Video: Glenn Beck interviews Ted Nugent at the Alamo

posted at 9:09 pm on April 15, 2009 by Allahpundit

A surprisingly subued GB at the site of America’s Masada finds the nearest guitar hero/libertarian and queries him as to whether he’s in favor big government or not. Surprise: Not. Always a good idea to give air time to people who have invited the president to suck on his gun.

If you want to see the Nuge shred the national anthem, click here.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

I love that a notorious vietnam war draft dodger is the face of the teabaggers.

benny shakar on April 15, 2009 at 9:11 PM

The train. It has wrecked.

Dave Rywall on April 15, 2009 at 9:12 PM

teabaggers
benny shakar on April 15, 2009 at 9:11 PM

bet you have a lot of experience with that…

right4life on April 15, 2009 at 9:12 PM

The train. It has wrecked.

Dave Rywall on April 15, 2009 at 9:12 PM

yeah on Jan 20 2009

right4life on April 15, 2009 at 9:13 PM

I put on that motherf*ckaz music on the surround sound and rocked the f*ck out!

blatantblue on April 15, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Ohhh, the draft dodging…You mean this?

“30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10 days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment.”

WHAT AN AWESOME AMERICAN

Dave Rywall on April 15, 2009 at 9:14 PM

The trolls coordinate their attacks, I see.

blatantblue on April 15, 2009 at 9:14 PM

euwwwwwww

strangelet on April 15, 2009 at 9:14 PM

WHAT AN AWESOME AMERICAN

Dave Rywall on April 15, 2009 at 9:14 PM

yeah he was a typical liberal then…

right4life on April 15, 2009 at 9:15 PM

I was in Chicago last week and I said hey Obama you might wanna suck on one of these ya punk. (holding up pair of semiautomatic rifles). Obama he’s a piece of **** and I told him suck on my machine gun, let’s hear it for him! I was in NY and I said hey Hillary Clinton you might wanna ride one these into the sunset you worthless b****! How about Barbara Boxer she might like to suck on my machine gun! Hey Dianne Feinstein why don’t you suck on these you worthless wh***! Any questions? …. Freeeeeedom!”

SnarkVader on April 15, 2009 at 9:16 PM

The trolls coordinate their attacks, I see.

blatantblue on April 15, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Can you smell the fear? That sounds like it could be a Ted Nugent song, or it should be.

sherry on April 15, 2009 at 9:17 PM

“Put thousands of conservatives together and the media yawns. Dress a couple of moonbats in pink tee-shirts and hundreds of reporters will trip over each other’s cameras.”

Mike Huckaby

Marcus on April 15, 2009 at 9:17 PM

Nuge, help! BHO’s Got Me In A Stranglehold!

jgapinoy on April 15, 2009 at 9:17 PM

AP, you’ve hit a nerve with the Troll Community.

blatantblue on April 15, 2009 at 9:17 PM

WHAT AN AWESOME AMERICAN

Dave Rywall on April 15, 2009 at 9:14 PM

yeah he was a typical liberal then…

right4life on April 15, 2009 at 9:15 PM
———
This is your response? Really? That’s sad.

Dave Rywall on April 15, 2009 at 9:17 PM

The trolls coordinate their attacks, I see.

blatantblue on April 15, 2009 at 9:14 PM

by their reaction, today was a great day!!

nothing these wackos hate and fear more than the the truth…

right4life on April 15, 2009 at 9:17 PM

sherry on April 15, 2009 at 9:17 PM

Indeed. The stench is dancing about my nostrils as we speak.

blatantblue on April 15, 2009 at 9:18 PM

Wow. The trolls are quick on the pantywaists tonight! I’m surprised they haven’t been copying their posts from DU or Kos tonight.

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on April 15, 2009 at 9:18 PM

I’m sorry, I don’t remember who Ted Nugent is.

scalleywag on April 15, 2009 at 9:18 PM

This is your response? Really? That’s sad.

Dave Rywall on April 15, 2009 at 9:17 PM

sad but true…

right4life on April 15, 2009 at 9:18 PM

Hm.

It seems that the Trolls operate in cells.

