Sweet: GE chairman confronted about MSNBC bias at shareholders’ meeting

posted at 7:56 pm on April 22, 2009 by Allahpundit

Smells like a set up. A glorious one.

Later, during the umpteenth question about MSNBC, another shareholder’s microphone was cut, according to multiple attendees.

“The crowd was very upset with MSNBC because of its leftward tilt,” one attendee said. “Some former employees said they were embarrassed by it.”

One specific complaint about MSNBC concerned Keith Olbermann’s interview of actress Janeane Garofalo, who likened conservatives to racists and spoke of “the limbic brain inside a right-winger.”

“They were upset that Olbermann didn’t bother to challenge her,” one GE shareholder said…

“My biggest surprise was the open hostility to MSNBC,” another shareholder said. “It was noticeable and loud. I don’t remember any of this going on last year.”

I want to believe this is righteous shareholder fury erupting in grassroots fashion after having endured one too many Chris Matthews leg thrills, but it’s strange that the reaction last year would have been so muted in comparison. Between the heat of the campaign and still having Bush to kick around, Olby and co. were more biased then than they are now. Why the sudden shareholder crankiness? Is it because Maddow’s ratings are tanking and Fox is crushing them in every time slot? Were the “teabagging” jokes the final straw? Or is it a simple matter of there being more than a few O’Reilly viewers among the GE ownership? Check out what aired on the Factor two nights ago. Exquisite timing, Bill.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Do you know when you link a story it slows down the whole thing…. I tried to link to this on Drudge and gave up…. Lo and behold, here it is…

petunia on April 22, 2009 at 7:59 PM

…….sloooooooooooooooww………..

Mommypundit on April 22, 2009 at 8:01 PM

Could it be a setup? Possibly. Do I care? No.

BadgerHawk on April 22, 2009 at 8:02 PM

Yup. It’s all contrived AP. Can’t get anything by you can they?

TheBigOldDog on April 22, 2009 at 8:02 PM

Well, at least you get to see the ad for Sony without any problem.

rihar on April 22, 2009 at 8:02 PM

Why the sudden shareholder crankiness?

The stock price being a third of what it was a year ago has to put investors in a bad mood.

dedalus on April 22, 2009 at 8:02 PM

It seems the Drudge link has flooded the site, but I managed to get through after several attempts.

My favourite comment so far:

bigengineer comments:
April 22, 2009
Not only has the inaction of GE regarding MSNBC caused me to not watch MSNBC, other than to see how far left off the cliff they can become everyday, but it has also caused me, a specifying electrical engineer, to NEVER specify GE products on any project. Any part anyone can play eventually leads to a critical mass of pressure, that either leads to change, or the the eventual collpase of a corporation that blindly chooses to engage in the proposition of hateful politicians who desire to suppress economic freedom, and freedom of thought. I will continue to do so until I see change in the GE corporation.

Boycott is the way to go.

With a recession underway, all companies are vulnerable. Now is the time to hit them, hard.

Evil Pundit on April 22, 2009 at 8:03 PM

dedalus on April 22, 2009 at 8:02 PM

Dividend’s 1/3 of what it was then also.

BadgerHawk on April 22, 2009 at 8:04 PM

Yeah, O’Reilly makes my liver hurt sometimes with his views but when he does stuff like this – sure he’s going after Olbermann – you gotta’ cheer him.

Not sure why the liver does that. Need to get it checked.

SteveMG on April 22, 2009 at 8:04 PM

dedalus on April 22, 2009 at 8:02 PM

That on top of everything else. There’s always a tipping point, inflection point, paradigm shift, or whatever term you prefer, when things change forever.

TheBigOldDog on April 22, 2009 at 8:06 PM

You got gop news.

Deal with it.

getalife on April 22, 2009 at 8:07 PM

Maybe being the junior partner of the devil isn’t what they signed up for… It’d be great if the shareholders could get things changed. But in our new fascist country the illusion of free market forces is a slight of hand.

petunia on April 22, 2009 at 8:08 PM

Chicago Pay to Play goes national.

Ted Torgerson on April 22, 2009 at 8:08 PM

Obviously MSNBC does it because it pulls in huge ratings…er, oh…NVM.

