Palin rips Levi Johnston for dishing about Bristol on Tyra Banks’s show

posted at 8:20 pm on April 3, 2009 by Allahpundit

I don’t blame her a bit, especially after watching the clip of him stuttering about their sex life. What a turd.

“Bristol did not even know Levi was going on the show. We’re disappointed that Levi and his family, in a quest for fame, attention, and fortune, are engaging in flat-out lies, gross exaggeration, and even distortion of their relationship,” says the statement from the Palin family rep.

“Bristol’s focus will remain on raising Tripp, completing her education, and advocating abstinence,” the statement continues. “It is unfortunate that Levi finds it more appealing to exploit his previous relationship with Bristol than to contribute to the well being of the child.”

The statement ends, saying, “Bristol realizes now that she made a mistake in her relationship and is the one taking responsibility for their actions.”

Bristol’s supposed advocacy of abstinence is rather highly nuanced, but never mind that. If I were her, I’d be at the courthouse on Monday filing for child support to get whatever piece she can of the dirty money Tyra Banks paid this kid to tell her things like whether Palin knew they were having sex or not. Stay classy, dad.

Update: Oh lord. It never ends.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 12

AP, good look with that. It would be a circus and it would hurt SP’s nonexistant chances of becoming the future POTUS and fairy princess of all things good in the unifarce.

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:01 PM

I’m really sorry Ed gave you another chance. There are million of children running around, even though their parents used ‘protection’.

HornetSting on April 3, 2009 at 8:50 PM
Are you being sarcastic?

SnarkVader on April 3, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Did I stutter? Birth control pills are 99% effective and Condoms are 97% effective when used corrently.

HornetSting on April 3, 2009 at 9:02 PM

You’re still a wuss and a whiner, and Hornet is right. You should have owned up to your mistake, to yourself, bitten the bullet, and signed up later under a new nom de internet. Or you should have begged Ed to do that for you.

Whatevs…respect is not for this thread. It’s a downer all around.

Entelechy on April 3, 2009 at 8:55 PM

I think it takes more guts to publicly admit you made a mistake and apologize for it than running away and creating a new screen name the next time open enrollment comes along. Hell, I told joey he could publish the email I sent with my email address at C4P, knowing I would get a boatload of nasty emails and rightfully so, given what I said. He never responded. I took responsibility for what I said. Don’t know what else I could do.

SnarkVader on April 3, 2009 at 9:02 PM

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 8:57 PM

Uh oh. The pedophile is back.

Lock up your daughters (and sons?).

omnipotent on April 3, 2009 at 9:02 PM

This is another distraction! Stay focused, conservatives and libertarians. Ass-clown in chief is selling our country out. Pay attention.

long_cat on April 3, 2009 at 9:03 PM

white trashy

yeah I thought you were talking about the Kennedy or Biden clan…

Or our Sec of State’s family.

jgapinoy on April 3, 2009 at 9:03 PM

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 8:57 PM
Uh oh. The pedophile is back.

Lock up your daughters (and sons?).

omnipotent on April 3, 2009 at 9:02 PM

And your poodles.

HornetSting on April 3, 2009 at 9:04 PM

Effing great. The thug dhimmicrats are threatening people left and right, bowing (read, bending over) to muslims, the economy is what it is, but the dems are busy making it worse and stealing our kids and grandkids futures and these lefty looney, dingbats in the liberal MSM are concerned about freaking Bristol Palin and whether or not her mom knew if she was having sex or not!!!!!!!!!11!!
Give me a break here, can’t anyone on the left have a little concern about what’s happening at home, rather than what’s going on at the neighbors?!!!! Can’t they mind their own glaring faults rather than pointing fingers? Nope, they won’t be happy until we’re all in hell.

4shoes on April 3, 2009 at 9:04 PM

What a pathetic loser.

mjk on April 3, 2009 at 9:05 PM

Yeah, that’s the ticket, hand off the kids to grannie and take your leave of them, the proper parenting technique.

Sorry dude, you’ve already admitted you would abandon your kids to the grandparents if times got tough, you’re the last person to give advice to someone else.

Bishop on April 3, 2009 at 9:00 PM

We have already been through this. Good parents who know that their daughters are schtooping, to save their daughters from a ruined life with the inevitable pregnancy, they ship their daughters to live with a loving relative.

