Video: Miss California is a piece of garbage with breast implants or something

posted at 9:41 pm on May 1, 2009 by Allahpundit

I’m 98 percent sure that Jesus was against breast implants too, but you tell me. The first clip is last night’s Two Minutes Hate from Olby’s show, the second is Laura Ingraham versus some moron who insists that only the “heartless” would oppose gay marriage. Dear intolerant morons: Speaking as a gay marriage supporter, do you understand how much damage you’re doing?

Update: Why did they reveal this, anyway, aside from vindictiveness?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Shut up, they explained.

lorien1973 on May 1, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Idiots. The lot of them.

coldwarrior on May 1, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Allahpundit: You’re pro gay marriage?

therightwinger on May 1, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Ingraham really PWNED that woman.

therightwinger on May 1, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Gay Marriage is not a Pro-tolerance issue. It’s a fascistic issue.

Upstater85 on May 1, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Dumb and Twisted!

Thats a helleva way to help their cause,and this
certainly isn’t being TOLERATE!

This is the crap,that piss’s people off!

Hey,extreme Liberal Gay Rights Groups,how about toning
and tuning down the HATE!

canopfor on May 1, 2009 at 9:46 PM

Keith Olbermann is the only person on the planet who thinks Perez Hilton came out looking good from all of this.

Speedwagon82 on May 1, 2009 at 9:47 PM

I’m with you Allah. I’m pro gay marriage. My uncle was gay. I’ve had dozens of gay friends. I was the co-head editor of a high school paper with a gay guy. I’ve gone to gay clubs, been hit on by gay guys and been flattered, if annoyed. I’ve DJ’d and spun gay house music for gay people. Chalk it up to my involvement in the arts scene and my time in big cities (and I’d like to think my general dislike of bigotry as well). My gay-supporting credentials are through the roof…and I’m baffled that these people think this is somehow going to win them the battle. They are sending the cause back decades seemingly at every moment.

I don’t even know what to think anymore. It has to be just pure hate. They have too much hate in their hearts.

Dr. Manhattan on May 1, 2009 at 9:49 PM

I dont get it. Is there some reason Gays have to have their unions called “marrage” ?

Btw this cartoon tells a story of liberal Hypocracy

William Amos on May 1, 2009 at 9:49 PM

I’m quite certain more eyes are on Prejean than are on Doofus.

carbon_footprint on May 1, 2009 at 9:50 PM

Palin Redux

WisCon on May 1, 2009 at 9:50 PM

They won’t get it, AP. Expect hate mail.

lorien1973 on May 1, 2009 at 9:50 PM

I saw Laura live. She ripped that woman a new one, and it was a well-deserved butt-kicking.

I think the whole Miss CA story is kind of boring, but like Laura said, the personal attacks are noteworthy, and really appalling.

juliesa on May 1, 2009 at 9:51 PM

The only question that I have is….with this odd couple…Who’s the bitch?

HornetSting on May 1, 2009 at 9:51 PM

Wow.

carbon_footprint on May 1, 2009 at 9:51 PM

Wow, I thought the femi-nazis would have had someone as little sharper than this… At least Madcow would have smirked more.

Upstater85 on May 1, 2009 at 9:52 PM

What they’re doing to that woman is nothing short of shameful. She did nothing wrong, except have a mind of her own and answer that horrid cretin Hilton’s question honestly. We’re really seeing dissent being attacked, where you must fall in line or else face the consequences. Douchebags, the lot of ‘em.

changer1701 on May 1, 2009 at 9:56 PM

liberals are nazis.

and the gays are the biggest nazis of em all…evil hateful and intolerant..

right4life on May 1, 2009 at 9:56 PM

Meghan swoons.

I still don’t understand how libertarians square that circle. Yay! Give government power over natural law!

Spirit of 1776 on May 1, 2009 at 9:56 PM

allah comes out of closet. next thing we know he’ll admit he’s gay.

promachus on May 1, 2009 at 9:57 PM

I’m a “no marriage” supporter, but if one or both sides insists that there has to be marriage I’m a gay marriage supporter.

DaveS on May 1, 2009 at 9:57 PM

allah comes out of closet. next thing we know he’ll admit he’s gay.

promachus on May 1, 2009 at 9:57 PM

Gay for MegMac or a Gay Fish?

