Quotes of the day

posted at 10:40 pm on April 15, 2009 by Allahpundit

“Some would have you delay exploration and development in the federal offshore of Alaska over concerns related to global warming and its effects in the Arctic. First of all let me make it clear that the State of Alaska understands the effects of climate change in the cryosphere. We Alaskans are living with the changes that you are observing in Washington. The dramatic decreases in the extent of summer sea ice, increased coastal erosion, melting of permafrost, decrease in alpine glaciers and overall ecosystem changes are very real to us.”

***
“The source of the greatest tension this year between the Legislature and the executive has been certainly the appearance that the executive is prioritizing her national image, her national brand, over the day-to-day operations of state government and the interests of the State of Alaska.”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 4 5 6

How many times did I tell you that I’ll stop when Pooptechs of the world stop?

promachus on April 16, 2009 at 3:57 AM

Well, there never going to.

Upstater85 on April 16, 2009 at 3:58 AM

Be gentle with her. She was seriously out of her depth here.

Hawthorne on April 16, 2009 at 3:53 AM

Sucker.

Saltysam on April 16, 2009 at 3:58 AM

Oops it’s late. *they’re*

Upstater85 on April 16, 2009 at 3:58 AM

Nite.

Thanks for the laughs….

Saltysam on April 16, 2009 at 4:01 AM

Nite.

Thanks for the laughs….

Saltysam on April 16, 2009 at 4:01 AM

Already? Nite.

Upstater85 on April 16, 2009 at 4:03 AM

OK, I’m out too.

Long live the Constitution!

Upstater85 on April 16, 2009 at 4:05 AM

How many times did I tell you that I’ll stop when Pooptechs of the world stop?

promachus on April 16, 2009 at 3:57 AM

Poptech has been gone for a while now but youa re still going.

Hawthorne on April 16, 2009 at 4:06 AM

Poptech has been gone for a while now but youa re still going.

Hawthorne on April 16, 2009 at 4:06 AM

So are you, sweetheart.

promachus on April 16, 2009 at 4:11 AM

Sarah knows what she is talking about when it comes to energy policy. Energy is her “baby” so to speak. Of course, Alaskan legislators are jealous of Sarah because she is a political star worldwide (most politicians would kill for the media attention Sarah gets). Sarah makes news so deal with it.

sarahpalinfan99 on April 16, 2009 at 4:37 AM

Sarah upset the ole boys network in Alaska, of course there is still alot of sour grapes and resentment in the Legislature. They tried to lynch her during the campaign and failed. It’s a shame that she’s only one of a handful of nationally recognized politicians with a sane energy policy.

eaglewingz08 on April 16, 2009 at 6:16 AM

Classic video of Romney’s communication skills (video).

promachus on April 16, 2009 at 2:57 AM

I’m not sure if you were inferring that Mitt Romney “doesn’t” have good communication skills, but that clip, for one is an ambush. That’s a setup question and the other guy you hear talking at the end is the second foil that is supposed to either get him on record saying he was for medical marijuana or to badger him the way he did, when he said he was against it. Secondly, I thought he was informed and that he actually handled it really well.

This is the problem with guys like Poptech. I honestly think the twit and the wall too, bash Palin because they want Romney. They just make the rest of us question Romney now through their antics and I suppose sometimes even in a retaliatory manner because of the way they attack Sarah Palin. A bona fide Moby or Astroturfer couldn’t do a better job of disrupting whatever unity we can gleam from interacting on Hot Air.

hawkdriver on April 16, 2009 at 6:29 AM

Sarah sees the effects of global warming and now………she gets thrown under the proverbial bus. Which proves my point of a conservative litmus test, if you miss one item on the test, you are ousted. Sarah come join the Democrats, we are open minded and a big tent party.

athensboy on April 16, 2009 at 7:24 AM

Sarah knows what she is talking about when it comes to energy policy.

sarahpalinfan99 on April 16, 2009 at 4:37 AM

A Palintologist Myth

MODERATOR: “…do you support capping carbon emissions?”
PALIN: “I do. I do.”

She is as dumb as Obama on energy policy.

