Palin rips Levi Johnston for dishing about Bristol on Tyra Banks’s show

posted at 8:20 pm on April 3, 2009 by Allahpundit

I don’t blame her a bit, especially after watching the clip of him stuttering about their sex life. What a turd.

“Bristol did not even know Levi was going on the show. We’re disappointed that Levi and his family, in a quest for fame, attention, and fortune, are engaging in flat-out lies, gross exaggeration, and even distortion of their relationship,” says the statement from the Palin family rep.

“Bristol’s focus will remain on raising Tripp, completing her education, and advocating abstinence,” the statement continues. “It is unfortunate that Levi finds it more appealing to exploit his previous relationship with Bristol than to contribute to the well being of the child.”

The statement ends, saying, “Bristol realizes now that she made a mistake in her relationship and is the one taking responsibility for their actions.”

Bristol’s supposed advocacy of abstinence is rather highly nuanced, but never mind that. If I were her, I’d be at the courthouse on Monday filing for child support to get whatever piece she can of the dirty money Tyra Banks paid this kid to tell her things like whether Palin knew they were having sex or not. Stay classy, dad.

Update: Oh lord. It never ends.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 12

It’s a toss up who wins the sleazy award here–Levi? Tyra? of should they split the honors. If I were Bristol, I would find some shyster lawyer willing to sue the daylights out of Levi.

jeanie on April 3, 2009 at 10:50 PM

The Palin family is a great family… sadly they seem to attract the riff-raff.

HotAirJosef on April 3, 2009 at 10:51 PM

Gawd….this site really did get the bottom of the troll barrel. Is this really the best you can do because the base intellect you display is about equal to that of a brick.

Bishop on April 3, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Bishop,

Bricks are useful products and shouldn’t be maligned by being compared to Soros funded troll types…

What continues to get lost in the other quote is that Governor Palin was attacked by many on the left for NOT aborting her child. No other reason except for making the decision to allow a child with a disability to be born into their family.

The fact that the #2 person on the Republican ticket was the focus of such unleashed vitriol of historic portions speaks volumes about who the dems felt was, and still is, the “one to beat”. I cannot remember a previous Presidential election where this type of attack was attempted. An emotional attack.

As for the headline topic, I’m not surprised that attempts at getting young Levi on TV continue. That he and members of his family actually went on the show in order to tell tales saddens me. He and his family had another opportunity to admit their fault in the situation, not tell gossipy stories, and present himself as a generally responsible person who had made some choices that had consequences for himself and others. Instead, he and his family chose the low road. And, he will be literally paying for his “15 minutes of fame” for the next 17 1/2 years…

Gohawgs on April 3, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Yeah, I know, to the Left hypocrisy is a virtue.
18-1 on April 3, 2009 at 10:49 PM

The biggest one of all, 2004: “Chickenhawk! Warmonger! Vietnam deferrals for the VP! We need a veteran running the nation in a time of war!”

2008: “What?”

Bishop on April 3, 2009 at 10:53 PM

And my daughter wasnt allowed to date until she was 16 and then only group dates with people we trusted and we know, mostly my wife, knows what our girls are doing every second of the day. We protect them like hawks. My daughters are very cute….especially my 16 year old. And no dude is going to ruin her life.

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Every second? Even when they are at school, at a friend’s house, at a sleepover, at a party, hanging out at the mall, using the bathroom, etc.? I think you exaggerate. I’m hoping you are because that is not natural. Kids need to be independent from their parents and not have 24/7 supervision. Even baby birds have to leave the nest and learn to fly on their own. That is the natural order. Sounds like you have trust and control issues.

sarahpalinfan99 on April 3, 2009 at 10:54 PM

It really sucks for Palin’s family, but boy do I like watching all of you who support her blindly slowly come to the realization that she cannot be elected. You supporters of her act as if she is the last chance of conservatism, and you base it on absolutely NOTHING except that she didn’t abort her kid. Its pretty ridiculous actually. That said, I feel for her daughter having to deal with this.

thphilli on April 3, 2009 at 9:57 PM

I based my support in the election not only on her personal integrity (which you mention), but also on her mayoral oversight of Wasilla (which more than doubled in size and civic needs during her time in office), and her acts as Governor of Alaska. When she was on the road stumping, she showed a far better command, of the, uh, language than our current, uh, commander in, uh, chief.