Upstater85 on May 1, 2009 at 9:58 PM

Allahpundit loves fishsticks?

carbon_footprint on May 1, 2009 at 9:58 PM

promachus on May 1, 2009 at 9:57 PM

When he says he loves KP, he really means KO? It’s just a consistent typo :P

lorien1973 on May 1, 2009 at 9:59 PM

So we’re not entitled to our own opinions? So state the “newscasters” on MSNBC as well as their dirtbag guests? Gotcha.
I don’t support gay marriage. And I have a few family/friends who are gay.

Why don’t you come after me, you fascist idiots?

mjk on May 1, 2009 at 9:59 PM

Allahpundit loves fishsticks?

carbon_footprint on May 1, 2009 at 9:58 PM

Does he like to put them in his mouth?

Upstater85 on May 1, 2009 at 10:00 PM

I thought that was Gloria Alldred with some really bad plastic surgery. Instead it was some other Gloria with really bad plastic surgery.

The feminist movement has really lost its way. Tammy Bruce is the only feminist I have any respect for. And she doesn’t look like she’s been stretched yet.

ctmom on May 1, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Wow….my comment got bounced..

The only question I have is….between these two…who’s the bi*ch?

HornetSting on May 1, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Allahpundit loves fishsticks?

carbon_footprint on May 1, 2009 at 9:58 PM

He has cats, you know….hmmmmm.

HornetSting on May 1, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Wow….my comment got bounced..

The only question I have is….between these two…who’s the bi*ch?

HornetSting on May 1, 2009 at 10:01 PM

Yeah, the BIAAATCH get’s blocked from time to time.

I’m leaning towards Gloria…

Upstater85 on May 1, 2009 at 10:02 PM

When is someone going to break the news to Keith Olbermann that President Obama shares Miss California’s strict definition of marriage?

Here is a direct quote from a friend and Obama voter in wake of the attacks on Carrie Prejean: “Wait, so we cannot even have different opinions anymore? I thought this was America. And you know what? I voted for Prop 8.”

Threshing Flora on May 1, 2009 at 10:02 PM

They think the cause of their anger and pain is the denial of their wishes by the evil heterosexualist bigots. The dissatisfaction and fear causing so many to “act up” lies much deeper.

What most gay marriage supporters don’t realize is that the government validation they seek is not authentic validation. In the end presuming they receive it, it will demean, and may even endanger, both them and the government. Gay marriage opponents need to get their minds around that fact, too.

They’re not marrying each other – they’re marrying government, and that’s what’s so unnatural, not the banal fact that men may love men and women may love women. They think it’s about feelings or even social approval. Government’s relationship to marriage is not – or rather hasn’t been until now, in their eyes – about those trivialities.

This has the potential to end unspeakably disastrously.

CK MacLeod on May 1, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Wow…my comment got bounced.

HornetSting on May,1 2009 at 10:01PM.

HornteSting: My second comment,went el ka-poof,and
then the internet page thingy popped up,
and bounced me out of Hot Air!:)

canopfor on May 1, 2009 at 10:05 PM

The worst part of the Ingraham clip was how that awful Feldt woman kept that hideous smile on her face all the while, even as she sat there just waiting to launch her ad hominem attack on Miss Prejean.

Such chutzpah to attack a woman on her appearance under the pretense that she doesn’t have a heart.

Kensington on May 1, 2009 at 10:05 PM

Wow….my comment got bounced..

The only question I have is….between these two…who’s the bi*ch?

HornetSting on May 1, 2009 at 10:01 PM
Yeah, the BIAAATCH get’s blocked from time to time.

I’m leaning towards Gloria…

Upstater85 on May 1, 2009 at 10:02 PM

No, between Keith Olbermann and Mr. Queer Village Voice….

HornetSting on May 1, 2009 at 10:05 PM

Wow…my comment got bounced.

HornetSting on May,1 2009 at 10:01PM.

HornteSting: My second comment,went el ka-poof,and
then the internet page thingy popped up,
and bounced me out of Hot Air!:)

canopfor on May 1, 2009 at 10:05 PM

I fear Ja-No’s finger on this…we ARE talking about fishsticks.

HornetSting on May 1, 2009 at 10:06 PM

No, between Keith Olbermann and Mr. Queer Village Voice….

