Open thread: Super-president to celebrate himself with press conference

posted at 7:28 pm on April 29, 2009 by Allahpundit

8 p.m. ET, all around the dial. A toast to 100 days of bloggy goodness, my friends. Traffic is up, Rush’s ratings are soaring, and FNC owns every time slot from morning til late night. Sure, America’s on the fast track to economic ruin, but the man’s a gold mine for conservative media. (And not-so-conservative media.) Your must-read while we’re waiting for tonight’s snoozer to begin is the AP daring to call The One on his mind-blowing lie that the crippling deficits to come aren’t really his fault. Quote:

Congress controls the purse strings, not the president, and it was under Democratic control for Obama’s last two years as Illinois senator. Obama supported the emergency bailout package in President George W. Bush’s final months — a package Democratic leaders wanted to make bigger…

Still, his response to the crisis goes well beyond “one-time charges.”

He’s persuaded Congress to expand children’s health insurance, education spending, health information technology and more. He’s moving ahead on a variety of big-ticket items on health care, the environment, energy and transportation that, if achieved, will be more enduring than bank bailouts and aid for homeowners.

Christopher Buckley is, nevertheless, “delighted” at what he’s seen so far, notwithstanding the fact that he seems to disagree with most of The One’s policies. There’s no underestimating the value of “swagga,” I guess. To get yourself in the mood for what’s to come, enjoy video at Gateway Pundit of St. Louis tea partiers greeting Obama before his town hall today. No wonder he was cranky.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 5 6 7 8

You must be one of those people who think that the only way black people can advance anywhere in the world is because they’re black. Or is just black people you don’t agree with?

Nonfactor on April 29, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Where did you ever get that idea……

……… example, please, before you make a sweeping judgement about what I do or do not think.

Seven Percent Solution on April 29, 2009 at 9:04 PM

I don’t know which is worse, Obama or “American Idol.”

Pelayo on April 29, 2009 at 9:04 PM

“Umbilical cord” is probably a bit less graphic in some ways than my husband talking about these companies being on the “government tit.”

marybel on April 29, 2009 at 9:05 PM

theeyeman3410,

You bet…many pissed off people in NY right about now…

jerrytbg on April 29, 2009 at 9:06 PM

‘Lord Chancellor, did I deliver the speech well ?’ ‘Very well indeed, sir,’ was the enthusiastic answer. ‘I am glad of that,’ replied the king; ‘for there was nothing in it.’

King George III

Limerick on April 29, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Cool to see all the questions that were not asked. You guys I see have the nuts that those twerps sitting down don’t. Plus, you betcha dials will turn to FOX for analysis.

ProudPalinFan on April 29, 2009 at 9:06 PM

RightWinged on April 29, 2009 at 8:56 PM

This is the type of comedy I love about right-wing blogs. Are Democrats dangerously inept or are they so competent as to destroy America? It’s a question that can never be sufficiently answered.

Nonfactor on April 29, 2009 at 9:07 PM

Geesus! I’ll never get this crap off my TV screen.

Cybergeezer on April 29, 2009 at 9:08 PM

onczar on April 29, 2009 at 8:49 PM

Ramblin rose

Beto Ochoa on April 29, 2009 at 8:48 PM

Darn-it! Now Neil Diamond will be singing in my head all evening.

Limerick on April 29, 2009 at 8:49 PM

Hell, I’m old. I’ve been humming Dean Martin.

IrishEi on April 29, 2009 at 9:08 PM

Nonfactor on April 29, 2009 at 9:07 PM

Inept.
Demolition takes little skill.

carbon_footprint on April 29, 2009 at 9:08 PM

ProudPalinFan on April 29, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Just as soon as Lie to Me ended.=)

canditaylor68 on April 29, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Hey I just saw on that clip that melting hag that is one of the blogger’s favourite. Still on that 1st row and still as scary as evah.

Yeah conservatives are better lookin’.

ProudPalinFan on April 29, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Seven Percent Solution on April 29, 2009 at 9:01 PM

That was a summary of the press conference, wasn’t it?

lorien1973 on April 29, 2009 at 9:11 PM

OK, tv back on now that Obama’s off. BOR cites the Churchill didn’t torture bit and says in fact GB has a VERY harsh interrogation program and it wasn’t the best country to cite.

