Video: Awesome super-president makes guy faint with the power of his oratory

posted at 5:45 pm on April 28, 2009 by Allahpundit

Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational TOTUS. Jedi mind trick or something more mundane? This did happen a lot during the campaign; he appears to have it down to some sort of science. Let’s hope he hits Ahmadinejad — who’s borrowed his campaign slogan, do note — with a little Obama Fu at their inevitable first joint press conference. “These are the centrifuges you’re looking for.”

Was this really taped at FBI headquarters? It sounds like a concert with the women squealing and shouting.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

I think that 6 more months of this crap will tank him for good.

TexasJew on April 28, 2009 at 7:05 PM

Obama: “This happened alot during the campaign.”
Translation: “I’m pretty f-in awesome, aren’t I?!”

CP on April 28, 2009 at 7:05 PM

Video: Awesome super-president makes guy faint with the power of his oratory

Personally, I just get a wicked case of motion sickness when I watch him speak, which is as seldom as possible. I mean -

First he looks here….
Then here…………
Then here……….
Then here…………

Makes my head hurt, never mind the babbling BS that’s coming out of his mouth.

uncivilized on April 28, 2009 at 7:05 PM

Obama: “This happened alot during the campaign.”
Translation: “I’m pretty f-in awesome, aren’t I?!”

CP on April 28, 2009 at 7:05 PM

I mean, the man does have a “gift”, don’t ya know?

uncivilized on April 28, 2009 at 7:06 PM

Yes, they had stooges that feinted during the campaign, which magically stopped once it was talked about. Polls dropping … got to do something.

tarpon on April 28, 2009 at 7:08 PM

Obama: “This happened alot during the campaign.”
Translation: “I’m pretty f-in awesome, aren’t I?!”

CP on April 28, 2009 at 7:05 PM

LOL! Did he really say that? What a jerk! That wouldn’t have been appreciated and alot of those people carry guns – IN THE BUILDING!!!

vapig on April 28, 2009 at 7:08 PM

Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational TOTUS

lol, dude that was pretty frickin funny, I did knock a few back tonight.. but yeah I’m pretty sure that was funny as heck.

saus on April 28, 2009 at 7:09 PM

A lot of us were laughing because you could tell who the kool-aid drinkers were. I mean, some of the ladies came dressed for work like they were going out to a formal event – evening gowns complete with sparkly shoes. Good Grief!

I heard that sun was especially harsh for the follically challenged fellas out there! I could tell who was out there just from the sunburns.

FYI – I don’t know how they made that look, but that courtyard is REALLY small!

vapig on April 28, 2009 at 7:12 PM

Interesting how the “never ending campaign” quickly removes gaffs by NOTUS and his Administration ……………

……… wasn’t it just yesterday that pollsters found out that the American people were pissed that NOTUS and the Democrats flip flopped on our CIA officers and wanted to start bringing people to trial?

What happened to that………?

………. how quickly was “Scare Force One” removed from the headlines and NOTUS explanation that he didn’t know anything about it just accepted.

WHAT…?

………….. yeah, go back to the ‘ol campaign tricks. Works every time.

Seven Percent Solution on April 28, 2009 at 7:13 PM

Someone asked me the other day if Obama were a Republican, would I see myself going gaga over him like some liberals do. The answer was a resounding no. I don’t understand the overwhelming infatuation of a mere mortal. Some of this behavior is eye-opening and actually quite sad. The swooning and the fawning has to be a substitute for something big that is missing from their lives.

sherry on April 28, 2009 at 7:17 PM

Oh Obama is just soooooooo magical. I’m living proof. I didn’t faint, but I hurled!

capejasmine on April 28, 2009 at 7:17 PM

What a compassionate guy, huh? Someone keels over in front of him and he finds it funny.

Imagine if Bush had joked after something like that.

Jaynie59 on April 28, 2009 at 7:19 PM

wouldn’t suprise me if its not stage to help build the Superman Ubermenschen Myth of Obama

jp on April 28, 2009 at 5:58 PM

FIFY

dmh0667 on April 28, 2009 at 7:23 PM

Imagine if Bush had joked after something like that.

Jaynie59 on April 28, 2009 at 7:19 PM

Thank you for saying that. I’ve seen a lot of comments here talking about this like it was those girls during his campaign. I can tell you that it was really hot here today (92 degress) people were in a courtyard where the sun was beading down on them and they were forced to stand there (no seating) for over 2 hours. I heard of several cases of sunstroke and the young lady that assists me said that a woman standinng next to her passed out too.

