Palin rips Levi Johnston for dishing about Bristol on Tyra Banks’s show

posted at 8:20 pm on April 3, 2009 by Allahpundit

I don’t blame her a bit, especially after watching the clip of him stuttering about their sex life. What a turd.

“Bristol did not even know Levi was going on the show. We’re disappointed that Levi and his family, in a quest for fame, attention, and fortune, are engaging in flat-out lies, gross exaggeration, and even distortion of their relationship,” says the statement from the Palin family rep.

“Bristol’s focus will remain on raising Tripp, completing her education, and advocating abstinence,” the statement continues. “It is unfortunate that Levi finds it more appealing to exploit his previous relationship with Bristol than to contribute to the well being of the child.”

The statement ends, saying, “Bristol realizes now that she made a mistake in her relationship and is the one taking responsibility for their actions.”

Bristol’s supposed advocacy of abstinence is rather highly nuanced, but never mind that. If I were her, I’d be at the courthouse on Monday filing for child support to get whatever piece she can of the dirty money Tyra Banks paid this kid to tell her things like whether Palin knew they were having sex or not. Stay classy, dad.

Update: Oh lord. It never ends.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 9 10 11 12

It’s pretty quiet here. Wait – aren’t there 40-odd Real American-in circles as I type this? Wow, the Palin-supporterers supporters must be glued to their teevees tvs . Bet Walmart’s empty too.

#3 4eva!

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 4:48 PM

Fixed some errors for you hillbilly.

TimeTraveler on April 5, 2009 at 5:24 PM

No time like the present to deal with that.

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 5:19 PM

Why don’t you read his handle, hawkdriver, and think about what his profession might be?

msmveritas on April 5, 2009 at 5:28 PM

This is why Sarah receives the hatred she does. She worships Jesus as Lord. People who do not know Jesus or God do it because they are used by Satan… and they don’t realize it.

GoodBoy on April 5, 2009 at 4:55 PM

At any rate, if you’re hated by people like capitulus, Poptech and The Wall, you have nothing to fear. You’re doing OK and are probably quite sane.

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 5:28 PM

You seem like a very sad, angry man. Do you do anything other than attend gun shows and seek the admiration and respect of the dregs that post here? If not, I would suggest that it contributes to your anger issues.

No time like the present to deal with that.

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 5:19 PM

RIGHT UNDER TEN MINUTES HOO-HOO!!!!

I just won another bet with SWMBOed thanks to you. lol, You are like the F3 button on my keyboard. Thanks, that was a free lunch and now she’s springing for the movie tonight too.

Much Gras Sucka!

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 5:31 PM

MUST.MAKE.1,000.

SouthernGent on April 5, 2009 at 4:32 PM

That’s a wrap! Time to move this loser to where he belongs – to the bottom of today’s HA posts!

Sweet_Thang on April 5, 2009 at 5:32 PM

^ If “white trash” and “trailer trash” and the like are allowed, then is it true that anything goes?

Huh? Excuse me?

I’m sorry I’ve let my mouth run uncontrolled in a place full of people with such high standards.

radiofreevillage on April 5, 2009 at 5:33 PM

radiofreevillage on April 5, 2009 at 5:33 PM

Are any of those ethnic slurs?

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 5:35 PM

msmveritas on April 5, 2009 at 5:28 PM

Don’t even bother with her over that. The very first thing she did when she started as a Freshman Troll was make fun of my handle.

No worries, the young lady is a goldmine for me. However, I don’t think SWMBOed is going to take up any more bets about crappytitless though. (Twice burned in one day) She’s sitting behind me in the office laughing about it.

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 5:36 PM

Sweet_Thang on April 5, 2009 at 5:32 PM

I agree. Mission accomplished. NEXT!

SouthernGent on April 5, 2009 at 5:42 PM

What?! Over 1000 comments? The Palin threads totally KILL!

Not only do they attract a lot of comments from Conservatives – but it’s clear Axelrod has all his astroturfers sinking their teeth into them too!

Only proves my point – that Sarah Palin is like Sarin Gas to Liberals!

PALIN 2012 WOOOT!

HondaV65 on April 5, 2009 at 6:00 PM

I am SHOCKED!!! Tyra Banks has a show?????

kcfrommt on April 5, 2009 at 6:04 PM

Trashing her or not, to talk about whether you used protection with the mother of your child for a national audience is loathsome. Like someone up above said, the kid’s going to see this video someday.

