Palin rips Levi Johnston for dishing about Bristol on Tyra Banks’s show

posted at 8:20 pm on April 3, 2009 by Allahpundit

I don’t blame her a bit, especially after watching the clip of him stuttering about their sex life. What a turd.

“Bristol did not even know Levi was going on the show. We’re disappointed that Levi and his family, in a quest for fame, attention, and fortune, are engaging in flat-out lies, gross exaggeration, and even distortion of their relationship,” says the statement from the Palin family rep.

“Bristol’s focus will remain on raising Tripp, completing her education, and advocating abstinence,” the statement continues. “It is unfortunate that Levi finds it more appealing to exploit his previous relationship with Bristol than to contribute to the well being of the child.”

The statement ends, saying, “Bristol realizes now that she made a mistake in her relationship and is the one taking responsibility for their actions.”

Bristol’s supposed advocacy of abstinence is rather highly nuanced, but never mind that. If I were her, I’d be at the courthouse on Monday filing for child support to get whatever piece she can of the dirty money Tyra Banks paid this kid to tell her things like whether Palin knew they were having sex or not. Stay classy, dad.

Update: Oh lord. It never ends.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 8 9 10 11 12

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 10:59 AM

Go suck it and gag. You are beyond lame and ineffective…

RepubChica on April 5, 2009 at 11:01 AM

People who live in glass houses should reconsider throwing stones…

RepubChica on April 5, 2009 at 10:41 AM

So true. As such, do you really think you should be commenting on this topic?

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 10:51 AM

You never got back with me about the recruiter. Think Basic Training. It’ll be like a free spa! Get the ole cottage cheese off of those thighs!

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 11:01 AM

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Double-team time! Hey Hawk…. God Bless you, man….

RepubChica on April 5, 2009 at 11:02 AM

But then my family despite their ups and downs has always had much class than this trailer trash of a Palin family.
radiofreevillage on April 5, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Bumping for AP to bring down the “this is your warning” hammer.

katiejane on April 5, 2009 at 11:03 AM

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Ha! At 40 I doubt I could add much. As someone who works out regularly, I do think that the physical training would be fun, though.

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 11:06 AM

RepubChica on April 5, 2009 at 11:02 AM

It’s worth it. I was betting SWMBOed that once you threw up a comment crappytitless would show up. Just like yelling “SUEY” on a hog farm.

She’ll being buying lunch after we go to the range. (SWMBOed, not crappy, I doubt I’d get much without losing a finger) Gracias mi amiga!

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 11:07 AM

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 11:06 AM

Fun? You’d be crying like a rat eating an onion. You wouldn’t last 30 secs.

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 11:08 AM

Fun? You’d be crying like a rat eating an onion. You wouldn’t last 30 secs.

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 11:08 AM

Yeah, fun. Although the accomodations seem to leave a lot to be desired. How’s the food?

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 11:10 AM

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 11:07 AM

LoL!! Amigo….you know those new Geico commercials with the googly-eyes on top of the stack of money? That’s how I feel when I come on HA these days…cap’s googly-eyes watchin’ me…

RepubChica on April 5, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Politics aside; Bristol Palin is absolutely gorgeous, and has far more class than most of us. Any young man who would hurt her in any way, and especially by discussing his relationship with her in public, is an incredible fool. He has the rest of his life to regret his unbelievable mistake. He should have long since married her, kept his stupid mouth shut, and thanked his amazingly good luck for the rest of his life. Instead? He’ll be trolling the bars of Anchorage for any twit who hasn’t already heard of him.

burtensley on April 5, 2009 at 11:13 AM

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 11:10 AM

Well good here in the 82nd CAB. Our DFAC just won an award. I’m not sure you’re going to like the portions though.

