Video: Miss California is a piece of garbage with breast implants or something

posted at 9:41 pm on May 1, 2009 by Allahpundit

I’m 98 percent sure that Jesus was against breast implants too, but you tell me. The first clip is last night’s Two Minutes Hate from Olby’s show, the second is Laura Ingraham versus some moron who insists that only the “heartless” would oppose gay marriage. Dear intolerant morons: Speaking as a gay marriage supporter, do you understand how much damage you’re doing?

Update: Why did they reveal this, anyway, aside from vindictiveness?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

I’m sure glad that The Messiah brought the country together.

ronsfi on May 1, 2009 at 11:26 PM

During the Clinton years, didn’t we already learn that feminists don’t really care about women? They only care about liberal policies.

smitgx1 on May 1, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Oh no a pro-gay marriage conservative! The horror. How about this: I am pro the government not calling it marriage at all and give everyone that qualifies, including gay couples, civil unions.

It’s almost funny that we have the mirror opposites to the fools like Olberman and his guest posting here. Almost.

Dash on May 1, 2009 at 11:27 PM

How does a Catholic reconcile his stance against gay marriage, yet remain silent about the pedophile priests “rescued” by the Vatican?

Rode Werk on May 1, 2009 at 10:17 PM

Clearly, you aren’t a catholic, nor are you actually interested in the question you posed. Catholics did not remain silent, and were outraged, and it is reflected in the number of people who stopped going to Mass on a regular basis for nearly a decade. Silence? You gotta be kidding me. Just another strawman scenario, and moral equivocation.

Most of the Catholics I know would’ve been happy if RICO charges were filed against the cabal of bishops who shopped boy buggers around to cover their own complicity.

If one wanted an honest debate, one would have to start with the acknowledgement that a church dedicated to God is still comprised of sinners as all men are.

OneEyedJack on May 1, 2009 at 11:29 PM

Can’t stand this smug little bastid.

blatantblue on May 1, 2009 at 11:29 PM

Plus whats with the bottom screen cap? What did someone open the ark of the covenant or something?

Greed on May 1, 2009 at 11:30 PM

“Wa waa waa look at me I’m Keith Olberbarf”

blatantblue on May 1, 2009 at 11:30 PM

Morals are a good thing! Why is that so hard for some people to understand?

pugwriter on May 1, 2009 at 11:32 PM

Excuse me Olby: Thats hate speech which is a crime now. Dont drop the soap in your new digs.

faol on May 1, 2009 at 11:35 PM

I didn’t watch the clip. Now I am.

What a bunch of high school idiots. Really. What a bunch of left wing dolt schleps — a bunch of self aggrandizing little pin pricks that no one cares about, and no one will when they finally kick the bucket in (with my luck) 100 years.

Listen to these pathetic mental bird brains.

What recycled leftwing garbage. What old, stale, sarcastic, look-down-through-the-nose, elitist humor. “Bah bah bah, she’s a moron. She’s an idiot.” Yea — she probably gets more action in a month than you do from your hands in a year. Probably got more friends than you’ve got hairs on your old, swollen asses.

You dirty snobs, you. Bet you feel oh so naughty picking on someone who isn’t there to answer your disgusting little display of liberal dumbassery and wretchedness.

Ah, who am I kidding — these are the kids who got picked last in dodgeball, puked on at prom, caught jayin’ off by their mothers in the bathroom to Nancy Drew novels, and who spent more time playing with clay than they did socializing with normal people.

F*ck off, morons!

blatantblue on May 1, 2009 at 11:39 PM

Let’s start redefining other fundmental aspects of reality and Civilization, too.

Funeral” can now mean “Dance Lesson“.

And “Gasoline” can be thought of as “Potable water” .

Why not throw all foundational meanings open?

So as not to offend anyone, ever, anywhere.

profitsbeard on May 1, 2009 at 11:40 PM

Slightly OT, since I would assume any normal person’s disgust with KO et al can go without saying:

I think it’s a sad, sad thing that any young woman, and particularly anyone who won the birth lottery to the extent that she’s a beauty pageant contestant, would feel the need for plastic tits.

