Bombshell: Souter retiring

posted at 10:25 pm on April 30, 2009 by Allahpundit

The rumors were swirling this afternoon and now NPR confirms. Farewell at last to Bush I’s worst mistake.

NPR has learned that Supreme Court Justice David Souter is planning to retire at the end of the court’s current term…

Souter is expected to remain on the bench until a successor has been chosen and confirmed, which may or may not be accomplished before the court reconvenes in October.

At 69, Souter is nowhere near the oldest member of the court, but he has made clear to friends for some time now that he wanted to leave Washington, a city he has never liked, and return to his native New Hampshire.

I wonder if he saved this as some sort of “100 days” gift to The One or whether he waited until the Democrats were on the brink of a filibuster-proof majority, just to make extra sure the GOP was powerless to stop his replacement. Whichever it is, needless to say, we’re at Obama’s mercy. The pick will almost certainly be a woman — at 48, Elena Kagan is young and the frontrunner as Solicitor General although Sonia Sotomayor’s name has been kicked around too — but beyond that, the sky’s the limit. The only “good” news is that Souter was one of the most reliably liberal votes on the Court. Barry O would have to appoint an out-and-out socialist, practically, to tilt it further left.

Update: As noted in the comments, Specter is on the Judiciary Committee that will quiz Souter’s replacement. He voted no on Bork in 1987. Think he’ll have the stones to oppose this one if he/she’s too “radical” given that his reelection prospects are squarely in Obama’s hands?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

It will be Eric Holder.

rockmom on April 30, 2009 at 10:59 PM

terryannonline on April 30, 2009 at 10:53 PM

To follow up on my previous comment: Does anyone believe for a moment that Ruth Bader Ginsberg is dispassionate about abortion?

terryannonline on April 30, 2009 at 11:00 PM

NYT tomorrow (with the help of MTV)

Surely Teh One will enchant us all with his Adonis pick for the Supremely Fabulous Court of Teh Land.

Upstater85 on April 30, 2009 at 11:00 PM

I never thought I’d say this but all things considered I miss Slick Willy right now. I’m pretty sure I’d prefer him in the Supreme Court over anyone the current POTUS is likely to nominate.

beancounter on April 30, 2009 at 10:40 PM

I can’t believe I am writing this, but I think I agree with you.
BC is too concerned about his image to do the really radical things a true believer, like who Obama will appoint, would.

Count to 10 on April 30, 2009 at 11:01 PM

And I’m still saying Bubba and wifey cut a deal with Obama, and this is part of it.

Knucklehead on April 30, 2009 at 10:42 PM

Maybe so then, but I doubt the first appointee. Of course I am sure Bill would go commando in his robes. The dry cleaning bills would stimulate the economy. The Supreme Court Sexcapades could entertain us for the duration of Obama’s reign of terror.

msmveritas on April 30, 2009 at 11:01 PM

It will be Eric Holder.

rockmom on April 30, 2009 at 10:59 PM

Who will prosecute Booosh?

Upstater85 on April 30, 2009 at 11:01 PM

This is going to get interesting and fun. We are not losing a conservative Justice and we have a very good chance of there being a media scandal about Obama’s first pick. These picks are given much more attention than cabinet picks.

Even if there is no scandal, everyone will gain more insight into how screwed up Obama’s views are of our Constitution.

It will bring a history lesson to more and more people.

People are finally interested in the Constitution because for some, they know something doesn’t feel right with all of the bail outs and they want answers, and for others, it is the first time they are proud of their country and they may actually pay attention.

nemo239 on April 30, 2009 at 11:02 PM

It will be Eric Holder.

rockmom on April 30, 2009 at 10:59 PM

After the mess about the inerrogation memos, and the flipflopping around on any charges, I think Holder is a little too hot right now. Maye another opening.

I bet on a minority woman, to placate the feminazis over not pushing FOCA the way he promised.

Wethal on April 30, 2009 at 11:02 PM

While it won’t change the present makeup of the court, the replacement won’t be age 69. Yuk.

churchill995 on April 30, 2009 at 11:03 PM

But what about Ginsberg (sp)?
Knucklehead on April 30, 2009 at 10:33 PM

I don’t think Bubba would hit on her. She’s not really his type.

