Palin rips Levi Johnston for dishing about Bristol on Tyra Banks’s show

posted at 8:20 pm on April 3, 2009 by Allahpundit

I don’t blame her a bit, especially after watching the clip of him stuttering about their sex life. What a turd.

“Bristol did not even know Levi was going on the show. We’re disappointed that Levi and his family, in a quest for fame, attention, and fortune, are engaging in flat-out lies, gross exaggeration, and even distortion of their relationship,” says the statement from the Palin family rep.

“Bristol’s focus will remain on raising Tripp, completing her education, and advocating abstinence,” the statement continues. “It is unfortunate that Levi finds it more appealing to exploit his previous relationship with Bristol than to contribute to the well being of the child.”

The statement ends, saying, “Bristol realizes now that she made a mistake in her relationship and is the one taking responsibility for their actions.”

Bristol’s supposed advocacy of abstinence is rather highly nuanced, but never mind that. If I were her, I’d be at the courthouse on Monday filing for child support to get whatever piece she can of the dirty money Tyra Banks paid this kid to tell her things like whether Palin knew they were having sex or not. Stay classy, dad.

Update: Oh lord. It never ends.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 10 11 12

but until you raise that right hand and get your butt in the weeds with the rest of the troops, you confine your comments to what you know.

is an illustration of what I am talking about. The military is a sacred cow…like talking racial politics with people of other races…or talking about 9-11 with 9-11 widows who blame bush and cut commercials for John Kerry and for gay marriage and you cant argue cause they are 9-11 widows.

Same deal.

That statement was for Poptech and had nothing to do with comments you made. His assertion that we’re a bunch of mindless robots and stuck in subservant existance just isn’t true. Our people are trained to think for themselves and challenge how to improve the foxhole. His comment was actually even worse than your original one.

BTW, I was Romney all the way until after the primaries. I went with my party when they picked

I’m sure you saw this in the Premature Submitculation. I started off Romney. I hope he runs again. I’ll support whoever is capable of getting our country back.

Dude, we’re no different than you. We don’t want any special considerations. We’re not demanding respect. Just don’t make ignorant generalities about us with a bunch of trash talk. Most of us are firmly on the Conservative side.

hawkdriver on April 6, 2009 at 1:40 AM

hawkdriver on April 6, 2009 at 1:40 AM

No doubt about it dude. Read my post, two posts up, and hopefully we are cool.

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 1:42 AM

The options we had in 2008 were truly dismal. It was much too Senator-heavy and most of the conversation was how each of them differentiated himself from President Bush instead of criticizing the Dims. It can’t be like that again in 2012.

Speedwagon82 on April 6, 2009 at 1:46 AM

So, anyway…my agressive behavior on HotAir is mostly tweaking these cads…and actually having a laugh. If she won the nomination (it wont happen, thank God), I would probably support her…unless more revelations are revealed which makes her even worse than she is now…and right now, I have a low opinion of her.

Fair enough. Again, I’m in the same boat. She has a long way to go, but if she gets the nod, I’m Palin all the way.

Bottom line…sorry I pissed you off. I actually get along with people in real life. I’m a salesman, so I better get along with people. I am just screwing around, making myself laugh, tweeking people who need to be tweaked….not you.

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 1:39 AM

You’re a big man. (The good way) My apologies also for going terminal on your comments. One too many Disney Drive get togethers I suppose doesn’t give me much room for kidding about their motivations.

We’re cool, Dude.

hawkdriver on April 6, 2009 at 1:53 AM

My bad, that comment was a response to you. It’s late.

hawkdriver on April 6, 2009 at 2:01 AM

You know, I was very supportive of Palin during the general election. I was much less enthused about McCain than I was Palin although I realize how weak Palin was. I was pulling for her..thought she gave a great convention speech. Hell, I even thought she won the debate against Biden…although the polls say that most people disagree.

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 1:39 AM

The difference is I knew Palin would be a train wreck from day one (check Hot Air’s Palin selected post) but all I got called was a women hater ect… You could not have much more of a disaster with her VP campaign yet people cheer like it was all imaginary. I call that insanity and those pushing her for POTUS, insane.

Poptech on April 6, 2009 at 2:26 AM

LMAO, I never said that, I said some are and gave my reasons why I did not volunteer. And yes during your enlistment you are effectively in a subservient existence no matter how you try to sugar coat it. The basic reality does not change.

How I thought the Iraq war was fought up until Petraeus was an embarrassment and not from the men on the ground but their leaders and politicians.

