People’s list of 100 most beautiful includes … Geithner?

posted at 4:45 pm on April 29, 2009 by Allahpundit

Mind you, this is the guy about whom I once wrote, “he has the high forehead and squirrelly look of a vintage comic-book villain.” Dude, seriously. No disrespect, but … no.

Well, maybe a little disrespect.

Michelle Obama, who has achieved celebrity status and has wowed the world as a fashion icon, made the list for the first time.

“I had a father and a brother who thought I was beautiful, and they made me feel that way every single day,” Obama told the magazine…

Also included in a “Barack’s Beauties” section were White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel, Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner and others.

Weasel Zippers has the only photo you need. Michelle O making the list was a given — I’m reasonably sure Laura Bush made it too once or twice — and I’ve been told by more than one woman that Emanuel has the raw animal magnetism that only a profane male ex-ballerina can project. But TurboTax Tim? What’s the appeal, ladies? Does his tax dodging give him a certain rebel derring-do? Does his deer-in-the-headlights confusion when answering questions about TARP make you want to mother him or something? Help me out.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

These people and their media are so pathetic…this months Washingtonian magazine has blurry picture of Obama on the cover saying ‘our HOT new neighbor’ is one of the best reasons to live in the area…all you can do is be amazed and cancel subscriptions…

DCJeff on April 29, 2009 at 5:38 PM

If Geithner is one of the 100 most beautiful people then I’m the top male supermodel of the world!

Obviously it was lefty hippie women that voted as they don’t vote for strong and good looking men as they are intimidated by them!

Liberty or Death on April 29, 2009 at 5:39 PM

He looks like a leprechaun… Or maybe a leprechaun crossed with a hobit.

jr.ewing.78 on April 29, 2009 at 4:49 PM

Hahaha. That’s what I always think when I see Geithner: evil leprechaun.

Rahm Emanuel is married? To a woman? I always assumed he was gay.

AZCoyote on April 29, 2009 at 5:39 PM

Rahm Emanuel is married? To a woman? I always assumed he was gay.
AZCoyote on April 29, 2009 at 5:39 PM

LOL…yeah, I think he looks like a gay gangster…

DCJeff on April 29, 2009 at 5:41 PM

No! Not People magazine! They can’t be another of the liberal biased MSM!

Now where will I go for bias-free reporting on who’s tummy-tuck looks more natural?

Scrappy on April 29, 2009 at 5:43 PM

LOL @ you have a subscription to People Magazine for 20+ years. Did you live in a dentist’s office waiting room?

Proud Rino on April 29, 2009 at 5:15 PM

Ha-ha! It does look funny when you put it like that. Started subscribing when I was working in public relations and kept subscribing afterward because I liked their personal interest stories. When they switched formats to all-celebrities-all-the-time, my interest waned. There wasn’t a lot on the internet then, either.

jix on April 29, 2009 at 5:48 PM

I don’t see the attraction, he looks to me like a guy who can’t pass a mirror without checking his hair.

scalleywag on April 29, 2009 at 5:48 PM

I wouldn’t do the Tax Cheat if he was the last guy on Earth. He looks and acts like a rat.

Brat4life on April 29, 2009 at 5:52 PM

They happened to catch him right after he pulled his head out of his azz. They thought it was makeup. The rest is history.

His head is currently returned up his azz, where it belongs. It may be weeks before his mother stops laughing.

Griz on April 29, 2009 at 5:53 PM

But TurboTax Tim? What’s the appeal, ladies?

The real outrage is that Kade did not make the list! Unbelievable. /

conservative pilgrim on April 29, 2009 at 5:56 PM

People has consistently ignored the sexiest, most gorgeous men on tv in their most beautiful edition for the past 4 years. To my knowledge, none of the men from The Unit have ever been selected, so the whole thing is a joke IMHO. But I know why though. They portray manly men and the show portrays the military in a mostly positive way, so that makes them unwelcome to the likes of People rag mag.

Selecting MO & other Obama-ites makes them even more of a joke.

macblanegirl on April 29, 2009 at 6:01 PM

Does not anyone else think Michelle is uglier than a bucket full of a$$holes?

Wyznowski on April 29, 2009 at 6:05 PM

Rahm Emanuel is married? To a woman? I always assumed he was gay.

AZCoyote on April 29, 2009 at 5:39 PM

According to the HillBuzz guys of Chicago, Rahm has a well-kept “secret,” although he is married to a woman.

conservative pilgrim on April 29, 2009 at 6:05 PM

Orwellian newspeak: Ugly as homemade sin is Obeautiful in ObamAmerica.

RandyChandler on April 29, 2009 at 6:06 PM

On Geithner? I have one word. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

On Rahm? No freakin way. He has those dark circles under his eyes…and looks like walking death. He reminds me of Grima Wormtongue, from Lord of the Rings. A sniveling, conniving lil weasle. But that pretty much describes Reid, Pelosi, Schumer, Dodd, and Franks….doesn’t it? LOL

capejasmine on April 29, 2009 at 6:06 PM

I thought her Inauguration suit was horrible!! Also the white ball gown reminded me of my great aunt’s curtains!