Allahpundit on April 3, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Exactly right, AP.

When the “locker room” talk gets around to sex with your wife, I just say, “I don’t kiss and tell.”

I can think of hardly anything more valuable, precious, and, yes, sacred than the intimacy between husband and wife.

davidk on April 5, 2009 at 6:11 PM

Off to the movies for free crappy. Thanks again.

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 6:23 PM

Hey Wall. About your military not cutting the mustard comment earlier.

We wouldn’t take you anyway.

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 4:47 PM

Oh please…anti-military comment by bum. My point was that people who put OTHER people down because they didnt choose a military career, during a time of an all-volunteer army, are the turds…not the military. Get over yourself. Oooh, ooooh, he said something bad about the military. No, I said what everybody else says and knows about the military but it may not be PC to say it out loud because of cornballs like you.

By the way, you are right…the military wouldnt take me cause they know I would take over.

It is possible to be a conservative and not be a jingoist military-head…….mmmmmmkay?

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 6:32 PM

Off to the movies for free crappy. Thanks again.

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 6:23 PM

Sounds like you’re a regular “winner”. Perhaps Chili’s will give you a free plate of jalapeno poppers afterward if you show your id.

Score!

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 6:36 PM

Score!

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 6:36 PM

What’s wrong with that?

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 6:39 PM

Are you somehow superior to people who go to Chili’s and shop at Wal-Mart? How so?

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 6:40 PM

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 6:32 PM

You’d “take over” in the military?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (wipes tear) hahahahahahahahahahaha….

cs89 on April 5, 2009 at 6:53 PM

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 6:40 PM

Yes. Good day.

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 6:54 PM

Yes. Good day.

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 6:54 PM

Arrogant much?

cs89 on April 5, 2009 at 6:56 PM

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 6:32 PM

Patriotism is best demonstrated by being a go-fer in Daddy’s campaign.

a capella on April 5, 2009 at 7:17 PM

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 6:40 PM

Yes. Good day.

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 6:54 PM

Oh yeah? In what way exactly are you superior?

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 7:32 PM

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 6:32 PM

You wouldn’t last 30 seconds.

Palin has a son in the military. Thats great. The dirty secret is that people tend to go in the military if they dont see an I-Banking job waiting for them cause they cant cut THAT particular mustard. Ragging on somebody who went to college and excelled in business for not serving in the military when there is an all-volunteer army is so pathetically lame….its actually amusing.

The Wall on April 4, 2009 at 4:25 PM

Sounded like a cut against the military to me. Sorry for defending my profession you troll f*ck.

I never say anything about people who chose a different route than serving in the military. There are many a reason to serve and many not to serve. Some just can’t. I have a great respect for the Americans who support us and have to weather the storm of name-calling like chickenhawk because they picked a different path. They still support us.

I have nothing but contempt for those who wouldn’t give military service a second thought because of their liberal political beliefs but think they have some God given right to tell the rest of us that their military is evil for what we do.

You’re in a category all on your own. Someone who hides behind this notion that military service is somehow beneath them because they’re too smart or too important to be caught up in an undertaking that, come on let’s admit it, would be better conducted by some expendable idiot who can’t “cut some particular mustard”. You arrogant fuc@. Who do you think you are? Most officers and NCOs I work with already have Bachelor Degrees of one curriculum or another. Many have Masters already. You would be surprised how many young enlisted people also have quite a bit of college education. We are doctors, lawyers and pilots every bit as good as our civilian counterparts. We have engineers and medical specialists doing the day to day tasks as teenagers that many on the outside journeyman for years over before they’re given similar responsibilities.

I’ve got a Silver Star flight medic in my MEDEVAC company that routinely does point of injury medical miracles that most Emergency Room Doctor would marvel at. All while he’s being shot at with small arms and RPGs.

And I-banking careers? PFFFTTT!!! Please! We have kids in our finance section that administer payroll supervision over 3000 officers, NCOs and soldiers in our brigade. I have a Captain in our brigade S4 section that handles a budget for this 111 helicopter CAB that’s bigger than the majority of most businesses in the US.

They could do anything else to include your pitiful contribution to the workplace. They choose to serve and pass on the big bucks for something you’ll probably never understand.