I’m guessing since it’s not money they are after or good programming this entire network is a setup to let the execs score with braindead lefty chicks at parties…it’s the only explanation.

Asher on April 22, 2009 at 8:09 PM

I think MSNBC just stepped over the line with the teabagger jokes, still trying to convince some hippy idiot that ‘we’ didn’t call ourselves teabaggers, MSNBC and CNN did. I finally gave up because you can’t fix stupid, but I digress. I think the coverage of the tea parties finally opened the eyes of people that have been sleeping for a long time. A grassroots protest, not sponsored by anyone, with Americans angry about their government not listening to them on large govt, taxes…..was laughed off by MSNBC and CNN. Now, it’s time to pay the piper.

HornetSting on April 22, 2009 at 8:09 PM

You got gop news.

Deal with it.

getalife on April 22, 2009 at 8:07 PM

Good morning! Easrly start today I see. How is the weather in Mumbai this morning?

TheBigOldDog on April 22, 2009 at 8:09 PM

Evil Pundit on April 22, 2009 at 8:03 PM

It doesn’t matter, the head guy is on a business committee for the president and I am sure GE is getting bail out or stimulus money or both. It would appear that Mr. Obama is interested in companies being run into the ground.

Cindy Munford on April 22, 2009 at 8:10 PM

Why the sudden shareholder crankiness?

Maybe it’s a “lagging indicator.”
Why question it? Welcome it. It’s overdue.

silverfox on April 22, 2009 at 8:10 PM

Liberals are no longer getting thrills down the leg, that is urine. They are scared, the one is a disaster and they know it.

HornetSting on April 22, 2009 at 8:11 PM

Well, the page is taking too long to load.

But I know that every shareholder has the right to question the board.

If the board refuses to responsd, well, then they look like the Obama administration.

madmonkphotog on April 22, 2009 at 8:12 PM

O’Reilly and company tore GE/NBC a new asshole, which they deserve.

docdave on April 22, 2009 at 8:14 PM

Haha, this makes me briefly feel like this:

(Then I remember the irrecoverable state our economy and nation…..)

RightWinged on April 22, 2009 at 8:14 PM

TheBigOldDog on April 22, 2009 at 8:09 PM

Sure its not Bangcock ?

William Amos on April 22, 2009 at 8:15 PM

Maybe this will shed a little light on it.

Stockholders own stock to make money. Ideological agendas are fine so long as they don’t harm business. When your investment sheds worth like rain off a duck’s back stock owners can get a little testy.

Oldnuke on April 22, 2009 at 8:16 PM

When the old GE washer went down last year GE was a possible replacement til the Iran crap and MSNBC bias cropped up. Went with LG instead as did my neighbor after we discussed my dis of GE. Not much of a message til you add us up.

faol on April 22, 2009 at 8:17 PM

Boycott is the way to go.

Evil Pundit on April 22, 2009 at 8:03 PM

That’s where they’ll feel it the most. I do my level best to not purchase anything made by GE.

tru2tx on April 22, 2009 at 8:17 PM

Garofalo’s rant was one of the most hateful and crazy things I’ve ever heard on a news-type program.

—————-

What were Olby’s ratings when his contract was renewed [last year?] and his salary increased? Are his ratings ~20% lower now?

toliver on April 22, 2009 at 8:18 PM

As pertains to O’Reilly … he just blew his stack at Ellis Henpecked and said that if anyone should be prosecuted it should be Eric Holder! Go Bill!

progressoverpeace on April 22, 2009 at 8:18 PM

It could also be that whereas it was acceptable previously but now its becoming such an albatross that its impossible to ignore

Defector01 on April 22, 2009 at 8:18 PM

“They were upset that Olbermann didn’t bother to challenge her,”

Challenge?
He was nodding, saying Uh-huh, & encouraging GoofyLow.

jgapinoy on April 22, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Last year’s hostility was about GE contracts with Iran. I appreciate this year’s hostility so much more.

sherry on April 22, 2009 at 8:18 PM

GETALIFE, whats your point about Fox? Oh I know you don’t answer because you failed to answer if you would give up your city to ensure that waterboarding would be eliminated. Why are you complaining of Fox? You have CBS, ABC,NBC, CNN PBS, and others? How about dealing with an answer. Deal with it.

garydt on April 22, 2009 at 8:19 PM

Unfortunately we own GE stock. My husband got a ballot to vote for the new board and CEO a couple of weeks ago. Don’t know about the other stock holders, but we are mightly upset with GE and mostly NBC. It would have been instructive to be at that meeting. Loosing as much money as we did does not bode well for the company. Their first priority is making money for the stock holders. Some of the stock holders must not be happy. It is amusing that some of them are sounding as if they are just figuring this out. I would love to go to one of those meetings.

