Sweet: Michelle and Cavuto at the Sacramento tea party

posted at 8:22 pm on April 15, 2009 by Allahpundit

A gratifying treat for fans of the boss. No one’s worked harder in the blogosphere to promote the tea parties. Here’s her moment of triumph. Awesome — even if she is hard on Republicans, like me, who supported TARP.

186,564 attendees today and counting, according to PJTV.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Announcing the first official Tea Party Baby:

I promised all of you some photos — here they are.

My collie says:

But they may not be the photos that they were all expecting.

CyberCipher on April 16, 2009 at 1:23 AM

Does anyone at Fox know how to pronounce Michelle’s last name? Sheesh.

Mark Jaquith on April 16, 2009 at 1:33 AM

Awww. I guess Michelle didn’t get my invitation to come to PHX’s rally.

jgapinoy on April 15, 2009 at 8:25 PM

The radio said there were 5-6,000 out there tonight. I had a last minute conflict… I was really disappointed–how was it?

petunia on April 16, 2009 at 1:59 AM

Michelle is soooo gorgeous…:)

Thank you for your hard work Michelle…:)

dec5 on April 16, 2009 at 3:22 AM

Brava Michelle, you were great as always. Going into the belly of the beast in Sacramento was excellent. The pushback has only just begun.

eaglewingz08 on April 16, 2009 at 6:12 AM

Very succinct, accurate and easy to understand explanation of what the tea parties are about. And only Fox News gets it. The rest of Obama’s minions just babble about a gay sex act.

But then, I guess since Fox paid for the tea parties, they would have a different angle. /sarc

Spectreman on April 16, 2009 at 7:27 AM

I will stay the course in supporting our President.

getalife on April 15, 2009 at 8:48 PM

You’re not even an ideologue, then — you’re a cultist.

DrSteve on April 16, 2009 at 8:33 AM

Michelle is so HOT!!

DamnYankee on April 16, 2009 at 9:26 AM

CyberCipher on April 16, 2009 at 1:23 AM

Congratulations!

Aggie85 on April 16, 2009 at 10:12 AM

Dammit! I was two blocks away at work and I could only drop by for 15 minutes, and did not get to see Michelle :(

pseudonominus on April 16, 2009 at 10:12 AM

Michelle could make me believe anything, what a babe

workingforpigs on April 16, 2009 at 12:10 PM

Holy Crap! Dallas had a shidtpot load full of people at our ralley. I didn’t get to go due to having a job that requires me to work odd hours, but the local news affiliates here showed massive massive crowds in Dallas, Ft. Worth and Southlake.

Interestingly though, the liberal leaning newspaper reported the Southlake attendance at only 800 as estimated by the Southlake police. But what was ignored was the fact that this count was taken prior to the official kickoff of the protest and that better than 3 times as many people were taking part in the march around the town square enroute to the shopping center where the event protest was held.

I overheard two known libtards here at work in the coffee room and they were WORRIED…. Worried that this will become a bonafide movement and that Ogabe’s agenda will be undone if “these crazy conservatives” get back the congress in 2010.

I rounded the corner, and they, knowing that I’m one of those crazies, immediately whipped into laughing and dissing the “inbreds and racists” that went to these things yesterday. I didn’t say a word to them, but looked at both of them and S L O W L Y put on a knowing grin.

Should’ve seen the look on their faces after that.

44Magnum on April 16, 2009 at 1:35 PM