Slublog on April 30, 2009 at 10:34 PM

That’s funny. I thought for sure she was female.

backwoods conservative on April 30, 2009 at 11:03 PM

Wethal on April 30, 2009 at 11:02 PM

First Lesbian?

H-I-S-T-O-R-I-C

Upstater85 on April 30, 2009 at 11:04 PM

What a betrayal the GOP has wrought on its supporters.

True_King on April 30, 2009 at 11:04 PM

Adios, puta! Wish we could NOT confirm any nominee of O’s.

apco on April 30, 2009 at 11:05 PM

How much do you want to bet he appoints a Muslim?

Zetterson on April 30, 2009 at 11:05 PM

We reap what we sow.

TheBigOldDog on April 30, 2009 at 11:05 PM

I don’t know why I’m bothering with law school.

JohnJ on April 30, 2009 at 11:05 PM

Kyl, Sessions (former federal judge), Cornyn and Coburn are on judiciary. Wonder who replaces Arlen as ranking [minority] member. So are Grassley, Graham and Hatch.

Wethal on April 30, 2009 at 11:05 PM

Blame John Sununu for this one.

Mark1971 on April 30, 2009 at 10:36 PM

Not only did Souter deceive Sununu, when Specter plunged the knife, he grabbed his 15 seconds to twist it, as a fitting parting shot.

Mark30339 on April 30, 2009 at 11:05 PM

terryannonline on April 30, 2009 at 11:00 PM

I highly doubt she is dispassionate about abortion. I think the likelihood of SCOTUS of overturning Roe is slim to none. Even if we got a chance to replace Souter with a conservative, I don’t see it happening.

msmveritas on April 30, 2009 at 11:05 PM

The only good things about Souter were that he was old enough not to be there for too many more years, but still young enough to survive till a Republican President could pick his replacement. But, he can’t even get that right.

RBMN on April 30, 2009 at 11:06 PM

RBMN on April 30, 2009 at 11:06 PM

There have been rumors for at least three years that he wanted to leave and go back to NH. But he waited for a Dem.

Wethal on April 30, 2009 at 11:07 PM

How much do you want to bet he appoints a Muslim?

Zetterson on April 30, 2009 at 11:05 PM

Nawww… I’m betting on a lesbian.

Upstater85 on April 30, 2009 at 11:07 PM

I nominate Judge Judy!

txag92 on April 30, 2009 at 11:08 PM

First Lesbian?

H-I-S-T-O-R-I-C

Upstater85 on April 30, 2009 at 11:04 PM

Okay, so all we need to do is find all the liberal, black, lesbian lawyers, right?
I wonder how hard that will be.

Count to 10 on April 30, 2009 at 11:08 PM

msmveritas on April 30, 2009 at 11:05 PM

She not ony thinks the right to abortion is part of the right of privacy, but that the right can also be found in the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.

Wethal on April 30, 2009 at 11:09 PM

I wonder how hard that will be.

Count to 10 on April 30, 2009 at 11:08 PM

I was thinking of Hispanic… Got to get to googling

Upstater85 on April 30, 2009 at 11:09 PM

Hey, isn’t Bill Clinton a lawyer?

Hmmmmm…

Slublog on April 30, 2009 at 10:30 PM

Game, set, match.

But what about Ginsberg (sp)?

Knucklehead on April 30, 2009 at 10:33 PM

One of these two seats (Souter or Ginsberg) is gonna go to either Billy Bubba or Hillary. I’m tellin’ ya. She didn’t take that piddly Secretary of State job so she could sit back and let BHO run the country into the dirt all by himself…she’s looking for power, and I can’t believe there wasn’t a deal of some sort so she’d get all she wanted. Just watch.

uncivilized on April 30, 2009 at 11:10 PM

msmveritas on April 30, 2009 at 11:05 PM

Oh I know, Roe vs. Wade is not going 2 being overturned anytime soon. I just think it is odd how Scalia and conservatives get portrayed as zealots about their supposed pro-life stances(who knows what Scalia really thinks?) while liberals like Ginsberg never get portrayed as zealots.

terryannonline on April 30, 2009 at 11:10 PM

Obama could Google LeGaL *snicker*

Upstater85 on April 30, 2009 at 11:11 PM

First Lesbian?