HornetSting on May 1, 2009 at 10:05 PM

Oh… It depends on what night it is. On even nights O picks Keith.

Upstater85 on May 1, 2009 at 10:07 PM

I fear Ja-No’s finger on this…we ARE talking about fishsticks.

HornetSting on May 1, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Well, we just want to know if AP likes fish sticks.

Upstater85 on May 1, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Lady Beady Eyes made a complete fool of herself. She should never wonder why the feminist movement is about to take its last breath. It’s women like her that have contributed to cannibalizing and politicizing a movement that by all accounts started out with a purpose and ends up a disgrace.

sherry on May 1, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Funny that liberals make fun of a French name.

Those two are a prime example of the waste of perfectly good air.

darclon on May 1, 2009 at 10:11 PM

sherry on May 1, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Yep, the feminist movement has proved to be solely political.
Why don’t they take a stand against those who attacked Palin?
If there is any woman that represents the success and greatness of women, it is Sarah Palin.

carbon_footprint on May 1, 2009 at 10:11 PM

Wow – that first clip is unbelievable. Somebody very politely disagrees with something and gets this sort of abuse?

RIP left wing belief in freedom of speech. Yeh I know, it was never really alive anyway….

VeniVidiVidic on May 1, 2009 at 10:11 PM

“Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying society” – Aristotle

scullymj on May 1, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Although I support gay marriage, the gay and secular fascists at times make me want to change my mind just to oppose them.

V15J on May 1, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Olbermann doesn’t like implants all the sudden?

Musto is such a douche. I heard he’s writing a children’s book titled, “My Pet Goatse”.

Sorry. Some of you may have just had dinner.

toliver on May 1, 2009 at 10:13 PM

V15J on May 1, 2009 at 10:12 PM

But remember they are revolting against the government pigs /sarc

Upstater85 on May 1, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Lady Beady Eyes made a complete fool of herself.

sherry on May 1, 2009 at 10:07 PM

thats right, the more liberal the woman, the UGLIER she is, on the outside and the inside…

right4life on May 1, 2009 at 10:14 PM

The sad thing is that if Carrie Prejean threw it in Olby’s face he wouldn’t be able to get it up. Neither would Allah but that’s only because his heart belongs to Meghan McCain.

Percy_Peabody on May 1, 2009 at 10:14 PM

toliver on May 1, 2009 at 10:13 PM

No that’s Obama’s book on the media coverage.

Upstater85 on May 1, 2009 at 10:14 PM

How is this not “Hate Speech” and subject to investigation and prosecution……….?

Seven Percent Solution on May 1, 2009 at 10:15 PM

I have no problem with gay couples or whatever. People are free to live their own lives here. We’re not in Iran where they kill people for that.

That being said, I feel that gay marriage is a direct insult to the religious community. There are better alternatives to gay marriage imo. Gay unions or gay couples with the same benefits as marriages(it’d have to be a process). This is all in my opinion anyways.

scrubbiedude on May 1, 2009 at 10:15 PM

Allah HAS to stay away from swine right now….don’t tempt him.

HornetSting on May 1, 2009 at 10:15 PM

OMG, that Musty guy really needs to have his ass kicked, and how the Hell is Olbermann able to keep his job or any standing as a news anchor?

What a sewer.

Kensington on May 1, 2009 at 10:16 PM

Allah HAS to stay away from swine right now….don’t tempt him.

HornetSting on May 1, 2009 at 10:15 PM

Pig Sticks? Ohhh MM… gotcha

Upstater85 on May 1, 2009 at 10:17 PM

EXACTLY allah. The miss ca people are doing it just out of plain hatred towards Carrie Prejean. I would ANYTHING those people say with SEVERAL grains of salt. Look I am a social conservative and I honestly dont care if a person has some plastic surgery done. Who knows if they paid for anything for her. They could so easily be lying about this just to make her look bad.

ousoonerfan15 on May 1, 2009 at 10:17 PM

Someone who looks like the guy on the right really should not throw stones. Lunch money victim.

Greed on May 1, 2009 at 10:17 PM

I am not a proponent of gay marriage, neither am I against it. I think organized religion monopolizing marriage is just as vulgar as the hatred from liberals and gays.

