Video: New queen of the GOP won’t say which party she belongs to

posted at 1:05 pm on April 25, 2009 by Allahpundit

Please. She’s Christian, supports traditional marriage, and opposes government handouts. If that’s not a Sarah Palin fan, I don’t know what is. You’re a Republican, gorgeous; own it. Even goofier is Obama mega-shill Roland Martin claiming to be a down-the-middle non-ideological independent. But don’t hit him too hard for that in the comments: He defended her on CNN.com this week while the rest of the left was piling on.

Judging by the number of “you know whats” she drops in this clip, I’d say she’s perilously close to developing a Caroline Kennedy-esque verbal tic. Intervention time? Elsewhere, Patterico flags a glamour shot of her giving a come-hither look while showing off her derriere and wonders if there isn’t some religious injunction against that sort of thing. Good question. Maybe she’s simply trying to prove the existence of God? After closely examining the photo, I concede that the evidence is compelling.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Aren’t us Conservatives a drop-dead gorgeous bunch? Dang, are we cute and guys are sexy and rock! And we are insanely smart too. And yes, Rush is a lovable huggable teddy bear.

Name PLEASE one liberal that is a knock-off. Man or woman.

Waiting…

ProudPalinFan on April 25, 2009 at 8:29 PM

Thanks for describing me to a T, Allah…

ProudPalinFan on April 25, 2009 at 8:33 PM

I recommend you watch the video in the thread above this one. Seriously. It takes fifteen minutes, but you need it.

capitalist piglet on April 25, 2009 at 6:19 PM

And as a disaffected democrat, i can tell you why the democrats keep getting more voters and the republicans keep losing them.

Its not about fiscal policy, Republicans are even at their worst better at governing and controlling spending than democrats at their best.

Its not about honesty and integrity in politicians. Everybody knows all the politicians are a bunch of lying thieves…and the rare exceptions are brutalized because they scare the crap out of the status quo.

Its because you guys fail to understand the seperation of church and state as much as liberals fail to understand that government is there to serve the people not control them.

Your religious convictions are yours and you are entitled to them. But frankly, gays when they hear little preachy bible thumpers say they need to be cured, are not going to vote your party no matter how good it is for the country because its bad for their self interest.

Nobody wants to vote for a party that doesn’t atleast attempt to treat them as equal members, not gays not hispanics not anyone.

Atleast with the liberal freakshow everybody is treated equal, all democrats are victims and all republicans are racists no exceptions.

With you guys, certain factions of your party worry so much about who is sticking their dick where and how that you shoot your selves in the foot before you even start to dance.

When you call gays abnormal, you pretty much confirm all the myths that have been spread by the democrats about how you want to oppress and control peoples personal lifestyles and privacy.

And i hate to be the simple one to break it to you but american morons now adays would rather be controlled by a socialist government who tells them how much they can earn than be controlled by a prudish one that tells them who has the right to engage in buttsex and with whome.

I am not advocating back door piracy, frankly i don’t care, as i have said before all humans on the face of the planet are a disease and it might not be a bad thing for the powers that be to whipe out this infestation and start over with a better gene pool…however, in this day and age, you republicans will never regain control unless you learn to keep your noses out of peoples pants, your morality to yourselves, and the focus on small government fiscal responsibility and government for the people by the people not in control of the people.

All the bigots in your party who think gays, or any other not like me group is abnormal do more harm to your future chances than one hundred Mehgan McLames.

The best you can do is make like Sarah Palin…Smartest woman in your party…”Gays? I am not going to judge someones choices and lifestyle, next question please.”

If half the idiotic moron rhinos in your party had half the brains they think they do and the other half of the true conservatives had half the conviction they claim they do, you would have defended Bush loudley from the get go. A good decent president who was trashed by a liberal media to get a historic fake elected.

You guys sat on your hands this election cycle and you are as much to blame for what happens as the liberals and obama…and the least of your problems is what some gay guy does with his weiner in the privacy of his own home and who amongst the masses you deem worthy of that crappy marriage certificate right when the divorce rate is close to 50% in the first 2 years in this country.