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 11:13 AM

I don’t even have to watch the clip. He’s a class A cad for even considering doing a show like that. He’s a deadbeat loser for actually doing it. Chump. Yea, and a big chunk of change goes to child support. At least half.

scalleywag on April 5, 2009 at 11:14 AM

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 11:13 AM

Gotta run, Hawk, but I leave this tune for you and gym socks…lol

RepubChica on April 5, 2009 at 11:17 AM

RepubChica on April 5, 2009 at 11:11 AM

lol. That’s the troll you could be saving at HuffPo.

You and HWMBOed take care.

I am off to the range.

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 11:17 AM

radiofreevillage on April 5, 2009 at 10:57 AM

I must officially declare to the moderators my objection to such slurs and stereotyping.

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 11:18 AM

^ If “white trash” and “trailer trash” and the like are allowed, then is it true that anything goes?

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 11:20 AM

radiofreevillage on April 5, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Allah,when will you be banning this parasite? He has done this numerous amount of times and it’s making me sick.

TimeTraveler on April 5, 2009 at 11:20 AM

I think what shocked everyone about this whole episode is that Sarah…

RepubChica on April 5, 2009 at 10:41 AM

Didn’t know Africa was a Continent?

Fox News: Palin didn’t know Africa was a continent (Video)

Poptech on April 5, 2009 at 11:21 AM

I think what shocked everyone about this whole episode is that Sarah…

RepubChica on April 5, 2009 at 10:41 AM

Smoked Pot?

She Smoked Pot! (The Atlantic)

Poptech on April 5, 2009 at 11:22 AM

The truth is that people don’t blame fathers as much for bad kids. They blame the mother. Sarah Palin is a mother. Ergo, she is going to get blamed more than Biden.

Speedwagon82 on April 5, 2009 at 10:54 AM

Bingo! And Bristol is an unwed mother while Levi is just a regular horny guy who is now making money off his sex life.

ProfessorMiao on April 5, 2009 at 11:22 AM

I think what shocked everyone about this whole episode is that Sarah…

RepubChica on April 5, 2009 at 10:41 AM

Is Pro-Choice?

Palin picks former Planned Parenthood board member for Alaska Supreme Court (Associated Press)

Poptech on April 5, 2009 at 11:23 AM

Palin rips Levi Johnston for dishing about Bristol

Good. The punks parents must have spared the rod too many times. Shameless spoiled blabbermouth goes $ whoring
at the expense of his own kid. What a little brat.

Texyank on April 5, 2009 at 11:24 AM

Poptech, that is not PROOF she didn’t know Africa. It is hearsay. Hearsay that can never be verified. It is ridiculous that you think a politician would sincerely not know Africa was a continent.

Speedwagon82 on April 5, 2009 at 11:25 AM

It takes two people to have a kid. These two in particular made the joint decision to have a child. If one decides to raise it on their own, the father is still responsible for it’s upbringing, just as the mother would be if dad decides to raise it. Fathers who do not take this responsibility are deadbeat dads. You can make all the excuses you want for them, they’re still a deadbeat. Mother can be an enabler all she wants and let him off the hook, (or tire of trying to collect even the tiniest scraps for her kids) he’s still a deadbeat.

scalleywag on April 5, 2009 at 11:26 AM

radiofreevillage on April 5, 2009 at 10:57 AM

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 11:18 AM

I second this. If someone described Obama’s Columbia years while he was snorting coke as those of a ‘ghetto monkey’ I suspect they’d be long gone, but somehow it’s acceptable to call the sitting Governor of Alaska ‘trailer trash’?

ProfessorMiao on April 5, 2009 at 11:27 AM

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 9:34 AM

Amen.

I didn’t want to say anything to him because I wouldn’t have been as polite.

We now know why “The Wall” is so dismissive of Palin’s college career. Obviously there is only certain paths a person must take in order to be considered “worthy”. Accomplishments be damned, it’s all about how you start out in the world. In the Case of Sarah Palin, it’s also about the people around her, too.

JeffWeimer on April 5, 2009 at 11:30 AM

Poptech on April 5, 2009 at 11:21 AM

Poptech on April 5, 2009 at 11:22 AM

Poptech on April 5, 2009 at 11:23 AM

God, if you really are the typical Romney supporter you guys can have him. You and Poptech and all of your ilk are firmly in the Ron Paul kook brigade in my book.