BetseyRoss on April 22, 2009 at 8:21 PM

MSNBC and GE can both go to hell.

doriangrey on April 22, 2009 at 8:23 PM

Bill you stinker…lol

DwnSouthJukin on April 22, 2009 at 8:25 PM

Not sure if it’s a setup, but MSNBC makes money, and is doing better than CNN. So that’s good for shareholders, right? It’s fourth-place NBC that’s the larger problem.

If I was a Obama-loving socialist who owned stock in News Corp., I would be pleased as punch over the performance of Fox News.

YYZ on April 22, 2009 at 8:25 PM

BetseyRoss on April 22, 2009 at 8:21 PM

Any GE stockholders that aren’t upset must be a little on the dense side. I brought up the subject at a casual get together with friends the other day and the few GE stock owners were “Spitting” mad. They were ready to tar and feather Immelt and Zucker.

Oldnuke on April 22, 2009 at 8:28 PM

Check out what aired on the Factor two nights ago.

As though I had 8:05 to spend on O’Reilly…

Tzetzes on April 22, 2009 at 8:29 PM

Not sure if it’s a setup, but MSNBC makes money, and is doing better than CNN.

YYZ on April 22, 2009 at 8:25 PM

BSDNC is only doing marginally better than CNN.
FoxNews has 4 times their ratings and climbing, because Glenn Beck is riding a wave, baby!

The report of this stockholders’ meetings was some of the best news I’ve read all week.
Kudos to “right wing extremist” stockholders who finally spoke up and stated the bleeding obvious!

Jenfidel on April 22, 2009 at 8:29 PM

—————-

toliver on April 22, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Who has a good Olby ratings graph for 2007/2008 —-> now?
I know Olby’s ratings are down, but I can’t seem to find a good graph.

toliver on April 22, 2009 at 8:31 PM

Boycott is the way to go.

Evil Pundit on April 22, 2009 at 8:03 PM

Let GE know in writing that you are boycotting their products because of their political bias. And do the same for any of their on air advertisers.

Loxodonta on April 22, 2009 at 8:33 PM

righteous shareholder fury erupting in grassroots fashion

The crowd was very upset with MSNBC because of its leftward tilt,”

Deal with it.

getalife on April 22, 2009 at 8:07 PM

Didnt you read the piece? We are. We most definitely are dealing with it.

canditaylor68 on April 22, 2009 at 8:33 PM

After eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches day after day, the retiree shareholders are now “fed up”.

d1carter on April 22, 2009 at 8:33 PM

I think everyone on here who watches 24 should go over to FOX and tell them to get this hateful woman off of their channel and get Chloe back!

ahwhite0402 on April 22, 2009 at 8:33 PM

So, the bigger question is: what kind of operation CUTS MICROPHONES OF SHAREHOLDERS WHEN THEY ARE ASKING PERTINENT QUESTIONS? Uh, creepy, much?

Mommypundit on April 22, 2009 at 8:34 PM

You got gop news.

getahusband on April 22, 2009 at 8:07 PM

And you got NPR, PBS, ABC, C-BS, CNN, NBC…

Here’s a booster shot of estrogen for you, dear. You’ve had a busy day getting your starfleet_dude kicked to the curb.

BTW Monday night the fans in Montreal booed when the American National Anthem was sung by a French Canadian before the hockey playoff game between Les Canadiens and the bad guys from Boston.

I thought we were loved all over the world now?