God, if you really are the typical Romney supporter you guys can have him. You and Poptech and all of your ilk are firmly in the Ron Paul kook brigade in my book.

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 9:34 AM

Earlier comment to you. Thought if you hadn’t seen it you like a chance to respond.

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 7:36 PM

Oh yeah? In what way exactly are you superior?

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 7:32 PM

Have you ever known or worked with someone who desperately tries to see the approval or attention of others by screaming the loudest and trying so hard to boast and brag because the insecurity of knowing they are a failure rings in their ears so loudly they can’t hear themselves think? That’s who you are trying to get a response from. The internet is a safe haven for those kinds of people to get our their frustrations because the real world has done them wrong but the world was so kind to their neighbors and this one just can’t figure out why????!!!

sherry on April 5, 2009 at 7:41 PM

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 6:40 PM

Yes. Good day.

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 6:54 PM

Neither Chili’s or WalMart have an all you can eat buffet.

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 7:41 PM

Patriotism is best demonstrated by being a go-fer in Daddy’s campaign.

a capella on April 5, 2009 at 7:17 PM

Well, at least the Mitt boys arent embarrassing their parents like the P-A-L-I-N Family.

Their creepy and their goofy
Mysterious and loopy
And not very truthy

The palin family

The live on a per diem
Cheating taxpayers it seem
They really are a scream

The Palin family

The live up on hill
Their views are rather shrill
Their home should be on a wheel

Hypocrisy off the chart
The daughters are a tart
Mom & daddy aint too smart

The Palin family

They say theyre built on a Rock
It really is a crock
All of em born out of wedlock

The P-A-L-I-N FAMILY.

DA DA DA DA *SNAP SNAP*

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 7:43 PM

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 7:43 PM

Wow, truly impressive.

Instead of wasting your time on a sophomoric attempt at humor, why don’t you take a stab at the comment I reposted for you. Military people are every bit as good in their profession as their equivalent professionals in the private sector.

And there aren’t many jobs on the outside that we don’t do.

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 7:52 PM

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 7:43 PM

I don’t see much of a reason for “embarrassment”. RomneyCare is more of an embarrassment than having a daughter get pregnant.

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 7:52 PM

Hey Hawkeydriver, You know what you sound like…you really want to know?????????

Well here ya go:

“Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have more responsibility here than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago’s death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. I know deep down in places you dont talk about at parties, you don’t want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it. I prefer you said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand to post. Either way, I don’t give a damn what you think you are entitled to!”

So, dude, next time you consider giving me a silly jingoist diatribe because you are upset about something that I didnt even say or you misunderstood my point…….always start with “YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!”

That is my helpful advice for you today. Mmmmmmkay?

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:08 PM

Not to throw gasoline on a fire…but…we have clerks who make about minimum wage who do that for us.

ouch.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:10 PM

Oh yeah? In what way exactly are you superior?

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 7:32 PM

Dude, I’m kidding. Lighten up.

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 8:11 PM

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 7:52 PM

Yeah it is, tiger. Yeah it is.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:12 PM

Yeah it is, tiger. Yeah it is.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:12 PM

Oh, it really is. It might even have had more to do with Romney losing than the Evil Huck Troll.

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 8:14 PM

ouch.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:10 PM

Ouch indeed – but not how you think. A person doing a job is just that. Anyone who belittles someone for the job that they have is an a-hole. And that guy who does payroll, whether for you or for some Army unit – is one of the cogs in the wheel of society.

Btw, I don’t believe any of that crap about your daughters. They were getting/giving it behind your back. It’s always the ones with the nutty overprotective parents.

*wink*

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 8:15 PM

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 8:14 PM

Really? How come it didnt bother the conservatives then? You know…National Review, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham.

You know…REAL conservatives…not phony religious right nuts.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:16 PM

I notice that the local station in Western Michigan is airing the Tyra Banks episode with this kid on Monday morning. I am not sure if it is the original airing and we have 1000 comments on an upcoming episode, or if Tyra is whoring out the Palin bashing opportunity and re-airing it while it is in the newes. I have the DVR set. I want to see how trashy this kid is. Hopefully Bristol can move on and have a better life without him.

karenhasfreedom on April 5, 2009 at 8:17 PM

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 8:15 PM

Now Crapitulus, dont think that is going to bother me. OK? Dont be that stupid.