Obama: “Cap & Trade Will Cause Electricity Rates to Skyrocket” (Video) (3min)

Palintologists have created this figment of their imagination based on a bunch of talking points put out by the McCain campaign to try and hype her joke experience up.

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 7:34 AM

Only an idiot doesn’t believe in climate change. Manmade climate change on the other hand… Sarah’s just being smart on this one. Her solution is fossil fuels. Brilliant.

She’s taking the environuts issue of climate change and solving it with fossil fuels. Come on that’s just sweet. Even the Romney paid poster has to see the merits of this ploy.

Newagegop on April 16, 2009 at 7:35 AM

Sarah sees the effects of global warming and now…

athensboy on April 16, 2009 at 7:24 AM

Proves she is scientifically illiterate as well.

Is the U.S. Temperature Record Reliable? (PDF) (SurfaceStations)

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 7:38 AM

eaglewingz08 on April 16, 2009 at 6:16 AM

Another Palintologist Myth

Mean Girl (Salon)

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 7:39 AM

I consider myself to be conservative by Australian standards but I doubt I would pass the “smell test” as a conservative if I ever came and lived in the US. I would have to register as an independent voter and vote Republican anyway.

Crux Australis on April 16, 2009 at 7:40 AM

Palin is a gurl. She like dresss and climat change. She not sexe like Romney…opps I say Romney…where is take of words button? Crap anywho Palin is dum and family is dum. She kills wolfs while Romney save dogs on car. Palin wolf die. Romney dog live just poop a little. CRAP where is take off buttion/*0_-=_(7$#@$%6y`~~~~876`54

PALIN BAD HUR DUM AND UGLY!!!

vote for grate hair and lots of money. only smurt peeple have grate hair and money.

Newagegop on April 16, 2009 at 7:49 AM

Palin

Newagegop on April 16, 2009 at 7:51 AM

r

Newagegop on April 16, 2009 at 7:52 AM

bad!!!

Newagegop on April 16, 2009 at 7:52 AM

Crux Australis on April 16, 2009 at 7:40 AM

Australia’s drought natural, researcher says (Reuters)

When I heard aussies blaming the U.S. for their droughts I knew some people were certifiably insane.

Most Computer Illiterates believe in global warming because they are too clueless to know that their is no proof that man-made CO2 is causing or will cause catastrophic global warming without using worthless computer models. Thus the con continues.

FACT: Only Computer Illiterates believe in “Man-Made” Global Warming

The amount of people who have no remote understanding of how computers work and believe the bullshit peddled by clueless natural scientists who peddle the model results is large, I know I fix their computer problems.

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 7:55 AM

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 7:39 AM

I rest my case.

Check out which is more important to poptech. Defending Romney from critics of bashing Palin.

All too willing useful idiot. Why, because he takes more pleasure in taking Palin down a notch than he does correcting the record on his guy.

He’s like the guy stabbing the bottom of his rubber life raft because he saw a mouse.

hawkdriver on April 16, 2009 at 8:04 AM

“or” bashing

hawkdriver on April 16, 2009 at 8:04 AM

Grow up poptech. And bring The Wall with you.

hawkdriver on April 16, 2009 at 8:05 AM

I never said I believed in Anthropogenic Global Warming. And I don’t blame the U.S. for Australia’s natural disasters.

Infact drought, fire and flood have been part of Australia’s climate since the aboriginals arrived 60,000 years ago and before. Long before the Industrial Revolution occurred.

Crux Australis on April 16, 2009 at 8:08 AM

QUOTE OF THE DAY: NSA vs. Congressional Limits

Why not cover NEWS, Allahpundit?

Drop the boring retread rumor mill.

Your “obligatory” fixation is contemptuous.

maverick muse on April 16, 2009 at 8:12 AM

WTF? What is an Australian doing typing in a conservative blog on the other side of the world late at night?

Good night!

Crux Australis on April 16, 2009 at 8:12 AM

but that’s got a lot more to do with anger at the Democratic party insiders than with Obama.