I have friends that have done that and have literally saved their daughters from massive heartaches and ruined lives.

You just cant get it. Cause you think Sarah Palin can do no wrong.

By the way, like mother, like daughter. Children learn by example not be political speeches. Sarah Palin plays the role of the perfect christian with no sin and yet everybody knows that she was knocked up when she got married.

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:05 PM

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Politics over parenting………. Nice!

……… My guess, you are not a parent, so I will not explain.

Keep posting though, you are entertaining……..

…….. like a court jester.

Seven Percent Solution on April 3, 2009 at 9:05 PM

Tom Whitstine Jr., a longtime co-worker of Todd’s, believes the Palins have also opposed the Bristol-Levi romance, at least in the past. Last year her parents sent her to Anchorage to do her junior year of high school and live with Sarah’s sister Heather Bruce. “Basically, they were trying to limit her contact with Levi, trying to be good parent,” says Whitstine. “The method didn’t work out. Now he’s part of Tripp’s family forever.”

H/T C4P

TimeTraveler on April 3, 2009 at 9:05 PM

Speaking of trashy relatives, our POTUS comes from a family that includes torturing Islamofascists & illegal aliens.

jgapinoy on April 3, 2009 at 9:06 PM

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:05 PM

What’s “schtooping”?

Secondly, My parents (who I love) know nothing about the first time I had sex, the first time I got drunk off my arse, etc, etc. Why? Because I am my own person who decided that my life was my own business.

mjk on April 3, 2009 at 9:07 PM

Maybe Meghan McCain and Levi should get together. She seems to think people like him would make good Republicans.

Hal-9000 on April 3, 2009 at 8:55 PM

lol…I can just see it now. Levi Johnston makes a career out of knocking up the daughters of prominent politicians and then going on trashy talk shows to spill the beans about the relationship for money.

Dreadnought223 on April 3, 2009 at 9:07 PM

Yeah, I agree. That wouldve been a good idea when he was schtooping his daughter and they seem to have reason to suspect it and they did n-o-t-h-i-n-g. That was the time to kick his butt and move his daughter out to another state.

But, hey, there were snowmobile races to win, there were political speeches to give regarding abstinence to a rapturous audience, there was lots and lots and lots of things to do…..when they should have been parenting.

Chickens coming home to roost.

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 8:57 PM

Glorious hindsight. You do what will you think helps your kid the most. I love the way you are so sure that they did n-o-t-h-i-n-g.

In the case of my ex-drug-using son, he decided to go to a different college, out of state, with his ex-drug-using girlfriend. They were going, and we could either help them or abandon them. We (my wife and myself) talked to the girl’s parents, and none of us were happy about the situation (in their mind, my son was a possible way for their daughter to backslide, and in ours, the situation was reversed). We figured out a way to “coordinate benefits” such that, in return for drug testing and good grades, they got their room and board paid for.

Did we want our son to “shack up” with this girl? No. Did we want to lose our son forever? No.

I can see the Palins making the same choices for the same reasons.

They will assure that their grandchild is raised in a nurturing environment. It might have turned out differently, had they made different choices.

unclesmrgol on April 3, 2009 at 9:08 PM

As much as I wish otherwise, Sarah Palin is not in the White House. Obama and Biden are. So why aren’t we hearing so much more about Palin’s family than we are than that of the two most powerful men in the world?

It is not as if there isn’t anything tabloid worthy there: Illegal immigrants, living in huts on $2 a month, coke users, lobbyists, accusations of business fraud, and so on.

DarkKnight3565 on April 3, 2009 at 9:08 PM

mjk on April 3, 2009 at 9:07 PM

Free will is a foreign concept to Liberals unless it involves going homo or Ashley Biden’s coke habit.

omnipotent on April 3, 2009 at 9:08 PM

Lock up your daughters (and sons?).

omnipotent on April 3, 2009 at 9:02 PM

Lock up your daughters and lock up your wife
Step out your back door and run for your life
The man is back in town
So dont you mess me round
Cause I’m TNT
I’m dynomite
TNT
And I’ll win the fight
TNT
I’m a power lode
TNT
Watch me explode!