I don’t think she’s the last chance of conservatism, but she’s smart and has far more experience in governance than Obama. There’s a very good reason why, out of the gate, she was compared, not with Biden, but with Obama, and the comparison was favorable. That’s why the knives are out.

unclesmrgol on April 3, 2009 at 10:55 PM

I’m not that concerned about these issues involving her family and in-laws… now, if these were people that she had hired and worked in her administration, I’d be concerned.

But family? She’s handling it the best way she can; with love, support and compassion for Bristol. I just hope Bristol can remain strong; at 18, she’s still vulnerable and her personal life has been splashed all over the country for any rude stranger to comment on. She has to hear vile and disgusting comments from so-called adults in the media and on blogs and I’m sure it’s affecting her.

I’ll be saying an extra prayer for her to remain strong and for Gov. Palin to keep showing her some extra love and compassion for what she’s going through.

yogi41 on April 3, 2009 at 10:55 PM

capitulus

So abandoned by your mother just like Obama. No wonder you identify w/him so much. Poor wittle guys, you just must make the world more fair…Oh whoa is me…sigh…

Still can’t refute any of the arguments for your hypocrisy, I see. Spew some more hate though lost wittle one, we all feel for you…Not really, but then I will sound more like a liberal and get in touch w/my feelings…kumbaya

JAM on April 3, 2009 at 10:57 PM

We live in a time when all you have to do is mouth the correct Liberal orthodoxy and a bunch of left-wing losers heap praise on you, regardless of your lifestyle. But if you’re a Conservative, you can do no right, and those same left-wing losers who will give accolades to the likes of Meghan McCain and Levi the Stud will sift through your garbage or hack into your e-mail to destroy you.

Peer pressure, group-think, and fascism are the new cool. From Letterman and Stewart to Rahm and Carville, these cartoon fascists think they have some kind of power.

For those of you who love these types of anti-Palin stories, just realize that your ideology comes before your humanity. But, that’s OK with me. You probably didn’t have that much humanity to begin with.

The dirty little secret of all Liberals: They are angry and unhappy.

EMD on April 3, 2009 at 10:58 PM

This is another strike against Palin. She is a non-starter for 2012 if ever. Given the serious times we live in, we need a Margaret Thatcher not a Roseanne Conner.

Chekote on April 3, 2009 at 10:59 PM

I’m a conservative female who would LOVE for the GOP to nominate a viable female candidate. Sarah Palin isn’t it.

Infidoll on April 3, 2009 at 10:35 PM

Fair enough. We can agree to disagree on that point then. Many of us believe that Sarah is the best candidate for 2012.

sarahpalinfan99 on April 3, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Chekote on April 3, 2009 at 10:59 PM

The fountain of trolls springs eternal….

omnipotent on April 3, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Abandoned? At 40?? You people are as dumb as that woman in NW Canada.

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Can one of you scumbag trolls (including you Allah and you’re “It Never Ends” shtick) just cut through the crap and answer that question?

davek70 on April 3, 2009 at 10:06 PM

No troll but ill bite. Its the Press, without that your screwed. Look at hillary see had the presidency. Then come O and the press picked sides. They handle info (newspapers/TV/magazines)for maybe 80% of the voters. They chose what info the people got and hillary lost. for palin to win you would have to change the way people get news or change the news itself. Because they will be showing all this crap 24/7. Fair, no but true.

Greed on April 3, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Infidoll on April 3, 2009 at 10:35 PM
Would it help if she snorted cocaine?

unclesmrgol on April 3, 2009 at 10:47 PM

Maybe got into a questionable land deal with a questionable person? Sat in a church and listened to a preacher insult the United States of America.

HornetSting on April 3, 2009 at 11:01 PM

I’m not that concerned about these issues involving her family and in-laws

this is not accidental; Palin polled close to obama recently in popularity, so his minions got scared and busy, made a “suggestion” to that Ms. I-want-to-be-the-next-Oprah through their Hollywood friends, and the rest is playing out in front of our weary eyes

runner on April 3, 2009 at 11:03 PM

If this doesn’t tell folks why they should wait until marriage, then I’m not sure what will.
If I could, I’d encourage Miss Palin to read A Return to Modesty: Discovering the Lost Virtue by Wendy Shalit.

Send_Me on April 3, 2009 at 11:03 PM

Abandoned? At 40??

you will always have getalife

runner on April 3, 2009 at 11:05 PM

Abandoned? At 40?? You people are as dumb as that woman in NW Canada.