Its like this: Oh and your momma is fat. Whatever. dumbass.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:18 PM

You know…REAL conservatives…not phony religious right nuts.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:16 PM

All 83 of you?

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Its like this: Oh and your momma is fat. Whatever. dumbass.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Ironic, since it’s pretty much the level of your Plain critiques.

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 8:19 PM

All 83 of you?

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 8:18 PM

You chose not to respond to my point. I understand. You lost.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:19 PM

*Palin, rather. I wonder how I’ll atone for that sacrilege.

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 8:20 PM

You know…REAL conservatives…not phony religious right nuts.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:16 PM

Mitt Romney isn’t a phony religious nut? Anyone who believes that Jesus took a canoe to get to America is a nut. End of story.

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 8:20 PM

You know…REAL conservatives…not phony religious right nuts.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:16 PM

It bothered me, and I don’t think I was totally alone in that.

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 8:20 PM

*Palin, rather. I wonder how I’ll atone for that sacrilege.

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 8:20 PM

You will atone by falling two levels in your Palintology cult. Hey, who is your Tom Cruise by the way?

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:21 PM

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 8:20 PM

That’s a pretty broad brush there, army man. Jealousy is a terrible thing.

Time for another YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH diatribe.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:22 PM

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:22 PM

Hey what happened to the golden plates? Ohh, tinkerbell or moroni or someone conveniently took them back to heaven. And what the hell is anyone doing burying plates in upstate NY anyway???

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 8:25 PM

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 8:25 PM

HA HA HA HA!!!! Crapitulus thinks I am a mormon. Probably cause I supported Romney in the primary. dork

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:27 PM

Oooops, I got HawkDriver mixed up with Crapitulus.

My sincere apology to HawkDriver. Honest mistake.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:29 PM

Probably cause I supported Romney in the primary.

No, you’re just an ass. Anyone who can support such a sleazy flip-flopper can’t have too much integrity. Whatever. You’re just one nutty piece of the GOP pie. No better than that foolish Palin woman. She may be a dope, but at least she has beliefs.

Only 7 years and 9 months to go!

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 8:29 PM

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 8:29 PM

You and I both know that you have issues.

Get help, dude.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:30 PM

The Wall on April 4, 2009 at 4:25 PM

Wow, it’s so weird how you sound like my college professor who said, “Only redneck Republican hicks who are happy to get a free pair of boots join the Army”…before he knew I had been in a mechanized infantry Unit. Years later, after having degrees from USC and American University in D.C. I still laugh about it.

The great thing about the military is that you could go to the field and find guys who read Blake and Milton and Hemmingway…guys who only read CLUB or Hustler…and guys who will read whatever is available. There’s a great diversity there that elitist snob college professors are completely blind to. Are there some tools? Sure. Just like any job. And there are some REALLY smart guys who could do amazing things in the private sector, which makes their decision to serve that much more honorable. What I find sad is when conservatives delve into a snobbery usually possessed by college professors who never produced a thing in their lives. I suppose you’re some urban “hipster” who listens to the Arctic Monkeys and Muse? Get over yourself.

watchmen on April 5, 2009 at 8:31 PM

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 8:15 PM

Look at crapper sticking up for the proles after making fun of where they shop and eat. Trash.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:27 PM

Nothing like a little friendly fire to wrap up a Palin thread.

chunderroad on April 5, 2009 at 8:31 PM

watchmen on April 5, 2009 at 8:31 PM

I agree with you watchmen. I didnt make my point very well, obviously. Rorschak rules btw. Saw it last night.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:33 PM

watchmen on April 5, 2009 at 8:31 PM

He thinks Pink Floyd is the best band ever. The Wall or Roger is the classic basement dwelling, social retard on teh web.

chunderroad on April 5, 2009 at 8:34 PM

Get off my leg.

chunderroad on April 5, 2009 at 8:39 PM

Get help, dear.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:37 PM
Get off my leg.

chunderroad on April 5, 2009 at 8:39 PM

I wasnt talking to you. I was talking to the chick.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Sometimes I wish the television talk show never came to be. This is one of those many times. The poor man should have just faded away.

SC.Charlie on April 5, 2009 at 8:41 PM

I wasnt talking to you. I was talking to the chick.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:40 PM

Well, we see that went as abysmally for you as every other time.

chunderroad on April 5, 2009 at 8:42 PM

chunderroad on April 5, 2009 at 8:42 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Somebody wake me up when he says something interesting.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:44 PM

You and I both know that you have issues.