Tim Geitner aka Cornholio – that is rich!

catlady on April 29, 2009 at 6:08 PM

conservative pilgrim on April 29, 2009 at 6:05 PM

Seriously, are you trying to ruin my Rham in an eye patch bipartisan fantasy?

I can get past his ballerina stuff, but not the gay crusing rumors.

myrenovations on April 29, 2009 at 6:09 PM

WTF?!?!

RobCon on April 29, 2009 at 6:12 PM

Yep…no liberal bias.

/sarc

do these mags get paid by the DNC???

Jamson64 on April 29, 2009 at 6:14 PM

I can’t really argue with Christina Applegate, but Michelle Obermann? Give me a break.

I think they saw the picture of Rham in Ballet Tights and figured this would be a good time to pander to the gay male community.

PappaMac on April 29, 2009 at 6:14 PM

Oh, Ed, you are a riot!

The CJ Political Report on April 29, 2009 at 6:15 PM

As a girl, no, just no.

Liam Neeson, yes. Benjamin Netanyahu, yes. Geithner? No way. Absolutely not.

mjk on April 29, 2009 at 6:15 PM

Who came up with this list, I mean other than Chris Matthews?

Star20 on April 29, 2009 at 6:17 PM

Who came up with this list, I mean other than Chris Matthews?

Star20 on April 29, 2009 at 6:17 PM

ROFLMAO!!! No leg tingles, but probably some pretty strong leg cramps. Centerfold of Geithner over his bed? ;)

capejasmine on April 29, 2009 at 6:21 PM

“If I had a dog that looked like Timothy Geithner I’d shave his *ss and make him walk backwards.

kg598301 on April 29, 2009 at 5:37 PM”

Dude – you owe me a new keyboard!!

Sam Adams on April 29, 2009 at 6:22 PM

I’m surprised Soros didn’t make the cut.

I don’t get it either. Clearly pandering. Geithner and Emmanuel clearly both suffer from short man’s disease. That said, I like big men. I’m 5’9 and would use them both as drink stands.

JAM on April 29, 2009 at 6:23 PM

Geithner looks like a deranged elf. Obama’s wife looks like a guy in ill-fitting drag.

Sign of the Dollar on April 29, 2009 at 6:24 PM

People never really comes up with the right type of man for these things. It’s usually the obvious ones, Pitt, Cruise, etc. I’d love to see someone who seemed more natural, a big, burly, teddy bear type, you know, one who wouldn’t be caught dead wearing makeup.

scalleywag on April 29, 2009 at 6:26 PM

Some women find the real Spock sexy or beautiful or something. Richard Ramirez and Ted Bundy had numerous marriage proposals even after their crimes were known.

Taste has no boundries.

FireBlogger on April 29, 2009 at 6:31 PM

What more proof do you need of how corrupt our media is? They even have to insist one the ugliest MoFos in Washington (or anywhere for that matter) is one of the 100 most beautiful people. If he’s one of the top 100 then I am no lower than #5! What a farking joke. How stupid do they think the American people are?

TheBigOldDog on April 29, 2009 at 6:39 PM

FireBlogger on April 29, 2009 at 6:31 PM

Bundy is a good looking guy which helped him be such a prolific killer. If Geitner came up to a woman in the dark she’d flee in terror!

TheBigOldDog on April 29, 2009 at 6:42 PM

Seriously, are you trying to ruin my Rham in an eye patch bipartisan fantasy?

I can get past his ballerina stuff, but not the gay crusing rumors.

myrenovations on April 29, 2009 at 6:09 PM

From what I hear, Rahm is definitely into bi-partisanship. But this could be hearsay…

conservative pilgrim on April 29, 2009 at 6:43 PM

Geithner looks like a deranged elf.

Sign of the Dollar on April 29, 2009 at 6:24 PM

That’s exactly what that ugly mofo looks like. An evil elf from one of the claymation/stop-motion holiday specials about Rudolph and the good elf who wants to be a dentist.

TheBigOldDog on April 29, 2009 at 6:45 PM

C’mon I just ate…and I am cooking dinner.

There, I am gonna see that stupid face on my chicken breast. BTW listening to Mark Levin…man o man how in the world can he keep screaming like that and not lose his voice? Wow!

ProudPalinFan on April 29, 2009 at 6:46 PM

Oh wait, I know what it is. People must be looking for a little TRAP money!

TheBigOldDog on April 29, 2009 at 6:46 PM

Wyznowski:
Yea; I agree. Looks like a bucket of refuse from a dog walk.

Cybergeezer on April 29, 2009 at 6:47 PM

“Barack’s Beauties” … hmmm … first two things that popped into my head …

1. ‘Beauties’ typically refers to women, but they named only men. (Men are typically refered to as ‘beaus’.) Freudian? Barack’s men are weak? Frail? Harmless?

2. Bill Clinton’s Memorial Library and Massage Parlor will be adding a new wing: “Barack’s Beauties”. $10 cover and don’t forget to tip your waitress!