Seriously, the democrats are insane, but you guys are just plain stupid beyond belief. Had you not been so anti gay anti this anti that, that rabid movement would never have gotten so vocal.

Stick to fiscal responsibility and Small effective governement and Strong military…thats what wins for you.

When someone asks you about gays, avoid calling them abnormal and put the “gays burn in hell” signs away

You are not going to win that fight.

Hitler tried and failed with gays and jews.

And you woosies don’t have the balls to set up camps and ovens.

Get used to it and move on to the issues that really matter.

This is the type of distraction Obama and the Dems use to rile people up against republicans.

BillaryMcBush on April 25, 2009 at 8:35 PM

ProudPalinFan on April 25, 2009 at 8:29 PM

Assuming you meant “knock-out,” I’m waiting for the inevitable response from Allah on that one . . .

:P

Ryan Gandy on April 25, 2009 at 8:46 PM

Name PLEASE one liberal that is a knock-out. Man or woman.

Waiting…

ProudPalinFan on April 25, 2009 at 8:29 PM

I tried to think of one – I give up!

massrighty on April 25, 2009 at 8:48 PM

Waiting….

ProudPalinFan on April 25,2009 at 8:29PM.

ProudPalinFan: I’m perplexed as well.Can’t think of one!:)

canopfor on April 25, 2009 at 8:52 PM

BillaryMcBush on April 25, 2009 at 8:35 PM

AP – isn’t it time for this one to go?

kybowexar on April 25, 2009 at 9:02 PM

ProudPalinFan: I’m perplexed as well.Can’t think of one!:)

canopfor on April 25, 2009 at 8:52 PM

All I can think of is Kristen Powers – but technically she’s not a flaming liberal – just drawn that way.

kybowexar on April 25, 2009 at 9:03 PM

ProudPalinFan on April 25,2009 at 8:29PM

Flavia Colgan.

KP’s smoking too.

And Joy Behar, of course.

Spirit of 1776 on April 25, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Oh, and Meghan McCain is sorta cute too for a liberal.

Spirit of 1776 on April 25, 2009 at 9:04 PM

kybowexar on April 25, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Hey, I knew it was coming. :D

Ryan Gandy on April 25, 2009 at 9:05 PM

ProudPalinFan on April 25, 2009 at 8:29 PM

:P

Ryan Gandy on April 25, 2009 at 8:46 PM

Oh duh, sorry I did not see your post.

kybowexar on April 25, 2009 at 9:07 PM

My God she’s beautiful! On the TBOD personal attraction scale she rates a perfect 10. Wow… I wish I had been paying attention all along. Wow…

TheBigOldDog on April 25, 2009 at 9:09 PM

BillaryMcBush on April 25, 2009 at 8:35 PM

AP – isn’t it time for this one to go?

kybowexar on April 25, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Oh gosh, i am so sorry, i thought it was only the Liberals who were the party of we don’t want to hear dissenting opinion.

Glad to know there is so little difference on the other side of the aisle.

BillaryMcBush on April 25, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Spirit of 1776 on April 25, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Now that I think on it, they are both pro-life.

I can’t think of a lib who is teh hot who is not.

Spirit of 1776 on April 25, 2009 at 9:18 PM

Again British Minister in trouble for saying that if Miss California is killed look towards him

William Amos on April 25, 2009 at 8:33 PM

Unfortunately, many men feel threatened by women who are attractive and successful. Reminds me of the geek loser who can’t get the homecoming queen to give him the time of day.

sarahpalinfan99 on April 25, 2009 at 9:18 PM

Carrie Prejean shows how its done in this interview! You can’t let the MSM define you solely on their terms. I love how she eluded CNN’s Gotcha’ questions. Her political affiliation, if any, is not relevant to comments she made at the beauty pageant. End of story.

I loved the way she turned things around on Roland during the interview and had him spinning like a top.

Great job Carrie!

Ms California: 10 CNN: 0

sarahpalinfan99 on April 25, 2009 at 9:24 PM

You are not going to win that fight.

Hitler tried and failed with gays and jews.

And you woosies don’t have the balls to set up camps and ovens.

