Video: Conservative prodigy smacks Jeb Bush for anti-Reaganism

posted at 9:00 pm on May 4, 2009 by Allahpundit

Yeah, this kid again. Here’s the million-dollar question: Does he understand what he’s saying or is he just doing some sort of superb mynah-bird impression of a conservative pundit in the Tucker Carlson mold? His forced small-talk cheeriness is on the cusp of parody. Is it some sort of bit, or has he — gasp — actually internalized this shtick? The poor, poor kid. Get him an Xbox and a Happy Meal, stat.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

How dare college kids or this kid have an opinion. I suspect your are threatened by their intelligence.

Jamson64 on May 4, 2009 at 10:06 PM

I’m a college kid with an opinion and you called me a dimwit.

Punchenko on May 4, 2009 at 10:08 PM

Punchenko on May 4, 2009 at 10:00 PM

yeh dimwit everyone here that supports this kid thinks he should be on the ticket.

/sarc
truly you are ignorant

Jamson64 on May 4, 2009 at 10:08 PM

Look at 14 you can be really smart, you can learn a lot of social studies, and read a ton of history. You can even develop your own opinions on that stuff. But at 14 you still are far to immature and inexperienced in life to have develop center of idealism. You are just beginning to develop the socio-political core of your life’s experiences.
As for Jeb Bush, he sucks and ain’t going nowhere. Look for the same people in the republican machine that are trying to ram Tom Ridge down Pennsylvanians throats to try to do the same with Jeb nationally. Both are gonna crash and burn baby. The old republican guard is dead, they just don’t know it yet.

paulsur on May 4, 2009 at 10:08 PM

I’m a college kid with an opinion and you called me a dimwit.

Punchenko on May 4, 2009 at 10:08 PM

Appears you are wasting your money or as I suspect you are wasting my money.

Jamson64 on May 4, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Neal, shut up and listen! The kid’s smarter than you are and you might learn something.

gordo on May 4, 2009 at 10:10 PM

Well, you actually bought and read his book. Who’s stupid now?

radiofreevillage on May 4, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Keeping in mind that he was presented as a child prodigy and was allowed to address the annual CPAC,

amerpundit on May 4, 2009 at 10:10 PM

And what about the punk lib kids …are they obnoxious too?

You are damn right they are, But that would not pertinent to the topic of the thread, eh?

Squid Shark on May 4, 2009 at 10:12 PM

amerpundit on May 4, 2009 at 9:54 PM

I would dare say most liberals don’t understand the constitution…why else do they keep finding separation of church and state? Or for that matter, abortion is a right in the constitution.
I’m not saying we should all worship the kid as the smartest person we have to offer…or that we should elect him to office. Rather take from it that he is a kid, who enjoys politics. Can we not save the stone throwing for RINOS instead of stoning a kid?

Conservative Voice on May 4, 2009 at 10:12 PM

I am not saying their opinions are stupid, but feel free to continue missing the point.

I said their opinion comes not from life experience but by parroting ideas from “grown ups”

Squid Shark on May 4, 2009 at 10:14 PM

WTF? Time named him one of their most influential people of the year? That does it.
I’ve been interested in politics since I was 11 and watched George Bush get reelected. I’m an amazing conservative voice – “and at such a young age!!1!” I’m gonna get my crap together, write a book about what conservatism means for younger generations (aka just what I think) then appear at CPAC and on FOX, then finally TIME. And then Allah can make fun of me.
Anyone got contacts in publishing?

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 10:14 PM

What this young guy does is give us the realization of how far off track the country and the Republican party has gone.

Its not rocket science, Conservatism, its whats for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the only government that’s ever worked, the only governance that will ever work.

Speakup on May 4, 2009 at 10:15 PM

When I was 14, I read “The Way Things Ought to Be” by Rush Limbaugh. It changed everything.

But even still, I think it’s ridiculous for kids to pretend that they know more about politics, government, society or life than someone older.

Of COURSE liberals don’t get it. That’s not it.

What bothers me about this kid is that such eagerness in politics at such a young age is a gigantic red flag with me for 2 reasons:

1. He’s treating it like a game, when it isn’t. Or,
2. He’s treating it way to seriously for a person that age, when he should be doing kid stuff.

Either way, it’s just strange. Every 13, 14, or 15 year old I know has some political opinions. They are growing up and learning about stuff. I did too. But I don’t think it’s healthy for it to become as important as this kid is making it.