Tell me I’m not the only one…

Onus on April 29, 2009 at 6:48 PM

Ha, ha, I’m thinking TARP and type TRAP which is what TARP really is, a big government trap, like a jar filled with goodies and the greedy monkeys stick their whole hand in and grab a hand full. With their hand full, they can’t get it out of the jar but they never drop the goodies to free themselves. They just keep trying in vein to pull their full hand out.

TheBigOldDog on April 29, 2009 at 6:49 PM

conservative pilgrim on April 29, 2009 at 6:43 PM

Oh well, now I will have to come up with another person to name if I should ever be forced to answer, “If you had to get naughty with a Democrat, who would it be?”

myrenovations on April 29, 2009 at 6:50 PM

I looked up “skank” in the dictionary; No definition, just a picture of Michelle.

Cybergeezer on April 29, 2009 at 6:52 PM

And to think these uneducated, ignorant, unwashed slobs are occupying the White House; I’m glad I got my White House tour years ago. They’ll have to tent the place after they leave.

Cybergeezer on April 29, 2009 at 6:56 PM

Cybergeezer – racist much? Took a quick gander at some of your masterworks and now I need a shower. FYI – you’re not helping. In fact what you are doing is the opposite of help. This forum is for thoughtful discourse, parody, hyperbole and yes, even namecalling, but it is NOT a forum for mindless hate as in calling Michelle a ‘skank’ and saying we’ll have to fumigate after the Obamas leave the White House.

Am I wrong folks?

Onus on April 29, 2009 at 7:14 PM

Am I wrong folks?

Onus on April 29, 2009 at 7:14 PM

There are only two hall monitors on this site and last I heard you ain’t one of them.

MB4 on April 29, 2009 at 7:26 PM

Rahmbo looks like he’d smell, so pass there.

Geithner? He’s coyote ugly.

ProudinNC on April 29, 2009 at 8:11 PM

scalleywag on April 29, 2009 at 6:26 PM

Like Randall “Tex” Cobb?

ArkCon on April 29, 2009 at 8:23 PM

Fivehead Geithner has a face only a mother, or a politically-connected banker, could love.

Rae on April 29, 2009 at 8:36 PM

Onus on April 29, 2009 at 7:14 PM

You’re not wrong Onus.

macblanegirl on April 29, 2009 at 8:37 PM

I wish the MSM would stop this insane Michele-Obama-is-a-fashion-icon meme.

Urban Infidel on April 29, 2009 at 9:07 PM

roflmao, seriously, i’m on another planet. these can’t be brained intelligent humans that I’m sharing this planet with, it’s just not possible.

Midas on April 29, 2009 at 9:25 PM

kg598301 on April 29, 2009 at 5:37 PM”

Dude – you owe me a new keyboard!!

Sam Adams on April 29, 2009 at 6:22 PM

Ha ha, well if it helps I’m a “dudette” so that is a woman’s opinion. Sorry it was crude but I’m getting really tired of being told that I can’t trust my own 2 eyes. I sees what I sees.

Beauty is subjective to some degree as there is such a thing as inner & outer beauty. But Geithner has neither, he is just butt-ugly. Inside & out.

kg598301 on April 29, 2009 at 9:27 PM

Weasel Zippers has the only photo you need.

OMG – my drink came up and out my nose on that one.

Same nose… same forehead. Frigging hilarious.

UltimateBob on April 29, 2009 at 11:00 PM

“If you had to get naughty with a Democrat, who would it be?”

myrenovations on April 29, 2009 at 6:50 PM

It depends. Does “naughty” mean I can use whips and chains on them?

Sign of the Dollar on April 29, 2009 at 11:14 PM

Tim Geithner….Rachel Maddow look-a-like.

gary fouse on April 29, 2009 at 11:34 PM

I’m pretty sure Rahm was one of those guys that “experimented” in college and is still experimenting.

Flyboy on April 30, 2009 at 2:59 AM

Orwellian newspeak: Ugly as homemade sin is Obeautiful in ObamAmerica.

RandyChandler on April 29, 2009 at 6:06 PM

My grandmother used to say ugly as homemade soap. They have to smoking crack to say that Tim is good looking. Now Michelle is better looking than she was due to a makeover, but I would just call her pretty, not beautiful. The women who call Obama hot? He is a scrawny, girly type of guy.

TXMomof3 on April 30, 2009 at 9:07 AM

WTF.
They shouldn’t forget Biden, or Hillary. Hell, put his whole cabinet in the mag.

I might have to skip this issue, just like I do every week:(

la.rt.wngr on April 30, 2009 at 10:18 AM

OMG, I’m outraged! Why didn’t Eliot Spitzer make the list? He was totally robbed!

Laura722 on April 30, 2009 at 6:38 PM

Does his deer-in-the-headlights confusion when answering questions about TARP make you want to smother him or something? Help me out.

There – just did!

(Kidding, kidding, of course. ;-)

RD on April 30, 2009 at 10:31 PM