Get used to it and move on to the issues that really matter.

BillaryMcBush on April 25, 2009 at 8:35 PM

I don’t mind dissent. But the fact is, most conservatives couldn’t care less about what people do in their own bedrooms or with whom. However, being anti-gay marriage doesn’t mean one is ready to consign gays to the camps and ovens. Hell, most of us are just saying what Obama and the Democrat Party also say on that matter.

ddrintn on April 25, 2009 at 9:25 PM

ddrintn on April 25, 2009 at 9:25 PM

I didn’t equate being anti gay marriage with wanting to cook gay pizza. You made that connection all on your own.

BillaryMcBush on April 25, 2009 at 9:29 PM

Video: New queen of the GOP won’t say which party she belongs to: by Allahpundit

Did the Republican Party crowned her the “New queen of the GOP”? Huh. And here I am thinking that we “conservatives” are supporting her because of her solid defense of traditional marriage.
Live and learn. Right Allah?

RMR on April 25, 2009 at 9:35 PM

The fact of the matter is the age of conservative morality is over. There ae just too many people who will vote against you and Alynski your opposition to non traditional values.

The only hope left for the republican party is the seperate church and state and focus on state.

Otherwise prepare to be marginalized until the Islamic extremists take full control of everything and we are all bending over and kissing our hind quarters to allah.

BillaryMcBush on April 25, 2009 at 9:54 PM

BillaryMcBush on April 25, 2009 at 9:29 PM

Don’t be so sure, that is the popular depiction of anyone who is against gay marriage, or has religious convictions which are incompatible with homosexuality.

Ryan Gandy on April 25, 2009 at 9:56 PM

BillaryMcBush on April 25, 2009 at 8:35 PM

You say :

(1) republicans should stick to the overarching philosophy of a small government which practices fiscal responsibility

(2) the Republicans should have rallied around Bush during his eight years of office

I am not sure how you can ever reconcile the two statements, since Bush was the worst example of small government or fiscal responsibility we have seen in recent times. Most conservatives would agree that Bush did disservice to their core beliefs.

peter_griffin on April 25, 2009 at 10:10 PM

Ryan Gandy on April 25, 2009 at 9:56 PM

The problem is you arent running against reality.

The Media is not on your side.

Every Dem starts out as wonderful and intelligent, every republican a sterotypical charicature until they break out of the mold they are cast in by the media if ever.

Take Romney, the minute he runs against Obama if ever, all the press will focus on is that the LDS church restricted access to blacks until sometime in the late 70s and they will paint him as racist no matter how much he protests.

YOu guys still have not figured it out. YOu can’t win on morality if you don’t have your own comedy SNLs and News Media Catie Courics going to bat for you the way the dems have. Even O’Reilly is weaksauce and polite in his attacks.

YOu guys are no longer playing in a game thats going to be played fair. They screwed over their entire party to get him the nomination and then they screwed over the country with the manufactured stock market crisis to get the presidency. You think they are going to worry about how republicans are misconcieved?

hehe.

BillaryMcBush on April 25, 2009 at 10:25 PM

BillaryMcBush on April 25, 2009 at 10:25 PM

Wow, I can tell that first long post was some really heartfelt, pent-up frustration. You make many very good points. The one thing I would ask you to look at is being “For” something doesn’t necessarily make you “anti” that person. I am personally very ambivilant regarding gay marriage. Like most other very conservative people some of my dearest friends and family members are gay and have been together in a “marriage” for years. Now, on abortion, I have no wiggle room. I think it is murder pure and simple and I will never support anyone Republican or Democrat who condones it. It cannot and will not always be just about the money. Issues like life will always trump taxes for a great deal of us. Luckily, usually, (not lately though) pro-life and small government/low taxes goes hand in hand when you vote for a conservative.

mrsmwp on April 25, 2009 at 10:39 PM

ddrintn on April 25, 2009 at 9:25 PM

BillaryMcBush on April 25, 2009 at 9:29 PM

Well, be a little more careful when dipping into Godwin territory.

ddrintn on April 25, 2009 at 10:46 PM

The Media is not on your side.