Del Dolemonte on April 22, 2009 at 8:35 PM

Let’s try that again

You got gop news.

getahusband on April 22, 2009 at 8:07 PM

And you got NPR, PBS, ABC, C-BS, CNN, NBC…

I thought we were loved all over the world now?

Del Dolemonte on April 22, 2009 at 8:36 PM

Del Dolemonte on April 22, 2009 at 8:36 PM

The first one was better drivel.

getalife on April 22, 2009 at 8:37 PM

It’s probably too late for GE to piece back together a decent news station. They’ve become a laughing stock best known for grown men who talk about tinkles down their leg and almost busting up their facial veins while ranting aout George Bush. And the thing with the tea bags, well, that pretty much nailed it for anyone wanting someone with a little character to deliver their news. They’re toast.

scalleywag on April 22, 2009 at 8:38 PM

Mommypundit on April 22, 2009 at 8:34 PM

Actually, something similar did happen recently at the Disney shareholder meeting, when a shareholder asked why the company hadn’t yet released “The Path to 9/11″ on DVD.

You remember that movie, right? It’s the one Bill Clinton tried to censor before it was shown.

Del Dolemonte on April 22, 2009 at 8:38 PM

Yeah and Murdoch lost billions.

Bitter shareholders is pretty common right now.

getalife on April 22, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Survivor Costa Rica, Out Blagjevich IN Geraldo Rivera

Wonder if he will find anything in Mayan Vaults ?

William Amos on April 22, 2009 at 8:39 PM

The first one was better drivel.

getahusband on April 22, 2009 at 8:37 PM

Wow, she has a crush on me.

Sorry, Hillary, I am spoken for.

Del Dolemonte on April 22, 2009 at 8:40 PM

“… but it’s strange that the reaction last year would have been so muted in comparison.”

I would only know from reading about MSNBC on blogs since I never watch it, but aren’t shareholder meetings annual? In which case, AP, your point is the shareholder venting would be the result of irritation from April 2007 to April 2008, and not the “heat of the campaign”, etc, of April 2008 through April 2009? Thinking back, I don’t see the 2007-2008 run being the significant vent generating period of time you suggest.

Dusty on April 22, 2009 at 8:40 PM

I watched Olbermann one night before the election. It was almost mesmerizing to see that kind of insanity and to imagine what kind of people were watching and agreeing. All I watch on MSNBC is some of the Dark Heart/Iron Hand crap they show on the weekend. The rest of their lineup-pure crap.

TXMomof3 on April 22, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Del Dolmonte, you ever notice that GETALIFE will never be specific in her answsers? She only speaks in broad platitudes and no way come up with a specific answer. I don’t think she reads well.

garydt on April 22, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Sorry, Hillary, I am spoken for.

Del Dolemonte on April 22, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Thanks for the compliment.

Here she is after smacking around the gop today:

Do you like my blog?

getalife on April 22, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Mommypundit on April 22, 2009 at 8:34 PM

Fascists dear, fascists…

doriangrey on April 22, 2009 at 8:45 PM

Mommypundit on April 22, 2009 at 8:34 PM

That is a very good question. I wonder if they have any legal redress. Maybe they could make up their losses by suing GE and leaving what’s left for the shareholders who are Olbermann fans.

Loxodonta on April 22, 2009 at 8:45 PM

I sold my GE stock after their disgusting Tea Party coverage. That was the final straw.

WisCon on April 22, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Manufactured Hate Speech by Lefty’s,
I’m stunned,shocked,and not surprised!

canopfor on April 22, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Loxodonta on April 22, 2009 at 8:45 PM

GE would have to pay people to take their stock before Olbermann fans could afford to own stock in GE.

doriangrey on April 22, 2009 at 8:47 PM

Here she is after smacking around the gop today:

Do you like my blog?

getalife on April 22, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Blog is just like you-barely literate and Ogabe-worshipping.

As for Hillary, doesn’t she have bigger problems as Secretary of State than harping on the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy again?

Jenfidel on April 22, 2009 at 8:49 PM

doriangrey on April 22, 2009 at 8:47 PM

I’m assuming that a majority of the current shareholders either love what MSNBC is doing, regardless of the financial returns, or don’t have a clue.