I must also say I simply can’t imagine any man finding that attractive. Don’t forget that generations of young boys have been brainwashed into believing this is necessary.

Sad.

warbaby on May 1, 2009 at 11:41 PM

AP’s breast implants quip was cute… Lord knows you people love your bimbos!

benny shakar on May 1, 2009 at 11:42 PM

AP’s breast implants quip was cute… Lord knows you people love your bimbos!

benny shakar on May 1, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Dead troll rises from it.

blatantblue on May 1, 2009 at 11:42 PM

I was talking to a lesbian the one time about gay “marriage” and I asked her what responsibility I had to accept her lifestyle. She responded that she did not expect me accept her lifestyle, she just wanted the same rights as everyone else. I informed her that she was wrong and forcing me and everyone else in society to accept her lifestyle was exactly what she had in mind or else she wouldn’t be pushing for gay “marriage.” I told her that she was free to go to any insurance company she chose and that insurance company was free to accept her partner in her insurance plan or not. All the other so-called civil rights that sodomites are pushing for can easily be handled without any political show (such as making a simple list of who you want to be able to visit you if you are in the hospital). Once I told her this, she agreed with me that she indeed was trying to force her lifestyle choices on me and I had no responsibility to accept her lifestyle. This is what the whole homosexual agenda is all about, they do not simply want equal rights, they want to force the rest of society to accept their lifestyle. Exactly what they accuse Christians of trying to do to them. Only problem is that the Christians were here first.

NeverLiberal on May 1, 2009 at 11:42 PM

AP’s breast implants quip was cute… Lord knows you people love your bimbos!

benny shakar on May 1, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Don’t look now but Pam Anderson is on your team.

DethMetalCookieMonst on May 1, 2009 at 11:43 PM

Some of the most vile television I have seen. I would suggest, if anyone is feeling motivated, sending this one to the GE shareholders also.

coyoterex on May 1, 2009 at 11:43 PM

posts — disappearing

blatantblue on May 1, 2009 at 11:44 PM

This Gloria Feldt Hag is on OReilly now.

Laura is giving her a good smack. What a dips–t this
woman is. . .

Texyank on May 1, 2009 at 11:44 PM

Rode Werk on May 1, 2009 at 10:17 PM

Apple meet orange

Jamson64 on May 1, 2009 at 11:45 PM

blatantblue on May 1, 2009 at 11:44 PM

What are you doing posting at this hour anyway?

Loxodonta on May 1, 2009 at 11:46 PM

AP’s breast implants quip was cute… Lord knows you people love your bimbos!

benny shakar on May 1, 2009 at 11:42 PM

There’s nothing cute about AP. We put up with him cause he’s da BOSS of dis here blog.

Now if you want to see cute, go here.

platypus on May 1, 2009 at 11:46 PM

Heard this on Laura Ingraham’s show–no word for it but VILE.
(Between this and the Shuster “tea bagging” stuff, BSDNC should be X-rated and not available to be viewed by anyone under 18.)

Jenfidel on May 1, 2009 at 11:46 PM

AP’s breast implants quip was cute… Lord knows you people love your bimbos!

benny shakar on May 1, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Hmm….Janine Garafolo, Gloria Feldt, and the two clowns from the first clip on one side.

Vs Carrie Prejean, Sarah Palin, Laura Ingrahm, Michelle Malkin.

There really is no comparison. I am not even talking about physical beauty either. Rather intelligence and class.

coyoterex on May 1, 2009 at 11:46 PM

What are you doing posting at this hour anyway?

Loxodonta on May 1, 2009 at 11:46 PM

Just got back from a subpar movie, tired from skrool this week, and I have a rally to attend in the morning (I think — weather permitting). Decided to call it an early Fri night!

blatantblue on May 1, 2009 at 11:47 PM

I guess medical privacy and a woman’s right to choose is only for liberal women.

Y-not on May 1, 2009 at 11:48 PM

Apple meet orange

Jamson64 on May 1, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Here I went on and on about what you summed up in 3 words.