Well, Bill does not see the true essence of Obama. Obama invoked Churchill to make himself seem Churchillian and more, make Bush the unChurchill. Facts have nothing to do with it.

Ah, Dick Morris thinks Obama’s abortion answer will hurt him (with his supporters) since apparently he used a phrase like (or exactly) “right to life”.

KittyLowrey on April 29, 2009 at 9:11 PM

I think that AP link deserves its own thread.

deidre on April 29, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Now everyone remember, our President said: “Wash your hands and inflate your tires”. Can you repeat that? Do you think you will be able to remember it?

mr.blacksheep on April 29, 2009 at 9:13 PM

King George III

Limerick on April 29, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Long ago, England was ruled by a king named Canute. Like many leaders and men of power, Canute was surrounded by people who were always praising him. Every time he walked into a room, the flattery began.

“You are the greatest man that ever lived,” one would say.

“O king, there can never be another as mighty as you,” another would insist.

“Your highness, there is nothing you cannot do,” someone would smile.

“Great Canute, you are the monarch of all,” another would sing. “Nothing in this world dares to disobey you.”

The king was a man of sense, and he grew tired of hearing such foolish speeches.

One day he was walking by the seashore, and his officers and courtiers were with him, praising him as usual. Canute decided to teach them a lesson.

“So you say I am the greatest man in the world?” he asked them.

“O king,” they cried, “there never has been anyone as mighty as you, and there never be anyone so great, ever again!”

“And you say all things obey me?” Canute asked.

“Absolutely!” they said. “The world bows before you, and gives you honor.”

“I see,” the king answered. “In that case, bring me my chair, and we will go down to the water.”

“At once, your majesty!” They scrambled to carry his royal chair over the sands.

“Bring it closer to the sea,” Canute called. “Put it right here, right at the water’s edge.” He sat down and surveyed the ocean before him. “I notice the tide is coming in. Do you think it will stop if I give the command?”

His officers were puzzled, but they did not dare say no. “Give the order, O great king, and it will obey,” one of then assured him.

“Very well. Sea,” cried Canute, “I command you to come no further! Waves, stop your rolling!. Surf, stop your pounding! Do not dare touch my feet!”

He waited a moment, quietly, and a tiny wave rushed up the sand and lapped at his feet.

“How dare you!” Canute shouted. “Ocean, turn back now! I have ordered you to retreat before me, and now you must obey! Go back!”

And in answer another wave swept forward and curled around the king’s feet. The tide came in, just as it always did. The water rose higher and higher. It came up around the king’s chair, and wet not only his feet, but also his robe. His officers stood before him, alarmed, and wondering whether he was not mad.

“Well, my friends,” Canute said, “it seems I do not have quite so much power as you would have me believe. Perhaps you have learned something today. Perhaps now you will remember there is only one King who is all-powerful, and it is he who rules the sea, and holds the ocean in the hollow of his hand. I suggest you reserve your praises for him.”

The royal officers and courtiers hung their heads and looked foolish. And some say Canute took off his crown soon afterward, and never wore it again.
- The Book of Virtues

Barack Obama, I “knew” King Canute, King Canute was a “friend” of mine, and Barack Obama, you are no King Canute!

MB4 on April 29, 2009 at 9:13 PM

FNC owns every time slot of boring cable news watched by ‘tards from morning til late night.

Lol, most liberals are teaching university courses to your clueless children, making awesome films, writing white papers for hESCR research funding or watching Jon Stewart and South Park and SNL.
hahaha!

strangelet on April 29, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Nonfactor on April 29, 2009 at 9:07 PM

Yeah, similar to the conundrum of whether Booosh was a moronic idiot or so diabolically clever he could plan the destruction of the WTC and nobody would find out.

mr.blacksheep on April 29, 2009 at 9:15 PM

He hates waterboarding but is for abortion – Hucking Fypocrite. Even an non-believer like me can find many reasons to be against abortion.

I value my skin; I am for these so called harsh interrogations. We need a real Jack Bauer.