How does a Catholic reconcile his stance against gay marriage, yet remain silent about the pedophile priests “rescued” by the Vatican?

Rode Werk on May 1, 2009 at 10:17 PM

Bloody hell you could have warned me about the freeze frame image when you load the 2nd clip.

My eyes!!!

VeniVidiVidic on May 1, 2009 at 10:18 PM

And just to remind everyone, because it seems to have gotten lost on her Lefty critics, all the woman said was that she thought marriage should remain what it has always been, and she expressed it with respect and understanding for anyone who disagreed.

Imagine if she’d answered Perez Hilton with the tone her critics have taken toward her.

Kensington on May 1, 2009 at 10:19 PM

I just saw this on the tele. I’m no supporter of gay marriage but I’ll side with Allah, They are doing WAY more harm then good for their movement. The unbelievable thing is I don’t think they can see it though.

FontanaConservative on May 1, 2009 at 10:19 PM

All of that freak columnist 1 liners about Ms California sounded so,uh GAY and so rehearsed.

docflash on May 1, 2009 at 10:19 PM

Pertaining to the boob job….who cares. I don’t. And yes. It’s definitely been put out there, to be vindictive. If this is the norm, in pageants, the only reason Moakler brought it up , was to snipe Carrie. So it only makes Ms. Moakler look like a spiteful idiot.

As for the vitriol coming from gay people, and the left….well you espouse the hate, when you accuse others of hate. Ms Prejean didn’t say she hated gay people. Only that she was raised with traditional values. That doesn’t make her hateful. She simply just believes differently. That’s her right to have her own opinion.

But your attacks only show how hateful, mean, vindictive, and spiteful you are. It’s not very attractive at all, and I agree. It’s only hurting you, not helping you.

capejasmine on May 1, 2009 at 10:19 PM

Ah yes…….another one of Olberturd’s “Great Moments in Broadcast Journalism.”

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on May 1, 2009 at 10:20 PM

“Have you no shame, whore?”

Followed by a 5 hour long Special Comment.

Keef wasn’t even a good sportscaster here in Boston.

Career hack.

Del Dolemonte on May 1, 2009 at 10:24 PM

“Have you no shame, whore?”

Del Dolemonte on May 1, 2009 at 10:24 PM

I didn’t know we were talking about Chris Matthews

Upstater85 on May 1, 2009 at 10:28 PM

I say let the voters choose… not the legislature, not the courts, but the voters…I find it somewhat amusing that the left loves to attack the messenger when they are not able to attack the message…

kringeesmom on May 1, 2009 at 10:28 PM

Gloria should have gotten brain surgery instead of eye surgery. They botched that job.

munseym on May 1, 2009 at 10:33 PM

Dr. Manhattan on May 1, 2009 at 9:49 PM

Nah, me too knowing and loving many of a different persuasion just want acceptance. What the fringe crazies want is equality. And I’m sorry. It goes against MARRIAGE as defined by the majority of the American People and that is simply between a man and a woman.

American has acceptance. And acknowledgment of differing relationships. They just don’t want corruption of a sacred value of the Society. That is marriage.

seesalrun on May 1, 2009 at 10:39 PM

This world is so darn twisted. Good job Laura. These people knocking down this young woman who opposes gay marriage are sickening. She is getting criticized for her breast implants? That’s a come-back? Almost everyone is appearing insane. How is it possible that Perez Hilton can come out looking intelligent? Who is this guy anyway? He is gay and anyone who doesn’t agree with him are called names? And a “feminist” now joins in and belittles a beautiful and intelligent woman who disagrees with gay marriage. Help us.
The bible does say that the evil will be called good, it’s all there. I shouldn’t be surprised but I am disappointed in a world gone wrong.

Conservatives R Us on May 1, 2009 at 10:39 PM

Why don’t they take a stand against those who attacked Palin?

carbon_footprint on May 1, 2009 at 10:11 PM

I wish I could explain it with some sense but it is the heigth of hypocrisy for those labeling themselves as feminists, especially the older generation. By all accounts, Sarah Palin is a perfect example of a woman who has it all (one of their stronger messages) but her stance on abortion labels her as the enemy. This is non-negotiable with them. So all her other achievements will fall by the wayside for them and aren’t worthy of comment or support. Plus, the fact that she appears to be in a strong, solid marriage, doesn’t emasculate her husband, and is generally a happy woman just pisses them off to no end.

sherry on May 1, 2009 at 10:41 PM

Let’s see…in the last month, olbermann has accused the right of being racist and is shaming someone for having opposing views.