OneEyedJack on May 1, 2009 at 11:52 PM

blatantblue on May 1, 2009 at 11:47 PM

Rally? Rly? 4 wot?

Loxodonta on May 1, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Rally? Rly? 4 wot?

Loxodonta on May 1, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Been attending one on Saturdays for the past three years. We meet every week on our side with the hippies on the other side of the street — they’re less serious about it though..

blatantblue on May 1, 2009 at 11:53 PM

Our new mantra, one we can rally around to further piss-off the Left.

STOP STRAIGHT HATE!

Where is the ACLU? Where are the free speech advocates that used to be the backbone of the protest generation of the 60s?

You heard it here first. It’s the next big thing.

STOP STRAIGHT HATE!

cannonball on May 1, 2009 at 11:54 PM

:-)

cannonball on May 1, 2009 at 11:55 PM

blatantblue on May 1, 2009 at 11:53 PM

Why?

Not the hippies being less serious, that’s the way they are, but what are you doing there?

Loxodonta on May 1, 2009 at 11:55 PM

cannonball on May 1, 2009 at 11:54 PM

No room for debate!

The world can’t wait!

Loxodonta on May 1, 2009 at 11:56 PM

Here ya go Loxodonta. Figured thats probably the best way to explain.

blatantblue on May 1, 2009 at 11:57 PM

Michelle’s arms sure look great!

She has a very sexy mate!

/sarc

Y-not on May 1, 2009 at 11:57 PM

LOL world cant wait — such an angry group of people

them, ANSWER, etc etc code stink

blatantblue on May 1, 2009 at 11:57 PM

Rode Werk on May 1, 2009 at 10:17 PM

Apple meet orange

Jamson64 on May 1, 2009 at 11:45 PM

How about pot meets kettle is more like it.

Why and how did a beauty pagent pay for implants anyway?

I would love to hear Trump elaborate on that piece of too much info.

AprilOrit on May 2, 2009 at 12:01 AM

blatantblue on May 1, 2009 at 11:57 PM

I didn’t read, but looked at the pictures and scanned some text. How do they treat you? Shunning, verbal harassment, or property and physical violence?

Loxodonta on May 2, 2009 at 12:01 AM

They are so envious of her amazing looks. She’s a “national spokesperson” for Christianity and that’s why they hate her.

Mojave Mark on May 2, 2009 at 12:02 AM

Behold Shana Moakler

Pig

pabarge on May 2, 2009 at 12:02 AM

Behold Shana Moakler < click to see her

pabarge on May 2, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Loxodonta on May 2, 2009 at 12:01 AM

Few flip the bird
some dont say anything
some dance around like idiots to mock us (or perhaps its interperative dance)

usually they’ll call the cops on our old WWII boy whenever he rips out the bullhorn.

no real physical confrontations. only twice. once, some unhinged guy in his late 40′s tried to start a fight with me because i called him a d-bag when he yelled at me from his car when the light was stopped. that got the cops called (from the idiots across the street), I was almost arrested, but he got in more trouble cause he didnt keep his mouth shut (i did).

then some other kid tried to start putting his signs in front of ours (we kind of had a mutual respect of areas going on), and when one of our guys tried to uproot the sign the kid attacked and grabbed at his face blah blah blah

most of em are too wimpy to try

blatantblue on May 2, 2009 at 12:06 AM

anywhoz

night errbody

older-mann sucks!

blatantblue on May 2, 2009 at 12:10 AM

I saw that clip of Laura Ingraham live. She put that “feminist” AWAY.

I don’t know if I have the stomach to watch the other one.

capitalist piglet on May 2, 2009 at 12:11 AM

blatantblue on May 2, 2009 at 12:06 AM

Please stay safe, but don’t submit.

Loxodonta on May 2, 2009 at 12:12 AM

I disagree with the question she was asked and the vitriol she was treated with after the fact, 100%.

However, I don’t care for the implants or the attitude she had on Greta the other night.

