the one cares enough to spend millions on it, rather than just the cost of a phone call to Hawaii, if that would produce the birth certificate.

No one disputs that statement. Was it a win fair and square, a true election by all the people; or was there enough voter fraud by Acorn and reporting prejucice to tilt the outcome? You might want to wait for the outcome of the multiple procecutions of Acorm for voter fraud and for the news reporting to figure out how to hide rather than highlight their prejudice before you try and answer that one.

Don’t you have some more people you have to kick out of the party

Seems to me it was more of his signing a deal with the devil in hopes of being relelcted again, which was not going to happen if he remained in the Republican party. The people have the right to elect a representative that represents their concerns, be that they are a democrat or a republican. Now that you passed judgement, look at what he found on the other side. The democats rejected him, striped him of his senority, which was about all he had left to leverage an election win, and properly question his loyality.
Before you think that I am a republican, let me add that I am a old party democrate, a bluedog as they say today, who had no problem taking a hike all over the banner of socialism and all those who desire to live their lives under it.

Franklyn on May 11, 2009 at 4:07 PM

Caption reads:

“Barack Obama: Above Liberty.”

bluelightbrigade on May 11, 2009 at 4:16 PM

Who was on the plane.

That simple.

BTW: Beauty job; WoosterOh on May 9, 2009 at 12:13 AM

ChipDWood on May 11, 2009 at 6:15 PM

doofpundit, give “nuance” a rest already.

TTheoLogan on May 11, 2009 at 11:19 PM