BillaryMcBush on April 25, 2009 at 10:25 PM

It’s never been on “our side”. Not in my memory, anyway.

ddrintn on April 25, 2009 at 10:48 PM

Yes he did. Not in the way I would have, but he did.

He’s still an idiot – and his defense of her shows it…

Upstater85 on April 25, 2009 at 10:50 PM

Upstater85 on April 25, 2009 at 10:50 PM

Oh but he is comedy gold. I have watched him a few times, and he always makes me laugh really loud and hard :)

peter_griffin on April 25, 2009 at 10:53 PM

peter_griffin on April 25, 2009 at 10:53 PM

Well, Mr. Griffin, I would rather watch you… but yes, he is comedy gold. I’m surprised he didn’t get nominated for something in the White House… I guess Gibbs just beat him out.

Upstater85 on April 25, 2009 at 10:56 PM

BillaryMcBush on April 25, 2009 at 10:25 PM

I agree with a lot of that, but I don’t believe I ever asked “is the media on our side” or anything like it. I simply stated that the popular idea of someone who has objections to the militant homosexual agenda, is someone who would walk up to two men holding hands in the street, take gun from jeans, point gun, pull trigger twice. For liberals to decry Bush’s “If you’re not with us, you’re against us” statement and then pull this garbage is absurd.

Not saying that PMSNBC and its on-air Pez dispensers are going to care about it, just giving my two cents.

Ryan Gandy on April 25, 2009 at 11:04 PM

uh I think he’s gay….so he probably thinks she has the ‘cooties’

right4life on April 25, 2009 at 3:54 PM

I know. I was having a little sport with him. He’s a good sport in that way…usually.

Jaibones on April 25, 2009 at 11:04 PM

Let’s not forget it was because of the black & hispanic Obama voter that same sex marriage didn’t pass in California.

redridinghood on April 25, 2009 at 11:08 PM

And you know what, Jailbones? Yeah, she’s a doll. As long as she doesn’t, you know, talk.

JetBoy on April 25, 2009 at 4:50 PM

I knew you’d agree. What’s not to like, right? But yeah, she definitely talks too much…

Jaibones on April 25, 2009 at 11:11 PM

Except for the fact that she’s a beauty queen, not a wanna be politician.
Expectations, bro, limit them.

SouthernDem on April 25, 2009 at 11:22 PM

American Power tracked-back with, “Full Metal Saturday: Kristen Dalton”:

“With most of the attention on the Carrie Prejean controversy this week, it’s been easy to overlook the accomplishments of the winner of the Miss USA contest, Kristen Dalton of North Carolina …”

Donald Douglas on April 26, 2009 at 12:53 AM

BillaryMcBush on April 25, 2009 at 8:35 PM

If every buttboy voted democrap, not a single election would flip. They need to get their perversions out of the GOP so it has a chance at integrity.

Winning elections is a consequence of moral integrity, not the cause of it. Sodomites are a financial drain on society darn near equal to illegal aliens.

And this is a political blog, not wikipedia. You want to do a seminar, set up a webinar.

platypus on April 26, 2009 at 1:28 AM

I remember when David Schuster said he was an “independent” on morning joe. I don’t understand these people.

Of course, I met a die hard liberal activist the other day who considered moderate democrats “far right” so who knows.

TTheoLogan on April 26, 2009 at 2:25 AM

platypus on April 26, 2009 at 1:28 AM

Like i said…there are those on the republican side that give the liberals and the media every bit of ammunition they need.

Case and point right here.

BillaryMcBush on April 26, 2009 at 2:38 AM

Well, be a little more careful when dipping into Godwin territory.

ddrintn on April 25, 2009 at 10:46 PM

you need to clarify your understanding of godwin territory.

Referencing a historical fact related to hitler in an argument is not godwin territory.

Calling your mother a Nazi because she says you have to clean the basement, yes.

Pointing out that gays were cooked in the ovens in large numbers just like jews, not so much.

BillaryMcBush on April 26, 2009 at 2:42 AM

redridinghood on April 25, 2009 at 11:08 PM

Irrelevant.

The way the media and the democrats spin it is that it was you guys.