I’m so glad I didn’t go down there. It sounded like complete hell down there! And of course, the temps go back down to around 65 tomorrow – but obama came today during a mini heatwave.

vapig on April 28, 2009 at 7:28 PM

jp on April 28, 2009 at 5:58 PM

I have no doubts whatsoever, that these faints, every one of them, were staged. He sucks as a president, but would make one helluva fraudulent faith healer.

capejasmine on April 28, 2009 at 7:38 PM

oh, what a wonderful person, i am so glad to be in the U.S. of Obama. Did I tell you that I will be moving soon?

foxone on April 28, 2009 at 7:39 PM

capejasmine on April 28, 2009 at 7:38 PM

sign…..Today’s event was not a bunch of fainting girlies! It was really hot here today and people were literally keeling over from heat-stroke!

vapig on April 28, 2009 at 7:42 PM

sign s/b sigh

vapig on April 28, 2009 at 7:42 PM

Look – as someone who actually works there I thought I’d let you good folks know what really was going on there. If you all would rather just keep making jokes like this was some sort of rock event – have at it.

vapig on April 28, 2009 at 7:45 PM

vapig on April 28, 2009 at 7:42 PM

Not an uncommon event in military formations set up well in advance of a ceremony. There’s always an ambulance a short distance away for that very reason.

Maquis on April 28, 2009 at 7:49 PM

To give this some context. A buddy of mine was there. He said Obama was 50 minutes late and nobody could leave once they entered the venue. It was also very hot that day. So it wasn’t his “gift” but his arrogance by once again forcing people to wait on him.

SSgtDC on April 28, 2009 at 7:53 PM

Yup, them guvment workers love them some Obama, yes they do!

Rational Thought on April 28, 2009 at 7:57 PM

sherry on April 28, 2009 at 7:17 PM

It’s far worse than merely said – it’s downright unnerving.

Midas on April 28, 2009 at 8:16 PM

vapig on April 28, 2009 at 7:45 PM

Thanks for the inside information. I do think some of the fainting spells in the campaign were fakes, but I believe you about these being real and as a result of the weather not Obama’s aura. I spent a summer in Quantico, and I remember how oppressively hot it was at times.

Ted Torgerson on April 28, 2009 at 8:35 PM

OH SPARE ME!

Eyvonne on April 28, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Ted Torgerson on April 28, 2009 at 8:35 PM

You’re most welcome. And as a side note, we were not prepared for this heat. We’ve had an unusually cold spring so far and then, BAM! Four days of 88+ to low 90 degrees from temps of low 60′s only. We were not acclimatized for this! It’ll be back in the mid 60′s tomorrow (we’ve had no 70 degree days yet!) and it was more like August weather than April!

Also, like SSgtDC said, once you got in you were a captive audience! I also have heard that some people were kinda “ordered” to attend! I’m a contractor so I could say “hell no! I won’t go!” but others weren’t given the option. Plus the SOB was late. Like traveling 12 blocks with a police escort would have taken him all of 10 minutes!

vapig on April 28, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Heh

javamartini on April 28, 2009 at 8:47 PM

On the opening still shot, the crawl says, “…if you feel sick…”

Yes, I certainly do!

InCali on April 28, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Java, it happened to me in eighth grade. Got up from my desk to sharpen my pencil, made it three steps, then FLOP! Been an issue ever since, having low blood pressure.

bikermailman on April 28, 2009 at 8:56 PM

I think that 6 more months of this crap will tank him for good.

TexasJew on April 28, 2009 at 7:05 PM

That is what I hope.

4shoes on April 28, 2009 at 9:28 PM

sherry on April 28, 2009 at 7:17 PM

He is a politician. Worshiping a politician is moronic and dangerous. Reagan was not fully appreciated until GHWB had served a few years. Not that I am trying to equate BHO and Ronaldus Magnus.

daesleeper on April 28, 2009 at 10:08 PM

vapig on April 28, 2009 at 7:28 PM

Shouldn’t Obama be blamed for torturing these people?

That’s two for two for Bami; first AFOne and now this.

tigerlily on April 28, 2009 at 10:14 PM

Wow, he’s gonna look really bad if it turns out that was a heart attack victim and not just a swooning fan. Much better to treat it as a serious illness, just in case. I mean, who makes jokes about someone fainting in the audience without knowing why they fainted? Only a self-centered moron.

Dee2008 on April 28, 2009 at 10:24 PM

Staged.. maybe it happened once.. but all the others? Staged.

this time? at the one hundred day marker? Time to bring back the magic..

Staged.

DaveC on April 28, 2009 at 10:42 PM

Don’t ask me how I know, but Obama’s People (Grays, Thetans, Magnetic Muslims, I don’t know) Are using the CIA’s Pacemaker Nullification Device.

- The Cat

MirCat on April 28, 2009 at 11:17 PM

Passed out due to boredom.

The classic was his trying to remember the letters EMT in his coke filled brain….Obama: “Hmm, note to self, must purge TOTUS memory to enter new topical words and phrases”.

dthorny on April 29, 2009 at 12:47 PM

Finally we’re figuring out why people faint at his speeches: it’s like a tennis match, watching him look from one teleprompter to another. Their carotid arteries get all tangled up just watching him which squeezes blood from the brain. That also explains why these people voted for him.

Christian Conservative on April 29, 2009 at 12:49 PM

vapig on April 28, 2009 at 7:28 PM

Shouldn’t Obama be blamed for torturing these people?

That’s two for two for Bami; first AFOne and now this.

tigerlily on April 28, 2009 at 10:14 PM

102 mistakes in 100 days.

dthorny on April 29, 2009 at 12:49 PM

Creepy how easily the masses fall for his shtick.

Alden Pyle on April 29, 2009 at 1:17 PM