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 9:34 AM

I rest my case. See you later my fellow Conservatives?

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 11:30 AM

radiofreevillage on April 5, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Yea, that was totally uncalled for and beyond tacky. Out of line.

scalleywag on April 5, 2009 at 11:31 AM

Update: Oh lord. It never ends.

No worse than Obama’s family tree.

Tim Burton on April 5, 2009 at 11:32 AM

First time I’ve heard someone defend the right not to pay child support because their own father wasn’t responsible.

scalleywag on April 5, 2009 at 11:33 AM

Is Pro-Choice?

Poptech on April 5, 2009 at 11:23 AM

We’ve been over this in previous threads, so I’m sure you remember that in the Alaskan system Palin doesn’t appoint whoever she wants. She selected from the 2 candidates available to her, and the Pro-Life group recommended the other group but didn’t seem perturbed by this choice.

Kind of strange how he (being closer to the issue) didn’t take this as evidence she turned her back on the pro-life movement, but you’re declaring her “PRO-CHOICE!!!!!!”

Troll.

cs89 on April 5, 2009 at 11:37 AM

The day of the third debate, Palin refused to go onstage with New Hampshire GOP Sen. John Sununu and Jeb Bradley, a New Hampshire congressman running for the Senate, because they were pro-choice and because Bradley opposed drilling in Alaska.
The McCain campaign ordered her onstage at the next campaign stop, but she refused to acknowledge the two Republican candidates standing behind her.

Poptech, You are getting smears from people who have a hard time telling the truth. These idiots couldn’t even take the time to check the congressman’s pro life record before making these ridiculous accusations.

Hmmm. I guess that might be remotely possible if it weren’t for the fact that John Sununu has a 100 percent pro-life rating from the National Right to Life Committee.
Glad to see that whoever leaked this story is too dumb to come up with a plausible smear. And kudos to Newsweek for dumping this whopper without bothering to check if Sununu is in fact pro-abortion.
Oh, and by the way, Jeb Bradley isn’t running for U.S. Senate, as Newsweek reports. Perhaps they might want to check out Wikipedia before publishing the next batch of Palin smears.

Most Implausible Palin Story of the Week? – The Weekly Standard

TimeTraveler on April 5, 2009 at 11:38 AM

Don’t waste your time on Poptech, or on trying to refute the links he’s posting for the umpteen-thousandth time. It’s spam.

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 11:41 AM

Palin is plagued with moronic relatives and in-laws just as Jimmy Carter was. She can’t get past the laugh factor this is having against her.
Meanwhile the Paliniacs at Hot Air continue their never ending defense of all things Palin against the Evil Wall and Poptech.
Wall and Poptech: She can’t get elected and she ain’t that sharp
Paliniacs: You are a dirty troll – go to sleep. You say this because the democraps are so terrified of Sarah! and you hate precious trigg (sighs)
Wall and Poptech: drink some more koolaid
Paliniacs: You just don’t get it because McLame wouldn’t let the real Sarah! come out
Wall and Poptech: the problem is that he did let the real Sarah come out. Cue in CCR with “doo doo looking at russia out my backdoor…”
Paliniacs: I hate you
Overall IQ of thread readers decreases by a point.

Bradky on April 5, 2009 at 8:12 AM

Oh, I’m perfectly fine with people reading these posts for themselves and deciding if Wall and Poptech are making serious and substantive points, or if they’re basically the Beavis and Butthead of Palin threads on Hot Air.

In support of which, I offer these oft-repeated quotes of Beavis and Butthead themselves:

Poptech: ROTFLMAO
Wall: BWAAHAHAHAAHAA

ThereGoesTheNeighborhood on April 5, 2009 at 11:48 AM

I rest my case. See you later my fellow Conservatives?