I heard her call in on Greta the other night and I must say, I didn’t come away with an overly positive opinion. (No, I’m not normally a Greta watcher, just flipping channels).

On the other hand, why is it that pro-lifers like myself don’t get to bloviate about how pro-abortioners should get a heart transplant? Well, we could I guess, but we’d end up on the DHS naughty list.

thevastlane on May 2, 2009 at 12:14 AM

The ideologies that were spawned in the 60′s were taken up by malcontents whom hated their parents generation. They embraced moral relativity because it allowed them to engage in reprehensible behavior without guilt. This is psychologically damaged thinking and begets more damaged thinking. That is why this moronic woman can sit there with a straight face and betray the feminist movement with her nuanced application of the defense of a woman’s rights. This is the basis of rational seen in all liberal causes. From feminism to animal rights, the liberals who embrace these causes have eschewed common sense and engorged themselves on the sociopathic rape of American values.

csdeven on May 2, 2009 at 12:17 AM

Loxodonta on May 2, 2009 at 12:12 AM

I’m back, what did I miss? Just kidding but it’s going to take forever to read the whole thread.

Cindy Munford on May 2, 2009 at 12:21 AM

Who the hell is Gloria Feldt? (other than being a hypocritical fag-hag mental midget.)

cannonball on May 2, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Still looking for an answer to a basic question about gay marriage; how is the ‘gender bias’ against it any different than the ‘numeric bias’ against polgamy?

michaelo on May 2, 2009 at 12:26 AM

God gave man the intelligence to invent implants and free will for women to exercise their choice. I’ve always been pro-choice. ;-)

But seriously, if you have esteem issues and want to alter yourself, go for it. Those that criticize her for doing so should be sure not to brush their hair, wear makeup or shave because after all these are just the activities of a person concerned about their appearance to the eyes of others, right?

cannonball on May 2, 2009 at 12:31 AM

Was it Dorothy Parker who said she didn’t care what people did as long as they did it private and didn’t frighten the horses?

Let me try one last time to explain to those of you who cheer the behavior of sapphists and sodomites, what it is that I am against. I don’t hate homosexuals. Having lived in Fort Lauderdale for 25 years, I knew a great number of people living the homosexual lifestyle. (For several years, my regular golf partner was a lesbian neighbor, a very sweet lady.) But I do hate what they and their friends have done, and continue to attempt to do to the English language.

You people need to purchase a reliable dictionary. If homosexuals are so “proud” they celebrate a week of “pride”, how about some truth. Call it “Homosexual Pride Week”. Let’s drop “gay”, and start calling them “sodomites”. If you believe that homosexuals only want to be “accepted”, may I respectfully suggest you look at the attacks on people who lived the “gay” lifestyle and then LEFT the “gay” lifestyle. The attacks aren’t just verbal. (Sort of like the “pro-choice” types here in Virginia who wet themselves when people got a choice regarding license plates.)

I was in a Barnes and Noble book store on Thursday. In the bargain section was a book about the world’s first “pregnant man”. The cover had a photo of a delusional woman who gave birth via artificial insemination.
–Excuse me madam.– You have female reproductive organs, THAT’S what makes you a woman, not a voluntary double mastectomy, a bad haircut, and a confused nit-wit bureaucrat willing to allow you to check the wrong box under “Sex”.

“Marriage” by definition is a relationship between A (that’s ONE) man and A (again, ONE) woman. Therefore “gay marriage” is impossible unless and until you begin to freely bastardize the language. And if we’d like to start re-defining, where shall we stop? Before long, we’ll arrive in Wonderland with Alice where she was told words “mean exactly what I want them mean”.

So while you’re loudly demanding “gay marriage”, please fetch some flamingos. We’ll play croquet!

oldleprechaun on May 2, 2009 at 12:34 AM

If you follow what the expansion of marriage is to include means that I can have two wives (or a woman can have two husbands). The slippery slope has been met and this nation is sliding down it.

ny59giants on May 1, 2009 at 10:49 PM

Actually, there is far more historical basis for a man having more than one wife than there is for a man having a husband, or a woman having a wife.