Sort of analogous to AQ.

blatantblue on April 15, 2009 at 9:19 PM

Trolls? (puts feet up on desk)

scalleywag on April 15, 2009 at 9:19 PM

I didn’t know this about Nugent, but that said, I was also a liberal when I was young. Heck, I voted for Clinton–the first time. I learned my lesson well from Bubba, and haven’t voted Democrat since. So what Nugent did when he was young and stupid shouldn’t be held against him. Thank God he’s not like my dad, a 71 year old man who disagrees 95% of the time with the Democratic party but is too set in his ways to admit he’s been wrong and, well, his Dad was a Democrat and his father before him was a Democrat . . .

Special K on April 15, 2009 at 9:20 PM

Trolls? (puts feet up on desk)

scalleywag on April 15, 2009 at 9:19 PM

yeah you know hairy, ugly SMELLY things…ie liberals!!

right4life on April 15, 2009 at 9:21 PM

According to capitulus, the Star Spangled Banner is ‘mullet music’.

BadgerHawk on April 15, 2009 at 9:23 PM

They spawned recently, didn’t they.

scalleywag on April 15, 2009 at 9:23 PM

Horrible train wreck.

getalife on April 15, 2009 at 9:24 PM

Dave Rywall on April 15, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Context is everything. Feel free to put the entire entry from wikipedia next time.

Nugent dismissed the veracity of these statements, saying “You’ve got to realize that these interviewers would arrive with glazed eyes and I would make stories up.” He explained that he did not go to Vietnam because he had a 1 year student deferment. When questioned, he admitted that he had “not wanted to get his ass blown off in Vietnam,” but made note of a tour he made with the USO in 2004 to Fallujah and Afghanistan as support of his assertion that “I am not a coward.” He also said that “Because I failed to serve in Vietnam, I feel an obligation now, to do everything I can to support those defending our freedom. Do I feel guilt and embarrassment? Yes.”

DCA on April 15, 2009 at 9:24 PM

LOL, the lefty trolls seem to be all upset when the draft dodgers have a change of heart. Never mind that they are the ones trying to justify the draft dodgers most of the time.

Hasn’t anybody told you guys you shouldn’t mess in your own bed?

Hawthorne on April 15, 2009 at 9:24 PM

blatantblue on April 15, 2009 at 9:19 PM

It seems they are assigned specific subject matter. You can lay money on who shows up to the Palin, Rush, or Michelle threads. Today seems like a free for all bombardment.

sherry on April 15, 2009 at 9:24 PM

This is your response? Really? That’s sad.

Dave Rywall on April 15, 2009 at 9:17 PM

yes, liberalism is very sad, but you know its cornerstone is victimization, and that’s sad too.

Shay on April 15, 2009 at 9:24 PM

I thought AP was going to build them a troll hole they could scurry into. (maybe he could line it with fly paper)

scalleywag on April 15, 2009 at 9:25 PM

They spawned recently, didn’t they.

scalleywag on April 15, 2009 at 9:23 PM

Indeed. By A-Sexual reproduction, nonetheless.

blatantblue on April 15, 2009 at 9:25 PM

I love that a notorious vietnam war draft dodger is the face of the teabaggers.benny shakar on April 15, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Well then theres that whole Chicago thug thing in the Whitehouse, the Federal tax evader as the head of the treasury, and the the face of Fannie(Franks and Dodds). Throw in Aunt Nanny Pelosi (no democrat gets investigated), Rahm as the foul mouthed Alinsky degreed ballerina and we really got a party going on…
Lets throw in a few more tax dodgers and military bashers shall we?

canditaylor68 on April 15, 2009 at 9:25 PM

Horrible train wreck.

getalife on April 15, 2009 at 9:24 PM

yeah that swearing in on jan 20 2009 sure was…

right4life on April 15, 2009 at 9:25 PM

oh, there’s one now, have you got the RAID?

scalleywag on April 15, 2009 at 9:25 PM

Almost everybody is a liberal when they’re young. Heck, even Reagan was a liberal once.

Then they grow up, grow a brain…

after that, it seems many of them turn conservative.

Wonder why that is…

Perhaps, liberalism is the absence of a fully developed brain.

RedbonePro on April 15, 2009 at 9:26 PM

oh, there’s one now, have you got the RAID?

scalleywag on April 15, 2009 at 9:25 PM

an exorcist is more appropo…

right4life on April 15, 2009 at 9:27 PM

If you want to see the Nuge shread the national anthem, click here.