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Speaking of dumb, NW Canada? Abandoned? Tongue ‘n cheek, idiot, but then it doesn’t surprise me, I’ve never met a libtard w/a sense of humor…

Still waiting on all the hypocrisy…waiting, waiting…

As usual, you just ignore all of the facts and examples of YOUR liberal hypocrisy. Go to bed 40 yr old angry virgin!

JAM on April 3, 2009 at 11:05 PM

just realize that your ideology comes before your humanity.

Are you speaking about yourself? Palin is way too much drama. Her sister’s bitter divorce which led to troopergate charges against her and Todd. Her daughter is a single, teenage mother. She was announced to be the speaker at three different events, only to drop out. She wasn’t smart enough to look around her before doing the pardoning of the turkey. She couldn’t answer the simple question of “What do you regularly read?” Couldn’t answer what SCOTUS decisions she disagreed with other than Roe v. Wade. The woman is good looking but she is not ready for prime time. Anyone who thinks she is viable is putting their ideology or feelings in their pants before humanity.

Chekote on April 3, 2009 at 11:05 PM

I think that you dimwit Palin fanboys are missing something. See, it isn’t her ideology that people with brains and toothbrushes find offensive – it’s the fact that she is a complete and utter fool. Add to that the Springeresque stories about her family and she is downright revolting as a candidate of any kind.

Left, Right and in between. Thinking people don’t want anything to do with that woman.

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:05 PM

The fountain of trolls springs eternal….

omnipotent on April 3, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Yeah, sure attack me for being a troll instead of rebutting my point. How original! Palin is not ready for prime time. For all those who like her just for her looks: BUY A POSTER AND HANG IT IN YOUR ROOM. She is a political, electoral dud.

Chekote on April 3, 2009 at 11:07 PM

Not only does the average turd have more class than that punk, the average turd is considerably more intelligent also.

JohnGalt23 on April 3, 2009 at 11:07 PM

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Hmmmm. Snicker. You can’t watch them every second of the day. Sorry. I hope they follow your teachings. But, as I said before, glass houses.

HornetSting on April 3, 2009 at 11:08 PM

BUY A POSTER AND HANG IT IN YOUR ROOM.

Their rooms are already filled with LIMITED EDITION nascar collectibles. Very valuable stuff. The supply drops every time there’s a tornado.

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:09 PM

Palin is an embarrassment to parents and NOT an example we need for this country. Obama makes her parenting skills look like trailer trash.

Poptech on April 3, 2009 at 11:09 PM

2008: “What?”

Bishop on April 3, 2009 at 10:53 PM

I’ve asked a number of O-bots when they are going to sign up for Obama’s surge in Afghanistan…but for some reason I never get an answer…

18-1 on April 3, 2009 at 11:09 PM

“Thinking people” ignored Obama’s corruption, racism, communist up-bringing, radical ties, shady land deal, illegal donations, gaffe-prone speaking, etc. I think you underestimate those “thinking people” you hold so dear. But you are a libtard so underestimation of people is who you are! Good night.

JAM on April 3, 2009 at 11:10 PM

Chekote on April 3, 2009 at 11:05 PM

I would bet you neither Obama nor Biden can give more then one answer to that question either.

18-1 on April 3, 2009 at 11:12 PM

Good news, ‘conservatives’! It’s time for Caribou Barbie’s stupidity to be an asset! The official line is now that Sarah is clearly too stupid to know what was going on in her house. Every cloud has a silver lining!

You’re welcome!

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 9:18 PM

What is so funny is that is the same thing Michelle Obama said about Hillary Clinton. “How can she run the White House, if she doesn’t know what’s going on in her house” to paraphrase. Well, apparently Hillary knows enough to be Secretary of State. So I guess Michelle “was too stupid” to know that.

As for Obama, he “was too stupid” to know what was going on with the guys in his neighborhood (Bill Ayres, Rashid Khalidi, Louis Farrakhan, etc.) or in his church of 20 years (Rev. Wright, Rev. Moss, Father Pfleger). So according to your logic, Obama’s “stupidity” confirms the fact that he shouldn’t be in the White House.

sarahpalinfan99 on April 3, 2009 at 11:12 PM

Poptech on April 3, 2009 at 11:09 PM

Obama’s children haven’t grown up enough yet to get into trouble. The jury is still out on HIS parenting skills. I doubt he parents very much. He is the busiest president evah don’t ya know…

JAM on April 3, 2009 at 11:12 PM

Obama makes her parenting skills look like trailer trash.