Sydney Carton on May 4, 2009 at 10:15 PM

Appears you are wasting your money or as I suspect you are wasting my money.

Jamson64 on May 4, 2009 at 10:09 PM

I’m wasting your money.

Punchenko on May 4, 2009 at 10:15 PM

At least he has personality.

Best of luck to him.

Zorro on May 4, 2009 at 10:16 PM

Conservative Voice on May 4, 2009 at 10:12 PM

For the same reason that they understand that school vouchers are successful and needed, yet revoke them. It gets in the way of their agenda. Regardless of what the Constitution says (remember: they call it out dated and try to reinterpret it as a living document) they have their own agenda.

Understood. But he shouldn’t be sold as a child prodigy, one of the most influential people in America, and a GOP rising star.

amerpundit on May 4, 2009 at 10:16 PM

He’ll probably be a real success, but this is getting a little stale. Overexposure maybe? But I agree with him on Jeb Bush.

Christian Conservative on May 4, 2009 at 10:16 PM

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 10:14 PM

Will you call BadgerHawk after?

blatantblue on May 4, 2009 at 10:18 PM

WTF? Time named him one of their most influential people of the year?

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 10:14 PM

Which is what I’m saying. He’s being overblown. There are 100 people on the list, and Time lists Krohn a few spots behind General David McKiernan, Commander, U.S. Forces Afghanistan. Oh, and just one more spot behind Sam Zell, owner of the Chicago Tribune and Los Angeles Times.

amerpundit on May 4, 2009 at 10:19 PM

” But I agree with him on Jeb Bush.

Whatever, Jeb Bush sucessfully and responbibly ran the 4th largest and most diverse state in the nation, to quote Mitt, this kid has not even run a candy store.

Squid Shark on May 4, 2009 at 10:19 PM

Will you call BadgerHawk after?

blatantblue on May 4, 2009 at 10:18 PM

I’ll deny I ever knew any of you. =D

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 10:20 PM

ahhh…a bunch of dumbed downers that want to beat up an intelligent and passoniate kid who is obviously very bright.

Remember that many of our founding fathers had ungrad degrees by their teens. Alexander Hamilton was 16.

smartsy on May 4, 2009 at 10:21 PM

Please folks, he’s fourteen. I know a girl who work on Oliver North’s Senate campaign when she was about the same age. At 28 she voted for The Won in the last election. Get a hold of yourselves.

Cindy Munford on May 4, 2009 at 10:21 PM

I’ll deny I ever knew any of you. =D

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 10:20 PM

Well, when you write that book, we’ll be getting paid big bucks by the media to spill the dirt on you!

blatantblue on May 4, 2009 at 10:21 PM

amerpundit on May 4, 2009 at 10:19 PM

The most influential Conservative in America? A 14-year-old kid. Really, it has to stop. It is silly to elevate this kid and celebrate him at such a young age. Hell, he can’t even vote yet (unless he is a registered Democrat).

Punchenko on May 4, 2009 at 10:22 PM

amerpundit on May 4, 2009 at 10:10 PM

Whatever. One of you is sitting at home in their pajamas, and the other one is selling books and appearing on TV. Somebody’s gotta be stupid. I wonder who.

J/k.

radiofreevillage on May 4, 2009 at 10:22 PM

Squid Shark on May 4, 2009 at 10:19 PM

And his brother ran Texas…don’t care, both are progressives in sheeps clothing. Jeb is wrong. We should fight socialism every step of the way, not say old fashion values ( like stay out of debt ) is old fashion.

Conservative Voice on May 4, 2009 at 10:24 PM

That does it.
Anyone got contacts in publishing?

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 10:14 PM

Good plan, and you got this kid beat by a whole year. I bet Allah can hook you up. He sometimes e-mails with someone from RedEye, you know.

Honestly, though, I don’t really see what’s wrong with this kid being out there talking about conservatism. Yes he’s young and his arguments are going to be sometimes rough. But he’s on tv precisely because he’s young, and people that age rarely can define some of the topics he can speak at least somewhat in depth about. So long as people don’t try to elevate him to some spokesman for the GOP I don’t see the harm.

I’m wasting your money.

Punchenko on May 4, 2009 at 10:15 PM

That was pretty funny.

BadgerHawk on May 4, 2009 at 10:24 PM

College kid:

Amen. Er… I mean, STONE HIM! STONE THE AMERPUNDIT! BLASPHEMY!DIMWITS! DIMWITS ALL! THIS KID IS HUCKABEE’S RUNNING MATE! GAAH!