So cool.

Spirit of 1776 on April 15, 2009 at 9:27 PM

nice cut & paste,were did you get that from wiki?

centryt on April 15, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Well I used to enjoy HA, but now it’s getting to where you have to watch for the droppings when you come in and watch where you sit.

scalleywag on April 15, 2009 at 9:28 PM

I left Florida for the same reason haha, too many critters and bugs.

scalleywag on April 15, 2009 at 9:30 PM

Yeah, Drywall, it’s called learning from your mistakes… something I doubt you will ever have experience with.

ManInBlack on April 15, 2009 at 9:31 PM

If you want to see the Nuge shread the national anthem, click here.

Not too bad!

Come to think of it………..when the progressives regressives have a rally, have you ever heard the national anthem?

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on April 15, 2009 at 9:31 PM

Glenn Beck is sort of a dork.

TTheoLogan on April 15, 2009 at 9:31 PM

More teabagging on July 4th.

You will have a ball.

getalife on April 15, 2009 at 9:31 PM

Beck had Joe Horn on stage. I’m waiting for the MSM to go (anti-)ballistic over that.

mad saint jack on April 15, 2009 at 9:32 PM

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on April 15, 2009 at 9:18 PM

Well, you know how it is; “Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V, HotAir, check. Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V, PJM, check. I do another 23 of these, and the nice man at Kos said he’ll give me a dollar!”

Blacksmith on April 15, 2009 at 9:33 PM

WHAT AN AWESOME AMERICAN

Dave Rywall on April 15, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Who are your favorite lefty liberal entertainers who did serve in Viet Nam?

hawkdriver on April 15, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Horrible train wreck.

getalife on April 15, 2009 at 9:24 PM

Yeah, I’m not a big fan of Queen Nan’s hair either…

Upstater85 on April 15, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Wow. We’re really hitting a nerve with libs. Awesome. Their hate makes me strong.

Dukeboy01 on April 15, 2009 at 9:36 PM

I concur with Ted concerning the ugly lying freak we have been straddled with.

TexasJew on April 15, 2009 at 9:36 PM

benny shakar
Dave Rywall
getalife

This is getting tiresome, but did you actually listen to the clip and hear what Ted was saying……….?

………. If you did, what part of what he said offends you or you think is wrong?

If you didn’t……….

……. then you are a cowardly and you arguments hold no validity.

I picture the lot of you as lonely mole creatures, typing fast in your mother’s basement, in last weeks underwear, Cheetos and “Pop Fizz” cola all over the place, prepubescent stubble surrounding an ever protruding tongue licking yellowed crooked teeth that haven’t been brushed in a month……….

……… on the other hand, we are in the Sun light, living productive lives, backing up our opinions with fact and logic, and fighting to save this country from the damage that this current Administration will do to us and our children.

With every post, you identify yourselves more and more until the picture is crystal clear…….

…….. I know Allah likes the hit volume, but this is getting out of hand.

Seven Percent Solution on April 15, 2009 at 9:36 PM

He has the rage, but he doesn’t have the war record. At 18, he was called up to serve in Vietnam. “In 1977 you gave an interview to High Times [the cannabis user's journal of record] where you claimed you defecated in your clothes to avoid the draft.”

(“I got 30 days’ notice of the physical,” Nugent told them. “I ceased cleansing my body. Two weeks before the test I stopped eating food with nutritional value. A week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. My pants got crusted up.”)

“I never *** my pants to get out of the draft,” says Nugent, good-naturedly.

“You also told them you took crystal meth [methamphetamine, the highly destabilising drug sometimes described as poor man's crack] before the medical – as a result of which, and I quote: ‘I got this big juicy 4F.’”

“Unbelievable. Meth,” he replies, in a tone of deep sarcasm. “Yes, that’s my drug of choice. You’ve got to realise that these interviewers would arrive with glazed eyes and I would make stories up. I never did crystal meth. And I never pooped my pants.”

“But you did dodge the draft.” “I had a 1Y [student deferment]. I enrolled at Oakland Community College.”

“You said then that you wanted ‘to teach the stupid bastards in the military a lesson’. I’d have thought you’d have loved the army. Guns. Travel. Danger.” “Back then, I didn’t even understand what World War II was.”