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:09 PM

mjk on April 3, 2009 at 9:07 PM

People who decide that life is their own business are usually doing things that they’d rather not have the people they care about know about.

Amusing.

unclesmrgol on April 3, 2009 at 9:09 PM

If Palin can’t control her half-sister in law, she has no business running the country.

frankj on April 3, 2009 at 8:28 PM

One of two things you forgot sarc or your flat out stupid.

heshtesh on April 3, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Abstinence is unrealistic? I wish.

exception on April 3, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Back in the day, that boy’ed be hogtied, put in a sack, and treated like a piñata.

RalphyBoy on April 3, 2009 at 9:09 PM

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:09 PM

Don’t try to sweet talk with me AC/DC lyrics. ; )

omnipotent on April 3, 2009 at 9:11 PM

frankj on April 3, 2009 at 8:28 PM

One of two things you forgot sarc or your flat out stupid.

heshtesh on April 3, 2009 at 9:09 PM

It’s common knowledge that frankj is the resident satirist.

Blake on April 3, 2009 at 9:11 PM

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:05 PM

When you do this and they are over the age of 18, it’s called kidnapping, and it doesn’t matter that it’s your kid.

And as for the Palins, where were the relatives they could ship the kids off to? Wasilla, maybe?

unclesmrgol on April 3, 2009 at 9:12 PM

What’s “schtooping”?

mjk on April 3, 2009 at 9:07 PM

Schtooping is slang for what my wife and I did for the first time on our wedding night and will be the thing by 3 daughters will do for the first time on their wedding nights.

We are pit-bull parents baby. Some hockey-playing-redneck-bad-boy comes aknocking on our door, he is hist.

And my daughter wasnt allowed to date until she was 16 and then only group dates with people we trusted and we know, mostly my wife, knows what our girls are doing every second of the day. We protect them like hawks. My daughters are very cute….especially my 16 year old. And no dude is going to ruin her life.

Maybe I dont have time for snowmobile racing, but priorities…you know?

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:14 PM

One of two things you forgot sarc or your flat out stupid.

heshtesh on April 3, 2009 at 9:09 PM

On behalf of the Stupid Sarcastic Commentors of America, I demand an apology! Hate speech will not be tolerated.

thomasaur on April 3, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Did I stutter? Birth control pills are 99% effective and Condoms are 97% effective when used corrently [sic].

HornetSting on April 3, 2009 at 9:02 PM

But neither are 100%. Abstinence is.

unclesmrgol on April 3, 2009 at 9:15 PM

unclesmrgol on April 3, 2009 at 9:12 PM

Use your brain. I am not talking about when they are over 18. Holy christ dude. When they are 18, they have to make their own decisions. Palin’s daughter was far from 18 when she started her romance with that wonderful wonderful guy.

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:15 PM

unclesmrgol on April 3, 2009 at 9:12 PM

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:15 PM

unclesmrgol on April 3, 2009 at 9:12 PM

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:16 PM

unclesmrgol on April 3, 2009 at 9:12 PM

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:16 PM

On the other side of the ledger, Dear Leader’s dad split real quick from his wife, moved back to Kenya and sired a bunch of other kids — who’s living conditions Dear Leader doesn’t seem to care about, and His aunt is an illegal alien.

Families, like life, aren’t perfect. It’s how you respond to difficulties that shows who you are.

Dear Leader’s half brother lives on $12/month (year?) in Kenya, with no contact with The One.

The Palins’ support Bristol, Tripp & Trig.

rbj on April 3, 2009 at 9:16 PM

will hopefully be the thing by[sic] 3 daughters will do for the first time on their wedding nights.

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:14 PM

FIFY. Nobody knows what tomorrow will bring…

unclesmrgol on April 3, 2009 at 9:17 PM

oooops, sorry about that guy..computer froze up or something.

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:17 PM

Blake on April 3, 2009 at 9:11 PM

If i missed the mark i apologize to Frankj.

heshtesh on April 3, 2009 at 9:18 PM

Todd Palin’s half-sister arrested for burglary

Gimme a freakin break.

BacaDog on April 3, 2009 at 8:45 PM

I’m sure you hang out with a bunch of 30++ who are getting arrested for burglary.