Punchenko on May 4, 2009 at 10:00 PM

14 year old Krohn at Cpac

hmmm who is better educated?

Jamson64 on May 4, 2009 at 10:24 PM

amerpundit on May 4, 2009 at 10:19 PM

I agree that he’s completely overblown. Although, I might be overly touchy about this. It’s just that, everyone is acting like there are no smart teenage conservatives execpt for him…and I have 5 close friends who match that.

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 10:24 PM

He is obviously very savvy though. I can’t fault him that.

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 10:26 PM

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 10:24 PM

For me its just the overkill

…Joe the Plummaz! – then he’s off to gaza, RIDICULOUS

….Conservo-Kid! – where’s he going?

Whos next?

I want them out there, talking about whatever conservative thing they want, but the overkill needs to go.

blatantblue on May 4, 2009 at 10:26 PM

blatantblue on May 4, 2009 at 10:21 PM

I’m willing to dish that she said ‘WTF’ as a teenager if it gets me a spot on Hardball !

BadgerHawk on May 4, 2009 at 10:26 PM

Conservative Voice on May 4, 2009 at 10:24 PM

You and I will have to agree to disagree on that one. Jeb Bush was a good guv and 10 times the man his brother was.

Squid Shark on May 4, 2009 at 10:26 PM

I’m wasting your money.

Punchenko on May 4, 2009 at 10:15 PM

That was pretty funny.

BadgerHawk on May 4, 2009 at 10:24 PM

Wow Badger that was funny considering it was my line

Maybe you should read the previous post

Punchenko has the intelligence of a 12 year old if Krohn is the idiot Punchenko thinks he is.

Jamson64 on May 4, 2009 at 10:26 PM

blatantblue on May 4, 2009 at 10:21 PM

And people would take you seriously because…? ;)

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 10:27 PM

The Punchenkos of the world hammer this kid for espousing conservatism and then take welfare to pay for their schooling.

Hmmm …can you say conflict of interest?

Jamson64 on May 4, 2009 at 10:28 PM

I’d rather see him in the Oval office rather than President ass-clown.

ambuldog on May 4, 2009 at 10:29 PM

14 year old Krohn at Cpac

hmmm who is better educated?

Jamson64 on May 4, 2009 at 10:24 PM

The 14-year-old kid is better educated, obviously. He did write a book and is leading us out of the wilderness with his firm leadership and bold new ideas. Me? Well, I’m just a snot-nosed kid at Virginia Tech not capable of holding up a candle to the great Krohn and his oratorical wizadry. I should just drop out of school now and give it up. I will never be as smart as the Krohn.

Woe is me. :-(

Punchenko on May 4, 2009 at 10:29 PM

You have to give the media credit, they don’t ever stop trying to make conservatism look like an aberration.

Cindy Munford on May 4, 2009 at 10:29 PM

BadgerHawk on May 4, 2009 at 10:26 PM

Eh, you’re probably right. I’ve been trying to convinve myself if I abbreviate it, it’s not the same as actually saying the f-word. Oh, and I’m pretty sure you have to perform sexual favors to get on Hardball…hence the name. And I don’t call skanks. ;)

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Get him an Xbox and a Happy Meal, stat

That’s for when he is forty.

RobCon on May 4, 2009 at 10:30 PM

smartsy on May 4, 2009 at 10:21 PM

Yes, and the children of 235 years ago were quite different than today. Hamilton was a law clerk before his 16th birthday, having studied Greek and Roman classics. Here’s a sample of Hamilton’s writing at a young age:

It was hardly to be expected that any man could be so presumptuous as openly to controvert the equity, wisdom, and authority of the measures adopted by the Congress—an assembly truly respectable on every account, whether we consider the characters of the men who composed it, the number and dignity of their constituents, or the important ends for which they were appointed. But, however improbable such a degree of presumption might have seemed, we find there are some in whom it exists. Attempts are daily making to diminish the influence of their decisions, and prevent the salutary effects intended by them. The impotence of such insidious efforts is evident from the general indignation they are treated with; so that no material ill-consequences can be dreaded from them. But lest they should have a tendency to mislead, and prejudice the minds of a few, it cannot be deemed altogether useless to bestow some notice upon them.

And now Krohn’s:

Now that we have finished our discussion of old school conservatism and the constitution, let’s move on to the next major aspect of the conservative belief system: the life issue. The life issue is near and dear to all conservatives. Does not life keep all of us alive? If it wasn’t for life would we not surely be dead? Conservatives believe that life is something that everyone should have.”