Pelayo on April 29, 2009 at 9:15 PM

Seven Percent Solution on April 29, 2009 at 8:50 PM

Nonfactor on April 29, 2009 at 9:02 PM

I’ve never seen anything to suggest that 7% Solution is a Democrat.

malclave on April 29, 2009 at 9:16 PM

That wasn’t me,” President Barack Obama said on his 100th day in office, disclaiming responsibility for the huge budget deficit waiting for him on Day One. It actually was him — and the other Democrats controlling Congress the previous two years — who shaped a budget so out of balance.

This from an AP story. Holy Smokes did BO piss on someone’s cornflakes?

canditaylor68 on April 29, 2009 at 9:16 PM

I bet he is laughing his ass off somewhere right about now: “See how I didn’t call on Faux News! F*cking Teabaggers!”

carbon_footprint on April 29, 2009 at 9:16 PM

The big question here is:

Did everyone remember to wash their hands?

therightwinger on April 29, 2009 at 9:19 PM

I’ll attempt to watch it. But if I stop, I could always come here and make a few bucks…

Liquor!!! Get your Liquor here!!!

FontanaConservative on April 29, 2009 at 9:20 PM

He hates waterboarding but is for abortion – Hucking Fypocrite.
Pelayo on April 29, 2009 at 9:15 PM

You copied my comment. :0)

Emily M. on April 29, 2009 at 9:20 PM

Oh my gosh, the AP story is something. Someone got brave enough to say the emporer has no clothes.

ORconservative on April 29, 2009 at 9:22 PM

most liberals are teaching university courses

like this.

Loxodonta on April 29, 2009 at 9:23 PM

There’s no underestimating the value of “swagga,” I guess.

Yup, he’s dreamy.
Just look.
Camelot, Part Deux.

strangelet on April 29, 2009 at 9:23 PM

Your just powerless hatahs.
You always become what you most despise.
You all turned into dKos.

strangelet on April 29, 2009 at 9:24 PM

Humbled…um..let me think. Can’t think of a thing. NEXT!

Sarjex on April 29, 2009 at 8:41 PM

Clearly his encounter with the Saudi King slipped his mind.

bigjmantx on April 29, 2009 at 9:24 PM

hahaha!

strangelet on April 29, 2009 at 9:14 PM

They tried to teach strange, but her IQ was 5 points too low.

Upstater85 on April 29, 2009 at 9:26 PM

hahaha!

strangelet on April 29, 2009 at 9:14 PM

They tried to teach strange, but her IQ was 5 points too low.

Upstater85 on April 29, 2009 at 9:26 PM

hahaha!

strangelet on April 29, 2009 at 9:14 PM

They tried to teach strange, but her IQ was 5 points too low.

Upstater85 on April 29, 2009 at 9:26 PM

Drudge says that Fox News was the only network news show that wasn’t given time for a question.

ladyingray on April 29, 2009 at 9:27 PM

Song of Myself (excerpt with edits)

Walt Whitman

I CELEBRATE myself, and sing myself, and listen to myself, and admire myself and revel in myself and just can’t get enough of myself.
And what I assume you shall assume or else,
For every atom belonging to you as good belongs to me so give.

I loafe, play golf and invite my soul,
I lean and loafe at my ease smoking a paper tube of summer grass.

My tongue, every atom of my blood, form’d from this soil, this air, this Kenya.
Born there of parents born here (and there) from parents the same, and their parents kind of the same except for the Muslim part,
I, now forty six years old in perfect health with the exception of that darned smoking habit begin, Hoping to cease not till the death of America’s prosperity. So too, Shut up, I explained.

Mason on April 29, 2009 at 9:27 PM

November 2,2010 elections

551 days or 13228 hours
Countdown until Obama leaves Office
1361 Days, 16 Hours, 32 Minutes, 03 Seconds.

canditaylor68 on April 29, 2009 at 9:27 PM

Emily M. on April 29, 2009 at 9:20 PM

Sorry, but there are too many comments to read every one. Something telepathic must be happening.

Pelayo on April 29, 2009 at 9:27 PM

They tried to teach strange, but her IQ was 5 points too low.

Upstater85 on April 29, 2009 at 9:26 PM

2 more times to make an emphasis? Naw… I’ll spare her.

Upstater85 on April 29, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Upstater85 on April 29, 2009 at 9:26 PM

You’re giving me deja vu all over again.