Loxodonta on April 22, 2009 at 8:50 PM

I haven’t watched anything on MSNBC in, oh, four years? Same with CNN. Just doing my part to keep the repo-men employed.

Limerick on April 22, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Sorry but I cant see to many hard core progressive liberals owning shares in a company like GE. Especially considering that GE is exactly the sort of massive multinational corporation that they see as being evil and oppressive. Besides I wouldn’t think that progressives have any money to invest in shares at the moment by the way they are carrying on at the moment about the financial collapse.

Dreadnought223 on April 22, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Mommypundit on April 22, 2009 at 8:34 PM

Simple: White Press Office of the House of Representatives under the jack boot leadership of Nazi Pelosi

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on April 22, 2009 at 8:52 PM

maybe the silent majority is just tired of being silent.

ctmom on April 22, 2009 at 8:53 PM

engaging with the troll is like having buffalo wings without the sauce. cereal without milk. salad without dressing. PB&J without the J. All of them totally unsatisfying and lacking substance.

scalleywag on April 22, 2009 at 8:53 PM

Do you like my blog?

getahusband on April 22, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Google blogger should ask for their bandwidth back.

Try this one.

Del Dolemonte on April 22, 2009 at 8:53 PM

Sorry, Hillary, I am spoken for.

Del Dolemonte on April 22, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Thanks for the compliment.

Here she is after smacking around the gop today:

Do you like my blog?

getalife on April 22, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Weak blog.

Bush piled on 5 trillion to the national debt. We didn’t like that one bit. Obama will add at least 10 trillion, and put us on the hook for another unfunded liability [government healthcare] we can’t pay for. So let’s add another 40 trillion to the 60 trillion we’re in the red.

This economic suicide is of course the fault of Bush.

Did I say your blog sucks getalife?

toliver on April 22, 2009 at 8:53 PM

HornetSting on April 22, 2009 at 8:11 PM

BEST… COMMENT… EVER

John the Libertarian on April 22, 2009 at 8:53 PM

Dreadnought223 on April 22, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Well who does own shares? If any conservatives do, their being both financially and politically suicidal.

Loxodonta on April 22, 2009 at 8:54 PM

Do you like my blog?

getalife on April 22, 2009 at 8:44 PM

You might try writing something on it and as for the baby pic you’ll need the Octomom’s kids to give the middle finger thanking Obama for all his debt.

One word on GE shareholder meeting – Hallelujah =)

msmveritas on April 22, 2009 at 8:54 PM

Jenfidel on April 22, 2009 at 8:49 PM

I use the blog to post pictures.

getalife on April 22, 2009 at 8:54 PM

They are mad because the stock was 33 with a .31 cent dividend. It is now 11 with a 5 cent quarterly dividend. Those on fixed incomes who depended on that money should be furious about a CEO more concerned with politics instead of profits.

Best quote was from blue chip to cow chip.

koolbrease on April 22, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Outrageous Outragers Outraged in a grand conspiracy
of conspirators conspiring to commit conspiracy,
which is no doubt been planned by the Vast Left Wing
Conspiracy Kabal of NO Hope and No Change!!!!!!!!!!!

All this fuss,over the defenceless little Tea Bag!

Liberals,whats next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Snark).

canopfor on April 22, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Allah- I can’t figure out what you think the setup was?

MayBee on April 22, 2009 at 8:57 PM

As a GE shareholder, I’ve been peppering corporate relations about how poorly the bias at MSNBC has been for the bottom line for over 10 months. Never got a response. My proxy was also dead set against current management.
Maybe, just maybe, there will be a change.

GE loosing the AAA rating and eviscerating the dividend should have gotten the attention of even brain-dead liberals.

NaCly dog on April 22, 2009 at 8:57 PM

Wonder if News Corp share holders are upset too?

$8.74 ouch.

getalife on April 22, 2009 at 8:58 PM

HornetSting on April 22, 2009 at 8:11 PM

You have a very high ratio of great one liners.

[Thanks, John the Libertarian for quoting this. I missed it while scanning down.]