Oh. That’s right. 30 is the new 20 and 20′s the new 10 so, hey, it’s cool.

BowHuntingTexas on April 3, 2009 at 9:18 PM

oooops, sorry about that guy..computer froze up or something.

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:17 PM

Talk to axelrod , he’ll get a new for you.

the_nile on April 3, 2009 at 9:18 PM

Good news, ‘conservatives’! It’s time for Caribou Barbie’s stupidity to be an asset! The official line is now that Sarah is clearly too stupid to know what was going on in her house. Every cloud has a silver lining!

You’re welcome!

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 9:18 PM

oooops, sorry about that guy..computer froze up or something.

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:17 PM

I just thought that you had a stutter and didn’t want to seem insensitive by mentioning it.

thomasaur on April 3, 2009 at 9:19 PM

Obviously they’ve had unprotected sex. They have a kid.

SnarkVader on April 3, 2009 at 8:46 PM

No, not obviously. “Protected” sex is never 100%. For one, condoms are only 97% effective with perfect use. If used imperfectly, we’re looking at 80% or less.

A large majority of abortions performed in this country is precisely because “safe” sex is never 100%. It’s only better odds.

And cautionary tales make the best lessons.

Tanya on April 3, 2009 at 8:50 PM

Exactly. This will work much better after this Tyra show than while he was the good looking hockey player in the suit and tie sitting next to her kissing on Trig.

Esthier on April 3, 2009 at 9:19 PM

I hope that those of us who have faith are praying for Sarah and her family (including Levi) daily. I have never seen anyone gone after by such evil people as Sarah Palin has…well maybe except for Geroge Bush… Levi what the heck are you thinking? You have a son with her for goodness sake!

CCRWM on April 3, 2009 at 9:20 PM

I’ve done a lot of work with unwed mothers, so if she needs assistance, I’m here for her.

marklmail on April 3, 2009 at 9:20 PM

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:16 PM

Far from it meaning 16 or 17?

Esthier on April 3, 2009 at 9:21 PM

If there is anything that can hurt a woman’s feelings is finding out that exes are talking behind their back.

If there is anything that can hurt a woman’s feelings is to find out that her ex is dishing out in the open about their past intimate lives.

To find out that this has been done nationwide, online all over the world, must be one of the most crushing situations that a woman can ever go through.

For a mother to find out that any chances of making the best of a bad situation is not gonna work for her daughter, hurts, angers and feels sadness not only for her but for her daughter.

For a mother to see how an ex-”fiance” of her daughter dishing out their intimacy on TV, online and all over the world must be the most pissy-grizzly mama bear that cannot really explode because she has been on TV, online and all over the place herself. Wow. Put it in that context.

To watch such a person who we thought was making ammends, standing by “her fiance” for months on end; and then find out that he was not a third of the person we thought he was.

This will get him nowhere, his reputation as a man-child will longer for years, and I don’t expect any real man to let this pass by. Too bad I can’t smack him with my flip-flops, Iraqi-style. My thoughts and feelings are with the Palin family at this time, where they have been hit twice with circumstances that will have thousands question their standing as a good family, with issues and situations just like the rest of us.

Oooh Grandpa is armed and loaded, Tripp…if those two cross paths, that young POS will regret it for the rest of his lifetime/not that I have faith in him anymore.

ProudPalinFan on April 3, 2009 at 9:23 PM

If AP is not merely a Palin hater, he clearly has to ban capitulus (on April 3, 2009 at 9:18 PM), given his threats vis-a-vis characterizations of Michelle Obama.

besser tot als rot on April 3, 2009 at 9:23 PM

Wow, that’s awesome. You forsake the care of your kids to send them to live with someone else, a relative who is supposed to figure out how to control the child after their own parents have failed. Great move.

So Bristol is destined for a governorship and a vice presidential run? Cool. Now all you need to do is figure out how people DON’T end up like their parents and become something else, something completely different.

Your horse is so high I’m surprised you haven’t bumped your head on the Pleiades.