Poptech on April 3, 2009 at 11:09 PM

Yeah , putting everyone’s children deep in debt.

the_nile on April 3, 2009 at 11:12 PM

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:09 PM

Poptech on April 3, 2009 at 11:09 PM

You both lack class, at least the people living in the trailer park don’t have to live in section 8 housing and go every Wednesday for their government cheese. They are doing it on their own, regardless of what you say about them.

Now, I remember allah saying something about a ‘kicking out’ if a troll called Palin ‘trailer trash’. Out with you, poptart.

HornetSting on April 3, 2009 at 11:13 PM

I think that you dimwit Obama fanboys are missing something. See, it isn’t his ideology that people with brains and toothbrushes find offensive – it’s the fact that he is a complete and utter fool who needs a TelePrompTer to speak. Add to that the Springeresque stories about his family and he is downright revolting as a candidate of any kind. Did Obama’s aunt receive that visa yet?

Left, Right and in between. Thinking people don’t want anything to do with this man

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:05 PM

fixed

Did Obama’s aunt receive that visa yet?
What about his brother who lives in a hut?
What about all his radical friends?

TimeTraveler on April 3, 2009 at 11:13 PM

JAM on April 3, 2009 at 11:10 PM

Honestly, I think that was part of his appeal to the O-bots – the first four at least. The Democrats’ media pretty much hushed up the other issues.

18-1 on April 3, 2009 at 11:13 PM

Chekote on April 3, 2009 at 11:07 PM

Do you honestly think John McCain would have gotten 48% of the vote without Palin?

Jindal may have helped McCain as much, but I can’t think of another politician that conservatives care for as much as Gov. Palin.

Pawlenty, Romney, Huckabee??? I don’t think so.

BTW, I supported teh Fred!

omnipotent on April 3, 2009 at 11:13 PM

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:05 PM

Amen. Again, buy a poster if you like her looks. But drop the nonsense that she is electorally viable. She just made a complete fool (again) of herself by calling for a rematch between Begich and Stevens. I thought she was a reformer. She was against pork. I thought she fought Stevens and the corrupt Alaska GOP. What nonsense! She is as phony as Obama.

Chekote on April 3, 2009 at 11:14 PM

I’m going to go out on a limb and assume that the lefty trolls here probably didn’t have a problem with President Clinton’s extramarital sex life during his term. In fact, they all probably wanted us to “move on” since it had nothing to do with his ability to govern….

And they want to smear Palin for acts she didn’t even do, but those of her family? Hypocrites all. They probably really don’t have a philosophical problem with it. If the Palin’s were some liberal Democrat family they would be pooh-poohing ANYONE who so much as raised an eyebrow in disapproval. But that’s okay, we’re used to being arbitrarily held to a higher standard. We’re also more forgiving and TOLERANT of each other if we fail (as everyone does) to meet that standard in ourselves. We’re even more tolerant than they across the political divide. See here, at this very site:

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/03/29/just-leave-it-alone/ Later, it was confirmed as Joe Biden’s daughter – but this is the only post here concerning it you will find. We take no pleasure in this type of misfortune, and we REFUSE to use it as the basis of a scurrilous attack. You should too, you who claim to be so damn “tolerant”.

Trolls, answer me this question: Where do you stand on Vice-President Biden’s daughter snorting cocaine? Is it as damning of his fitness as Bristol is to her mother?
I’ll give you my answer, and I eagerly await your rebuttal. In a generic every-day situation (and it happens every day, always has, since at least the beginning of Homo Sapiens), you’re probably overall meh about it. Life happens, we all have unexpected difficulties we have to overcome. However, in this particular instance. you are only interested in it as far as it is useful to you in destroying your political opponents. And that is is petty and small. We expect better of ourselves, why don’t you?

JeffWeimer on April 3, 2009 at 11:15 PM

Obama makes her parenting skills look like trailer trash.

Poptech on April 3, 2009 at 11:09 PM

So taking you kids to listen to a racist and an anti-semite on a weekly basis is what passes for good parenting in your world?

18-1 on April 3, 2009 at 11:15 PM

Poptech on April 3, 2009 at 11:09 PM

what did AllahPundit say about Palin and comparing her life to trailor trash ??? somebody remind me

runner on April 3, 2009 at 11:15 PM

He never responded. I took responsibility for what I said. Don’t know what else I could do.

SnarkVader on April 3, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Looks like you did the right thing. We should know by now that this is an eclectic parlor, with many rules…

Don’t mind TRC :)

Entelechy on April 3, 2009 at 11:16 PM

Can you people stop comparing Ashley Biden to this girl? Yes, if Biden’s daughter was 17 when she was doing coke THEN it would be a big deal. But she is in her late 20s so literally no one gives a crap.

