Video: Red Eye, Mark Levin, Fox & Friends dump all over Olby and Garofalo

posted at 3:07 pm on April 18, 2009 by Allahpundit

Pity the poor souls at Olby Watch, forced to work ’round the clock to capture all of the backlash to Thursday night’s smear-job tour de force on “Countdown.” Dobbs fired the first shot but the bombs are falling steadily now: For your enjoyment, a triple play of Gutfeld, Levin, and F&F straining to express the extent of their contempt for two of the left’s lowest bottom-feeders. There’s name-calling galore, but then Garofalo started that herself with the reference to tea-partiers as “rednecks.” Note well Levin’s point about Olby egging her on with sotto voce “mm-hmms” all the way through her rant, something I noticed myself in my post on this. She’s taking most of the heat but he’s just as culpable.

Oh, according to Rush Limbaugh, she’s a liar, too. Surprise. Click the images to watch.

Comments

therightscoop on April 18, 2009 at 5:33 PM

I tried to look my mouse wouldn’t click the link :)

Dr Evil on April 18, 2009 at 7:29 PM

therightscoop on April 18, 2009 at 5:33 PM
I tried to look my mouse wouldn’t click the link :)
Dr Evil on April 18, 2009 at 7:29 PM

Having seen/heard Garofalo before, your mouse probably chose discretion over valor :-)

CaptFlood on April 18, 2009 at 7:46 PM

What the heck is Gonarhea Grrawfulo on Olbermuck??

I mean i know his show is so low in the ratings that even Fox Commercials outscore him, but come on, was even Megan McCain was booked that day?

In any event…this walking life support system for a mouth…what does her opinion matter?

One other thing i noticed recently with all the Liberals constantly invoking hitler…the swaztika is made up of 4 Capitol letter Ls rotated around the center point…makes you wonder…

BillaryMcBush on April 18, 2009 at 7:46 PM

Thanks.

I got back into music after the VA said I was 100% disabled and couldn’t’t hold a real JOB around other people…….because I might get pissed and kick their butts across the office just for the fun of it.

Guess I’m on somebody’s list somewhere. LOL

I should write a new version on the old book “How To Win Friends and Influence People”.

Time for the race, catch you all later. :-)

Old Hippie Vet on April 18, 2009 at 7:21 PM

JOB

I have to use my reading glasses more when I post.

You would think after 5 years in kindergarten I would have learned that.

Old Hippie Vet on April 18, 2009 at 7:47 PM

therightscoop on April 18, 2009 at 5:33 PM
I tried to look my mouse wouldn’t click the link :)
Dr Evil on April 18, 2009 at 7:29 PM

CaptFlood on April 18, 2009 at 7:46 PM

That’s funny. Your mouse is smarter than she is. Man, I still can’t believe that Olbercrackhead would stoop so low to get ratings. I’m not a huge o’reilly fan, but I love to see him kick crackhead’s butt!

therightscoop on April 18, 2009 at 7:53 PM

I’ve always found that the ones doing the name calling are usually are the racists, rednecks, etc.

Just to put it on J.G.’s level; It takes one to know one. Or I’m rubber you’re glue…

elifino on April 18, 2009 at 8:22 PM

Garofalo appears to be the type of person who looks at a blue sky and sees only green, then looks at a dog and sees only a cat. I’m fairly certain we could sit her down and show her post after post on ‘HA,’ “MM,’ ‘AT,’ and ‘PM,’ and where we would see very little in the way of racist commentary, Garofalo would see only a cross burning with the sound of banjos pickin’ away in the background…

CaptFlood on April 18, 2009 at 8:22 PM

“Eristics” by Schopenhauer: “Socrates, your arguments are as ugly as your face.”

Socrates was ugly, so we are told. The point is, if you run out of arguments and nothing will save you, try personal insult. Ha.

There was a very nice cartoon to illustrate this principle of unprincipled interlocutor. Cannot find it. Sorry.

albertpale on April 18, 2009 at 8:28 PM

She’s just saying what all of them are thinking.

Ted Torgerson on April 18, 2009 at 9:29 PM

Is she in charge of the Democratic party?

faraway on April 18, 2009 at 9:30 PM

Why is Olbermann Watch slowly lingering over a photo of Ms. Garofalo’s breasts as Mark Levin accuses Olbermann of being “sleazy”?

aengus on April 18, 2009 at 9:32 PM

What a b*tch.

Terrye on April 18, 2009 at 9:43 PM

I endured a Jeanine Garafolo comedy special on HBO once. It was excruciatingly bad.

Dead air would’ve been more amusing.

Mike Honcho on April 18, 2009 at 9:57 PM

Can I think Garofalo’s hot and still be a conservative?
I’m so torn here…

12thMonkey on April 18, 2009 at 3:14 PM

You can be conservative, but I’m not sure you should be allowed to drive.

Jim Treacher on April 18, 2009 at 10:06 PM

I don’t know why anyone is surprised by Garofalo. She proved a long time a go she was an idiot when she agreed to star in “Mystery Men”.

.She was brain–dead then and little has changed since.