He’s not a bad kid and he should keep speaking his mind. However, he’s not the child prodigy he’s made out to be and he’s certainly not comparable to Hamilton or his peers. Few children today are.

amerpundit on May 4, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Punchenko on May 4, 2009 at 10:29 PM

interesting you felt a need to respond. too bad your previous posts don’t do the talking for you.

Jamson64 on May 4, 2009 at 10:31 PM

Cindy Munford on May 4, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Yes and no.

they don’t ever stop trying to make conservatism look like an aberration.

You have to give the media credit,

Loxodonta on May 4, 2009 at 10:33 PM

Punch

oh yeh quit wasting my money

Goodnight and don’t feel so threatened by a 14 year old.

Far too funny

Jamson64 on May 4, 2009 at 10:34 PM

And people would take you seriously because…? ;)

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 10:27 PM

Because I’m BlatantBlue and I kill people.

blatantblue on May 4, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Jamson64 on May 4, 2009 at 10:26 PM

Settle down. I’m more on your side of this argument than his. I just liked the way he threw your snark right back at you.

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Well now I’m in a conundrum. I want to be famous but I don’t want to be called a skank. Life decision sure are tough. Let me e-mail the President to see what I should do and I’ll get back to you.

BadgerHawk on May 4, 2009 at 10:35 PM

Squid Shark on May 4, 2009 at 10:26 PM

Better than George, I will give you that one. Better than Arnold…yes, I will give you that one as well. But all the right he did in Florida got washed away when he pleads that we Republicans need to moderate…The Republican leadership is moderate…and that is the problem, not the solution. Republicans need to fight back against the progressives, and go back to our roots…smaller government…not we can do welfare better than the Democrats.

Conservative Voice on May 4, 2009 at 10:35 PM

It looked to me like Jeb was doing an impression of Frank Caliendo doing an impression of his brother.

aikidoka on May 4, 2009 at 10:36 PM

I want to hear more about them taking the Ring-Ding Machine away from Neil Cavuto.

Loxodonta on May 4, 2009 at 10:37 PM

Because I’m BlatantBlue and I kill people.

blatantblue on May 4, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Chris Matthews: And here we have blatantblue to spill dirt on Emily M. the latest conservative “prodigy.”
blatantblue: I keel you.

I’d buy that.

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 10:37 PM

oh yeh quit wasting my money

Jamson64 on May 4, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Goodnight, Jamson. Say a little prayer to the Krohn for me, too. Krohn knows I need all the prayers I can get since I am a stupid, lazy and uneducated college kid going to VT on your dime, Jamson.

Punchenko on May 4, 2009 at 10:37 PM

amerpundit on May 4, 2009 at 10:30 PM

I get what you’re saying and you are correct, but it’s not really fair to put some of Hamilton’s best stuff up against the cheesiest thing you could pull from Khron.

BadgerHawk on May 4, 2009 at 10:37 PM

You know what? At least he’s not out bloviating to get his school named after some media creation.

Vermont Neighbor on May 4, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Vermont Neighbor? Who the eff are you? I’m not alone up here?

RightWinged on May 4, 2009 at 10:38 PM

BadgerHawk on May 4, 2009 at 10:35 PM

Tell him he’s a egomaniacal douchebag from me. Oh no, I said douche!

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 10:37 PM

I do a good gaaaaaaang-STAAAH! voice.

blatantblue on May 4, 2009 at 10:43 PM

Loxodonta on May 4, 2009 at 10:33 PM

The work hard to achieve these results and the companies they work for are going out of business. Credit is the best they can hope for.

Cindy Munford on May 4, 2009 at 10:45 PM

BadgerHawk on May 4, 2009 at 10:37 PM

I actually just randomly picked one of the first lines in the first work I found that Hamilton wrote as a young man. As for Krohn, it’s not even that it’s cheesy. I understand what he’s trying to say. But it’s what I would expect from an opinionated 14-year-old, which is fine except that he’s been played up so much as a child prodigy.

amerpundit on May 4, 2009 at 10:46 PM

Oh no, I said douche!

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 10:40 PM

I think that word is ok. It’s liberating, or something.

BadgerHawk on May 4, 2009 at 10:46 PM

I think that word is ok. It’s liberating, or something.

BadgerHawk on May 4, 2009 at 10:46 PM

It also helps that it can be paired with almost anything.