“So basically,” – I admit that I have, unaccountably, started to speak Nugent – “you didn’t want to get your Michigan ass blown off in Vietnam.” “Correct. I did not want to get my ass blown off in Vietnam.”

“I know you do a lot of charity work for wounded veterans. Has it occurred to you that someone else may have died in Saigon because you didn’t go?”

“Absolutely.”

Nugent’s name, as I am sure he’s aware, appears, along with those of Cheney, Bush and many of their fellow Republicans, on a website called chickenhawks.com. It lists those who have evaded or abbreviated their own military service then, later in life, developed an appetite for war and machismo, either personally or by proxy.

“So has this made you…” “Certainly. Because I failed to serve in Vietnam, I feel an obligation now, to do everything I can to support those defending our freedom. Do I feel guilt and embarrassment? Yes.”

“You missed your calling.”

“I wish I’d understood how important America’s fight against our enemies was. But did I go to Fallujah two years ago? Damn right I did. And was I in Afghanistan, manning a 50-calibre machine gun in a Chinook – ready to rock? Yes. Was I there for years? No. A couple of weeks. But I am not a coward.”

Hawthorne on April 15, 2009 at 9:37 PM

The trolls coordinate their attacks, I see.

blatantblue on April 15, 2009 at 9:14 PM

I just can’t imagine why people elsewhere on the Net complain HA has been overrun by trolls.

TheBigOldDog on April 15, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Yow-zers, the trolls have quite the rapid-response system today, no?

Regardless, that was some pretty awesome fretwork on the national anthem. Go Uncle Ted.

Pasalubong on April 15, 2009 at 9:38 PM

More teabagging on July 4th.

You will have a ball.

getalife on April 15, 2009 at 9:31 PM

We all appreciate your solicitation, but please, even the Beta King isn’t beta enough to swing your way… yet.

Though, to be honest, your mom’s already on the bandwagon. I’d ask her if she was waiting for July 4th, but she’s got a mouthful right now.

TheEJS on April 15, 2009 at 9:38 PM

I love that a notorious vietnam war draft dodger is the face of the teabaggers.

benny shakar on April 15, 2009 at 9:11 PM

The train. It has wrecked.

Dave Rywall on April 15, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Since when do you two nitwits support American troops? The fact that he was just like you jackasses when he was in his 20s should make you like him more.

Now go suck on a car exhaust and let us conservatives have our ONE POSITIVE DAY out of the Obama Administration so far without your nonsensical, inflammatory chatter. ONE EFFING DAY. COME BACK TOMORROW, IF YOU WANT. LEAVE FOR THE REST OF THE DAY.

jimmy the notable on April 15, 2009 at 9:38 PM

Yo yo yo…. Just got back from the Tax protest here in San Diego California…. Well over a thousand people there when I left… I was only there from 4pm to 5pm… People were really starting to show up as I was leaving…

doriangrey on April 15, 2009 at 9:38 PM

Rather ironic, and insulting to the memories of those who fought at the Alamo, as Huhnerfalken Ted Nugent is probably the last guy who would ever have fought at the Alamo.

MB4 on April 15, 2009 at 9:39 PM

Good thing the prez never did anything he would regret when he was young.

pgrossjr on April 15, 2009 at 9:39 PM

Who are your favorite lefty liberal entertainers who did serve in Viet Nam?

hawkdriver on April 15, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Duh. Jane Fonda.

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on April 15, 2009 at 9:39 PM

Then they grow up, grow a brain…

after that, it seems many of them turn conservative.

Wonder why that is…

Perhaps, liberalism is the absence of a fully developed brain.

RedbonePro on April 15, 2009 at 9:26 PM

Oh, there is no “perhaps” about it! Liberalism is devoid of rational thought and is an extension of emotionalism, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Bizarro No. 1 on April 15, 2009 at 9:40 PM

Good thing the prez never did anything he would regret when he was young.

pgrossjr on April 15, 2009 at 9:39 PM

You do know that you forgot your “sarc” tag, right?

Dr.Cwac.Cwac on April 15, 2009 at 9:40 PM

Those opposed to these tea parties seem to have only one counterpoint….

Boy, those conservatives like dangling their man-packages in each others mouth, ha, ha, ha!

We get it, you`re calling us gay. Now how about some substance?