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 11:30 AM

Yep. Mitt would claim he has no control over what his supporters say on a blog but I wonder if he might be secretly smiling and high fiving his staff.
SECOND LOOK AT HUCK!

a capella on April 5, 2009 at 12:00 PM

Considering the absolutely reprehensible treatment Governor Palin’s family has been subjected to, when is it time for our side to resort to nasty personal attacks?

Really, how is it any worse to call Obama a crack addict and communist sympathizer, and his father a deadbeat dad and philandering freeloader? Or his mother an irresponsible slut? Of course not, his skin color makes him immune to such attacks.

Can we start calling Biden a crappy father and influence-peddler who’s managed to raise a coke-fiend daughter and a cheating lobbyist son? At the very least we can call him a foul-mouthed gaffe-machine, right?

The double-standards here are laughable.

TheMightyMonarch on April 5, 2009 at 12:15 PM

Imagine that, a kid who was stupid enough to get his girlfriend pregnant doing & saying more stupid things! The only reason this is getting any publicity whatsoever is because of all the free- floating PDS out there. Sooner or later, it has to have a place to go.

kg598301 on April 5, 2009 at 12:16 PM

I wouldn’t trust Poptech for any information about Romney or as a supporter of him. The guy is constantly portraying himself like he is a Romney supporter, but consistently does everything he can to hurt Romney. Personally I think he is a plant from the left, or maybe from Huckabee. Nobody could possibly be that ignorant about the impact they have on others and actually be trying to help.

Hawthorne on April 5, 2009 at 12:24 PM

at the expense of his own kid. What a little brat.

Texyank on April 5, 2009 at 11:24 AM

Then wouldn’t it be appropriate to criticize the parenting skills of Todd and Sarah? She didn’t exactly live a life of good conservative choices and her folks seemed oblivious to what was happening. just sayin…..

Bradky on April 5, 2009 at 12:40 PM

Hawthorne on April 5, 2009 at 12:24 PM

A plant for Huckasuck? Or the left? ROFLMAO!! I voted Libertarian this time. I am not trying to “help” any candidate – I am not a Palintologist. What I am doing is educating them.

Poptech on April 5, 2009 at 12:45 PM

What I am doing is educating them.

Poptech on April 5, 2009 at 12:45 PM

Awwww , the caring moby.

the_nile on April 5, 2009 at 12:46 PM

Wall and Poptech: She can’t get elected and she ain’t that sharp
Wall and Poptech: drink some more koolaid
Paliniacs: I hate you
Overall IQ of thread readers decreases by a point.

Bradky on April 5, 2009 at 8:12 AM

Bradky: Plaion is an unelectable laughable nobody but still I feel compelled to comment.

Interesting.

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 12:48 PM

*Palin, that is.

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 12:49 PM

I am not a Palintologist. What I am doing is educating them.

Poptech on April 5, 2009 at 12:45 PM

By definition, you are a “Palintologist.” You study Palin.

Your conclusions rarely match the information in front of you, but you do invest significant time into your little cut, paste, and copy hobby.

As far as “educating” people, it’s pretty obvious that most supporters of Palin on this site have a much better grasp of the facts than you display.

cs89 on April 5, 2009 at 12:50 PM

The problem with the trolls, Bradky, is cheap ad hominem attacks and discredited moonbat talking points repeated ad nauseam. When did she ever say she can see Russia from her back door? Never. How can Sarah Palin be blamed for her daughter’s crummy choices? My, how many parents are open to blame for that. And Sarah Palin wasn’t running in her own campaign. “Can’t get elected”? Yeah, that’s what some would have us believe. We’ll see, won’t we? And Romney CAN get elected? Right. Couldn’t get past McCain, but he’ll do it eventually!!

But yeah, facts do tend to get in the way of cheap, sloppy arguments, don’t they?

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 12:53 PM

Poptech on April 5, 2009 at 12:45 PM

Ignore Palin or any other GOP candidate and keep on voting Libertarian. No one’s stopping you.

Face it, you’re obsessed.

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 12:55 PM

Face it, you’re obsessed.