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 10:49 PM

It also helps that it can be paired with almost anything.

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 10:49 PM

…douchebird?

blatantblue on May 4, 2009 at 10:50 PM

Can this kid help it if, at this young tender age, he’s learned how to use his brain?? When almost the entire GOP and Right Blogesphere has forgotten how to use their brains? I ask you? DD

Darvin Dowdy on May 4, 2009 at 10:54 PM

And I bet the brat loves God too…

carbon_footprint on May 4, 2009 at 10:56 PM

…douchebird?

blatantblue on May 4, 2009 at 10:50 PM

I would name my kid that. Or doucheferret. Doucheporpoise?

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 10:56 PM

Douchesloth.

If you break it down it’s about as big an insult as you can throw at someone.

BadgerHawk on May 4, 2009 at 10:59 PM

gordo on May 4, 2009 at 10:10 PM

Agreed. I wish Neal had stopped interrupting the kid, good grief.

Midas on May 4, 2009 at 11:03 PM

BadgerHawk on May 4, 2009 at 10:59 PM

You would be offended if someone threw that at you? Although I suppose when the person first gaped, “Huh?” I’d feel a perverse satisfaction.

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 11:05 PM

Sydney Carton on May 4, 2009 at 10:15 PM

Sigh…

When did we start expecting so little from our children? I heard a speaker once read off a group of test question and ask people to guess what grade level the questions were from. One of the question was calculating the interest on a mortgage. The questions were from a sixth grade test around the turn of the century.

Not only that but you are making assumptions about his life. How would you know he does not spend time being a “regular” kid? What would you do with the next Mozart, label him freak, take his piano and make him play XBOX 360?

Theworldisnotenough on May 4, 2009 at 11:07 PM

Punchenko on May 4, 2009 at 10:29 PM

Don’t give up. You get to graduate and its all worth it in the end. Well, That’s what I’m telling myself. I get to graduate in 2 weeks…..

BTW University of Illinois > Virginia Tech

Rightwingguy on May 4, 2009 at 11:08 PM

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 10:56 PM

I fear for your future kid. Although, I think I’d draw the line at “douche-douche”. My fav has got to be “douche-tard”, though.

Rightwingguy on May 4, 2009 at 11:09 PM

Rightwingguy on May 4, 2009 at 11:09 PM

“Douche-douche”? Are you kidding me? At least step it up to douchenozzle.

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 11:13 PM

I love this kid. He is so genuine, articulate, and unassuming. Don’t for a minute think he is acting, or mimicking. When I was his age I was passionate about my politics and had a pretty damned clear idea of right and wrong. All that has changed since then are the issues I apply my core beliefs to – so don’t discount his perception of the world just because he doesn’t shave yet. It doesn’t always take years to develop wisdom.

Look, I teach brilliant 14 year olds and some of them are just as committed to their beliefs, and can articulate a solid argument. One in particular can give most anchors on ESPN a run for their money, he is that sharp in his area of expertise; sports. It amazes me that many of you cannot give Khron credit for being bright and able to clearly understand his area of interest.

InTheBellyoftheBeast on May 4, 2009 at 11:13 PM

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 11:05 PM

Well I’d be ready for it, so I wouldn’t give them that ‘huh’ expression. And I’d probably be more impressed that they were so creative with their insult, rather than just go with the standard a$$hole or f*cker, or something along those lines.

BadgerHawk on May 4, 2009 at 11:13 PM

BTW University of Illinois > Virginia Tech

Rightwingguy on May 4, 2009 at 11:08 PM

Wisconsin puts you both to shame.

BadgerHawk on May 4, 2009 at 11:14 PM

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 11:13 PM

That was an example of showing that it can’t be paired up with ANYTHING. Pairing it up with itself is like dividing by 0, weird stuff happens…you know, the asymptote approaches infinity and the like.

Rightwingguy on May 4, 2009 at 11:15 PM

BadgerHawk on May 4, 2009 at 11:14 PM

Bring it, Cheese-Head.

Rightwingguy on May 4, 2009 at 11:15 PM

Rightwingguy on May 4, 2009 at 11:15 PM

Hm, you are correct. I bow to you then.

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 11:17 PM

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 11:17 PM

Thanks. That happens so very rarely.

Rightwingguy on May 4, 2009 at 11:18 PM

BadgerHawk on May 4, 2009 at 11:13 PM

I’d be impressed for half a second, then have to come up with something even more brilliant.
How old are you?