H-I-S-T-O-R-I-C

Upstater85 on April 30, 2009 at 11:04 PM

Napolatano is a dyke…the first lesbian as a face of the administration is soooooooo over.

SouthernGent on April 30, 2009 at 11:11 PM

“Bombshell” might be overstating it. The guy’s a leftist and always has been. Just because he’s a GHWB appointee, we feel like we’re losing something, but it’s Specter-redux.

My fear: Ginsberg will be considered a conservative compared to Souter’s replacement.

gemchick on April 30, 2009 at 11:11 PM

dickhead won’t appoint a woman

ErinF on April 30, 2009 at 11:11 PM

uncivilized on April 30, 2009 at 11:10 PM

Chelsea?

Upstater85 on April 30, 2009 at 11:11 PM

Arlen, who helped with getting Thomas, Roberts and Alito, may want to show some redeeming qualities through this process….

nemo239 on April 30, 2009 at 11:12 PM

I don’t know why I’m bothering with law school.

JohnJ on April 30, 2009 at 11:05 PM

You got that right, kid. Go into politics, where crime pays…

uncivilized on April 30, 2009 at 11:12 PM

d!ckhead won’t appoint a woman

ErinF on April 30, 2009 at 11:12 PM

SouthernGent on April 30, 2009 at 11:11 PM

What about first twink?

Upstater85 on April 30, 2009 at 11:12 PM

A non-lawyer.

baldilocks on April 30, 2009 at 11:13 PM

uncivilized on April 30, 2009 at 11:10 PM

I always assumed she was offered the VP slot in 2012, and Biden would decide not to run for “health reasons.” (Given his mouth, that’s likely no matter who the new VP would be).

Bubba is too lazy to go through the practice drilling of the “murder boards” on law. Probably hasn’t read constitutional law since law school. That’s why Miers was pulled. Couldn’t handle the practice questioning.

Wethal on April 30, 2009 at 11:13 PM

A non-lawyer.

baldilocks on April 30, 2009 at 11:13 PM

Community Organizer?

Upstater85 on April 30, 2009 at 11:13 PM

Chelsea?

Upstater85 on April 30, 2009 at 11:11 PM

Aaaaack…no!!

uncivilized on April 30, 2009 at 11:13 PM

If he was a few years younger, my money would be on Lawrence Tribe. But at 68 years old, Tribe doesn’t give the bang for the buck.

I’m willing to bet it is Cass Sunstein. Harvard/Harvard. University of Chicago boy. Very well respected. Clerked for Thurogood Marshall. Works for Obama already. Published up and down the pike. Hits all the liberal marks.

If it is Cass Sunstein, remember you heard it here first.

JohnGalt23 on April 30, 2009 at 11:14 PM

Aaaaack…no!!

uncivilized on April 30, 2009 at 11:13 PM

Hey, she’s young enough to be in there for decades.

Upstater85 on April 30, 2009 at 11:14 PM

The Souter nomination was screwed up because Bush had to find a nominee who could be approved by the democrat-controlled senate. W did well because he got to work with w republican-controlled senate. When Republicans don’t get elected, we get liberal judges. it’s that simple.

JohnJ on April 30, 2009 at 11:14 PM

A non-lawyer.

baldilocks on April 30, 2009 at 11:13 PM

Yeah, that is not very likely.

terryannonline on April 30, 2009 at 11:15 PM

uncivilized on April 30, 2009 at 11:10 PM

I’ve been saying that since Hillary lost the primary. She made the deal when she promised to campaign for Barry.

How long before she steps down and maybe Bubba becomes Secretary of State?

Knucklehead on April 30, 2009 at 11:15 PM

Wethal on April 30, 2009 at 11:13 PM

Yeah, but remember who we’re talking about here…if ever there was a Bubba-friendly environment, this Congress is it.

uncivilized on April 30, 2009 at 11:16 PM

When Republicans don’t get elected, we get liberal judges. it’s that simple.

So, elections have consequences, do they?

ErinF on April 30, 2009 at 11:16 PM

If it is Cass Sunstein, remember you heard it here first.

JohnGalt23 on April 30, 2009 at 11:14 PM

He’s been shacked up with philosopher Martha Nussbaum for some time. Could be fun to have the first cohabiting nominee and whether that would matter.