Many of the patriarchs in the Old Testament had more than one wife, and there is nothing in the New Testament that says that a man can have no more than one wife. The qualifications for certain offices in the Church as outlined in Chapter 3 of 1st Timothy require a man with one wife, but officers are held to higher standards than mere congregants.

And we’re well aware that Islamic law allows multiple wives, so the tradition continues. There are no countries I know of that recognized same-sex unions as “marriage” as of, say, 1776. (When we talk about the traditional meaning of a word, that’s as good of a year as any to choose.) Does anyone know of one?

We can also define a cow as a “vegetable” so that vegetarians can eat a hamburger.

The Monster on May 2, 2009 at 12:34 AM

At first glance, I thought that guy was Al Franken.

Send_Me on May 2, 2009 at 12:43 AM

At first glance, I thought that guy was Al Franken.

Send_Me on May 2, 2009 at 12:43 AM

If you squint really hard, it is him. Not that you’d want to.

platypus on May 2, 2009 at 12:46 AM

Miss California is a piece of garbage with breast implants or something

Wow! Have they ever got the hates for her.

What did she ever do to them?

Oh, that’s right, she didn’t bow and scrap to some hating, fascist, gay “marriage” fanatic little Adolf.

MB4 on May 2, 2009 at 12:48 AM

Is Olberwoman STILL mad the he was caught lying AGAIN about his claim of dating Laura Ingraham?
I guess the sissy-mary is butt-hurt (no pun intended), that the only way to pass gay marriage in Commiefornia is to violate the State and Federal Constitutions.

nelsonknows on May 2, 2009 at 12:52 AM

Can someone explain the rules to me again?
The guy in the green calls a young woman dumb and twisted, expresses a desire to call her a c***, and then reduces her to nothing but her body parts.

So can I call him a few names and reduce him to nothing but his sexual acts? Or will I be called a homophobe who just committed a hate crime?

CarolynM on May 2, 2009 at 12:56 AM

Can someone explain the rules to me again?

CarolynM on May 2, 2009 at 12:56 AM

How about, ‘you’re honest,’ and we call it good?

platypus on May 2, 2009 at 1:07 AM

CarolynM on May 2, 2009 at 12:56 AM

Just tell the preen in green to go bugger off.

MB4 on May 2, 2009 at 1:09 AM

He’s just jealous he doesn’t have moob’s like that. Hell have no fury like a woman scorned or something…

Hog Wild on May 2, 2009 at 1:21 AM

1) I don’t think the government should be in the business of sactioning gay marriage.
2) I don’t think the government should be in the business of santioning hetero marriage, either.

Everything else is just semantics.

peolesdru on May 2, 2009 at 1:23 AM

Compare the walking, talking hate crimes featured on MSNBC with the following:

While I have long been a fan of Barry Goldwater’s outspoken nature and commitment to conservative principles, my regard for the man increased when nearly twenty years ago, in the summer of 1989, I learned how he handled the arrest, at the height of the 1964 presidential campaign, of Walter Jenkins, the closest aide to his rival for the White House, then-President Lyndon Baines Johnson. Jenkins had been arrested for having sex with a man in the men’s room at Washington, D.C. YMCA.

The then-GOP standard bearer refused to make political hay of the matter at a time when one could make political hay out of such things. That refusal defined the decency of the then-Arizona Senator and future conservative icon. He was a principled politician a gay man could admire.

IlikedAUH2O on May 2, 2009 at 1:29 AM

Musto is such a douche. I heard he’s writing a children’s book titled, “My Pet Goatse”.

Sorry. Some of you may have just had dinner.

toliver on May 1, 2009 at 10:13 PM

And I just had to Google the word.:( Thanks a lot.