The military is not a sacred cow, it can be discussed like anything else. The fact that people try to make it so like they do with Palin only further proves my point. Actually their are many similarities. Military personnel take any criticism of the anything about the military personally no matter how true it is and lump it in with the extremists who state lies about our military being evil terrorists who kill babies.

Poptech on April 6, 2009 at 2:39 AM

My bad, that comment was a response to you. (Addressed to Wall) It’s late.

hawkdriver on April 6, 2009 at 2:01 AM

Poptech on April 6, 2009 at 2:39 AM

You’re just dense right?

hawkdriver on April 6, 2009 at 2:54 AM

Poptech on April 6, 2009 at 2:39 AM

You’re f@cking problem is you shoot your God Damned mouth off about crap that’s not even being said. My only comment had to do with the assertion that people serve in the military because they can’t do anything else. That’s not claiming any freaking sacred cow rights you God Damn moron. That’s just asking for a little truth.

You simply don’t know what you’re talking about. All you know is the war turned around with Gen Petraeus. You couldn’t tell me a dimes bit of difference in his or his predecessors strategies without googling some BS.

hawkdriver on April 6, 2009 at 3:06 AM

What?! Over 1000 comments? The Palin threads totally KILL!

Not only do they attract a lot of comments from Conservatives – but it’s clear Axelrod has all his astroturfers sinking their teeth into them too!

Only proves my point – that Sarah Palin is like Sarin Gas to Liberals!

PALIN 2012 WOOOT!

HondaV65 on April 5, 2009 at 6:00 PM

Palin will also have folks who who will defend her from

bashers….

dec5 on April 6, 2009 at 4:32 AM

Ha Ha….the same people who brought us McCaim ’08 want to bring us Palin ’12. I think us real Republicans are smarter than that.

kanda on April 6, 2009 at 8:29 AM

So Allah, do you believe that in all cases, someone who sins can never be an advocate against sin?

Since she is someone who has to live with the consequences of sex, I think Bristol makes a pretty good advocate for abstinence.

MarkTheGreat on April 6, 2009 at 9:07 AM

1100 posts?

You gotta be kiddin me.

Unbelievable.

This Sarah phenomenom keeps going strong. Fascinating.

Sapwolf on April 6, 2009 at 9:25 AM

The Sarah War on the blogoshere is sucking valuable Axelrod resources away from other areas.

Hmmm…This is looking like another grueling battle of attrition…like….

GUADALCANAL

Sapwolf on April 6, 2009 at 9:28 AM

Hot Air must be so proud of this thread.

katiejane on April 6, 2009 at 9:30 AM

Love Sarah

Hate the left ( commies )

Sonosam on April 6, 2009 at 9:44 AM

Hot Air must be so proud of this thread.

katiejane on April 6, 2009 at 9:30 AM

Well, it isn’t that impressive once you toss out the waste of Poptech.

Sapwolf on April 6, 2009 at 10:39 AM

But then my family despite their ups and downs has always had much class than this trailer trash of a Palin Johnston family.

radiofreevillage on April 5, 2009 at 10:57 AM

FIFY

Sapwolf on April 6, 2009 at 10:46 AM

On Good Morning America this AM (Monday Apr 6) they had a promo for an upcoming segment on the Levi/Bristol/Palin thing. The hosts (Diane Sawyer and Robin Whoever) could not contain their glee as they smirkingly announced “more trouble for Sarah Palin”. I can only imagine the sympathetic faces and supportive looks they would have if this were a Democrat politician with the exact same situation…

sultanp on April 6, 2009 at 10:56 AM

1100 posts?

You gotta be kiddin me.

Unbelievable.

This Sarah phenomenom keeps going strong. Fascinating.

Sapwolf on April 6, 2009 at 9:25 AM

Yeah. 987 of them were between Catipult,Poptech,& The Wall.

portlandon on April 6, 2009 at 10:57 AM

The love of money is the root of all evil. For Levi Johnston, and for the OctoMom. Has anyone ever told them that having a baby is an 18-year job, at least?

Sarah Palin’s only mistake here was not telling her daughter to have better tastes in men. But teenagers do often rebel against their parents…

As for Todd Palin’s half-sister, well does anybody remember Roger Clinton, or John F. Kennedy’s brother who drove Mary Jo into the drink, and is STILL a Senator?