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 12:55 PM

While you’re at it, maybe you could find a good Libertarian site to infest hang out on?

cs89 on April 5, 2009 at 12:57 PM

I voted Libertarian this time. …
Poptech on April 5, 2009 at 12:45 PM

Now there’s someone who knows about unelectable candidates.

katiejane on April 5, 2009 at 1:00 PM

The Mighty Monarch on April 5, 2009 at 12: 15 PM

“Considering the absolutely irreprehensible treatment Governor Palin’s family has been subjected to, when is it time for our side to resort to nasty personal attacks?”

Here are 10 reasons why ‘our side’ will not:

1)it is a theme that I have harped on since the election: our side is naturally too CHARITABLE in ascribing traits (Obama is a patriotic American), too willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt (suspension of belief that Bill Ayres was just a guy in the neighborhood and not a guy who babysat Obama’s kids), or too reluctant in refraining from impugning motives (Obama can’t be a Fascist or Marxist)

2)Andrew Breitbart’s assertion that ‘the right, for the most part, embraces Judeo-Christian ideals and would not promote nor defend the propganda techniques that were perfected in godless communist and socialist regimes.’

3)the right’s belief in that there are rules and decorum in political debate and civic engagement, thus undignified in an aristocratic sense to resort to such techniques

4)the right tending not to be disingenuous, dissembling or sneaky but transparent, forthright and aboveboard

5)white guilt and the accusation of racism prevents moderates and RINO’s from voicing dissent

6)intense criticism and charges of hypocrisy by the MSM and TV pundits if the right ever resorted to these tactics

7)recently the most prominent TV pundits on our side have been comprised of intellectuals and eggheads who affect an effete, measured, nondescript ambiguity, not a bold, muscular, clear-cut position of clarity

8)the right’s belief still that ‘personal attacks’ are better left to columnists, newspaper headlines, magazine articles or tabloid revelations who have more resources and specialize in that type of activity

9)fear of lawsuits

10)political considerations or decisions based on current polls; outrage, as the old saying goes, is a product of class; unfortunately the right believes it cannot afford or is above outrage-everything must be seen from a rational, political matrix or through the lens of popular opinion.

technopeasant on April 5, 2009 at 1:04 PM

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 11:41 AM

Obviously, spam and racist and sexual remarks when directed towards Palin are okay on this crappy blog.

Blake on April 5, 2009 at 1:09 PM

Here are 10 reasons why ‘our side’ will not:

technopeasant on April 5, 2009 at 1:04 PM

The biggest reason I don’t feel the need to go into personal attacks of the viciousness directed at Palin is that I have a little more security in my own ideals. I don’t think it’s necessary. The left (and idolaters of whatever political figure) don’t have that luxury. Ad hominem is the only thing that works. It’s all they’ve got.

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 1:14 PM

Bradkyddrintn: Palin is the chosen one – Obi wan told me sounelectable laughable nobody but still I feel compelled to comment.

Interesting.

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 12:48 PM

fixed it for you

Bradky on April 5, 2009 at 1:21 PM

fixed it for you

Bradky on April 5, 2009 at 1:21 PM

When have I ever said she’s the chosen one? Take your straw man elsewhere.

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 1:23 PM

Whaa Whaa. ROTFLMAO!!
Poptech on April 4, 2009 at 10:08 PM
Whaa Whaa Whaa. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
The Wall on April 4, 2009 at 10:12 PM
Whaa Whaa Whaa Whaa. Blah Blah Blah.
capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 11:10 AM
Whaa Whaa. ROTFLMAO!!
Poptech on April 4, 2009 at 10:08 PM
Whaa Whaa Whaa. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
The Wall on April 4, 2009 at 10:12 PM
Whaa Whaa Whaa Whaa. Blah Blah Blah.
capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 11:10 AM
Whaa Whaa. ROTFLMAO!!
Poptech on April 4, 2009 at 10:08 PM
Whaa Whaa Whaa. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
The Wall on April 4, 2009 at 10:12 PM
Whaa Whaa Whaa Whaa. Blah Blah Blah.
capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 11:10 AM

But hey, the hit counts just keep rolling in.