Wethal on April 30, 2009 at 11:16 PM

Yeah, that is not very likely.

terryannonline on April 30, 2009 at 11:15 PM

With Obama I actually think it would be more likely.

Upstater85 on April 30, 2009 at 11:16 PM

Coming soon: the “Law Clerks of Justice William J. Clinton 2010 swimsuit calendar.”

Ted Torgerson on April 30, 2009 at 11:17 PM

I’m going to toss in my guess… it will be a woman and she’ll be black and the complete oposite judical philosophy of Janice Rodgers Brown.

myrenovations on April 30, 2009 at 11:17 PM

SouthernGent on April 30, 2009 at 11:11 PM

You don’t know that. In other news, she probably is.

LeBron on April 30, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Ted Torgerson on April 30, 2009 at 11:17 PM

Featuring all your favorite Chubbies… and Meghan McCain.

Upstater85 on April 30, 2009 at 11:18 PM

If it were Thomas or Alito retiring itd be a different story, but as it is I don’t see any problem.

Ryan Gandy on April 30, 2009 at 11:18 PM

With Obama I actually think it would be more likely.

Upstater85 on April 30, 2009 at 11:16 PM

Dude Obama is a Harvard Law graduate, why would it more likely?

terryannonline on April 30, 2009 at 11:19 PM

C’mon, it gets sickening how the coverage is already about what label or group the nominee will come from. It feels like the same MSNBC coverage of the Democrat primaries. Let’s bring people into the tent of the informed.

nemo239 on April 30, 2009 at 11:19 PM

Caroline Kennedy. Rested and ready for revenge, bitches.

Marcus on April 30, 2009 at 11:19 PM

How long before she steps down and maybe Bubba becomes Secretary of State?

Knucklehead on April 30, 2009 at 11:15 PM

Obama doesn’t want to share the limelight. At least not yet. He made Hillary SoS, and then created all the special envoys to take away a lot of her authority. Gave the UN ambassador cabinet status so she didn’t have to report to Hillary.

Bubba is a huge attention hog. The One doesn’t like competition.

Wethal on April 30, 2009 at 11:19 PM

Bambi will appoint himself.

The man can do it ALL!

PackerBronco on April 30, 2009 at 10:55 PM

There it is. lol

baldilocks on April 30, 2009 at 11:19 PM

Ryan Gandy on April 30, 2009 at 11:18 PM

That’s what I’m thinking. Kind of like Specter finally coming out of the closet…it’s not like we could count on him, anyway. It’s just that we’re likely to get something much, much worse in this case.

uncivilized on April 30, 2009 at 11:20 PM

Dude Obama is a Harvard Law graduate, why would it more likely?

terryannonline on April 30, 2009 at 11:19 PM

And what exactly did he do with his degree? Community Organizing! That’s the stuff he’s made of. His bread and butter.

Upstater85 on April 30, 2009 at 11:20 PM

Supreme Court Justice Hillary Clinton

borg on April 30, 2009 at 11:21 PM

Somewhat off topic but everyone keeps making out that the Specter switch is some disaster; but before, the BEST we could hope for in PA was Specter (Toomey can’t win) now the WORST that can happen is Specter. Even in the Dem caucus, Specter will be less liberal than whoever would have won a Dem primary.

I would like to see Rick Santorum come back and run against Specter especially if Specter has been voting to confirm the kind of left-wing judges I expect Obama to be nominating. Then we may really make some progress in the Senate.

KW64 on April 30, 2009 at 11:22 PM

A non-lawyer.

baldilocks on April 30, 2009 at 11:13 PM

Yeah, that is not very likely.

terryannonline on April 30, 2009 at 11:15 PM

Think about the last hundred days and measure each day against the ‘likely’ yardstick.

baldilocks on April 30, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Supreme Court Justice Hillary Clinton

borg on April 30, 2009 at 11:21 PM

Hillary is too moderate. He’ll nominate someone that believes the Constitution is un-Constitutional.

Upstater85 on April 30, 2009 at 11:23 PM

That’s not out of the realm of possibility.

CP on April 30, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Look, Hillary’s not going to be the nominee. That’s just stupid. It’s going to be a federal appeals court judge. My bet? “Sonia Sotomayor, 54, a judge on the 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, which is based in New York. She was appointed to the appeals court by Clinton in 1997. She became the first Hispanic federal judge in New York in 1991 when she was appointed to the district court by President George H.W. Bush. A legal “centrist”, she made headlines in 1995 with an order preventing Major League Baseball from using replacement players, thus ending the nearly year-long strike.”