It’s actually a tribute to SarahCuda that she can keep her nose clean, and her mind on her job, with all this going on, and the trooper threatening her own sister.

Hang in there, Governor, and no special favors or pardons for the sister-in-law–she should face the music on her own.

Steve Z on April 6, 2009 at 11:02 AM

Tyra actually is the one who put the words in his mouth. And I agree that Palin’s swift response was the right way to go.

He strikes me as careless, but then I guess that’s obvious, eh?

AnninCA on April 6, 2009 at 11:05 AM

portlandon on April 6, 2009 at 10:57 AM

Yep. Trolls, Bloviaters, and thread-jackers of every stripe show up on a Palin thread. Lord knows they can’t allow anything nice to be said about her and her family. And when you have this boy and his family seeking publicity, it’s like a Jerry Springer show waiting to happen.

kingsjester on April 6, 2009 at 11:05 AM

sultanp on April 6, 2009 at 10:56 AM

It would never have come up at all. Witness the kid glove treatment that Biden’s daughter’s indiscretion has received — silence, shhhhhh. Anyone who thinks the other Republican front-runners, as they are identified, won’t receive the same trashing is dreaming. If it isn’t ethics, its morality, or hillbilly family — none will escape the treatment. The idea is to sour the milk for the best of them, leaving only a weak sister to run against Obama. Its the permanent campaign with the media doing its part for the head office. Levi is just a kid whose being drawn in and used — he’s being fed his lines and unwittingly playing the part. Ironically, my sense is that the more they pile it on, the more furious the push-back will be, once begun.

littleguy on April 6, 2009 at 11:38 AM

This is a futile exercise on the part of Fabio-Pooptart and the Wall.

How many people actually read HotAir? According to web ratings on Alexa, a few thousand regulars each day.

How many of the HotAir regulars support Palin? 75%+ is my guess based on comments and online polls conducted here.

How many people’s minds have Poop & the Wall changed? My guess is zero. I have yet to see a single poster say so. In fact, they have had the opposite effect. Most people are supporting Palin even stronger, and candidates like Romney & Sanford has been hurt by their inane posts. Speaking for myself, I would never support Romney or Sanford knowing they had supporters like Poop & the Wall. In other words, a massive waste of time on their part, and very counterproductive to their own intentions.

The 2012 nomination will be decided by people who don’t frequent sites like HotAir. Every nomination poll taken since the last election suggests there are three major candidates: Palin, the Huckster and Romney. In 4 of 5 polls, Palin had held a lead. I don’t think we’ll see any other major contenders. Sanford has zero charisma and is below 50% in his own state, Jindal can’t run because of his off-year reelection bid for LA Gov in 2011.

It will come down to fundraising and campaigning skills. Of the three top contenders, only Palin excels in both.

Norwegian on April 6, 2009 at 12:09 PM

Norwegian on April 6, 2009 at 12:09 PM

At this point, I’ll support whoever runs against Obama in 2012. Every candidate has their supporters who turn more people off than on, even my choice of Palin. Such is life.

With that said, Poptech and The Wall do not seem to have any new material (especially Poptech…can’t you just link to the other 234897 threads in which you’ve posted resumes?). Continuing to throw up the same talking points certainly won’t change my mind, and rejoicing at any problems Sarah Palin has is really annoying.

Snowed In on April 6, 2009 at 12:19 PM

And Biden’s kid is a coke head. On TAPE. But no reporters will touch this.

Maura O on April 6, 2009 at 12:19 PM

Fewer & fewer conservatives. From reading other blogs, they are abandoning HotAir in droves. The Palin-oscopy is almost complete.

Don’t worry though HotAir, the conservative leaving are being replaced with Frummettes, Meighan McCain types & Kos/ Huffington Trolls. Actually, HotAir might get mentioned on CNN/MSNBC soon for stories on Palin. Won’t that get a certain Bloggers Ego stroked?

portlandon on April 6, 2009 at 12:20 PM

You would think that rationally Obama and Axelrod might come to the conclusion that the internet troll activity is simply not working or at least say let’s take a time out from bashing Sarah for at least 2 weeks-no negativity directed her way-maybe we’re too smart for our own good–many she will disappear from the national spotlight for good if we just ignore her.

Then Axelrod pipes up to Obama: “Sir, but what about SarahPAC and the millions it is drawing in each month. We can’t discount that. Those religious dipsticks and gun-toting yahoos in flyover country just adore her.”