HotAir. The standard for PalinTrolling.

portlandon on April 5, 2009 at 2:05 PM

Are Palin and Huckabee related?

As a proud Palin-denier, I was just wondering…

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Are Palin and Huckabee related?

As a proud Palin-denier, I was just wondering…

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Well, they’re both human. Is that too close? Or do we have another brilliant trailer-trash bit coming on?

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 2:13 PM

American Power tracked-back with, “Levi Johnston on Tyra Banks Show”:

Donald Douglas on April 5, 2009 at 2:37 PM

Wow! Hundreds of troll droppings on this thread! I like Palin just for the way the mere mention of her name drives these nuts gaga!

littleguy on April 5, 2009 at 2:40 PM

Hey AP,

We should have one of those “open thread” dealy bops during the Tyra show tomorra.

It should be a WHALE OF A TIME!!!!

Dear beloved Palintologists,

Hide your knives and guns…remember, suicide is not the answer.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 2:49 PM

Hide your knives and guns…remember, suicide is not the answer.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 2:49 PM

Wrong, Voting against Mitt Romney during the republican primaries is the answer.

TimeTraveler on April 5, 2009 at 2:53 PM

Dear beloved Palintologists,

Hide your knives and guns…remember, suicide is not the answer.

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 2:49 PM

Pffft. We don’t feel as strongly about it as you do.

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 2:56 PM

Let’s see, what would you and Poptech be? “Romneyite Palintologists”? You two find her more fascinating than just about anyone around.

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 2:57 PM

Sarah Palin

Education:
- Attended, Hawaii Pacific University, 1982
- Attended, North Idaho College, 1983-1984
- Attended, University of Idaho, 1984-1985
- Attended, Matanuska-Susitna College, 1985
- B.S. Journalism, University of Idaho, 1987

Poptech on April 4, 2009 at 10:08 PM

Poptech,

That isn’t five colleges. It’s four. You counted the University of Idaho twice.

aengus on April 5, 2009 at 3:09 PM

Poptech,

That isn’t five colleges. It’s four. You counted the University of Idaho twice.

aengus on April 5, 2009 at 3:09 PM

Hehe. I missed that.

Just like Obama, who didn’t know he’s 44, but only 43 men have taken the oath of office.

cs89 on April 5, 2009 at 3:11 PM

What I am doing is educating them.

Poptech on April 5, 2009 at 12:45 PM

Whom?

Saltysam on April 5, 2009 at 3:17 PM

Barf. Poptech and capitulus.

chunderroad on April 5, 2009 at 3:22 PM

Poptech,

That isn’t five colleges. It’s four. You counted the University of Idaho twice.

aengus on April 5, 2009 at 3:09 PM

LOL. Poptech counts as well as Biden.

J-O-B-S!

chunderroad on April 5, 2009 at 3:23 PM

fixed it for you

Bradky on April 5, 2009 at 1:21 PM

The crazies are out in force today. Bradky, shouldn’t you be shooting cops or something?

chunderroad on April 5, 2009 at 3:24 PM

Whatever this redneck says tomorrow, it will further paint Governor Palin in a bad light. Her prospects for national office are over. Blame her daughter, blame Katie Couric, blame whoever, but they just are. The good news is that she can annoy libtards for decades if she get into the Senate after her Governor terms.

Speedwagon82 on April 5, 2009 at 3:32 PM

Speedwagon82 on April 5, 2009 at 3:32 PM

“Her prospects for national office are over.”

A. The United States Senate is a national office.

B. You’re holding her to a higher standard than recent occupants of the White House. Bush had alcohol/drug history, Obama has a drug history, Clinton had rumors of dalliances, we could keep going.