JohnJ on April 30, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Here’s the explanation, from Professor Michael Dorf of Cornell Law School at his excellent blog, Dorf on Law, written two days ago before Souter’s retirement was in play:

Does Arlen Specter’s defection from R to D strengthen the President’s hand in Congress? Perhaps overall but not on judicial appointments because breaking (the equivalent of) a filibuster in the Senate Judiciary Committee requires the consent of at least one member of the minority. Before today, Specter was likely to be that one Republican. Now what?

Oooh, a lovely tidbit from Legal Insurrection via Instapundit. Now the RINO who would have to cave in judiciary is Lindsay Graham.

Wethal on April 30, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Dude Obama is a Harvard Law graduate, why would it more likely?

terryannonline on April 30, 2009 at 11:19 PM

His resume has nothing to do with whether he would put a non-lawyer on the bench or not. His propensity to break the rules–written or unwritten–is the key to trying to predict his moves.

baldilocks on April 30, 2009 at 11:26 PM

Supreme Court Justice Hillary Clinton

borg on April 30, 2009 at 11:21 PM

Yep, yep and yep. And I think I can live with that. I’m just a afraid he’ll pick someone out the 9th Circuit. Isn’t that where all the radical judges are? The ones threatening to overturn Prop 8?

Knucklehead on April 30, 2009 at 11:26 PM

The Obamessiah will pick the first bisexual, blind, wiccan, Hispanic Justice.

Speedwagon82 on April 30, 2009 at 11:26 PM

How about Caroline Kennedy I hear she’s looking for a new gig now. I thought about black lesbians but the other O has too much money in TV to give it up. But maybe Donna Brazile would try out or Anita Hill. The only good point is that it’s a liberal judge who’s resigning. Once Souter’s off the Court his village could use eminent domain to turn his property into the town outhouse pay toilet facility.

eaglewingz08 on April 30, 2009 at 11:26 PM

JohnJ on April 30, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Good guess. Hispanic. Woman. And since Bush41 put her on the federal bench, how can she be too liberal? Enough RINOs would vote for her.

Wethal on April 30, 2009 at 11:27 PM

baldilocks on April 30, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Actually, I think Obama has mostly done what he promised. I don’t think he does something that’s unpredictable. He said he was going 2 close down Gitmo, he did. He said he was going suck up the Europeans, he did. He said he was allocate government 2 for stem cell research, he did. During the campaign he said he wanted to spend on “infrastructure,” he has spent like crazy. No surprised really.

terryannonline on April 30, 2009 at 11:27 PM

beancounter on April 30, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Count to 10 on April 30, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Yeah, well. I don’t know you two, but you’re both nuts. The Clenis appointed the single worst SCOTUS appointee ever – Lani Guinier. Racist, Marxist nutcase.

O’Bonehead will look far and wide for another black radical, but he can’t do much worse than that.

Jaibones on April 30, 2009 at 11:27 PM

I thought Hillary would be kicked to SCOTUS, but this is too soon. I expect a nationwide American Idol, with leftist think tanks everywhere complimented by the consideration giving Obama adulations back in return. Ultimately, Rahm Emanuel will put in an absolute yes person, someone like LBJ’s Abe Fortas.

Mark30339 on April 30, 2009 at 11:27 PM

Anita Hill???? O would be just obnoxious enough to ask her.

baldilocks on April 30, 2009 at 11:28 PM

Knucklehead on April 30, 2009 at 11:26 PM

No, it’s the CA Supreme Court o Prop 8. The Ninth Circus is still bad, but surprisingly just ruled that the 2d Amendment applies to state and local governments, too. Heller only applied it to DC, which is federal.

Wethal on April 30, 2009 at 11:28 PM

Wethal on April 30, 2009 at 11:28 PM

***Face Palm***

Knucklehead on April 30, 2009 at 11:31 PM

See the link below through instapundit.com. Premise is that Specter jumping ship makes it more difficult at least relative to Judiciary for the Dems to have their way like they will on most everything else through unavilability of the filibuster. Special kudos to Joe Genius Biden noted.

churchill995 on April 30, 2009 at 11:34 PM

If it is Cass Sunstein, remember you heard it here first.