GT on April 18, 2009 at 10:30 PM

yea, i dumped on her too.

stormin1961 on April 18, 2009 at 10:31 PM

God I love Mark Levin more and more every day.

BrideOfRove on April 18, 2009 at 10:40 PM

they just become more and more deranged with each passing day. these have to be the most depressed, angry creatures on the face of the planet.
hey, your guy won, remember? i thought that would be enough for you.

you can put lipstick on a pig….it’s still a PIG!

sandlin71 on April 18, 2009 at 10:59 PM

Can I think Garofalo’s hot and still be a conservative?
I’m so torn here…

12thMonkey on April 18, 2009 at 3:14 PM

If you though she was hot six or seven years ago maybe
If you think she is hot now, you need medical help or at least an eye doctor
Crack whores can’t be hot

kangjie on April 18, 2009 at 11:54 PM

Olby & Garofolo should move to a third-world country where there aren’t any white rednecks….

Oh, and take MSNBC with them!

Proud Redneck/Rightwing Extremist/Chattering Class

TN Mom on April 18, 2009 at 11:54 PM

“What is wrong with this woman?”

My goodness, who has the time to cover that. Let’s just note that she’s too stupid to know she’s stupid. Ans she’s reflexively on the wrong side of every issue.

Basilsbest on April 19, 2009 at 12:07 AM

Give Meggie-moo a few more years and she’ll sound just like Garafalo

clnurnberg on April 19, 2009 at 12:08 AM

Man-oh-man, wisht I cud be an intelekule too insted of a stupd Arkansaw redneck!

Venusian Visitor on April 19, 2009 at 12:40 AM

There was a time when she didn’t look half bad.

I guess its only a matter of time before who you are emotionally/psychologically starts to manifest physically.

Ugly on the inside…ugly on the outside.

BayCon on April 19, 2009 at 12:48 AM

The sad thing is this: she is the voice of the democrat party, she and pelosi and napoleontano and rosie o’donaldo ducky and … but i give up in disgust.

Dhuka on April 19, 2009 at 12:52 AM

She’s still on Soros’s payroll. That much is obvious.

Connie on April 19, 2009 at 1:24 AM

I wouldn’t spunk on her if her throat was on fire.

and Bill Shultz rulez, “some of those asian symbols actually MEAN skank”.

omnipotent on April 19, 2009 at 1:28 AM

Olby exploited and used Garafalo as a tool to further his objectives. Garafalo will take most of the heat for these remarks although Olby is just as guilty. She looks like she either has mental issues or was under the influence of certain substances when she did Olby’s show.

sarahpalinfan99 on April 19, 2009 at 4:12 AM

Olby is more guilty, he is using a mentally deranged person on his show. He had the opportunity to contest what she said but chose to reinforce it. He is sleaze and she is a walking psychiatric disorder whose outward appearance is consonant with her inward ugliness.

eaglewingz08 on April 19, 2009 at 7:29 AM

OLBERMANN AND GAROFALO are the cartoon characters of the left. here’s a place to vent:

READ SOME OF THE GREAT COMMENTS ABOUT BATHTUB BOY!

afotia on April 19, 2009 at 9:08 AM

The party of JFK is dead. Olby and Garo now speak for the Demonicrats.

Basilsbest on April 19, 2009 at 9:21 AM

I wonder just how many times Garafolo has experienced a tea bagging or a Cleveland Steamer.

Pelayo on April 19, 2009 at 9:30 AM

God I love Mark Levin more and more every day.

BrideOfRove on April 18, 2009 at 10:40 PM

I do too, but I’m curious why he sounded so sane and intelligent on all his book interviews, but when I hear clips of his radio show, (it’s not broadcast locally for me) I think he sounds kind of over the top. He makes great sense, but I guess it’s the delivery that kind of makes me wince.

anniekc on April 19, 2009 at 9:33 AM

whats wrong with her , easy spioled little liberal has never taken her rose colored glasses of. the libs always say republican presidents are stupid,well we conservatives no who the stupid ones are. you libs always compound problems with your stupid laws instead of solving problems

wade underhile on April 19, 2009 at 10:13 AM

Smirking schoolboy Olby opens with a multitude of sexual innuendos and GRR-AWFUL-O follows with the accusation that Fox was created to “foment anti-intellectualism” and to “coarsen and dumb-down” the media. PRICELESS!!

maryo on April 19, 2009 at 1:38 PM

Garalphalo is racist; note the strong emphasis when she says “this is about hating a black man in the White House…”

Racism is Garalphalos problem–she’s the one who hates the black man in the white house, but being a mental stain who acts like a douche keeps her gainfully employed with the likes of Olberdoucheman. It’s like attracts like.

p.s. Mark Levin is awesome :)

alanaSimon on April 19, 2009 at 5:59 PM

The truth is she secretly yearns to be “teabagged” by Carl Rove and Dick Cheney and this unfulfilled obsession has driven insane.

TrickyDick on April 20, 2009 at 1:51 PM

Ugly inside and out. Once stupid always Stupid! Maybe she can claim a disability.

regmgr on April 20, 2009 at 2:36 PM