Obama: “But David, Palin is so stupid, she’s a moron and trailer trash. She wouldn’t know what to do with all that money; she’s an idiot, clueless.”

Axelrod: “But Mr. President what if she hires some smart people that tell her where to spend the money? Not everybody in the GOP chews tobacco and attends Nascar races. By the way, Mr. President, that’s what that’s the narrative the MSM tells its idiot zombies; she’s actually not stupid at all; naive yes, stupid no. Her convention speech did damage us at the time.”

Obama: “Gee, I hadn’t thought of that David. Continue to bash the bitch. We don’t ever have to worry about money. Make Alinsky proud.”

technopeasant on April 6, 2009 at 1:28 PM

Ha Ha….the same people who brought us McCaim ‘08 want to bring us Palin ‘12. I think us real Republicans are smarter than that.

kanda on April 6, 2009 at 8:29 AM

Not quite, Palin was designed to get Reaganites on board.

By herself, Palin will get the Conservative vote, and like

Reagan she has the talent to speak over the press.

dec5 on April 6, 2009 at 1:42 PM

For those conservatives or supporters of Sarah who are thinking about leaving HA, do you think maybe that is what Axelrod had in mind all along, that you might be falling into his trap?

technopeasant on April 6, 2009 at 1:42 PM

technopeasant on April 6, 2009 at 1:42 PM

This is not AxelRove’s trap. This is engineered by Frum/McCain Republicrats, using the Obama Trolls as cover. Certain Bloggers allowing comments that are pointedly disgusting,sexist, & non productive is as good as condoning them. The fact that any Palin posting here has become a private chat room for Poptech,TheWall,Capitulus is very telling as to what HotAir administrators really think of Sarah Palin as a politician,person,parent & Citizen.

Until certain criteria for decorum are met in Palin posts, I think a boycott of non Ed Morrissey posts might send a message.

portlandon on April 6, 2009 at 2:05 PM

portlandon on April 6, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Roger that. I find less and less of allah’s BS to be entertaining. He, along with many of the posters here, is on an anti-repub, anti-conservative jihad. If I wanted to read this sh!t I would go to the DailyKOS.

Ask axelrod, I mean allah, to focus threads on what unites us and maybe HA will not lose every single conservative that visits here.

David in ATL on April 6, 2009 at 2:05 PM

Guilt by association? Check.

Class warfare? Check.

Cultural supremacy complex? Check.

Utter disregard for the human cost as long as there are political points to be made? Check.

You trolls sure are awesome arbiters of class. Hypocrites.

TheUnrepentantGeek on April 6, 2009 at 2:21 PM

You know, I was very supportive of Palin during the general election.

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 1:39 AM

You have posted this before, it reminds me of all the goof balls who call into a talk show and start off with “I used to be a …..” and then start ripping the opposite.
Show us a post of your pre-election that showed you were a Palin supporter.
Holding one accountable is always a good thing…let’s see your proof.
I have a feeling that you hated her as soon as you read on the sites that you often quote (MediaMatters for one) how you should feel about Sarah Palin.

right2bright on April 6, 2009 at 2:28 PM

The feelgood reach out from the trolls lately is nauseating. They make their snotty, elitist comments after trashing Palin, her family, her constituents and her supporters for months. Now, let the whining begin. “We just gave up on your capacity to reason. If you would just look at Huck, Sanford, Romney, Barr, Jindal, Paul… ” I would on a thread regarding anything noteworthy they’ve done. Therein lies the problem. They’re career pols with no charisma. They don’t inspire or communicate the party’s message. If they want to give it a go in 2012, let them do their worst. I see no point in attacking Palin up till then with this mistaken belief her fans will go with any loser with an R by his name. They are gravely mistaken. When it becomes clear that someone other than the White House was behind this outrageous smear campaign, I will remember well.

chunderroad on April 6, 2009 at 2:56 PM

right2bright on April 6, 2009 at 2:28 PM

Bite me.

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 2:58 PM

Therein lies the problem. They’re career pols with no charisma for us dumb people. They don’t inspire or communicateto us dumb people the party’s The Religious Right’s message. If they want to give it a go in 2012, let them do their worst. I see no point in attacking Palin up till then with this mistaken belief her fans will go with any loser with an R by his name. They are gravely mistaken. When it becomes clear that someone other than the White House was behind this outrageous smear campaign, I will remember well.

chunderroad Dunderhead on April 6, 2009 at 2:56 PM

FIFY

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 3:01 PM

So, anyway… my agressive behavior on HotAir is mostly tweaking these cads… and actually having a laugh.