Get help, dude.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:30 PM

Heh. Sorry to break it to you about your boy Willard. America’s not going to elect a Scientologist as President. Freaking Xenu in the Oval Office!

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Somebody wake me up when he says something interesting.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Never stopped you from running your mouth.

chunderroad on April 5, 2009 at 8:45 PM

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Hey Crapitilus, are you really a chick?

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:45 PM

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 8:44 PM

Romney had money to burn and lost to McCain. He’s done.

chunderroad on April 5, 2009 at 8:46 PM

Hey Crapitilus, are you really a chick?

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:45 PM

HAHAHAHA. Nerd love!

chunderroad on April 5, 2009 at 8:47 PM

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 8:44 PM

BTW, dear, I already know that Willard is never going to be elected POTUS. Here’s hoping he doesnt bother running again.

Oh and neither is air-head Sarah.

Willard wont get elected because he is too intelligent and accomplished.

Sarah will never get elected because she is a walking train-wreck that thinks Africa is a country.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:48 PM

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:48 PM

I’d believe the trainwreck part if you posted anything but the lie about Africa. Glad to see you’ve moved past the denial stage of grief about Magic Underpants.

chunderroad on April 5, 2009 at 8:51 PM

chunderroad on April 5, 2009 at 8:51 PM

HA HA! You know, it doesnt piss me off that Willard is smarter and more accomplished than me. Thats because I am still relatively smart and accomplished so I dont have a chip on my shoulder.

But, it sure pisses you off. HA HA HA!!

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:55 PM

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:55 PM

You were saying something about being smart and accomplished and my BS detector went off. I missed the rest…

chunderroad on April 5, 2009 at 8:59 PM

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:33 PM

The thing is, I agreed with the part about knocking someone for not joining when it’s an all-volunteer Army.

But, I’ll be the first to knock military guys when they act like tools. Both sides try to use the absolute moral authority card, and that annoys me…

And yes, Rorshach rocks, which is odd considering he was created by a socialist loon. Alan Moore inadvertently created a very conservative story…but that’s a debate for another time.

watchmen on April 5, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Its simply a fact that the most creative people in the arts are usually liberal loons, unfortunately.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 9:07 PM

*Palin, rather. I wonder how I’ll atone for that sacrilege.

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 8:20 PM

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:21 PM

Beats me. Who’s yours? You’re much more into Mitt than I’ve been into any pol.

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 9:40 PM

Beats me. Who’s yours? You’re much more into Mitt than I’ve been into any pol.

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 9:40 PM

Could be. I am just talking crap dude. But I am deffo not as into Mitt as these hard-core Palintologists are into Palin.

Hell, I dont even want him to run again.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 9:57 PM

You have to be at a particularly high level of Palintology to be grasping for straws that badly.

I’m not a “Palintologist”. I have made several substantial criticisms of Palin on this blog. For instance I was the only person to point out (and object to) Palin’s promise to lavish more funds on the NEA in her debate with Joe Biden. That she arrived at this leftist position due to emotional reasons (one of her parents was a teacher) was, I asserted, evidence of her general unseriousness.

aengus on April 5, 2009 at 10:17 PM

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:48 PM

People aren’t “that”s, they’re “who”s.

The Africa thing has been debunked ad nauseum by people who were IN THE ROOM when the statement was made. Give it up already.

As for the governor’s colorful family dramas . . . who cares? Ronald Reagan had some of the most effed up kids a sitting president has ever had and it has had no bearing whatsoever on his ability to lead the country.

NoLeftTurn on April 5, 2009 at 10:33 PM

Train wrecks are “thats”.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 11:16 PM

Whaa Whaa. ROTFLMAO!!
Poptech on April 4, 2009 at 10:08 PM
Whaa Whaa Whaa. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
The Wall on April 4, 2009 at 10:12 PM
Whaa Whaa Whaa Whaa. Blah Blah Blah.
capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 11:10 AM

And the Troll parade continues on. And on. And on.

Energizer Trolls.

portlandon on April 5, 2009 at 11:40 PM

My dad went into the Air Force after medical school and residency.

The Race Card on April 5, 2009 at 11:46 PM

My dad went into the Air Force after medical school and residency.