AnninCA on April 16, 2009 at 3:15 AM

Until you can get over your Oslime-a worship, you’ll NEVER be a conservative. You have simply gone from demoratF**K to demoratF**K lite.

csdeven on April 16, 2009 at 8:13 AM

hawkdriver on April 16, 2009 at 8:04 AM

I don’t have a “guy” I have a not able to vote for the economically challenged candidates (Obama, McCain, Palin, Huckabee ect…).

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 8:19 AM

You listen to Pooptech! He have noledge to PROVE Palin dumb. Follow BLU WORDS!!! Blu word lead to tube that PROVE Palin dum and have bad hair.

Pooptech no Palin kill wolf. Pooptech no Romney SAVE dog!!! Dog sick yes but dye NOOOOO!!!! Palin poor and dum and have bad hare and kill dogs.

Newagegop on April 16, 2009 at 8:20 AM

and kill dogs.

Newagegop on April 16, 2009 at 8:20 AM

That is a Huckabee Family Tradition.

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 8:22 AM

Newagegop on April 16, 2009 at 8:20 AM

To quote poptech. ROTFLMAO!

Veddy funny you how scribe poptech and bad, bad sada parin.

hawkdriver on April 16, 2009 at 8:25 AM

Palintology has gone full Retard (literally).

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 8:34 AM

So, pooptech you are back again I see. When I was challenging you you went away with your tails rolled and now you’re back after making sure I wasn’t here. You’re a piece of work, pooptech.

promachus on April 16, 2009 at 8:35 AM

Grow up poptech. And bring The Wall with you.

hawkdriver on April 16, 2009 at 8:05 AM

Sarah Palin’s Foreign Policy Meeting

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 8:38 AM

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 8:19 AM

The economic maestros you keep talking about are even worse than the economic illiterates.

Under Sanford, South Carolina’s Unemployment Rate Surges to 11%

Under Sanford, South Carolina’s Unemployment Rate has Increased 4.8% since start of recession….Under Palin, Alaska’s Unemployment Rate has Increased 1.7% since start of recession

ROFTMLAO ROFTMLAO

promachus on April 16, 2009 at 8:41 AM

Allah is such a predictable snarky Gore/Kerry supporter. What in the HELL is he doing here?

Charles Martel on April 16, 2009 at 8:41 AM

I can bring the pain too.

promachus on April 16, 2009 at 8:42 AM

promachus on April 16, 2009 at 8:41 AM

That is because everyone in Alaska is on welfare.

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 8:42 AM

That is because everyone in Alaska is on welfare.

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 8:42 AM

And Sarah is trying to get them off it. I know. Just another Palintologist myth.

Back in the real world though, here’s how your economics diva slugs it to ordinary people.

Tax Burden Increased Under Romney

Romney: Raised fees on motor vehicles, marriage licenses, firearm and professional licenses, and cigarettes or alcohol sales and raised taxes on Corporations

ROFTLMAO

promachus on April 16, 2009 at 8:45 AM

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 8:38 AM

The only pain in any of your posts is sorting through the ROTFLMAOs to see if you might have thrown up a comment that was actually worth reading.

hawkdriver on April 16, 2009 at 8:47 AM

I can bring the pain too.

promachus on April 16, 2009 at 8:42 AM

What is painful about that? Pothead losers always push the medical pot propaganda. How dumb are potheads? If their was some medical benefit to Cannabis pharmacutical companies would create drugs out of it. Yet potheads being genetically inferior cannot comprehend this and probably try to smoke willow tree leaves when they really need an aspirin.

This is interesting though that you brought out a pothead propaganda video. It shows you either used pot or support it’s use. This explains A LOT about the Palintologist movement and where the delusions come from. Time to get educated…

The Anti Marijuana Resource

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 8:48 AM

NO no me hate Palin hur full returd. Hur run to work. HAAA. 2 dum and poor to have driver. Hare look BAD after run. Romney hare alsome and purfect. No wind and hare look sexe.

AND Romney NEVer let kids date poor peeple. Pour is dum and have super spurm. Por get baby by holding hands!!! Palin dum hur kid talk to nurmal peeple in dum skool and have kid.

HAAA if hur in Romney state hur get rid of kid. Romney have money to pay to get rid of dum and pour kids. RomneyCare cares!!!