Bishop on April 3, 2009 at 9:25 PM

I really like palin but come 2012 the msm will still carry the democrats water. They will put all this bullshit on a 24 /7 loop. Most of the country gets its info from papers and TV news( the view ,stewart, sat night live ). This is all they will see and remember. I agree its not fair or a reflection of how she would run the country. But most will not vote for her. I dont know who should run but unfortunately she will lose. Ill vote for her if she runs, but with little hope.

Greed on April 3, 2009 at 9:25 PM

Bristol’s supposed advocacy of abstinence is rather highly nuanced,

I’d have to say the nuance is gone. This whole episode should be a clear illustration to teenage girls why they should not sleep with teenage boys.

besser tot als rot on April 3, 2009 at 9:25 PM

OMG,

He is a dumb kid. They both are dumb kids. Just like we all were. Very few teenagers are equipped with the maturity for parenthood, never mind about being in the spotlight. What do you people expect. This is the exact reason why children shouldn’t be having babies. They ARE CHILDREN AND BEHAVE LIKE CHILDREN.

And this poor boy has a irresponsible mother that isn’t guiding him on what he should be doing to be a responsible father and respecting his child’s mother.

Magnus on April 3, 2009 at 9:25 PM

You’re welcome!

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 9:18 PM

LMAO!!! Rude, but funny.

The thing here is this:

If it becomes believable that SP KNEW or had STRONG REASON TO BELIEVE that her underage daughter was being sexually active…and didnt do something effective like move her out to protect her….she can kiss her future dream of POTUS goodbye. The hypocrisy, when combined with her spotted past of being pregnant when she got married, will be too much for the electorate to swallow.

If that happens, and I dont necessarily hope it does, but if it does happen, then its good that we find out now what a rotten parent she was.

Unfortunately, there will be mass suicides amongst the Hot Air Palintologists and I will (some) of you guys.

But hey….we still got Mitt. He is as clean and a whistle….you betcha!!!

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:25 PM

I hope his 15 minutes aren’t as long as Meghan’s

jrab01 on April 3, 2009 at 9:26 PM

CCRWM on April 3, 2009 at 9:20 PM

Will pray for them indeed…but it ticks me off what Levi did, and for that I need to learn to improve on my forgiveness. Yea yeah I don’t know the dude, and after this, just a flower arrangement won’t do.

ProudPalinFan on April 3, 2009 at 9:27 PM

Greed on April 3, 2009 at 9:25 PM

Your concern is noted

joey24007 on April 3, 2009 at 9:28 PM

I hope his 15 minutes aren’t as long as Meghan’s

jrab01 on April 3, 2009 at 9:26 PM

Or Sarah’s – whose fame may linger but whose credibility is completely shot.

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Actually I bet his family put him up to it for the money. His sister already said some not so nice things about Bristol to the press.

Magnus on April 3, 2009 at 9:29 PM

Magnus on April 3, 2009 at 9:25 PM

While I agree with the gist of your post, I can’t find sympathy for Levi here. He has to accept responsibility for his actions or he’ll always be a boy.

His mother is irresponsible–all she is seeing is dollar signs.

Matt Helm on April 3, 2009 at 9:29 PM

I will miss some of you guys after the mass suicides when it is obvious that Sarah sees her chances of becoming queen bee go up in eskimo smoke.

Stay away from the kool-aid.

And, remember, abstinence is the way to go. Ask Mitt Romney if you dont believe me.

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:29 PM

And if they don’t get married until later in life, does dear ol’ dad plan on kicking in the door every night just to make sure his grown daughters aren’t “schtooping”?

“Hey girlie, I know you’re 29 now and living your own life, I just wanted to make sure you’re not fooling around; mind if I come in?”

Bishop on April 3, 2009 at 9:30 PM

Or Sarah’s – whose fame may linger but whose credibility is completely shot.

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 9:28 PM

with who exactly?

joey24007 on April 3, 2009 at 9:31 PM

You just cant get it. Cause you think Sarah Palin can do no wrong.

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:05 PM

Hang on last year before she got pregnant didn’t the Palin’s send Bristol to live with Sarah’s sister in Anchorage to do her Junior year in school?

To me that might suggest that the Palin’s were doing exactly what you said good parents do to protect their daughters from the likes of Levi Johnston.