The Race Card on April 5, 2009 at 11:46 PM

My brother went in with a DVM and MS in experimental surgery. Retired from Air Force after researching effects of gravity loss on physiology in the NASA program for 20 years. Author or co-author of 22 peer reviewed publications.

a capella on April 6, 2009 at 12:03 AM

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 7:43 PM

Creative. Not very accurate, but creative.

The per diem pay is a small portion of their total income, Todd and Sarah have been married during the time that most or all their kids were born, etc.

I’ll give you creative, though, if only for making up stuff and putting it to a catchy tune.

cs89 on April 6, 2009 at 12:22 AM

That isn’t five colleges. It’s four. You counted the University of Idaho twice.

aengus on April 5, 2009 at 3:09 PM

That list was incomplete but my number was right. It was 5 colleges in 6 years.

Sarah Palin

Education:
- Attended, University of Hawaii at Hilo, 1982
- Attended, Hawaii Pacific University, 1982
- Attended, North Idaho College, 1983
- Attended, University of Idaho, 1984-1985
- Attended, Matanuska-Susitna College, 1985
- B.S. Journalism, University of Idaho, 1987

ROFLMAO!!

Poptech on April 6, 2009 at 12:42 AM

That is my helpful advice for you today. Mmmmmmkay?

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 8:08 PM

Your advice doesn’t interest me. I’d only take it from someone I took mildly serious. You’re like the poster child for arrogant Conservatives. If you really are one. And I seriously doubt it.

You go on and on in your exchanges with folks here on Hot Air and seem to take satisfaction out of a conception that you “win” because someone didn’t address exactly what you commented or didn’t answer your question.

Let me recap.

You come on here with Poptech and for no other reason than you hate Palin and her family, once again hijack a thread with your utterly moronic and childish banter. (BTW, your points are insufferably old and repetitive and not altogether true.) What truths you do bring up about Palin are discussed in such a classless manner, you lose even the most open-minded of us.

I don’t think the comparison of Palins kid being in the military is fair to Romney’s kids because they didn’t serve. You can’t find that in any of my comments. My only beef was your assertion that people are in the military because they can’t do anything else. And don’t try to convince me that’s not what you were saying and that I somehow misunderstood your comment. You said “exactly” that about three different ways. It’s the dirty little secret, right?

So your answer is some cut and paste dialog from the IMDB for some freaking movie I’ve never even seen? WTF? That’s it? That’s your logic? It honestly sounded more like something you just wanted to get off your chest. “Wow, you should have seen me p’wn this military dick on Hot AIr tonight. I cut and pasted some Jack Nickelson dialog from a movie.”

And out of all the examples I gave you of what the young people I work with do, you can only comment individually about the kids from finance. I’m just supposing you couldn’t think of anyone you work with that manages a 250 million dollar budget at the ripe old age of 24. I’m going to go out on a limb and guess you couldn’t think of someone from your firm that does Hummer-side CPR with a patient with half his f*cking face missing.

I need to get over myself too, huh? Coming from you, that’s rich. I don’t wear my heart out on my sleeve for very many things. One of them is the kids I work with. I’d take a Track Palin over a pampered college kid with a attitude about how great they think they are any day of the week. You don’t know crap about the military and you know less about life in general.

You can come here and talk whatever sh*t you want about politics, but until you raise that right hand and get your butt in the weeds with the rest of the troops, you confine your comments to what you know.

hawkdriver on April 6, 2009 at 12:48 AM

Oh please…anti-military comment by bum. My point was that people who put OTHER people down because they didn’t choose a military career, during a time of an all-volunteer army, are the turds…not the military. Get over yourself. Oooh, ooooh, he said something bad about the military. No, I said what everybody else says and knows about the military but it may not be PC to say it out loud because of cornballs like you.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 6:32 PM

I could not agree more, I am so sick of the military volunteers demanding you respect them. It is your choice to join the military not mine. It is no better than the Police who’s only job is to protect and serve not dictate and demand. The military is the same, you do it for the country not your ego.

I always love the losers who say “you would not last”. As in what? Put up with people’s shit? I will never, let alone be treated like shit and become some mindless drone. In a free market you can change jobs or start your own business. Your options in the military are severely limited and chances of truly being in charge non-existent.

I appreciate and respect the sacrifice for the country but once you start opening your mouth and demanding respect, you have lost mine.

Poptech on April 6, 2009 at 12:58 AM

That list was incomplete but my number was right. It was 5 colleges in 6 years.