Whatever Levi says about his relationship with her daughter should not have the same impact as the Clinton allegations. Besides, I suspect Levi will do a better job painting himself as a cad than Palin as a horrible mom.

cs89 on April 5, 2009 at 3:40 PM

Speedwagon82 on April 5, 2009 at 3:32 PM

Great, this thread just missed that version of concerned moby opinion.

the_nile on April 5, 2009 at 3:42 PM

cs89 on April 5, 2009 at 3:40 PM

And that says it all.

RFA on April 5, 2009 at 3:55 PM

Poptech,

That isn’t five colleges. It’s four. You counted the University of Idaho twice.

aengus on April 5, 2009 at 3:09 PM

You have to be at a particularly high level of Palintology to be grasping for straws that badly.

Yeah, that college was counted twice, they werent exactly consecutive terms, so, I think you get the point…she bounced around from college to college unlike people with strong academic interests.

One thing all FOUR of the terrific universities have in common are their requirements for admission:

1) You must be mostly human

2) Your heart MUST be beating.

And there are no EXCEPTIONS MADE!!! You MUST be those two requirments.

I guess those were the colleges that she focused on while on her college tour of all the better universities…..OF IDAHO AND ALASKA!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 3:57 PM

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Do you and Poptech ever comment on anything else than Sarah Palin? Talk about “Palintology”. Something seems out of whack.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 3:59 PM

cs89 on April 5, 2009 at 3:40 PM

speedwagon82 thought Huck and his no-neck, puppy choking fat tards could live in the White House, so ignore his shit-pinion.

chunderroad on April 5, 2009 at 4:01 PM

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Is this a qualification for the presidency or for grad school?

ddrintn on April 5, 2009 at 4:06 PM

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Apparently, Harvard will let a vegetable attend there, if they are an eggplant and had a parent attend, as well. Obama was an AA legacy, and he won’t release his transcripts and show the world how smart he is. That’s because bowling isn’t the only thing the Special Olympics does better than TOTUS.

I don’t care about where a grown man who has never held a job until now went to school, and I don’t care where all the other useless also-rans like Barr and Romney went to school. I don’t care if Palin got her diploma from a cereal box; she has actual achievements on her resume, and I would rather talk about that than her daughter or her wardrobe or where she went to school 20 years ago.

chunderroad on April 5, 2009 at 4:07 PM

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 3:57 PM

How could anyone without an Ivy League degree even dream of POTUS?

/sarc

cs89 on April 5, 2009 at 4:08 PM

RFV missed the point entirely. It’s not the Palin family who are trailer trash, but the Johnston family for letting their horndog of a son loose in Alaska and now on television. Yes, RFV’s comment was tacky and classless, but hey, we’re the ones who are angry racists, homophobes, etc, remember?

College Prof on April 5, 2009 at 4:11 PM

I don’t get it. Why is this little dope still relevant?

Must be AP’s anti-Palin agenda. Otherwise, why is this still the lead post with so many more important things going on all around us?

Sweet_Thang on April 5, 2009 at 4:19 PM

I don’t get it. Why is this little dope still relevant?

Sweet_Thang on April 5, 2009 at 4:19 PM

Poptech is infatuated with him.

Saltysam on April 5, 2009 at 4:23 PM

College Prof on April 5, 2009 at 4:11 PM

True but it doesn’t really reflect well on the Palins that they let this member of the family get so close to them. And don’t bring up that lameass “attempt” to keep them apart.

Speedwagon82 on April 5, 2009 at 4:30 PM

MUST.MAKE.1,000.

SouthernGent on April 5, 2009 at 4:32 PM

Poptech is infatuated with him.

Saltysam on April 5, 2009 at 4:23 PM

Poopdeck is an ass.

tcn on April 5, 2009 at 4:43 PM

Total truth

dec5 on April 5, 2009 at 2:40 AM

She does not own a fishing business her husband does. She has NO private sector experience. Her resume and her fraudulent image has been exposed for what they are, a joke.

Poptech on April 5, 2009 at 3:11 AM

:lol Nope she worked like everyone else…Obama never has.

How much does a community organizer make? And who pays for it. And what product to they produce?