They wont target hispanics and blacks on that. Not in a million years.

THat would risk offending part of their voting base.

Why do that when they have plenty of right wing nut jobs with “Gays burn in Hell” and “Sodomite Repent” hanging around just itching to take the blame.

They do a masterful job of painting you guys as the intolerant and non inclusive ones.

BillaryMcBush on April 26, 2009 at 2:47 AM

New queen of the GOP

At first I wondered if that was the title from a New York Times story or something…no such luck-homegrown HA.

Also, this lady unlike Princess Caroline, isn’t (as far as I know) trying to get appointed to the Senate or an ambassadorship.

Perhaps we can have a post on Perez Hilton being the “New queen of the Democratic Party”?

Dr. ZhivBlago on April 26, 2009 at 2:52 AM

No surprise the quote from an ‘ordained minister’ that:

citing pieces of the Bible to further one’s own prejudice fails to meet the Bible on its own terms

I guess pieces like this one:

as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. Jude 7

Many ‘ordained ministers’ have found that instead of cherry picking verses from the BIble, it is more useful to cherry pick translations, thus eliminating the messy morals clauses

How they have bent the definition of morality, to call prejudiced someone who takes their morals from the Bible

entagor on April 26, 2009 at 4:28 AM

Carrie is too smart to be tied to the GOP in its present clueless and neutered state. The world is her oyster and she will make the most of it baby! On her own terms too. Oh yeah!

sarahpalinfan99 on April 26, 2009 at 5:38 AM

I remember when David Schuster said he was an “independent” on morning joe.

TTheoLogan on April 26, 2009 at 2:25 AM

Two factors there, I think:

- media people often try to declare objectivity, so don’t take party affiliation, sometimes hilariously like this twit Schister,

- many liberals/leftists know that they are well outside of mainstream thought and are embarrassed to be labelled as liberal Democrats.

Jaibones on April 26, 2009 at 8:52 AM

Atleast with the liberal freakshow everybody is treated equal

Bwahahahaha hahaha hahah haaa haaa…

::snort:

bwa hahahaha ha ha ha ha…

Everybody is treated equal? Yeah, except for those that even dare VOCALIZE an opinion other than the fringe left.

cannonball on April 26, 2009 at 10:22 AM

Love it, she wouldn’t play the hosts game

KBird on April 26, 2009 at 10:30 AM

Atleast with the liberal freakshow everybody is treated equal

Bwahahahaha hahaha hahah haaa haaa…

::snort:

bwa hahahaha ha ha ha ha…

cannonball on April 26, 2009 at 10:22 AM

Have you actually mastered reading comprehension?

The whole statement was:

BillaryMcBush on April 26, 2009 at 10:37 AM

Poor woman. How many time can she point out how goofy this entire issue is. She answered a question.

AnninCA on April 26, 2009 at 11:13 AM

So you really are this naive?

Coming out in support of gay marriage now would do little to nothing to further the cause. Public opinion is still against it, and making it an issue on the national stage would probably only galvanize opposition. In 10-15 years the majority of the country will support it. Then will be the time for action. It’s called playing politics. For what it’s worth I seriously doubt Bush cared about gay marriage either. He was playing politics as well.

crr6 on April 25, 2009 at 1:50 PM

I’m sure in 10-15 years the country will support it. That’s the problem. Sprinting toward Sodom and Gomorrah.

But hey, republicans, let’s get on the bandwagon! Anything for power, eh?

TTheoLogan on April 26, 2009 at 11:31 AM

But hey, republicans, let’s get on the bandwagon! Anything for power, eh?

TTheoLogan on April 26, 2009 at 11:31 AM

You want to affect sea change? Teach your children values and devote the next few generations to regaining and controlling the trajectory of the eductional system.

The Liberals have been packing the schools with their zombies as teachers for years…this is the end result.

You wont get it back unless you can instill values in children before they get to voting age.

Frankly i think the horses have left the barn.

You guys are marginalized on morality and that wont change anytime soon.

Unless we have a major major attack far greater than 9/11 to reset the publics attitude the only hope for republicans is to regain the fiscal responsibility and small governement mantle and leave the individual moral issues asside.