ThePrez on April 15, 2009 at 9:42 PM

Ted Nugent is the rights equivalent of Michael Moore, Sean Penn and Al Franken all rolled into one with a big smelly bow.

MB4 on April 15, 2009 at 9:43 PM

TheBigOldDog on April 15, 2009 at 9:37 PM

What do you mean?

blatantblue on April 15, 2009 at 9:43 PM

The trolls stink of fear tonight.

poplicola on April 15, 2009 at 9:43 PM

ThePrez on April 15, 2009 at 9:42 PM

The Left seems fixated on having balls rubbed in their face – male and female alike. It’s just one their “things” apparently.

TheBigOldDog on April 15, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Then they grow up, grow a brain…

after that, it seems many of them turn conservative.

Wonder why that is…

Perhaps, liberalism is the absence of a fully developed brain.

RedbonePro on April 15, 2009 at 9:26 PM

At some point, many realize that liberal should be a lifestyle, not a political stance.

ProudinNC on April 15, 2009 at 9:45 PM

What do you mean?

blatantblue on April 15, 2009 at 9:43 PM

I mean people elsewhere are complaining about the same thing you were. The coordinated trolling that goes on at HA to the point where it dominates virtually every substantive thread. I wasn’t calling you a troll or anything.

TheBigOldDog on April 15, 2009 at 9:46 PM

TheBigOldDog on April 15, 2009 at

You mean leftists have nutty fixations? I agree.

canditaylor68 on April 15, 2009 at 9:46 PM

But I am not a coward.”

Hawthorne on April 15, 2009 at 9:37 PM

If Nugent is not a coward then I am the Queen of Spain … ….. and George the Third.

PercyB on April 15, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Dave Rywall and Benny Shakar,

You guys ought to get out of your jackboots. You really have a lot of guts to criticize somebody for actions that are not only commonplace on the left but revered. Once more, you take a quote from a decades old article in High Times that has been disavowed over and over again as a prank on the interviewer. You have a selective outrage and an even more selective methodology for your attacks.

Even if Nugent did everything you claim, which he has denied repeatedly, people change. If you are the thoughtful and mature intellects that you claim, then you would recognize that what a man does in the early 1970′s does not mean they have not grown and learned from their experiences.

So explain to me how the lefties that always want to give rapists and murderers another chance at rehabilitation all of a sudden have no tolerance or compassion for a draft dodger. I guess your ethics only extend to attacks on the conservatives. Apparently they are the only real criminals in your world.

Hawthorne on April 15, 2009 at 9:48 PM

The troll factor is especially high this evening.

I notice that they all seem to like the “teabagging” bit. That’s cool … ’cause there’s no way you can possibly beat an idiotic joke to death.

It’s impossible.

A stupid joke just gets funnier and funnier the more times you you repeat it. Plus, repeating a stupid joke is.. like, WAY easier than thinking up something that’s actually witty or clever, especially when trying to ridicule people who frighten you.

Rachel Maddow taught me that; and she’s a genius. Or something.

cruadin on April 15, 2009 at 9:48 PM

You mean leftists have nutty fixations? I agree.

canditaylor68 on April 15, 2009 at 9:46 PM

Clever! LOL!

TheBigOldDog on April 15, 2009 at 9:48 PM

TheBigOldDog on April 15, 2009 at 9:46 PM

It’s sad, too, because there used to be some really great debates and discussions in past HotAir threads, especially ones on religion. Now every thread (and it is virtually every thread) gets derails a dozen comments in and never comes back.

It must drive up traffic or else AP and Ed would be banning some of the more ridiculous trollers, but it’s still kind of sad.

BadgerHawk on April 15, 2009 at 9:48 PM

I love that a notorious vietnam war draft dodger is the face of the teabaggers.

benny shakar on April 15, 2009 at 9:11 PM

You all just can’t get balls off of your minds, can you?

Nutty.

baldilocks on April 15, 2009 at 9:49 PM

So what Nugent did when he was young and stupid shouldn’t be held against him.

Special K on April 15, 2009 at 9:20 PM
———
Ah, so the stupid things Kerry said and did when he was young and stupid are unforgivable and an indication of bad character, but Ted Nugent gets a pass. How amazingly retarded.

Dave Rywall on April 15, 2009 at 9:49 PM

The troll factor is especially high this evening.

cruadin on April 15, 2009 at 9:48 PM

You can practically smell their fear.