Dreadnought223 on April 3, 2009 at 9:32 PM

I love my three children, I thank God almost everyday that my wife and I met, I cannot cannot comprehend the depth of hurt Bristol is going through to see someone who’s selling out his fatherhood for trash TV.

Raises my opinion of Palin and her family, they trusted him and discarded him – but they gave him a chance – which obviously was more than he deserved

The Palin’s will deal with the Sister in Law thing as they have everything else thrown in their way – with love and dignity

This Sarah Palin – is turning out to be EXACTLY the leader we need – I’m beginning to think – nothing knocks her off message and mission

EricPWJohnson on April 3, 2009 at 9:32 PM

So when is Tyra going to have the Biden kid’s coke snorting friends on her show?

Shame on you, Tyra. This is going to backfire on your ratings, big time.

PattyJ on April 3, 2009 at 9:32 PM

Oh boy. I’m commenting on the update. I’m afraid that Palin just has too many things the media will just crucify her with. Don’t get me wrong, I love her, but if this kind of stuff keeps happening she has no chance of ever holding anything more that the position she holds right now.

What a shame.

jewells45 on April 3, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Magnus on April 3, 2009 at 9:29 PM

I don’t think you’ll get too many takers on that bet. Odds are that’s what happened.

Matt Helm on April 3, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Anyone else notice how much Tyra egged him on and on when he stated that he was having “safe sex” when Bristol got pregnant? It was as if she was thinking “oh shit, we left a huge target open for people who say they are against condoms being handed out and school and sex ed classes being taught in a way where it makes students think that they are losers if they aren’t having sex. Better make him retract that statement.” After all, the libs LOVE permiscouis and under-age sex.

DethMetalCookieMonst on April 3, 2009 at 9:34 PM

besser tot als rot on April 3, 2009 at 9:23 PM

Hate to state the obvious, but AP is merely a Palin hater. He also hates most of his commenters. But being lumped in with Sarah Palin is still pretty cool.

Blake on April 3, 2009 at 9:35 PM

with who exactly?

joey24007 on April 3, 2009 at 9:31 PM

With the 60-odd percent that either previously thought that she was unfit/incompetent or was on the fence.

She’s done.

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 9:35 PM

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*cough cough*

Where do you get this shiite? No really, where?

The “electorate” stared into the face of the biggest, dumbest, most corrupt and inexperienced moron ever to run for President by the name of Ogabe and voted his stupid ass in, and Palin’s daughter somehow becomes a gamebreaker?

Please.

Bishop on April 3, 2009 at 9:35 PM

The trash here is the Johnston’s. The very idea this young man who professed to love, I ASSUME, Bristol Palin thinks it’s okay to go on national television (I use the term loosely) and talk about sex with the mother of his child. He and his family are disgusting slugs. As for the latest regarding Todd Palin’s HALF sister: I have 3 half sisters that i NEVER see and i consider myself in no way responsible for their behavior good or bad. At the very least, no one in the Todd/Sarah Palin immediate family condone the killing of the unborn or the newly born, down syndromed or not.

Calypso Jones on April 3, 2009 at 9:36 PM

I didn’t know Levi attended the Obama Speech Therapy Institute……

Hog Wild on April 3, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Chickens coming home to roost.

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 8:57 PM

Hopefully they will crap on your head!!!!

clinker46 on April 3, 2009 at 9:37 PM

I won’t go reading through the whole thread b/c is pretty predictable; but since the age issue of sex is brought into the picture, let me say this:

I am a child of the 80s and believe me, this happened to friends of mine from school, neighbors, and thousands of young teenagers. THIS IS NOT A BRAND NEW SITUATION PEOPLE!! Bristol now has an even greater challenge than Tripp. She has to deal with this scum of the earth.

Think like a parent, think like a friend of hers, or a relative…don’t bash Bristol, not necessary. “Clot” did it already.

As for Sarah, c’mon people, you think that she might have known this? What about Todd? Do they seem so careless about their offspring? One is fighting for your freedom to speak; Piper will comprehend what is going on; and the rest of the family has been very supportive of Bristol and have taken the proper steps to make sure both mother and child are safe.

To put the “trailer trash” label on them would have worked out better if as soon as Sarah and Todd found out, would have kicked Bristol out of the house, preggers. Then run for VP. Priceless huh?