SNIP

Bottom line… sorry I pissed you off. I actually get along with people in real life.

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 1:39 AM

You seriously need to grow up. Your behavior has gotten you banned, and it should again. Look at all these sickening apologies lately. SnarkVader pulled the same thing, wrote a horrible private email to joey24007, then whined she wasn’t warned first before Ed banned her and apologized. Your fake contrition means nothing, cause you’re a sociopath like all your heroes, Roger Waters and Barack Obama. BS you’re a con. You attack strangers online admittedly for sophomoric kicks, not thinking about who you might offend. Drop dead. Seriously, get some help. Get out of the 70s, too. It was over 20 years ago. Bleh.

chunderroad on April 6, 2009 at 3:04 PM

FIFY

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 3:01 PM

You can start putting words in my mouth when you can put more than two coherent thoughts together yourself. Seriously, get professional help.

chunderroad on April 6, 2009 at 3:07 PM

chunderroad on April 6, 2009 at 3:04 PM

SnarkVader is a chick? Is she hot?

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 3:07 PM

Bite me.

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 2:58 PM

Translation: I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? I know you are but what am I? .

Seriously.

portlandon on April 6, 2009 at 3:08 PM

kiss and tell really sucks

workingforpigs on April 6, 2009 at 3:08 PM

SnarkVader is a chick? Is she hot?

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 3:07 PM

Would it matter to you?

portlandon on April 6, 2009 at 3:08 PM

SnarkVader is a chick? Is she hot?

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 3:07 PM
Would it matter to you?

portlandon on April 6, 2009 at 3:08 PM

HA HA HA HA!!!!

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 3:10 PM

SnarkVader is a chick? Is she hot?

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 3:07 PM

Just a reminder that the poster of the above quote is reputed to be married with teenaged daughters.

Snowed In on April 6, 2009 at 3:14 PM

HA HA HA HA!!!!

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 3:10 PM

ROTFLMAO
HAHAHAHA!!!

Your prompt answers need refreshing.

portlandon on April 6, 2009 at 3:20 PM

Snowed In on April 6, 2009 at 3:14 PM

Terrifying, isn’t it? After witnessing the ineptitude of CPS, the post office and the public school system, I marvel there are idiots who think government can accomplish anything at all.

chunderroad on April 6, 2009 at 3:22 PM

The reason this story resonates is because so many families today are dealing with this reality.

40% of children are now born out of marriage.

That says zip about much other than…..we have loads of kids in single parent homes, and they are all doing exactly what this young couple are doing….trying to work it out.

That is why people are interesting.

It’s not about Sarah at all.

It’s about the reality. Everyone has been dealing with this alone in their own families, as though it’s unique.

It isn’t.

AnninCA on April 6, 2009 at 3:49 PM

right2bright on April 6, 2009 at 2:28 PM

Bite me.

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 2:58 PM

Translation: I never have posted anything positive about Sarah Palin, I have been caught in a lie. Therefore I must insult.

right2bright on April 6, 2009 at 3:51 PM

It’s not about Sarah at all.

It isn’t.

AnninCA on April 6, 2009 at 3:49 PM

While it’s true that there are many single parents, which helps this story resonate, you’re wrong that this isn’t about Palin.

To some, it appears to be a very attractive “hypocrisy!!!” club to beat her over the head with.

cs89 on April 6, 2009 at 3:57 PM

cs89 on April 6, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Her comments are like tone poems. Make of them what you will, but she eschews meaning. Nothing means anything apparently.

chunderroad on April 6, 2009 at 3:59 PM

When is the soap opera on? You know, when the hockey playing bad boy that slept at the Palin’s house under the dumb parents noses, goes on Tyra and exposes to the world what terrific parents the Palins are.

Bristol: Hey mom, Levi is going to spend the night in my bedroom, we are going to do homework.

Sarah: OK, dear, thats nice. Hmmmmm, where is my speech for tomorrow’s meeting for the Club of Religious Right phonies…where is it?

Bristol’s sister: Hey mom, I never saw Bristol do homework before. Isnt she getting all D’s and F’s? That is wierd.

Sarah: mmmhmmm. OK, honey. Hey hon, tell your dad when he gets home next week from snowmobiling that I think I lost a few of our kids somewhere, I think. Well, gotta go.