Speedwagon82 on April 3, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Hey buddy, McCain ONLY won solidly red states for lesser margin than any Republican. He also manage to lose solid Republican states like Indiana and North Carolina. Palin added NOTHING. Any Republican would have won the states that the McCain-Palin ticket did. Tell me of ONE state that McCain would have lost had Palin not been on the ticket.

Chekote on April 3, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Chekote on April 3, 2009 at 11:14 PM?

You forgot to mention that the Alaska GOP call for Begich’s resignation. It’s politically grandstanding on Palin’s part but you are too much an idiot to realize that

TimeTraveler on April 3, 2009 at 11:18 PM

I guess Allah doesn’t have the Malkins to stand behind this statement:

And I should add, if any of our trolls resort to similar stuff — calling Palin “white trash” or whatever — let me know and I’ll handle them.

Allahpundit on April 3, 2009 at 11:49 AM

and ban capitulus for this statement:

You’re welcome!

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 9:18 PM

omnipotent on April 3, 2009 at 10:39 PM

Or this doosy from Poptart:

Poptech on April 3, 2009 at 11:09 PM

We’re waiting…..

omnipotent on April 3, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Poptech on April 3, 2009 at 11:09 PM

Ugh. You.

Alana on April 3, 2009 at 11:19 PM

Poptech on April 3, 2009 at 11:09 PM

Allahpundit on April 3, 2009 at 11:49 AM

Hey, The Wall — In case there was any ambiguity, calling Palin “trailer park material” or whatever isn’t much different from “white trash.” Knock it off. No more warnings.

Allahpundit on April 3, 2009 at 12:27 PM

portlandon on April 3, 2009 at 11:20 PM

Seriously. Take Dick Cheney. 80-odd percent disapproval rating. But that’s not because he’s incompetent. He’s 100% competent. With him, people disagree with his approach to governing etc. That’s fine – that’s politics.

With Palin, you don’t even get to her ideology because she’s utterly incompetent. Whatever thoughts are behind the smiling and winking are moot.

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:21 PM

JeffWeimer

People on the Left, Right and in the middle did not approve of Clinton’s conduct. The disagreement was whether it was severe enough to kick him out of office. Most Americans did not believe that his offense warranted being impeached. They wanted him reprimanded instead.

Chekote on April 3, 2009 at 11:22 PM

We’re waiting…..

omnipotent on April 3, 2009 at 11:18 PM

Yeah? Isn’t there anything on Fox you can watch in the mean time? Check the terror alert level or something.

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Palintologists need to get all opposing opinions censored that way they can advance their propaganda undeterred. It is all better when an imaginary collective exists.

Troll (Definition) – The word assigned to anyone who disagrees with a Palintologist. It is used to smear them in hopes the administration will move to have them banned. This allows for the Palintologist movement to spread their propaganda unchallenged.

Poptech on April 3, 2009 at 11:24 PM

capitulus, seek help for your hatred towards Palin. It’s not normal. And, that’s not meant to be an insult.

Conservative_SAHM on April 3, 2009 at 11:24 PM

Send_Me on April 3, 2009 at 11:03 PM

Good book!!! And I agree that waiting IS ideal.

However, let’s not paint marriage as some paradise where Bristols of the world don’t end up ruining their lives with Levis of the world. All marriage does in a lot of cases is make it “legitimate” ruin.

herrevery on April 3, 2009 at 11:24 PM

herrevery on April 3, 2009 at 11:24 PM

And for the record, I don’t think Bristol’s life is ruined.

herrevery on April 3, 2009 at 11:25 PM

However, let’s not paint marriage as some paradise

Amen. Having to sit through the Sex and the City movie on a Saturday night ain’t paradise.

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:26 PM

Greed on April 3, 2009 at 11:01 PM

While I would of course agree as to the importance of the press, saying that Hillary lost to Obama because of press favoritism papers over her many missteps, from personnel to policy positions to strategy to money. She would have won in 04, and who knows who would have won in 12, but Obama beat her in an epic primary because he made better decisions and had a better message. That’s over-simplifying it but the heart of it.

I really don’t know how Palin 08 will affect Palin 12, but there is another election before that and such a long way to go.

okonkolo on April 3, 2009 at 11:26 PM

she’s utterly incompetent.