If Repubs or conservatives are bashing their own, kiss elections goodbye, meaning ’10 and ’12. Liberals are savoring this. If you put flame to the fire, I feel sorry for you. Because after all, those that are bashing her want her to run for POTUS just so she can lose–is that what I read in several posts from way back?

I am getting sick and tired of the Huck, Romney, Jindal and such (Palin included!) that are being thrown in the spotlight when we got a Leninist/Communist that has not had 100 days in the presidency.

Have some decency…if you are men enough to be gentlemen.

PPF

ProudPalinFan on April 3, 2009 at 9:38 PM

Hopefully they will crap on your head!!!!

clinker46 on April 3, 2009 at 9:37 PM

Ha! Good one!

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 9:39 PM

with who exactly?
joey24007 on April 3, 2009 at 9:31 PM

The same pinheads who breathlessly logged onto KOS to read the latest dirt about Trig actually being the offspring of Bristol. Stupid lefties making a stink about Palin because they know their boy Ogabe is only three months in and beginning to smell like the garbage we all knew him to be.

Bishop on April 3, 2009 at 9:40 PM

Calypso Jones on April 3, 2009 at 9:36 PM

I agree. Believe me our family has had it’s share of embrassment by other family members. I am in no way responsible for a certain family member being a former drug addict. If I were running for office however, the media would not play it this way. The more this kind of thing occurs, the worse it will be for Sarah Palin.

jewells45 on April 3, 2009 at 9:40 PM

Matt Helm on April 3, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Especialy when you consider that Levi’s mom didn’t get any favours form the Governor’s office after her recent drug bust and the fact that the best Levi could manage as a result of being the father of the Governors grandson was a placement in a trade training program were he would actually have to do some work and earn his own living instead of mooching of his girlfriends parents.

Dreadnought223 on April 3, 2009 at 9:41 PM

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 9:35 PM

What else would a left wing moron say?

I actually thought Americans would be outraged at the fact that Obama regularly attended the equivalence of a KKK Rally at Rev Wright’s Church…. I guess I was wrong….

TimeTraveler on April 3, 2009 at 9:42 PM

Where do you get this shiite? No really, where?

Please.

Bishop on April 3, 2009 at 9:35 PM

Yeah, he was also the first African American they could vote for POTUS.

We all know the same rules dont apply to republicans versus dems. Its not fair but that is life.

You cant have somebody being the governor with the most abstinence speeches who was pregnant when she got married and allowed her daughter to stay sexually active when it was obvious, or should have been obvious, what the score was.

Cry me a river, dude. Its not fair but that is the game.

The good news is that Mitt Romney is not a hypocrite, so we still have a nonhypocrite to vote for. HOOOORAY!!!!

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Well we wont mention Huck’s Kid and the dog story or that Mitt’s Kids are too good for the Military either.

William Amos on April 3, 2009 at 9:44 PM

EricPWJohnson on April 3, 2009 at 9:32 PM

I agree. The Palins will endure this. Besides, if you want to talk about colorful individuals and families to go to the White House:

1. Andrew Jackson: Let’s see–marriage scandal due to a technical foulup concerning his wife’s divorce from her first husband; killed a man in a duel for making disparaging remarks about said wife; killed another man in a duel.

2. Abraham Lincoln: wife suffered from emotional instability

3. Ulysses S. Grant: recovered alcoholic

4. Chester A. Arthur: member of the Conklin machine, well known bon-vivant

5. Grover Cleveland: “Ma Ma Where’s my Pa? Gone to the White House Ha Ha Ha!”

6. Dwight Eisenhower: Well, there was that affair with his female driver during the war…

7. JFK: Marilyn Monroe…and a bevy of others–including a suspected Stasi agent (who BTW, was a knockout)

Matt Helm on April 3, 2009 at 9:45 PM

HornetSting on April 3, 2009 at 9:02 PM
But neither are 100%. Abstinence is.

unclesmrgol on April 3, 2009 at 9:15 PM

I was explaining the ‘oops’ factor to SnarkVader.

HornetSting on April 3, 2009 at 9:45 PM

TimeTraveler on April 3, 2009 at 9:42 PM

Yep- dead wrong. 52-46. Not even close.