When is his show going to be canceled?

therightscoop on May 1, 2009 at 10:42 PM

They froth at the mouth and cackle about her breast implants and then pat themselves on the back for the quality of their arguments. It’s mystifying.

Kensington on May 1, 2009 at 10:43 PM

Well that explains a lot.

Guardian on May 1, 2009 at 10:47 PM

I’m not for gay marriage, but if someone “really” thinks that they will not try to go into my local church and demand to be married by my pastor. They need to be drug tested.

If you follow what the expansion of marriage is to include means that I can have two wives (or a woman can have two husbands). The slippery slope has been met and this nation is sliding down it.

ny59giants on May 1, 2009 at 10:49 PM

I’m amazed that NBC can’t come up with enough cash for their rent…….
They need to skip payroll.

JeffinOrlando on May 1, 2009 at 10:49 PM

This issue is tearing the country apart. It’s time to set a goal of finding a cure in the next ten years. When we commit to finding a treatment we will accomplish it. We got a man on the moon.

Ted Torgerson on May 1, 2009 at 10:49 PM

I’m amazed that NBC can’t come up with enough cash for their rent…….
They need to skip payroll.

JeffinOrlando on May 1, 2009 at 10:49 PM

They are banking on Obama to get “cap-and-trade” through. GE stands to make a fortune as they are the #1 producer of wind turbines.

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on May 1, 2009 at 10:51 PM

Keith, giggling like a little girl at 2nd grade level one-liners. I’m shocked, I tell ya. Shocked.

hillbillyjim on May 1, 2009 at 10:53 PM

Boobs? Oh, you were talking about breasts. Sorry, saw Keffums pic so the tag line “boobs” just naturally fell into place.

GarandFan on May 1, 2009 at 10:57 PM

The freaky gay guy’s 1 liners were standard bathroom wall stuff.

docflash on May 1, 2009 at 10:58 PM

Boy Scouts.

That’s all I have to say. Anybody could tell years ago that the gay movement is dominated by hatred, and a desire to strike back at all the “hetro” institutions that have “mistreated” the gays.

I mean, why in the world have gay organizations targeted the Boy Scouts? Are the Boy Scouts in the business of going around telling people how horrible gays are?

No they are not. They reject homosexual members, but so what- it’s not like that’s the defining element of Boy Scouts. Yet they are targeted by gays. Why? Because they had no powerful friends or influence with government. They were vulnerable.

That’s what you get from the gay movement: the mentality of a schoolyard bully. Pick on the weak and vulnerable. Toady up to the powerful.

Sackett on May 1, 2009 at 11:01 PM

I couldn’t care less about gay marriage, but between this and Obama’s complete capitulation on fighting terrorism, it’s really starting to feel like we’re setting ourselves up for another attack. Do ya think KSM is down with your agenda, Perez?

Jim Treacher on May 1, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Making fun of fake boobs coming from a couple of guys that prefer balls across the nose.

JeffinOrlando on May 1, 2009 at 11:02 PM

Michael Musto is calling her stupid? Last time I checked he was the one on drugs hanging out with the “club kids”.

DethMetalCookieMonst on May 1, 2009 at 11:02 PM

“Feminism is about equality and justice.”

“Feminism” is about being in control, by any means necessary. There may have been a brief moment in the ’70s when “feminism” stood for equality, but it has long since become anti-male in the most profound way.

The whole argument lost any gravity whatsoever when “feminists” began equating themselves with blacks. “Victimism” would be a much more accurate assessment in the modern world.

The reaction of “feminists” to Sarah Palin should tell anybody all that’s necessary to know about this “movement.”

warbaby on May 1, 2009 at 11:07 PM

Listen: We NEED to celebrate diversity, respect cultures and religions, and protect the rights of animals with our very lives.

We also need to viciously attack anyone that should dare to respectfully disagree with us, impune those that follow Christ, and ensure that babies can be easily murdered without expense or inconvenience to carrier of said baby.