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:21 PM

gonna respond to that since your days on HA are probably numbered.

she is a successful young governor of the largest state in the Union and she did it without the help of Axelrod, Daley and the rest. A community organizer with a shady past, non-existent record and document trail, and a Marxist/Muslim family is incompetent, not Sarah Plain.

runner on April 3, 2009 at 11:28 PM

Chekote on April 3, 2009 at 11:18 PM

And none of this (lower red state #s) has ANYTHING to do with McShamnesty’s recent record of:

1. Amnesty and calling those opposed bigots
2. McCain-Feingold limiting political free speech
3. “suspending” his campaign to go to DC and vote FOR TARP
4. Not taking it to Barry during the campaign
5. Looking like a doddering old fool wandering around during some debates

and no, I can’t say with any certainty what red states McCain would have lost without Gov. Palin. And neither can any honest person.

omnipotent on April 3, 2009 at 11:29 PM

Palin (shame on you runner !)

runner on April 3, 2009 at 11:29 PM

The only person lower than pond scum is Tyra Banks for having this Levi Johnson, a TEEN AGER for gosh sakes, on their show and asking “fishing questions” like they did.

Herb on April 3, 2009 at 11:29 PM

You Palin haters know, though you’ll never admit, that all she has to do is have a change of heart and turn into a David Gergen or a Kevin Phillips, a “reformed” Republican who rejects her Conservative principles, and suddenly all will be forgiven. All of her Jerry Spring-like attributes that make her “unelectable” and “trashy” will suddenly be no big deal.

If she starts spouting the Liberal claptrap, then, to quote Hillary, “a light will shine down, celestial choirs will sing,” and you will suddenly respect her. But this is nothing more than validating your own beliefs.

For the Libs, it’s all about ideology, not about first principles. And if you think that believing in higher taxes, a nanny state, and a weak military is the expression of a deeply held set of principles, then this goes a long way to explain why Libs are such miserable people.

Palin doesn’t care what you think of her. She knows the Pavlovian nature of Liberalism and needs none of your accolades.

No one does. Liberals are inconsequential people who need to get a life.

EMD on April 3, 2009 at 11:30 PM

Also Palin would not go to Europe and criticize the USA.

Herb on April 3, 2009 at 11:31 PM

Funny how a half-sister is relevant, yet a daughter of the Vice-President doing cocaine, is not of importance.

Hot Air loves to air trash on Republicans, but kiss up to Democrats.

WoosterOh on April 3, 2009 at 11:31 PM

Palintologists need to get all opposing opinions

you don’t have opinions poptech, you have spam

runner on April 3, 2009 at 11:32 PM

What a piece of crap! I had expected more from this young man, perhaps it is from his sorry assed family. I feel for Bristol, but she will come out of this well if she just rights off this spectacular piece of dung and moves on with her life and that of her lovely child. The only thing this scum will ever produce worth a $hit.

conservnut on April 3, 2009 at 11:32 PM

I agree. The Palins will endure this. Besides, if you want to talk about colorful individuals and families to go to the White House:

1. Andrew Jackson: Let’s see–marriage scandal due to a technical foulup concerning his wife’s divorce from her first husband; killed a man in a duel for making disparaging remarks about said wife; killed another man in a duel.

2. Abraham Lincoln: wife suffered from emotional instability

3. Ulysses S. Grant: recovered alcoholic

4. Chester A. Arthur: member of the Conklin machine, well known bon-vivant

5. Grover Cleveland: “Ma Ma Where’s my Pa? Gone to the White House Ha Ha Ha!”

6. Dwight Eisenhower: Well, there was that affair with his female driver during the war…

7. JFK: Marilyn Monroe…and a bevy of others–including a suspected Stasi agent (who BTW, was a knockout)

Matt Helm on April 3, 2009 at 9:45 PM

Don’t forget:

8. Carter – Billy Carter, rascist church in Plains GA

9. Reagan – divorced, scandalous/controversial children (Patty Davis, Ron Jr., even Maureen was very outspoken)

10. Bush I – Bush II

11. Clinton – Hillary scandals, Roger Clinton, Monica

12. Bush II – Bush twins

13. Obama – Mother (unwed teen mom had affair with a polygamist alcoholic); Maternal Grandparents (rumored to be radical communists); Aunt Zetuni (illegal alien); half brothers rumored to be radical, anti-white militants (there is supposed to be a book that is coming out with this story); “Uncle” Frank Davis Marshall (communist and admitted pedophile) who was a surrogate father figure; Mentor Rev. Jeremiah Wright

sarahpalinfan99 on April 3, 2009 at 11:32 PM

Troll (Definition) – The word assigned to anyone named Poptech,SnarkVader,Capitulus,getalife,The Wall. Often use cut & paste talking points,doctored evidence, & ill tempered logic. Attack enemies children with vulgar references & threaten violence against those who challenge them.