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 9:45 PM

TimeTraveler on April 3, 2009 at 9:42 PM

Yeah, me too. But again, alot of the blame lies with the media. They turned a blind eye because they wanted to turn a blind eye. They wanted their man in office and they didn’t care what they had to do, or not do, to get him there. I hope they all choke on their lattes.

jewells45 on April 3, 2009 at 9:46 PM

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:44 PM

With friends like you , Mitt will become alone.

the_nile on April 3, 2009 at 9:46 PM

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:25 PM

Biden’s daughter snorting coke didn’t seem to stop him from being VP. Cheney’s gay daughter didn’t seem to stop him from being VP. Clinton’s numerous extramarital affairs didn’t stop him from being POTUS. Obama being the product of an unwed Mom didn’t seem to stop him from being POTUS.

Wall, seek help for your Palin hatred before it turns into something much more creepy than what we’re seeing in your posts here.

Conservative_SAHM on April 3, 2009 at 9:46 PM

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Glass houses, wall. Glass houses.

HornetSting on April 3, 2009 at 9:46 PM

jewells45 on April 3, 2009 at 9:33 PM

Right because Obama nearly lost the election because of people like William Ayers, Rev. Wright, Farahkhan, the Daley Machine etc. etc. etc.

Palin’s half sister in law gets in trouble with the law and she is done politically

ooooooooooooooook

joey24007 on April 3, 2009 at 9:47 PM

joey24007 on April 3, 2009 at 9:47 PM

and these are all people Obama willingly interacted with

joey24007 on April 3, 2009 at 9:48 PM

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:44 PM

You have a weird way of trying to drum up support for Romney. If you’re typical of his supporters, there’s no way I would consider voting for Romney for dogcatcher–let alone president.

We’re already stuck with a demagogue–we don’t need someone else heading a pack of rabid hyenas.

Matt Helm on April 3, 2009 at 9:49 PM

different rules for dems vs repubs.

Its a drag, I know.

In fact, its a draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag even.

Palin people, this is just the beginning. The deeper we dig on this Palin clan, the more (crap) we gonna uncover.

Hide the knives and guns….I am concerned about you. sniff

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:49 PM

Dude….history was being made, you can’t stop history just because a black guy hung out with a race-pimping demagogue and a cop-killing domestic terrorist.

Clean and articulate, regardless of his personal associations, lets keep our perspective.

Bishop on April 3, 2009 at 9:50 PM

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Can you find these “abstinence speeches” for me? I have a hard time recalling a time when Palin gave a speech on this matter….

TimeTraveler on April 3, 2009 at 9:50 PM

Joey- I am just being realistic. I know the power the media has and they will crucify her. My God, look what they did last year! Is it right?? Hell, no. Don’t forget that most people still get their news from the likes of Brian Willians, Katie Couric etc. A few well placed sounds bites and some dumb ass will think they are informed. My sister in law is a perfect example. She still thinks Sarah Palin is dumber than a box of rocks.

jewells45 on April 3, 2009 at 9:52 PM

jewells45 on April 3, 2009 at 9:52 PM

Well the media will turn anyone popular into that , so it’s better giving up then fight then.

the_nile on April 3, 2009 at 9:53 PM

The Wall on April 3, 2009 at 9:25 PM

I suppose your entire family is without fault. Probably not, no family is, and if you say they are, you are proably abig fat liar. And probably your girls are screwing their little butts off every chance they get, probably that or else you are right, they will be v’s when they marry, because they are so damned ugly like you, no one wants to screw them. Get over yourself you are way to holier than thou, and it is so not endearing…..

clinker46 on April 3, 2009 at 9:53 PM

Leave the kids alone cons.

Geez.

getalife on April 3, 2009 at 9:54 PM

Todd Palin’s half-sister was arrested Thursday after police say she broke into a Wasilla home for the second time this week to steal money.

Twice? In a week?? You can’t make this stuff up.

capitulus on April 3, 2009 at 9:55 PM

the_nile on April 3, 2009 at 9:53 PM

Not at all. In fact, I thought a perfect spot for a tea party would be in front of a local TV station or the local newspaper since they refuse to cover it otherwise.

jewells45 on April 3, 2009 at 9:55 PM