Loxodonta on April 22, 2009 at 8:59 PM

ok, i am a conservative. and i own some GE stock. i could certainly sell it as i absolutely hate their entertainment division. however, i would lose alot of money. yes, a tax loss would be nice, but not a huge tax loss. my only hope is that GE could sell its financial division which is losing money, tighten their belt & begin to run themselves more profitably.

fyi: i voted against the board & all its recommendations. i wanted to go to the shareholder meeting but my husband assumed i would still be in jail from the tea party & discouraged me.

i respect the commenters here (well, most of you). what would you have me do?

kelley in virginia on April 22, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Falling values is the norm at GE – why should MSNBC be any different?

If a stockholder didn’t sell GE stock in September 2007, their loss is $29.70 per share or $46.93 from August 2000 (not including the tenuous $1.24 per share annually, payable through the end of 2009.) GE isn’t falling with the market or the recession, GE is simply falling and nobody is doing anything to stop it.

ericdijon on April 22, 2009 at 9:01 PM

I use the blog to post pictures.

getalife on April 22, 2009 at 8:54 PM

That’s not really what blogs are for.
Admit it, you’re one of NObama’s affirmative action sistahs.
(Barely made it through school, but got passed anyway…Small mercies:
at least you can write and spell OK as long as they’re not really big words.)

Jenfidel on April 22, 2009 at 9:02 PM

One shareholder at the Orlando, Fla., meeting was Jesse Waters, a producer of “The O’Reilly Factor.” Waters asked a question at the meeting, then turned on the Fox News Channel cameras outside the venue and interviewed other shareholders who attended the meeting.

Jesse Waters rules

Colorado Anne on April 22, 2009 at 9:03 PM

BHO and the boys (girls too), love it

foxone on April 22, 2009 at 9:03 PM

GE is simply falling and nobody is doing anything to stop it.

ericdijon on April 22, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Are they eligible for an Obailout?

canditaylor68 on April 22, 2009 at 9:03 PM

$8.74 for News Corp? That’s still more than I paid when I bought my shares 15 years ago.

And I’m proud to be associated with Fox, WSJ and The Australian.

Evil Pundit on April 22, 2009 at 9:03 PM

kelley in virginia on April 22, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Never use emotion in trading.

getalife on April 22, 2009 at 9:04 PM

and yes, i should have sold GE long ago. but as someone mentioned, those dividends were damn nice.

kelley in virginia on April 22, 2009 at 9:04 PM

Has GE receieved a secret,’wink wink’,stimulus help,
from Obama’s Adm.?

Question:

Have more companys,besides GE,joined the Marxist Socialist
Media,in Obama’s Socialist drive to,

National Everything!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this the Hugo Chevez model!!

canopfor on April 22, 2009 at 9:07 PM

Remember GETALIFE doesn’t answer and she also doesn’t choose to do so over in the Hillary thread. She just speaks in general platiudes and never has a specific answer or solution. For example what would you do to extract information if you eliminated the ones you want to get rid of?

garydt on April 22, 2009 at 9:10 PM

kelley in virginia on April 22, 2009 at 9:01 PM

GE still makes sense for long-term investments. Let the reduced dividends buy some of the beat-down stock.
There is still a market for gas turbines, medical imaging devices and locomotives. Constant pressure may fix the smaller entertainment side — but the real money was on the financial side. This is where the danger to the stock is.

NaCly dog on April 22, 2009 at 9:10 PM

GE Capital got a lot of stimulus money. Google for details.

NaCly dog on April 22, 2009 at 9:12 PM

I think it might be a combinatin of ratings and the Tea Parties. That silly woman insulted all sorts of people who had done nothing to her. It is tacky behavior.

Terrye on April 22, 2009 at 9:12 PM

kelley in virginia on April 22, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Do what you need to do to make some money.

fumpbump on April 22, 2009 at 9:13 PM

yeah, i know GE capital got some gubmint money. as a shareholder & an American, i am embarrassed.

salty dog, thanks for your support.

cutting off my GE lightbulbs & going to bed. gotta save energy so bambi can turn up the heat at the White HOuse!

kelley in virginia on April 22, 2009 at 9:14 PM

NBC and MSNBC will go the way of the dinosaur. You can only bleed so much money before the bean counters cut you off. I’m sure Jeffy got the message from the shareholders.

GarandFan on April 22, 2009 at 9:17 PM