Poptech on April 3, 2009 at 11:24 PM

I edited your definition to be intellectually honest.

portlandon on April 3, 2009 at 11:33 PM

Looks like Sarah was an irresponsible mother. Nothing like Palintologists for Teen Pregnancy.

Poptech on April 3, 2009 at 11:35 PM

Also Palin would not go to Europe and criticize the USA.

Herb on April 3, 2009 at 11:31 PM

Psst, she’s never even been to Europe. You betcha!

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:35 PM

sarahpalinfan99 on April 3, 2009 at 11:32 PM

You forgot Laura Bush killing that guy. That has to count for something.

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:37 PM

Psst, she’s never even been to Europe. You betcha!

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:35 PM

Psst, You’ve never left your parents basement.

portlandon on April 3, 2009 at 11:37 PM

You forgot Laura Bush killing that guy. That has to count for something.

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:37 PM

Link?

Or did you mean she killed him with kindness?

omnipotent on April 3, 2009 at 11:39 PM

Psst, she’s never even been to Europe

good thing obama spent some quality time in Indonesia (madrasahs there are excellent I hear) and Pakistan

runner on April 3, 2009 at 11:39 PM

You forgot Laura Bush killing that guy. That has to count for something.

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:37 PM

You forgot about the Clintons killing Vince Foster, Obama palling around with a murdering domestic terrorist, Jimmy Carter kissing the boots of the murdering Hamas. That counts for more than a traffic accident right? You honestly don’t equate them as equal right?

portlandon on April 3, 2009 at 11:39 PM

Poptech on April 3, 2009 at 11:09 PM

hmmmm

joey24007 on April 3, 2009 at 11:40 PM

This thread has confirmed my suspicions that Americans are misogynistic bastards. And the more you bash Sarah Palin the more it becomes more obvious.

Barack Obama makes a goose of himself on the world stage and all you can do is keep this up.

I know that Australia has its faults but I only telling the truth.

Crux Australis on April 3, 2009 at 11:40 PM

Obama makes her parenting skills look like trailer trash.

Poptech on April 3, 2009 at 11:09 PM

Tick Tock. Tick Tock. Tick Tock. Tick Tock.

portlandon on April 3, 2009 at 11:41 PM

Link?

Or did you mean she killed him with kindness?

omnipotent on April 3, 2009 at 11:39 PM

I’d tell you to look it up but then I remembered that you ‘conservatives’ aren’t known for your computer skills.

Here you go

Happy reading!

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:42 PM

As for Palin’s viability in 2012, I’m on the fence. I don’t see too many others out there either, it’s just too early. She could do a lot of things to boost her profile, or do a lot of things that make it fall. She’s not batting very well right now IMHO, but then again, neither is the current President. And it’s still way way early. I find it VERY interesting that there is so much interest now to negate her viability long before the race has even started. And a lot if it is junior-high quality peer pressure (anyone with a brain and a toothbrush…, thinking people…etc). I mean, c’mon, we can do better than that. “Thinking People” don’t try to shut down debate by preemptively smearing anyone who might discuss from an opposite point of view, they ENGAGE it. If you think what you’re doing is debating, you’re not doing it right. Comments like that don’t evoke thoughtfulness, they imply a visceral, emotional, unthinking reaction.

JeffWeimer on April 3, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Psst, she’s never even been to Europe. You betcha!

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:35 PM

Um, actually, she went to Germany in 2007 to visit wounded soldiers. Do’h!

Pasalubong on April 3, 2009 at 11:43 PM

Oh yeah, Poptech…You can short circuit over this little gem. I mean, your buddy catipult equates auto accidents as murder right?

portlandon on April 3, 2009 at 11:44 PM

portlandon on April 3, 2009 at 11:39 PM

Vince Foster?? Hahahaha! You guys are flat out sad.

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:44 PM

portlandon on April 3, 2009 at 11:39 PM

oh no, what really counts among “thinking” (with their ass)people is whether you can pronounce Neibuhr

runner on April 3, 2009 at 11:45 PM

Um, actually, she went to Germany in 2007 to visit wounded soldiers. Do’h!