Bobbertsan on May 2, 2009 at 1:36 AM

Where was Laura Ingraham when people were making fun of Meghan McCain’s weight?

mycowardice on May 2, 2009 at 1:39 AM

csdeven on May 2, 2009 at 12:17 AM

Thank you for saying that! Just like other movements, political or otherwise, the feminist movement was hijacked by extremists and nutjobs who spew their own fierce brand of intolerance and obliterate the original priniciples of the movement.

jusgottabeme on May 2, 2009 at 1:43 AM

Where was Laura Ingraham when people were making fun of Meghan McCain’s weight?

mycowardice on May 2, 2009 at 1:39 AM

Probably being extra cautious and exercising. I don’t think she wants to take any chance of having the same numbers staring back at her when she gets on the scale that Meagan Mac has staring back at her.

MB4 on May 2, 2009 at 1:56 AM

Allah is a gay marriage supporter. Yahh, I have long wondered about his position on this issue.

Being an athiest opens him up to that position and he took it.

I wonder Allah, are you for polygamy, too? I’m not verbally jabbing you and I’m not kidding you with my question. I’m wondering what your definition of marriage is.

I also wonder what your definition of “conservative” is. Maybe I’ve missed something along the way and you never declared yourself as one.

Thanks for the insight, Allah. It’s taken awhile but you’ve slowly opened yourself up to this Hot Air audience. You’re much less enigma than you used to be.

Skidd on May 2, 2009 at 2:06 AM

Rode Werk on May 1, 2009 at 10:17 PM

I am not a Catholic, but will not let that comment stand

Pedophile priests were given cover by other priests, some of higher rank. Cardinal Ratzinger, now Pope Benedict had been assigned to investigate the scandals which, as far as I can see, came about in the same cycle in which the rest of non Catholic America turned away from the moral teachings of their churches, rejected the underlying faiths, and embraced behaviours like sodomy and licentiousness

EWTN’s Raymond Arroyo has an excellent interview with Cardinal Ratzinger in which he asks Ratzinger how these priest could commit such acts (pedophilia, or facilitating the pedophiles). The future Pope answered if these priests believed their Faith, they could not; however, if to them the Faith was merely a theoretical, a hypthetical, then of course they could behave such.

In other words, if a man has a true belief in God and God’s power he could not cross such a power. If a man also believed the Bible he would seek to follow Chirst at all cost

The Vatican, the Church, did not protect the abusers. Sinners protected sinners. The Church, Catholic or not, preserves the message of Christ and that need not be reconciled

entagor on May 2, 2009 at 2:10 AM

Alright Insta poll

WTF ever heard of Gloria Feldt, before tonight?

Me nope

DSchoen on May 2, 2009 at 2:32 AM

I’d bet money that the token feminist is gay.

Conservative Voice on May 2, 2009 at 3:01 AM

Let’s see…in the last month, olbermann has accused the right of being racist and is shaming someone for having opposing views.

When is his show going to be canceled?

therightscoop on May 1, 2009 at 10:42 PM

Never.

After the coming media purges, MSNBC will be renamed The Ministry of Truth, and KO will be the Voice of ObSoc on our tele-screens.

No sarc.
Pure cynic.

soundingboard on May 2, 2009 at 3:03 AM

Well lets give credit where credits due.

To night Obama rollllllllllllled way back his numerous commitments to the GLBT community. These reflected his campaign promises. Repeal of DOMA has disappeared. The repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell has been significantly watered down.

I can only guess Olbermann’s infantile show has caused a MAJOR pain for Obama.

Is now this:

President Obama also continues to support the Employment Non-Discrimination Act and believes that our anti-discrimination employment laws should be expanded to include sexual orientation and gender identity. He supports full civil unions and federal rights for LGBT couples and opposes a constitutional ban on same-sex marriage. He supports changing Don’t Ask Don’t Tell in a sensible way that strengthens our armed forces and our national security, and also believes that we must ensure adoption rights for all couples and individuals, regardless of their sexual orientation.

So lets give Olbermann all the credit he rightfully deserves for this about face from the Obama Admin.!

DSchoen on May 2, 2009 at 3:08 AM

So can I call him a few names and reduce him to nothing but his sexual acts?

Only if s/he has an R in front of their name.

Or will I be called a homophobe who just committed a hate crime?