Sarah Palin

Education:
- Attended, University of Hawaii at Hilo, 1982
- Attended, Hawaii Pacific University, 1982
- Attended, North Idaho College, 1983
- Attended, University of Idaho, 1984-1985
- Attended, Matanuska-Susitna College, 1985
- B.S. Journalism, University of Idaho, 1987

ROFLMAO!!

Poptech on April 6, 2009 at 12:42 AM

Alright, you sons of B’s gotta admit, PopTech just PWNED whoever the dude was that was making a big deal about its only 4 colleges,not 5. HA HA HA HA!!

And University of Hawaii at Hilo?????

WTF???

I cannot believe that that is a real, accredited school. That sounds like one of those pretend schools that pentecostal ministers make up to pretend they have a doctorate and they actually make people call them Dr. so and so and then you check it out…and the college doesent even really exist.

I mean, cmon. That is lame. HA HA HA!!!

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 1:02 AM

Poptech on April 6, 2009 at 12:58 AM

Nice rant. No one is demanding respect.

I’m just trying to dispel that false assertion that you prissy f*cks are somehow better than the kids I work with. No one says crap about it until you start in on what a bunch of losers we are. Read up the thread before you shoot your mouth off, ROTFL Boy.

hawkdriver on April 6, 2009 at 1:05 AM

You people are just doing what the Left WANTS YOU TO DO. Dividing us up by calling conservatives in the military dummies and calling conservatives in the corporate world cowards. You think the average leftist respects either of you? Of course not.

Speedwagon82 on April 6, 2009 at 1:06 AM

That would be me. Poptech stated that Palin attended five colleges and, as evidence, listed four. That is not pwnage.

Now that Poptech has amended his original post with further evidence, his claim has been substantiated. Which is fine but does not expose me to ridicule.

aengus on April 6, 2009 at 1:10 AM

hawkdriver on April 6, 2009 at 12:48 AM

Maybe my comment was a bit over-the-top, but the POINT I was making was just what I stated which is that people who put down other people for NOT serving in the military when its an all volunteer army are pathetic.

And you know something….we can look no further than John McCain for proving my point. That D-wad made SUCH a big deal about his military experience and his POW experience that many republicans would attach his POSITIONS ON THE ISSUES. They would say: You cant have that opinion on water boarding because John McCain was a POW and in the military. And McCain would actually say stuff like “I have found that it is the people who have never served that have this wrong view about torture (water boarding). And then, how do you argue against them without dumbasses thinking you are being unpatriotic. Romney would say: “I can quote many military generals who agree with my position and the geneva convention does not apply here because they arent observing the Geneva convention and they arent a country, blah blah blah.” But, it didnt matter because A POW HAS STATED THE CASE AND ANY DISAGREEMENT IS BY DEFINITION UNPATRIOTIC.

Republicans were actually making the case that since Romney’s sons didnt serve in the military, they were chicken hawks. That is right out of the Paul Begala playbook and it is absurd.

I realize that you didnt make that comment…so my issue isnt with me.

I can tell that you are convinced that I am anti-military now…and I am not going to change your mind, I can tell.

If you had seen A Few Good Men, maybe the joke wouldve been more funny to you. It sure was funny to me. No offense…even though I know you are offended beyond the ability to change your mind.

And this comment of yours:

is an illustration of what I am talking about. The military is a sacred cow…like talking racial politics with people of other races…or talking about 9-11 with 9-11 widows who blame bush and cut commercials for John Kerry and for gay marriage and you cant argue cause they are 9-11 widows.

Same deal.

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 1:17 AM

Also I was criticising Palin on this blog at the height of her popularity (during the VP campaign) when it was unfashionable to do so.

aengus on April 6, 2009 at 1:19 AM

hawkdriver on April 6, 2009 at 1:05 AM

It is all in you mind. No one is calling you losers. You are confusing Daily Kos and liberal nut jobs who call the military evil with our response to ex or current military personnel trying to use their service as some elitist point in a debate. I’ve never met anyone evil from the military (crazy yes) but I have met ex and current military all over the IQ scale. I would be truly interested to know the statistics on education level of the enlisted not the officers and medical staff. Some of the smartest military guys I’ve met have been from the Air Force and some of the dumbest from the Marines, that is obviously not a scientific study but it has been my personal experience which unfortunately supports the stereo types. My personal experience with the Army and Navy is mixed. I’ve actually met higher educated members in the Air and Army National Guards than those I’ve known who were enlisted. But the whole personal offense you are taking is not supported by any of the statements here.