These are the prevailing popular ideas of mainstream Americans today.

Dorvillian on May 1, 2009 at 11:08 PM

When is his show going to be canceled?

therightscoop

Sadly, he just signed a new contrct for something like $7M.

How can we take this fake outrage after a week of teabagging jokes? Ignore them, they hate when they get ignored.

cannonball on May 1, 2009 at 11:08 PM

A Miss USA contestant with a… a… a… BOOB JOB?!?!?! Oh my! I’ll bet she highlights her hair too!! Good grief – is this the best they’ve got to throw at her? She looks fab – hence the Miss Cali title. And sounds even better. As these low class lefties throw around their insults, they forget she spoke a statement that represents the majority of her own state for crying out loud.

I hate this for Carrie but I sure hope she can hold up with grace as she has been. The sweeter she is, the more venom the lefties spew and the more damage inflicted upon their, ahem, “cause.”

outwestdownsouth on May 1, 2009 at 11:11 PM

This is what’s wrong with christianity today. You put your almost naked body in front of the whole world to see and then say something like “I’m not politically correct but biblically correct”. I believe she will grow up some more as a christian and realize this. Most christians (like myself) did some stupid things because of the lack of real, holy preaching from the bible. Instead of discipline, they preach a message so far from the biblical prophets. O well, Jesus and the apostles said times like these will come.
However, the Lord uses times like these to expose the real frauds: the intolerant nature of the activist gay lobby.

maynila on May 1, 2009 at 11:13 PM

Really that’s all they have she got a boob job. Since when did that become a treat to anyone. And if she is so dumb why does anyone really care what she said? The big O says things that a a lot dumber than that and no one seems to care. And don’t even get me started on the moron that plays our VP. And so what if she doesn’t agree with gay marriage anyway like she has the power to stop it. I’m not for it either, just what I believe that’s all. Free country last time I checked, although probably not for long.

drjeep on May 1, 2009 at 11:17 PM

From what I’ve read, Mr. “Intellectual Titan” Perez Hilton voluntarily removed from his YouTube page both the videos of him calling Prejean a “bitch” and the c-word he was so proud of for a day or two. When Prejean’s associated marriage group “borrowed” his “bitch” segment in their ad, he threatened copyright lawsuit.

Marcus on May 1, 2009 at 11:17 PM

I dont think they are really bad mouthing Miss California per se. I think they are bad mouthing every girl that turned them down and humiliated them through the years. Its kind of like therapy for them.

Greed on May 1, 2009 at 11:21 PM

Sorry, I don’t have any clever remarks to top the ones above. But, I have to wonder, where are the defenders of traditional marriage who can articulate one of the principal reasons why they feel that gay “marriage” is “wrong.” You will notice that the gays are so narcissistically fixated on their feelings and rights that nowhere, nowhere in their noisy rhetoric do you find any reference to children, which is one of the concerns conservatives have about the attempt to legislate the moral equivalency of gay and traditional marriage. No one of good will could argue that gay unions should have to the same legal status as traditional marriages in regard to property rights, inheritances, etc. But messing with the foundations of the family, of potentially deriving children of both mother and father role models on a massive scale, could have profound implications for the future of society. This concern is what’s behind most of the resistance to gay “marriage” on the part of most normal people. But there seems to be no acknowledgment on the Left that there is even a problem here. Is there anyone else here who sees this?

Eastview on May 1, 2009 at 11:22 PM

I think I saw that commandment somewhere

No fake boobies

Jamson64 on May 1, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Amend my previous post to read “…should not have to the same legal status…”

Eastview on May 1, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Question: Why would a woman who is smokin’ hot feel the need to get implants? I wonder about this so many times. So many hot chicks getting implants. YOU ARE HOT!!! YOU COULD HAVE IDDY BIDDY TITTIES AND MEN EVERYWHERE WILL STILL WANT YOU!!!!

I think the reason they keep bringing up the boob job is because, let’s face it, a lot of really easy chicks get boob jobs. Of course, they won’t right-out say it because that’s half of Hollywood.

DethMetalCookieMonst on May 1, 2009 at 11:25 PM

If gay marriage is ok….they I say all the way with polygamy. Of course the betas will be stricken with fear.

Jamson64 on May 1, 2009 at 11:25 PM