If you are going to pick one issue, then its probably Life, gay marriage is not the one to worry about.

BillaryMcBush on April 26, 2009 at 11:55 AM

Gay marriage is about destroying traditional institutions. It is a direct assault on a key building block of a functional society – the nuclear family. Were this not true, gays would be perfectly content with civil unions, but they are not. Their goal is to destroy social norms under the guise of ‘equality’. It is completely dishonest.

chalons on April 26, 2009 at 1:36 PM

You’re a Republican, gorgeous; own it.

Why on earth would a conservative want to join a party that won’t actually stand against abor^H^H^H^Hmurder, socialism, or moral decay?

fronclynne on April 26, 2009 at 1:39 PM

chalons on April 26, 2009 at 1:36 PM

The glorification of Unwed Motherhood and Single parent households is a direct assault on the nuclear family.

Gays trying to have their own legally recognized nuclear family is not.

You couldn’t be further from the truth. I know you are scared of teh homos but seriously, the ones who want to have marriage rights are the ones who want to have a nuclear family with the legal right to care for each other their children and other family members just like a normal traditional family.

You guys really need to get beyond boogie manning the scary homos.

They are the least of your problems.

BillaryMcBush on April 26, 2009 at 3:27 PM

seriously those views are as bad as the code pink contingent of the liberal side.

BillaryMcBush on April 26, 2009 at 3:30 PM

Furthermore, you guys need to figure out what exactly defines a nuclear family.

Does it require one penis and one vagina in the head of household roles and two gapping maws that are dependant on them?

Or does it require two individuals that provide and nurture in the head of household roles with dependents that are cared for to adult hood.

Do you really think Gays sit around in basements having meetings on how to destroy traditional families?

You do realize they come from families themselves?

Its as incongruous for Democrats to demand rights for gays but still think there is nothing wrong with buthering babies in the womb as it is for republican zealots to demand right to life but in the next breath deny those that are living equal rights.

YOu guys, i mean all of you, republicans and democrats are seriously f*cked up beyond recognition…insane how both sides can justify their positions without batting an eye.

Its moments like these when its so clear that neither side is willing to accept their stupidity and lack of logic that i pray to baby raptor jesus that an asteroid is on the way for all of you.

BillaryMcBush on April 26, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Furthermore, you guys need to figure out what exactly defines a nuclear family.

Does it require one set of male genitalia and one set of female genetalia in the head of household roles and 1.5 gapping maws that are dependant on them?

Or does it require two individuals that provide and nurture in the head of household roles with dependents that are provided for cared for and loved.

No more than you guys sit around in basements wearing sheets and pillowcases i imagine.

You do realize they come from families themselves?

Its as incongruous for Democrats thought police to demand rights for gays but still think there is nothing wrong with butchering babies in the womb as it is for republican morality fascists to demand right to life but in the next breath deny those that are living equal rights.

BillaryMcBush on April 26, 2009 at 3:41 PM

BillaryMcBush,

You are arguing against thousands of years of civilization and all the cultures of the world. But of course, you know so much better – because that’s the kind of person you are.

chalons on April 26, 2009 at 4:26 PM

BillaryMcBush on April 26, 2009 at 3:41 PM

Pray to what, now?

Please, oh please, tell me you don’t have a fixation on any little blue Pokemon whatsoever. A reply in the opposite would completely destroy my faith in mankind.

Ryan Gandy on April 26, 2009 at 4:46 PM

BillaryMcBush,

chalons on April 26, 2009 at 4:26 PM

Right.

Because you know hating on minorities has won you guys so many seats in the house and senate…

You aren’t going to control squat in this country if you can’t figure out that trick.

btw, in grecko roman times, homosexual relations were the higher form of love, and heterosexual ones were for continuing the bloodlines…not that thousands of years of civilization wont back up your points…

And most of the cultures of western europe have gone much further in accepting gays as equal members of society and last i checked they hadn’t imploded.

But you know, hang on to that hate cause with no control in government right now and all the blame for what went wrong being dumped on the right…its all you have.