Loxodonta on April 29, 2009 at 9:29 PM

canditaylor68 on April 29, 2009 at 9:27 PM

Is that calculated to the election day or till the new swearing in?

Loxodonta on April 29, 2009 at 9:30 PM

I’ve never seen anything to suggest that 7% Solution is a Democrat.

malclave on April 29, 2009 at 9:16 PM

Now that…..

..…… is wit!

:O)

Seven Percent Solution on April 29, 2009 at 9:30 PM

sanctimoniously grotesque nightmare president / ofuckup enchants me less than my dog puking up his dinner then eating it again

Ris4victory on April 29, 2009 at 9:30 PM

You’re giving me deja vu all over again.

Loxodonta on April 29, 2009 at 9:29 PM

I know, I know, it’s an old line. But Strange needs to live by EVERY SINGLE one of her posts!

I have no respect for fakes. She probably got mediocre grades and dropped out of Uni her 3rd year.

Upstater85 on April 29, 2009 at 9:31 PM

Its truth, AllahP.
You are now officially dailyKos…….only much, much….muchmuchmuch smaller.
;)

strangelet on April 29, 2009 at 9:32 PM

I wonder if Amanda Carpenter read HotAir…I may have shamed us all.

Emily M. on April 29, 2009 at 9:32 PM

GAWD,the One is on all the time,America is in Dire Straights
and all the Obama-Bots want,is their,

Obama TV!

canopfor on April 29, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Hey Amanda..call me!

therightwinger on April 29, 2009 at 9:34 PM

OK, I think all of us can agree that to a large extent, the current administration is trying to keep our eyes off of the real problems. Plastic Press Conferences and Liberty Photo-ops. My question is, in our current age of blogging, is this tactic possible? Yes, you may be able to distract many voters, but what if you can’t distract the “21% GOP”ers?

Upstater85 on April 29, 2009 at 9:34 PM

Yup, he’s dreamy.
Just look.
Camelot, Part Deux.

strangelet on April 29, 2009 at 9:23 PM

You must be a very deprived chick, you poor empty head.

Schadenfreude on April 29, 2009 at 9:34 PM

A strange press conference indeed especially the press corps kneeling when Zero entered the room followed by Helen Thomas and David Gregory’s nauseating duet “It’s his airplane and he can fly if he wants to, fly if he wants to…”

viking01 on April 29, 2009 at 9:34 PM

DAMN.

Emily M. on April 29, 2009 at 9:34 PM

America Held Hostage by Hopey,

crap,that was Clinton! Oops!

canopfor on April 29, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Loxodonta on April 29, 2009 at 9:30 PM

Swearing in January 20,2013

There is this too.

and this

canditaylor68 on April 29, 2009 at 9:35 PM

“It’s his airplane and he can fly if he wants to, fly if he wants to…”

viking01 on April 29, 2009 at 9:34 PM

Nice

Upstater85 on April 29, 2009 at 9:35 PM

NYT pantywaist: Mr. President, may I say that your ball sack tastes enchanting tonight.

Chickyraptor on April 29, 2009 at 9:35 PM

canditaylor68 on April 29, 2009 at 9:27 PM

I’m calculating 1362 days until January 20, 2013.

Loxodonta on April 29, 2009 at 9:35 PM

We got a shoutout from the O’ Reilly show…kudos Ed/Allah! Posters ROCK!

ProudPalinFan on April 29, 2009 at 9:36 PM

Loxodonta on April 29, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Time zone differences,maybe. I dont know.

canditaylor68 on April 29, 2009 at 9:38 PM

canditaylor68 on April 29, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Sorry, I mixed up the earlier number of days you posted.

I nac eb dylsexic.

Loxodonta on April 29, 2009 at 9:38 PM

I just got back from church. It sounds like I didn’t miss a whole lot. Just another photo op.

kingsjester on April 29, 2009 at 9:38 PM

I have a feeling that $2 mil worth of Obama merchandise sales isn’t going to help the NYT much.