JohnGalt23 on April 30, 2009 at 11:14 PM

He’s on my shortest of short lists. But he’s a white male. I suppose Obama has all the political capital he needs, and using some of it here means the next seats (Ginsburg and Stevens, both this term) will be dedicated to lesbian, African, Marxist, aboriginal, transgendered, whatever.

Still, all this does is keep radicals on the court longer. He won’t be appointing replacements for any of the conservatives, barring ill health. These three are all bona fide leftists.

Jaibones on April 30, 2009 at 11:34 PM

terryannonline on April 30, 2009 at 11:27 PM

True…except for swooping over NYC in Scare Force One like the Witchking of Angmar swooping over Minas Tirith. That was totally unxexpected.

baldilocks on April 30, 2009 at 11:34 PM

This is a great opportunity! I just got a box of 50 pocket sized Constitutions and Declarations of Independence from the Heritage Foundation (They are great!). It was only $25 and I can’t wait to give them out as gifts on the 4th of July or during the nomination process or any other time. It is information that cannot be argued about. Facts are stubborn things.

nemo239 on April 30, 2009 at 11:35 PM

Oh boy. This could be the start of three Supreme Court vacancies Obama gets to fill. That’s scary stuff.

SoulGlo on April 30, 2009 at 11:35 PM

Harriet Miers

Speakup on April 30, 2009 at 11:35 PM

I hope whoever it is bites Obama in the ass as hard as Souter did Bush.

Rocks on April 30, 2009 at 11:35 PM

Jaibones on April 30, 2009 at 11:27 PM

You know, people might actually take your opinions seriously if you had your facts straight.

Lani Guinier was never nominated to SCOTUS. Bill Clinton nominated her to be an Assistant AG.

Do your homework.

JohnGalt23 on April 30, 2009 at 11:36 PM

terryannonline on April 30, 2009 at 11:10 PM

I agree with you completely, the only zealots are the ones at the right end. Everyone else is just some variation of mainstream. The media has managed to control discussion on this topic since Roe was decided. Amazing though that they haven’t really managed to persuade the bulk of the public that abortion is a moral choice. Still it is 55-60 oppose and much higher on late term.

I find Roe to be an abomination that has divided this country ever after. That said, I don’t believe it will be overturned. It’s funny how the media and Dems frame the argument that the right wants to impose their views on others. Didn’t Obama do that by overturning every safeguard Bush signed? Obama owes the abortion industry for his election, there’s more to come of his imposing his zealous views on the country. You’ll never hear the MSM say that though.

msmveritas on April 30, 2009 at 11:36 PM

Knucklehead on April 30, 2009 at 11:31 PM

The 9th Circus did good for once. I heard about this the other day while I was buying ammo (gun store gossip).

baldilocks on April 30, 2009 at 11:36 PM

churchill995 on April 30, 2009 at 11:34 PM

Problem is whether Graham or Grassley would be squish enough to be “bipartisan” and be that minority vote.

Wethal on April 30, 2009 at 11:37 PM

Settle down fellow liberty loving, Constitution loving real Americans.So far-zero sum.
With Souter all that will happen is TOTUS will replace one of them with another one of them.

Amendment X on April 30, 2009 at 11:37 PM

baldilocks on April 30, 2009 at 11:36 PM

AOSHQ had a post on how the MSM has not really reported this. You can be sure if the 9th C had gone the other way, it would have been big news.

Wethal on April 30, 2009 at 11:39 PM

Harriet Miers

Speakup on April 30, 2009 at 11:35 PM

Now that’s funny.

I know funny, and that’s funny.

JohnGalt23 on April 30, 2009 at 11:39 PM

Amendment X on April 30, 2009 at 11:37 PM

As noted above, the successor won’t be 69 years of age.

churchill995 on April 30, 2009 at 11:39 PM

Has anybody suggested Barbara Streisand or Woopy Goldberg yet?

neuquenguy on April 30, 2009 at 11:40 PM

SoulGlo on April 30, 2009 at 11:35 PM

Stevens might have to be carried out feet first. He is old, but going strong. He spends as much time as possible in FL, and can communicate by phone and email with the clerks.

Wethal on April 30, 2009 at 11:41 PM