Look the fact of the matter is either you believe in life liberty and the pursuit of happiness or you don’t.

You can’t cherry pick what parts you want to believe in for yourself and what parts you want to deny for others…

HOnestly, in all seriousness, what exactly is the damage that would occur to you and your family personally if two gay men or gay women were able to get married and raise their kids and have all the rights you have as parents and spouses in the eyes of the law and society?

How exactly would it damage your life and your personal beliefs?

Personally again i don’t care. But you guys seem to care enough to worry about it and want to deny that priveledge to others…what exactly do you percieve the cost to be to you , your family unit and your rights?

Are you afraid that the human species will die out if gays get married?

Are you afraid they will sneak into your neighborhoods and subvert your children? or turn your wives and husbands gay?

What exactly is the fear?

If you can quantify it for me perhaps i can understand the insanity of worrying about what someone else is doing in their bedroom that is none of your business.

BillaryMcBush on April 26, 2009 at 6:25 PM

Or is it that there is that secret fear that they are going to come and sexually assault you personally?

I suppose when you frame the definition of Traditional family unit as one based on having the requisite 1:1 ratio of male to female genetalia, its easy to view gays as walking life support systems for rogue genetalia that is going to get you.

Let me share a little secret with you. The majority of straight men and women are fairly unattractive, out of shape and unappealing sexually. Especially on the right because they spend more time taking care of businesses and families and other “traditional” responsibilities than they do running to pilate classes and doing yogo while their brats rot infront of the tv like they do on the liberal side.

I am surprised most of you are even able to procreate without 4 cocktails, beer goggles, and massive quantities of porn and a paper sac for emergencies. You don’t have to worry about those deviant Homos sneaking into your suburban houses and assaulting your overweight balding middle aged pimplebutted men as they watch monday night football, or those gym teacher type lesbos seducing your frumpy sagging frizzy haired women in the fruit isle at publix.

Really…you guys are safe.

BillaryMcBush on April 26, 2009 at 6:39 PM

now your kids on the other hand….considering that 99% of pedophiles are heterosexual married males, well…i hear gays have been known to occasionally eat kids…when quiche is out of season.

BillaryMcBush on April 26, 2009 at 6:41 PM

“After closely examining the photo, I concede that the evidence is compelling.”

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! Funniest thing I heard all weekend.

joshlbetts on April 26, 2009 at 8:17 PM

Name PLEASE one liberal that is a knock-off. Man or woman.

Waiting…

ProudPalinFan on April 25, 2009 at 8:29 PM

Kirsten Powers is hot. Admit it guys. We may not like her political views (although at times she shows amazing common sense for a lib), but she’s a looker.

pugwriter on April 27, 2009 at 7:49 AM

Conservative Republican.

bluelightbrigade on April 27, 2009 at 8:26 AM

Everything Meghan McCain wishes she could be.

bluelightbrigade on April 27, 2009 at 8:27 AM

BillaryMcBush on April 25, 2009 at 8:35 PM

Do you really think that any of your comment made any sense? You change thoughts mid sentence.

Like this one:

Everybody is treated equal means that democrats are treated one way while republicans are treated another?

If you can’t make even a single coherrant argument against (whatever your point was), what makes us think that you’ll be capable of grasping our response? It’s not worth our effort.

Really, sit down and stop thinking before someone gets hurt.

shick on April 27, 2009 at 11:50 AM

You don’t even know how dumb this sounds.

So the vast number of married people in the world never found their spouse attractive?

You are a loon.

shick on April 27, 2009 at 11:53 AM

Billary, you were making sense and hanging in there until you started attacking the people who were attacking you.

It’s the people who stoop to call other people names that get me the most. Come on – we’re not in high school anymore. Let’s be adults here.

I also believe that the Republican party tends to be too interested in what someone else is doing in the privacy of their bedrooms rather than getting new members.

The Republican party should go back to basics: individual freedoms, capitalism, smaller government.

But the real question for everyone here is: What’s the most important aspect? What should we focus on to better America for our children and grandchildren?

Let’s focus on our similarities rather than our differences.

kippras on April 27, 2009 at 4:26 PM