Anyway, didn’t watch Obama. His “press conferences” bring a whole new meaning to “meaningless”.

ddrintn on April 29, 2009 at 9:39 PM

Ahh, I see the trolls are showing up. They want to talk about torture and budget deficits and the wonders of King Obama.

strangelet:

No doubt they are teaching classes, after all professors get tenure and tenure means they can show up to work stoned, naked and speaking pig latin and still not get fired. Beats the hell out of a real job.

Terrye on April 29, 2009 at 9:39 PM

Lol, most liberals are teaching university courses to your clueless children

And doing very poorly at it. Ever seen the test scores of exiting college grads? Deplorable.

making awesome films,

No, making thinly veiled agitprop, utterly derivative comedies and congratulating themselves every year in the face of plummeting ticket sales.

writing white papers for hESCR research funding

And getting absolutely nothing out of it. Except possible the joy of using human beings as test subjects. Viva Mengele!

or watching Jon Stewart and South Park and SNL.

And learning about as much as can be expected of people educated by leftists.

hahaha!

strangelet on April 29, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Yep.

spmat on April 29, 2009 at 9:39 PM

kingsjester on April 29, 2009 at 9:38 PM

Every day, we are another click away from being done with this Precedent.

Upstater85 on April 29, 2009 at 9:40 PM

Talk about over exposure. This is worse than the radio playing the same song over and over and over and over.

iceman1960 on April 29, 2009 at 9:40 PM

Time zone differences,maybe. I dont know.

canditaylor68 on April 29, 2009 at 9:38 PM

With me, more like Twilight Zone differences. Sorry.

Loxodonta on April 29, 2009 at 9:40 PM

Obama just goes on and on and on and on and on….and all he does is lie and lie and lie and lie and blame and blame and blame and spend and spend and spend and spend.

Terrye on April 29, 2009 at 9:41 PM

Terrye on April 29, 2009 at 9:39 PM

You are giving strange WAY too much credit. I think she had trouble getting through HS.

Upstater85 on April 29, 2009 at 9:41 PM

kingsjester on April 29, 2009 at 9:38 PM

Everything you need to know about this presser.=)

canditaylor68 on April 29, 2009 at 9:42 PM

Upstater85 on April 29, 2009 at 9:41 PM

You are giving it WAY too much credit. I think it had trouble getting through middle school.

Still stuck there.

Just like some posters I resemble.

Loxodonta on April 29, 2009 at 9:43 PM

So help me, I logged on, and there were 666 comments. It’s all over. Call Aunt Helen.

sybilll on April 29, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Upstater:

That might be true. After all, she can apparently listen to Obama say he is cutting the deficit and her math skills are so abysmal that she does not know she is being lied to.

Pitiful really. You know how those yellow dog Democrats are. They would vote for a yellow dog if you put it on the ticket. And I think that maybe they did.

Terrye on April 29, 2009 at 9:44 PM

canditaylor68 on April 29, 2009 at 9:42 PM

That’s an image I didn’t need. O’Rielly and Dennis Miller are talking about the so-called press conference right now.
They say the Press is playing to each other now.

kingsjester on April 29, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Actually, can’t watch any of it, just ticking off the days on my calendar. Heard a very wise woman on the radio a few days ago, that while upset over the direction of this Admin, said “EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON”. Hopefully, Americans will realize that Elections have consequences.

And for the trolls and references that this site might resemble Kos and others in any way is only because of their personal attacks and name calling. The only way to shut them up is to ignore them. Yeah, I know you want to fight, but the fight needs to be in the right arena. Ignore them and drive them crazy for all our sakes.

Good Night America! God Bless.

seesalrun on April 29, 2009 at 9:45 PM

After all, they can blame the deficit on Bush in spite of the fact that he did not even sign the damn bill and these moron fans of his just nod and grin.

Terrye on April 29, 2009 at 9:45 PM

This deficit is not my fault!!!

*Spends 3.4 trillion dollars.

We need some fiscal restraint, and my adminstration is taking steps to make sure a balanced budget is reality within the next few years.

therightwinger on April 29, 2009 at 9:46 PM

Just like some posters I resemble.