Newagegop on April 16, 2009 at 8:55 AM

<blockquoteI cannot bring The Wall anywhere, he is an immovable object. I can bring the pain though…

Sarah Palin’s Foreign Policy Meeting

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 8:38 AM

Mitten’s domestic policy meeting.

I don’t even smoke, do booze or pot. That must be you. I now know why you go off so tangentially. When did they let you out off local chancellory?

promachus on April 16, 2009 at 8:56 AM

543 comments,

250 by Poptech and 150 by the Wall.

Even the comment totals here are artificial…

joey24007 on April 16, 2009 at 8:56 AM

Newagegop on April 16, 2009 at 8:55 AM

You are killing me. That’s hilarious!

promachus on April 16, 2009 at 8:57 AM

Romney did teach his children how to use comdoms.

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 9:14 AM

Romney did teach his children how to use comdoms.

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 9:14 AM

Don’t bet on it. He taught his sons to take them to Romneycare abortion centers.

promachus on April 16, 2009 at 9:18 AM

Sarah does not understand what happened, she only let her daughter stay out all night with her boyfriend and have sleep overs in the same room.

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 9:19 AM

Romney did teach his children how to use comdoms.

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 9:14 AM

Too bad your grandparents weren’t that smart.

littleguy on April 16, 2009 at 9:19 AM

Got a question, AP.
The Wall (Roger Waters) got the hammer at election time for saying something over the top about John McCain.

Is this different?

It wouldve been better for the country if he had not survived the ordeal of his meal ticket…the so-called Hanoi Hilton.

I think he mustve prayed to Satan while in prison and said “if you somehow let me live through this ordeal, I will go undercover and ensure that all the good people in the U.S. who are trying to do good things for their country and the world are constantly foiled in their righteous efforts. I will be your servant Lucifer, if you let me survive. Mwahahahahaha. Amen”.

Yep, thats what happened. I just figured it out.

The Wall on April 16, 2009 at 12:34 AM

No offense meant. Just curious.

kingsjester on April 16, 2009 at 9:21 AM

Romneycare abortion centers.

promachus on April 16, 2009 at 9:18 AM

ROFLMAO!!!! Romney Kilzas the BABIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!

OMG

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 9:21 AM

The Book of Palintology – Chapter 1: Abortion, Chapter 2: Abortion, Chapter 3: Abortion, Chapter 4: Abortion.

I am pro-life but the life amendment is never going to happen. The best you will get is a ban on certain late terms with the exception of rape, incest and the mother’s life in danger. DEAL WITH REALITY.

Now we can move onto things the President can actually influence, like spending and the size of government.

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 9:28 AM

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 8:19 AM

Come on pop-a-vessel, you know you had a plenty big man love for both Perot and Barr! You only vote for abject losers, so anyone you “favor” should pack it in because any campaign would most certainly be a lost cause!

littleguy on April 16, 2009 at 9:28 AM

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 9:19 AM

Sarah lets teens have sex under her roof. She’s a hillybilly s**k. OMG.

ROFTLMAO.

For your information, Levi was allowed to help with the new baby, you moron.

promachus on April 16, 2009 at 9:28 AM

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 9:28 AM

Funny you would say that because it’s Sarah who cut taxes and spending. It’s Romney who increased taxes and grew govt.

Romney: I like mandates

But in the book of Romney everything is pedigree 1)pedigree 2)pedigree 3)pedigree and some good hair.

promachus on April 16, 2009 at 9:32 AM

My quote of the day from the same article:

“There are critics out there who say she’s not engaged in the national ambitions that they have for her,” Ms. Stapleton said. “The fact that she has people criticizing that she’s not doing it the way D.C. insiders would do it is a compliment to her.”

littleguy on April 16, 2009 at 9:40 AM

Yes!!! Palin let kid hold hands in won room hut in ALOSERka. With shared family bed and dum eskeemo husband garding against polor burs while kids hold hands and holding hands. Romney never let kid hold hands with pour.

Pore not even get past dogs (xcept dog that poops but he not dead like wolfs Palin murder!!!) on Romney MANSON 3 or past allygaturs in MANSON 12 or past TREXSES!!!! at MANSON 31!!!! Poor only let on to cut grass and only if MexiCAN or irish and only if fixed. Romneycare fixess pooor by fixing pour!!!