CarolynM on May 2, 2009 at 12:56 AM

Only if s/he has a D in front of their name.

soundingboard on May 2, 2009 at 3:45 AM

Good post, oldleprechaun. I’m with you. You must be from a earlier generation that still knows how to write complete thoughts, using complete sentences. ;-)

Eastview on May 2, 2009 at 4:03 AM

We already know how feminists feel about the Iraq war (despite how many muslims treat women).

This is no surprise, either. They barter their principles to suit their agenda.

You don’t mess with abortion.
You don’t infringe on homosexuals.
You don’t cross the Democrat party.

Black Adam on May 2, 2009 at 4:23 AM

protecting marriage and children is just that important Allah… no amount of damage to pr or pc will ever change a republican or conservative’s mind… we make our minds up on principle and what we find the truth to be. we find these truths to be self evident and no amount of pandering to the will of mobs and opinion polls will change our minds… only fact will change them, and the left has none.

Kaptain Amerika on May 2, 2009 at 4:35 AM

I’ll go with removing religious institutions from legislation for 100, Alex.

Look, Marriage is a religious institution. Governments should not be legislating the word of God. I’m of the mind that the conservative movement should go Galt on this one: take the marriage ball and go home. Start saying okay, we’ll all have “civil unions” registered with the State (marriage is not a federal matter). The Gay Movement, not to be confused with gay individuals, is on the warpath for the M word and will not stop until they get it. They could have been campaiging for expanded civil union rights, which almost *no one* opposed, but they want that M word so badly they are willing to throw anyone and everyone under the bus. They want the M word for the norming effect; essentially, they want to force everyone to accept homosexuality as normal. It’s not. It’s not “not normal” for religious reasons or any other ascribed moral characteristic; it’s simply not normal on a numbers scale. People assume normal implies some sort of moral connotation; when applied to biological phenomena I fail to see that as being true. It simply is an accurate statement, biologically speaking, that members of a sexually reproductive species who have an innate desire to mate with the same sex are not normal. No whitewashing of terms will make it so.

Just take the M word out of civil legislation and put it back in religion, where it belongs. Another thing to think about; religious affiliation is now a protected class in hate legislation, so if the Gay Movement started harassing churches to perform marriages, they’d be subject to criminal sanction.

flashoverride on May 2, 2009 at 5:53 AM

Allahpundit: You’re pro gay marriage?

therightwinger on May 1, 2009 at 9:44 PM

LOL

It’s bittersweet when the neighborhood children learn that the friendly old man with the candy is really a disgusting pervert with no pants on under his coat.

You want the kids to be safe, but you mourn the innocence lost.

TMK on May 2, 2009 at 5:59 AM

Ah, more “progressives” showing us just how open-minded and tolerant they are.

Next time one of these gay-marriage proposals comes up for a popular vote, it will probably lose by a landslide. The public is getting an up-close and personal view of where the real “hate” comes from in this country, and the result is not going to be pretty.

AZCoyote on May 2, 2009 at 6:39 AM

This situation pretty much exposes the motive, in my book, for what this “movement” really is, an attack on traditional values.

I don’t really care what people do in the privacy of their own homes. I just don’t want to have to pay for it, or be forced to say it is normal, or good, or whatever it is they want.

In that sense, I’m even opposed to “civil unions,” because of the implied consent it brings.

Otis B on May 2, 2009 at 6:48 AM

I guess they are jealous of women and hate them. Maybe they are afraid of the competition.

Terrye on May 2, 2009 at 6:54 AM

This just in…feminists put politics before women.

In other equally shocking news, thousands of Americans ate breakfast this morning. Film at eleven.

ynot4tony2 on May 2, 2009 at 6:56 AM

Damn, Herr Obergrupenfuhrer Olbergoebbels is two for two in under two weeks.

First he “yeah,yes,uh huh’s” his agreement with the bigoted remarks of that intellectual giant Jeaneane Garafalo that the tea protesters were racist and hate a “Black Man” in the White House..Way to use that race card Herr Bigot.