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Bring it, Cheese-Head.

Rightwingguy on May 4, 2009 at 11:15 PM

Oh it’s already been a brought it. I’ll let our consistent top 5 party school ranking speak for itself.

And I’m out.

BadgerHawk on May 4, 2009 at 11:20 PM

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 11:17 PM

No!!!!! Illinois….can’t….out-drink…..Wisconsin….how….can….that….be?

Rightwingguy on May 4, 2009 at 11:21 PM

BadgerHawk on May 4, 2009 at 11:20 PM

But, then again, Hugh Hefner is OUR alum. Take THAT!

Rightwingguy on May 4, 2009 at 11:22 PM

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 11:18 PM

27. Too young to be respected, too old to be cool.

BadgerHawk on May 4, 2009 at 11:22 PM

Just because he’s on Cavuto one time doesn’t mean he is a party leader, and Time putting him in their 100 shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Yeah, it is a little strange seeing him act like that, but if that’s what he likes, then more power to him.

WisCon on May 4, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Why was that directed at me?
Oh, and bye Badger.

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 11:23 PM

BadgerHawk on May 4, 2009 at 11:14 PM

I second that!

WisCon on May 4, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 11:23 PM

That was actually directed at BadgerHawk, but I was sloppy with my copy-paste. Sorry.

Rightwingguy on May 4, 2009 at 11:24 PM

BadgerHawk on May 4, 2009 at 11:22 PM

Too old to flirt with me. Later. :)

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Rightwingguy on May 4, 2009 at 11:22 PM

I’ll grant you that, and I’m going to give you a draw, but only because I’m exceedingly generous and need to go to sleep.

Have a good night everyone.

BadgerHawk on May 4, 2009 at 11:26 PM

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Not that you can really flirt on conservative comment threads…….

Rightwingguy on May 4, 2009 at 11:26 PM

BadgerHawk on May 4, 2009 at 11:26 PM

‘night.

Rightwingguy on May 4, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Not that you can really flirt on conservative comment threads…….

Rightwingguy on May 4, 2009 at 11:26 PM

True. You didn’t suck though.
Anyway, I’m taking off too. Night everyone.

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 11:28 PM

Emily M. on May 4, 2009 at 11:28 PM

Hahaha! Yeah, I’m off too. Those alphanumeric signal flags don’t memorize themselves.

Rightwingguy on May 4, 2009 at 11:29 PM

I live in GA, and this kid is the real deal. He was at the Tea Party on April 15th at the Capitol, and he’s completely genuine. Quit being such a cynic, AP.

MsUnderestimated on May 4, 2009 at 11:29 PM

Why have the kid on the show if you’re not going to talk to him about current events or politics? Neil changed the subject pretty quick…so we got 4 minutes of Neil dwelling on how unusual the kid’s interests are. Lame.

bambam on May 4, 2009 at 11:31 PM

Allahpundit, admit it… it’s you, isn’t it??

Fortunata on May 4, 2009 at 11:33 PM

This child makes your party look like a bunch of clowns.

So please continue to go to him for his worthless opinions.

Dave Rywall on May 4, 2009 at 11:40 PM

The poor, poor kid. Get him an Xbox and a Happy Meal, stat.

And we should start “socializing” homeschoolers and discouraging people from having more than 3 kids… yadayadayada

Libertarian ideals at their peak! /s

Upstater85 on May 4, 2009 at 11:42 PM

I wonder if the kid has aspects of Aspergers or something similar. There are kids like this and I remember ‘em from school. They are socially awkward, but their cognitive abilities tend to compensate. I was nothing like this kid, but I can say that at 10 I was paying attention to Bill Clinton’s campaign and his positions on the death penalty. I was also big into parroting environmentalism, until I wised up.

Some kids actually pay attention to current events because they find it interesting. Though, I also spent a healthy amount of time playing Sega.

Stickeehands on May 4, 2009 at 11:47 PM

Look, I personally don’t give a crap if the kid is 14, 9 or 32…

The fact of the matter is, Neil seems like he has a problem comprehending that a young individual such as this kid can have a brain.

And he based the interview (or at least tried) on that “you’re a kid that should be deciding what type of flavor of candy… bla bla bla”…

Neil was probably realizing that his job could possibly be replaced by somebody less than 1/3 his age – and probably light years ahead of his intellect.

Pretty sad actually.

But i’d like to see more of that kid.

RedbonePro on May 4, 2009 at 11:52 PM