Poptech on April 6, 2009 at 1:20 AM

Which is fine but does not expose me to ridicule.

aengus on April 6, 2009 at 1:10 AM

Fair enough…but its still funny.

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 1:20 AM

Yep, PopTech makes a good point.

I grew up in Lake Forest which is right next to the El Toro Marine Base…which has been closed down now. So, I grew up with lots of military families.

Grew up seeing and observing many military young men around town, at the movies, whatever…and some are cool and some are dumbasses…just like everybody else in real life.

Besides, my dad was a Korean War veteran. So there…or something.

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 1:24 AM

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 1:17 AM

George W. Bush was able to disagree with the veteran McCain in 2000 and won the Primary. Reagan disagreed with the veteran Carter in 1980 and won the Presidency. It can be done. Its just that Romney wasn’t skilled enough to do it. Don’t blame McCain for his opponents being unable to get traction.

Speedwagon82 on April 6, 2009 at 1:24 AM

Speedwagon82 on April 6, 2009 at 1:24 AM

Well, the GW Bush point is a good point. The Jimmy Carter point not-so-much cause Carter didnt make his military experience a reason for voting for him…and besides, at that point, NOBODY was going to take his military knowledge for anything after what he did for 4 years.

I am not sure about the 2000 election with McCain but damn if McCain didnt make that the centerpiece of his campaign and would use that non-stop to the point that I couldnt stand the guy by the end of the primary. And I voted for him anyway….in the general.

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 1:28 AM

You saw my comment and know I think exactly the same thing. (I don’t think the comparison of Palins kid being in the military is fair to Romney’s kids because they didn’t serve. You can’t find that in any of my comments.)

And you know something….we can look no further than John McCain for proving my point. That D-wad made SUCH a big deal about his military experience and his POW experience that many republicans would attach his POSITIONS ON THE ISSUES. They would say: You cant have that opinion on water boarding because John McCain was a POW and in the military. And McCain would actually say stuff like “I have found that it is the people who have never served that have this wrong view about torture (water boarding). And then, how do you argue against them without dumbasses thinking you are being unpatriotic. Romney would say: “I can quote many military generals who agree with my position and the geneva convention does not apply here because they arent observing the Geneva convention and they arent a country, blah blah blah.” But, it didn’t matter because A POW HAS STATED THE CASE AND ANY DISAGREEMENT IS BY DEFINITION UNPATRIOTIC.

There’s not a single point in that entire paragraph I disagree with. So ask yourself this question. How many people think exactly how you do and want mostly the same political outcomes that you do but can’t stand to even try to have a dialog with you because you come off as a troll because of your Palin bashing. I’m for anyone who is capable of leading us. Open minded is my only crime. You and Poptech have strong beliefs about Palin. Great. You’ve hammered it home ad nauseam. How much more do you need to prove your disgust?

My opinion about someone can turn on a dime if I think they’re sincere. I really just don’t get you or Poptech.

Same deal.

BTW, I was Romney all the way until after the primaries. I went with my party when they picked

hawkdriver on April 6, 2009 at 1:31 AM

Accidently hit Submit, a second please.

hawkdriver on April 6, 2009 at 1:31 AM

You know, I was very supportive of Palin during the general election. I was much less enthused about McCain than I was Palin although I realize how weak Palin was. I was pulling for her..thought she gave a great convention speech. Hell, I even thought she won the debate against Biden…although the polls say that most people disagree.

But, these people who are now convinced that Palin is the greatest thing since Reagan or Lincoln or something seem to me to be the same group that closed their minds and supported Huckabee despite what a piece of crap he was. You cant reason with these people…its a religious thing…not a rational thing…just like with the Huckabites.

So, anyway…my agressive behavior on HotAir is mostly tweaking these cads…and actually having a laugh. If she won the nomination (it wont happen, thank God), I would probably support her…unless more revelations are revealed which makes her even worse than she is now…and right now, I have a low opinion of her.

Bottom line…sorry I pissed you off. I actually get along with people in real life. I’m a salesman, so I better get along with people. I am just screwing around, making myself laugh, tweeking people who need to be tweaked….not you.

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 1:39 AM