Loxodonta on April 29, 2009 at 9:43 PM

I don’t think so. I don’t know many middle school dropouts that can blog like you. Just because O treats us like we are in middle school doesn’t mean we have to believe him ;)

Upstater85 on April 29, 2009 at 9:46 PM

Upstater85 on April 29, 2009 at 9:41 PM

Hey now, if lunch counts as an elective and she managed not to fail Home Room then she could be an honor student in Rio Linda.

viking01 on April 29, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Terrye on April 29, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Strange’s math skills:

O+B+A+M+A = infinite toe-jam licking of Teh One.

Upstater85 on April 29, 2009 at 9:49 PM

viking01 on April 29, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Plus after school programs.

Upstater85 on April 29, 2009 at 9:50 PM

Just done walking the dog.

I have BOR on and he’s a roll

Dennis Miller is going wild over Obama making fun of the tea partys

Knucklehead on April 29, 2009 at 9:51 PM

Dennis Miller is DRILLING obama’s skinny ass – awesome rant

Ris4victory on April 29, 2009 at 9:52 PM

Dennis Miller is DRILLING obama’s skinny ass – awesome rant

Ris4victory on April 29, 2009 at 9:52 PM

Missed/missing it. Will it be posted tonight?

Upstater85 on April 29, 2009 at 9:53 PM

Yes, upstater, there’ll be a rerun later tonite.

irongrampa on April 29, 2009 at 9:54 PM

Monica Crowley is hot. Hot. Hot.

therightwinger on April 29, 2009 at 9:55 PM

Kudos to those who were able to watch that without throwing something at the tv.

I am not in that group.

irongrampa on April 29, 2009 at 9:55 PM

Missed/missing it. Will it be posted tonight?

Upstater85 on April 29, 2009 at 9:53 PM

Don’t know if Allah can post it, if not DVR it!!!

OMG it was so great. He said Arlen Spector looked like a raccoon who got caught in the headlights while digging thru the garbage.

And BOR has ripped Boy Kings presser.

Knucklehead on April 29, 2009 at 9:57 PM

Monica Crowley is hot. Hot. Hot.

therightwinger on April 29, 2009 at 9:55 PM

She’s almost as old as my mom… but I like her humor.

Upstater85 on April 29, 2009 at 9:58 PM

She’s almost as old as my mom… but I like her humor.

She doesn’t look it. Come on man. You would.

therightwinger on April 29, 2009 at 10:00 PM

She doesn’t look it. Come on man. You would.

therightwinger on April 29, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Sorry, not into the Madonna thing.

But for her age, she’s not bad.

Upstater85 on April 29, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Anyone else notice that once Getalife was banned……..

…….. Nonfacor came crawling out of the pussy blood filled fluid of the abscess on Gorge Soros’ rectum?

Seven Percent Solution on April 29, 2009 at 10:02 PM

Sorry, not into the Madonna thing.

But for her age, she’s not bad.

Monica Crowley > Meghan McCain.

therightwinger on April 29, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Monica Crowley > Meghan McCain.

therightwinger on April 29, 2009 at 10:04 PM

This is vacuously true.

MegMac is scrapping the bottom.

Upstater85 on April 29, 2009 at 10:05 PM

I see that Fox decided to go with their regular show lineup instead of broadcasting the President’s press conference.

They were showing “Lie to me”

oh wait, thats the same thing after all.

gordo on April 29, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Come on. Monica Crowley is not old. There are NHL players older than she is. She was still on Gerber when Nixon was elected.

Chickyraptor on April 29, 2009 at 10:08 PM

Three cheers for the Washington Press Corps/Corpse. Did you all wet your pants asking those softball questions? Obama must have had to run to the hospital to have an emergency enema pulling so many “journalist” heads out of his @ss

Rovin on April 29, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Gordo: Terrible, terrible, terrible “joke”.

You need to quit getting your one liners from HuffPost.

therightwinger on April 29, 2009 at 10:09 PM

One of my friends said that Obama would only be president if pigs flew. Well, here we are 100 days into this terrible happening and what do we have? Swine flu!

Vince on April 29, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Obama Voter: He’s so dreamy!

Announcer: The nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget estimated his policy proposals would add a net $428 billion to the deficit over four years, even accounting for his spending reduction goals. Now, the deficit is nearly quadrupling to $1.75 trillion.

Obama Voter: He’s soooo dreamy!.

PattyJ on April 29, 2009 at 10:17 PM