Palin worked with her husband and actually show you how
to set up the nets to get the fish…. this is private
enterprise experience…..deal with it.
:lol

dec5 on April 5, 2009 at 4:44 PM

The Wall on April 5, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Hey Wall. About your military not cutting the mustard comment earlier.

We wouldn’t take you anyway.

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 4:47 PM

burtensley on April 5, 2009 at 11:13 AM

Add that to his son who will now ask in the future…”Why did you do this to Mom?”

dec5 on April 5, 2009 at 4:48 PM

It’s pretty quiet here. Wait – aren’t there 40-odd Real American-types driving in circles as I type this? Wow, the Palin-supporterers must be glued to their teevees. Bet Walmart’s empty too.

#3 4eva!

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 4:48 PM

Hey Wall. About your military not cutting the mustard comment earlier.

We wouldn’t take you anyway.

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 4:47 PM

Bashing the soldiers and Palin. How adorable the wall is.

the_nile on April 5, 2009 at 4:52 PM

#3 4eva!

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 4:48 PM

Where as the Palin bashers are going nuts knowing that Palin still exists…:lol

dec5 on April 5, 2009 at 4:52 PM

Poptech on April 5, 2009 at 3:11 AM

Looks like Popdouche has been hanging around the huffpo water cooler kool aid dispenser too long.

Sweet_Thang on April 5, 2009 at 4:52 PM

#3 4eva!

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 4:48 PM

This, it’s evah!

When you type eva it reads like Eva.

Secondly, do you realize how self-centered you sound? Do you think anyone is doing anything except just checking in periodically to see if you’re still sitting on your 400 pound as@ making a yourself of yourself?

In the words of Poptech and the Wall…

ROTFL BWAHAHAHAH
ROTFL BWAHAHAHAH
ROTFL BWAHAHAHAH
ROTFL BWAHAHAHAH

Wait, I have one more.

ROTFL BWAHAHAHAH

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 4:54 PM

John 15:18-19
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.”

This is why Sarah receives the hatred she does. She worships Jesus as Lord. People who do not know Jesus or God do it because they are used by Satan… and they don’t realize it.

GoodBoy on April 5, 2009 at 4:55 PM

the_nile on April 5, 2009 at 4:52 PM

He dun said the reason wez serve is because wez two stoopit to dun do annythink elz.

Gahee!

Mebbe hez can hep us to that there schoolin what made him such a model citasen, citazan, sitasen, nice guy.

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 4:58 PM

Poopdeck is an ass.

tcn on April 5, 2009 at 4:43 PM

So is Wall. He was mildly amusing before. He’s a three alarm prick in my book now. You never know where that anti-military bias is going to come out. I’ll tell you what, I’m not sure what the hell poptech trick is but Wall is no Conservative. He’s a freaking astroturfing troll in the least or maybe even a full pledged Moby trying to turn Conservatives away from Mitt Romney.

And it’s working. Everytime I read him or Poptech, Romney creds go way down.

And you know what as@wipes, that’s coming from someone isn’t a Palin druid by any stretch of the imagination. I would support anyone ready to lead. But if the Palin smear twins are indicative of his following, screw him.

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 5:08 PM

I wonder if I should start getting the delusions of grandeur that crappytitless is suffering from. I get the distinct impression that I have the power to make her go away.

This thread is crappy-free.

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 5:14 PM

Yeah, and I’ll bet popdouche thinks obama bowing for Saudis is perfectly acceptable.

ErinF on April 5, 2009 at 5:16 PM

This, it’s evah!

When you type eva it reads like Eva.

Hmm. Are you sure? I think I should defer to the guy with the BS in something or another. Very impressive credentials.

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 5:16 PM

This thread is crappy-free.

hawkdriver on April 5, 2009 at 5:14 PM

You seem like a very sad, angry man. Do you do anything other than attend gun shows and seek the admiration and respect of the dregs that post here? If not, I would suggest that it contributes to your anger issues.

No time like the present to deal with that.

capitulus on April 5, 2009 at 5:19 PM