This week he’s agreeing with this East Village Queen that women who get breast implants are scum, as well as all beauty contestants, and I guess women in general. I know the little queer hates women and apparently so does the Obergrupenfuhrer. I always knew Olbergoebbels was a misogynist(his Palin obsession is a dead giveaway) and pretty much picked up on his homosexual tendencies with his Bill O’Reilly obsession…Everytime he mentions the loofah, if he could get an erection, he’d have one.

Progressives are a great bunch, aren’t they. Heil Olbergoebbels!!!!!

adamsmith on May 2, 2009 at 7:04 AM

Laura should have asked her if she ever had a eye lift.

LtE126 on May 2, 2009 at 7:10 AM

More love and tolerance from the left.

johnboy on May 2, 2009 at 7:12 AM

Why am I not amazed that Allahpundit approves of gay marriage?

Kevin M on May 2, 2009 at 7:14 AM

These idiots actually believe they are helping their twisted cause? Low comedy indeed.

RandyChandler on May 2, 2009 at 7:32 AM

If these two publicity hounds – Thelma and Louise – were denied the attention they crave so badly, they would just fade away.

jdflorida on May 2, 2009 at 7:52 AM

The “feminist” with Laura Ingraham and the gay with Olberman showed themselves to be garbage. The venomous personal attacks were atrocious.

I watched, when it was first broadcast, the segment with the “feminist” on Laura Ingraham’s show (filling in superbly for Bill O’Reilly) I wanted to say to the “feminist” that if she thought that entering the arena of debate meant opening one up for personal attacks like she had just made against Miss Prejean, then it must be O.K. to say to the feminist that in addition to having a twisted view of equality, she (the “feminist”) is an ugly, wrinkled old hag.

Miss Prejean is so beautiful. The “feminist” is an ugly, wrinkled old hag.

Phil Byler on May 2, 2009 at 7:55 AM

About the only thing MSNBC is doing these days is giving a voice to certified raving insane asylum lunatics. It is now beginning to concern me that there are people like Olbermann and Schuster being allowed to run loose without any type of supervision.

In times past, moonbats like these two would have been locked up in straitjackets.

Now we give them airtime and a teleprompter to spew rhetoric that amounts to just plain out of control hatred of the most vile type.

As to the goof that Laura Ingraham was debating, she is clearly a byproduct of what could now best be described as the “San Francisco ethic”. ’nuff said about that.

pilamaye on May 2, 2009 at 8:00 AM

Michael Musto is calling her stupid? Last time I checked he was the one on drugs hanging out with the “club kids”.

Check again, Musto doesn’t do drugs. He also went to Columbia at 16 on full scholarship. Disagree with him all you like, but he isn’t stupid.

Ann NY on May 2, 2009 at 8:04 AM

Ann NY on May 2, 2009 at 8:04 AM

While I’ll accept at face value what you say about his education (I can’t muster up enough interest to look it up), how can you possibly know whether or not he does drugs? Or if he prefers young men or old?

CarolynM on May 2, 2009 at 8:11 AM

Can gays be bimbos? It appears so!

Vince on May 2, 2009 at 8:21 AM

Columbia at 16 might mean you are book smart but it has nothing to do with maturity. He is an imature twit that has no common sense. He looks like he never matured after the age of 16, he sounds like a school girl jealous of the pretty, smart cheerleader. And forget about Olby-his brain is just fried from all the fake tanning.

Frances on May 2, 2009 at 8:27 AM

..he sounds like a school girl jealous of the pretty, smart cheerleader.
Frances on May 2, 2009 at 8:27 AM

Oh Musto is jealous alright. Despite a lifetime of glorious faceless hook-ups in the East Village, he never scored someone as beautiful and buff as Michael Phelps. And now that the narrow shouldered twerp is past his prime, all he can do is lash out.

CarolynM on May 2, 2009 at 8:35 AM

MSNBC has always been a joke, but recently they are flailing about insanely. Schuster? Olbermann? Maddow? Matthews? Quite the lineup of losers.

marklmail on May 2, 2009 at 8:36 AM