Bristol and Bristol’s sister: OK, bye mom

Sarah: Bye, um whatever your names are…I forgot. Oh I am late for my interview regarding abstinence education. I have to run…Bye Bye hon *winks*

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 4:10 PM

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 4:10 PM

I’m sure I could come up with a similar fairy tale about your alleged daughters, but I’ll refrain from trashing them just because you’re a jerk.

Who knows, they may turn out okay despite you.

cs89 on April 6, 2009 at 4:15 PM

Surely, if Obama had an teenage daughter who was pregnant and unmarried, conservatives would rally to her defense.

maleman on April 6, 2009 at 4:26 PM

chunderroad on April 6, 2009 at 3:04 PM

Whoa, whoa, whoa. What horrible email did i write to joey?

SnarkVader on April 6, 2009 at 5:42 PM

Levi is a slimebag. He is very fortunate he did not try to hook up with my daughter. Of course, with my daughter, he would not have a shot at his 15 minutes of fame.

gstrickler on April 6, 2009 at 6:24 PM

IMHO this does not hurt Palin. It helps her

They should play the interview over and over

It will help Plain with women voters

This is one long thread. It shows the interview hit a nerve

Trivial attacks that catch the public fancy tend to benefit the attackee

entagor on April 6, 2009 at 7:12 PM

callimg a$$wipe bradky,
As predicted …you’re such a fool!

jerrytbg on April 6, 2009 at 8:46 PM

Hey bradky…go back to your cave…

jerrytbg on April 6, 2009 at 8:54 PM

This kid is such a punk.

Too bad procreation isn’t dependent upon maturity and responsibility.

Dr. ZhivBlago on April 6, 2009 at 10:48 PM

hawkdriver on April 6, 2009 at 3:06 AM

Bush Outlines New Strategy for Course Ahead in Iraq (U.S. Department of Defense, January 10, 2007)

“Here are the differences,” the president said. “In earlier operations, Iraqi and American forces cleared many neighborhoods of terrorists and insurgents, but when our forces moved on to other targets, the killers returned. This time, we will have the force levels we need to hold the areas that have been cleared.

Now call me an armchair general but I would say this was obvious to everyone but Donald Dumsfeld and why I said we could have saved billions and hired a kid who played strategy video games for pennies to tell apparently the U.S. Defense Secretary the obvious.

Poptech on April 6, 2009 at 10:55 PM

Ripping your unwed daughter’s babydaddy is statesmanlike.

benny shakar on April 7, 2009 at 2:35 AM

This did not make the news in Australia. In Australia we generally do not go after politicians family members or ex-family no matter how newsworthy the story may or may not be. May be the ‘cult of celebrity’ isn’t as prominent in Australia. Also the MSM in Australia is generally more fair to both sides of the political spectrum although it is noticeable that it does favour the Labor Party at times.

Maybe Australia is more progressive and egalitarian than the US. Who knows?

Crux Australis on April 7, 2009 at 4:37 AM

The Wall on April 6, 2009 at 4:10 PM

That didn’t last long did it? Your newfound open-mindedness was encouraging while it lasted.

Poptech on April 6, 2009 at 10:55 PM

You cut and pasted a link after a day of searching around and that was the best you could do. You formed your expert opinion on the expert opinion of the DOD and a DefenseLink presser? Guess what. Those actions were executed under the Bush administration. SecDef Rumsfeld adapted to the changing situation in Iraq and would have migrated in the same direction as Gates.

Did you consider the ground commander’s use of fix-wing and attack helicopter interdiction of IED set-up teams? How much of an effect did that have on MSR use and safety?

What differences in the non-kinetic tactics did you find most improved?

Did you consider the increased emphasis in the Merchant Triangle on SAM weapons cache searches? (Or the buy-back programs)

ROTFL ROTFL HA HA HA HA (Sorry just a couple more ROTFL ROTFL HA HA HA HA) I know you like those.

Just kidding. I know you really haven’t a clue and I don’t want you to burn up any brain cells over this. Just run along and make believe you proved your point.

hawkdriver on April 7, 2009 at 4:48 AM

Ripping your unwed daughter’s babydaddy is statesmanlike.

benny shakar on April 7, 2009 at 2:35 AM

And saying nothing would have been, right?

If she had said nothing, you trolls would have claimed…

She’s hiding from the press because she’s embarrassed of her daughters situation.

She’s an unfit mother because she didn’t stand up to this as@.

Until the trolls get consistent in their condemnations, they should hold comment.

hawkdriver on April 7, 2009 at 4:52 AM