Romney nos pur and super spurm no Romney kids neer stoopid pourr.

Newagegop on April 16, 2009 at 10:00 AM

PALIN BAD HUR DUM AND UGLY!!!

Newagegop on April 16, 2009 at 7:49 AM

Newagegop, this is hilarious! (I’m sitting here laughing my head off…I’m gonna wake up my hubby! ROFL!)
Thanks for elevating the level of discourse above that of Poopdeck, too!
Don’t be a stranger: we need you on these Palin threads!

Jenfidel on April 16, 2009 at 10:05 AM

Romney nos pur and super spurm no Romney kids neer stoopid pourr.

Newagegop on April 16, 2009 at 10:00 AM

I don’t know where the hell you’ve been, but I love where this is going. Funny stuff!

carbon_footprint on April 16, 2009 at 10:23 AM

Funny you would say that because it’s Sarah who cut taxes and spending.

promachus on April 16, 2009 at 9:32 AM

ROFLMAO! Total Myth

Palin:

- Increased Spending by 55% as Mayor of Wasilla
- Raised the Sales Tax by 25% as Mayor of Wasilla
- Increased Spending by 31% as Governor of Alaska
- Raised Taxes on Oil Profits to 25% as Governor of Alaska

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 10:30 AM

YES YES stoopid Palin listen to dum people in wasilly and put in place for pour to play por gamsn. She not build OLYPUS like Romney! Build stupid poor igglue and listen to peeple and do what they SAY.

Peeple not no anything! Pour need to hold dogs for hunt for Romney!!! Hunt like civelized person with POOOR holding dogs and chasin dogs and following poop from BEST dog that Romney save and tye to roof to save so kids not get super dog poop on them!!!

Palins is lyer and killer of dogs and builder off Pour common hut and listener to dum poorrr.

Newagegop on April 16, 2009 at 10:41 AM

Newagegop on April 16, 2009 at 10:41 AM

Dude, get an account at blogspot and let me know. I will bookmark it!

carbon_footprint on April 16, 2009 at 10:49 AM

That is not Hydroelectric? 0.1% ROFLMAO!!!

Hydroelectric is not something you can just build where there are no rivers to damn. Other states have high hydroelectric generation that have a lot of rivers. That has nothing to do with the worthless “renewables” people are talking about like Solar and Wind.

Let’s Get Real About Renewable Energy (The Wall Street Journal)

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 1:00 AM

“It’s less than 1%!!!!”

(Of course, that’s after you eliminate the 20%+ from hydroelectric).

Oh, and I’m sure there are no more “rivers to dam” in Alaska.

You’re a riot, PopTart.

cs89 on April 16, 2009 at 10:52 AM

Dude, get an account at blogspot and let me know. I will bookmark it!

carbon_footprint on April 16, 2009 at 10:49 AM

So would I!
Go newagegop!

Jenfidel on April 16, 2009 at 11:00 AM

0.1% ROFLMAO!!!

(Of course, that’s after you eliminate the 20%+ from hydroelectric).

Oh, and I’m sure there are no more “rivers to dam” in Alaska.

You’re a riot, PopTart.

cs89 on April 16, 2009 at 10:52 AM

Are you clueless? The “Renewable Energy” people are talking about are wind and solar not daming rivers. Not to mention daming rivers is not exactly an environmental selling point. But this is irrelevant to everything. According to you Washington State is the “Renewable Energy” leader by generating 75% via Hydroelectric.

How do states create rivers to dam that don’t have that option?

More spin from the Palintologists who do not understand energy.

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 11:08 AM

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 11:08 AM

What is Renewable Energy?
Renewable energy resources are virtually inexhaustible in duration but limited in the amount of energy that is available per unit of time. Renewable energy resources include biomass, hydropower, geothermal, solar, wind, ocean thermal, wave action, and tidal action.

U.S. govt. Energy Information Administration.

In 2004, hydropower dams produced 270 billion kWh, which was about 7% of total U.S. electricity production and accounted for about 45% of total renewable energy consumption. The newest “wave” in hydropower technologies is being developed to harness the energy in ocean tides, waves, and currents.