Pasalubong on April 3, 2009 at 11:43 PM

Ha! Flying to a US airbase doesn’t really count, does it? I mean, it’s like connecting in Houston and saying that you’ve been to Texas.

Pathetic…

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:46 PM

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Surprised that I did not know about that little nugget.

Thanks for the link. You can see how I might not want to take you at your word though.

omnipotent on April 3, 2009 at 11:47 PM

Vince Foster?? Hahahaha! You guys are flat out sad.

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:44 PM

I’m afraid Vince Foster’s wife & family are sad. Very very sad.

portlandon on April 3, 2009 at 11:47 PM

Hey, the Decider was a cokehead and a stumbling drunk until Jesus told him to stop.

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 10:10 PM

Dude, we don’t even know if The One has stopped doing Blow. Remember, he was “punch drunk” two weeks ago laughing about the economy.

JAM on April 3, 2009 at 10:12 PM

+10 He is supposedly on “cold meds” this week. Whatever, he freaked out Carla Bruni (the First Lady of France) so much that she refused to kiss him as protocol requires. DrudgeReport has the story of her frosty reception. LOL! She is hot and makes our First Lady look like an also-ran.

sarahpalinfan99 on April 3, 2009 at 11:47 PM

Will this be the thread where the mods ban capitulus?

Speedwagon82 on April 3, 2009 at 11:47 PM

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:46 PM

“Doesn’t count”– the trusted phrase of 5-years-olds playing car trip games for 40 years and counting!

Pasalubong on April 3, 2009 at 11:48 PM

AllahPundit said: Bristol’s supposed advocacy of abstinence is rather highly nuanced

BRISTOL: No, I don’t want to get into detail about that. But I think abstinence is like … I don’t know how to put it, like … the main … Everyone should be abstinent, but it’s not realistic at all.

To be completely fair, in my mind the 17 year old Bristol very likely meant to convey “Abstinence is not completely realistic in all possible situations“, which is certainly a fair thing to say, because temptation can be very strong at times. She was a little tongue tied. That’s much different from saying “not realistic at all”, which denigrates the whole concept of abstinence. Really, give her the benefit of the doubt. She was struggling to express herself, and wasn’t able to elaborate on her “nuanced” position.

Paul-Cincy on April 3, 2009 at 11:49 PM

Flying to a US airbase doesn’t really count, does it

flying to Pakistan in the 80′s counts; what was obama delivering ? hope and change ?

runner on April 3, 2009 at 11:49 PM

She is hot and makes our First Lady look like an also-ran.

sarahpalinfan99 on April 3, 2009 at 11:47 PM

You’re as dopey as Palin. It’s not a beauty contest. Barbara Bush looked like the guy on the Quaker Oats box but so what?

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:50 PM

flying to Pakistan in the 80’s counts; what was obama delivering ? hope and change ?

runner on April 3, 2009 at 11:49 PM

Dimebags? :p

Pasalubong on April 3, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Insulting a former first lady who has a disease…….check

Speedwagon82 on April 3, 2009 at 11:52 PM

runner on April 3, 2009 at 11:49 PM

No. Obama weighed 40 pounds heavier on the flight home. It was Poppy season.

portlandon on April 3, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Hopefully this experience will teach the other two to keep their legs shut until they are 18.

Speedwagon82 on April 3, 2009 at 10:17 PM

Hey, you always think but it can’t happen to me especially when you’re young. They’ll each have to make their own decisions regarding that. Who knows? Bristol never thought she would be in this situation. When you’re young and in love, you do foolish and impulsive things!

sarahpalinfan99 on April 3, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Even if it meant that Sarah would never have come to the national stage, she should have sent Todd out to beat the living day lights out of this kid when they found out Bristol was pregnant.

myrenovations on April 3, 2009 at 11:53 PM

the banning of caplitulus is coming soon…

The troll crossed the line….

TimeTraveler on April 3, 2009 at 11:54 PM

Will this be the thread where the mods ban capitulus?

Speedwagon82 on April 3, 2009 at 11:47 PM

IF it’s up to Ed, yes
if it’s up to Allah, not so sure, but I hope so.

omnipotent on April 3, 2009 at 11:54 PM

Speedwagon82 on April 3, 2009 at 10:17 PM

Wow, talking like that about pre-teen girls who are the POTUS’ daughters.

But then your sensitive self comes up with this

Insulting a former first lady who has a disease…….check

Speedwagon82 on April 3, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Your ilk is the disease clown-boy.

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 11:55 PM