TheBigOldDog on April 15, 2009 at 9:49 PM

ProudinNC on April 15, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Yes, I mean it in a political sense.

It seems with the left, you throw out logic and accountability.

RedbonePro on April 15, 2009 at 9:50 PM

TheBigOldDog on April 15, 2009 at 9:46 PM

Oh indeed.

I just wonder where the central Troll base is.

Brooklyn Bridge?

blatantblue on April 15, 2009 at 9:50 PM

Rachel Maddow taught me that; and she’s a genius. Or something.

cruadin on April 15, 2009 at 9:48 PM

Do you like fish sticks?

BadgerHawk on April 15, 2009 at 9:50 PM

You mean leftists have nutty fixations? I agree.

canditaylor68 on April 15, 2009 at 9:46 PM

Nah, they’re just a bunvh of balled faced liars. ; – )

thomasaur on April 15, 2009 at 9:50 PM

Nutty.

baldilocks on April 15, 2009 at 9:49 PM

They aren’t called nutbags for nothing!

TheBigOldDog on April 15, 2009 at 9:51 PM

But I am not a coward.”

An Indian respects a brave man, but he despises a coward.

Hinmahtooyahlatkek on April 15, 2009 at 9:51 PM

DCA on April 15, 2009 at 9:24 PM
———
This quote makes Nugent look like an even bigger chickensh*t. Thanks.

Dave Rywall on April 15, 2009 at 9:52 PM

thomasaur on April 15, 2009 at 9:50 PM

Well I think they suck…

canditaylor68 on April 15, 2009 at 9:52 PM

Dave Rywall on April 15, 2009 at 9:49 PM

Nugent never ran for POTUS.

dipshit

cruadin on April 15, 2009 at 9:52 PM

canditaylor68 on April 15, 2009 at 9:46 PM

Dang. Beat me to it.

baldilocks on April 15, 2009 at 9:52 PM

Dave Rywall on April 15, 2009 at 9:49 PM

Unlike Kerry, Nugent didn’t build a career based on a lie. Besides he has some demonstrable talent.

moxie_neanderthal on April 15, 2009 at 9:52 PM

bunvh=bunch

thomasaur on April 15, 2009 at 9:52 PM

Dave Rywall on April 15, 2009 at 9:49 PM

We didn’t have to go back more than a few years to find plenty of reasons to dislike John Kerry.

Hawthorne on April 15, 2009 at 9:53 PM

Trolling troll is obvious trolling troll.

blatantblue on April 15, 2009 at 9:53 PM

The trolls coordinate their attacks, I see.

blatantblue on April 15, 2009 at 9:14 PM

They really have. It’s interwebzwide too. I don’t believe the collectivists have ever had an original thought.

Rae on April 15, 2009 at 9:53 PM

You want to know what you are Ted Nugent? Huh? Huh? You don’t, I do, everyone does… you’re the son of a thousand fathers, all stinking cowards like you.

Tuco on April 15, 2009 at 9:53 PM

Dave Rywall on April 15, 2009 at 9:49 PM

When was Ted elected to the US Senate exactly? When did he run as his party’s nominee for the Presidency? You do understand the difference between a private citizens and elected officials right? I mean, you are old enough to vote in the True North Proud and Free right?

TheBigOldDog on April 15, 2009 at 9:54 PM

I love that a notorious vietnam war draft dodger is the face of the teabaggers.

benny shakar on April 15, 2009 at 9:11 PM

Is being without military service out of fashion again?

Pre-1993 – Out of fashion
1993 – 2001 – In Fashion
2001 – 2009 – Out of Fashion
21 Jan 2009 – 14 April 2009 – In Fashion
15 April 2009 – ? – out of fashion?

VinceP1974 on April 15, 2009 at 9:54 PM

yeah he was a typical liberal then…

right4life on April 15, 2009 at 9:15 PM

Unlike our lefty trolls he discovered the error of his ways. Amazing how conservative working hard and earning a good income from your own sweat turns one into a conservative.

jwp1964 on April 15, 2009 at 9:55 PM

Rae on April 15, 2009 at 9:53 PM

I’ve been considering a career in counter terrorism after college, but as of lately I’ve been considering a career in counter Trollerism

blatantblue on April 15, 2009 at 9:55 PM