Let’s see, who should I believe about whether hydropower is classified as “renewable energy?”

U.S. Govt. publication?

Anonymous internet troll?

Hmm. It’s close, but I’m gonna go with the EIA on this one.

Sorry.

cs89 on April 16, 2009 at 11:22 AM

You do have a point about it being difficult to get new dams built, and that not all states have adequate water resources.

Alaska, however, has rivers available if they choose to develop them.

cs89 on April 16, 2009 at 11:23 AM

littleguy on April 16, 2009 at 9:40 AM

The focus on that statement has been Sarah’s recalcitrant determination not to listen to Washington insiders.

However what should be the focus of Meg’s statement is that nowhere does Meg deny that Sarah Palin does not have ‘national ambitions’.

technopeasant on April 16, 2009 at 11:31 AM

Sure ALOSERka have river but stoopid Palin not no river FROZEN!!! SHE LIVE IN IGGLUE!!! COME ON PALIN!!! She soo dum. She marry to esskeemoo who rid polelur bear in race. Wat they don’t talk in 1 rum igglue. Ask Todd he nos river is frozen because he rides poler bur across frozen river to win hillbillie race to become king of rednek.

Let me show how dum. She says U betcha. That is pour peeple talk!!! No rich say U betcha. U betcha is what midwest servents in Manson 14 say. Romney kid 14 say “Bring me fish egg and snail.” Servent say “U betcha.’

Romney smurt. He say por peeple word like ‘varmit’. Pour peeple say varmit all the time. They r POOOR. They r covered in varmits. He hunt varmit so ppour have less varmits 2 eat por peeple food. Now poor can eat meat in can with no varmit.

Romney say por peeple words to understand ppoor. Palins say pur peeple words becase she is poorr. HUGE DIFFARENCE!!!

Newagegop on April 16, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Now I am really ROFTLMAO. Take that, pooptech, you humor-challenged moron.

promachus on April 16, 2009 at 11:56 AM

Newagegop on April 16, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Thank you for the best Troll impersonation we’ve seen around here in a long time. Inspired!

kingsjester on April 16, 2009 at 12:00 PM

I go work now to 1 job!!! Not like Palinses who had to get like 45 jobs and go to 147 skools to not be pour I take 1 job not hog all pooor peeple jobs like Palines.

Now she live in PUBLIC IGGLUE with goberment paid servent because eesskeemo husband is to ppoor to haev own servants. Lozer!!! Pay for own servents SARHA!

Sarah like Obama. Live in goberment house with goberment servant. New money is soooo dum. And she play basketball too like Obama but not smart like Obama how would NEVER punish kid with Pour baby!!! Obama go to Massachewsusus and get rid of poorr dum rednek/gheto babe.

Obama smurt. Palin dum. Romney smartests.

Newagegop on April 16, 2009 at 12:28 PM

I was struck by the cheers that the mere mention of Sarah Palin’s name received at one of the tea parties yesterday.

Seems we have a lot of our own variations on propaganda amongst Conservatives, that is, many don’t like her for whatever reason. That’s OK, let’s all shoot ourselves in the foot yet again while the Marxists win and piss away our country.

Dr. ZhivBlago on April 16, 2009 at 1:14 PM

Dr. ZhivBlago on April 16, 2009 at 1:14 PM

But millions do support her…don’t underestimate her.

I would love a Palin/Romney ticket…. this in fighting

between Conservatives will pass as did Reagan and Bush Sr.

This is what the Libs fear the most. :}

dec5 on April 16, 2009 at 2:16 PM

Alaska, however, has rivers available if they choose to develop them.

cs89 on April 16, 2009 at 11:23 AM

Yes I am well aware of all of this. But when you go around using this argument for “renewables” without specifically mentioning Hydroelectric people think you are talking about wind and solar.

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 7:09 PM

I would love a Palin/Romney ticket….

dec5 on April 16, 2009 at 2:16 PM

So you but the less educated, no private sector experience person at the top? Um no. Sanford is a better candidate than Palin.

Poptech on April 16, 2009 at 7:10 PM